PDA

View Full Version : Project Avalon – Is it a Microcosm of a particular Macrocosm?

Alie
7th April 2012, 14:52
This week at PA has been rather significant for me with the various POVs, and topics covered --- most especially, Drake & Wilcock threads.

It was quite interesting that Kerry & Bill let us know they were not convinced, while quite a few of us on the forum were more positive about it.

I woke up with the idea of a centrifuge on my mind --- that we are in this test tube and supplied with a new agent, then ultra spun. I feel it big time.

So, I pondered what the big picture of Project Avalon – Camelot is all about.

This is a sincere question, as I really don’t know and I’m wondering what you guys think. Now, some of you may suggest that it’s solely for individual growth, and I would agree that I am using it for my own growth; but is there a collective purpose?

Are we a microcosm for some particular macrocosm? If yes, what?

kcbc2010
7th April 2012, 15:35
I would argue yes, there is a collective purpose. This is just my take on the situation. We've individually chosen paths that have led us to connect w/others to hash things out and share information here. We all have a drive to find out deeper answers to questions because we aren't satisfied with the answers we are given. We know that there's more to life than the consumerism that we are presented w/in the West. If these changes are coming, then there's going to be a need for people who are able to teach/lead in these new systems because it isn't going to be the one with the most toys/money that will be running things. It will be a combo of people who have practical skills, are intuitive/spiritual and able to help people adjust/accept a more community oriented way of life. (I mean, how many good people are terrified of a NWO or a world where what nation you live in really didn't matter so much. As an American, a lot of people are going to have a really hard time giving up their national pride. The whole "we are #1" thing.) Also, people who could act fairly and to compromise and settle differences in a just and equal way. PA has been a good training ground for some of that work.

write4change
7th April 2012, 16:04
I have been aware of the Zeigeist movement for years. Most of the local cells in the LA area are run by young people. Whle that is good thing because it is their future, I am always apalled by their lack of historical knowledge and any consideration of it for the future.

What Occupy LA taught me is that if we gave 50,000 people one of these futuristic empty cities to live in-- we would fail big time. That is because we have so little practice being cooperative and living with regard to the whole big picture rather than personal agendas. We see this all the time here on threads. When I write, it is a lot. Not cute clever little ditties. In a way, that is a filter. Lots of people don't read multiple paragraphs. I have seen people say give me the bullet points. And that is the problem, major aspects of policies cannot be done in bullet points. Lots of people cannot do Tantric Sex because they want little buttons to push and get my orgasm not the process of learning to understand not just your personal body but someone else's. Like intimacy is a bullet point.

So yes, this site is important in learning to accomodate and honestly re exam our past because you cannot build a new way of anything on a broken societal foundation. Band aids will no longer work. And even hard denial is going down big time.

I can get very frustrated here but no matter what I never come here without taking away some kind of golden nugget of awareness that I did not have before. So I keep coming back and working on it for which I am deeply grateful to the universe for that priviledge.

tonton
7th April 2012, 21:18
i remember having these thoughts , interests and desires to learn more, understand more in the many areas that this forum covers spontaneously, for many years .
i felt alone,like the odd one, the one that couldnt conform , the one that the box couldnt hold down....but i felt alone..........with this forum i dont feel that i stand alone.
the rewards are big as an individual and there for as a collective it can only multiply.we have a lot to say and we are being heard.

Debra
8th April 2012, 00:10
Alie, GREAT QUESTION. I am going to think on this and come back.

songsfortheotherkind
8th April 2012, 01:44
The thing is, everything is a microcosm of the macro- it's a fractal and holographic universe within a holographic and fractal multiverse- the patterns ring up and down the frequencies unceasingly, distilling to ever greater cohesion.

I see this forum as much a microcosm of the evolution as everything else is, simply exploring a different aspect and perspective than can be explored in other arenas. There is a particular range of frequencies here, all interconnecting and communicating on the overt and covert levels, feeding back the information to the Field and bouncing back again, minute alterations in signal with every exploration. It's how the evolution works- the constant mirror and reflection, feedback vitally necessary for the increase of the complexity that the multiverse works towards.

TelosianEmbrace
8th April 2012, 02:54
Here's a question for you, Alie. Do you believe in every thread and piece of information placed on PA, and if you don't, would you stop others from having access to this information? I admit that at times both Kerry and Bill can be less than enthusiastic on certain topics, but what I give them tremendous credit for is their allowance of these threads/belief systems regardless of their personal perspectives. That shows a personal focus on freedom of thought/information which is admirable. While Bill would rather the focus of the forum be on survival/preparation, he does not curtail to any large degree our freedom of expression.

No forum or source of knowledge is untainted in this 3D reality- none. One perception I like to have is that the ultimate purpose of PA will be to be a part of forming a world in which it is no longer required, a world where all are loved and cared for. A world in which all is known with perfect clarity. a world in which whistleblowers and truth tellers are no longer required because we all know everything we want to know, immediately.

Just my thoughts, respectfully posted to all concerned.

RUSirius
8th April 2012, 03:15
The thing is, everything is a microcosm of the macro- it's a fractal and holographic universe within a holographic and fractal multiverse- the patterns ring up and down the frequencies unceasingly, distilling to ever greater cohesion.

I see this forum as much a microcosm of the evolution as everything else is, simply exploring a different aspect and perspective than can be explored in other arenas. There is a particular range of frequencies here, all interconnecting and communicating on the overt and covert levels, feeding back the information to the Field and bouncing back again, minute alterations in signal with every exploration. It's how the evolution works- the constant mirror and reflection, feedback vitally necessary for the increase of the complexity that the multiverse works towards.\

Sorry, just had to take a moment and say you are awesome, your ability to say things the way u do is totally unique and totally (in my opinion) accurate, thanks for your contribution here.

MacStar
8th April 2012, 03:16
I feel everyone here so far in this thread has a great outlook and grasp of what we are here for....to find out umm what we're here for LOL

I could add that most if not all of us have come up against the same "splinter in the mind" concept as well as the same ridicule and demand for "Scientific Proof" from other groups or forums,either related or not.....I certainly have.
I like the "Centrifuge" representaion Alie,though I see the process as a "Seive" of varying grades of filtration to find that so-called "Splinter"...the one thing that defines us amongst an unfathomable array of species,minds,people and energies.

I must admit,although I knew of this Forum for many years via ozhare, though I rarely checked in to browse.
The reasons being 2 fold:
a)I felt that this Forum would be waaay out of my reach,and understanding which relates to

b)I was still in a section of "The Great Seive" that needed refining and re-defining... and through the many attempts to rationalise with the "realists", found myself slowly but inevitably slipping through the filters both myself and others had placed on my meaning...the all important "Splinter".

Still we all share one thing,and that is to make sense of this,to help others and to move forwards towards a more peaceful state for all.

I would even go so far as to say that what we refer to as the "Dark Ones" and such are also not Immune to this process.

If we are to rise above all Evil,we must see it for what it really is.
We must see in ourselves that we have these same capabilities as those we oppose and face our own duality.
To quote the late Jun Fan Lee when questioned on how he was able to do such extraordinary things...he said "I found the source of MY ignorance"

May we all find that :grouphug:

Great topic and Bookmarked :)

Thanks Alie

RUSirius
8th April 2012, 03:19
I've been thinking about this lately myself, my take on this, we are all here communication for a purpose, and this purpose is doing exactly what it is supposed to on many levels, and at one level it all connects into perfect unity of purpose. And I'm still trying to figure it out...

Alie
8th April 2012, 12:38
Here's a question for you, Alie. Do you believe in every thread and piece of information placed on PA, and if you don't, would you stop others from having access to this information? I admit that at times both Kerry and Bill can be less than enthusiastic on certain topics, but what I give them tremendous credit for is their allowance of these threads/belief systems regardless of their personal perspectives. That shows a personal focus on freedom of thought/information which is admirable. While Bill would rather the focus of the forum be on survival/preparation, he does not curtail to any large degree our freedom of expression.

No forum or source of knowledge is untainted in this 3D reality- none. One perception I like to have is that the ultimate purpose of PA will be to be a part of forming a world in which it is no longer required, a world where all are loved and cared for. A world in which all is known with perfect clarity. a world in which whistleblowers and truth tellers are no longer required because we all know everything we want to know, immediately.

Just my thoughts, respectfully posted to all concerned.

Thank you for your question TelosianEmbrace. I think you did understand my question, and know that it wasn't against any person, any thread, any post. I understand Kerry & Bill's position, and the freedom they have to be here or not, and agree or disagree with any or all posts/threads.

NO, I don't believe everything on this forum, and NO, I would not stop others from having access to the information. I think every thread comes from the outpouring of a member's POV, and each member who posts has been invited to participate here --- which gives them equal status to all of us -- to post whatever they wish to express. Each thread is contributing to the collective.

I certainly liked your thoughts about the "ultimate pupose of PA ..."

MacStar
8th April 2012, 13:24
Just a thought on the Title of the Thread...

A Macrocosm would look to a Microcosm exactly what a Microcosm would to a Macrocosm from the POV.

It is the "distance" between the two that makes the other seem smaller either way.... no matter the "perceived" or "actual" size of the "Cosm" of the observer.

This is possibly why duality exists and thus separation from the ONE....also why we are searching to make sense of this.

One cannot see the Earth as being larger than the Moon merely because they are standing on it looking at Earth,neither can the man truly say the same looking at the Moon, as we require for the moment, a reference point....and that is only in our mind....there is no Sp(M)oon!

Hmmm I think I just Zen'd myself :twitch:

Alie
8th April 2012, 13:49
Just a thought on the Title of the Thread...

A Macrocosm would look to a Microcosm exactly what a Microcosm would to a Macrocosm from the POV.

It is the "distance" between the two that makes the other seem smaller either way.... no matter the "perceived" or "actual" size of the "Cosm" of the observer.

This is possibly why duality exists and thus separation from the ONE....also why we are searching to make sense of this.

One cannot see the Earth as being larger than the Moon merely because they are standing on it looking at Earth,neither can the man truly say the same looking at the Moon, as we require for the moment, a reference point....and that is only in our mind....there is no Sp(M)oon!

Hmmm I think I just Zen'd myself :twitch:

Hmmm, back to you. I wrote the title as such because there's the adage, "as above so below" As cells mimic the universe (small to large/ large to small, the hologram effect, etc.), my quest is that we have a collective repository (I guess) and I'm wondering if it is reflective of something bigger?

I'm thinking if I want to know about the universe and how it's made up, then I can learn how a cell works. Consequently, if we have all this information and dynamics here, is there a higher/bigger picture that I might be missing.

John Candido
8th April 2012, 13:59
Project Avalon is a community of people who contribute their thinking and writing with the same community. The process of thinking, reading, writing, and responding, both intellectually and emotionally, is a reward in itself. It is a means of increasing one's personal growth via an electronic neighbourhood or community. Individuals grow through genuine debate and discussion with others. This occurs when you are sincerely offering your point of view, and in the process touching and using your inner faculties or inner soul or spirit.

songsfortheotherkind
8th April 2012, 14:18

I see this forum as much a microcosm of the evolution as everything else is, simply exploring a different aspect and perspective than can be explored in other arenas. There is a particular range of frequencies here, all interconnecting and communicating on the overt and covert levels, feeding back the information to the Field and bouncing back again, minute alterations in signal with every exploration. It's how the evolution works- the constant mirror and reflection, feedback vitally necessary for the increase of the complexity that the multiverse works towards.\

Sorry, just had to take a moment and say you are awesome, your ability to say things the way u do is totally unique and totally (in my opinion) accurate, thanks for your contribution here.

*grinning* Thank you for your words. I'm so in love with the hologram and the evolution, it's something I love to write about, yet always surprising to me that others find my arm waving enthusiasm relevant...

Debra
8th April 2012, 17:33
Hi Alie,

I would say that we are continually spinning and being spun in the way of that expression that goes: as above, so below, so within and so without. Consciously or subconsciously I think that we are all active and powerful contributors to what moves onto central stage, and is deemed as so, by a collective consciousness that brings it into awareness.

And so within the test tube of this forum, we actively engage in a reflection of this spin, in fractals of the same multifaceted energies that swirl and gather in the multiverse of the macrocosm.

The collective purpose of Project Avalon/Camelot, I would think, is to hold the space for this vital and ongoing reflection as to what has and is happening, who and what we are and where we are going. The internet has given us this power to form and help towards the birthing of new, and healthier ways of being.

My hope is that our collective, and diverse perspectives, can converse on this forum, in a responsible, well intentioned way for the higher benefit of all. In this way, generate valuable and considered energy that can help catalyze events in the macrocosm, so that we can evolve dynamically into preferred futures - as distinct from probable futures which, in the past, we have empowered others to shape for us, by not taking a conscious role.

Let´s play our part Avalonians and do it well !