PDA

View Full Version : Daily Chemtrail ALERTS

Mozart
6th April 2012, 21:33
Ok, Beautiful-Sky-Loving Avalonians,

And I mean it both ways -- that you love beautiful skies and that each one of you is beautiful, too.

I did a search for this kind of chemtrail thread and did not find it, though there are a number of chemtrail-related threads, but none with the kind of focus of this thread.

The intent of this thread is to document the cessation of the blasted, bloody chemtrails.

Like many of you have stated in many posts -- you'll really believe it (of real changes) when you see a COMPLETE stop of those god-forsaken chemtrails.

I'm with you there.

Given that we are a world-wide group, if enough of us report in consistently before and after the mass arrests, perhaps we could get a quick, real-time idea of the cessation of those damn chemtrails as soon as it happens, rather than waiting for reports from some websites out there doing the reporting for us?

So, here's what I suggest:

1) Change the subject line and insert in your general geographic location with every post; and,

2) Do your reports / observations in the text field.

Then when we have enough consistent reports coming in from ALL over the world reporting only clear skies and only natural cloud formations, then we could make the presumption that the ^&*%*$&%^**^& chemtrails may well have FINALLY stopped, perhaps?

Enough of us have consistently observed the skies and the chemtrails to know the difference between of how natural clouds look vs. how the horrid chemtrail "clouds" look.

And I want to SHOUT OUT to the Universe, to the ETs/EDs, Goddess and whomever -- please, for God's sake and for the sake of us on Earth, We the People of Earth declare the following:

We the People of Earth ask, demand and insist that those bastards who are responsible for incessantly pumping out those chemtrails that have so long polluted our skies, our Earth, our plants, our food, our waters and our bodies to completely and totally CEASE AND DESIST. NOW!

We demand and insist that our skies be permanently clean and free of chemtrails.

So help us, God / Goddess / All That Is.

Let It Be So!

~Mozart

Earth Angel
6th April 2012, 21:38
SOUTHERN ONTARIO, CANADA

Good Friday so I guess they gave the pilots the day off......clear blue skies......its around 5:30 p.m. and skies are still clear

Last two days were totally clear as well. So that is April 4, 5, 6

Mozart....if this is not what you are asking for please let me know and I will edit......dont want to get this thread off incorrectly........thanks and lets hope we see some GOOD sky news!

Mozart
6th April 2012, 21:42
Ok, as of today I've had three FULL days of NO CHEMTRAILS.

But I've had a few days of breaks of chemtrails, only to have them return, so I cannot afford to get too excited about these last three days.

But, WOW, each day has been gorgeous and with not one chemtrail anywhere, not even any haze drifting over our area from elsewhere.

And I have 200+ mile visibility towards the west, towards the Coastal Range mts and I cannot see a single chemtrail line in the sky there, either.

So, April 4th, 5th and 6th have been totally free of chemtrails.

STATIC
6th April 2012, 21:43
Lakeshore Mi, US.

Perfectly deep blue clean skies (maybe I can't see it but there may be some crappy stuff up there) all day with not a single fluffy cloud... Lovin it :)

doodah
6th April 2012, 22:31
Southwestern Virginia, US

Friday, April 6 - no chemtrails; sun, wind, moving clouds in a deep blue sky

I'm expecting to see chemtrails here next Tues., April 10 and/or Wed. April 11 because they've got "partly cloudy" in the "forecast." Usually that means chemtrails -- but we'll see. I'll be totally happy if this prediction of mine turns out not to be true.

Maia Gabrial
7th April 2012, 00:17
This is going on the 4th day of totally clear blue skies in our area in Pennsylvania. And it smells so pure and clean!
I'm thanking the ET's who have been working on it and succeeding. No need to demand anything from them, Mozart. They already knew what was happening....

WhiteFeather
7th April 2012, 00:21
Skys Clear here in NY today. The sun was amazingly strong today and quite energetic to say the least. Some weird sun rays to boot. 2 days without the sprays.

Endity
7th April 2012, 00:24
I am in eastern ky my self and it has been crystal clear as well. 4-5 days back they were chem trailing like crazy animals. Even at one point they passed to make an upside down t. I had a little lol after seeing that from what I know satanic symbol in the sky. Beautiful skies as of late, felt healthier than ever. NO MORE CHEMTRAILS PLOX!

WhiteFeather
7th April 2012, 00:27
This is going on the 4th day of totally clear blue skies in our area in Pennsylvania. And it smells so pure and clean!
I'm thanking the ET's who have been working on it and succeeding. No need to demand anything from them, Mozart. They already knew what was happening....

Maybe we did have a little intervention from our cosmic family perhaps.

STATIC
7th April 2012, 01:14

Maybe we did have a little intervention from our cosmic family perhaps.

I will give a premature thank you just is case :)

Cilka
7th April 2012, 01:20
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.

We seriously dont have anything exciting happening here. If we get clear skies, which is rare during the winter months, the skies are clear and void of any chemtrails. Even during summer months I could not see any chemtrails. We dont get any dead birds falling from the sky, we dont get any severe weather like tornadoes (we had a waterspout here that's all), no weird noises coming from the earth as has been happening around the world, no major earthquakes (we had one in Penticton last year but it was a very weak one), no UFO sightings, no Bigfoot sightings either, no sightings of large comets.

Oh God, this place is boring. I need to move.

NewFounderHome
7th April 2012, 01:27
6/4/2012 Montrťal, Quťbec, Canada. No chemtrails for the moment.

MacStar
7th April 2012, 01:40
Very cool indeed,over the last week there have been some attempts but they are dissapating not long after and we have been hammered!

So today Sat 7th April NSW Australia.. saw 2 planes with what looked like Contrails but other than that clear skies.....it's amazingly blue!!

I can breathe :photo:

Instant update,one plane just flew over low nad nothing,there is one leaving a streak at 11:42am

Will report back soon in this same post.

Wow 11:45 went to get some footage of the plane and there is NO trail and NO plane :ufo:??

This is NOT normal....I mean it was years ago except for the missing plane.

This is mind blowing!

sandy
7th April 2012, 03:32
Had chemtrails during the first three days of this week up here in Northern Sask. Canada The mornings started out with beautiful blue skys. shining sun rays everywhere and by noon just a pale whitish blue haze everywhere. Thursday dull and no sun and woke up this AM to heavy snow storm that finally stopped about an hour ago.

Just put all my snow shoveling sh*t away :( , should have never of done that. By the looks of it out there I think I might get the Xmas Tree out again :)

7th April 2012, 03:40
Southern California Coastal Mtn. region

First sighting of chem trails today since October of last year.

Love

Nora

Sidney
7th April 2012, 03:41
Southern Illinois- clear today. Most religious holidays they stop spraying, tells me they are govt. workers running the computers.(remote controls). I have been an avid weather watcher for years, and you can watch the doppler radar along with the skies and know what fake cloud cover looks like from radar and eyewitness. You can see where its clear and where its not. There is also a yahoo group- chemtraitrackingusa. they do exactly this. I believe they do also have some international members but its mainly us. Good group, warning, I became a TI from being on that site.

MacStar
7th April 2012, 04:06
Update:

Another one failing miserably to lay out a decent trail about an hour ago going North,but one has been laid now 14:00 Nw to Sw.

Update:

14:33

Blue Skies to one streak to this now.

Be in for rain I would say just from this based on past experience here.

ET/ED's "Where the bloody hell are ya?"
;)

Dennis Leahy
7th April 2012, 04:10
Yesterday was some moderately heavy chemtrailing. The thought actually flashed through my mind that the biggest, baddest chemtrail was directly over my house, so I musta pissed someone off. hahahha

In addition to a major, classic, wide, double-stripe (like in the trailer for the "Why on Earth Are The Spraying (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/Why%20on%20Earth%20Are%20The%20Spraying)" documentary), there was a chem-bow between the sun and the most prominent chemtrail. There was also another chemtrail that had been blown into a striated pattern.

Today was spent with my nose buried in my computer, programming. So, I didn't study the sky today.

As an aside, the thought occurred to me a few months ago, that these could all be drone jets. That could help explain why no pilots have blown a whistle (although if they are human pilots, they are probably given some level of security clearance, and threatened if they dare talk.

Dennis

MacStar
7th April 2012, 04:24
Good point Dennis,thus if they are snuffed by our friends then nobody goes missing.

We need someone with a telescope mounted with a Camera to ID these and disclose them on YouTube.

I have one,but it was my late Dad's and I need to travel a fair distance to get it as it's at his mates place...been wanting to for a long time now.

Ears are ringing too pretty bad....spoke too soon.

Point to note:
This happens here around the Full Moon,sometimes between but always on the Full Moon.

eva08
7th April 2012, 05:48
S CA - Inland Empire - daily chemtrails since months - and if there are no chemtrails we have burning sun - not sun - but sun burn. Must have sprayed some flu virus since there was a wave of sudden flu, also tiredness, nose bleeding. Hardly any rain and right after the little rain we get (chemtrail seeded) strong chilling and super drying winds. It would be nice if we were allowed to breath actual oxygenated air. Oxygen created from rain and plant life. I remember this one pitiful chemtrail rain with the sulphur stench afterwards. A natural plant life / oxygen rich atmosphere would be fantastic. I hope I will live to breath the sweet smell of clean air.

gypsybutterflykiss
7th April 2012, 06:44
umm... it's the the 7th by now.. but the early evening of the 6th and the 4th... SEDONA ARIZONA~~ chemtrails galore... I would've taken a picture, but I couldn't ruin the beautiful days of vacation explaining to my partner the criss cross pattererns in the sky. I sighed, and mumbled , said.."that's bad; really bad" to my husband, but we were on a good jive... he's awake, more than he realizes... sometimes- he gives me the answer, but............... sometimes one just needs to enjoy the momemt... and put it "all" to the side. but....
come to mention it...
my babies have been totally out of sync since the fourth... just wanting to be home.. GO FIGURE>

Mozart
7th April 2012, 17:44
Please, everyone, use the subject line for inserting your locations.

The subject line is automatically bold and set apart from the main text.

My backup coordinator often joke between us that getting people to follow simple directions is like "herding cats" -- so true. This is not to be construed as criticism, as it is just a comment of how things are with people. We shrug and carry cheerfully on anyway.

We often send out VERY clear instructions to our transcript team, but more often than not, they'd not follow those instructions -- hence our joke of "herding cats".

ANYWAY ...

The goddamnmofosonofabitcheff'n chemtrails have returned today with a vengeance on April 7th.

*SIGH* :frusty:

Endity
7th April 2012, 18:00
When I woke up the sky was jet blue. Not a cloud in sight. Started to work on my new house and finially saw a plane or something to far to guage come out of no where lay a cloud then dissapeared. Was quite bizarre

Mozart
7th April 2012, 18:10
As an aside, the thought occurred to me a few months ago, that these could all be drone jets. That could help explain why no pilots have blown a whistle (although if they are human pilots, they are probably given some level of security clearance, and threatened if they dare talk.

Dennis

Dennis, et. al.,

Your thought about this is spot-on.

The vast majority of chemplanes are drone jets with no pilots and no humans in them.

I was talking with a local channel once -- one who had proven to be accurate and was a good personal friend of mine -- about the chemplanes with my question of these planes being flown by remote control, which was what I suspected; this was after 911.

The channel replied in the affirmative that, yes, the vast majority of the chemplanes are/were flown by remote control, but I did not think of asking about extra-dimensional aspects of the planes back then (soon after 911).

I have seen the "black shadow" line that projects directly from the nose of the plane ahead of it right in the pathway of it, so it's following something. Look closely at those planes -- use binoculars, if you can -- and you may see that black shadow.

Now, google up "flight routes jets" and even before you finish, you will find a link for images of such flight routes world-wide. Observe that those flight routes go out like the spokes of a wheel, roughly in an expanding parallel fashion.

Notice that none of those normal jet flight routes criss-cross each other like tic-tac-toe, "X" and other bizarre patterns of the EFF'n chemtrail planes.

That alone ought to be sufficient prima facie evidence to indicate that those chemplanes are not spewing out from commercial passenger jets. It would be awfully DIFFICULT to keep on refilling the surely-massive chemtrail tanks that would have to be sneaky-hidden somewhere in the jet, then to be refilled in busy airports with lots of people scurrying about?

And THEN to have the commercial jets to fly off the tightly-controlled, closely-monitored flight paths to create the consistent waffle and tic-tac-toe patterns that are put out by those eff'n chemplanes?

So to those of you who think that it may be commercial jets doing chemtrails -- NO WAY!

Earth Angel
7th April 2012, 18:17
2:15 , BEAUTIFUL BLUE CLEAR!!

Odd we have had totally clear blue skies for four days now.....this is the part I would like to point out to those non chemtrail believers......if the things we see in our sky all the time are NORMAL contrails, where are all the plains for the last four days??

Also seeing more Chembows , as I like to call them......when the chemtrails are active little bits of rainbowed coloured chemtrails.......chembows ;)

merkabagirll
7th April 2012, 18:18
Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Well we have had 3-4 days of chem-free skies. Prior to that we had several days of thick spraying.

modwiz
7th April 2012, 19:12
Skies have been clear for days. This morning looking NW the sky was one of the richest and deepest blues I can recall. I felt Gaia really showing Her awakening and strengthening with our our process and joining Her.

Sidney
7th April 2012, 20:27
southern il- BOMBARDED TODAY.:(

Mozart
7th April 2012, 20:43
Merkabagirl ~

Thank you for your input, and wow, what an avatar you have!

I've saved it to my pictures file and now have it as my wallpaper. Beautiful.

~Mozart

doodah
7th April 2012, 22:38
Saturday April 7, 2012 - no chemtrails. Clear sunny blue sky, no clouds.

Sunday, April 8, 2012 - no chemtrails. Sunny, windy; deep blue sky with thick bright white clouds moving through all day.

WhiteFeather
7th April 2012, 23:22
Skys are clear here again, NY looked and felt blissful today. Somethings up. Feeling the love and energy coming in from the galactic center, if you will. : ).

sandy
7th April 2012, 23:29
Northern Sask, Canada

Finally stopped snowing after almost 2 days of pretty consistent wet heavy flurries. Poor trees are bent under the weight and piled up wet snow is sticking to absolutely everything. Can't really see the sky other than milky color every where with no clouds.

Suns suppose to come out tomorrow so will check back in with my chemtrail report, once I have finished all the snow shoveling that is :)

Earth Angel
9th April 2012, 23:12
April 9th.......Chemtrails are back.......yesterday was overcast so I couldn't tell much but today clear blue skies with several crisscross patterns ..... was nice while it lasted......must have given them Easter weekend off.....how thoughtful :p

DreamsInDigital
9th April 2012, 23:23
2yijTiDapCg

WhiteFeather
9th April 2012, 23:54
N.Y.C. Area

Another day of Blue Skies.

EnergyGardener
9th April 2012, 23:58
Beautiful Blue Sky with a Few Clouds - No Chemtrails Observed Today

Mozart
9th April 2012, 23:59
April 4th, 5th and 6th -- BEAUTIFUL days with deep blue skies and big, puffy and natural clouds. Beautiful!

April 7th, 8th and 9th -- Total eff'n chemtrail white-out ... the spraying is so goddamn heavy that it's just one big white-out of the sky. Nothing blue. Just this awful, off-color, dirty-assed white.

I eff'n hate it.

STATIC
10th April 2012, 01:26
Still clear here. Drove from the water to the center of the state and back today. Absolutely beautiful blue skies with scattered fluffy clouds.

MacStar
10th April 2012, 02:19
Tues April 10, 12:20 and all's brilliant blue :)

doodah
10th April 2012, 03:24
Monday, April 9, 2012 - No chemtrails. Sunny, windy, with dense white clouds moving west to east all day in deep blue sky. [It's been like this three days in a row.]

Referee
10th April 2012, 06:27
North Washington State hammered by chem-trails last two days plenty of HAARP activity as well. Easter I referee 2 soccer games and counted 8 chemtrails overhead in less than 4 hours.

doodah
11th April 2012, 01:17
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - no chemtrails. Sunny, very windy with gusts 35mph+ all day. Dense white clouds periodically moving west to east in an otherwise clear blue sky.

They've changed the forecast for this area, now to be "Mostly Cloudy" on Friday and Saturday. I'm expecting to see chemtrails start tomorrow or Thursday to create those clouds.

merkabagirll
11th April 2012, 02:44
Nelson BC (April 10th)
Well it doesnt look like any change. A few days of clear skies to be followed by heavy spraying and a couple daze of 'white haze' ... (Thanks for kudos Mozart also I dont know how to enter in subject line ....sorry so!)

11th April 2012, 03:39
Clear sunny skys today but we have quite a storm moving in from the North.

Love

Nora

Mozart
11th April 2012, 03:53
Nelson BC (April 10th)
Well it doesnt look like any change. A few days of clear skies to be followed by heavy spraying and a couple daze of 'white haze' ... (Thanks for kudos Mozart also I dont know how to enter in subject line ....sorry so!)

Merkabagirl ~

I love Nelson, Canada, as I've been up there scoping things out with the idea of moving to there and living there in the summer, then living in Vancouver Island in the Spring/Summer/Fall times of the year. But life intervened, so I never did make the move. Ugh.

Anyway, Merkabagirl, click on the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom, right part of the "Quick Reply" text box and you'll see it go to a much-bigger box that includes the subject line.

Then click your cursor into the subject line, highlight what's in there, then start to type in your location.

I look forward to seeing Canada being free from the grips of the goddamn Illoonynaughties. I absolutely love Canada and I'd move there once the mass arrests happens. The Canadian Rockies are second to none; the fishing is the best; the air is awesome and the people are just so nice.

BC and Alberta really are awesome Provinces and places to be / live / visit.

But I will want to move to Canada AFTER the damn governments of the world changes -- not before!

MacStar
13th April 2012, 07:00
Suspiciously clear for the past few days!....been a long time :)

doodah
13th April 2012, 13:10
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - Completely clouded over all day; solid, dense gray clouds moving east with occasional quick glimpses of blue sky. No drone of planes heard overhead. Night-time temps took a sudden drop into the high 20's. Frost warnings were up for Wednesday night.

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - No chemtrails. Sunny, clear, blue skies. There was frost overnight and frost warnings again for Thursday night.

There's been no rain in over two weeks.

WhiteFeather
13th April 2012, 13:18
New York NY
Blue Sky's and normal cloud formations here in The East.

Christine roby
13th April 2012, 13:23
Well I'm in the south of Sydney two absolutely perfect blue sky days just before that was in gerringong which is around and hour down the coast all of Easter perfect weather so maybe they gave the guys a break over Easter really strange ten days of blue sky I have gotten used to the haizey weird cloud cover which makes us all feel unwell yes for the last few days I can breath and I feel full of energy

Christine roby
13th April 2012, 13:30
SOUTHERN ONTARIO, CANADA

Good Friday so I guess they gave the pilots the day off......clear blue skies......its around 5:30 p.m. and skies are still clear

Last two days were totally clear as well. So that is April 4, 5, 6

Mozart....if this is not what you are asking for please let me know and I will edit......dont want to get this thread off incorrectly........thanks and lets hope we see some GOOD sky news!Yes I was thinking the same thing Easter holidays maybe for everyone

Mozart
13th April 2012, 13:44
...so maybe they gave the guys a break over Easter...

No, the vast majority of the chemplanes are flown by remote control, thus they have no pilots, no people whatsoever in those planes.

The chemplanes fly routes that are vastly different than the routes of commercial jets.

http://www.airlineroutemaps.com/

Look at the flight paths of the map site above and see that the flight paths go out like the spokes of a wheel. Every single flight has a very specific flight path to follow -- just like the roads that you drive -- it's that tight and precise.

Do the chemplanes follow similar flight paths? Hell no. They criss-cross the skies in parallel patterns, tic-tac-toe patterns that are well outside of commercial jet flight paths.

There are NO pilots, NO people in most of those chemplanes whatsoever.

Doctor
14th April 2012, 01:42
Within the last few weeks, the number of chemtrails in the sky has been increasing exponentially. We've had nothing but blue skies for months. Now, it's a daily occurrence.

doodah
16th April 2012, 01:10
Friday, April 13, 2012 - Chemtrails. The day started off clear and sunny, but chemtrailing began in the afternoon and by early evening there was a chemtrail haze covering the sky.

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - Chemtrails. The day started off completely clouded over with thick clouds, then that broke up a bit as the wind moved the clouds through. By afternoon, there were chemtrail planes in the sky and everything got clouded over again.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - Chemtrails. The day started clear and sunny but there were chemtrails again in the afternoon and a complete haze by sundown which produced a very red sunset, very rare for this area. I remember reading that the chemtrail operation was called "Operation Red Sky" several years ago.

It is very dry here in SW Virginia. A large forest fire has been burning for several days around Clifton Forge, to the northeast of me. Our humidity levels have been very low for the past 3 weeks, no rain. The soil dries out very quickly in these conditions - very difficult for the farmers now at the beginning of the growing season unless they have expensive irrigation systems, which many don't because this area has never needed such things. But we've been getting drier and drier for the past 5 years, being in full drought last summer with no rain for two months. All of this impacts the farmers, and therefore our food. Is any of this natural? How can we know?

Franny
16th April 2012, 02:10
I have seen the "black shadow" line that projects directly from the nose of the plane ahead of it right in the pathway of it, so it's following something. Look closely at those planes -- use binoculars, if you can -- and you may see that black shadow.

I have seen this as well, twice.

A couple of years ago I was driving with a few friends to go to dinner. One was a friend that I had just introduced to the other two. He mentioned that he had been to dinner a few days previously with some friends and new people. One of the new guys was a retired Air Force Colonel. He spoke to the dinner group about reverse engineered alien technology that does that.

They use a plane that takes off normally, then as it achieves cruise altitude, the engines shut down and the new technology takes over and projects the "black line" a distance ahead and cruises on it without burning fuel. He did not mention how it works.

I was kind of surprised that the other 2 did not react to this, they usually roll their eyes and change the subject when I bring up such subjects.

Sorry to be so brief, but it was only touched on and was about 2 years ago. Hope it informs yʻall a bit tho!

WhiteFeather
16th April 2012, 02:31
New York N Y

Heavy ChemTrails on Saturday. Giant plumes everywhere here on the East Coast. Today not so bad. Felt dizzy and some weird Haarp emf's struck me hard to say the least. Many Peeps here were effected with bronchitis and headaches on Saturday.

ljwheat
16th April 2012, 03:41
Looking up all the time,? What about looking down on the chem. Trails from above: say from the International Space Station (ISS) about every 45 minutes or so for 30 minutes a NASA live feed web space cam, most of the time is pointing down as it orbitís the earth, Iíve been watching off and on a few years now, and some pretty interesting patterns show up. Havenít figured out how to record any of it yet so take a look yourself if you like.

http://freetubetv.net/ on the left navigation / under web cams click /scrole down to ISS Live

:cool:

Mozart
16th April 2012, 05:09
One of the new guys was a retired Air Force Colonel. He spoke to the dinner group about reverse engineered alien technology that does that.

They use a plane that takes off normally, then as it achieves cruise altitude, the engines shut down and the new technology takes over and projects the "black line" a distance ahead and cruises on it without burning fuel. He did not mention how it works.

Latte ~

Alright!

Thank you for your excellent confirmation! I really appreciate it. I'm going to send this one to Wilcock.

Mozart
16th April 2012, 05:12
Looking up all the time,? What about looking down on the chem.

http://freetubetv.net/ on the left navigation / under web cams click /scrole down to ISS Live

:cool:

There ya go, bro! Thanks for sharing. I've LONG wanted to have a sat-cam to look down and I just knew that there had to be something up there to use.

I'll definitely look that one up, for sure.

And to ask you, Jwheat, what kinds of patterns have you noticed with the chemtrail lines?

Lots of tic-tac-toe-type patterns, right? Grid patterns, right? And nothing like the normal flight patterns, right?

Can you get a computer guru to help you figure out a way to capture those photos and post them here?

Mozart
16th April 2012, 05:22
April 10th through 13th ~~ Cloudy/rainy skies, so didn't see any chemtrails behind the clouds.

April 14th ~~ Totally beautiful skies with big, puffy NATURAL clouds. Beautiful.

April 15th ~~ Totally beautiful, clear skies. Gorgeous!

April 16th ~~ Totally beautiful skies with altostratus and altocumulus clouds -- all natural.

Here's a useful site for learning the cloud types:

http://eo.ucar.edu/webweather/cloud3.html

I now define a "beautiful day" by the negative definition of the absence of the damn chemtrails, rather than the positive aspect of beautiful, clear skies with natural clouds.

*sigh*

I want this **** to stop.

BlueGem
16th April 2012, 15:50
Clear skies for the last few days just north of London. Last week was semi-clear also, but there was heavy sprays prior to this which made things a little hazy.

Pretty cloudy today so can't tell properly. Generally the past couple of months have been a lot clearer than before, reminds me of childhood!

dAkapacity
16th April 2012, 17:15
Because of cloudy days, I can't give a detailed picture for the whole 2 weeks (since 3 april), but on the clear days only once or twice I noticed some trails which b.t.w. never lasted long. Fluffy clouds & blue skies here as well !

:high5::dance3:

Earth Angel
16th April 2012, 17:26
Chemtrails came back with a vengence here Friday night around 5 or 6pm...looked like a game of X and O's

Today its over cast as was yesterday so can't see what's going on.......extremely windy and suddenly very warm and humid but guess that's the end of the storms ripping through the Midwest

Mozart
17th April 2012, 23:42
April 17, Tuesday ~~ Eff'n chemtrails have returned.

*sigh*

:pout:

NewFounderHome
19th April 2012, 03:29
18 April 2012, Chemtrails have returned around Montreal in Quebec, Canada.

So no ET's/ED's have stopped that.

Sidney
19th April 2012, 03:48
southern Illinois- 4-18 BOMBARDED WITH WEB-FILAMENTS- YUCK

Sidney
20th April 2012, 18:06
Yesterday, the 19th...I have never in the 3 years I have lived down here seen it so bad. They have sprayed heavy 3 or 4 days in a row, but yesterday was the absolute worst.

evancruz1
20th April 2012, 18:19
Here in Montclair CA, skies are blue with not a cloud in sight... They have been spraying heavy for the last 3 days. It may be they are just getting a late start...

It's as if the TPTB have declared war on mankind... But most of mankind don't have a clue and many don't want one. I try sooo hard not to let this effect my daily life...

Sidney
20th April 2012, 21:17
I am going heavy on the detox this week. I believe something is going on with the sun that they are trying to filter out. It is sheer mayhem up there with all the f-in plane traffic. Argggggg

Bryn ap Gwilym
20th April 2012, 21:31
I'd say the last 7-ish days have been the clearest I have seen in over two years. Still not totally free though, but the odd wisp here 'n' there. On closer inspection what looks like blue sky is in fact a fine veil of chemtrail crap.
I have also noticed strange little trails popping up as if by magic. *Chemtrail spraying drones perhaps?*

MacStar
23rd April 2012, 15:00
Yesterday, the 19th...I have never in the 3 years I have lived down here seen it so bad. They have sprayed heavy 3 or 4 days in a row, but yesterday was the absolute worst.

Hey starchild,any chance of putting up pics?

What do you think Mozart and others,reckon we should start posting photo's in the thread if possible?

Many Skeptics out there and this could turn out to be a great resource from around the globe.

Cheers

Oh and not much activity here

Sidney
23rd April 2012, 15:09
i did not take pictures. probably should have, and a few years back i took pics of it all the time, but it just makes me so disgusted, that I don't want to waste any more energy on it. Next time, i will take a few though, I am sure they're not done. : (

doodah
27th April 2012, 23:59
Catching up on my chemtrail reports here!
Mon. April 16 - Clear, sunny, windy
Tues April 17 - Clear and sunny, then cloudy - no chemtrail planes spotted
Wed April 18 - Rain all day - 1" (HOORAY, finally, after 3 weeks of no rain at all)
Thurs April 19 - Cloudy all day
Fri April 20 - Cloudy then clearing, then cloudy
Sat April 21 - Cloudy then thunder, lightning, light rain
Sun April 22 - Cloudy with rain - 1"
Mon. April 23 - Cloudy with light rain
Tues April 24 - Sunny, windy, with clouds moving through
Weds April 25 - Sunny, then cloudy with light rain
Thurs April 26 - Rain most of the day - 1", then partly cloudy at day's end
Fri April 27 - Sunny and clear, then MASSIVE CHEMTRAILING ALL DAY LONG [Sat, Sun. forecast: Mostly cloudy, and by damn they're making it so!]

WhiteFeather
28th April 2012, 00:07
What a Coincidence. No Chemtrails today in NY. I guess because they had the Space Shuttle Piggy Back Flyby thingy going on today here in The Big Apple. They needed some clear skies and smoothe sailing. Didnt want any complications you know.

http://www.altushs1965.com/space_shuttle_discovery,altusafb,20050819/shuttle_discovery,altusafb,ok,20050819-1,piggyback,right-side1.jpg

Mozart
28th April 2012, 00:24
Tues, April 18th to Monday, April 23rd ~~ Mixture of heavy and moderate chemtrails every damn day.

Tues, April 24th ~~ Beautiful, overcast and light rain; clouds occluded any possible chemtrails.

Wed, April 25th ~~ Beautiful, rainy weather; clouds occluded any possible chemtrails.

Thursday, April 26th ~~ Beautiful rainstorm breaking up; beautiful puffy clouds; not a chemtrail in sight.

Friday, April 27th ~~ Massive chemtrails; total whiteout; hazy sun. ****!

Kindred
28th April 2012, 00:29
What a Coincidence. No Chemtrails today in NY. I guess because they had the Space Shuttle Piggy Back Flyby thingy going on today here in The Big Apple. They needed some clear skies and smoothe sailing. Didnt want any complications you know.

Yes... it was a beautiful sight to see just fluffy white clouds on a clear blue mantle from morning to evening...
("they" didn't want any chemtrail proof messing up the photos I guess)

evancruz1
28th April 2012, 01:38
They started up again here in SO.CAL. around lunch time, haven't stopped yet.

I'm so over this and am going to become a royal pain in someones ass starting Monday. (Day off)

We all need to become a pain in their ass if for no other reason but to let them

know we are watching and fully aware of what they are doing.

These small focused groups are not enough we need more people to join this fight.

I struggle with keeping my attitude in the direction of positive when Chemtrails are the subject.

It strikes something in me to the core of my existance, something like a betrayal of un-imaginable scope.

To me it seems that all contracts I may have to this country are null and void based on this betrayal of trust and power.

Good reason to become a sovereign citizen I would think... I know that's easier said then done...

DreamsInDigital
28th April 2012, 02:11
I think they seriously must have learned a lesson about chemtrailing in my area, they've lost four airplanes over my area, and haven't been back sense. All of 'em were shot down by ET Crafts. And, include multiple eye witnesses.

MacStar
28th April 2012, 19:14
I think they seriously must have learned a lesson about chemtrailing in my area, they've lost four airplanes over my area, and haven't been back sense. All of 'em were shot down by ET Crafts. And, include multiple eye witnesses.

Whooa that's heavy duty!

Definitely need to have cam in hand when they spray I reckon,that would have been the money shot D.I.D.!!

I have heaps of footage and pics.
How's this for crazy and in ya face?

I was a bit under the weather(pun intended) today and spent most of it in bed.

Since I have been up I've been through a box of tissues and still going.I managed to see a few remnants late this arvo and asked my partner if she had seen any 'trails.She said there where heaps today.

It seems out here at least, it's those who have Heavy Metal Toxicity that suffer the worst(or notice) and I have amalgam fillings,worked with copper,zinc and aluminium for many years amongst the other factors like the water supply etc.
I also have Hemochromatosis and my Iron levels are creeping up as of the last blood test this past week.So will probably be up for some venesections, which I haven't had for over a year now.
It took 2 years to get my levels right @ 300ml every 2 weeks!

So I'm looking at these remedies:
http://www.relfe.com/removing_heavy_metal_toxicity.html
and
something along these lines(probably not frozen berries)
8zyJi67HyZo

I find that cloves help too with the symptoms.Just soaked in vinegar in a spray bottle for a few days in a warm place,then spray about the house.Also good for Black Mold.

If you're a smoker,look into clove ciggies or better still switch to Vaping like I did last year and go for a Kretec e-juice.

Cheers

28th April 2012, 19:48
Clear skies today. The last 3 days the skies have been clear.
The storm that moved in the 24th and 25th was laden with muck & full of heavy dirty clouds.

Love

Nora

MacStar
30th April 2012, 05:25

Need I say more?

Mozart
6th May 2012, 14:38
May 1st through May 3rd -- Stormy with rain and overcast. Beautiful weather.

May 4th -- Big, beautiful puffy clouds. No chemtrails seen anywhere.

May 5th -- No chemtrails.

May 6th -- Still no chemtrails.

Two days ago I noticed that the 10-day weather forecast showed TEN DAYS OF "SUNNY" WEATHER ... that's the first time in years that I've seen a ten-day forecast with just straight-through "sunny" weather.

For years it's always been "partly cloudy" for the most part, which almost always meant chemtrails in our skies. We live in an area that has, for the most part, totally clear skies in the dry season (June through Sept) with weeks on end of clear, open skies with no natural clouds at all.

But then the damn chemtrails started, so the weather forecasts changed from "sunny" nearly everyday to "partly cloudy" nearly every damn day.

So what does THAT TELL YOU? The weather.com site knew when the damn chemtrails would be spewed into our skies, eh? WTFF.

So here's to hoping that the eff'n chemtrails are done for, once and for all. I've been told of a target time (rough target, not a date) of when the chemtrails would finally cease completely, so here's to hoping that they really will be finished for good, once and for all, someday soon.

~Mozart

intruth
6th May 2012, 17:42
Wish I could say the same. Looks like lots of chemtrails SW PA.

Sidney
6th May 2012, 18:49
Absolutely bombarded the last 2 (or more) days. Spraying alot at night too of course.

EnergyGardener
6th May 2012, 18:55
I didn't see anything for weeks until yesterday: There were a few in late afternoon, including several unusual drifting clouds of haze at around several hundred feet.

I was out of state a week ago and was startled to see the old familiar matrix of heavy chemtrails there.

evancruz1
6th May 2012, 23:12
Here in Montclair, CA the skies are blue and visibility is good. Some small white puffy clouds, all in all a beautiful day here in So Ca.

No chemtrails in sight, although they have been know to get late starts here. I will just focus on how beautiful the sky/weather is now:biggrin:

passiglight
8th May 2012, 14:08
Chems over Glastonbury Tor

Taken from this morning around 11.30 am,,,,

viewing in between the cloud breaks there is very heavy chemtrailing been going on for days if not weeks here.

i keep a photo record of as many as i can around the Glastonbury area

They are trying to stop the sun activating our DNA !

cosmic love

Mozart
9th May 2012, 13:58
Two days ago I noticed that the 10-day weather forecast showed TEN DAYS OF "SUNNY" WEATHER ... that's the first time in years that I've seen a ten-day forecast with just straight-through "sunny" weather.

Well, it's still ten days of sunny weather that's forecast! Wow. I've never, ever seen this in the last ten years.

Out of the last ten days, only one day had whiffs of chemtrails passing over.

Come on ETs/EDs -- finish the chemtrail program once and for all, pretty please!

~Mozart

Mozart
31st May 2012, 23:45
Ok, it's time for some updates on the status of the chemtrails around the world.

Ever since mid-May -- especially since the 20th of May -- chemtrails have been extremely scarce here in Northern California for several weeks. I cannot remember a time in the last 15 years that I've ever, EVER seen such clear skies as I have in the last two weeks of May.

The only chemtrails that I see are little wisps of them and not whole, fresh lines of them that had normally bombarded our skies almost daily for the last 15 years.

I was told by someone who was in the know 30 days ago that the chemtrail program would be almost fully wiped out in about 30 days. Well, I'll be damned, but this person may well have been right! I sure do hope that this is the case.

I have 150-mile visibility to the West from where I'm staying, so I have a lot of skies, so I can see quite a bit. I've been looking into my skies every day, as I usually do, and I just don't recall any time EVER in the last 15 years of such clear, beautiful skies that I'm having now!

Are any of you still experiencing chemtrail bombardment, or are the chemtrail **** finally getting scarce?

~Mozart

1st June 2012, 01:01
Clear sunny skies for a month now. Had a small cold storm blow in from the North with very little precipitation.

Love

Nora

doodah
1st June 2012, 01:50
Hi Mozart, didn't you know it isn't a "weather forecast" anymore? It's a "chemtrail plan" for the week.

I like the sound of the chemtrail program ending in 30 days, but so far it's same ole/same ole here in southwest Virginia. Today I was experimenting to see if I could make cornmeal crackers in my solar cooker - clear sky, bright sun, 100 degrees in the sun/ 84 degrees in the shade - and then the chemtrail planes started going over so I decided not to be cooking out there! The crackers didn't quite make it to the crispy stage but were edible.

May 1 - sun, moving clouds, chemtrails, all clouds, trace of rain
May 2 - bright haze from thin, widespread chemtrail residues
May 3 - sunny with moving clouds
May 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - 6 days of partly cloudy, mostly cloudy, totally cloudy, with rain on the 5th, 8th, and 9th
May 10, 11 - 2 days beautiful clear and bright
May 12 - super heavy chemtrails, Xs, extreme, multiple lines all day
May 13, 14, 15 - 3 days totally cloudy, rain on the 14th, drone of planes but couldn't see anything for the clouds
May 16 - sun with moving clouds, chemtrails in the afternoon
May 17 - sun with moving clouds
May 18 - bright haze
May 19 - heavy chemtrails, Xs, multiple lines all day
May 20 - sun, moving clouds, chemtrails
May 21 - sun, moving clouds
May 22 - sun, moving clouds, chemtrails, then rain in the afternoon
May 23, 24 - 2 days clouded over, light rain on the 23rd
May 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 - 6 days of sunny&clear or sun&moving clouds, hot (85 degrees plus), humid
May 31 - Today - bright, sunny, clear, then chemtrails in the mid afternoon [80% "chance" of rain tomorrow]

Rosco1
1st June 2012, 13:41
Why not Name & Shame the Airlines & Pilots involved in the Chemtrailing ?

Use this site for identification of aircraft and then look to the skies to see who are guilty: http://www.flightradar24.com/

MacStar
9th June 2012, 07:40
Well guys and gals, since my last post there have been ZERO trails!!!...no chemtrail sickness either but the water supply is pretty rich in something atm(probably Chloramines)as it's making everyone itch and some have wheezing after a shower.

Not sure whether to celebrate or what...it's been going on sooo long :suspicious:

Earth Angel
9th June 2012, 15:00
Yesterday the chemtrails were being laid down like corduroy.......never saw anything quite like it......Ive had a headache for the past 3 days but that might be to do with the Transit of Venus......these patterns yesterday were really crazy, even saw them in the sky side by side laying down their poisons.

Mozart
9th June 2012, 16:24
Why not Name & Shame the Airlines & Pilots involved in the Chemtrailing ?

Use this site for identification of aircraft and then look to the skies to see who are guilty: http://www.flightradar24.com/

Doing this would be useless -- the vast majority of the chemplanes are flown by remote control.

Most days there are no chemtrails now, but they show up every now and then, mostly little wisps -- then with a couple of days of massive chemtrails. I hate chemtrails!

schneider
9th June 2012, 17:03
There are clear blue skies in Las Vegas and have been for weeks now. However, my garden is not growing like it did last year. I wonder if there are toxic chemicals in the dirt (aluminum), if the sun is emitting a different kind of light spectrum, or maybe it's the lack of bees. Something has definitely changed with the chem trails in the last month, I hardly see them anymore.

passiglight
9th June 2012, 17:14
Heavy chemtrailing over Glastonbury today and currently in action

Sebastion
9th June 2012, 17:19
They are smoking northern Ohio very, very heavily today. I have never seen it so concentrated as it is today. Looks like they pinpointed a particular area and really laid it on big time.

avid
9th June 2012, 18:34
Poor olde airforce Dad! NW UK. When I pointed to the 'tartan skies' he said - "I thought that couldn't be right - but I didn't believe you - however, sadly, I do now..."
He can't understand that he fought in the war for freedom, and there really isn't any. Bless him...
Avid :-(

NewFounderHome
10th June 2012, 02:01
They have been Chemtrailling Canada, Quebec, Montreal all day. It is F1 racing weekend here.

Mozart
11th June 2012, 21:50
Except for the occasional short, truncated lines of chemtrails, our skies here have been pretty clear and a wonderful, deep blue, a really natural blue.

And whatever chemtrail lines that were there have been severely truncated, like the white lines that you see on the roadways. Just little strips here and there.

The vast majority of the time the chemtrail lines are unbroken, but not as of late.

When are we going to finally never, ever see these goddamn chemtrails ever again? I'm tired of seeing 'em.

~Mozart

Earth Angel
11th June 2012, 22:31
When are we going to finally never, ever see these goddamn chemtrails ever again?

when are we finally going to find out what they are REALLY about........so many possibilities.......even some for our protection.......but its gotta be major because that can't be a cheap program to run........Ive had a headache since last Tuesday.....Transit of Venus day.......not sure if that's connected.....or the chemtrails are the reason.

Mozart
9th July 2012, 22:25
Ok, I'd really like to see a bunch of you to chime in with updates about the chemtrail situation.

In the last month and a half, the amount of chemtrails has been the very least that it has ever been in the last 15 years! Very, very clean skies!

I kid you not!

I'm thrilled with this massive reduction of chemtrails. Digital Dreams was right -- she had told me that the positive ETs/EDs would drastically decrease the chemtrailing of our skies and they did.

And look at what Cobra said about chemtrails in this interview:

So not to hop around, but it looks to me as if we have been blessed with very clear blue beautiful skies here in Southern California and I have heard elsewhere throughout the United States. Are the chem-trails officially done? Are they shut down?

C: They are not completely shut down but they are much less of them. This is one example of the progress of The Light Forces.

A: I tell ya, I feel such a difference. I canít begin to explain how free it feels to just to not have that pall hanging over you.

C: Oh yes! Oh yes.

Are you experiencing decreases of chemtrails where you are? If so, please report to this thread.

~Mozart

MR Mojo
11th July 2012, 19:33
We had a few days of gloriously blue skies and natural puffy clouds in the North East, today those awful reminders of those who know better are back.
I have a sinking feeling in my gut every time I look up and see the proof that we are mere subjects to be experimented upon.
Knowing the reason why might help, but it can't be for anyone's benefit or it wouldn't be done under a cloak of secrecy.

ProperLogic
12th July 2012, 10:13
When I was in India a couple of months back, I saw 1 chemtrail when I was there... I have a video of it too, if any of you would like to see.. But we all know what chemtrails look like.. ;)

Siren Master
12th July 2012, 15:41
I have seen no chemtrails in Seattle for two weeks.

Dennis Leahy
12th July 2012, 16:09
...Are you experiencing decreases of chemtrails where you are? If so, please report to this thread.

~Mozart
Chemtrails seem to have dramatically decreased in northeast Minnesota over the past few weeks. Last 2 days: not a single one, just deep medium-blue skies and natural white, puffy clouds. It made me wonder if chemtrails are positioned and timed for (against) agricultural planting patterns, because we are past any more crops being planted.

Dennis

Dennis Leahy
18th July 2012, 13:21
Another week chemtrail free.

I'm curious if others are seeing chemtrails right now in other places. Please report here.

Dennis

Fred Steeves
18th July 2012, 13:28
Not chemtrail free here in central Florida Dennis, but certainly much less than usual.

Sebastion
18th July 2012, 14:20
Northern Ohio is still getting the usual dose of chem trails with some being far heavier then normal!

Flash
18th July 2012, 14:24
free in quebec/montreal since the start of summer

danceblackcatdance
19th July 2012, 10:24
South coast uk: been propery raining and overcast here for a while... can see the sky today for the 1st time, it's blue with normal clouds, not a trail in sight.

danceblackcatdance
21st July 2012, 11:53
i spoke too soon, see some today.. although i expect there too be less around now due to 'the games'...

CeltMan
21st July 2012, 13:46
Didn't see any yesterday. Has been very overcast & constant rain, of late here in UK

Today however, rain has stopped, but chemtrails are back--blatently-with a vengence!!

This is Surrey/Hants borders, near Farnborough where they have the air show(last week)

Matisse
21st July 2012, 14:51
Here in Barcelona for the past two months the skies have been clear, although i guess it is better for tourism to have blue skies.... sunny spain.... etc.

WhiteFeather
21st July 2012, 15:21
They Have Been doing some Crop Dusting in the skys of NYC today.

MacStar
31st October 2012, 03:37
Hey guys just a bump,plenty going on.

Haven't been about for a while but with this Franken Storm*cough Geo-engineered* some input would be good to see in this thread ;)

So Australia, South West Slopes N.S.W.:

Now day 4 of massive chemtrail blitz,3 days full on cross-hatching and streaks just before the Hurricane and of course,the Full Moon as always.

Many here have been reporting the effects of sinus,itching,irritability..the same swag of crap.

The social networks are all over this now too!!

They are talking HAARP...YES the general population are waking up!!

Cheers all

MacStar
16th November 2012, 21:55
Hi all,

The season is back in full swing here.

We both woke at the the same time here this morning sweating(and it's cool inside!)
Coughing,sore throat and hard to breathe.

Went outside to take these and now feel worse:

Crap,there's more now!

MacStar
16th November 2012, 22:05

Edit:It's hard to see the crosses in this shot but I don't want the next door neighbour thinking I'm taking pics of their yard.
They are going left right and center right now.

I have my theories about why in this area.We are known for our fruit..well used to be.

My prediction is Geo-Engineered rain will do it's work and ruin the fruit AGAIN.

Makes room for GM grain Crops though!

This is crap :mad2:

Limor Wolf
16th November 2012, 22:29
Large amounts of Chemtrails on the Israeli skies for the last week or so, it was so obvious that I could easily point it out to my mother and explain to her what it is all about.

The weather is unusually warm for the season - 27C, and the air is stuffy.

MacStar
16th November 2012, 22:30
As quick as I can upload!

Hey but don't worry....

Telstra's got you covered!

MacStar
16th November 2012, 22:35
Ok, I'd really like to see a bunch of you to chime in with updates about the chemtrail situation.

In the last month and a half, the amount of chemtrails has been the very least that it has ever been in the last 15 years! Very, very clean skies!

I kid you not!

I'm thrilled with this massive reduction of chemtrails. Digital Dreams was right -- she had told me that the positive ETs/EDs would drastically decrease the chemtrailing of our skies and they did.

And look at what Cobra said about chemtrails in this interview:

So not to hop around, but it looks to me as if we have been blessed with very clear blue beautiful skies here in Southern California and I have heard elsewhere throughout the United States. Are the chem-trails officially done? Are they shut down?

C: They are not completely shut down but they are much less of them. This is one example of the progress of The Light Forces.

A: I tell ya, I feel such a difference. I canít begin to explain how free it feels to just to not have that pall hanging over you.

C: Oh yes! Oh yes.

Are you experiencing decreases of chemtrails where you are? If so, please report to this thread.

~Mozart

There was back then Mozart,but not now.

Sorry long time no post.

MacStar
16th November 2012, 22:44
Pretty sure I posted this from last year,but it's a bit strange that Telstra has almost copied MY pic!

Yep it's normal :rolleyes:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/travel/jet-pilots-fear-chemtrail-attacks/story-e6frg3tu-1226508708721

MacStar
17th November 2012, 00:00
This is systematic!

They can't ALL be going to the same Airport.

The Sky was blue first thing bar the first thin trails.

Be back later with the result of these "Condensation" trails :rolleyes:

MacStar
17th November 2012, 06:43
So much for Blue Skies.

It's been horrible,classic symptoms also confirmed in Albury and yet to hear from my mate in South Australia.

Is this the Silver Lining they talk about?

Blah