PDA

View Full Version : Dragon family screwed us over?

778 neighbour of some guy
9th April 2012, 20:36
From Benjamin`s site for your info, i am not a subsciber so i can only post a small bit of it, feel free to stick the rest of the text here if YOU ARE a subscriber. Thanx

This one might just be a bit important.

Bernanke and Geithner are still trying to cash bad checks
Posted by benjamin
April 10, 2012

It appears that both the so-called “dragon family,” and the “harmonious world banking system,” are just the same criminal godfathers that Ben Bernanke and Timothy Geithner have always worked for. They are running around now claiming they have 600 trillion dollars inside the Federal Reserve Board computers ready to be used for “humanitarian projects worldwide.” Indeed both Eijiro Katsu, top bureaucrat at the Japanese Ministry of Finance and Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa have confirmed the money is sitting there inside the Federal Reserve Board computers. The problem is that the same crooks who have been spreading biological mass murder weapons and carrying out countless other unfathomably evil acts are now saying they will be doing good. The fact of the matter is that the owners of the Fed are a bunch of gangsters who murdered, bribed and lied their way to the top of the planetary power system only to preside over the a largest mass extinction event (including both humans and nature) since the dinosaurs were wiped out. Here is what the world has to say to you murdering crooks: “you are fired.”

renegadejr
9th April 2012, 21:40
Here is the WHOLE post!

You know this is a real situation meaning our whole future and our well being as a species relies greatly on how WE decide to get along and take care of each other. The fact of the matter is that if you have money you have greed. WE need to be rid of anything that gives one more than the other without effort of any kind. some are smarter than others, some stronger, some more talented. it will all work out if you give it a try.

I had a feeling these Dragon guys were smelling funny. Ben is passionate about what he does and he is probably just as mad. so here it is.....................

It appears that both the so-called “dragon family,” and the “harmonious world banking system,” are just the same criminal godfathers that Ben Bernanke and Timothy Geithner have always worked for. They are running around now claiming they have 600 trillion dollars inside the Federal Reserve Board computers ready to be used for “humanitarian projects worldwide.” Indeed both Eijiro Katsu, top bureaucrat at the Japanese Ministry of Finance and Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa have confirmed the money is sitting there inside the Federal Reserve Board computers. The problem is that the same crooks who have been spreading biological mass murder weapons and carrying out countless other unfathomably evil acts are now saying they will be doing good. The fact of the matter is that the owners of the Fed are a bunch of gangsters who murdered, bribed and lied their way to the top of the planetary power system only to preside over the a largest mass extinction event (including both humans and nature) since the dinosaurs were wiped out. Here is what the world has to say to you murdering crooks: “you are fired.”

This latest twist in the ongoing financial war came as two individuals (whose names we promised to keep off the record) came to Japan claiming to represent the “dragon family royal society.” They said they had $600 trillion waiting to be distributed to the world and that this could be confirmed by punching a certain access code into the Fed “Black Screens” or “Euroclear screens.” We used considerable political capital to get Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa and top MOF honcho Eijiro Katsu to confirm the money was indeed sitting inside the Fed computers.

The problem is that the representatives from the “dragon family royal society” claimed to represent Asian royal families. They said a man by the name of Hiroshi Nakano was the real power behind the Japanese throne and that he could confirm this. We asked that they get a formal letter from one of the public members of the royal family such as the Emperor or the Crown Prince to prove they were speaking the truth. They apparently could not because their representatives dropped out of sight.

After that, these people changed tactics and approached Shirakawa and Katsu via some individual by the name of Akihiko Deguchi and Asahi Shinbun newspaper slave propagandist Yoichi Funabashi. They managed to get a whole bunch of ex-bureaucrats to sign on to their band-wagon. Their claim to Asian royal family pedigree was reduced to saying their royal family representative was princess Masako, daughter of Trilateral Commission gangster and Rothschild controlled international court judge Hisashi Owada.

These people were so arrogant they thought they could buy off Japan, their largest creditor, with $10 trillion, a mere 1/60th of the money they were planning to spend. Even that tiny share of the money could only be spent pending approval from a secret committee that reports directly to “celestial beings.” Message to David Rockefeller et al: “you are gangsters not celestial beings.”

The “dragon family royal society,” that has been putting its name out there refers mainly to the Merovingian European Royal bloodlines, not Asian royal families.

Then of course there is the ongoing fight over who really has the rights to the global collateral accounts. The Vatican and the P2 Freemason lodge together with their allies claim it is a Cambodian by the name of R.C. Dam who has the rights. The CIA’s own research and historical treaties indicate the rights were originally given to Indonesian President Sukarno and are now held by his nephew Eddy Sukarno. We also have various Chinese and Japanese and Philippine royal dynasties making plausible claims to historical ownership of much of the gold. Most people would agree that the gold of the world ultimately belongs to the people of the world and that the true historical owners were entitled to a share.

Here is a counter-proposal based on BIS international banking guidelines. The Japanese have earned $8 trillion cash (they have paper receipts for all of this) based on selling cars, TVs, appliances etc. to the rest of the world for the past 60 years or so. According to the BIS rules, any cash deposit can be leveraged 10 times. That means Japan could legally offer $80 trillion or over $100,000 to every man, woman and child on the planet. Obviously just handing out that much cash would simply result in a bubble but the money could be delivered in the form of schools, scholarships, nature preserves, infrastructure, consumer goods and other tangible things that exist in the real world.

The White Dragon Society is proposing doing this by setting up a transparent new agency, manned by an international staff of some of the most intelligent people on earth.

This plan would in no way contradict other plans by other groups to carry out similar endeavors using other organizations. The advantage of this plan is that Japan’s legal claim to the money is water-proof and does not require extensive litigation to prove. It can be acted on right away.

The government of Japan has already signaled its willingness to set up such an agency. A lot of the money released would go towards rebuilding the gutted industrial bases of Europe and the US. Much more would go towards ending poverty, stopping environmental destruction and financing an exponential expansion into the universe.

In any case, the fact that the Federal Reserve Board finally sent somebody directly to the White Dragon Society in Japan is a clear sign they want to negotiate peace.

As this is being written the White Dragon Society is awaiting a counter-proposal from the Feds. The initial response was that they would offer more money but they were still reluctant to hand over any independent control of how the money was spent.

Hopefully there will be further progress in negotiations this week. However, if not, the Feds had best remember that Friday, April 13th is coming up this week. In Asia the month April is pronounced “shi,” which means death. That means it may turn out to be an especially inauspicious day for the Western banking cabal.

TargeT
9th April 2012, 21:49
really though, who DIDN'T see this comming?

Just like Sugar (a neurotoxin) if its to-good-to-be-true... it is.

This certainly will be a roller coaster of emotion for the people who followed this & were "counting on it" (certainly not me); I wonder if that was the intended outcome after all, it seems emotional manipulation is a very common tactic & may have more influences than we think.

That means Japan could legally offer $80 trillion or over $100,000 to every man, woman and child on the planet. Obviously just handing out that much cash would simply result in a bubble

I'm glad to finally see that admitted, this whole scheme of "cash from the hidden societies" never made any sense to me, as everything about capitalism is scarcity based, EVEN the currency.

a flood of 600 trillion (or more??) would do nothing good & was always a highly ridiculous idea to me that seemed targeted at people that don't have a solid grasp on financial systems ( a veiled insult at best...)

and now we have another date prediction?

Hopefully there will be further progress in negotiations this week. However, if not, the Feds had best remember that Friday, April 13th is coming up this week. In Asia the month April is pronounced “shi,” which means death. That means it may turn out to be an especially inauspicious day for the Western banking cabal.

though vauge...

9th April 2012, 21:55
Thank you Renegadejr, already looks slightly better with the intro put into context.

Positive Vibe Merchant
9th April 2012, 23:22
This is just a circus.

EnergyGardener
10th April 2012, 00:26
This is Criminals Trying to Bribe Their Stay in Power With Our Money!

But, Who Even Cares, B.I.S. "Federal Reserve Bank Notes" / Money is History.

Thieves Go to Jail... Child and Mass Murderers Much Worse!

foreverfan
10th April 2012, 02:13
Hopefully this is where we get the Cabal to come out in the open by giving them a carrot.... then we rush in and use the 200 million Ninjas at our disposal to chop off the head of the Cabal in one clean swoop. Ok... maybe I'm getting carried away.

It certainly looks like the Cabal is trying to buy influence. I don't think it will work. The black dragon Ninja has spoken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDtZqCXKSg

mosquito
10th April 2012, 02:21
"......A lot of the money released would go towards rebuilding the gutted industrial bases of Europe and the US....."

This is the sentence which will cause most Westerners to accept the overall message, and it's also the sentence that tells us that the plan (if it exists) is obviously NOT about ending poverty and improving the quality of life for the majority of the Earth's population ! The USA and Europe must surely be at the back of the queue.

Before you all draw your knives and accuse me of being a "marxist", here's an idea to help boost US industry:

1) Nike, Disney et al. should be FORCED to close their sweatshops in Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, and made to produce their products in the USA (as they used to be), and to give their workers a decent living wage, and proper working conditions. The money for this does not need to come from an international fund, it can be taken from the astronomical profits these companies have made over the years of abusing Asian slave workers (mostly young women and girls). Result - more jobs for Americans, more ethical and probably better quality products, and therefore increased sales.

2) The international fund is used to provide developing countries with the means to provide for their citizens without having to resort to prostituting themselves to mega-corporations. I'm not suggesting this is by any means an easy process, corrupt politicians need to be removed, and the whole process of economic improvement overseen by some sort of world agency which IS NOT motivated by greed.

Avocadess
10th April 2012, 02:36
From what I have heard "Drake" say in one of his radio interviews -- and I've listened to 4 radio shows where he was a featured guest -- all through Freedomizer radio on blogtalkradio except for the infamous 3-hour talk with David Wilcock -- that the U.S. dollar will lose MUCH of its power overseas, but we will be switching from a "debt dollar" to -- I hope I am remembering the right terminology -- an "equity dollar." He said that it will actually be a good thing for our dollars to mean the most within our own country, because it will make it a no-brainer that we will begin to manufacture and grow food again in a big way in the U.S. because it will no longer be cheaper to manufacture overseas.

He also said all debts would be erased (at least overall) and that it will take probably four years for it to be figured out about sending refunds for money stolen from the American people by the IRS. He says we are going to LOVE the changes. He has me believing him. I'll take poverty with freedom and cleaning up the environment ANY DAY over what is going down now...!!!

He said the reason we are going back to the original 13th Amendment and all the "horse hockey" since will be removed is because it was the 14th Amendment that allowed for "public debt" and made us all slaves to the government.

He also said that with the gold recouped from the arrested criminals it will take only 1/4th of the gold to pay by the national debt.

MacStar
10th April 2012, 02:49
As Bill Hicks said...."Hey we got a LOT of money invested in this ride!!"

Looking for outside help is handing over YOUR power and everyone is trying to say THEY can help you??

Only you know how.

Besides,that Sword handle...wel my mate's a knife maker,I'm am ex-tradesman(perfectionist),held my blackbelt and taught for many years and well...that does not look well crafted IMHO.

It is up to OUR COLLECTIVE.

It always has been,but at least now there will be as much "distrust" as "blind faith",so the scales are tipping in our decision making power.

That's at least got to be a good thing in my book.

Cheers

Operator
10th April 2012, 02:59
Well no news, my post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43279-Benjamin-Fulford-3-APR-2012&p=460500&viewfull=1#post460500) still applies.

If we want carrots we should plant some ...

Dennis Leahy
10th April 2012, 03:07
Anyone want to buy a rare black-light painting of Elvis, on velvet? Since I was so sure, I just knew I had the money coming, (I was counting on it), I snatched it up for the bargain price of $100,000.00 I'm willing to take a big loss, and sell it for $100. (should buy a loaf of bread, after the international banksters pop the derivative bubble and destroy the US dollar.)

Dennis

Avocadess
10th April 2012, 03:07
With or without the arrests, it certainly IS up to our collective...!!! (But boy howdy, those arrests sure would be a monumental morale booster!!!) ;)

Operator
10th April 2012, 03:11
With or without the arrests, it certainly IS up to our collective...!!! (But boy howdy, those arrests sure would be a monumental morale booster!!!) ;)

As long as we're not collectively running around and follow the stick with carrots ...

Nate
10th April 2012, 06:51
I'm not up-to-speed on this topic so I won't comment, except to add this, which came to mind.

http://i.imgur.com/lavFfl.jpg

Daozen
10th April 2012, 08:56
If you read closely the release says only the Dragon society was a cabal sponsored front for a western organisation.

Fulford still says there's trillions of dollars available in legitimate funds in Japan. He says the White Dragon society's still for real.

Just sit back and enjoy the circus.

Ultima Thule
10th April 2012, 09:01
To add to Daozens post: I got the impression that a western cabal, if you will, is piggybacking into this Dragon-society issue, not undermining in reality at all what Benjamin has been saying, but is counting on people to associate the two and therefore causing harm.

UT

10th April 2012, 10:04
RE: Latest Update

> Hi Ben,
>
> I trust this finds you well?
>
> With regards to your latest update please can you clarity the first sentence as it would appear that those whom you have held in high regard are now referred to in the same breath as the criminal godfathers?
>
> Perhaps I have misunderstood what you are saying?
>
> All the best, Paul.

Hello,
Since my story came out, I have been given new information about the "Dragon family." There is a geniune Dragon family that is based on Asian royal bloodlines. They have been setting up a benevolent new financial system. What has happened is that the Feds, Bernanke, Geithner and their Bush, Rockefeller, Rothschild bosses last week approached Japan Ministry of Finance boss Eijiro Katsu and BOJ Governor Masaaki Shirakawa and pretended they were the dragon family. Somebody also sent me a long article about the Merovingian kings calling them the dragon family too. It is basically the same old crooks doing their best to block the new financial system by muddying up the waters. We are on their case now and have identified specific individuals who were working for the Feds in Japan who are now being asked to back off.
We are simply stirring things up to see who is who. The MOF and BOJ have already said they will not work with the Feds on this one. Nonetheless, I refuse to offer any specific dates for when this will all be resolved. Time is on our side, not theirs. There will be violent revolution in the US and Europe before too long if the Feds do not step aside gracefully.

Benjamin Fulford.

Rogerc
10th April 2012, 10:27
From Benjamin`s site for your info, i am not a subsciber so i can only post a small bit of it, feel free to stick the rest of the text here if YOU ARE a subscriber. Thanx

This one might just be a bit important.

Bernanke and Geithner are still trying to cash bad checks
Posted by benjamin
April 10, 2012

" Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws" A M Rothschild

PHARAOH
10th April 2012, 12:27
Too many believers here, out!

foreverfan
10th April 2012, 12:42
Anyone want to buy a rare black-light painting of Elvis, on velvet? Since I was so sure, I just knew I had the money coming, (I was counting on it), I snatched it up for the bargain price of $100,000.00 I'm willing to take a big loss, and sell it for $100. (should buy a loaf of bread, after the international banksters pop the derivative bubble and destroy the US dollar.)

Dennis

You should keep is since it will be worth some real money one day.

10th April 2012, 12:49
Too many believers here, out!

Not really?! If i have read the above comments correctly that is, some believe, some do not, some hope there is something to this, some do not, and untill anything happens for real and is made public knowledge to all of us, we are ALL, just speculating, so passing judgement would be a bit to soon imho.

Everybody is still free to vent about this off course.

I will keep posting for as long as the subject can hold my attention( not a very patient man, got sh1t to do)

Billy
10th April 2012, 13:16
Hopefully this is where we get the Cabal to come out in the open by giving them a carrot.... then we rush in and use the 200 million Ninjas at our disposal to chop off the head of the Cabal in one clean swoop. Ok... maybe I'm getting carried away.

It certainly looks like the Cabal is trying to buy influence. I don't think it will work. The black dragon Ninja has spoken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WDtZqCXKSg

As mentioned in this video, If anyone is a member of Benjamins forum could you please pass on that We do not require yet another pyramid structure in place, even if it is transparent. We have grown out of that geomatric formula system. we have no requirements anymore for rulers at the top.

Try a new geomatric formula system . The CIRCLE, where everyone is equal, No heads and no slaves. There can be inner and outer circles depending on how much effort each individual puts into assisting humanity. The round table comes to mind.

Think about it Benjamin.

Peace

Positive Vibe Merchant
10th April 2012, 23:02
as has been said, replacing one structure with the same structure is not helpful.

Maia Gabrial
11th April 2012, 00:01
In any case, the fact that the Federal Reserve Board finally sent somebody directly to the White Dragon Society in Japan is a clear sign they want to negotiate peace.

Why would the White Dragon Society trust those Federal Reserve crooks is beyond me. Negotiate peace? WTF? They don't deserve that! They deserve to either go to prison or die. I sure hope the White Dragons are telepathic and can read these crooks minds because they probably have already formulated another deceptive plan to screw over the world some more....

Also, why would any Rothschild be included in ANY of the planning of the new system either? They're THE BIGGEST criminal element on the planet....End their reign of tyranny and things might go better for the planet....

OMG...The odor of Deception is starting to stink up whatever good intentions were meant for us.... It seems like nothing will change.... crooks will always be crooks trying to screw people over as much as they can, for as long as they can. What we NEED is serious justice....

Maia Gabrial
11th April 2012, 00:11
Try a new geomatric formula system . The CIRCLE, where everyone is equal, No heads and no slaves. There can be inner and outer circles depending on how much effort each individual puts into assisting humanity. The round table comes to mind.

Good idea, except that the circle would be no better than the pyramid. A top view of the Illumnati pyramid would show that there'd be an inner section followed by larger outer ones. No different from the circles.
IMO there should be a system like the Andromedans have, a holographic technology where everyone has a voice in whatever affects the whole.

G.Deluca
12th April 2012, 08:56
lH5yu1Frqg4

no timeline this time,i guess he learned the lesson :)

MacStar
12th April 2012, 09:13
2 Words....Body Language.

This guy always does the cheek swipe with his finger.

With all the surveillance technology,his locale would be no problem to trace,so WTF is really going on?

Who is letting this happen and more importantly why?

jackovesk
12th April 2012, 09:52
http://sgmtb.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/img_0633.jpg?w=480

Being a 'Visual Thinker' upon seeing the 'Headline' (Dragon family screwed us over?) and reading it was related to our 'Good-Friend' Ben Fulford's ongoing SAGA...

All I could think about was "How Many Gear/Story Changes" do you need to hear before for this 'Never Ending Story' goes 'Nowhere'..? :faint:

http://www.bikeandtrekking.nl/images/14/1631.480.jpg

The 'Gear Parts' are the players in this Charade, now you've opened the 'Box' its up to you to put them back together again...:confused:

Go for your 'Life' Kiddies...:wave:

I caught the 'Bogus Story Bus' a long time ago and it was 'Free', all I needed to do to get a 'Free-Ticket' was to present my own 'Discernment'..!

http://ozmud.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/scotty-on-the-bogus-bus.jpg

Rgs,

Jack :yo:

EnergyGardener
12th April 2012, 13:56

Rgs,

Jack,

Nice Bike. I see you have some tread. Where do you ride?:cool:

:focus:

jackovesk
12th April 2012, 15:30

Rgs,

Jack,

I ride for the 'TRUTH TEAM' and throughout 'History' we have never ever been defeated..!

Rgs,

PS - I have some 'Powerful Friends' in high places, so be careful of what you say next..!

Aquai
12th April 2012, 15:43
stuff like this is always too good to be true. Dont believe everything you hear people.

KosmicKat
12th April 2012, 16:01
Change is coming. Big, far-reaching change. I am certain of it.

Can I prove it to you? no. Can you prove it to yourself? only if you choose to do so.

When will it become obvious to everyone? I have no way of knowing. Perhaps not for centuries. Perhaps in a few days time.

In the meantime the show goes on. There are books and subscriptions and videos to sell. The masses want their bread and circuses.

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 16:37
2 Words....Body Language. This guy always does the cheek swipe with his finger.

My guess is that Benjamin Fulford is more comfortable behind the camera or doing the interviewing, so his body language appears tight and closed. It's possible that Ben has fidgety behaviors because it’s hard to sit still for even short periods. My belief that he’s a multi-tasker in thought and actions. Movement, i.e., motor skills are important for his body-type template. He does take action steps. He is doing his part for change. I find him believable and courageous.

FFT: Diet may play a part in his tight body language and fidgety behaviors, also. Lots of yang products like fish, cheese, chicken, pork, beef and eggs without the balance of yin products like vegetables, fruits and seeds can cause tightness in body mechanics.

Seikou-Kishi
12th April 2012, 16:58
Imagine that! A group expert in underhand dealings and secret deals has revealed itself not to be the very font of altruism and selflessness. I'll file that under "No **** Sherlock"

modwiz
12th April 2012, 17:09
stuff like this is always too good to be true. Dont believe everything you hear people.

Thbbt.

With love.

Earth Angel
12th April 2012, 18:24
sorry but what does thbbt stand for ??

Thbbt.

With love.

modwiz
12th April 2012, 18:31
sorry but what does thbbt stand for ??

Thbbt.

With love.

Thbbt is a 'raspberry'. The sound made when you put your tongue between your lips and blow.

EnergyGardener
12th April 2012, 19:04

Rgs,

Jack,

I ride for the 'TRUTH TEAM' and throughout 'History' we have never ever been defeated..!

Rgs,

PS - I have some 'Powerful Friends' in high places, so be careful of what you say next..!

I believe we ride for the same team, Jack, appreciating differing views can happen in the heat of battle. I look forward to comparison of notes with friends from all places, after—that's hopefully soon.:tea:

I sincerely appreciate and thank you for your diligence and outstanding work.:first:

:offtopic:

MacStar
13th April 2012, 00:48

My guess is that Benjamin Fulford is more comfortable behind the camera or doing the interviewing, so his body language appears tight and closed. It's possible that Ben has fidgety behaviors because it’s hard to sit still for even short periods. My belief that he’s a multi-tasker in thought and actions. Movement, i.e., motor skills are important for his body-type template. He does take action steps. He is doing his part for change. I find him believable and courageous.

FFT: Diet may play a part in his tight body language and fidgety behaviors, also. Lots of yang products like fish, cheese, chicken, pork, beef and eggs without the balance of yin products like vegetables, fruits and seeds can cause tightness in body mechanics.

Thanks for your observation WhiteCrowBlackDear :)

Yes it could be a number of reasons and what you are saying makes sense....the only thing I've picked up is that he doesn't do it when speaking Japanese...whether that is a cultural habit both ways or not,I'm not sure.

It's just one of those things I pick up on with people.
Diet could be it,esp. under stress...but it's also something that people do when hiding something or under the influence of "uppers"...so yeah I see the Yin/Yang blance even in this scenario.

Hey,don't get me wrong,I "Want to Believe" ;)

I still feel very strongly that a new sytem is not what the human race needs to Ascend,though all this stuff happening is most certainly a Primer for change.

Cheers

RunningDeer
13th April 2012, 01:00

My guess is that Benjamin Fulford is more comfortable behind the camera or doing the interviewing, so his body language appears tight and closed. It's possible that Ben has fidgety behaviors because it’s hard to sit still for even short periods. My belief that he's a multi-tasker in thought and actions. Movement, i.e., motor skills are important for his body-type template. He does take action steps. He is doing his part for change. I find him believable and courageous.

Thanks for your observation WhiteCrowBlackDear :)

Yes it could be a number of reasons and what you are saying makes sense....the only thing I've picked up is that he doesn't do it when speaking Japanese...whether that is a cultural habit both ways or not,I'm not sure.

It's just one of those things I pick up on with people.
Diet could be it,esp. under stress...but it's also something that people do when hiding something or under the influence of "uppers"...so yeah I see the Yin/Yang blance even in this scenario.

Hey,don't get me wrong,I "Want to Believe" ;)

I still feel very strongly that a new sytem is not what the human race needs to Ascend,though all this stuff happening is most certainly a Primer for change.

Cheers
Hi MacStar,

I took a look at a couple of his other videos and the same behaviors were there, too. I did wonder if his mannerism were because of the culture he lives in now. Reserved. But there have been times when I've noticed that he rubs his nose. It did cross my mind as to whether he was doing coke. At the very least, his energies are low. I can understand why. But he needs some restful sleep. Ben's still a hero in my book. No offense taken. It's all only words. :wave:

Cheers right back to you!
WhiteCrowBlackDeer