PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist: The Movie

Intranuclear
8th April 2012, 21:20
I found myself surprised that given the movie was released in 2007, I just got around watching it. Although I watched the movie on a Netflix DVD, the in-bedded link will let you watch it for free. I truly hope others will or have seen this movie. I certainly think that it leads to another level of awakening.

http://vimeo.com/13726978

Neptun
8th April 2012, 21:35
Take a look at this youtube. I think, it says allot about the agenda of Peter Josef and the Venus(Lucifer) Project:
lDbgDRNmhYs

He also changed the name of Albert Pike that is a Freemason, Illuminati, Luciferian to Albert Pine and used his qoute:

Albert Pine(Pike) What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.

Our Luciferian friend here:
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4609002922901871&id=08838ee78da9e06becefdfd3779876b3&url=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.theurbandaily.com%2ffiles%2f2010%2f01%2filluminati-jayz.jpg

Zeitgeist:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YVetdx2UUVA/TKyIDtlKnFI/AAAAAAAAAmE/th8R6xph80c/s1600/zeitgeist_addendum.jpg

The globalist agenda that fits the Venus Project goal:
IRFsoRQYpFM

How do I leave this drama? I don't want to see people get conned and yet I also don't want to be in another drama.

I think, the answer is that if people want to be conned by this, then that is what they want on a soul level and it is non of my business to mess with that. I have to focus on my own game and be an inspiration for others.

AlternativeInfoJunkie
8th April 2012, 21:56
I found myself surprised that given the movie was released in 2007, I just got around watching it. Although I watched the movie on a Netflix DVD, the in-bedded link will let you watch it for free. I truly hope others will or have seen this movie. I certainly think that it leads to another level of awakening.

http://vimeo.com/13726978

Yea I'm kinda on the fence about zeitgeist. i love the 9/11 and the money part but i hate the christianity part. I mean why just go at christianity? There are plenty of other religions that do bad things. And why focus on whether jesus existed or not? The message is what matters and i like a lot of what jesus had to say. The good part about zeitgeist though is that for some reason i found peter joseph's 9/11 presentation to be one of the most powerful i've ever seen. Maybe it's the music he plays or something. I don't know. But that part alone made the movie worth watching for me.

PathWalker
8th April 2012, 22:17
Do not get fooled. This is another trap of: problem, reaction, solution.
Lots of truth and few strategic dis-powering lies.

Trying to convince you there is a problem and we have a technological utopia where all give up their power. Because technology will serve you.
So the solution is another control system to make you more dependent then ever.
Guess what when you transcend you can have it all and do not need technology.

Neptun
8th April 2012, 22:19
PathWalker,

Should I warn people about it is a globalist scam?

I really want to focus on not getting into a drama and I also want to do the right thing to serve humanity and assist them.

PathWalker
8th April 2012, 22:26
PathWalker,

I really want to focus on not getting into a drama and I also want to do the right thing to serve humanity and assist them.

This is great example, for exposing the drama, it is released.
No matter this is a shattered NWO scam. So do not bother.

DarMar
8th April 2012, 22:34
Zeitgeist is one of most stupendous new age awakening idea out there.

I have lots of questions, like for example who really thinks he will reveal truth on youtube or vimeo video on internet?
Beware of bunch of scams out there and open your searching eyes m8.
Answer is in you as much is out there.

Neptun
8th April 2012, 22:56
PathWalker,

This is great example, for exposing the drama, it is released.
No matter this is a shattered NWO scam. So do not bother.

Yes you are right. If people want this drama, they will attract that and it is non of my business. The information is out there so people can find it themselves if they really want it.

I leave the Zietgiest movie drama.

Intranuclear
8th April 2012, 23:38
How about Netflix?
Does truth come with a money back guarantee?
You have to pay for it?
Not sure what you are saying or asking?

Zeitgeist is one of most stupendous new age awakening idea out there.

I have lots of questions, like for example who really thinks he will reveal truth on youtube or vimeo video on internet?
Beware of bunch of scams out there and open your searching eyes m8.
Answer is in you as much is out there.

watchZEITGEISTnow
9th April 2012, 00:04
FJiCU6Jw0Co

DarMar
9th April 2012, 00:16
Intranuclear,

Im stating simple fact that you can not find truth in system which is made to enslave you. Not just find out but you cant even pinpoint it. Internet is so controled enviroment that it is even not worth to open such conversation again as it was on several places on this forum.
Also you can not pay truth with money no matter how hard you try. Money back, really? it is simple fact that money is ALSO on this planet just a tool for enslavement.
So if i get right you get into enslavement controled enviroment and pay with enslavement tool to find truth? How funny is that?
I must dissapoint you by stating this: NO SINGLE VIDEO WILL REVEAL YOU ANY PIECE OF TRUTH IN THIS SYSTEM EVER
and when something gets to global idea: SPECIALLY THAT ONES.

You are individual, wanderer as we all are. We are experiencing differences here not similarity's. Why we dont paint all stuff on earth in one color? exactly because of differences.
So idea of all of us doing the same and walking ONE way is no more than distant utopia, an impossible task.
It is story about polarities, uderstanding, accepting and choosing.
Not about they kill us while we are cute looking, and we need to change all than it will be better dogma stories...

Intranuclear
9th April 2012, 11:31
DarMar,

Are you saying that nothing in the video is truthful?
Because if you are, you are revealing something tremendous.
If you are saying that one can never find truth outside, then that statement must be false, since from my point of view it is coming from outside.

I am not looking for some ultimate truth, as perhaps some might.
I offered the link, because it is a great summary of what people have been talking about on this forum and I thought perhaps some might actually view it.
I did a search and was surprised not to find any real references to the movie, thus my surprise.
It was my attempt to give back some of what I had gained.

Simonm
9th April 2012, 11:40
I now know that the Zeitgeist movie is a very limited piece of information that some call a scam. However, it was probably the catalyst that made me begin to wake and see things in the world very differently. I now see through some of the parts of the film and take those with a pinch of salt. However, It free'd my mind to the possibility of a new way of thinking and for that, I thank it! :)

DarMar
9th April 2012, 12:35
Yes, i do say that nothing in the video is truthful to me.
Also in form in which was presented it is far away from actuality (global truth lets say). And im not revealing something tremendous, im simply stating a fact.

I know that truth to you comes from outside, i see that. And thats why i reacted how i reacted. I simply cant stand silently while watching wast propaganda eats human brother soul. Maybe you dont search for ultimate truth, but you search something. Given 'solution' from zeitgeist will take people to even worse place than now is.
I also know why you offered link, because it is not a great summary of what people talking about round here, but rather because you thought thats is some theme for people arround here.
Human thought mind develops in this system in various ways, simplest way is to go with the flow and draw conclusions on PRESENTED facts. One in that system of flowing didnt find his own way but is easily steered in any direction needed of global way.
Since all facts are presented and poored into mind, what is left to learn? maybe we should just sit in front of tv like in orwells movie and wait for directions from big brother. And after we watch it we draw conclusions based on current state of mind and voila!

And you dont need to explain to me why did you post video, it was you choice and act, and i respect it. What i simply do, i see reply box below and reply to you that is a scam in short term, and i can go deep into theme as much to write several books and thats a bit ankward for forums to write wast texts here.
Common problem of system matrix is self developing and spreading like virus. You can get out thousand times and get in back aswell by others. Human soul is a shell and there is alot of empty shells which would gladly pull awakening person back, cause they do not have element of wonder and challenge-play and awakening has nothing to do with them cause they do not have anything to awake. I love that old saying: it is not gold everything that shines. That says alot.

tbh. i watched zeitgeist 1 .. and it left me in wonder, how can ayone suck that cr*p.. is started alot of talks in alternative society and groups were formed arround that idea.
Then came zeit nr.2 ... and that is one awfull manipulation piece of art. playing with music on vibrations to catch human in moment of pure reciver of data which is same as we have now but differently packaged. What the message was: NONE
if you heard during watching that kilohertz sound repeating every now and than? Do you know fact that with sound you can manipulate human emotions?
Someone catch that fact subconscious, someone not. Like AlternativeInfoJunkie states:
The good part about zeitgeist though is that for some reason i found peter joseph's 9/11 presentation to be one of the most powerful i've ever seen. Maybe it's the music he plays or something. I don't know.
next time i suggest to turn of video and listen to only music, you'll get exactly the same effect.

awaken means not to follow but to lead.
i know that zeitgeist 'awakened' alot of persons, but be aware the thing im saying.
It is not awakening, but rather it is leading in certain direction. A known and well estabilished direction with purpose.