PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Suffering

blue777
27th July 2010, 08:15
Many Avalonians have suffered or are suffering , this is linked to Ascension and changing to all positive......Ascension is changing to a 12 strand DNA....our original format
Eugenics is being used to stop thiis process, hence all the suffering. Secondly skype may be a good way to communicate if the forum goes down.
Your thoughts are very welcome and helpful.
love and light
dominic

Wood
27th July 2010, 08:33
I remember another pa member mentioned she was surprised about how many people started the awakening process after a depression. I do not know how wide was her sample but there might be some truth to that.

Could you detail how eugenics is being used? AFAIK it is selective breeding and I do not see how we are being "guided" in that.

blue777
27th July 2010, 08:36
I remember another pa member mentioned she was surprised about how many people started the awakening process after a depression. I do not know how wide was her sample though, but there might be some truth to that.

Could you detail how eugenics is being used? AFAIK it is selective breeding and I do not see how we are being "guided" in that.

Thanks wood,
Eugenics is the racist pseudoscience determined to wipe away all human beings deemed "unfit," preserving only those who conformed to a stereotype. ...maybe you may know the answer
lol

Elixer
27th July 2010, 13:09
Not sure what you mean by suffering. It might be too strong a term when you compare your/my/our situation to those in say developing and starving nations.
We can enjoy the benefits of the internet while having a nice lunch and a coffee. So how bad can it really be? Then again, suffering is very subjective and relative.
We all carry the load we can bear.

I immediately thought of the Jews in the context of this thread's title.
If there is a people who made suffering into an art imitating life, it's got to be them. Some even feel they have a monopoly on suffering.
I'm not sure whether this is a cultural thing that they're programmed with from childhood, or whether it is actually in their DNA, but even the jewish kids have the idea that they are meant to suffer, that it simply is their fate.
They believe they're god's chosen people which is why he's giving them such a hard time. It's to help them advance quicker.
Must be difficult to trust your own happiness with a concept like that engrained into you.

Depression though, I think is part of the process of waking up.
When you open your eyes and see yourself stripped of all these wonderful illusions (that your government is there for the good of the people, that the police are there to help us, that the system can be relied upon, that Santa Claus is real and so on), you go through a type mourning process, which comes with a sense of loss, sadness and possibly depression.
I don't think you can 'wake up' without going through something like this, unless you're a reptillian perhaps ;)

The stages of grieve may end with acceptance, but after that, all you're left with is that bad bad feeling. I guess it is how we deal with this that matters most.
The old cliche applies: Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger (potentially).

As for Eugenics. I think the concept of selective breeding is the public face of it, but in reality it goes far beyond that.
The genetic manipulation, the poisons in our food and water, the angry meat, the nasty pharmaceuticals, the chemtrails etc, these are for us, the 'lesser masses'. And indeed these do have an adverse effect on our DNA.
Even the wars 'we' fight are usually not against 'proper arian' peoples, but against 'inferior breeds' (in 'their' estimation of course).
Alex Jones' 'End Game' gives a more in depth (though obviously very one-sided) perspective on the whole Eugenics business. Might be woth checking out.

Not sure about the 12 strands, but it's interesting. The most plausible thing I heard about that (from Barbara Hand Clow, I think), is that the other 10 strands are not actually physical, but higher-dimensional.
I have heard that emotions profoundly affect our DNA, not so much chemically as well as geometrically.
Negative emotions are said to crunch-up the spiral which causes it to be less effective in terms of health promotion/disease prevention. Whereas happy feelings cause the DNA to 'relax' more.
According to Dan Winter (http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/Dan%20Winter.html) it has everything to do with the capacity to attract charge, or life force. Bliss is the key to a successful life (and death). Greg Braden (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=4354) and David Wilcock also talk about these things.

So it is important for us to get a handle on our negative emotions, our depressions and sense of suffering. It is crucial in fact for our individual survival as well as that of the movement.
It requires different levels of awareness. The Einstein quote comes to mind, the one that says problems can't be solved from the same mindset/level that created them. We can't be depressed and expect to change the world for the better.

Freeman might also be of help with this. He shows you that it is part of the plan to get us angry, depressed and feeling helpless, but that it is all a stage show, "acts of prestidigitation (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prestidigitation)" that we can choose to simply walk away from (not that simple, I know, but still...). His message is that, contrary to what we're being presented with, humans are really good and wonderful beings who love nothing better than to enjoy each other's company, play around and have fun. And that's what we need to be doing. "Quit jour job, save the world".

Every news item on the BP oil spill encouraged us to get angry, outraged, furious. Even the responses of the BP representatives are so obviously offensive that it seems that they are trying to make us mad. Why are they trying so hard to piss us off? Because they know the effects of negative emotions, so of course they're going to promote them.

But maybe we can consider it a favor. After all, they are helping us wake up in greater and greater numbers. I know it is far-fetched, but it does align with the Hidden_Hand (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1) material, which was the most eye-opening stuff I'd read in quite a while, (thanks to Avalon for pointing me in that direction).
The relevant point about that is that Lucifer is a good natured (STO) group conscioussness with a mission from the hierarchy, to offer as much negativity as possible in order for us to see through it, reject it and rise above it. Being negative is the only way for them to ascend/progress. A similar thing applies to the humans that are helping them and are on an STS path. So all we'd have to do is see the bad, acknowledge it, emotionally reject it and move on. Focus on making things right where we can.

Live and let live. Easier said than done, but doable.
Meditation helps.

btw, I find it interesting that you bring up the concepts of Emtion and DNA in the initial post, without explicitly making the connection.
Thanks for this thread, it obviously inspired something. Hope it's not too much of a rant. :)

-Alex

Celine
27th July 2010, 13:12
if the forum goes down...may i suggest the chat room?

it will probably be the best place to go to get info on whats going on.

blue777
27th July 2010, 13:17
Not sure what you mean by suffering. It might be too strong a term when you compare your/my/our situation to those in say developing and starving nations.
We can enjoy the benefits of the internet while having a nice lunch and a coffee. So how bad can it really be? Then again, suffering is very subjective and relative.
We all carry the load we can bear.

I immediately thought of the Jews in the context of this thread's title.
If there is a people who made suffering into an art imitating life, it's got to be them. Some even feel they have a monopoly on suffering.
I'm not sure whether this is a cultural thing that they're programmed with from childhood, or whether it is actually in their DNA, but even the jewish kids have the idea that they are meant to suffer, that it simply is their fate.
They believe they're god's chosen people which is why he's giving them such a hard time. It's to help them advance quicker.
Must be difficult to trust your own happiness with a concept like that engrained into you.

Depression though, I think is part of the process of waking up.
When you open your eyes and see yourself stripped of all these wonderful illusions (that your government is there for the good of the people, that the police are there to help us, that the system can be relied upon, that Santa Claus is real and so on), you go through a type mourning process, which comes with a sense of loss, sadness and possibly depression.
I don't think you can 'wake up' without going through something like this, unless you're a reptillian perhaps ;)

The stages of grieve may end with acceptance, but after that, all you're left with is that bad bad feeling. I guess it is how we deal with this that matters most.
The old cliche applies: Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger (potentially).

As for Eugenics. I think the concept of selective breeding is the public face of it, but in reality it goes far beyond that.
The genetic manipulation, the poisons in our food and water, the angry meat, the nasty pharmaceuticals, the chemtrails etc, these are for us, the 'lesser masses'. And indeed these do have an adverse effect on our DNA.
Even the wars 'we' fight are usually not against 'proper arian' peoples, but against 'inferior breeds' (in 'their' estimation of course).
Alex Jones' 'End Game' gives a more in depth (though obviously very one-sided) perspective on the whole Eugenics business. Might be woth checking out.

Not sure about the 12 strands, but it's interesting. The most plausible thing I heard about that (from Barbara Hand Clow, I think), is that the other 10 strands are not actually physical, but higher-dimensional.
I have heard that emotions profoundly affect our DNA, not so much chemically as well as geometrically.
Negative emotions are said to crunch-up the spiral which causes it to be less effective in terms of health promotion/disease prevention. Whereas happy feelings cause the DNA to 'relax' more.
According to Dan Winter (http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/Dan%20Winter.html) it has everything to do with the capacity to attract charge, or life force. Bliss is the key to a successful life (and death). Greg Braden (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=4354) and David Wilcock also talk about these things.

So it is important for us to get a handle on our negative emotions, our depressions and sense of suffering. It is crucial in fact for our individual survival as well as that of the movement.
It requires different levels of awareness. The Einstein quote comes to mind, the one that says problems can't be solved from the same mindset/level that created them. We can't be depressed and expect to change the world for the better.

Freeman might also be of help with this. He shows you that it is part of the plan to get us angry, depressed and feeling helpless, but that it is all a stage show, "acts of prestidigitation (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prestidigitation)" that we can choose to simply walk away from (not that simple, I know, but still...). His message is that, contrary to what we're being presented with, humans are really good and wonderful beings who love nothing better than to enjoy each other's company, play around and have fun. And that's what we need to be doing. "Quit jour job, save the world".

Every news item on the BP oil spill encouraged us to get angry, outraged, furious. Even the responses of the BP representatives are so obviously offensive that it seems that they are trying to make us mad. Why are they trying so hard to piss us off? Because they know the effects of negative emotions, so of course they're going to promote them.

But maybe we can consider it a favor. After all, they are helping us wake up in greater and greater numbers. I know it is far-fetched, but it does align with the Hidden_Hand (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1) material, which was the most eye-opening stuff I'd read in quite a while, (thanks to Avalon for pointing me in that direction).
The relevant point about that is that Lucifer is a good natured (STO) group conscioussness with a mission from the hierarchy, to offer as much negativity as possible in order for us to see through it, reject it and rise above it. Being negative is the only way for them to ascend/progress. A similar thing applies to the humans that are helping them and are on an STS path. So all we'd have to do is see the bad, acknowledge it, emotionally reject it and move on. Focus on making things right where we can.

Live and let live. Easier said than done, but doable.
Meditation helps.

btw, I find it interesting that you bring up the concepts of Emtion and DNA in the initial post, without explicitly making the connection.
Thanks for this thread, it obviously inspired something. Hope it's not too much of a rant. :)

-Alex

Thank you for a great reply, the Jewish people did suffer and so DID we Brits as well, however there is physical suffering, mental suffering, emotional suffering in various degrees.Many Avalonians have suffered or are suffering , this is linked to Ascension and changing to all positive......Ascension is changing to a 12 strand DNA....our original format
]As for Eugenics. I think the concept of selective breeding is the public face of it, but in reality it goes far beyond that.
Alex Jones' 'End Game' gives a more in depth (though obviously very one-sided) perspective on the whole Eugenics business. Might be woth checking out.so true

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]
if the forum goes down...may i suggest the chat room?

it will probably be the best place to go to get info on whats going on.
Hello Celine
How can you get into the chat room if the forum goes down, sincere question..the internet is being compromised
lol
blue

Celine
27th July 2010, 13:20
if the internet is compromised... so is skype.

Richard runs the servers for the chat...i have more faith in that then skype.

blue777
27th July 2010, 13:25
o.k thanks
Even if they eradicate this forum , we can use the chat room!!
lol
blue

JoeNashville
27th July 2010, 14:18
Many Avalonians have suffered or are suffering , this is linked to Ascension and changing to all positive......Ascension is changing to a 12 strand DNA....our original format
Eugenics is being used to stop thiis process, hence all the suffering. Secondly skype may be a good way to communicate if the forum goes down.
Your thoughts are very welcome and helpful.
love and light
dominic

I've never been able to get past the ascension theory which will make all humans much better by moving them to a higher level of consciousness and/or onto a better strand of DNA in a better body, mind, spirit, etc.

The reason being why would we even need to move up, or get more or better, when we (collectively as humans) aren't even close to using what we have now? The average human only uses maybe 10%(widely accepted value) of our brain power. We're short of knowledge(especially as it relates to older cultures like the Mayans), understanding, compassion, intellect, foresight. We lack curiosity, truth in our lives, honor in our dealings and are driven ego, vanity and greed. I could go on and on...

My point being that only a very small percentage of people(maybe 1-3%) are using anywhere near the full human potential we have now and are motivated by altruistic values. For the sake of argument it's 20% which is nowhere close because if that were true we would be past a tipping point.

So why would we even need an upgrade? We could go at least several hundred more years, assuming we solved most of our problems now, before we would need any sort of upgrade?

If anyone could shed light on that for me I would be grateful!

blue777
27th July 2010, 14:33
I've never been able to get past the ascension theory which will make all humans much better by moving them to a higher level of consciousness and/or onto a better strand of DNA in a better body, mind, spirit, etc.

The reason being why would we even need to move up, or get more or better, when we (collectively as humans) aren't even close to using what we have now? The average human only uses maybe 10%(widely accepted value) of our brain power. We're short of knowledge(especially as it relates to older cultures like the Mayans), understanding, compassion, intellect, foresight. We lack curiosity, truth in our lives, honor in our dealings and are driven ego, vanity and greed. I could go on and on...

My point being that only a very small percentage of people(maybe 1-3%) are using anywhere near the full human potential we have now and are motivated by altruistic values. For the sake of argument it's 20% which is nowhere close because if that were true we would be past a tipping point.

So why would we even need an upgrade? We could go at least several hundred more years, assuming we solved most of our problems now, before we would need any sort of upgrade?

If anyone could shed light on that for me I would be grateful!

Everyone is looking for a rational answer to the question when infact when you are dealing with consciousness you have to use intuition and your higher self.So why would we even need an upgrade? We have to upgrade to get of the wheel of death and reincarnation, once a person knows the depths of negativism, insanity and the tremendous suffering and chaos it can cause , it is the pointless in dying and reincarnating.....that is why we are all suffering now,, to break the power of the ego and fear which causes all the negativism...pride vanity selfishness greed arrogance conceit, malevolence , hate etc Only a small percentage will do it
love of light
dominic/blue