PDA

View Full Version : How do you improve astral vision?

Daozen
8th April 2012, 16:04
I have a fair amount of vision on the astral plane. I can see what's going on, but there's always a bit of interference from my closed eyes. My brain is still processing imagery from my eyelids. So there's a kind of overlay of grey across whatever astral scene I'm seeing.

I have had instances of stunning clarity in the astral, but they are few and far between.

Some Questions For Experienced Astral Travellers.

1) Have you had this problem before? How did you get over it?

2) Does astral sight come from one 'chakra' or is it a whole body thing.

3) What's the difference between perceiving a scene from the third eye, and perceiving it from another centre... for example the crown chakra or the center below the navel.

4) Any other tips?

Thx if you can contribute.

sirdipswitch
9th April 2012, 00:12
Daozen, excellent questions, which tell me that you are on the right track. All you need to do to clear up your Astral Vission, is say clarity now, and it will clear. If it doesen't clear enough, simply repeat it more forcefully, as a comand, CLARITY NOW. There is a book, called "The Secret Of The Soul", written by William Buhlman, that you can find on Amazon. Buy it. Read it. He will answer all of your questions about Astral Travel, or Out Of Body Exoerience. It is by far the best that I have found, in 40 years of researching Astral Travel, without having to adopt some wierd religion, or trying to twist your body into the Lotus position to achieve it. I was never able to achieve a out of body experience untill I read his two books, because I was too hung up on not wanting to "Align my chakras", and was actually preventing myself from making the "split". Now I never stay home much , because I'm off exploring the Universe. But, I do caution you not to jump out into space untill you are fully "Communed" with your Higher Self. Time is differrent when you cross over and you could find when you get back, that you have been gone for a week. he he he... It takes a bit of experience to learn how to gage your time out there and you do need to be in close contact with your Higher Self (HS) If you plan on traveling for extended periods of time, you will need someone to "Tend" to your body, while you are away. I love standing out beyond the Milky Way and watching all the Star Ships go by. Some even stop to "chat". he he he chuckle chuckle.

People that do astral travel and don't tell anyone else about it are "NOT" doing it right. When they cross over, they just try to deal with whatever they get, and let it go at that. When you cross over, It is "YOUR" game, and "YOU" are in "complete" control, of where you go and what you do, and who you talk to , and who you allow to talk to you. We are Immortal Spiritual Be-ings... and nothing can harm us.

THIS is what the dark cabal is afraid of us awakening to. This is why they turned our sacred knowledge into religion. So that they could keep us in fear of salvation, and they feed off of our fear and without it thier game would be over. We don't need salvation, we are allready the highest spiritual beings there are, and they know it.

There are thousands of star ships hangung around our solar system wathcing the show, and wondering if we will awaken this time around. Seams the dark cabal has been keeping us going aroung in circles for Trillions of years! Will we make it this time? he he he chuckle chuckle

it's a game Daozen, all a game that we play with ourself, and have been for hundreds of Trillions of years, and you my friend are finally headed for the winners circle, just as soon as you learn how go astral, properly. he he he chuckle chuckle

I gave my HS a name when I was 12yrs old and have used it my hole life, (I'm now 68) and He listens when I use it, and when I go astral, and use it, He is right there. And when I take off to the far reaches of the Univearse, He is right there, and I can ask Him questions as I go, and get immediate answers. It's like having my own personal interpreter, when talking with other races. he he he chuckle chuckle chuckle.

You're gonna love it...

love and peace
sirdipswtich

Ps: It's fun goin to cemetaries also, and helping "lost" souls find their way to the higher realms of the Spirit world... chuckle chuckle

DNA
9th April 2012, 10:17
Have you ever done an open eye meditation? Eye movement instantly snaps you out of meditation, strangely, it is harder to keep your eyes still while they are closed, as such, open eye meditation works wonders. I get mine from Carlos Castaneda's books, my favorite is using a small pebble to stare at to exclusion of everything else. The pebble, especially granite, absorbs your energy and starts to feel like a part of you, making it a deeper, easier meditation.

After doing this for a while (each person is different), the pebble being filled with energy from staring at it becomes "wavy" in a short while, everything becomes "wavy", I do believe this is a field that connects all living things.

I've got to be honest, astral projection never came easy to me, and it has never really been something I've gravitated towards. I feel I can comment here because I see into the astral all the time. I see astral beings per se with ease, and it has to do with this meditation. So I figuired it couldn't hurt to mention it.

Good Luck

Eagle Eye
9th April 2012, 11:49
Have you ever done an open eye meditation? Eye movement instantly snaps you out of meditation, strangely, it is harder to keep your eyes still while they are closed, as such, open eye meditation works wonders. I get mine from Carlos Castaneda's books, my favorite is using a small pebble to stare at to exclusion of everything else. The pebble, especially granite, absorbs your energy and starts to feel like a part of you, making it a deeper, easier meditation.

After doing this for a while (each person is different), the pebble being filled with energy from staring at it becomes "wavy" in a short while, everything becomes "wavy", I do believe this is a field that connects all living things.

I've got to be honest, astral projection never came easy to me, and it has never really been something I've gravitated towards. I feel I can comment here because I see into the astral all the time. I see astral beings per se with ease, and it has to do with this meditation. So I figuired it couldn't hurt to mention it.

Good Luck

How do you know if its astral or imagination? I really get confused at this point I don't know if I'm seeing into astral or imagining things

BlueGem
9th April 2012, 13:08
How do you know if its astral or imagination? I really get confused at this point I don't know if I'm seeing into astral or imagining things[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue with some dreams I have been experiencing. My advice would be to continue what you are doing, and use your own discernment. In time things should become clear through some synchronicity or thought-revelation. I find letting the subconcious work through these issues during the day (while doing something else) can lead to a sudden "aha!" moment.

Hope this helps :)

DNA
9th April 2012, 13:28
How do you know if its astral or imagination? I really get confused at this point I don't know if I'm seeing into astral or imagining things

It can be both for sure. And just because your imagining something doesn't mean it's not there. Ghosts for instance leave behind an imaginitive pliable substance,,,a visual silly putty if you will. They leave it in places you are known to fix your attention. That's why I don't recomend doing an open eye meditation on something like the stucco on your ceiling.
This visual silly putty is,,,,,,well,,,,activated when your attention lands on it,,and it is most capable of portraying whatever your imagination projects. This silly putty is most easily manipulated in the dark, and it is my guess that this is why so many folks are scared of the dark. Especially kids. The dark quiets our other senses and allows our third eye a more capable view.

Ghosts are themselves parasites, make no doubt about it, and most beings who habituate the astral, are in fact parasites. The other side isn't the astral, the tunnel folks report upon death is a passage way through the astral, not to it.

When one rests one's attention on the bait I spoke of before, it activates a filiment that is attached to the ghost, a spider web, or a fishing line if you will. This then acts as a bobber on the water, and the ghost can then leave the astral, show up in your room, and collect it's bounty.

Good times.

mountain_jim
9th April 2012, 15:10
Darn - my partner send the book order off last night... now I will have to wait to get this recommended book in on the next one. :)

Thanks for the tip, and I agree TPTW don't want us developing these understandings and cutting out their FEAR and CONTROL paradigm.

BlueGem
9th April 2012, 22:13
Darn - my partner send the book order off last night... now I will have to wait to get this recommended book in on the next one. :)

Thanks for the tip, and I agree TPTW don't want us developing these understandings and cutting out their FEAR and CONTROL paradigm.

For us to understand their actions fully, would warrant a reaction that they really don't want. Because it would surely be a reaction that they can't control; more knowledge = less fear.

That is an empowering thought, don't you think? To know they realise our full potential, and being frightened of it at the same time :)

Daozen
10th April 2012, 01:14
Thanks for interesting answers everyone. Amazing post, Sir DipSwitch.

Im still digesting the info. I'll get back here later...

Rantaak
10th April 2012, 02:09
When we see without our two front eyes, we are seeing with the third eye which is located in the center of the brain and sometimes referred to as the pineal gland.

The more you use the pineal, the healthier it gets... like a muscle. When you dream, you see using this gland. Certain foods and nutrients have an effect on the chemical balance in the fluid of this gland. I recommend avoiding factory raised and processed meats (poultry especially), also eating lots of vegetables. That has worked well for me, but it may be different for others. Avoid corn and high fructose corn syrup though, both are very unnatural and the Corn gods are mad.

As I mentioned earlier, the art of dreaming can be used to refine the efficacy of the pineal gland. Becoming lucid and noticing patterns are important steps in this process.

PathWalker
10th April 2012, 11:48

Amazing post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43478-How-do-you-improve-astral-vision&p=463788&viewfull=1#post463788), I am shocked and in awe.

I have connected with my higher-self/guide/angel as a deep internal wisdom I can tap into. I sometimes challenge my reality for confirmations.
For example I get an idea, I am not sure it is from my ego or guide. Then I ask for confirmation is to see 3 crossed feathers, in the coming evening.
I am very creative with my confirmation requests, and some times I limit them in time. For example I want a confirmation about this person authenticity and request to see a music notes line three time during this day (music notes are common in my life).
It is important to have positive confirmation rather then negative.
Positive means confirm the answer is good, authentic, correct. Negative means fraud, lie, deceit. So if I do not get the positive confirmation within the alloted time. I know it is not confirmed. Yet it is not negative.
This technique is adapted from native American shamanic practice to ask nature for signs.

***** An update 10 min later *****
I went to this page (http://omega432.com/music.html) and saw this pic.
It this a confirmation or what? I did not ask for it.
http://omega432.com/images/music.jpg

casper
10th April 2012, 12:26

You imagining things, there is no such thing as astral traveling as long as you are alive. It is all in your brain....

Cidersomerset
10th April 2012, 12:54
I have a fair amount of vision on the astral plane. I can see what's going on, but there's always a bit of interference from my closed eyes. My brain is still processing imagery from my eyelids. So there's a kind of overlay of grey across whatever astral scene I'm seeing.

I have had instances of stunning clarity in the astral, but they are few and far between.

Thanks Daozen I am in a similar place , i have always dreamt from as a far back as I can remember virtually everynight, over the last few years they are becoming very vivid as if real.
Nothing overly dramatic just people from my past work,school , family etc usually about aspects of the time spent with them, like in a work scenario sorting something out and having
a related problem and waking up realising its not true and I back in bed...Untill a couple of years ago that would be that just dreams. Then as part of the Ion material, when people
rang into shows a lot of questions were asked about , Astral Travel/planing , parrallel worlding , portaling and he explains how its done, but i don't really understand it....

Like you I can get pictures like movies of places I do not reconise like TV pictures and when i try to focus in they dim and dissapear..I will try 'clarity now' next time it happens if I
remember....I sometimes lye on my back and say out load 'open my third eye or activate my third eye' ( As Ion says that the essence of creation is the spoken word)...
It sound silly but you get used to it, now sometimes this will activate the movie screen in my brain, its like watching a video but so far I do not reconise the scene and when I
try to focus it fades away....

The other thing i experianced a couple of years ago was flying very clearly in my dreams, but it felt real , it was not flying like a bird but more like floating but with directed
motion thru thought, this has not happened since....I put this down to imagination as I'm obviously drawn to extrodinary subjects whether conciously or unconciously...
Now Ion says that now we have reached the 'digital meme' everyone is capable more than ever to bring these phenomena into our reality...They have always been here
and many people have already accessed them , but I think he means we all can again ??
and will be able to see them " with our own lying eyes" his words also its to do with the
discovery of cold fusion ??

iON | Access Other Worlds Via Portals, Gates, Rifts & Thought

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/ion-using-portals-to-access-other.html

Portals—Pineal Gland Relationship
http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/ion-portalspineal-gland-relationship.html

Cidersomerset
10th April 2012, 13:16
Thanks Sirdipswitch for some interesting thoughts i will try and use 'Clarity Now' if & when the oppertunity arrises ...

The higher self aspect I am aware of as my non-physical which is the greater part of all of us....Cheers Steve

shijo
11th April 2012, 11:32
specsavers worked for me.:cool: