PDA

View Full Version : 5 real life weapons......

crosby
12th April 2012, 12:53
hey everyone, i came across this article this morning. thought it was very bizarre and rather important at the same time. i have to go to work right now, but i would love to discuss some of this later if anyone is up to it.

"Forget the light saber; the flashy sword is but a part of the fictional Star Wars universe. These five crazy, futuristic, and veritably frightening weapons may sound like they come from epic sci-fi flicks, but they're no mere figments of the imagination — they actually exist."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/5-real-life-weapons-straight-sci-fi-movie-215550863.html

have a good one!
regards, corson

modwiz
12th April 2012, 13:30
Sorry. Yahoo is off of my take seriously list.

risveglio
12th April 2012, 13:56

Same article on a site that is not yahoo.
http://ozhouse.org/2012/04/11/5-real-life-weapons-straight-out-of-a-sci-fi-movie/

Eh, it sends you to yahoo after the first 2 weapons. - Sorry.

WyoSeeker
12th April 2012, 17:13
Weapons, weapons, weapons. Japan makes talking robots, China makes 400mph maglev bullet trains, the US makes better and better ways to kill people.

pugwash84
12th April 2012, 22:16
Wouldn't it be great if they spent all this time on fixing the world, rather than destroying it.

TargeT
12th April 2012, 22:23
Wouldn't it be great if they spent all this time on fixing the world, rather than destroying it.

what is more profitable than a one time use item that costs 4million dollars?

the problem isn't so much the destruction, its the greed motivation, it's run its course and it is time to move on.

I envision a "highest benifit" modivation over a "profit" modivation... were by you gain more by helping more (rough idea... needs fleshing out, I'm sure it's not original).

crosby
12th April 2012, 22:38

if they took the money from just one of these insane weapons, imagine how many children it would feed! or even looking at it from the ptw side, they could fill up there gas guzzling road hogging suv's and planes for quite a while.
regards, corson

TargeT
12th April 2012, 22:48
if they took the money from just one of these insane weapons, imagine how many children it would feed! or even looking at it from the ptw side, they could fill up there gas guzzling road hogging suv's and planes for quite a while.
regards, corson

I quite enjoy my gas guzzling road hogging truck :P

these benevolent ideas will never happen untill the current system is usurped; for this reason I almost (ALMOST) welcome the comming financial crash.

ghostrider
12th April 2012, 22:50
could this be the thing that made the reporters speak jibberish ??

crosby
12th April 2012, 22:53
could this be the thing that made the reporters speak jibberish ??

now that's one i hadn't thought of. could be. good memory, ghostrider, i had all but forgotten about those episodes.
regards, corson

Cilka
13th April 2012, 01:53
We are living in a world in which humans will never run out of ideas to kill people. This is only possible in a world occupied by the human species. For some reason the universal consciousness wanted to experience this existence. That's just wonderful. I just hope that being fried by a microwave weapon won't hurt too much.

ghostrider
13th April 2012, 04:09
if they make known these weapons, they the ptb have far more advanced than they let on. I hope the sun goes berserk and takes out all their toys of mass destruction, and we return to spirit.

foreverfan
13th April 2012, 04:14
When Yahoo starts reporting Fulford, we're in trouble.

KiwiElf
13th April 2012, 04:29

http://ozhouse.org/2012/04/11/5-real-life-weapons-straight-out-of-a-sci-fi-movie/

Whether it appears on Yahoo or not is irrelevant... these weapons exist. And has been cited on numerous occasions from various sources, "If it exists in STAR TREK, we have it"

crosby
13th April 2012, 11:39

Whether it appears on Yahoo or not is irrelevant... these weapons exist. And has been cited on numerous occasions from various sources, "If it exists in STAR TREK, we have it"

so true. what surprised me more than anything was the fact that there was actual msm coverage on it at all. so, if they are bringing this out in the open, what's coming next? something to ponder.
regards, corson