PDA

View Full Version : To Ascend Or Not To?

sjkted
26th July 2010, 06:45
Hi All,

First of all, I would like to salute Bill in his new format to research and independently verify facts and details on news items and whistleblowers. IMO, this is a major issue in the alternative media and would also help us gain some credibility in the mainstream.

I think the main problem we have in trying to discern the truth is that we are faced with a very large, complicated, intricate setup that has been established over many decades, much of which is hidden with hierarchies, groups and secret information. We are trying to put the pieces together from the ground up without necessarily having all of the details 100% correct, which is a task that spawns many different fields of study and experiences which are all largely compartmentalized.

Aside from what is happening in the 3D, there is quite a lot happening spiritually. I would say this part is even more difficult to assess as these non-physical forces are not exactly our native domain and it can be even more complicated to figure out what is happening. This is also similar to the ET issue -- it's possible one has had an "experience", the question is what exactly happened.

When Camelot started, I think we all got caught up in the idea of discerning. It's a good idea and I think it's a necessary skill to develop, but I don't think it is enough. With most if not all of the Camelot whistleblowers, I believe they were essentially good people who were trying to get their message out as best as they saw it, but when they said something that provded to be untrue, it didn't mean they were intentionally misleading others.

One thing that has stuck in my mind is in one of George Green's groundcrew books, it says that we as a species will literally need to invent a new way to deal with the situation we are in that has not been used before in history. Violence won't work as we have less gunpower and less resources and aren't skilled at warfare. And, historically speaking, violent change tends to just produce more violence and instability. Acting passive won't work and hasn't worked in the past. And awakening people seems to be making some progress, but the vast majority of the population seems to be slumbering. Many of these people who are sleeping do not want to be awoken -- they aren't stupid, they're just choosing to be more comfortable in avoiding the big issues.

Our situation as a planet is more difficult than it has ever been in recorded history. When one looks at the practical issues such as large populations, destruction of the environment, escalating wars, potential currency/economic collapses, NWO, etc. In addition, every system we have on this planet is completely corrupt and to "fix" them would be something like the so-called de-Nazification process post-WWII Germany. There really is no way to turn back the clock and do a "do over".

The premise is that in order for humanity to survive and do well, there must be a new paradigm.

In light of all of this, I don't feel pessimistic. One thing I like about forums like this is that the members are real people who are searching for the truth like I am. Much of the whistleblower and new age stories are just dogma. Some of these contain truth, but they aren't the same as the living, breathing truth that we are.

I've heard Bill say he is 99.999% sure we will not ascend. I've also heard from other members who support and reject the idea of ascension. I would be interested to hear from everyone:

(1) How do you define ascension? What does it mean to you?
(2) Do you accept my premise that we need a new paradigm on earth in order to survive and do well?
(3) What personal experiences have you had to shape your viewpoint on the new paradigm?

--sjkted

greybeard
26th July 2010, 07:15
You have made some very intelligent observations sjkted
(1) I have no definition of ascension but believe something may happen
(2) Yes I agree
(3) my view point and some personal experience is to be found in some depth on the thread "Ego what is it how to transcend"

Regards Chris

Beren
26th July 2010, 09:08
(2) Do you accept my premise that we need a new paradigm on earth in order to survive and do well?
(3) What personal experiences have you had to shape your viewpoint on the new paradigm?

1. For me it means embracing your true self. Being the most magnificent being you can be.
2. I do . Since who knows when we're experimenting with all. For my self I know I'm tired of world like this.
New paradigm means completely changing way we feel, look and do things. You can't make new meal with rotten veggies ...
3. Every day is bringing new experiences , but only if you are conscious enough to observe them and actually make them. It can be as small as understanding the plants and animals and how they are connected to you and understanding how universe works...

scanner
26th July 2010, 09:24
We , are the creators ,go create.

Anchor
26th July 2010, 11:29
I've heard Bill say he is 99.999% sure we will not ascend

I don't think you did. I think Bill said he would wake up the next day after whatever/whatever/2012(whatever) and not notice any difference. I agree with him. Assuming of course that you keep up with the changes in the run up to some supposed ascension point, then the next day wont look all that different!

I think 2012 is a distraction - we don't know the date. I believe all this focusing on the future dates is a total and quite possibly dark forces inspired distraction. Work needs to be done NOW! Best focus on the now and find the love in this moment. You never know, you may illuminate earlier!

The energetic environment that the 3D-matrix of our co-created consensus reality operates is undergoing change, stimulated by external energies. This is having tangible effects on our solar system's location in space time - for example, all the planets warming up. One of the "symptoms" of this energetic change is that the effect of the passage of time appears to be "speeding up" - think of a river flowing faster down a narrow path. (This is simplistic and approximate). The process is ongoing, but is getting more intense in its rate of happening - moving to a tipping point where its all over and done.

Can you inhabit the earth as it moves into its new density of expression, or would the progress on your path be better served by living your life in a different 3D environment. If you stay with Earth then you will move through 4D and end up in a 5D expression. (D = Density not dimension, Density as I use it is come in Octave, they run from 1 to 8).

A post I wrote here has some other of my thoughts: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1871-Keep-Riding-The-Wave

Yes - but it is a personal thing. The new paradigm, in my current opinion, is:

Where each person takes full responsibility for each though action word and deed,
Where each person lives in harmony with themselves and with each other person,
and with nature, the Earth - Gaia and all her creatures and Kingdoms, and ultimately the entire universe,
and where we live completely free from tyranny in a kind of pure anarchy.

In such a world, each man will take his brothers need as the measure for his action.

There are no rules, it is pure anarchy regulated by the notion that service to other-selves is more important than service to self.

At that density - as you think, so shall it be - serious stuff, most of us still have our training wheels on.

Without mentioning specifics. Over the past years, in meditation, I think I have had the merest glimpses of who I am. For a long time I have experienced healing - but in the last three years had a concrete, medically backed up example of self-healing that has put the matters, for me, totally beyond doubt. I have also performed (ie: facilitated) healing. I have been able to, on occasion and in times of need, channel my higher self. I have working experience of manifestation and the co-creation process, and have been able to gain a basic understanding of the principles at play with that phenomena. More recently I have noticed that I can be guided out of harms way. Recently I noticed that I do not fear very much anymore. I love life. I love people. I love all moments when I can remember to do so. I love to teach and thereby learn, and I love to learn and thereby to teach. Life is awesome, and threads like this enrich that experience for me. You are awesome for starting it!

In our path we need help. The Handbook for a new Paradigm offers a formula that I feel has power; I have added these three sentences to my meditating "prayer"

I am human becoming help me to become! They are humans becoming, help them to become!
We are humans becoming, help us to become!

Seriously, thanks for this thread.

John..

kinsuemei2
26th July 2010, 14:01
I believe we are thousands of years away from ascenion, we are not smarter or wiser than those who built the great temples, or painted the roof of the chaple, we know more about the planet, so we believe were safer, Bill is very correct our tech makes us think were safe... turn out the lights take our toys away, and watch mankind be the animal it truley is, it is our nature to be comical, artistic and farm land... It is also our nature to hunt, kill and fight, people find reason for conflict, be it soccer hooligans, footbal fans, gangs, armies, hell even school clicks that fight over stupid stuff.

Lets look at kids in the school yard my favourite game was war as was most of ours as kids, soldiers and even today the games we play are modern combat and very violent, many conform to this as do I am a gamer and embrace it, but I know the difference between life and a game. But it speaks volumes about us, will a few ascend? will animals? this is a one for the we honestly don't know. I believe a wave of mind expansion is coming, but I feel that its is possibly an evolutionary change that will be gradual, not over night, and I feel this way because of mans inhumanity to man, were just not ready... were simply arrogant and egotistical enough to believe we are because we know something.. but ultimatley we know ****. Thats the fact we don't know half as much as we think we do or would like to.

Celine
26th July 2010, 14:13
"Thats the fact we don't know half as much as we think we do or would like to. "

Yes, quite the realization isnt it.

Sarahmay
26th July 2010, 15:22
1. I believe ascension is simply rebuilding our DNA strands that were messed with 12,000 years ago. It is a very personal quest, but we are affected by the vibration of our environment, which can make it easier or more difficult.
2. I am working on creating a new world paradigm every single day. "Doing well" means different things to people...to me, doing well would mean to escape the reincarnational cycle of Earth lives.
3. My life has changed completely in the past two years. While the world seems to be falling apart, I am having all sorts of magical adventures. For me, that is the new paradigm in action.

blue777
26th July 2010, 15:50
1. I believe ascension is simply rebuilding our DNA strands that were messed with 12,000 years ago. It is a very personal quest, but we are affected by the vibration of our environment, which can make it easier or more difficult.
2. I am working on creating a new world paradigm every single day. "Doing well" means different things to people...to me, doing well would mean to escape the reincarnational cycle of Earth lives.
3. My life has changed completely in the past two years. While the world seems to be falling apart, I am having all sorts of magical adventures. For me, that is the new paradigm in action.

I totally agree, we have to get back to the original 12 strand DNA...the vibration environment is linked to sympathetic resonance and sound harmonics
lol
blue

sjkted
26th July 2010, 19:11
Thanks for all of the great responses! I asked the questions, but I never gave my own answers. Here they are:

(1) Ascension is the growth into a greater level of unity consciousness. The unity aspect is that people will understand that if you hurt/sabotage/abuse another being, that you will be hurting yourself. This will not be an abstract idea -- it will be something people are actively conscious of. As to the mechanics of whether we will move into another dimension or expand our DNA, I'm not 100% decided, although I see these as likely possibilities.

(2) Yes, I do. It's my premise after all :-)

(3) A few things:

- All of the systems around me are dying. I work as a consultant for a lot of small businesses, and I see it all over in the business environment. I've seen people retiring, moving, closing up shop, and leaving their businesses. The environment that allowed all of these people to grow and thrive is dying day by day and I do not see it being replaced by anything yet.

- I have observed that many people have more free time now as nobody is working crazy hours any more and many people are using this time for reflection.

- I have been a lifelong spiritual and truth seeker and I have had some of the most amazing spiritual experiences over the last two years. I have not been especially dedicated to any practice as I have been in the past, yet it seems every day more and more keeps opening up to me. It's quite amazing to me actually.

- I've noticed quite a few people acting crazy and erratic in public in the few years.

- I've noticed some people who seem to be coming slowly to the truth but aren't willing to publicly state it. I've heard statements like, "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but it seems like everything nowadays is follow the money."

--sjkted

sjkted
26th July 2010, 19:15
When I posted this thread, I remember the Indian parable of the six blind men were asked to determine what an elephant looked like by feeling different parts of the elephant's body:

The blind man who feels a leg says the elephant is like a pillar; the one who feels the tail says the elephant is like a rope; the one who feels the trunk says the elephant is like a tree branch; the one who feels the ear says the elephant is like a hand fan; the one who feels the belly says the elephant is like a wall; and the one who feels the tusk says the elephant is like a solid pipe.

We all have a piece of the truth. And by contributing we can begin to understand even better.

--sjkted

RedeZra
26th July 2010, 23:15
what will the future bring

the Golden mean

between doom and gloom and peace and security

the Golden mean

after some serious soul shaking