PDA

View Full Version : Brown Rice 'n' Beans, Not Required

RunningDeer
2nd April 2012, 15:26
“New Beginnings: Brown Rice and Beans are Not Required”

New beginnings. Find a slice of peace. First step, begin with whatever is your overriding goal in life. Ask yourself if compassion is included for yourself and others. Once that’s in place, all the rest naturally flows. What was once happy and engaging coincidences (synchronicity) become something that is naturally expected. The reason? You have raised your consciousness.

Higher Consciousness is uncovered through right thought and right action. You don’t have to become a fanatic about it. A gentle shift from how you’ve always done things, to growing into who you are in this moment. In the new evolutionary era, beliefs and ideas just don’t work like they did before. Time to choose whether you are on board with humanity that is committed to this overhaul. A realignment is happening whether you join in or not.

No, you don’t have to live in a cave, go on a pilgrimage, or eat brown rice and beans to raise your awareness to pure Consciousness. This higher state brings with it gifts and abilities that you are unable to do with lower mind. With good reason, it’s nature’s way of protecting us from ourselves. You are here to experience human emotions and interactions. Unless you are on the fast-track to assist others to awaken from the illusionary slumber, then just a bit of a tweak is necessary for balance of mind, body and spirit.

Intention is the key. Intention brings an idea from the thinking mind into the heart region where thinking from heart source and emotions work seamlessly together. Net gain - increased energy, increased consciousness. Any question or problem is one half of the set. The solutions are available, too. More and more individuals know this. You don’t need a guru. All your questions have answers. Higher Consciousness is the password. Universal conditions are ripe for results more than ever before on the planet. So with just a bit more effort and awareness on your part, doors begin to open at a quickening pace.

The ship is coasting to a stop and about to change course. Will you continue on? A special invitation is yours, but the choice must come from you. The price of a ticket is love, compassion, and forgiveness for yourself and others. Should you decided not to join in, you don’t have to jump ship. A life jacket and boat will be provided for you. It is understood that only you know what is stamped in the passport. You’ve programed your GPS. But a gentle reminder - you can change the settings and go another course. That’s the beauty in these times. What you signed on for can be changed with a simple decision. No longer do you have to complete what was once thought of as the design and the destiny - that includes the mind, the body and the spirit.

Recognition of how each human being brings a unique piece to the solution is needed at this time. All are important and uniquely designed for the purpose of a compassionate home on our Mother Earth. Sometimes it takes a moment to moment (or more like a progressive unfolding) decision to live this new committed lifestyle. That’s only because of the years spent in the old. So don’t fall into the trap where you say, “I can’t,” or “It’s too hard.” That’s ego-voice coaxing you back to the familiar sleepwalker; the powerless, the fearful lifestyle that we’ve grown so accustom to as a normal baseline human being.

Sign-on to the new “Human-beginning”, new millennium, new opportunity. How fortunate we are to be here at this time in history. Full stop - turn in a new direction. Please join in. Welcome aboard. God Speed, to Us-All.

You comin’? Can we count on you?

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

BlueGem
2nd April 2012, 15:53
An excellent summary of what we can do. You almost make it sound too easy... and it really is easy! I can relate to the 'net gain' idea you speak of, where any action you partake in should lead you feeling energised, as opposed to drained. The same can be said of basic survival - where the hunter must not expend too much energy to catch its prey, because it doesn't make sense.

You can bet I've signed up! ;)

sdv
2nd April 2012, 15:59
Thanks for the reminder. I got a reminder from the Universe yesterday to be kind and compassionate (the voice in my head). I find it difficult when somone is controlling others through lies and manipulation, so I expose the lies and manipulation and that causes conflict. Then the voice in my head told me that I should be kind and nice to everyone at all times, no matter what they say or do. I know that my purpose is unconditional love and I find myself saying 'I can't' and 'It is too hard' way too often, so I really appreciate this wonderful message from you.

tonton
2nd April 2012, 16:05
thankyou ,whitecrowblackdear,a good touch in the right place.

BlueGem
2nd April 2012, 20:48
Thanks for the reminder. I got a reminder from the Universe yesterday to be kind and compassionate (the voice in my head). I find it difficult when somone is controlling others through lies and manipulation, so I expose the lies and manipulation and that causes conflict. Then the voice in my head told me that I should be kind and nice to everyone at all times, no matter what they say or do. I know that my purpose is unconditional love and I find myself saying 'I can't' and 'It is too hard' way too often, so I really appreciate this wonderful message from you.

I've been getting little 'reminders' too lately, like little bits of instant karma when I'm doing something I know I shouldn't. I have to smile a little and take the medicine when this happens. :)