PDA

View Full Version : Interesting dream this morning / "Blood and Air"

Netelus
2nd April 2012, 16:24
Just wanted to post this because this is one of the wildest dreams I've ever had... And it involves a creature I've never dreamt of before.

"Before I talk about the dream I had at about 6 A.M. this morning, let me talk about the dream I had before that this morning. In this dream I saw this symbol of a "Z," but with a slight gap in the top part of it. No idea what that means. I Googled and Googled it, but I can't find the darn thing. Probably doesn't exist.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll69/NextJinGamer/ScreenHunter_001-166.jpg

Ok. I went back to sleep just before 6 A.M. this morning. I'm somebody else and I'm in this place that sorta looks like Hell. I can see what appears to be light from fiery embers but I'm not close enough to tell. The place sotra looks like an underground cavern of sorts with molten lava river beds--but I wasn't near one of them and it was neither hot nor cold.

I'm looking down at this teeny-tiny devil, with pale skin, a bald head, two stubby horns, two legs--that of a horse / goat, and I'm asking him questions, lol. He couldn't have been no more than a foot tall.

Me: "Hey, so, are Death Reapers real?"

Little Devil: "Of course they're real. They sit beside you or follow you around when it's your time to die. But they don't know the cause of death."

Me: "But wouldn't that be scary?"

Little Devil: "It doesn't have to be."

Me: "Can I be a Death Reaper?" XD

Little Devil: *angry now* "Be quiet, you little ****!"

Me: *cringes* "I got scolded...?"

Little Devil: *still angry; eyes turn black, except for the pupils; points at some kind of model gateway of planet earth*

Little Devil: *angrily says* "Bloodddd and Airrrrrrr!"

Me: "You want me to go back?..."

Little Devil: *nods*

So, then I walk over to this model gateway of planet Earth and bam, I wake up. That little ****. He's going to get an ear full the next time I see him, lol.

Even though he appeared to be mad, I didn't feel any anger coming from him. If he hadn't sent me away, I would've stood there asking him questions for hours. Also, I think I was only there to visit him.

I Googled this guy and according to his description, he's a juvenile satyr. First time dreaming about one of those. I'm so going to tell Pan on his scrawny ass."