PDA

View Full Version : Going within...

RUSirius
31st March 2012, 18:33
I've been told that in order for us to accomplish what we have set out to accomplish in this life, as destined by devine will/higher self whichever suits the individual best, we must learn to go "within" I am aware of meditation and prayer but at this stage of the game am hugely struggling with both. Can anyone give me some idea how to accomplish this going "within"? Just trying to continue to figure things out, thanks for the help.

jjjones
31st March 2012, 19:22
rusirius, it is knowing who you are and who you are not, accepting, understanding and forgiving yourself, in doing so this can only come from your higher self . it must be totally unconditional. meditation/prayer whatever you choose to do is also helpful depending on how the individual wants to help themselves to attain strength and insight. this takes time to accomplish because it is the unadulterated truth about oneself. for some, it is quite a painful cleansing process bringing awareness to ones strengths and weaknesses and aligning them into balance. that is an important key in ones life. we in this world are far from perfection no matter who we are, this is school, we chose to come here. we are all teachers and students @ the same time and are all in the same life boat on stormy seas. once one is attuned to who they are and who they are not and have a good grasp on this, one accomplishes being more non-judgemental, insightful, understanding and aware. our world is a great lesson on the subject of non-perfection and one of our goals is trying to help bring it into a state of perfection, oneness and by knowing who we are and who we are not and knowing the human aspect and loving ourselves and others unconditionally. i hope that i have given you a morsel in my answer to help you. hang in there, it is a constant learning process. one can never receive enough truthful knowledge. discernment plays an important part in learning. namaste, peace and love universally :)

RUSirius
31st March 2012, 19:26
rusirius, it is knowing who you are and who you are not, accepting, understanding and forgiving yourself, in doing so this can only come from your higher self . it must be totally unconditional. meditation/prayer whatever you choose to do is also helpful depending on how the individual wants to help themselves to attain strength and insight. this takes time to accomplish because it is the unadulterated truth about oneself. for some, it is quite a painful cleansing process bringing awareness to ones strengths and weaknesses and aligning them into balance. that is an important key in ones life. we in this world are far from perfection no matter who we are, this is school, we chose to come here. we are all teachers and students @ the same time and are all in the same life boat on stormy seas. once one is attuned to who they are and who they are not and have a good grasp on this, one accomplishes being more non-judgemental, insightful, understanding and aware. our world is a great lesson on the subject of non-perfection and one of our goals is trying to help bring it into a state of perfection, oneness and by knowing who we are and who we are not and knowing the human aspect and loving ourselves and others unconditionally. i hope that i have given you a morsel in my answer to help you. hang in there, it is a constant learning process. one can never receive enough truthful knowledge. discernment plays an important part in learning. namaste, peace and love universally :)

Ok, so the pain part is normal, good to know, thanks so much jjj, your words and time are more than appreciated. I've read your response twice, on to a third...

RunningDeer
31st March 2012, 19:45
"Who's More Qualified Than You?"

There's a defining moment when you either sense, or a gut knowing, or hear inside the head, "Now what?, what else?"  Most of the time it gets dismissed. Even though your life is a perfect, there's this nagging tug. Perhaps, an emptiness that can no longer be filled with "The Mores". More shopping, more parties, faster cars, and bigger homes.

You are not alone. It's all part of the human condition. Small to great sufferings repeat themselves, as Buddha and other sages have taught through out time. Stop to listen. Help is NOT on the way. What? It's already here. Awareness is the key to unlock this next leg of your journey. New awareness of tools we've always had but forgot to use are available to us now.

Whether you are aware of it or not, there is a quickening phenomenon. A process of awakening to our greater beings. Soul says, "Welcome home, my friend." Many are awakening to the invitation. So I'm asking: "Who's more qualified than You, about you?" No one has the answers that you seek. Know that you've got a huge Team just waiting for permission to assist. Ask. Just put it out there. Know that through the laws of quantum physics, synchronicity, or teaming up with your Higher Self - every question is half of a matching set. Questions and answers come wrapped together. Ask a question. Boom! There's the answer.

Just dial up the listening. It's an inner listening. You have been doing it your whole life. Younger children use the tools constantly, as did we in our youth, only we've forgotten. You wonder where you left your keys. Just open to the possibility and a picture floats or pops into your head, or just a gut knowing. The more you develop these tools, in no time, you will experience faster results with greater accuracy. Use it or lose it. That is precisely what happened. Now, we have the opportunity to turn it around.

Knowledge + technique = true human potential in action

Some hard earned advice? Turn a deaf ear to the nay-sayers. The jokesters and mockers will have a good laugh. They are heavily invested in 'being right'. Some are plain afraid. And there's the fear of failure. Lastly, nay-sayers are quick to point out that it is too New Age-y. This is not New Age. It is ancient. Tons of books out there written on the subject. Too, elite, secret groups controlled this information, only sharing with a select few. Divisions amongst all is finally coming to an end. Exciting times. Level playing field. Time for recall. Everything needed is within. Creativity of ideas, solutions, inventions, gifts that have your name stamped on them - all in wait for permission to come to the fore.

Mostly importantly, there is an accelerated pace to life now. The goal is to shed fears through honesty of whatever prevents you from becoming part of the Whole. Stop behaviors that divide. Encourage everyone to find what brings them to a state of inner peace. Become aware of how you spread your presence. How you effect change through giving of yourself without the expectation of something in return.

If everyone makes a slight adjustment in unconditional living, we can shift the balance from ordinary consciousness to our Higher Consciousness. One small change, one smile echoes across the airwaves, spreading in intensity towards the sleepers at the ready to awaken. How? Not by finger-pointing or cajoling. Through modeling. You live your best life, and others intuitively pick up on the essence and sincerity.

If this is all bunk or gibberish, I encourage to revisit it later. If you have gotten to the end of this, then parts must have made some sense. So use what relevant, toss what's not. Revisit or research. Find your answers. Knowledge is only a spring board to awaken to your own, unique truth.

Great blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RUSirius
31st March 2012, 19:53

There's a defining moment when you either sense, or a gut knowing, or hear inside the head, "Now what?, what else?"  Most of the time it gets dismissed. Even though your life is a perfect, there's this nagging tug. Perhaps, an emptiness that can no longer be filled with "The Mores". More shopping, more parties, faster cars, and bigger homes.

You are not alone. It's all part of the human condition. Small to great sufferings repeat themselves, as Buddha and other sages have taught through out time. Stop to listen. Help is NOT on the way. What? It's already here. Awareness is the key to unlock this next leg of your journey. New awareness of tools we've always had but forgot to use are available to us now.

Whether you are aware of it or not, there is a quickening phenomenon. A process of awakening to our greater beings. Soul says, "Welcome home, my friend." Many are awakening to the invitation. So I'm asking: "Who's more qualified than You, about you?" No one has the answers that you seek. Know that you've got a huge Team just waiting for permission to assist. Ask. Just put it out there. Know that through the laws of quantum physics, synchronicity, or teaming up with your Higher Self - every question is half of a matching set. Questions and answers come wrapped together. Ask a question. Boom! There's the answer.

Just dial up the listening. It's an inner listening. You have been doing it your whole life. Younger children use the tools constantly, as did we in our youth, only we've forgotten. You wonder where you left your keys. Just open to the possibility and a picture floats or pops into your head, or just a gut knowing. The more you develop these tools, in no time, you will experience faster results with greater accuracy. Use it or lose it. That is precisely what happened. Now, we have the opportunity to turn it around.

Knowledge + technique = true human potential in action

Some hard earned advice? Turn a deaf ear to the nay-sayers. The jokesters and mockers will have a good laugh. They are heavily invested in 'being right'. Some are plain afraid. And there's the fear of failure. Lastly, nay-sayers are quick to point out that it is too New Age-y. This is not New Age. It is ancient. Tons of books out there written on the subject. Too, elite, secret groups controlled this information. Only sharing with a select few. Divisions amongst all is finally coming to an end. Exciting times. Level playing field. Time for recall. Everything needed is within. Creativity of ideas, solutions, inventions, gifts that have your name stamped on them - all in wait for permission to come to the fore.

Mostly importantly, there is an accelerated pace to life now. The goal is to shed fears through honesty of whatever prevents you from becoming part of the Whole. Stop behaviors that divide. Encourage everyone to find what brings them to a state of inner peace. Become aware of how you spread your presence. How you effect change through giving of yourself without the expectation of something in return.

If everyone makes a slight adjustment in unconditional living, we can shift the balance from ordinary consciousness to our Higher Consciousness. One small change, one smile echoes across the airwaves, spreading in intensity towards the sleepers at the ready to awaken. How? Not by finger-pointing or cajoling. Through modeling. You live your best life, and others intuitively pick up on the essence and sincerity.

If this is all bunk or gibberish, I encourage to revisit it later. If you have gotten to the end of this, then parts must have made some sense. So use what relevant, toss what's not. Revisit or research. Find your answers. Knowledge is only a spring board to awaken to your own, unique truth.

Great blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

As always WCBD thank you, you seem to keep coming through for me, I know all you say is true, maybe I'm crazy but I've felt a presence trying to hold me back, maybe that presence is me. It has been difficult to put certain pieces together while easy to put others. Intuitively I believe we all have these issues in different forms. Your the best...

RunningDeer
31st March 2012, 20:18

Great blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

As always WCBD thank you, you seem to keep coming through for me, I know all you say is true, maybe I'm crazy but I've felt a presence trying to hold me back, maybe that presence is me. It has been difficult to put certain pieces together while easy to put others. Intuitively I believe we all have these issues in different forms. Your the best...

...maybe I'm crazy

Crazy is a great place to be. Your out of the tick-tock giber-jaber. Crazy allows for the greater perspective.

... but I've felt a presence trying to hold me back, maybe that presence is me.

For me, the greatest bully in my life has been the fear that I've allow to run the show. This fear, she's quite creative with her disguises: forgetfulness, anger, confusion, sadness, over thinking, etc. Once I figured that out, well I turned around and saw that Presence, my Higher, was there all along. She said, "Ya, just had to ask. Those are the rules. Let's work together and figure some things out. Shall we?"

I just wonder if maybe you are at the tipping point now? Awareness of when things are gooey means you've just reached the cross road. Decision time: more gooey or (you fill in the blank here).

Oh, I just got chills. I already know your decision. (Shh! There's an awakening going on!)

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer xo

Carmen
31st March 2012, 20:58
How to go within? Sometimes, in the middle of the night, you hear something. You dont know what it is, so you'listen, with 'all' of you senses, with your whole body. All of your senses are brought to the 'now moment' and there is no 'thought'. This is the energy attention one needs to 'go within'. it takes practice and discipline. One place I would practice this is when I arrived home and stopped my car. I would stop and listen to the 'silence' for a few moment.

There are many 'methods' of doing this. Pick one and stick with it. There is no 3d instant gratification with going within. It takes time and patience, but actually in the present there is no 'time'! The present moment is timeless.

This is what is meant by the term "Be still, and know I Am".

RunningDeer
31st March 2012, 21:06
"Awaken yourself to Yourself"

There are different ways to tap within, you'll find what's best for yourself. I've added in case something rings true for you. From one level going within is also tapping into your Higher Self which is in part within. There's the Higher You and the you/ego conscious. (a bit of clarification)

Wipe your slate clean in this Now moment.

It is that fast on the energetic, soul level. The physical level moves at a slower frequency. It takes more time. Think of it like the viscosity of honey verses water. The good news is that the energy matrix has changed enough to where this gap is closing at a much faster rate. In the case of living in Higher Vibrations the discrepancy between the two is indistinguishable by comparison.

"What goes around, comes around." "What you put out, is what you get back."

This is NOT a punishment or karma from an outside source. It simply means that your energy level is the lens from which the Universe transmits back to you. See it more as a safety-switch to protect you from your lower self, ego. The body houses energy consciousness that is equal to that which is directly proportionate to how you:
- perceive the world
- how you generate actions upon yourself and others

You designed the body-mind blueprint. Alterations in that matrix are possible with each decision and is absolutely encouraged. It is the reason for being here at this time.

Raise your thought vibration and the Higher Knowledge comes knocking on your door. It requests an appointment to partner up with you; view life experiences with Higher eyes to see and Higher ears to hear, and Greater Heart to feel.

Which comes first? Higher Knowledge or
Higher Vibrational energy from which your blueprint operates in?

It happens simultaneously and is immediate with attention and intention. Higher Knowledge comes through the heart-mind. This essence is potent and powerful. Only individuals with sincere aspirations and ambition will experience this download. It's another tool to awaken yourself to Yourself.

You are needed. Your Higher Vibration, automatically assist those who are ready to raise theirs. Nothing for you to do. That’s their choice. Just Be who You Are without the baggage.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
31st March 2012, 21:23
Maybe a physical sensation of going within will help: Remember when you were young swinging on a really high on a swing? Right at the point when you are suspended between going up and coming down, there’s this sensation in your belly that’s really intense. That’s a within moment. (one example of a type of within)

Oh, man I should stop being hoggy. Sorry folks ... Going...going... Gone ....................:car:

Carmen
31st March 2012, 21:40
Don't stop now girl, you are doin fine!

eaglespirit
31st March 2012, 21:51
The "Dreamer"...Your Own Within-ness acquired and re-connected and in full use through simple, diligent steps!
Now, more than ever, RUSirius...this can be accomplished almost instantly through the purest of whole-hearted action and intent.

I have a feeling You have already done much of this work...You CAN do about anything and open the door full swing by going within full-time and listening and acting on the most giving personal way You are called...the path is paved from thereon...this is the time!

Great posts All : )

Free Will and The Command of the Eagle

When the warrior becomes fully aligned to the Dreamer they have the Command of the Eagle at their hand. Toltecs call the Creator of the Nagual (all that is), the Eagle. When a warrior has the Command of the Eagle at their hand they have the power of the Intent of all creation.

When we are fully aligned to the Dreamer, the Dreamer’s will and our will are one. We have free will but it is the will of the Dreamer. For those new to Toltec lore, the Dreamer is the entity that dreams our particular lifetime. We are the dreamed, dreamed by the Dreamer, our life is the dream.

We begin aligning to the Dreamer when we embark on the Mastery of Intent. Most never make it this far on their path. We must start with the Mastery of Awareness and move to the Mastery of Transformation. This is where most get hung up. Progressing through the Masteries of Awareness and Transformation requires growth. Growth requires that we clean, clear, heal and strengthen the human tonal (in the human we can look at the tonal(within-ness) as the human personality, which consists of the mental, emotional and physical bodies). Growth has nothing to do with how much we “know.”

The cleaning, clearing and healing is not fun. It is work. It takes diligence and perseverance. It requires that we look at our inner and outer worlds as they are, without sugar coating, avoidance or denial. We must begin by looking at ourselves as we are, not how we wish to be.

In order for us to reclaim our free will and find freedom from the patterns and suffering in our lives we must clean, clear, and heal the tonal.(Within-ness) The reason for this is simple, but maybe not obvious.

When we are very young and encounter pain due to the dysfunction in our families and society, the psyche’s response is to try to suppress the pain. When we are young we are not able to process the pains and injustices we encounter growing up. We are totally dependent on our parents and caregivers for our very survival. Our needs must be fulfilled by our caregivers. When our needs are not met, or when we encounter the brunt of our parents’ dysfunction, we are wounded. We engage all of our will to suppress the pains of growing up.

Most of us spend our entire lives suppressing the pains of life. We use all of our will to do this. Every time we suppress something we hide it from our awareness. Each time we suppress something from our awareness we add to our subconscious. By the time we are adults we have a huge dark wall in our inner world that blocks us from the Essential Self. This dark wall is our subconscious.

In order to reconnect with the Essential Self(The You Within) we must take down the wall through cleaning, clearing and healing the tonal. We must bring the subconscious back into the light of awareness.

What does this have to do with free will? We are controlled subconsciously by the wounds, pains and patterns in our subconscious. We have used and continue to use all of our will to hide, suppress and repress these pains and patterns. We have no free will because all of our will is being used to hold our subconscious in place.

When we suppress we make a decision to use our will to hide something from our awareness. When we repress, the suppressing is no longer conscious. It has become an unconscious habit. We are not even aware that we are suppressing. The process of increasing the size of our subconscious continues on and on without us even being aware of it.

In the Mastery of Awareness we begin by becoming aware of that which we repress and suppress. We must start here otherwise we continue to use our will to build our subconscious. As long as we have a subconscious we cannot know who we are because we are hiding aspects from our self. When we use our will to build our subconscious, which controls us, we have no free will because we have used all of our will to build something that controls us. We also have no personal power because we use all of our energy to create a subconscious, over which we have no control.

We cannot cross the line of our free will. When we use our free will to build our subconscious we cannot reverse this as long as we continue to use our will to suppress and repress. Also, and this is something that many have false beliefs about, SPIRIT OR POWER CANNOT HEAL US, ONLY WE CAN HEAL OURSELVES. Why? Because Spirit or Power cannot cross our line of free will. In other words, because we spend a lifetime using our will to repress and suppress our pain and build up our subconscious, Spirit or Power cannot reverse this, because this would be going against our will. Not even our Essential or True Self can cross this line of will.

We and only we are responsible for our healing. No one can do it for us, not a parent, not a teacher, not a Nagual or Master, not Spirit. A teacher can guide us. Spirit can assist us. But only we can do the work....Going Within!

It takes an incredible amount of personal power to progress on a spiritual path. Through cleaning, clearing and healing the tonal we are able to reclaim our personal power and restore our free will. The Toltec Path provides us with these tools. When we are clean, clear and healed and have reclaimed our personal power, we are able to align to the Dreamer. We are able to experience true Freedom and have the Command of the Eagle at our hand.

http://toltecmysteryschool.com/newsletter/may2002/may2002.htm

RunningDeer
31st March 2012, 22:26
"I AM"

40 second vid on one way to journey to the "State of Inner Peace".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VrTyFgWAUM
Graphics & Message by: WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Carmen
31st March 2012, 23:08
This 'going within' is the start of connecting to your 'inner God', your Great Self. That which you really are. When we are disconnected from this Inner Self, we are blind and deaf and stupid, endlessly repeating lifetimes of the matrix of illusion. The endless thinking, emotional crap and intellectual arrogance of 3d completely fogs the clear mindedness necessary in which to reconnect with our Inner Self. It takes some time to take us seriously. It knows when and if we are seriously on our journey home. So, it takes dedicated action and personality 'surrender' on our part to start inspiring and directing us from within. It is subtle and powerful. Also useful. It changes our lives in magical, wonderful ways.

RunningDeer
1st April 2012, 11:58
Your quest is not in vain. Awareness of the bumps along the road in this 3D experience means you are awaking. Mother Earth and Her Children thank you for taking the time to talk with Yourself. You help us, too. Thank you for caring that much, my Family Friend.

Heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer