PDA

View Full Version : What is Consciousness... How I Define it...

Tango
23rd March 2010, 16:58

CONSCIOUSNESS:

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....
We are consciousness conductors... That’s what "we" do...
That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from us.
"We" Are the creators. "We" are the ones who are targeted on this planet
because "we" are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody
else does."

We all have our own way of looking at this...

Here is another view from another... It's all in how YOU
Perceive YOUR Reality...

http://www.perceivingreality.com/

Note: I am Not giving up, on each and every being reading this. It is Not
about money. It is Not about being famous. It IS about Paying it Forward.

All I desire is for YOU to AWAKEN...... to what is REAL...

Trooly,

Tango

stardustaquarion
23rd March 2010, 18:46
Hi Tango, lovely subject

For me consciousness is what we call God or Source. All is consciousness which is the reason why all is Source. We are, we live and we exist within consciousness.

I made a post in the Keylotic group about the smalles expression of Cosnciousness called the Partiki, I understand that all can read the posts, there are several links that explain how creation happen

Love

giovonni
24th March 2010, 11:34
Greeting's Tango :crazy_pilot:
Too define and then realize what consciousness is the essence of our being here> within this box (with 5 sensory holes) called the mind. It is truly my desire to get out of this "lack" :boink:

Note, I will get back to you on this after, I do some probing and pondering while on my walk out in the desert~ soon I'm hoping!

Excellent video~ so where's madonna? :blink:

Tango
24th March 2010, 12:02
Gio,

I will, give you my word... When you are here in Arizona... I will show YOU what You can do with your Consciousness... And, I will show you how you can change things in your 3D plane...
You have always had the ability... You, just forgot HOW TO use them... I will show you how to AWAKEN... After, a short time I'll have you busting clouds...

Trooly,

Tango

Celine
12th April 2010, 21:40
*empty * *cold*

Tango
13th April 2010, 02:58

Celine,

In the Universe, there is an unmeasurable, indescribable, force which those that live
of the Source Call INTENTION. ... And, absolutely Everything that exists in the entire cosmos
is attached to INTENT, by a connecting link. Sorcerers, are not only concerned with understanding
and explaining that connecting link. But, they are especially concerned with cleansing it, of the
numbing effects brought about by 'all the concerns of Living at ordinary levels of Consciousness.'

You go ahead and " keep Laughing to yourself..." Celine... The best, to Richard and you. You, just, Keep
making, your 'quality' posts... And 'self stimulating' threads... We understand...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
13th April 2010, 03:35
Thank you, Susan... I think you know ' What I do; and, how I do it '... YES... INTENTION, IS the full force/and, I use FULL POWER...

Susan, I'd like to Thank you... For your Support... And, your Good Intentions... And, for posting on the Tango Forum... I've done My Best with/for you...

Verry trooly,

Tango

"Will it, to be, so, it will be, and, so, it is" ~ Susan ~ intention in full force/and, full power :) good topic tango :)

Jan Rodrigo
13th April 2010, 04:49
celine im sure you no what lerm is or allso called m p o is this what your talking about tango

Tango
13th April 2010, 05:16

Susan,

Well, there IS NO identification on the INDEX PAGE, showing the eXchanGer Forum... Or, the Tango Forum...

And, WE ARE... the guests of ' Bill Ryan's Project Avalon Community ' and IT IS a closed forum; Or, I wouldn't be

sharing a lot of the subjects and topic's... I also think the advisor to the adminstrators ear has suppressed us.

I've let some pretty Big Cat's out of the bag... but, have done it in a closed forum that mostly, Lightbeings find.

I'm NOT ONE for the... W O W...!!! Topic's... Or, Subjects, of the Avalon Community... Or, have much use for the one's
that post them... When Admin. wants Us found Susan, they will repair the INDEX PAGE... and show the sub-forums...
Names...

Trooly,

Tango

iT seems that The Tango & The eXchanger threads,
are hidden in this 'top secret' section LOL
soon, very soon, they will find us ;)

Tango
13th April 2010, 07:01

Thank you, for posting on the Tango Forum... On, The What is Consciousness thread... I don't think many on this forum are familiar with the term LERM... Most have No Idea what Lightbeings are...

They need little steps, Jan... Real, little steps... But, you may move her to do some research... I believe they have to discover and learn to Heal, first for themselves as I wrote in the Information Field of
Dr. Peterson, thread... Most don't even " Get It "...
Or, have a clue... I better stop right there... I do try to
help them though... I Try...

Trooly,

Tango

celine im sure you no what lerm is or allso called m p o is this what your talking about tango

Tango
25th April 2010, 12:41

Maybe a better way would be to ask for Help... To ask them to Awaken to their full Capabilities...

BxJIrDxSpIg

Awakening The Human Angels: The Holy Grails

Humanityhealing — January 03, 2009 — Awakening the Angelic Human: The Holy Grails

Thou annointest my head with oil, and my cup runneth over.
~ Psalm 23

The various legends of the Holy Grail have common threads. The Holy Grail is the receptacle of Divine Grace. The Seeker must demonstrate spirituality, humility and a pure heart.

The Legend of the Holy Grail is an analogy for the Awakening of the Angelic Human.

The Angelic Human is a receptacle to hold Divine Grace. The Awakening is the anointing with Pure Sanctified Light to aid Humanity. The Quest is to reflect below all the light received from the plan above.

The activation of the Starseeds is designed to prepare those special souls to receive the permanent ever-expanding energy of Creation in their physical bodies and to be the receptacles of this Love, enabling them to expand and irradiate this Love further out in the time and space continuum.

The real function of the awakening of the Soul Purpose in the Star-Seeded Souls is to bring into consciousness the vast possibilities of Human existence and the potential of ancient cosmic wisdom and knowledge not yet brought into manifestation in this plane of existence.

This progression is made possible through the internal process of purification and a truthful personal vow of Service.

Humanity Healing is sharing a course in the Awakening the Human Angel and other Star-Seeded Souls.

Topics covered include:

Who are the Starseeds?
Starseed Souls as Multi-dimensional Beings
Awakening of Angelic Humans and Starseeds
Activating the Holy Grails
What is Hara and How the Haric Field Works
The Eight Chakra and Expansion of the Higher Heart

sEFB6PrKiaY

http://humanityhealing.ning.com/

http://humanityhealing.ning.com/group/starseededsouls

HAGrKysDX5c

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
25th April 2010, 13:17

Universal Law is ONE of ‘INTENT’ i.e. LOVE

Humanity will continue to evolve through the process of experiencing the changes that are coming through its current experience.

By learning of the Universal Laws and how to act and interact within their concepts,

The opportunity for rapid progress is present and flowing through the experiences of all who have begun to apply them.

When a greater and greater number come to “ know ” they are true and accurate,

Application of them brings to them the results they desire

Then the manifestation of the new paradigm of experience will begin in earnest.

It is through their application and understanding with the “ knowledge ” that they indeed DO work

Along, with the understanding of “ thought thinking ” as they move from focus and intent into real experience,

Then, the application of them will become natural.

It will take no more concentrated effort to apply them on a continuing basis than it does

To decide to get up from a chair and move to the door, or wherever else you intend,

Without actually applying concentrated thought.

It is through ' intention ' that it is accomplished

As easily as breathing or any other act that is accomplished in the “ knowingness ” that it just happens easily.

The key to the application is in knowing that the intent must be in harmony with the flow of expansive creative energies

That move and carry the manifestation of galaxies, solar systems, planets and individuals through,

To experience creation in the 'observation' mode.

It is necessary to understand that,

All that is considered reality, first begins in the imagination, the mind of those that 'conceive'.

The focus of intent moves the process through the various stages of conception to energy conversion

Resulting in coagulation of that energy by slowing down the vibration until

It manifests into observable, touchable matter or what is called manifested reality.

What is considered reality, is focused intent, condensed through application of the Universal Laws, by holding the intent firmly, and “knowing” that the process works, until it does.

The slower the vibration of the focusing mind and the surrounding environment,

The longer the process takes and the more difficult it is to hold the intent long enough.

Learning through application to hold the intent “ lightly ”

Without attempting to force its creation

But again in “knowing” the validity of the process

Allows for “ practice makes perfect.”

There is a great difference in the application and concepts of:

Wanting, Believing and Knowing.

Wanting only creates more wanting,

Believing only says that one 'thinks' the process will work, while

“ Knowing ” accomplishes the intention.

It is the degree of difference gained by the actual experience of “seeing” the application work that allows for the “ knowing ” to become accepted and applied with ease.

The first attempts at application must be:

Reasonable and Believable in order to reach the “ knowable ” level of acceptance.

The nuances of these concepts are important to contemplate, bringing the understanding that deliberately applying the concepts of these laws may not be an easy task - in the beginning.

Thus to choose a single application with which to test the theories is of primary importance.

It is the habit of man to - want everything at once - and to fail to take a new process slowly and deliberately.

The learning of the application of the Laws is much like stringing beads, one at a time.

What is challenging is to hold the concept to be manifested clearly in mind without adding nuances to it that complicate and slow or in fact halt, the entire process because of unnecessary detail.

Again, thought thinks and often creates a far more grand application than the finite mind can conceive.

The energies of the individual begin to change as intention and the ability to hold an intention clearly strengthen and hold firm.

It would be expected that one or more successes in manifesting a desired outcome would firmly integrate the process into the experience.

However, that does not seem to be the case.

Most find that old habits and assumptions do not disappear from the experience easily.

It takes many successes to raise the acceptance level to create a habit level for natural manifestation.

There also are the instances when 'casual thought' manifests as the sub-conscious applies the Laws to these 'casual' thoughts.

It is possible to bring into experience instances that apply to others that were never intended.

Therefore the statement:

“ of highest and best good for all concerned ” is

The best possible safety insurance and would be wisely added to all intentions to manifest a desire.

A consistent sprinkling of this statement within the continual mind chatter that fills the void between meaningfully aware thoughts is also wise.

To meaningfully apply the Laws of Attraction, Focused Intent and Allowance requires purposeful desire to bring something into real experience.

The simple experience unhampered by unnecessary add-on details is possible to manifest quite quickly, depending on the clarity, ability to focus the intention and emotional energy that adds impetus to the creation process.

The degree of “ knowing ” is the final ingredient in the mix.

It is difficult to determine the difference between Believing and Knowing.

Again, it is an easy, almost effortless application of the desire, just as you know you can move from the chair to the door.

There is an application of the doing of it that is totally without doubt and a knowing of exactly where one is going, but no thought as to exactly what the muscular and other bodily efforts are that are involved, or what may happen during the process of arriving at the door.

It is also necessary to continue to “ know ” one is going to the door all the way to getting there.

Losing the focus may allow one to end up in the kitchen and wonder why one is there.

In the same way,

It is NOT necessary to delineate - WHAT is necessary

In order for the desire to manifest.

It is ONLY necessary to know - what the DESIRE is

And only to add the

Minimal amount of focused cooperation that is necessary

This sets the process in motion, while holding the intention of experiencing the desire.

It is often mentioned that one needs to be sure one really wants what one thinks is wanted.

Most can think of casual thoughts or statements that have brought experiences with consequences not expected.

The creative aspect built into all is listening and takes those thoughts and statements literally, especially if the momentary intention is sincere and supported by emotional impetus.

While the explanation seems complicated, the application is quite simple. It is a matter of simply doing it simply.

The complicated part is when doubt slows or destroys the effort entirely.

To begin by choosing a desire that is totally contrary to the current experience is to set up a formula for failure.

To attempt to move from poverty to affluence with one desire is sure to fail. It is best to begin with something small and simple.

It adds to the process to act as if the desire is already happening.

Place an empty hanger in the closet for the new coat.

Make space in the cupboard for a new dish or pot, etc.

Believe me, this works, NO, don't 'believe' ME!

Know, (in your own heart) that it works

BEFORE you have the 'physical' and 'tangible' proof.

Then be patient and wait expectantly.

Trooly,

Tango

CetaceousOne
25th April 2010, 22:38
Tango,

This is a great post.

A couple of things stand out to me:

The slower the vibration of the focusing mind and the surrounding environment,

The longer the process takes and the more difficult it is to hold the intent long enough.

The creative aspect built into all is listening and takes those thoughts and statements literally, especially if the momentary intention is sincere and supported by emotional impetus

Considering this information relative to myself,
I anticipate that as I continue to raise my vibration, and break though some of the
emotional blocks(blunting) I have experienced, it will be easier to manifest what I want.

Thanks for providing this information!

Tango
1st June 2010, 19:22

Did Philip K. Dick disclose the real 'Matrix' in 1977...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZAvYafmNCQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=tZ23dNgLW5c

See.... There are others that report what I've experienced.... And seen...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
26th June 2010, 04:05

American The Bill Hicks Story Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaUvt81gH9c&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaUvt81gH9c&feature=player_embedded

Trooly,

Tango

kriya
26th June 2010, 07:17
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves" Bill Hicks

Beautiful thread Tango, thank you. The statement above is very profound and IMHO TRUTH

Love,

Kriya

Tango
28th June 2010, 02:46

This IS what Gregg Braden has to say about Consciousness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQeIsfQtE4&feature=player_embedded

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
8th August 2010, 19:56

" Know Who You Are... Stop, blaming others for your actions... Don't React. Live your bliss "

People, continue to do the same thing over and over, again...

http://www.terrycolewhittaker.com/Terry_Cole-Whittaker/Live_Your_Bliss_Burbank_Video.html?utm_source=Terry+Cole+Whittaker%27s+Sacred+Living+Newsletter&utm_campaign=424cc7d464-Burbank_Video6_28_2010&utm_medium=email

http://www.terrycolewhittaker.com/Terry_Cole-Whittaker/Live_Your_Bliss_Burbank_Video.html?utm_source=Terry+Cole+Whittaker%27s+Sacred+Living+Newsletter&utm_campaign=424cc7d464-Burbank_Video6_28_2010&utm_medium=email

Trooly,

Tango

Jonathon
8th August 2010, 21:45
This is my personal favorite - Edgar Cayce on the Throne Room revelation of John. Consciousness is the light being on the throne - the silver cord, experiencer, or "sovereign" captain of the vessel (body):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02MNEbfcI4E

The Throne Room -- Chapter Four of the Revelation states that John was in spirit, meaning that he had altered his consciousness - allowing him to be instantly present in the throne room.

The Edgar Cayce readings identify the Throne Room as the brain with its nerves and glands. For example, the twenty-four elders represent the 24 cranial nerves. The practical implications of Cayce's approach are discussed with regard to deep meditation and how the spiritual centers in the brain are attuned when entering the silence.

Deega
8th August 2010, 22:22
Hi Tango,

Great Tread !

Consciousness - I'm able to see, feel, taste, a carot (it could be another nutritive elements).

And I know that the carot mixed with other nutrients will keep me alive (under normal conditions) until the next hungry trust...

I know that the carot is an act of God like you and me.

I know that the spiritual energy brought by the carot (with other nutrients) allow me to give, love, be compassionate and understanding, ...

So I'm conscious of the interdependance between you/me and the carot (with all the other nutrients).

My consciousness is directly dependant to our different body systems that depend on nutrients (example carots) to continue consciousness manifest.

Just a thought.

All my blessings.

Deega

Tango
9th August 2010, 01:02
Thank you, Jonathon, Nice response... Edgar Cayce... Consciousness has always been available to us... It's just a matter of using glancing thoughts.... We ALL Make our own reality or HELL...

It's what we think about ' ALL the TIME ' THIS IS where the emotional one's get in trouble... They do their own Pity Party... You do know, that one CAN say positive things with Negative intention...

It always comes back at them... One, has to L00K behind the screen, to see WHO they REALLY are... Me, I just break contact with them... Don't want to get involved...

Once again, Thank you, for posting on the Tango forum...

Trooly,

Tango

This is my personal favorite - Edgar Cayce on the Throne Room revelation of John. Consciousness is the light being on the throne - the silver cord, experiencer, or "sovereign" captain of the vessel (body):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02MNEbfcI4E

The Throne Room -- Chapter Four of the Revelation states that John was in spirit, meaning that he had altered his consciousness - allowing him to be instantly present in the throne room.

The Edgar Cayce readings identify the Throne Room as the brain with its nerves and glands. For example, the twenty-four elders represent the 24 cranial nerves. The practical implications of Cayce's approach are discussed with regard to deep meditation and how the spiritual centers in the brain are attuned when entering the silence.

Samarkis
9th August 2010, 02:28
Celine, we mods have asked you to stay off this subforum.......

You and Tango have a personal dispute, and even though you are both valued members here.......we mods would like you to stop posting here in this tone......These discussions do no good for anyone here at the forum......and it doesn't resolve your disagreements......
Pls discuss with me if you have any questions....

In Light!
Samarkis

Tango
9th August 2010, 08:53

Tango

Tango
9th August 2010, 16:01

Live your Bliss... You can learn something in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE16Yv5y4XU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE16Yv5y4XU&feature=related

Be, who you really are...!!! You don't Love me... Thoughts control your life...

You, can even make yourself Sick.... Or, You can turn your life around...

Trooly,

Tango

Celine
10th August 2010, 09:40
talking in innuendo is so childish

Deega
10th August 2010, 13:55
Hi Tango,

Here is a few definitions on consciouness.

# awareness: having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Consciousness is subjective experience or awareness or wakefulness or the executive control system of the mind.Farthing, 1992 It is an umbrella term that may refer to a variety of mental phenomena. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness

# Vijñāna (Sanskrit; Devanagari: विज्ञान) or viññāa (Pāli; Devanagari: विञ्ञाण) is translated as "consciousness" or "life force" or simply "mind".See, for instance, Rhys Davids & Stede (1921-25), p. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness_(Buddhism)

# Strong AI is artificial intelligence that matches or exceeds human intelligence — the intelligence of a machine that can successfully perform any intellectual task that a human being can. or see where he defines strong AI as "machine intelligence with the full range of human intelligence. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness_(artificial)

# conscious - knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts; "remained conscious during the operation"; "conscious of his faults"; "became conscious that he was being followed"

# consciously - with awareness; "she consciously played with the idea of inviting them"

# Conscious - This article contains episode summaries as well as directing and writing credits from Season 3 of the American drama/adventure television series Alias. Season 3 aired starting on September 28, 2003 (U.S.) and concluded on May 23, 2004. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscious_(Alias_episode)

# conscious - alert, awake; aware; aware of one's own existence; aware of one's own awareness
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conscious

# Some define consciousness as the totality of experience at any given instant, as opposed to 'mind', which is the sum of all past moments of consciousness.
www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/sub/spaceodysseys/glossary.html

All my blessings.

Deega

Tango
10th August 2010, 16:29
Hello Deega,

YOU have NOT read the thread... You just go to the New Posts button ...
That is like reading the last page of a book and, saying you have read the book.

CONSCIOUSNESS:

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....
We are consciousness conductors... That’s what "we" do...
That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from us.
"We" Are the creators. "We" are the ones who are targeted on this planet
because "we" are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody
else does."

We all have our own way of looking at this...

Trooly,

Tango

Hi Tango,

Here is a few definitions on consciouness.

# awareness: having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive"

# Consciousness is subjective experience or awareness or wakefulness or the executive control system of the mind.Farthing, 1992 It is an umbrella term that may refer to a variety of mental phenomena. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness

# Vijñāna (Sanskrit; Devanagari: विज्ञान) or viññāa (Pāli; Devanagari: विञ्ञाण) is translated as "consciousness" or "life force" or simply "mind".See, for instance, Rhys Davids & Stede (1921-25), p. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness_(Buddhism)

# Strong AI is artificial intelligence that matches or exceeds human intelligence — the intelligence of a machine that can successfully perform any intellectual task that a human being can. or see where he defines strong AI as "machine intelligence with the full range of human intelligence. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness_(artificial)

# conscious - knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts; "remained conscious during the operation"; "conscious of his faults"; "became conscious that he was being followed"

# consciously - with awareness; "she consciously played with the idea of inviting them"

# Conscious - This article contains episode summaries as well as directing and writing credits from Season 3 of the American drama/adventure television series Alias. Season 3 aired starting on September 28, 2003 (U.S.) and concluded on May 23, 2004. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscious_(Alias_episode)

# conscious - alert, awake; aware; aware of one's own existence; aware of one's own awareness
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conscious

# Some define consciousness as the totality of experience at any given instant, as opposed to 'mind', which is the sum of all past moments of consciousness.
www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/sub/spaceodysseys/glossary.html

All my blessings.

Deega

Tango
19th August 2010, 10:29

"YOU Have Power" beyond your imagination, and "AS YOU GET NEARER TO THE END OF THIS CYCLE, IT WILL BECOME MORE EVIDENT". Up to now it has been largely expressed through our mass consciousness, and has created the conditions and experiences you are having now. There are some exceptions where a soul has been able to lift their vibrations, and the most common example is one with "POSITIVE HEALING ABILITIES". To a degree you can all do it and it is healing with the Love vibration. A mother’s love for her child is a typical example. It is not to many years ago that claims to have healing powers would have most likely been ridiculed. It REQUIRES A FIRM BELIEF in your ability to do such things, and you are now in a period when it is becoming easier to do so. People are also more accepting of natural healing methods, and SOME refer THEM TO A LIFETIME OF DRUGS with their own "side effects". There are the one's on this forum that have made the statement that 'permission
must be given by the injured' for Healing to take place. I can only say, that IS foolish... Think, for
yourselves... If a family member has been injured... And, their family gathers and 'prays' for them
to recover and HEAL... That family is using the Law of Intention to "help them Heal..." IF the injured
accepts the families healing prayers, they WILL survive... However, if the injured wishes to NOT
accept the Healing Intentions, and wishes to remain Ill... All we can do, IS the best that we can do.

As you progress through the next few years, the vibrations will increase more rapidly. You will find that as you lift up your own, you will be less afflicted by illness or any health problems. Your body is becoming more crystalline, and it will be able to overcome any attack upon its bodies defensive system. You will no longer be subject to any form of disease, and eventually the process of aging will stop and be reversed. There is a point coming in the future when you will be in the most perfect body form. May I say that is why you have never seen an “old” Space Being, and when we speak of long past events it is because we often have first hand experience of them. We live many hundreds of years and "do not age" as you do.

As "you keep on ascending", so you will reach even higher dimensions and eventually "become a Being of pure Light". It means that you have no need for a physical body, but with your godlike powers can create whatever form you may need. There are times when such Beings drop down into the lower dimensions to serve the souls at that level, such as for example the one you are in. The higher dimensions are the creations of pure love, and cannot be affected by any energies of a lesser nature. There are levels that you will find too powerful to remain in, and because of the Law of Intention you cannot in fact reach them. However, some souls are taken to them under the wings and protection of a Higher Being, and it is usually as part of their spiritual teachings.

For many of you what has been described will sound familiar, and some will have had such experiences in your present lifetime. There are very few of you that can bring back such memories to your waking state. "Virtually all souls will leave their bodies at some time during their sleep period". You will most likely meet your loved ones in the Astral regions, including those that have passed over. Sometimes, such meetings are partially remembered, but simply seem like dreams. It is quite a normal experience, but those who have no belief in life after death or the other realms remain poised above their body. When you realize how much more you do than you are aware of, perhaps "you can see how limited you are in your understanding of life in the 3rd.dimension".

If you approach life in the best way, although it can be a great trial you can move through it without being affected by it. Nothing that can happen to you will be lasting, and at a point that comes nearer each day. A "great cleansing will commence very quickly", while steps are taken to reverse some of the pollution that affects very large parts of our Earth. At the same time negotiations will ensure that unjust laws and actions are no longer possible. It will result in your sovereignty being restored, and Freedom assured for the future. You will quickly put all of your present concerns behind you, and there will be a totally different sense of well being not experienced for a very long time...

I wish you to feel part of everything that is happening, and there will be a coming together of many countries that have previously been arch enemies. Our history shows that "THE DARK ONES HAVE DELIBERATELY CREATED TENSION" between them, and have perpetuated the idea of "CONTINUAL WARS". It has been to drain our resources and keep you in state of fear, while projecting the possibility of a world war...

Be assured that we are tightening the net around the Dark Ones, and the longer it goes on the less opportunity they have of avoiding the inevitable. They know they are losing the fight, but cling to the hope they can hold out. However, their days are numbered and plans in disarray, and they cannot escape the days of reckoning. God may allow you total freedom, but that does not mean that you can treat others just as 'you' wish. "You are all on Earth to learn lessons", and without laws there would simply be anarchy. All experience is to lead you along the path of understanding, to the realization that everything is founded upon the Love energy. When you find "the True God" you will then realize that "all life is irrevocably connected", and "is finite".

It is in order for you to concentrate on your own advancement, as the "END TIMES" are rushing towards you. Your consciousness levels will by now have increased, and as a result you are better able to be discerning where your future is concerned. You do have all knowledge within, and can trust your own decisions. Sometimes, Guides will help you, by trying to influence you in your actions and that is allowable. They know your life plan better than you do, and will always act in your best interest. Get to know that they are there with you and talk to them, as they will hear you.

Once again, I am here to help... But, I cannot do it for you... I can only point you in the right direction. You, and Only you, can learn your lessons from Your experiences... NO ONE can do it for
you... If, there are Ones that distract you, That IS your lesson to learn. I call those Attention Seekers... And, I turn away from them. Please, see Lightbeings thread " The Arrivals " and watch
each video presentation, for a better understanding... And, Learn your lessons... " No One can do
it for You."

Trooly,

Tango

CetaceousOne
20th August 2010, 04:56
Tango,

Thanks for this post.

As you progress through the next few years

xxx

Get to know that they are there with you and talk to them, as they will hear you.

What is the source of this information?

Tango
20th August 2010, 10:19
I AM... C1... I, believe you know how I was given the information...

You've spent enough time with me...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango,

Thanks for this post.

xxx

What is the source of this information?