PDA

View Full Version : Whitley Strieber interviewed by Randy Maugans plus RANT with Dave Corso

Debra
2nd April 2012, 19:00
Strieber still questions whether his experiences were off world or something else. A good interview. Mauganīs second guest for the program was not able to connect - instead, Randy and Dave Corso have a very interesting chat about other interviews currently happening in the media.

Whitley Strieber-"Solving The Communion Enigma"

Aliens and dead people...hybrids and human-like dimension trippers...implants that move to avoid extraction...the strange world of Whitley Strieber...a terror wrapped within a wonder: the enigma.

Strieberīs site: http://www.unknowncountry.com/

http://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/offplanet-live-03-28-2012/id418751191?i=112454534

OR
http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/offplanet-live-03-28-2012-whitley-strieber-the-communion-eni.html

Trail
2nd April 2012, 19:15
I think this is the same show but without the need for itunes http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/offplanet-live-03-28-2012-whitley-strieber-the-communion-eni.html

Debra
2nd April 2012, 19:32
Yes it is Trail, thanks.

Woody
2nd April 2012, 19:53
I really enjoyed this interview, I wonder why there are dead people around when there is an abduction?
Colin

Debra
2nd April 2012, 22:20
That one was new on me Colin. From memory anyway. I have read John E Mackīs work and few others that I consider penetrating research in this area. Then again, perhaps some experiences are in the same dimension as spirits, or that spirits arrive to comfort abductees.

What do you think?

I really enjoyed this interview, I wonder why there are dead people around when there is an abduction?
Colin

Woody
3rd April 2012, 06:29
Hi zebra, I agree I think maybe the presence of dead relatives could be to calm the abductee, encourage them to think that everything is ok.
Colin

Ammit
3rd April 2012, 10:02
I have to agree Zebra, I have always wondered about this and have often pondered the question as ME being abducted and how I would feel, I think if I saw passed family members then I recon it would begin to calm me some what. Maybe they can access our minds on such a deep level that they can dig out this information for their own benefit.

Makes you wonder what else they can dig out too.....

Ammit

Debra
3rd April 2012, 11:50
This is murky territory. Grey matters alright, there is a lot of grey in between, to pardon the pun.

It brings up for me questions about contracting for this to happen before we were born. That is if you hold belief in reincarnation, and soul planning in between lives.

I asked Miranda Kelley this question in some emails we exchanged, and she says that īthey have a way of getting in before we are bornī .. and she was referencing the mind control black projects. This is scary to think about, and I guess may go some way to explain her and Duncan Oīfinioanīs belief that we are in a war for our souls.

So, if relatives who are passed, appear, and in this context? Hell, what does that mean? It opens up a whole lot of questions. Miranda and Duncan may be right, but I have also read that some abductees who have been through hugely traumatic journeys, have in hindsight since come to value their role as abductees because they point to a higher reason for all of this taking place.

What you make of this, is a personal thing. Whitley Strieber is still out on this one, and that tells me that this is so big, that where do you begin to take it apart to understand it?

And coming out, whether you have experienced ET or Milab abductions, is still such a risky step because the matrix is still bolted down fast with judgements and beliefs that deny anything of this nature is occurring at all.

Just dig deep and ask the question of a friend or relative who have chosen not to even think about these matters, and you hit a gritty resistance. I believe it is so uncomfortable because people actually do know of this presence - at a subconcious level - that these shadows have touched them in ways already. And, they are just functioning above this tension. Just.