PDA

View Full Version : The Vibration of thought and intention VS Actual spoken words

Straker
4th April 2012, 03:27
I would like open a discussion about the importance of vibration of thought and it's original intention, VS actual spoken words.

Now, you mostly already know what I am talking about here, and we see it often in the media, most prominently any time Julia Gillard opens her mouth.

It is simply impossible to connect with, or to believe anything she says in her drone voice, because she is reading someone else s words or a rehearsed speech. They are not directly connected to her, she does not originate them, and has no emotional attachment to them.

The vibrational feeling that we receive is empty, or opposite to the words being spoken.

I was thinking about this today, as my wife does it a lot.

Her focus is always around money, or not having enough, even though we have an abundance of everything.

If our daughter for example asks for a glass of Milo, and we ran out yesterday, she will say "I'm sorry we ran out, we don't have any more".

The direct emotional vibration that I receive from that statement, which has been directed at me, piggybacked on that frequency, is the thought form "Your father doesn't have enough income, and we can't afford to buy it".

I usually then respond with a positive or encouraging statement such as "don't worry, we can have something even better instead", or simply "would you like to buy some tomorrow?".

As I am a bit more tuned in to this sort of "hidden" message usage, I instantly recognise the actual intention by the vibration I receive.

So I always pay attention to how I feel when someone is talking, rather than the actual words, as the two can be polar opposites.

I believe that this is the problem with a lot of music today.

For example, when Billy Joel sings "Uptown Girl", you just know that he has actually experienced that situation and is singing with an emotional expression of that feeling which matches the words.

However when you get a boy band such as Westlife doing a cover version, I feel no such emotional connection, and I am not "moved" by the song, simply because they are just singing the words, without the experience.

When Daryl Hall, from Hall and Oates sings "Wait for Me", you also feel his emotional connection to the song.

A lot of kids and pop singers these days simply have no life experience to be able to put that emotion into their songs, so we end up with empty computerised digital re-creations.

It seems that we have been slowly forced to accept inferior quality and approximations of things these days, as normal. Justin Beiber has replaced Prince and Lionel Ritchie for example, but the difference is like comparing gold with nail polish.

Getting back to the topic, I think we should all be aware of the power of the intention of thought behind the words we speak, as the vibration they carry, is what effects those around us.

Best
James

Eram
4th April 2012, 06:01
Nicely spoken straker,

I believe that it is very important to align inspiration, thought and word to be sincere and if possible positive. Especially when you're raising kids as we do.

I'll take this as a reminder to intensify my efforts in being aware of these matters.

meat suit
4th April 2012, 20:43
hi Straker,
I totally know where you are coming from...... you are obviously a strong Empath....

have you ever encountered bad vibration of somebody so cold, it makes you choke?

anyway, energy politics.... I know it well...

cheers

meat

BlueGem
4th April 2012, 21:02
Just my thoughts:

So we know that our thoughts and intentions are very powerful, and effect change on levels we can't always perceive. This intention will be pure, and the reasons behind it will be understood prior to engagement. We have several schools of thought on thought-power, intentions, manifestations, etc so I won't bother going into that.

What I have come to understand recently is that almost everything we do is a tool to focus our intentions... just like a ritual, or a prayer, or meditation. What I think about the spoken word relates to this. With a prayer, for example, the prayer is often asking for something to come to pass. This puts the mind in a state where that situation can be accepted - ie. we create space for it to happen.

Spoken word is like the invocation of our own will to focus the intention on what it is we require. Those who practice the Occult have sermons, rituals, sacrifices and so on. These are tools used to focus the mind. The most adept psychics have no need for these, because they are fully understanding of the reasons why their intentions are directed as such.

So... words = tools
thought = intent

If anyone can clarify/correct what I've said that would be great :)

Debra
4th April 2012, 22:55
Good opening post, good questions James.

I hope your wife and you discuss these subtextual messages. I am sure you do. Honesty promotes a healthy relationship. A great model for your child as well.

I am great believer in the energy behind words. As the adage goes: itīs not what you say, it is how you say it. The rough percentile breakdown within the act of inter-communication - offered by research ad hoc - goes something like this: 60 percent is read through body language, 30 percent through the tonals and frequency provided by the voice itself and only 10 percent is understood through the actual words used.
In a telephone call, the power of the voice has been estimated at 80 percent and the value of the words themselves, just 20 percent.

That indeed says a lot.

Although this breakdown does not separate out the different ways we each choose to receive a communication. These are also the primary way we learn. For example, some people are better orientated to learn and receive information through aural means. Others are more visual. And of course there is the kineaesthtic field .. the feeling field, or the vibration that you imply here. And this is through which we read/understand/judge a transmission or communication.

In this context, I believe we need to also consider that anything we receive via a communication, we are also receiving through our own filters ... developed through our different world views and systems of belief. Which means, or rather questions our capability to be 100 percent accurate in evaluating what we think the other person is saying.

Of course, I donīt think we are far wrong. There are lots of signals in the voice alone that tell a story between the lines. It is a fascinating field James, most of my understanding comes via studying the voice as a instrument in performance training. later I designed programs for the corporate sector that took me more into the psychology of the field, and the interplay of multiple intelligences etc etc., and naturally into areas of communication that require development, for people to start becoming aware of their own communication, how it has developed, and how it affects others. Obviously, many people have blocks which you can pick in a voice if you start developing that awareness, and you can see this in the tensions through the body as well. In the world of performance, these are the inhibitors or tensions which prevent the truth from emerging in a performance.

I agree with you that experience helps a singer deliver words with more depth. Although in the acting field, we can often spend a lot of time working with people who have experience but have not learnt to connect with those experiences because it is something they have tried to hide in the social milieu. We call this functioning above tension, so they learn how to identify and work to break down these tensions so they are more open, relaxed and available to others, and resonating with the truth.

Practising empathy is certainly valuable in managing our relationships with others. However, it starts with ourselves - self awareness is foundational.

Cheers, look forward to reading more what others have to say.
Zebra

And how we receive

Debra
4th April 2012, 23:21
Hi BlueGem,

I head someone say the other day in a video, that what we are paying attention to, that is where our intention is forming.

Words are tools, but so is body language I think. We use gestures to make our intentions clear. And our voices are integrated as well. Strong voice, hard, soft .. the voice also is a tool to invoke our will, to see our intention through. And of course, there is the energy of how we feel about what we are paying attention to, these are our thoughts.

So, our bodies are the embodiment of how we think and feel. Our thoughts are connected to ideas, which are conceptual, but it is the value of emotion that we attach to our thoughts that eventually bubbles up to reveal our intentions, either wholly or partially because in these split seconds, we are making decisions on how we want to affect someone with what we are saying. That being our intent: i.e., I want to hurt you, I want you to feel safe with me. In this dance, our bodies in turn act as a petrie dish, for want of a better term to receive communications. And the state of each petrie dish is conditioned by many factors, including belief systems, psychological and social conditioning ... so what we take in, how we take it in and how we transcribe, understand and respond/or react to what we receive ... well that starts another story :)

So from my understanding, the act of a communication is an integration of all these tools that we are born with and learn to use .. every sound, word or body gesture that is made, ripples out with its own distinct vibration, sometimes targeting somebody consciously, otherwise affecting everything else as well.

I fully accept with you that the energy we pump out every second through our thoughts and actions does not disappear. Ever!
How often do people think about that, and really take responsibility?

Just my thoughts:

So we know that our thoughts and intentions are very powerful, and effect change on levels we can't always perceive. This intention will be pure, and the reasons behind it will be understood prior to engagement. We have several schools of thought on thought-power, intentions, manifestations, etc so I won't bother going into that.

What I have come to understand recently is that almost everything we do is a tool to focus our intentions... just like a ritual, or a prayer, or meditation. What I think about the spoken word relates to this. With a prayer, for example, the prayer is often asking for something to come to pass. This puts the mind in a state where that situation can be accepted - ie. we create space for it to happen.

Spoken word is like the invocation of our own will to focus the intention on what it is we require. Those who practice the Occult have sermons, rituals, sacrifices and so on. These are tools used to focus the mind. The most adept psychics have no need for these, because they are fully understanding of the reasons why their intentions are directed as such.

So... words = tools
thought = intent

If anyone can clarify/correct what I've said that would be great :)

Rantaak
4th April 2012, 23:28
You make an excellent point about music, so I will start there and kind of move around.

You have indicated that there is a dichotomy of expression. We can regurgitate energy using our left brain, or we can experience energy using our right brain. Or we can seek and channel it through other organs. The way music is taught to children and adults alike is a form of regurgitation - the pure energy of the music is abstracted and symbolized into a visual notation and we are taught to memorize the sequence by rote. This does not allow us to integrate the energy, as we cannot experience it by systematically repeating it - we must feel it - and in order to feel it, it must originate from within. There are many good cover songs out there, and as a musician I often cover the work of other artists... but in doing so, I actually create the piece from feeling and memory instead of simply reading the music for it. Part of the reason behind this tendency is that despite nearly thirteen years of practice, I have never allowed myself to read music. I feel like the abstraction of notation lends itself poorly to the integration of any subject. More broadly speaking, this applies not only to music but to writing and media as well. When we get our opinions from the TV, we cease to be genuine.

All fields of knowledge contain this fatal flaw - it is taught that we are to give away our power to the alleged grandeur of these pre-existing ideas, whose progenitors - in the arena of education, at least - are often intentionally misinforming us by haphazardly compartmentalizing logical axioms in order to condition us to favor the thought of the left brain. This is not how truth works - it is not divided. It is whole, therefore all truthful axioms are not only cotangent but coalescent. I believe that the modulation of the amygdala resulting from what is clinically referred to as PTSD plays a part in this favoritism of left over right or right over left. The more uncomfortable we are, the more we favor the left. The polarization of this is still in reactionary territory. A healthy brain reflects balanced amygdala, so that balanced energy may flow through the lens of the pineal gland.

I believe that our understanding of truth on a collective level was far more pure before the advent of language was imposed upon our race. The only scalar aspect of which being frequency or vibrational level - unless we are to suppose that the practice of music (the transformation of scalar frequency) came about AFTER spoken language. This is why we used to be so psychic - we didn't have conceptual barriers to impede our thought processes. But consciousness is rising again, many artists walk the earth. Working with art allows one to become tuned into the subtle energies of existence, which correlates directly to psychic capacity.

They've got a lot of people hooked into the energetically anesthetic realm of mainstream media - those people are farther behind on the path of learning. "Follow the shepherd, for you are not a human but a sheep!"... This is okay, this disparity of spiritual evolutionary progress has existed on our planet since the very beginning. People are still waking up every day, as the oscillation of our velocity has long passed it's downward zenith. We do not evolve collectively as such, we do so on an individual and independent level.

So it goes.

christian
5th April 2012, 03:05
Some people could read out of a phone book and would still move me more than some others reading something really profound.

It's the same thing when people do something. I saw people bringing out the trash more gracefully than others handling something extraordinary expensive.

There's so much between the lines. It's not what happens to you, where you are, what you have, but how you deal with it.

5th April 2012, 03:59
you have to be careful about the milk issue. I have a good friend who tells his kids the same thing for the same reason...except his kids have gotten so used to the fact that the milk often isn't there tomorrow that they have lost trust in anything their dad says. Have to be careful.

Straker
12th April 2012, 09:26
Hello Meat Suit (interesting handle, but quite accurate when you think about consciousness merely occupying this fleshy vessel as a physical manifestation of thought)

To answer your question, yes!!

It happenned to me with a particularly dangerous man I encountered in Adelaide. He was apparently a teacher of some sort of metaphysics from the US. His name I think was Reza? Middle Eastern, heavy set. Scary.

In 1994, I was introduced to a reclusive lady who lived across the street from me, and she invited me over one day to visit. I was surprised to find she was living alone in a million dollar mansion on the beach, with barely any furniture, with only a huge closet of clothes and piles of diet coke slabs.

She claimed to be the wife of a guy called Reza, who ran a chiropractic clinic on the other side of town, but strangely didn't live with her. She claims that he "controlled" her at nighttime, by his thoughts and she could not sleep.

One day, I offered to stay over in her living room and try to create a kind of protective energy barrier for her. It worked, and she had the first restful nights sleep in a long time. The place was so strange that I had to surround myself on all sides by my belongings to re-inforce my space.

The next night, I was back in my own bedroom, about to fall asleep when I felt a strong cold presence in my room, heavy and on top of me, choking me. I could literally feel hands around my neck.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, pushing this dark force back, and as I did, I went with it, back to it's origin, and saw this guy (who I had not yet even met) meditating on the floor of what looked like a chiropractors room.

I told him that he was to leave me alone, but he was very forceful and in the end I had to resort to using an etheric knife which I inserted into his stomach. I told him I would leave it there until he stopped harassing me.

The next morning, I was woken up by a phonecall from this woman, and she was frantic.

She claimed that Reza had been rushed to hospital bleeding internally from the stomach, and then surprisingly she asked me what I had done...(how could she know I though?)

I explained to her what had happened the night before, and she told me to stop it.

So I went back into meditation and contacted him, and said I would remove the knife.

The next day he got better and was released from hospital.

A week later, I was again visiting this lady, when there was a knock at the door. She looked horrified, as it was Reza. I was suddenly gripped with fear..

This was the first time I had met him, but as he entered, we instantly recognized each other, and he was very angry...

He had come over to do some manipulation on her neck, but the whole time he was working on her, he was staring at me...and he was so forceful that she was telling him to be more gentle, or he was going to kill her.

He then stood up, walked over to the knife rack, pulled out a knife, held it up and looked straight at me.

He said "If I was going to kill someone, I would not do it that way, I would use one of these.."

Obviously, this guy knew exactly what I had done to him on the etheric plane, and was pretty cranky about it...

Needless to say I moved a couple of weeks later, and never contacted that woman again.

All in all, one of the strangest experiences of my life.

Straker

Straker
12th April 2012, 09:49
you have to be careful about the milk issue. I have a good friend who tells his kids the same thing for the same reason...except his kids have gotten so used to the fact that the milk often isn't there tomorrow that they have lost trust in anything their dad says. Have to be careful.

Thanks, yes I know what you mean about following through and delivering on what you say.

Fortunately I always follow through and do what I say I will do, and it is not really about the possibility of us not having milo, or any other thing...it is merely the fact that if we accidentally ran out, not through lack of money etc, but just didn't realise it was empty...that my wife likes to use it as a leverage point to suggest I don't have enough money...when in fact, we have more than enough and our cupboards and storage areas are stocked full enough for us to live without shopping for at least 4 months...

Straker