PDA

View Full Version : December 21, 2012 and the 11:11 Phenomenon

ProperLogic
3rd April 2012, 10:38
When I was younger (before I had any knowledge about 2012, or awakening codes) I always knew that when I saw the sequence 11-7 it meant good luck for me. Funny, because my birthday is July 11. 7/11/1984 (1+9+8+4=22) Don't know what this means, I don't think I'm the "chosen one" or anything like that. But sure enough, whenever I would see that sequence I really did do well at whatever I was doing. I never really told anyone about this until much later. I really started looking into the phenomenon in October of 2011. What triggered my quest for knowledge was quite strange indeed. My girlfriend and I were sitting in our apartment in Las Vegas, both on our laptops. Then from the corner of the room there was a brilliant Blue flash of light. Looked like electricity. Or I could also describe it as something tearing a whole open in my reality. Or maybe a better way to describe it would be like a light bulb popping, minus the sound. Well, whatever it was I saw it clearly, my girlfriend on the other hand was facing the other way. But as soon as it happened, she looked at me and asked me "What light just turned off?" I tried explaining what I seen to her but she didn't find it quite as amazing as I did.

What happened after that was just as strange to me. I would be sleeping, then out of nowhere I would wake up and look at the time: 1:11am Then throughout the day I probably look at my clock maybe once an hour sometimes less, and 8/10 times It would happen to be at 11 minutes after, or at 22,33,44,55. People around me were getting really annoyed because they weren't experiencing this for themselves. I had to learn to just keep it to myself because people were starting to think I had lost it.

At the time this was happening I didn't even know that the mayan calander ended precisely at 11:11 UT. There seems to be two sides to the number 11. One being with the universe, and two whoever did the 9/11 attacks also find something amazing with the number 11. Let me just point out some interesting things I've observed about the number 11.

Jesus Christ = 11 letters
New York City = 11 letters
the sun has 11 year sunspot cycles
The black hole in the middle of our galaxy spins once every 11 minutes.
Trees have 11 year cycles
Afghanistan = 11 letters
US emergency number = 911 => 9+1+1 = 11
On september 11th there are 111 days left in the year
The twin towers looked like an 11
The twin towers took 11 years to build
The twin towers had 110 stories in each building
First plane to crash into the towers was flight 11, with 11 Crew members on board
92 passengers 9+2 = 11
The area code of Iraq is 119
on September 11, 1990 Bush Sr. Made a speech about the New World Order (11 years prior to 9/11
add 11 years to 9/11/2001 you get 2012

Theres more but I cant think of any at the moment. I know a lot of people might be skeptical saying if you

look for something, you'll most likely find it. But something tells me there is a connection. Like the universe is trying to tell us something. If anything, the 11's sure got MY attention and started me on my quest. I don't see the 11's as frequently anymore because I think it already served its purpose of "waking me up".

I'm eager to hear what people have to say about this. :)

EDIT: I just noticed something funny, I posted this at 18:38... 1+8:3+8 ==> 9:11 ==> 9+1+1 ==> 11
Heh heh...:cool:

Straker
3rd April 2012, 11:07
Yes, the 11:11 phenomenon is quite intriguing, and I have personally had too many occurrences to dismiss it as chance or co-incidence.

The first time I noticed it was in 1982, when I was about 14 years old. Every night without fail, I would lay there for hours until something triggered me to look at the digital clock. It usually read 11:11 or 23:23.

Later when I went to University I wrote about that phenomenon, and theorised that our body clock might become synchronised with timepieces in our homes.

Then in 1994, I moved to the Gold Coast and attended a lecture on UFO's where I spoke about this 11:11 phenomenon, the result of which I met a very good friend who is also a researcher.

In 2005, I went to New Zealand and was wandering around in Wellington, looking for a sign, or some direction of what to do next. I say a spraypainted word on a wall saying "NEO" with an arrow, so I followed it to a small bookshop.

As I walked inside, directly in front of me was a book rack with a book titled 11:11.

Most recently, after researching some more and discovering that the supposed exact "end" time is December 21st 2012 at 11:11, I cannot help but wonder if I have been picking up on this all along.

Does anyone have any reference images of the stone block apparently recently pulled from a Mayan Temple with the Dec 21st 2012 date inscribed on the back of it (not usually visible, as it is inside the wall)?

It is mentioned in one of the Season 4 Ancient Aliens episodes.

It is supposed to mark the return of the "Earth Shaker".

Best
James

Nanoo Nanoo
3rd April 2012, 11:17
Eleven is the intention embedded in the invention

ProperLogic
3rd April 2012, 13:09
Yes, the 11:11 phenomenon is quite intriguing, and I have personally had too many occurrences to dismiss it as chance or co-incidence.

The first time I noticed it was in 1982, when I was about 14 years old. Every night without fail, I would lay there for hours until something triggered me to look at the digital clock. It usually read 11:11 or 22:22.

Later when I went to University I wrote about that phenomenon, and theorised that our body clock might become synchronised with timepieces in our homes.

Then in 1994, I moved to the Gold Coast and attended a lecture on UFO's where I spoke about this 11:11 phenomenon, the result of which I met a very good friend who is also a researcher.

In 2005, I went to New Zealand and was wandering around in Wellington, looking for a sign, or some direction of what to do next. I say a spraypainted word on a wall saying "NEO" with an arrow, so I followed it to a small bookshop.

As I walked inside, directly in front of me was a book rack with a book titled 11:11.

Most recently, after researching some more and discovering that the supposed exact "end" time is December 21st 2012 at 11:11, I cannot help but wonder if I have been picking up on this all along.

Does anyone have any reference images of the stone block apparently recently pulled from a Mayan Temple with the Dec 21st 2012 date inscribed on the back of it (not usually visible, as it is inside the wall)?

Best
James

James,
11:11 book? Who's the author? Was it any good? I picked up a book named Spirit Master 101 by Gary (forgot his last name) because I saw it had a chapter on 11:11 but I didn't really like it. He would write like "As I am writing this, I look at my clock (11:11am). I only write one sentence every 10 minutes (11:22am).. so on so forth.." I might be over-exaggerating a little bit, but I didn't find too much good information about 11 in that book.

WhiteFeather
3rd April 2012, 13:27
The spirit world/midwayers are trying to make a connection with you. And they succeeded like they have with me as well. That is why you are here on this forum with some of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q9r3TSUdvo&feature=relmfu

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

WhiteFeather
3rd April 2012, 13:57
"Most recently, after researching some more and discovering that the supposed exact "end" time is December 21st 2012 at 11:11, I cannot help but wonder if I have been picking up on this all along."

Its not the end, but just a new transformation of man/new beginning, if you will.

ProperLogic
3rd April 2012, 14:13
11:11

Imagine the first 11 is the land then the : is them spinning then the next 11 is the new beginning.

11 : 11 See it?

Peace of Mind
3rd April 2012, 15:07
The movie 2012 http://youtu.be/YrbFCKaWIl8
The movie 23 http://youtu.be/4ElUBr6-GLU
The movie 11/11/11 http://youtu.be/48GZxq6RO-c

The only people making a big deal out of these numbers is the film industry. They take these fascinating sounding stories and make them into their own…the difference is the industry turns them into terror flicks.

I see the 2012 event as an awakening process, the alignment of celestial bodies and the expansion of a cosmic cloud of energy shooting from the galactic center seems to cause much speculation. After gathering data and analyzing it… I have yet to see anything solid linking us to physical mutations and or dimensional transitions. However, I do acknowledge that something can occur through the change in frequencies. If there is an alignment and an energy cloud coming our way…a shift in the poles might occur and possibly the earth’s vibration/frequency and everything on might speed up….resulting in fast manifestations due to less resistance. If this is right I suspect tptb want people to think negative so we can bring about our demise much more swiftly, another reason why I keep my thoughts positive. I also don’t worry about it or focus on the date like others do…simply because there isn’t enough credible evidence out there. There are way more important things I/we can be doing in the mean time.

For the last decade or so…I’ve been seeing 2 sets of numbers all the time, no matter what I’m doing or where I’m at I see the numbers 23 and the numbers 11. I’ve done research on the numbers and most of the data I gather indicates other dimensional entities were watching and/or making attempts to get my attention. Both the number (23) and (11) were made into films where the numbers represented evil or adversity. Since I couldn’t confirm these claims presented in film and alternative sources… I just brush them off and continue to enjoy this ride called life. I do not let anything deter me or put me in a realm of stagnation, and I’m definitely not going to make numbers dictate my future, I can do that part myself. One things for certain, all of these numbers have one thing in common. They want your undivided attention… but they don’t seem to do anything (bad or good) for me/you. Just more distractions waiting for us to empower them.

Peace

Earth Angel
3rd April 2012, 15:18
about half an hour before I started reading this thread I sent my daughter a text about my book keeping and the need to start 2012 books before it gets too behind........I probably started this thread at 11:11 without even noticing it but as I did, she replied with two texts in a row .......the first said (as she and I always do when we see it) " 11:11 " and right after it " so start 2012 then "...........I was amazed.........here I am reading a thread with 2012 and 11:11 in the title and those two texts come in at that time..........I have had amazing sightings of things involving 11:11 and then on to so many others like 2:22 3:33 4:44 .....bit freaked out I might see 6:66 one day lol........but when I mentioned it to friends they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.....my kids always text me when they see these times on their phones , several times a day.
I think its good to just accept that it is the universe letting us know we are in alignment and all is well.

Earth Angel
3rd April 2012, 15:22
ames,
11:11 book? Who's the author? Was it any good? I picked up a book named Spirit Master 101 by Gary (forgot his last name) because I saw it had a chapter on 11:11 but I didn't really like it. He would write like "As I am writing this, I look at my clock (11:11am). I only write one sentence every 10 minutes (11:22am).. so on so forth.." I might be over-exaggerating a little bit, but I didn't find too much good information about 11 in that book

My daughter bought me an 11:11 book and I also found it very lacking......he seemed to just jump on to any numerical things he could find......didn't get a lot out of it

Edit : but I do enjoy seeing the time I posted this !

spiritguide
3rd April 2012, 15:35
As above, so below.

:peace:

Debra
3rd April 2012, 15:36
I agree that hollywood capitalises on this phenomenon, perhaps they also know more about why they prey on these numbers. Sacred geometry is an area that intrigues me, ever since I studied with someone who planted the idea in my mind that when we break down any number to one digit, we are then dealing with an energetic entity, which when we create, we can use consciously.

For example, when fixing a price of a service. How does it feel? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ? what are the energetic definitions tied to these numbers?

The teacher I mentioned, channelled her own meanings for these numbers, and there are a few that I have resonated with. For example, the number 4 is love and the number 9 implies end of cycles.

So, when the numbers 11:11 come up, I just add these up until they reach the number 4.

Meanings vary, as I search about for other sources in this field of sacred geometry. This website for example provides other definitions. Make of it what you will.

http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/sacredplaces/sacredgeo.html
The Meaning of Numbers
"Mathematics, as the basis of all science, is itself a universal symbolism, a language into which all knowledge is eventually translated and rendered communicable. The key to all knowledge is in the science of numbers." (Sepharial 24)

One
One symbolises manifestation, assertion, the ego, selfhood and isolation. In the philosophical sense, it represents the synthesis and fundamental unity of things. In a religious sense, it represents the lord. In a material sense, it represents the individual. It is the symbol of the Sun.

Two
Two symbolises plus and minus, active and passive, male and female, positive and negitive and so on. It stands for the dualism of manifested life-God and Nature. It denotes agreement and separation.

Three
Three symbolises the trinity of life, substance, and intelligence, of force, matter, and consciousness. The family-fater, mother, and child.

Four
Four is the number of reality and concretion. It is the cube or the square. It symbolises the cross, segmentation, partition, order, and classification.

Five
Five represents expansion. It symbolises inclusiveness, comprehension, understanding, judgement, reason, and logic.

Six
Six is the number of cooperation. It symbolises marriage, a link, and connection. Six is the ineraction of the spiritual and material. Six also represents art, music, dancing.

Seven
Seven is the number of completion. It represents time, space, duration, and distance. It also represents old age, death, or enduance, and immortality.

Eight
Eight is the number of dissolution. It denotes the law of cyclic evolution, the breaking back of the natural to the spiritual.

Nine
Nine is the number of regeneration. A new birth. It represents spirituality, premonition, and voyaging. It also represents penetration, strife, energy, and anger.

The superficial equivalents of the sphere, cone and cube are the circle, the triangle, and the square. These figures, used in symbolical thought, represent states of consciousness. These figures are related to the numbers 1, 3, 4, which denote God, Humanity, and Nature. One Being is represented as spirit, soul and body.
All geometrical relations are expressions of numerical ratios. "...we give natuaral assent to the power of numbers on which, in the Pythagorean concept, the universe is founded." (Sepharial 19)

Fred Ryan
3rd April 2012, 15:41
I have also been experiencing the phenomenon with recurring number patterns. I’m not sure when it started, maybe one or two years ago, but it did begin with waking up at precisely 1:11 or 3:33. Now I see these numbers virtually everywhere I go on an almost daily basis. Not sure what it all means or if it means anything at all. However, when it occurs it does cause an odd sense that I can’t quite define.

Black Panther
3rd April 2012, 15:57
When I was younger (before I had any knowledge about 2012, or awakening codes) I always knew that when I saw the sequence 11-7 it meant good luck for me. Funny, because my birthday is July 11. 7/11/1984 (1+9+8+4=22) Don't know what this means, I don't think I'm the "chosen one" or anything like that. But sure enough, whenever I would see that sequence I really did do well at whatever I was doing. I never really told anyone about this until much later. I really started looking into the phenomenon in October of 2011. What triggered my quest for knowledge was quite strange indeed. My girlfriend and I were sitting in our apartment in Las Vegas, both on our laptops. Then from the corner of the room there was a brilliant Blue flash of light. Looked like electricity. Or I could also describe it as something tearing a whole open in my reality. Or maybe a better way to describe it would be like a light bulb popping, minus the sound. Well, whatever it was I saw it clearly, my girlfriend on the other hand was facing the other way. But as soon as it happened, she looked at me and asked me "What light just turned off?" I tried explaining what I seen to her but she didn't find it quite as amazing as I did.

EDIT: I just noticed something funny, I posted this at 18:38... 1+8:3+8 ==> 9:11 ==> 9+1+1 ==> 11
Heh heh...:cool:

I see 11:11 a lot of times as 9:11 and lately a lot of times 14:41, 15:51. I am aware of the fact
that my eyes are drawn to the clock and than I see these numbers again and again. Imo 9:11 is a
positive one, because it adds up to 11. 'They' turn everything upside down, that's why they planned
9/11 on that particular day and they invented 911 as the emergency phone number. 11-11-11 was of
course a positive day too. The divine feminine energies coming in, so Hollywood released the horror-thriller
11:11:11 that day like Peace of Mind already mentioned.

I have looked at birth numbers of family members and myself and imo it's important to look at
your number. That's why you know what does resonate with you. The numbers 11 and 22
are Master Numbers. I calculated Mozart birth number and that's 11. So you are special too.

From : http://www.tokenrock.com/numerology/master_numbers.php

"Master Numerology 22 Overview

In Numerology 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder.
The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful
of all numbers.

It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical
nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth
in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence.

If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition,
causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly,
particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition.
The 22 serves the world in a practical way."

Debra
3rd April 2012, 16:05
Interesting Straker. Wow, what a progression of events. Your theory also makes sense. After all, if mechanical clocks can entrain with each other, and eventually tick together, why could we not entrain with emerging numbers in a way that develops expectation, which in turn brings forth a manifestion?

The first time I noticed it was in 1982, when I was about 14 years old. Every night without fail, I would lay there for hours until something triggered me to look at the digital clock. It usually read 11:11 or 22:22.
Interesting Straker. Wow, what a progression of events. Your theory also is interesting. After all, if mechanical clocks can entrain with each other, and eventually tick together, why could we not entrain with emerging numbers in a way that develops expectation, which in turn brings forth a manifestion?

Best
James

Bongo
3rd April 2012, 16:27
I was getting repetitive triple numbers a while ago, waking up & getting 333 on my clock, then noticing it other places as well. I then started seeing other numbers so I started researching it. what I got pointed to was who ever (who ever meaning non physical beings or spirit guides as most people know them) is helping you/guiding you in this life is trying to send some sort of message to you.

I got pointed to doreen virtue to start with but thought after reading her explanation there must be more to it, so I started digging more & finally came up with from a few different sources that the meaning to the numbers is your creation i.e. what ever you assign to these numbers your spirit guides will use to send you messages.

I decided to use doreen virtues meaning to the numbers as a experiment to test if this would work

the meanings are here http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-numbers

I found that 555 would come up regularly just before some sort of change in my life was about to happen, I would see it as time on a clock or within long numbers & video views on youtube & other websites & various other places.

I can remember worrying about certain things, giving it lots of time & energy getting worried & I started seeing 222 everywhere & since the 555 were accurate I decided to stop investing time & energy & see what happened & the problem ended up being the exact opposite & everything went smoothly & again the numbers were right.

there are much more examples of these but I'll try to keep this post short... lol

I recommend trying an experiment with the repetitive numbers, 111 222 333 etc, give the numbers a meaning or use someone elses meanings, memorize the meanings you have assigned & see if the meaning to the numbers relates to your life.

But ultimately the fact that you have noticed seeing these repetitive numbers means your awareness is expanding.

Wind
3rd April 2012, 16:31
I started to see this phenomenon last year, in October I think. Just before the 11.11.11. date. I still see 11:11 from time to time, in fact these days I see many different variatons of numbers like 2:22 or 3:33 all the time. They're definently not just numbers but perhaps messages from my higher self. The number 11 especially is significant in some way.

Btw. Rik Clay talked about this topic and he said that there might be an "incident" in the Summer Olympics. I really hope that event will not manifest in this reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKES-x9bexs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0cbLjulbew&feature=relmfu

What a shame that he left this plane too early...

East Sun
3rd April 2012, 17:39
About five or six years ago my wife talked me into watching video version of 24 with the Sutherland actor. During the 24 hours in the videos different times were shown. I noticed that they always gave matching numbers. It would 2:22 pm or 4:24 am. I mentioned in passing and thought no more about it. Then one evening I got in my wife's car to go get something at the store. The mileage was something like this: 33,333, the trip meter had threes in it, the temp. was 33 degrees and the time was 7:36. Something like that that made me think, what are the chances of that happening?

Then I noticed time on clocks being even numbers when I'd wake and look at the clock.
Later I read about this happening or heard it from David Wilcock.

Since then it happens too many times to be ignored. But what does it actually mean. If it is caused by something you would think that eventually the message would be clear. I see by the statement of people on here and elsewhere that we can guess and assume and speculate but we don't know for sure why it is. But the fact that it happens a lot to some people has to mean something. Maybe someday we'll find out.

Metaphor
3rd April 2012, 22:31
Sure, being drawn to watch the clock at 11:11 could easily be dismissed by sceptics to be a whole list of things. But when it involves others it is harder to dismiss. For example I have been 11:11:nd for some years now. Not only that 666 and 665 are also frequent visitors. Like the day I shopped a bag of groceries on the 22th of august and getting a reciept on 666,50 swedish crowns (apx 65 euro). The 22/8 being my late fathers birthday, and his gravestone number being 666 (no joke) adds a little more bizarreness to the story.

However, the thing with other people involved have intrigues me. I get calls and text messages at 11:11 alot, and just two days ago my daughter (8 years) suddenly commented: " oh look dad the clock on the oven reads 11:11, how cool, I keep seeing that number alot". That one freaked me out in a positive way. She claimed she has no knowledge of my 11:11 sightings.

I´d REALLY would like to know what this 11:11 is all about. A word of warning though. Not all forces in this universe is benevolent, it could still be hyperdimensional tricksters aka Jinns that test our gullibility. But it feels positive more than negative still.

WhiteFeather
3rd April 2012, 22:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvHMe3F411E

Asyloth
3rd April 2012, 23:21
I totally dismiss religions but in those kind of cases I like to have a look at what's written in the book of revelations on these "unusual" numbers.
For example have a look at what's written on 20:12 and 11:11 in the book of revelations, it's quite intriguing.

jjjones
4th April 2012, 00:56
proper logic and avalonian friends, great thread and input. thank you all. i have been seeing 11:11, 1:11 since 1990 and for the past couple of years seeing 3:33 i see these numbers at least once a day. i have asked family and friends if they had ever experienced this and needless to say they get this inquisitive look on their faces, like are you for real/what have you been drinking? Again thanks to all of you. your threads great help! feel much better! namaste, love and peace universally :)

Cilka
4th April 2012, 02:59
I was born Nov 22 (11 22). I have not seen any miracles in my life. I am just as ordinary as anyone else.

Straker
4th April 2012, 03:37
Hi ProperLogic,

I can't recall the rest of the title, I think it had something about an Alien Agenda? I didn't buy the book as I had no money with me at the time, I was stranded in Wellington for 10 days and had bank transfer issues.

There is another book I just did a search and found, haven't read it though.

http://www.amazon.com/11-Phenomenon-Mysterious-Sequences-Synchronicities/dp/1601630476

Best
James

Alex Laker
4th April 2012, 04:59
Then from the corner of the room there was a brilliant Blue flash of light. Looked like electricity. Or I could also describe it as something tearing a whole open in my reality. Or maybe a better way to describe it would be like a light bulb popping, minus the sound.

I have experienced something very similar to this. But my memory of it is somewhat... hard to realise. In my case, I walked into my bedroom, only for the whole room to 'electrify' with a wave of blue light that was gone as quickly as it came... It was a very powerful energy which radiated outwards, slamming the blinds into the window as it escaped. Something about the experience seems very unreal even though I know it was. Indeed, it did not affect me in the way that I think it probably should have...

On the subject of numbers... I think their discretised nature can lead to many coincidences. For instance, I believe the fact that Jesus Christ has 11 letters is purely a coincidence. However, I think that events are often contrived by the PTB in order to synchronise them with numerologically significant digits, which can just as easily be passed off as coincidence. Perhaps the number 11 has a significance which they know about, and one which they silently programme us with so that we take note of something like 11:11. All I know is that the knowledge of some sort of 11:11 phenomenon is very widespread in society, even outside of the awakened community.

In fact, the nature of human time is very arbitrary to me, and I do not personally see why a natural event would choose occur at this time. If an event were to occur at some point in the future at this time, then I would have no doubt of some nefarious PTB connection.

Edit: just for the record, I was always more drawn to 22:22...

ProperLogic
4th April 2012, 05:56
Zebra,

I'm not sure exactly where I read this, but I'm sure I've read it before. That you add all double digits numbers to get a single digit EXCEPT for 11. Might want to look into it though, I'm not 100% sure.

Straker,

Thanks, I'll see if I can't check it out and let you know what I think.

WHOMADEGOD
4th April 2012, 06:07
I agree that hollywood capitalises on this phenomenon, perhaps they also know more about why they prey on these numbers. Sacred geometry is an area that intrigues me, ever since I studied with someone who planted the idea in my mind that when we break down any number to one digit, we are then dealing with an energetic entity, which when we create, we can use consciously.

For example, when fixing a price of a service. How does it feel? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ? what are the energetic definitions tied to these numbers?

The teacher I mentioned, channelled her own meanings for these numbers, and there are a few that I have resonated with. For example, the number 4 is love and the number 9 implies end of cycles.

So, when the numbers 11:11 come up, I just add these up until they reach the number 4.

Meanings vary, as I search about for other sources in this field of sacred geometry. This website for example provides other definitions. Make of it what you will.

http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/sacredplaces/sacredgeo.html
The Meaning of Numbers
"Mathematics, as the basis of all science, is itself a universal symbolism, a language into which all knowledge is eventually translated and rendered communicable. The key to all knowledge is in the science of numbers." (Sepharial 24)

One
One symbolises manifestation, assertion, the ego, selfhood and isolation. In the philosophical sense, it represents the synthesis and fundamental unity of things. In a religious sense, it represents the lord. In a material sense, it represents the individual. It is the symbol of the Sun.

Two
Two symbolises plus and minus, active and passive, male and female, positive and negitive and so on. It stands for the dualism of manifested life-God and Nature. It denotes agreement and separation.

Three
Three symbolises the trinity of life, substance, and intelligence, of force, matter, and consciousness. The family-fater, mother, and child.

Four
Four is the number of reality and concretion. It is the cube or the square. It symbolises the cross, segmentation, partition, order, and classification.

Five
Five represents expansion. It symbolises inclusiveness, comprehension, understanding, judgement, reason, and logic.

Six
Six is the number of cooperation. It symbolises marriage, a link, and connection. Six is the ineraction of the spiritual and material. Six also represents art, music, dancing.

Seven
Seven is the number of completion. It represents time, space, duration, and distance. It also represents old age, death, or enduance, and immortality.

Eight
Eight is the number of dissolution. It denotes the law of cyclic evolution, the breaking back of the natural to the spiritual.

Nine
Nine is the number of regeneration. A new birth. It represents spirituality, premonition, and voyaging. It also represents penetration, strife, energy, and anger.

The superficial equivalents of the sphere, cone and cube are the circle, the triangle, and the square. These figures, used in symbolical thought, represent states of consciousness. These figures are related to the numbers 1, 3, 4, which denote God, Humanity, and Nature. One Being is represented as spirit, soul and body.
All geometrical relations are expressions of numerical ratios. "...we give natuaral assent to the power of numbers on which, in the Pythagorean concept, the universe is founded." (Sepharial 19)

Zebra,

I'm not sure exactly where I read this, but I'm sure I've read it before. That you add all double digits numbers to get a single digit EXCEPT for 11. Might want to look into it though, I'm not 100% sure.

I have also been seeing thesd patterns now with much abundance, so much that you will often see me chortling as I undergo my normal daily routine. Yes I am becoming that crazy guy who laughs at things no one else sees!

IMO, this is a wakd up call to expand our awareness of the world around us, to begin to see the patterns that are everwhere. In doing this we start to see the grand design, we realise the that there are no mistakes and no coincidence, there is a much larger picture to all of this guided by a supreme intelligence.

These are very unsettling times and now our awareness is awakening these symbols and patterns teach us to remain calm and trust in divinitys plan.

ProperLogic
4th April 2012, 06:29
I don't think it is a coincidence that all of us are seeing these numbers and we all get the feeling that there is something more to these numbers.

And there is something to them.

It's crazy because the average person doesn't even have a clue about all of this. This is the ONLY place I've actually met others who know about the phenomenon or even care. If I ask a regular person on the street I just get weird looks.

So when you really think about it, we are a VERY small percentage of the population that are aware that SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY GOING ON.

This isn't like Y2k, that was obviously a dud and I didn't believe that when they said something was going to happen. But this time, something feels very different. Just the fact that 9/10 people I ask about 2012 will say, "Nah, don't believe it.. It's BS" makes me think of the story: the girl who cried wolf too many times.

PS: I am SO HAPPY That I found this place. The energy here is awesome. I have something I can look forward to when I come home now, just hearing from like minded people is comforting. Thanks for having me!

Sincerely,
ProperLogic

Eagle Eye
4th April 2012, 07:15
Numbers that chase me everywhere are 11:11 and 9:11. I don't know what the second sequence means but 11:11 has put me in a new path.

Straker
24th May 2012, 04:01
Hi Everyone,

Back on the forum after 2 weeks away on the sunny Gold Coast. I have a few interesting stories to tell, but will start with the 11:11 one.

We booked our accommodation online, and had no idea which room or floor we were staying in.

It turned out that we had been given room 1111 (room 11, floor 11).

My good friend drove all the way down from the Sunshine Coast to visit us while we were there, and I was standing outside the lift doors when he arrived to greet him.

He gets out of the lift, holds up his iphone and says, you won't believe it, it's 11:11am! as we shook hands. I said, well welcome to the 11th floor, we're in room 11.

Here's a photo of the door number for you, quite a funny co-incidence.

Straker

ProperLogic
24th May 2012, 13:27
Hi Everyone,

Back on the forum after 2 weeks away on the sunny Gold Coast. I have a few interesting stories to tell, but will start with the 11:11 one.

We booked our accommodation online, and had no idea which room or floor we were staying in.

It turned out that we had been given room 1111 (room 11, floor 11).

My good friend drove all the way down from the Sunshine Coast to visit us while we were there, and I was standing outside the lift doors when he arrived to greet him.

He gets out of the lift, holds up his iphone and says, you won't believe it, it's 11:11am! as we shook hands. I said, well welcome to the 11th floor, we're in room 11.

Here's a photo of the door number for you, quite a funny co-incidence.

Straker

Oh My God!!! The 11's need to come out and tell us what they want already!! ;) From my experience though, once the 11's and repeating numbers "get your attention" they seem to happen less and less frequently.

For me at least..

Mozart
24th May 2012, 14:11
Wonderful thread.

Here's another amazing "11" thing for you to consider.

The black hole that is at the center of our galaxy spins so fast that it does a full revolution every 11 minutes.

WhiteFeather
24th May 2012, 15:11
11:11 Time. Thought it was fitting to chime in now.

modwiz
24th May 2012, 15:28
I have an amplifier that goes up to 11. Much louder than 10.

Straker
2nd June 2012, 13:47
Missed 11:11 tonight, it's 11:17...

Too busy reading about it to notice it.

Straker