PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin D beats vaccines every day

Eram
8th April 2012, 20:02
Hi Avalon,

I was going to post this thread in the Alternative Medicine & Sciences section, but since vitamin D isn't really an alternative medicine and more significant I think this is a really important message for those who are not informed about this yet, I post this thread here in general discussion, so a lot of people get to see it. I hope that's ok?
I have been using vitamin D as a supplement since half a year and my health, especially during the winter, has increased dramatically.

this one is 8:34 minutes

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=F82B1F0F7DFC5C9F779A5A8A26FB248C

This one is 5:18 minutes

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=0F7DDCE675DCBFC7BEB4078E3CC23262

emjCzaHtSrg

meat suit
8th April 2012, 20:15
same with me...
7000iu per day....and then hit anything else with colloidal silver...bingo

Ontarioguy
8th April 2012, 23:31
D has dramatically increased my health as well. I began two years ago taking an extra 2,000 - 3,000 IU's daily. And then at times when I thought I might feel "something" coming on, I would increase that days dosage by double. Doing that seems to have made all the difference when it comes to NOT catching long drawn out flus and colds. Previously I would typically come down with a good 4 - 5 common colds per year. I have had maybe 2 very mild forms of the common cold in the last 2 years....and both were during flu season...ie: mid winter. And both lasted less than 2 days...with mild symptoms. I cannot think of anything else that could account for the improved immune system that I now have. Why the wonders of vitamin D were never made known many years ago is something that is a shame, as I was always told to use vitamin C/Zinc. I used them without much noticeable benefit. Going forward from now on, it should be shouted to everyone about the benefits of vitamin D

ThePythonicCow
8th April 2012, 23:48
as I was always told to use vitamin C/Zinc
You might not have used enough Vitamin C :).

Or you might have been more deficient in Vitamin D than C.

They're all essential, and the optimum amounts, in my experience, are substantially higher than conventional medicine or nutrition recommends.

Vitamin C is essential for building strong collagen, which holds together many of the tissues in our body. A long term suboptimal consumption of Vitamin C increases one's risk of cardio-vascular disease, for example (weaker artery walls.)

Personally, I take five or ten grams of Vitamin C per day, and several thousand IU of Vitamin D, amongst other supplements.

I've no clear recollection of when I last felt any cold or flu like symptoms - must have been several years ago.

lightseeker
9th April 2012, 01:42
I agree, I have been taking vitamin D3 for several years, usually 3 or 4 IUs daily. (best taken at night for maximum benefit). 10 thousand IU is the equivalent to full body sunbathing for 20 minutes. I do not recall having been sick with a cold/flu for at least 5 years. If I have felt something coming on I simply increase my Vitiamin D intake a few thousand IU.

ThePythonicCow
9th April 2012, 03:21
I agree, I have been taking vitamin D3 for several years, usually 3 or 4 IUs daily. (best taken at night for maximum benefit). 10 thousand IU is ...
I'll wager you meant 3 or 4 thousand IU :).

avid
9th April 2012, 06:56
Brilliant thread. I have promoted 5000 iu Vit D3, and 1000 iu Vit C daily to everyone! We hardly ever get ill.
No vaccinations allowed.
Even the old folk haven't had so much as a sniffle for years!!!
I also make our own colloidal silver for any healing required, and distill our own water to make the colloidal silver. Years ago my partner (who was not a convert then) got a very serious flu, and pleurisy. I showed him the colloidal silver manual (he's a scientist), and he used a nebuliser to 'demolish' the infection! Amazing.
Another natural product on sores or ulcers is manuka honey (10+, or 15+) - they heal!
Keep spreading the word folks...:clap2:
Avid

Cidersomerset
9th April 2012, 08:42
I've posted before on this subject somewhere !! I've been taking Vit D 3 for the last two years in conjuntion with Echinacea capsules which are used for colds..
before this I usually had one or two colds a year which in my case always went to my chest and for about 3 to 6 weeks I would have a niggly annoying caugh..
After hearing Arthur I thought I'd give them a try , even though in my job I'm outside everyday...It was while in the health food shop I was talking to the assistant
and she said she used Echinacea for colds....So I thought why not and since then I have taken a combination, and although I have had the symptoms of a cold
several times sore dry throat, which was normally a sign of impending cold. What i do is up the dose and so far 'touch wood' it has worked for me !!

DKqjgnOe9QU

HD/AN: I mentioned the Report from Iron Mountain, which many people say is just science fiction. It’s not science fiction, because that same material was handed to me in a meeting in Tucson, Arizona, in the 1980s.

RP: Directly?

HD/AN: Yeah, directly, in a meeting. Yes. A government meeting that I went to.

RP: You read it.

HD/AN: It was a surprise to me because I didn’t know what the nature of the meeting was.

We were flown to Tucson, Arizona, and stayed at a hotel room. Then we got together, and at the end of the first meeting, they handed out the Report from Iron Mountain – not in book form, but in paper format. And that’s where I first learned of the plans from the Rand Corporation.

RP: Ah-ha. Well, you’re the first person I know that confirms that. The Iron Mountain is confirmed.

HD/AN: It is. I don’t have the paperwork anymore, but it was close, or almost exactly the same thing as in the book that’s now in print again.

RP: So, for you the swine flu epidemic is just part of this plan?

HD/AN: I can’t say. Epidemics are natural things. There are natural epidemics, of course, you know. But, in my opinion, the swine flu is... In this case, this is a dangerous thing, but it’s my opinion only. My preparation is to take vitamin D3. “D”, the letter “D”, 3.

RP: What’s that?

HD/AN: A vitamin.

RP: A vitamin. Vitamin, okay.

HD/AN: Vitamin D3, 2,000 IU – 2,000 International Units – every day. Up to 5,000. For certain reasons, the sun converts in your skin – when it hits your skin – into vitamin D3, but because of the nature of the sun now, and other factors, that won’t work in this case.

But for general “agripe”, you call it?

RP: Ah. Agripe. Yeah. Flu.

HD/AN: Or flu, any kind of flu. Vitamin D3 will reduce your chances greatly of getting any kind of flu, okay? So I recommend that as a supplement, and for other reasons, too, that have nothing to do with flu.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

4XMOztfHuTQ

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Echinacea..plants/ flowers

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ec/echinacea-plant-collection-pack-of-6-pot-ready.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/2010/12/20/tp-echinacea-cp-9924846.jpg

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Dosage is interresting and although you can follow a fixed dose daily, I like to vary it
according to intuition, I am a believer of the plasebo effect and mind over matter, but that
is not a deffence against viruses, though keeps you positive!!
As I said i work outside so am in contact with what sunlight there is which varies especially
here with clouds and chemtrails etc so the quality is dubious imho...
Any way my dosage will seem odd to some of you, but has worked for me so far...
In the winter I was taking 2 D3 tabletts and three echinacea capsules a day.
Now I am takiing 1 D3 and 1 or 2 ech' capsules a day.
I am on holiday at the momment and have not taken any for a week..
Basically especially as they are not cheap i am finding my own level...

As I said before I have had several cold symptom attacks especially when germs
and bugs are going around the office before we go out. Each time I up the dose
drastically for example I'l take a couple extra D3 capsules, but will take as many
ech' capsules as neccessary....
On one occasion for example I took 3 capsules in the morning, 3 midday,
3 tea time and 3 before bed and the sore throat and others symptoms
went and on odd occassions I've upped the dose if I felt the need !!
As I said find your level and see if it works for you , It does for me !!

Cheers Steve...

Simonm
9th April 2012, 11:28
Ontarioguy, don't knock Vit C out of hand. I take 1000mg of Vit C a day and it keeps me feeling good. However, whe nI get that scratchy feeling at the back of my throat, which usually means the onset of a cold, I up the dose considerably. Usually between 3 and 5000 Mg per day. That usually kills the cold outright. One note though. If you suffer the dioreaha (sp) then cease taking it as high vit C will make that worse. If your solid, then keep going.

Not been taking Vit D but will look to doing so as it being in England, we tend to get less sun than a lot of you :) :)

Eram
9th April 2012, 11:35
Ontarioguy, don't knock Vit C out of hand. I take 1000mg of Vit C a day and it keeps me feeling good. However, whe nI get that scratchy feeling at the back of my throat, which usually means the onset of a cold, I up the dose considerably. Usually between 3 and 5000 Mg per day. That usually kills the cold outright. One note though. If you suffer the dioreaha (sp) then cease taking it as high vit C will make that worse. If your solid, then keep going.

Not been taking Vit D but will look to doing so as it being in England, we tend to get less sun than a lot of you :) :)

In Short:
*Vitamin C is for helping your immune system, it is the fuel.
*Vitamin D is the starter motor, it gives the immune system a kick in the but to get into action. Without vitamin D the immune system is there, ready and steady, but in a deep sleep ;)

Alie
9th April 2012, 12:22

In Short:
*Vitamin C is for helping your immune system, it is the fuel.
*Vitamin D is the starter motor, it gives the immune system a kick in the but to get into action. Without vitamin D the immune system is there, ready and steady, but in a deep sleep ;)

So, the consensus is what amount? I gather 2000-5000IU of D3 --- gel is best? C how much? Thanks.

Ontarioguy
9th April 2012, 19:37
Folks, make no mistake, I should have mentioned that I DEFINITELY supplement with Vitamin C as well. I use minimum 5,000 Buffered C / day! sometimes a bit more in fact. As well I take a full spectrum multi vitamin/mineral caplet daily. I have been involved in bodybuilding for 30 years and have always used vitamin C . I just did not take enough vitamin D and living in the northern part of Canada, we go through a good 5-7 months with too little sunshine. And therefore our bodies do not get the chance to produce vitamin D as much during those months. So since upping my D levels, everything is 100% better. Alie? to answer your question, you might get several different opinions. I have mentioned what I have found to be beneficial for me. If I had to throw out a number, I would suggest a minimum of 2,000 D/day and minimum 3,000 C day. I prefer the buffered C or sometimes called (ester C ) as the body seems to absorb it better then regular non buffered C . Bear in mind those are only suggestions,( I am NOT a Doctor), and you will want to find what works best for your particular needs. I exercize regularly, and therefore my needs might be different from another who does not have an active lifestyle. Everyone is different, but I still believe EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT from increasing their daily intake of C & D . :)

Kimberley
25th January 2014, 21:59
Bumping this thread and adding a recent lecture from Dr Michael Holick a prominent Vitamin D researcher. He has been a guest on my Boston radio show 4 times over the years and he invited me to this lecture and unfortunately I was not able to attend however fortunately it was recorded and now available for us all!!! Enjoy! Do yourself and your friends and family a favor and learn about the importance of vitamin D. I take 6000 IUs per day.

EP81YMvs4yI

nzreva
25th January 2014, 23:54
Ya'll lots of stuff on Vitamin D here http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/vitamin-d/

Becky
26th January 2014, 10:21
I've just seen this thread, I've taken vit D for 2 years now and find it so beneficial, especially through the long winter months.

Valle
26th January 2014, 11:12
If you supplement with vitamin d - check this regarding Magnesium and its roll regarding calcium/vitamin d
y8FUxg2usFk

alh02
26th January 2014, 11:59
I've been taking vitamin D3 (5000 IU/day) for a little over 3 years now... and haven't gotten a cold or flu since.

Mind you, during that time I've also been taking buffered vitamin C powder, fullvic mineral liquid concentrate, krill oil, alkalizing veggie green/superfood powder, Lugol's iodine, reishi extract, and cordcyceps extract on a daily basis as well... so it's difficult for me to determine exactly how much the D3 has contributed to my seeming invulnerability to infections.

All I know is my family, friends, and co-workers are constantly amazed by my ability to avoid getting sick ;)

I always say to them... feed your body the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients it needs, and it will take good care of you!

karamba
14th March 2014, 11:54
Hello Avalonians I have a question about vit D3, can anyone share which brand(make) the are buying?
Thank you
Love

NoNeedForAName
14th March 2014, 12:23
Hi karamba.

Here I take Super D3 or/and Vitamin D3 Complete from Allergy Research Group. They're cheap and seem fine. You can buy them, if I am not mistaken, from Amazon, iherb.com and Mom*E*Mineral websites. Both have 2000 UI of D3. If you want to take a big dose of D3 diary, I think you should then take 1 capsule of Super D3 and 1 capsule of Vitamin D3 Complete. Never take more than 1 capsule from Vitamin D3 Complete because it has 3000 IU Vitamin A in its composition and, I heard, the excess of Vitamin A can cause blindness. This quantity of Vitamin A corresponds to 60% of your diary needs, says Allergy Research Group. If you want even higher doses of Vitamin D3 you can buy pure 5000 IU Vitamin D3 capsules at Biovea's website. But I don't remember the brand of this capsules now.

Gardener
14th March 2014, 13:13
Just to support the VitD 3 anecdotal evidence.
I ran out of Vit D3 a few weeks ago in an attempt to save money I was waiting for the company to put them on sale at half price (they do this once a year or so.......). 2 weeks without, and I kinda got lazy and remiss.

I have not had a cold virus for well 7-10 years, can't remember really.
A week ago I got a cold. A miserable variety, I will not be taking that risk again.
My usual is 3-5000 depending on climate/season.
2 x Vit B complex (not sure of strength)
Ascorbic vit C powder half a teaspoon (no idea of weight lol) its my tolerance level.
Magnesium Citrate. half a teaspoon, (as above)

alh02
14th March 2014, 13:39
Hello Avalonians I have a question about vit D3, can anyone share which brand(make) the are buying?
Thank you
Love

I've been using this one for the past 6 months (or so), quality seems pretty good...

Healthy Origins - Vitamin D3 - 5000 IU - 360 Softgels (http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins-Vitamin-D3-5-000-IU-360-Softgels/18335)

Not bad value for money either @ $13 (+ Postage) for a 1 year supply.

Pam
14th March 2014, 14:02
Thanks for bringing up Vitamin D. I would like to add a little info that I haven't seen posted yet that is VERY important.When taking Vitamin D it is really essential to take Vitamin K2 with the vitamin D for complete utilization and proper calcium transport. Taking large amounts of vitamin D without K2 can be detriment Life Extension makes a good blend of D3, K2 and iodine. I could start a whole thread on iodine deficiency but that is a bit off topic.

Remember, your best source of D3 is sunlight. If you live in an area with a lot of sun a sunbath of 15 minutes a day will supply you with the best D3. The next option is a tanning bed that delivers UVB rays. You can get all the D3 you need with 8 minute sessions a couple of days a week, its important not to overdue it

nzreva
12th January 2019, 21:15
https://www.sciencealert.com/vitamin-d-tablets-may-be-worse-for-you-then-nothing-at-all

Vitamin D kills rats, it is in rat poison. I prefer the sun 20 minutes gives me all the vitaminD i need.

ThePythonicCow
13th January 2019, 01:57
Vitamin D kills rats, it is in rat poison. I prefer the sun 20 minutes gives me all the vitaminD i need.
Let me guess - you do not live at high latitudes, you are not very dark skinned, and you are not a computer nerd who works mostly at night and indoors ?

My present understanding is that both too little, and too much Vitamin D is unhealthy, for both rats and humans. Granted, since rats make their own Vitamin D, it's unlikely they will have too little, unless other factors such as starvation or a genetic defect are in play.

Vitamin D insufficiency is apparently a widespread problem, for us humans in "modern" civilization anyway, and supplements can help, for the many of us that don't get enough sunlight.

Whether one uses real sunlight, a sun lamp, or supplements, I suspect it's worth figuring out whether one is getting too little, sufficient, or excessive Vitamin D.

This article, one of many, provides more information on how time of day and latitude effect how much Vitamin D a typical body, outside and skin exposed, might get from sunlight: Sunshine Calendar (https://grassrootshealth.net/document/sunshine-calendar/).

ThePythonicCow
13th January 2019, 03:08
This article, one of many, provides more information on how time of day and latitude effect how much Vitamin D a typical body, outside and skin exposed, might get from sunlight: Sunshine Calendar (https://grassrootshealth.net/document/sunshine-calendar/).

It doesn't say that I can see on this page, but I suspect that it is showing results based on the "Recommended" daily allowance of Vitamin D.

I also suspect, and guide my personal Vitamin D intake, on the assumption that the officially Recommended daily allowance is (roughly) one-tenth of the optimum daily amount consumed or created using light.

To get that higher daily dose, I would find most places in the US to have insufficient sunlight, unless I was normally outdoors a lot in the middle of the day, with plenty of exposed skin, for hours. Even then, during the winter, much of the US is simply too high latitude to provide sufficient sunlight, for all but the most dedicated sun worshipper.

ripple
13th January 2019, 10:45
A question .
I decided some time ago and from my own investigations to take a daily Vitamin D3 supplement . However ,now that I have read this thread and then based on a little more reading , I have decided that I can and will move my dosage from the present 25 ug a day to 100 ug .
Each pill I will be taking is small and 25ug --- 4 a day . So 4000 IU
But 100 ug is only is only 100 milligrams which is 100 millionth of a gram , or putting it another way , 100x one thousandth of a milligram .
Goodness knows what makes up the rest of the pills , but how do I best know that each pill actually has the quoted dosage -- 25ug of this DE3 vitamin ?
Absurdly I have this picture of a fast moving production line and women poised to apply a dab of D3 to each pill as they rush past with the tip of a fine paint brush . Obviously silly . But how can machinery ensure the correct amalgam allocation per pill ? Is there really a mixing process which guarantees that each pill is made up exactly of the quoted dosage?
Would the 'old' method of swallowing a teaspoon of a liquid be better ? Or should I move to somewhere like Spain and take up fishing ?

Bill Ryan
13th January 2019, 13:47
A question .
I decided some time ago and from my own investigations to take a daily Vitamin D3 supplement . However ,now that I have read this thread and then based on a little more reading , I have decided that I can and will move my dosage from the present 25 ug a day to 100 ug .
Each pill I will be taking is small and 25ug --- 4 a day . So 4000 IU

Yes, 1 µg = 40 IU. I take 5000 IU a day (these (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GZVNP8C) single capsules), unless I've been hiking in the mountains. If I feel ever feel a cold or sore throat coming on (which is rare), I increase that to 10,000 or occasionally 20,000.

avid
13th January 2019, 16:24
I also take 5,000 iu d3 daily, have done for years. If I begin to feel ill I will up it to 10,000 - one can go up to 30,000 daily if very poorly.
In addition I take daily B12, thiamine, 1000 iu slow release vit C, high strength milk thistle, and organic turmeric curcumin with organic black pepper, and if anything weird going on use my home-made colloidal silver solution either topically, by ingesting, or by nebulising. Don’t often get ill. Skin infections can usually be cleared up applying medical grade manuka honey.

I have been trying some of Bob’s recommendations for ‘brain clarity’, such as taurine 500, but got some minor side effects so am off that at the moment.

Absolutely hate going to the doctor, refuse vaccinations, no fluoride if it can be avoided.

Seemingly have avoided loads of nasties for years.... fingers crossed....!

Mike Gorman
27th October 2020, 08:49
As a minimum you can take 10,000 IU's of vitamin D3 per day for the next 4 weeks and beyond, this will give your body a massive resource for immunity response. Henry Deacon always said this, and he is right.

RunningDeer
27th October 2020, 13:12
As a minimum you can take 10,000 IU's of vitamin D3 per day for the next 4 weeks and beyond, this will give your body a massive resource for immunity response. Henry Deacon always said this, and he is right.

Henry Deacon’s advice isn’t right for everyone. I’d suggest comparing the benefits vs the side effect of taking vitamin D3 as a stand alone solution. Excessive amounts can cause toxicity and an imbalance to other body systems.

Vitamin D toxicity is usually caused by large doses of vitamin D supplements — not by diet or sun exposure. That's because your body regulates the amount of vitamin D produced by sun exposure, and even fortified foods don't contain large amounts of vitamin D.

The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones.

:offtopic:

DeDukshyn
27th October 2020, 17:11

Henry Deacon’s advice isn’t right for everyone. I’d suggest comparing the benefits vs the side effect of taking vitamin D3 as a stand alone solution. Excessive amounts can cause toxicity and an imbalance to other body systems.

Vitamin D toxicity is usually caused by large doses of vitamin D supplements — not by diet or sun exposure. That's because your body regulates the amount of vitamin D produced by sun exposure, and even fortified foods don't contain large amounts of vitamin D.

The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones.

Just a quick note: 10,000 iu's a day for any amount of time isn't an excess amount of vitamin D at all (unless maybe you sun tan all day, every day). 50,000 - 100,000 iu's per each day over several months is probably the minimum amount needed to cause vitamin D toxicity in a healthy human. In early studies on using megadosing vitamin D as cure for all diseases (with some interesting successes), they were giving patients up to 1,000,000 ius per day for weeks on end.

One test subject died, considered to be caused by Vit D toxicity. And from this study in the 50,s or 60's is where we get, still, the idea that too much vitamin D will kill us. But proper perspective is obviously required here.

The fact that there were some amazing successes in treating disease with high dose vitamin D, is mostly why high doses have been demonized, with this one study as the "proof" of the danger of taking higher doses of vitamins D. 1) Big pharma can't patent Vitamin D, 2) higher dosing has been shown to be able to treat disease, which goes against big pharma "profit from sickness" model.

5,000 - 10,000 iu's is fine and recommended, especially if you don't get a lot of sun. If you do get a lot of sun, you don't need to supplement - the skin is very efficient at creating it from sun exposure in healthy people - at 50% skin exposure, you can get tens of thousands of iu's in just 30 minutes in direct sunlight (windows block the radiation needed to trigger the production process so it doesn't work through windows).

Anyway :focus:

Mike Gorman
28th October 2020, 16:59

While what you say is a good caution, the quantity of people who are deficient in D3 is incredible, with today's indoor lifestyle and heliophobic propaganda, you can safely take 5,000 IU's per day. An afternoon in the sun can produce upwards of 20,000 IU's.

Bill Ryan
30th October 2020, 12:02
Mod note from Bill:

I just moved the above 4 posts from the October Surprise (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?111797-What-s-the-2020-October-Surprise) thread (hence all the :focus: smileys you can see!), also bumping this thread from 2012. In addition, it offers me a place to post this from Chris Martenson (2 days old), very much on point as always.

Vitamin D Reduces Mortality Risk by -89%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIb_wX3Y1AE

Sue (Ayt)
30th October 2020, 12:45
There is a comprehensive e-book on Vitamin D by Dr. Mercola in the PA library now that goes into dosage recommendations, thanks to Tintin.

Vitamin_D_in_the_Prevention_of_Covid-19_Joseph_Mercola_2020.pdf (http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus_%28Wuhan_2019-nCov%29/Joseph%20Mercola%20%28Dr.%29/Vitamin_D_in_the_Prevention_of_Covid-19_Joseph_Mercola_2020.pdf)

The Moss Trooper
30th October 2020, 14:32
About a couple of years ago I started to take, daily, these:

Vitamin C
Vitamin D & D3
Zinc

I take esomeprazole daily to help my stomach lining after some surgery about 2 years ago, and I also take Ibuprofen and Codeine in small amounts. I also smoke tobacco, not excessively, around 10 roll-ups a day.

I haven't had a bad cold or 'flu' for a few years now, and, I'm not sure if this is true, but I definitely recall hearing that no smokers had so far succumbed to 'Corona Virus'....... ? Not sure. I also have 2 bottles of MMS to hand for anything 'serious'.

But this little pearl I know is true:

Of all the people that have reported being abducted by them darn Aliens........ Not one of them was a smoker!

Ergo, the only reason I smoke is to protect myself from Alien Abduction!

Sue (Ayt)
7th November 2020, 04:22
Yet another benefit of vitamin D in this study:

Vitamin D levels during pregnancy linked with child IQ
Date:
November 2, 2020
Source:
Seattle Children's
Summary:
A study showed that mothers' vitamin D levels during pregnancy were associated with their children's IQ, suggesting that higher vitamin D levels in pregnancy may lead to greater childhood IQ scores.

"Vitamin D is a critical nutrient and has many important functions in the body. A mother's vitamin D supply is passed to her baby in utero and helps regulate processes including brain development. A study published today in The Journal of Nutrition showed that mothers' vitamin D levels during pregnancy were associated with their children's IQ, suggesting that higher vitamin D levels in pregnancy may lead to greater childhood IQ scores. The study also identified significantly lower levels of vitamin D levels among Black pregnant women."
Full Article (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201102142242.htm)

Bill Ryan
15th November 2020, 19:26
New from Chris Martenson 3 days ago, the first half being all about Vitamin D. (He lampoons the UK for their vitamin D recommendations being way too low. :facepalm: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1l0gLTjXQ

thepainterdoug
15th November 2020, 19:33
thanks Bill vit D seems to give me some heart pain. i think up to 5000 iu is my limit per day. the 10,000 iu gives me heart pain immideately

Meat Suite, colloidal silver, the greatest medical treatment secret in my lifetime bar none. just cured a diverticuli attack that i get every now and then.

3 droppers under tongue, swallow 3 times a day. drink water, was gone in 4 days and back to normal

happyuk
15th November 2020, 22:03
About a couple of years ago I started to take, daily, these:

Vitamin C
Vitamin D & D3
Zinc

I take esomeprazole daily to help my stomach lining after some surgery about 2 years ago, and I also take Ibuprofen and Codeine in small amounts. I also smoke tobacco, not excessively, around 10 roll-ups a day.

I haven't had a bad cold or 'flu' for a few years now, and, I'm not sure if this is true, but I definitely recall hearing that no smokers had so far succumbed to 'Corona Virus'....... ? Not sure. I also have 2 bottles of MMS to hand for anything 'serious'.

But this little pearl I know is true:

Of all the people that have reported being abducted by them darn Aliens........ Not one of them was a smoker!

Ergo, the only reason I smoke is to protect myself from Alien Abduction!

As a kid I once asked my uncle his reasons for smoking roll-ups.

"They're full of Vitamin C" was his response / dismissal.

ExomatrixTV
2nd February 2023, 00:19
Vitamin D, Now Conclusive!

x5sc7G4s4CY
Definitive Evidence from Meta-Analysis and Trial Sequential Analysis ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9864223 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9864223) (Italy) Various studies, a association between severe vitamin D deficiency and bad COVID-19 outcomes.

Vitamin D plays a crucial role in immune function and inflammation. Recent data suggest a protective role of vitamin D against bad outcomes Nutraceutical approach Promote the immune response and reduce the inflammatory response Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immunomodulatory properties of vitamin D Immune optimisation and immune boosting Vitamin D maintains pulmonary barrier function Determines the production of antimicrobial peptides Enhances neutrophil activity Shifts the adaptive immune response to a more T helper cell-2 type Anti-inflammatory effects of vitamin D Reduces the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as IL-6, IL-8, IL-9, IL-12, TNF alfa, IFN gamma Increases production of anti-inflammatory cytokines, such as IL-4, IL-5, IL-10 Patients with a low baseline vitamin D, more benefit Reduce risk of asthma exacerbations Prevents acute respiratory infections, and reducing their complications COVID-19 and vitamin D (Co-VIVID study): a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8862170 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8862170)

The rates of RT-CR positivity were significantly decreased in the intervention group as compared to the non-vitamin D groups (RR = 0.46) Conclusively, COVID-19 patients supplemented with vitamin D, fewer rates of ICU admission, mortality events, and RT-PCR positivity. Meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis (TSA) Better explain the strength of association Protective role of vitamin D supplementation, and risk of mortality / admission to intensive care units We searched four databases on 20 September 2022. Screened the randomized clinical trials (RCTs) Assessed the risk of bias (how to adjust thresholds for significance in randomised clinical trials when the required sample size has not been reached) The pre-specified outcomes of interest Mortality and ICU admission 78 bibliographic citations Five RCTs were suitable for our analysis Results Vitamin D administration results in a decreased risk of death, 0.49 Vitamin D administration results in a decreased risk of ICU admission, 0.28 Protective role of vitamin D and ICU admission The TSA of the protective role of vitamin D and ICU admission showed that, since the pooling of the studies reached a definite sample size, the positive association is conclusive. The studies Effects of a 2-Week 5000 IU versus 1000 IU Vitamin D3 Supplementation on Recovery of Symptoms in Patients with Mild to Moderate Covid-19: A Randomized Clinical Trial The rates of RT-CR positivity were significantly decreased in the intervention group as compared to the non-vitamin D groups (RR = 0.46) Conclusively, COVID-19 patients supplemented with vitamin D, fewer rates of ICU admission, mortality events, and RT-PCR positivity. Meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis (TSA) Better explain the strength of association Protective role of vitamin D supplementation, and risk of mortality / admission to intensive care units We searched four databases on 20 September 2022. Screened the randomized clinical trials (RCTs) Assessed the risk of bias (how to adjust thresholds for significance in randomised clinical trials when the required sample size has not been reached) The pre-specified outcomes of interest Mortality and ICU admission 78 bibliographic citations Five RCTs were suitable for our analysis Results Vitamin D administration results in a decreased risk of death, 0.49 Vitamin D administration results in a decreased risk of ICU admission, 0.28 Protective role of vitamin D and ICU admission The TSA of the protective role of vitamin D and ICU admission showed that, since the pooling of the studies reached a definite sample size, the positive association is conclusive.

The studies Effects of a 2-Week 5000 IU versus 1000 IU Vitamin D3 Supplementation on Recovery of Symptoms in Patients with Mild to Moderate Covid-19: A Randomized Clinical Trial ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9864223 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9864223/) (Saudi) Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7456194 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7456194) (Spain) Changes in the immune response against SARS-CoV-2 in individuals with severe COVID-19 treated with high dose of vitamin D ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9008199 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9008199) (Spain) Effect of a Single High Dose of Vitamin D3 on Hospital Length of Stay in Patients With Moderate to Severe COVID-19 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7890452 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7890452) (Brazil) Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8344647 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8344647) (Spain) Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1538 (https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1538) 86% industry funded

pyrangello
2nd February 2023, 00:55
Bill you should post that interview of you and that fantastic European lady who talked about d3 for an hour back in the Camelot days. That was one of your best sir.

Bill Ryan
2nd February 2023, 01:09
Bill you should post that interview of you and that fantastic European lady who talked about d3 for an hour back in the Camelot days. That was one of your best sir.That was Gabriele Stähler. (Yes, it's a pretty good interview.) Here's the Project Camelot page:

https://projectcamelot.org/brussels_10-11_october_2009.html

https://projectcamelot.org/gabriele_staehler_brussels_sm.jpg

The video is no longer there, as YouTube deleted Camelot's entire account. :facepalm: But here's the audio:

https://projectcamelot.org/mediafiles/audio/Gabriele_Staehler.mp3

https://projectcamelot.org/mediafiles/audio/Gabriele_Staehler.mp3

And here's the transcript. :thumbsup:

https://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/gabriele_staehler_interview_transcript_en.html

Bill Ryan
9th February 2023, 17:41
New from Chris Martenson: :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5MqkbFt2sU

ExomatrixTV
1st March 2024, 15:58
Pioneering Vitamin D researcher:

2hO7fniCbmw
Consultant Physician, medical researcher and author, Dr David Grimes conducted much original research on the essential to life Vitamin D.

John Hilton
22nd March 2024, 15:36
Vitamin D and the Melanoma Madness - Ivor Cummins discusses Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Cancer, Vax damage, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyG4GBqCh3Y