PDA

View Full Version : nice epic tune to share

saint_chris
27th July 2010, 08:21
Its on alot of the 2012 and NWO vids but i like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLpJtvzlEI

elysian
27th July 2010, 08:48
Yes, very nice tune.

It is from Clint Mansell and it is called Marion Barfs.

I always get a "2012" feeling when I hear it!

Thanks =)

Anchor
27th July 2010, 10:58
It is a great song. I found the movie that it is used in tough to watch. Some of the YT comments for this are hilarious; and some I would characterize as wanderer style. I copied some of the comments I liked to save you the time :

"Every time Chuck Norris pee's, this song plays"

"Correction...Chuck Norris was playing this song when he was born"

"I want to play this song while I am fighting off a thousand enemies, designing the world's greatest invention, and having sex. "

"This song makes me want to do Heroin and lose my arm while my girlfriend becomes a drug addicted prositute, my best friend rots in prison for his life, and my mom winds up in a mental institution. "

"This is a song that you have heard, but you don't know the name of the song :P" (Lux Aeterna BTW - the eternal light)

"Should play this with reels of soldiers marching at a dentist's... Would make people line up to do their duty! "ORAL HYGENE... are you doing your part?"

"This brings epic to a new level. I want to kill people now." (Ok that wasnt funny, but, errm Wow)

"its like the whole street spontanously hs an orgasm, at the same TIME! "

"Feel this song is like feel god's orgasm." (another orgasm comment - my word what a tune!)

"Holy ****, i had my eyes closed listening to this and when i opened them i saw a massive spider on the screen!"

"4:37 the epic slow mo charge towards the enemy 5:02 the clash of swords and the sound of war " (cool imagination - wonder what freaking mess he just co-created astrally - lol )

"this song always remembers me of the shocking world trade center pictures :( " (This comment is actually sad, not hilarious, I empathize).

"I like it so so so so much!! I can't stop listening it!! It is the most awesome song!! This melody is good for the end of the world or when someone is dying or when is coming a tsunami or something!! "

"i felt like i had telekinesis and i could rip up a high way and slam it in to a tower! " (!!)

"i just cant describe the sensation that i feel when listening to this... like where are we? where are we going? what is with us in the universe?... "

"i apologise my mind set is a little erratic and because of that some people fail to classify me as human.....i hear things and imagine millions of possibilities this song is no different ilisten and i imagine a fire engulfing the sky death and hate all around and endless war........like i said my brain is too erratic my logic is alittle impaired...... "

"As the meteors rain down from the skies this song will resonate in the background and we shall no that this is the end of the world. "

"to test its epicness, i took a video of me doing something epic and watched it while listening to this. IT WORKS! "

"A wise person once commented on a video music made his eating of a banana epic. I went to the kitchen and slowly munched through the banana... epicly.. "

"This song is on my ipod and I was riding my bike while listening to it and I felt like something was chasing me and I just had to get away XD"

"I had an ear infection, and when i heard this it went away... it was like my immune system was having a dramatic Battle with the infection. "

"I just ate some pie whilst listening to this song. Honestly, pie has never felt so drastically important before. It was like if I didn't finish this pie before the end of the song the world was going to end in some hugely dramatic way. That's a lot of pressure to put on a person. Don't worry though, the world is safe; I finished my pie. Dramatically. " (this was by someone called fallenangel.... (and some numbers)

"good song for running through brick walls "

"My sister played this song as a goodnight song while my niece and nephew were trying to fall asleep. Needless to say, they were scared ****less! "

"you could blow your nose to this song and it would still me majestic. "

"I believe in God because the chances that there is no superior being in this or any other universe very improbable. Also, one of my ways of describing God is that he is the system of beliefs created by humans. In other words, He exists because we believe He does. God still has the most influence on society even he doesn't "truly" exist. That is a true enough existence for me. I also believe because that belief gives meaning, no matter how delusional that may be. " - (seriously this is a comment to this song!!!!)

"It's songs like these that make you feel better about yourself or sad about other people lives it is better to just keep doing what you do and live your life and follow your dreams because evreyone dies sooner or later don't wish you were dead or other people should die because that is not the only way there are plenty of other ways to stop war violence revenge vendettas and alot more it's songs like this that make you feel more open to your surroundings and your life just remember never give up " (Again)

ok bored now. I noticed a lot of people saying this reminded them of WTC 9/11.

There are some interesting resonances out there.

Here would be my submission

AtZV5XdfqrI

theguardian
9th August 2010, 01:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSfXCn7vo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSfXCn7vo0

So Epic African & Bulgarian folk music fusion