PDA

View Full Version : 11:11 Solved!

WHOMADEGOD
5th April 2012, 11:14
I have just realised what or who is responsible for the 11:11 phenomena...WE ARE!

We are made up of component parts, our normal perception of reality is minuscule as we see through pinholes seemingly unaware of our surroundings.

Our Higher self has an infinite awareness, when we work together we can access this awareness, we expand our awareness by borrowing or conjoining with our higher self.

It is because this relationship is developing we then become aware of our surroundings that much more, so when we tune in to a clock or any other device or display that generates or can present a pattern, we acknowledge this relationship within ourself.

The more this recognition of seeing patterns develops then it is a direct manifestation of our strengthening relationship and trust in our higher self = Intuition.

It comes as no surprise that at this time in our evolution when we are becoming more fixated on this possibility of awareness expansion that the 11:11 or 12:12 or whatever other patterns present themselves to us at the exact time, are becoming more prevalent and more frequent.

We are expanding and trusting, we are evolving.

Blessings

Mark

ProperLogic
5th April 2012, 12:26
Mark,
Thanks for that post! I agree since I started experiencing the synchronicity and 11's in my life my intuition has also raised tremendously. At first I was seeing 11's literally ALL the time, but once it got my attention it stopped happening as frequently. 11 marks the beginning of a change, our awakening or the activation of our DNA. All that 'junk' DNA they say we have, must not be junk eh?
ProperLogic

Star1111
5th April 2012, 14:12
Mark

Interesting theory, but what about those people who have always seen 11:11 or 12:12 or 22:22 and don't remember a time not seeing them?

Blessings to you too

WHOMADEGOD
5th April 2012, 15:46
Maybe their watch or clock had stopped at that precise moment and never bothered to rectify.

Just throwing it out there baby lol!

WHOMADEGOD
5th April 2012, 15:52
Or perhaps they were always more evolved in terms of the relationship with higher self.

Or we could turn it on its head and say that the first indication of a potential relationship with higher self assuming the person was sufficiently awake, is the recognition of these patterns and therefore realise the importance of looking inwards and listening to the higher self and forging the relationship it is requesting.

We get so lost in the game we need these reminders to get out of the game.

Nickolai
5th April 2012, 17:38
Hi,
With me it happens nearly all the time.
All the two-digit numbers on my mobile: 11:11, 12:12, 17:17 and on.
I noticed that there is no connection with the circumstances, conversations and etc
I have asked to clarify for me what that means but got no answer...:(

Alas

Mozart
5th April 2012, 18:11
It's 11:11 right now!