PDA

View Full Version : John Kettler on Unicus Magazine Radio Hour this thursday

DreamsInDigital
4th April 2012, 14:54
John Kettler was confirmed for this Thursday, to be on Unicus Magazine Radio Hour. The show starts at 8pm EST, 5pm PST. The show is hosted by Robert Stanley, and gives listeners the opportunity to call into the show and ask questions of the host and his guest.

Link to the radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/2012/04/06/the-unicus-radio-hour

John's site is:
www.johnkettler.com

Check out his latest blog entry, including a photo from a reader.
Chemtrails: Proof the ET/EDs are doing something. (http://johnkettler.com/chemtrails-proof-etseds-doing-something/)
Personal first hand accounts of multiple witnesses.

Other recent blog entries include:

ET/EDs Reveal Where our technology should be by now.
ET/EDs Reveal The Downside Of Ascension
ET/EDs Warn Israel (& US) NOT to attack Iran.
ET/EDs Present Universities Of Evolution
ET/EDs Provide Evidence of Reptoid Motherships Firey End.

Daozen
4th April 2012, 15:13
John is always a good listen. I've heard most everything he's put out, and he always gives striking info. I could happily hear hours more of him...

Maia Gabrial
5th April 2012, 00:40
This should be a real interesting interview because Robert Stanley is another one who's very aware, too.....
I'm looking forward to listening. Kettler always has interesting things to say....
Thanks, DID!

DreamsInDigital
5th April 2012, 22:34
Bumping for tonight, call in with your questions for him.

Blueskywalking
5th April 2012, 23:55
Bump. 5 min till show goes live...

Daozen
5th April 2012, 23:59
Woh is it on right now?

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 00:10
yes now on air

Daozen
6th April 2012, 00:13
Damn Im going out right now, plus I'm a long way from the USA.

If anyone get the chance to call in, I'd like to hear John talk in detail about the process + techniques he uses to speak to his off world contacts. Does he see them as well as hear? Does he feel like he's going out of body or having an astral-projection?

I'm looking for Unicus' email now.

Thx if anyone can help...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"I don't want to shock the listeners"

Get out of here John, we don't need the cotton wool treatment. Some of us have been doing this for decades... good interview otherwise.

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 00:19
He doesn't sugar coat anything or coddle anyone, but somethings are significantly more than some of the readers are capable of handling, but obviously not all readers and he knows this. It's very much like walking a tight rope.

apokalypse
6th April 2012, 00:48
someone should ask him about Human Origin, i wonder if it correlates with Alex Collier/OnyxKnight...

foreverfan
6th April 2012, 00:51
From some reason I don't find John creditable.

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 02:14
For those that missed this interview, he will be coming back for another one. Also, as soon as it's available, I will be posting the link to it for anyone that wants to listen or download it.

apokalypse
6th April 2012, 03:06
it's up on Unicus... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unicus/2012/04/06/the-unicus-radio-hour.mp3

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 03:14
also available through this link.

watchZEITGEISTnow
6th April 2012, 03:33
I thought RS hung up his radio gloves?

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 03:40
Guess Not, I get the impression he changed his mind. Or just was going through something or something got to him. Either way, this interview continued well beyond the two hour time slot. And, I assume he will be returning.

watchZEITGEISTnow
6th April 2012, 03:42
So he is a flake then...thought he sounded a little fickle...

apokalypse
6th April 2012, 04:18
let me get this straight, Jk said because these good guys in a war with these bad guy in a war therefore he can't say who are these beings that he contact with? doesn't make sense at all,

if i'm the bad guys hearing john in contact with these beings that i'm in the war with then i could sent people work on J, kidnapped him or do anything to find out who these beings are...he would not be sitting hear talk about it on radio/alternative media.

if this war on ET level with Reptilian/greys and you telling me they don't know? thats even more load of crap...Reptilian/greys more advance than us and they don't know unable to find out?

we didn't ask him on strategies but only ask who are these beings...just doesn't add up and doesn't make sense.

if you want anything to be secret or to find out then shut up about it not going on radio talk about it while these bad guys desperate want to to know who these beings are...

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 04:30
So he is a flake then...thought he sounded a little fickle...
I honestly don't know WHAT or WHO got into Robert Stanley, but I am happy he decided to come back to radio and do the interviews. He has like everyone else a right to change his mind, specially when discovering that his initial decision was incorrect. For me, his decision to change his mind and return to the dog fight instead of bowing down and giving up shows some real strength. Even if I don't agree with his decisions and opinions on certain things. His energy certainly feels back to normal.

@ Apokplypse,

It's about keeping their identities/locations/capabilities from the Reptoids and Grays that they are fighting against. It's about protecting them from the cabal/nwo types here on earth that can potentially cause real serious havock with them and is a very serious issue. And protecting them from being contacted / bothered by "looky loos" which is very distracting, dangerous and annoying. If you had military experience I'm sure you would have no problem in understanding and respecting as most here do that you just do not give "order of battle" information to the enemies during a war, and we are currently in the middle of a very serious, dangerous and deadly war. You should respect the desire to protect those that are integral to winning this. You certainly wouldn't want someone to know where you live if they want to drop an explosive on your house with you in it..... or would you?

humanalien
6th April 2012, 08:25
I thought it was a crappy interview. One of RS call-ins, took over
the whole show there for a while and john didn't hardly even get
a word in edge wise. After that, RS just went on and on and on
about his book(s) and experiences and once again, john barely
got a word in.

Anything that john did get a chance to say, wasn't really
much of anything because he didn't get a chance to talk hardly,
and just when he was building up a head of steam and finally
getting a chance to speak, the show was over.

Do we have any good interviewers here at avalon that will just
listen and not say a word except to ask questions and would be
interested in doing an interview with john?

Not that i believe what he is saying is true but i like to listen
anyway. Some people still believe him and i'm sure that they
would appreciate a really good interview, without the constant
interruptions.

Tane Mahuta
6th April 2012, 08:29
Thanks DiD...

downloading now...will listen & comment

TM

apokalypse
6th April 2012, 11:05
in a war and if i'm john ketter i'm not going out on the public saying i'm in contact or know these beings that Reptoids/Grays against with and tell the public i can tell them because it's a secret information, right now these bad guys Reptoids/Grays along with cabal knows that i know who these beings are and they chasing my ass do anything to get the information...how dumb and stupid am i? not only put my self-my family endangered and now need protection from the good guy and now there high chances that Reptoids/Grays able to find out the information from me.

i could have be something else to hide the fact that i'm in contact with these beings and spread important information out to the people not bloody tell the public that i have knowledge of the beings when Reptoids/Grays/Cabal desperate want to know who these beings are...

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 14:14
Apokalypse,

That may be how *you* would handle this situation and your personal opinion of how it should be, but common sense, reality and experience and war protocols plus the explicit wishes / request of the ET/EDs them selves, plus based on knowledge of those directly involved dictates other wise and I'm sorry you lack the ability to respect this. But hey you're entitled to your opinion. Just like everyone else. And btw, John's under protection of the ET/EDs that he communicates and works with, so the Cabal / NWO goons can't get to him at all.

@ et al,

John's latest blog includes photographic evidence and multiple first hand accounts of witnesses seeing the ET/EDs actively doing things to combat the chemtrail problem including multiple witnesses to a single event. Hard Evidence they ARE doing something.

Daozen
6th April 2012, 14:28
I watched Chemtrails totally dissappear in the space of 2 minutes one evening in early March

Applecart
6th April 2012, 16:00
I loved this interview, I thought it was all great. Especially the callers too, and how the host let them really be a part of the interview/discussion. Much better than the Project Camelot interview imo, although that one worked as a good intro to this.

@ DreamsInDigital - seems you're talking down to apokalypse too much, and basically saying he's entitled to his opinion but he's wrong.

@ apokalypse - like DreamsInDigital said, I remember John saying in the Project Camelot interview that he's being protected by ET/EDs. Also consider this as part of the war situation: various technologies or means of blocking others from tracking or seeing or being aware of stuff(people, situations, information, thoughts, etc.). Though a group or entity may have amazing abilities to detect and track something, another group or entity may be doing something to block that, warp perception, stuff like that. Also consider that it may be in our best interest, and part of John's role, to disclose some of this stuff to the wider public, to help ease us into the true breadth of reality, bring us out of our bubble realities(those of us that need the help).

DreamsInDigital
6th April 2012, 16:31
It is not my intention to talk down to apokalypse nor am I trying to do anything of the sort.

Daozen
6th April 2012, 18:22
@ DreamsInDigital - seems you're talking down to apokalypse too much, and basically saying he's entitled to his opinion but he's wrong.

I'm sure DreamsInDigital didn't mean to upset you, Applecart.

Maia Gabrial
6th April 2012, 23:08
I honestly don't know WHAT or WHO got into Robert Stanley, but I am happy he decided to come back to radio and do the interviews. He has like everyone else a right to change his mind, specially when discovering that his initial decision was incorrect. For me, his decision to change his mind and return to the dog fight instead of bowing down and giving up shows some real strength. Even if I don't agree with his decisions and opinions on certain things. His energy certainly feels back to normal.

I'm thinking that the black helicopter's out and out harassment might have had something to do with his decision. Maybe he's decided that making people aware of what's going on is more important than staying quiet.... Maybe even safer....

Buchanan561
14th April 2012, 05:26
This is a great thread. Glad someone started it. I have been away from Avalon for a 'while' but have been following John since he appeared on Camelot. It was good to see him given the reighns to speak and not be controlled in the method of presenting his information to the public and expressing 'who he is'. I found this interview to be more superior than the last one I catched. Thanks again for putting up this thread. He deserves a chance with us. Emma

Avocadess
15th April 2012, 03:48
I got turned off when I started listening to Kettler's interview with Kerry Cassidy and in the beginning of the interview he said he believes that Bin Laden really was killed by the Navy Seal operation last fall. I personally found that scenario to be so incredibly unbelievable -- for many reasons -- that I cannot bring myself to listen to someone who supports that story as being true. Maybe I'm being over-judgmental. Maybe he just trusts what he hears? I don't know. Just rubbed me the wrong way.

DreamsInDigital
15th April 2012, 04:13
Avocadess,

The thing with that specific event, is something that generally creates huge debates, but hopefully I can straighten this out. You know about clones and robitoids and sythetics right? Which ever way it worked out ONE of them (Osama Bin Ladens) most likely the real one, died in 2001 december, or around there. But, because he died in a non-public place, they were able to make clones and used doubles also, perpetuated that he was "still alive" and when it was "convenient" for the Cabal, they let one of their stooges (presidents) find and "kill" osama bin laden. Kettler was never able to fully elaborate on that in the interviews as I am now, but he shares the same thoughts concerning it. I am not sure you are being "over judgemental" but where that falls in jumping to conclusions without hearing the full breath of information in this situation I don't know. But, I hope this clarifies for you. And maybe you would consider checking out his site and seeing if the information he shares resonates with you or not, and if it does..great. If not, that's fine too. The information from his contacts (both his ET/EDs and Ground Military and Intelligence sources) he shares resonates with some and not with others. Its okay either way, but certainly gives some insight into the ET/ED perspective and end of this whole Planetary Liberation Movement.

Avocadess
15th April 2012, 04:16
Thanks, DreamsInDigital. I'll check him out...

Avocadess
16th April 2012, 09:36
I just finished listening to the Project Camelot interview of John Kettler (one of them) and it was VERY interesting. I like this guy Kettler. A tip of the hat to DreamsInDigital for nudging me to give him a chance! :yo:

I believe this one I listened to was the second of at least three interviews Kerry did with Kettler. I will be watching other two as well. Easy to find on YouTube by searching: Project Camelot John Kettler

Kerry does interrupt him a bit -- but not to any degree I would find annoying. I thought it was very good indeed...! Here's the one I heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9k-Q9rLUU

called Project Camelot_ John Kettler - The Latest Intel

NOTE: I may be mistaken saying this was the 2nd of 3 interviews. Maybe it was the first of 2.

DreamsInDigital
16th April 2012, 14:49
:) I'm happy you took time to check Kettler out.

He's done 2 with Kerry, one with Robert Stanley/Unicus Magazine ( which I highly recommend) and also has one planned with someone else I forget, but will find out, also Kimberly here on the forums will be doing one, Daozen here on the forums also sent Kettler some questions that he is working on.

BlueGem
16th April 2012, 14:58
I too finally got around to finishing off listening to this one. Great info as usual. I really appreciate Stanley's interview style in the way that he can add his own two cents without derailing the flow of conversation.