PDA

View Full Version : New World Order explained by themselves

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 01:30
I'm pretty sure this youtube is real. The one that made it, claimed it was for a movie project. But I also know they always make a cover story to fool those that want to be fooled.

It is spot on with their agenda. The actor is probably possessed. He has an evil energy around him. Not even Al Pacino that played the devil in a movie could create the same evil feeling I get, when I sense the speaker.

lDbgDRNmhYs

I'm also very sure this manipulation guide is real. It sounds like them and it has their Luciferian mindset, just as the youtube. The Luciferian mindset is like a brain virus. It can turn weak narcissistic or psychopathic types over. I'm a former narcissist by the way. :
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

Quotes from the manipulation guide:

Diversion Summary
Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

The Artificial Womb
From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.

The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems.
The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency
The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.
Action/Offense
Most people want to be able to subdue and/or kill other human beings which disturb their daily lives, but they do not want to have to cope with the moral and religious issues which such an overt act on their part might raise. Therefore, they assign the dirty work to others (including their own children) so as to keep the blood off their hands. They rave about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious hamburger from a whitewashed slaughterhouse down the street and out of sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional association of hit men collectively called politicians, and then complain about corruption in government.
Responsibility
Again, most people want to be free to do the things (to explore, etc.) but they are afraid to fail.

The fear of failure is manifested in irresponsibility, and especially in delegating those personal responsibilities to others where success is uncertain or carries possible or created liabilities (law) which the person is not prepared to accept. They want authority (root word - "author"), but they will not accept responsibility or liability. So they hire politicians to face reality for them.
Summary
The people hire the politicians so that the people can:

obtain security without managing it.
obtain action without thinking about it.
inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.

They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine to:

provide for the survival of the nation/womb.
prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation/womb.
destroy the enemy who threatens the nation/womb.
destroy those citizens of their own country who do not conform for the sake of stability of the nation/womb.

Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and C.P.A.s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear. The generals are industrialists. The "presidential" level of commander-in-chief is shared by the international bankers. The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.

Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.

Enforcement

Factor I
As in every social system approach, stability is achieved only by understanding and accounting for human nature (action/reaction patterns). A failure to do so can be, and usually is, disastrous.

As in other human social schemes, one form or another of intimidation (or incentive) is essential to the success of the draft. Physical principles of action and reaction must be applied to both internal and external subsystems.

To secure the draft, individual brainwashing/programming and both the family unit and the peer group must be engaged and brought under control.
Factor II - Father
The man of the household must be housebroken to ensure that junior will grow up with the right social training and attitudes. The advertising media, etc., are engaged to see to it that father-to-be is pussy-whipped before or by the time he is married. He is taught that he either conforms to the social notch cut out for him or his sex life will be hobbled and his tender companionship will be zero. He is made to see that women demand security more than logical, principled, or honorable behavior.

By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior's hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.
Factor III - Mother
The female element of human society is ruled by emotion first and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so that the child comes first and the future comes second. A woman with a newborn baby is too starry-eyed to see a wealthy man's cannon fodder or a cheap source of slave labor. A woman must, however, be conditioned to accept the transition to "reality" when it comes, or sooner.

As the transition becomes more difficult to manage, the family unit must be carefully disintegrated, and state-controlled public education and state-operated child-care centers must be become more common and legally enforced so as to begin the detachment of the child from the mother and father at an earlier age. Inoculation of behavioral drugs [Ritalin] can speed the transition for the child (mandatory). Caution: A woman's impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman's power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.
Factor IV - Junior
The emotional pressure for self-preservation during the time of war and the self-serving attitude of the common herd that have an option to avoid the battlefield - if junior can be persuaded to go - is all of the pressure finally necessary to propel Johnny off to war. Their quiet blackmailings of him are the threats: "No sacrifice, no friends; no glory, no girlfriends."
Factor V - Sister
And what about junior's sister? She is given all the good things of life by her father, and taught to expect the same from her future husband regardless of the price.
Factor VI - Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
An Introduction Programming Manual
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

Sirius White
3rd April 2012, 02:13
I don't see "Lucifer" as equal to Satan."

I see Lucifer more as a teacher.

And Satan more as the Advesary.

Therefore, while I hate using the term "Satanic" I would say these particular people- are very much so. Not because they don't follow the bible, unlike most bible thumpers espouse (no offense), but because they use ancient knowledge which is in origin, BENEVOLENT to control the masses.

They see how god manifests reality into the material, and so they seek to emulate the patterns (like Pyramid) in order to control us on the lower levels.

In otherwords, they have quite literally "created" an "artificial" reality for us via these systems of indoctrination (religion included), while we ignore the massive power found in our Voids, or Godsparks (literally, the power of God is within us). Their masters, those off-world ones- did the same thing on other worlds and realities and it is how they keep control of their own culture/civilizations.

Very interesting movie/trailer. It is very clear and very true.

And yes- that man is One of them. I am not even sure if he is entirely Human by reading his energy. I don't see him as evil but he's definitely full of himself.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 02:23
I don't see "Lucifer" as equal to Satan."

I see Lucifer more as a teacher.

And Satan more as the Advesary.

Therefore, while I hate using the term "Satanic" I would say these particular people- are very much so. Not because they don't follow the bible, unlike most bible thumpers espouse (no offense), but because they use ancient knowledge which is in origin, BENEVOLENT to control the masses.

They see how god manifests reality into the material, and so they seek to emulate the patterns (like Pyramid) in order to control us on the lower levels.

In otherwords, they have quite literally "created" an "artificial" reality for us via these systems of indoctrination (religion included), while we ignore the massive power found in our Voids, or Godsparks (literally, the power of God is within us). Their masters, those off-world ones- did the same thing on other worlds and realities and it is how they keep control of their own culture/civilizations.

Very interesting movie/trailer. It is very clear and very true.

And yes- that man is One of them. I am not even sure if he is entirely Human by reading his energy. I don't see him as evil but he's definitely full of himself.

I agree with you regarding Lucifer and Satan. I also see Lucifer as a teacher even though tha mindset could be a Luciferian trick to justify to be manipulative and con the masses of sheep, because they willfully give away their power to a leader.

As I see it, God(unconditional love) and not god from the Bible or the other religions created everything out of unconditional love and we are all part of that creation. Everything is energy..

We all have contact to unconditional love, if we are brave enough to open up for our heart. When we do, we will get a Godly power and be able to manifest and create our own reality. The dark ones don't have the same power, that is why they lust for power. The only power they have is to be more powerful than those that give away their power because of willfully ignorance. We all have free will, so the dark ones have to trick us and lower our frequency away from unconditional love to get power over us.

I sense the guy in the youtube has a parasitic energy.

What could he be if he is not human? Yes there is something strange about him

foreverfan
3rd April 2012, 02:41
Why do I feel I'm going straight to hell now? I feel like I should be getting on a ride at Disney World.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 02:45
Why do I feel I'm going straight to hell now? I feel like I should be getting on a ride at Disney World.
What do you mean?

We attract, what we are. So if you raise your vibration, you will attract the same and you raise the vibration, by opening your heart.

Cilka
3rd April 2012, 03:01
Hmm.....this is a good lesson for those who are beginning to wake up, but even those who are still being controlled hypnotically probably won't get it. I have to say thought that the actor has a very uncomfortable look to him, his eyes seem dead. I am just glad that I would never pass as one of their chosen ones. I never liked taking orders, not even from my partner. So, you guys here dont have to worry about me, I am not going to try to hypnotise you or make you believe in my bull....t

Positive Vibe Merchant
3rd April 2012, 03:06
That is an interesting littie vid I must say.

I would be interested in finding out who the speaker is? He certainly does have that evil swirling about him. Not just in how he looks, but also his gestures and body language. I actually believe that he believes in what he is saying.

I had a quick search for illumicorp and came across this link.

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2010/10/15/illumicorp-one-world-earth-corporation/

Thansk neptun.
PVM

foreverfan
3rd April 2012, 03:07
What do you mean?

We attract, what we are. So if you raise your vibration, you will attract the same and you raise the vibration, by opening your heart.

LOL... I was kidding.

I'm glad to see that somebody put their whole plan in something so negative and dark. People are so negative that they will watch this. When I sent them some hour documentary, they don't. Odd but true. This is a work of the good side playing their game against them.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 03:07
Hmm.....this is a good lesson for those who are beginning to wake up, but even those who are still being controlled hypnotically probably won't get it. I have to say thought that the actor has a very uncomfortable look to him, his eyes seem dead. I am just glad that I would never pass as one of their chosen ones. I never liked taking orders, not even from my partner. So, you guys here dont have to worry about me, I am not going to try to hypnotise you or make you believe in my bull....t

It is not about taking orders. It is about being lured by the Luciferian mindset and become part of the agenda, because someone agreess with the mindset. They are like a Borg collective.

The fun starts, when you can log in and out of their collective(think with the Luciferian mindset) and even upload soime unconditional love virus to their parasitic thought patterns.

Positive Vibe Merchant,

Thank you. I'm glad you can sense it too.

Positive Vibe Merchant
3rd April 2012, 03:17
I don't care for lucifer or satan or god or any of their minions. There are flesh and blood humans carrying out irreversible and disgusting actions against other humans for a misguided purpose, and for what they believe is their claim to whatever throne the see.

This video just confirms everythingm, and does put it into a nice package and overview of the situation we face.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 03:25
I don't care for lucifer or satan or god or any of their minions. There are flesh and blood humans carrying out irreversible and disgusting actions against other humans for a misguided purpose, and for what they believe is their claim to whatever throne the see.

This video just confirms everythingm, and does put it into a nice package and overview of the situation we face.

This may interest you.

A Jinn is the Muslim word for a demon.:
H0hPHKzPhcc

Flash
3rd April 2012, 03:33
The old man in this video is Arthur Roberts people. It ain't Satan, antichrist, or any other minion of the devil. He's just a small time actor who happens to be very good at portraying a bad guy. Some rich activist probably produced this video and paid Mr. Roberts a crap load of money to portray an Illuminati trainer/presenter.

Xclibur2001 il y a 1 mois dans la liste de lecture Conspiracy

this is a quote from a youtube comment. i remember very well this actor in some old movies playing vilain.

He plays here, rather well, the negative energy. THIs is definitly not the evil, but some of the comments in this thread alone definitly shows the illuminaties or power hungry how easy it is to provoke you guys into thinking and reacting whichever direction may be intended.

I come to think tthat the "conspiracy media" is as much a con game as CNN. Make them think "Satan", and argue "no this is Lucifer and this guy is pure alien crossbred, if not inbred" for the amusemet in the circus and in the meantime there is space and enegy left to do other things to hold on power.

THis video is a good summary of conspiracy theories, but I would no go emotional about it.

Would like to know who paid for it though.

andrewgreen
3rd April 2012, 03:40
knowledge is empowering although people would rather remain ignorant especially if it is to do with something they don't like. Awesome video.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 03:45
The old man in this video is Arthur Roberts people. It ain't Satan, antichrist, or any other minion of the devil. He's just a small time actor who happens to be very good at portraying a bad guy. Some rich activist probably produced this video and paid Mr. Roberts a crap load of money to portray an Illuminati trainer/presenter.

Xclibur2001 il y a 1 mois dans la liste de lecture Conspiracy

this is a quote from a youtube comment. i remember very well this actor in some old movies playing vilain.

He plays here, rather well, the negative energy. THIs is definitly not the evil, but some of the comments in this thread alone definitly shows the illuminaties or power hungry how easy it is to provoke you guys into thinking and reacting whichever direction may be intended.

I come to think tthat the "conspiracy media" is as much a con game as CNN. Make them think "Satan", and argue "no this is Lucifer and this guy is pure alien crossbred, if not inbred" for the amusemet in the circus and in the meantime there is space and enegy left to do other things to hold on power.

THis video is a good summary of conspiracy theories, but I would no go emotional about it.

Would like to know who paid for it though.

I have experienced demon possession. i sense that kind of energy around him. You can't fake that energy.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 03:51
knowledge is empowering although people would rather remain ignorant especially if it is to do with something they don't like. Awesome video.

I agree! That is how they always fool people. They create a cover story that is easy to believe.

No Bush is NOT making a satanic hand sign. He is a big fan of Texas Longhorns:
http://plusdemain.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/bush_satanic_sign_ny.jpg

Willfully ignorance is why we are in this mess in the first place.

If we don't listen to unconditional love in our hearts, Lucifer will step in and make it very unpleasant that motivate us to say no! Let's have some positive thinking and be confronted with the darkness and not allow it any more! The darkness is a mirror of our weakness and all is based on free will. We have allowed our planet to be hellish! Time for some real change!

"The exact level of tyranny that you're going to live under, is the level of tyranny you put up with." - Thomas Jefferson ..

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 04:03
Bush is a very dedicated Texas Longhorns fan that he can't hold back even when he is around the Queen!

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/images/BushQueenDevilHorns2.jpg

Sirius White
3rd April 2012, 06:11
Flash good words.

Agreed about the Circus.

The guy looks/feels like a bloodliner.

The good news is...the power is in us.

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 13:18
Sirius White,

Amazing post and much of what you wrote is new to me. It some of the other dots I have collected.

To boil it down the Christian god vs. Lucifer is like this:
PS-GCokxKcE

Regarding the power within us. I think, Abraham Hicks teachings is probably the best out there, how we can raise our vibration and attract what we want or create the reality we like.
RKvLIvBq-Kc

cellardoor
3rd April 2012, 13:23
Bush is a very dedicated Texas Longhorn fan that he can't hold back even when he is around the Queen!

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/images/BushQueenDevilHorns2.jpg

Bush and Philip look so alike don't you think?

cellardoor
3rd April 2012, 13:27
And his dad......

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROVXA5M0DBJQ5mJTUm10ADwwiA1pzd6 baM5BvfkOK6_8hgGE06KAhttps://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoXTnEgqoEB1PzIUWtNiHyHu1wxInOR 5eSKgjJp3B2xOWXeyls

Uncanny.....

Neptun
3rd April 2012, 13:29
cellardoor,

Indeed. Maybe they are having the same kind of fun and are looking forward to the Texas Longhorns games.

The most hardcore sportsfans I have ever seen.
2aPqV0aPKMI

Like they share the same mindset and thoughts.

The good news is, we have created them because of our vibration. The moment we change vibration towards unconditional love, they will run like scared rats.

I have a hypothesis, that we don't need many to vibrate unconditional love to cover a large area.

Neptun
10th April 2012, 23:48
Satanic hand signs. Some of them are probably not intended to be one.
http://www.lovethetruth.com/jis_images/dick_cheney_satanic_salute.jpg

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm