PDA

View Full Version : Rudeness and lack of curiosity in people is mind blowing.

Forevernyt
12th April 2012, 15:59
Had my first encounter with someone who was not yet prepared to be introduced to truths that may not be completely mainstream. A friend of mine, a young lady from Russia, made a comment on Facebook about this being the 51 year anniversary of Yuri Gargarin’s space flight and his being the first man to orbit the Earth. Tongue-in-cheek, I made a comment saying was she completely 100% sure that he was the first man in orbit. She asked what did I mean and I suggested she look up, John Lear, Richard Dolan, plasma physics, etc. She, being young, didn’t feel like wasting her time on looking things up that she had no knowledge of and wanted me to explain further, so I gave her a little bit more info on the things I mentioned.

So, then another one of her friend’s chimes in and puts up an article taken from the Discovery Channel about how Yuri may not have been the official first man, due to technicalities with his landing.

She asked what that had to do with anything and he responded with he was trying to post something about where I might be getting my information from and he was trying to shut me up.

Shut me up.

Nice.

So, I kindly responded with the fact that the information he posted was not what I was alluding to, and that quite possibly there may be more things going on in and off this world that they are led to believe. They should try opening their minds and doing their own research and learning some things. Then I said that it was their choice, and if they didn’t like what they were hearing, then I would now “shut up” about it.

It just goes to show you that there’s not an ounce of imagination or curiosity left in most people today. Hell, if someone said that Yuri was not the first person to orbit the earth and I was given some clues on where to look, I would have spent the rest of my day LEARNING something new.

I thought it was pretty rude of this guy to try to shut me up. If you don’t want to believe an alternate piece of information or history, that’s your prerogative. There are nicer ways to speak to people.

Sometimes, I just wish something would happen finally, out in the open so I can say SEE! I TOLD YOU!

Mozart
12th April 2012, 16:24
Good post.

Yup, me too. And I've been dealing with this **** for 20 years now.

:closed: ... minds suck.

:frusty: ... it's like hitting a brick wall.

sirdipswitch
12th April 2012, 16:47
Yup, me too! I've been dealing withn this s*** for most of my life, and I'll be 68 in a couple o weeks. What I love, is when you're trying to explain something and their eyes go dead. It's like their brain just turns off when they hear something they are not prepared to handle. I call them sleepers.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Forevernyt
12th April 2012, 16:56
I almost told them, "Go back to sleep, sheep, nothing to see here." But, then, I didn't want to be rude. :)

RUSirius
12th April 2012, 17:11
What can be equally frustrating is when I am talking to people who can "see" what I'm saying and agree, but it does not affect their actions or behaviors in any way, not that I'm perfect either though, but I totally know what you all are talking about.

Mozart
12th April 2012, 17:11
I almost told them, "Go back to sleep, sheep, nothing to see here." But, then, I didn't want to be rude. :)

Yea, exactly.

And I HAVE said exactly that to people and that pissed them off -- one of them later on stopped me and thanked me for saying that, as this person started to do the research to prove me wrong, but found out that I was right all along, so she's one of the ex-sheep expatriates, if you will.

So ya never know -- rudeness can help once in a while.

Like this ... :fish:

Or this ... :director:

While they are all ... :flock:

But when they wake up, they are like ... :jaw:

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 17:36

I find it's hard to find the balance between getting the word out and just leaving it alone. My siblings are interested in who's car is more red. I'm at the point where I've backed off. I suggested to one of my brothers that when he see the price of gold, gas, and food go up, or lots of arrests happening around the world then please invite me back to share more of what I know.

I've been also thinking that maybe they are "sheep asleep", but they aren't causing negative energy to swirl around. It's my hope that there'll be that point where they will wake up and process will naturally unfold. I put it out there and it's their decision now. Though, I do see that individually my siblings are asking a few questions (emphasis on 'few').

As far as sharing with strangers, I got all excited when I saw a Ron Paul sticker scotch taped to someones car window. I asked if she ever listened to Alex Jones. But I was aware that my voice dropped to a whisper while looking left and right; that was about 9 months ago. Maybe I should be looking up now for tiny toy copters, too.

Forevernyt
12th April 2012, 17:41
I used to work with a very good friend of mine, and we could talk about this stuff all day. He had a very open mind and I enjoyed our many conversations. Then I changed jobs and worked with another friend (ex-friend now) and he always had an opposite answer for everything I talked about and his word was final. There were no chemtrails, the government couldn't afford another war, or martial law or anything else. He was interested in aliens and UFOs but that's about all he was open to. Now I feel like I have no one in my "real life" circle to talk to about these things. My wife wants no part of it whatsoever.

Ah well, what can you do but hope for the best.

lake
12th April 2012, 17:52
It is very difficult and I have for the last month or so, just stopped trying to 'wake others up'!
Was on a golf course playing with a good mate of mine and he at one point turned to me and said that I seemed a bit down, at which point I, in a small way, explained a few 'truths'. Money, cancer and law! (only in a quick first contact way) :o
He turned to me and said that he KNEW that the things I was stating ARE TRUE but he would prefer not to know and just live the life and time, he and his family have! :confused:
I then said that if we don't change things, then our children will have to shoulder that which we wouldn't!
He said 'no it will just stay the same'.

I am beginning to consider that the concept of organic portals may have some truth?

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 17:57
He was interested in aliens and UFOs but that's about all he was open to. Now I feel like I have no one in my "real life" circle to talk to about these things. My wife wants no part of it whatsoever.

Oh, I haven't dared talk about UFO's and aliens. They'd have me committed for sure. I've only gone as far as to say that our Earth as we know it will be a place of peace and no money needed, equality, longevity, 100% health. They are still in the competition mode of things, one-up-comparison stuff. After a visit with them, I'm drained. And I reward myself with a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Yes, I said it. Closet Ben & Jerry's person. Much less these days. Well, less time with family, too. I suspect a correlation some where there or have a I stated the obvious? Tee...

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 18:02
It is very difficult and I have for the last month or so, just stopped trying to 'wake others up'!
Was on a golf course playing with a good mate of mine and he at one point turned to me and said that I seemed a bit down, at which point I, in a small way, explained a few 'truths'. Money, cancer and law! (only in a quick first contact way) :o
He turned to me and said that he KNEW that the things I was stating ARE TRUE but he would prefer not to know and just live the life and time, he and his family have! :confused:
I then said that if we don't change things, then our children will have to shoulder that which we wouldn't!
He said 'no it will just stay the same'.

I am beginning to consider that the concept of organic portals may have some truth?

Just a couple of days ago, I deleted my face book account. It was painful watching the conversations about where they should go to get their eyebrows reshaped. My focus was for my nieces and nephews that have little kids. So I’d add links that only covered just those topics. Nothing...

I agree that maybe there’s enough of us that’ll hold the light, and help them lessen the fear while we all transition beyond the "this".

Earth Angel
12th April 2012, 18:13
I am sure that many if not most of us here feel what you are saying........my husband and I thankfully are co-linear in our expanding and awakening.....which is a real blessing......but other than our kids who are in their 20's we don't have anyone to talk to about things, sure the odd friend will tolerate but never investigate themselves......one friend told me they think people just don't want to believe things could be that bad so they don't want to hear it......one time my then 24 year old was visiting a friend for dinner about half an hour away from our home (in the country) the plan was for us to drive her , she would stay over and we would pick her up the next day......around 11 she called me crying and asked could we come and get her , she was on the front lawn of the friends house, crying her eyes out after she had been thrown out for saying some of the things we were talking about regarding swine flu at the time........her friend went insane and threw her out of her house ........I thought that was a bit over the top........how about pass the salt and change the subject??
We have tried not talking about the things we know but find that a frustrating waste of an evening......but then don't want to risk friends becoming ex-friends.......I find all this information so exciting and I love talking about it, I don't understand how they dont want to know more! and seriously how can you be so limited in your thinking to believe there are no aliens??? come on !

I used to work with a very good friend of mine, and we could talk about this stuff all day. He had a very open mind and I enjoyed our many conversations. Then I changed jobs and worked with another friend (ex-friend now) and he always had an opposite answer for everything I talked about and his word was final. There were no chemtrails, the government couldn't afford another war, or martial law or anything else. He was interested in aliens and UFOs but that's about all he was open to. Now I feel like I have no one in my "real life" circle to talk to about these things. My wife wants no part of it whatsoever.

Earth Angel
12th April 2012, 18:19
even better is when my husband mentioned 9/11 at the dinner table with some friends and the one husband looks across at his wife and just rolls his eyes not aware I was across from him watching. This from a guy who drinks diet coke non stop, works through holidays on a farm worth millions but won't sell it, doesn't believe organic food is any better than regular, puts down people who actually eat organic, and is dotting his farm with windmills........

Yup, me too! I've been dealing withn this s*** for most of my life, and I'll be 68 in a couple o weeks. What I love, is when you're trying to explain something and their eyes go dead. It's like their brain just turns off when they hear something they are not prepared to handle. I call them sleepers.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Maria Stade
12th April 2012, 18:21
Well I think people realy dont want to know.. some are realy closed and others are a bit open.. often it is best to give a bit in time.
Yes there is a REAL lac of curiosity also it is common. Many keep them selves ocupied with imaginary futures that they cant have and TV and games.
Some times it can be a good way to disturbe what they know and do it again ... with a little luck they can get curious.. or why not anoyed.. lol.

Most people like to be in the comfort zone ... They dont whant to be different. It is about programing and the hassle free zone !

Icke say this so good !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKfAxEk034A

Forevernyt
12th April 2012, 18:23
Oh forget talking about 9/11. I was told by my ex-friend, that I shouldn't talk about it at work, if I wanted to keep my job. Huh???
Talk about censorship.

And that's how the people in control stay in control. Most people don't want to know what's going on. They are satisfied with working their jobs, going home, kissing the cat, kicking the wife, drinking beer and watching football.

I'm getting cranky in my old age. :)

Trail
12th April 2012, 18:29
This parable by Kryon helps me deal with these annoyances:

Imagine yourself, along with many other human beings, in a tar pit covered with tar, dirty from head to foot, unable to move quickly from place to place because the tar is so thick. As you plod from place to place, you become used to this condition, and year after year your life is lived in this fasion along with others. Like gravity of the planet, the encumberance of the tar is simply accepted - a fact of life for all. This is your imagined state (you image that's just how it is).

Suddenly but quietly, you are offered a gift from God. It's a "magic" tool that cleans your body and keeps it clean even while you are in the tar! Like an energy field, it actually repels the tar as you walk through it. You accept the gift and the work that must go with it, and you begin to learn how to use it (The Atonement). Slowly you change. To others you are begining to stand out, you are different - fresh and clean, while they are moving around you, still in the dark tar. You begin to realize how you have co-created this for yourself, but you also realize that it was a very personal gift, so you say nothing.

Now, do you think the others around you will ignore you as you walk freely without the tar touching you or encumbering your feet? They will watch the tar touch your body and never soil you. What do you think will happen? Ah! Watch! THEY are about to change! The first thing that will happen is that wherever you walk, there will be space, for they will clear the way for you. The second thing that will happen is that they will ask you how such a thing is possible. And when they find the "magic" tool from God, each of them will begin using it for themselves, and more humans will also be "clean" - each person creating for him or herself personally, just as you did for yourself.

As you silently continue your life over a period of time, look at what is happening to those around you! More than half will be "clean" and unencumbered by the tar. Stop and think about what has really happened. You have not evangelized your gift or asked any of these people to change for you, and yet they changed anyway. This is how the result of just the one creates for the many!

Mozart
12th April 2012, 18:31
Oh, I haven't dared talk about UFO's and aliens. They'd have me committed for sure. I've only gone as far as to say that our Earth as we know it will be a place of peace and no money needed, equality, longevity, 100% health. They are still in the competition mode of things, one-up-comparison stuff. After a visit with them, I'm drained. And I reward myself with a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Yes, I said it. Closet Ben & Jerry's person. Much less these days. Well, less time with family, too. I suspect a correlation some where there or have a stated the obvious? Tee...

When I talk with people who quickly dismiss the idea of UFOs, then I quickly counter them with THE FACT that many, many pilots of all sorts have already gone on record about UFOs ...

http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufo

... and I use sites like this one. I personally know the people who run that particular site and it's a good one.

If one is to dismiss any/all UFOs, one must also dismiss the testimonies of reliable, sane professional pilots -- is one really prepared to dismiss such testimonies?

So when one counters with: Well, why haven't we seen it on the news, then?

I then tell them about the 5 corporations that own the entire, eff'n mainstream media...

http://www.corporations.org/media/

... like how this awesome site explains it.

Then they counter with another "fact" that's really BS ...

The countering give-and-take is the best way to wake people up and I've done a lot of that, too.

But, mostly, it's been people shoving off the information, as they cannot bear the thought that they could be wrong ... AND THEY ARE WRONG ... so they are going to have a ****-storm of awakening SOON.

And I'll come out of the closet with you about Ben & Jerry's! Love that stuff!

jackovesk
12th April 2012, 18:41

I find it's hard to find the balance between getting the word out and just leaving it alone. My siblings are interested in who's car is more red. I'm at the point where I've backed off.

I have a little bit more of a different approach WhiteCrowBlackDeer...

I'll never 'Back-Off'...:nono:

Only last week my brother (who I've never really had much time for) rang me up to catch up...

So I asked him how his kids were, basically small talk and he preceded to tell me how much his 8 year-old daughter loves 'Lady Gaga'...:confused:

In disbelief, I asked him "Do you actually let ???? listen and watch that (My Own Words) 'Meat Dress, Blood Stained-Panty-Wearing Sell-Out Satanist' influence your 8 year old daughters mind..?

He got a little taken back by that comment...:yes4:

He replied in his usual 'Dumbfounded' tone - "What's wrong with that...?"

I replied - "You Dumb-'Effing' Bastard, its time you started paying attention to what your children watch on TV"..!

He again was 'Dumbfounded' and started to take offence to my advice...

I said to him - "You naive bastard, just put in a You Tube Search - "Lady Gaga Satanist", then come back to me after you've educated yourself..!"

...and 'Hung-Up'

3 Days later I get another call - "Yep - You were'nt telling BS were you, it took me a whole afternoon to re-educate ???? as to why 'Lady Gaga' wasn't a very good role model for such a young mind..! That very day I went out and bought her the latest 'Taylor Swift' album and decided I should take more of an interest in what my kids are listening to, let alone influenced by..!"

I replied - "Good to hear..!"

(Moral of the Story) - Don't sugarcoat anything, tell them the 'TRUTH' and if they don't listen its not your problem and at least you tried..!

Saracatt
12th April 2012, 18:50
The fact that she went insane and threw your daughter out proves that she knows on some level that it's true. If she really thought it was nonsense, she would have just laughed. She's upset on a deep level, but she can't deal with it. I deal with this all the time. I know so many people who are trying so hard to ignore what they know is true. They get angry because when I talk about it they can't ignore it anymore.

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 19:00
Doesn't fit this thread.

Maria Stade
12th April 2012, 19:05
It can be a lot of sadness to live with a partner as one avaken to the truth and the other is not.
I just want to say, one day they will also start to look at the facts and life will become more easy when you have someone to discuss different issues with and there is no need to keep it all inside by your self.
Thats the fine thing with forums, its easy to find like minded now days, it makes a funny web :spider:

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 19:17
Doesn't fit this thread.

Sidney
12th April 2012, 19:20
I have spent years and different approaches dropping the facts to various people that I know. The reactions all have one thing in common. An almost "comatose" look in their eyes, as if a trigger word has put them in a hypnotic state of mind. I have decided I will save my energy, and spend it elsewhere, working on my own behalf with meditation and further seeking of my own truths. I believe, each person has their individual time they are intended to awaken. It is up to them, to wake up, not us. I am thinking it may also be in our DNA, those of us who cannot be brainwashed. I only hope that in all the frustration, we can benefit from furthering our ascension process. Trying to convince someone, who cannot be convinced is absolutely exhausting, and I simply don't have the energy for it anymore. Is it a lonely place to be?? Hell yes. but then there's you guys.:grouphug:

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 19:31
This parable by Kryon helps me deal with these annoyances:

Imagine yourself, along with many other human beings, in a tar pit covered with tar, dirty from head to foot, unable to move quickly from place to place because the tar is so thick. As you plod from place to place, you become used to this condition, and year after year your life is lived in this fasion along with others. Like gravity of the planet, the encumberance of the tar is simply accepted - a fact of life for all. This is your imagined state (you image that's just how it is).

Love the Kryon series.

RunningDeer
12th April 2012, 19:40
Doesn't fit this thread.

pilotsimone
12th April 2012, 19:41
Pushing this information on people before they are ready to hear it has an extremely negative effect, in my experience. It's repels them from the information and makes them dig in their heels (fear).

Kind of like vegans who attack their meat-eating family...yelling at them to wake up to what they are doing to the animals. Sending them articles, graphic videos of animal cruelty, over and over again.

It has a real born again vibe to it (if you know what I mean by that). And there is nothing more annoying or repelling than a born again type person trying to recruit you into their way of thinking. :)

If we sincerely seek to wake up the others, it would serve us well to learn about human nature.

My sense is that needing to be right often dominates the need to wake up family/friends more often than we'd probably like to admit. Aggressive tactics are often a sign of this...

For example, starting a debate they clearly were not intending on their personal Facebook page...in front of all their friends and family...calling them out like they're an idiot (and then claiming they are rude?).

Please know that I've done this too! :)

We only have small bits and pieces of the truth right now (all of us). No one really knows what is going on large scale. So, I find it irresponsible to pressure people with this stuff when I'm certain they are not receptive.

Earth Angel
12th April 2012, 19:46
@WhiteCrowBlackDeer
So, I'm revealing another secret pleasure - I want just a tiny thing to happen, so they'll be shaken out of their daze. Just a teeny-tiny thing.

haha I think secretly we all want something to happen just so we can finally say SEEEEE I TOLD YOU !! .........my daughter is fed up telling the people at work stuff she gets from me and it never happens, and of course they just laugh at her now.

Forevernyt
12th April 2012, 19:55
Oh, don't misunderstand me, I wasn't claiming anything. All I did was to say, if they were interested, they should look up a few certain topics. I never said anyone was wrong, or an idiot. However, I was told to basically shut up, just for offering some information. I did find that rude. If this particular person, who was not the original poster, did not want to hear or see my information, they could have said it more politely than, I was trying to shut him up.

Also then apologized to the original poster for causing any problems on her post, when that was no my intention.

Avocadess
12th April 2012, 19:59
Haha. One of my sisters, the one I am closest to, made it clear that she doesn't want me to post anything which includes the word UFO or alien on her Facebook. She said she reads them and then deletes them. I'm not sure whether she feels she is protecting herself or me, but I have learned that with her (for instance) she is okay with me talking about such things when we talk in private, but not around others.

I love what is happening on my Facebook. I was resistant to joining Facebook when a friend of mine in another state somehow talked me into it. I think I joined more to make her happy than anything, and did not plan to stay. At first I only friended people I already knew personally and a lot of relatives. But this was not fun for me because when I would post about issues that are very important to me and that people who are like-minded to me get excited about, there would be not a peep.

Then I realized that people who are into eating organic (or raw and organic) foods have all been at least partially wakened from the programming we have been given -- and the vast majority of them will consider ideas the mainstream considers "far out" and even get excited about it too. For a while I spent time adding new friends just by discovering people that were fans of David Avocado Wolfe (a raw food and superfoods speaker) and then also friending some of their friends, etc. -- just whoever I could see on their "wall" had common interests to me. In time I got to have over 2,000 "Friends" and now I use my Facebook page kind of like a "news reader." I share information I collect -- whether it be about GMOs, upcoming "mass arrests" or a local peace march or speaker. Although I don't know most of these people "in person" I have been enjoying Facebook immensely -- and even ended up getting a small part-time job watch-dogging the Facebook sites of a minor celebrity in the world of cutting edge health. I never would have guessed that my participation on Facebook would have led to incoming-earning work!

One of the things I will LOVE about it should these mass arrests come down and be successful as Drake predicts is that he said that after the arrests there will be television documentaries for at least a few months which will educate the American people about what the criminals who have stolen from, lied to and sought to control the American people have done. Should that happen, I could easily see people a year from now saying, "Oh yeah. I know what you are saying is totally true!" as if they always thought so. (smile)

DeDukshyn
12th April 2012, 20:19

I'm rude ... I say that **** all the time! ;)

I've notice that chaos begs more change than peace. When things are wrong and peaceful, they stay wrong. Throw some chaos into it and then try to guide the pieces into place. What I often do is find some info that absolutely will blow someones mind, and crack their belief system (in the general sense of belief system - not philisophical). Then you inject tidbits into those cracks and let them be.

An example: If I am talking to someone who is an athiest and supporter of Darwinism (which is a bunch of BS), and I want to open his mind to something larger - like the ethereal, dimensions, conscious creation, etc. One would know I'd have my work cut out for me, but if I can crack the belief system with one small thing that may make him question his belief system, then I can start the inserting of other larger concepts. For Darwinists, I use the story of the Corolla spider. A real spider, that really exists and uses an absolutely mind blowing method of determining prey from predator while hiding in its burrow (it's a burrowing spider). This method slaps darwin in the face with a 10 lb brick, because if Darwinism were true, this spider would not do what it does, it would not exist - yet it does. It is not possible for an animal to develop a skill like this via random mutation, "learning", natural selection, or any means less than Intelligent Design.

For those curious, the Corolla spider, while digging a burrow, will search for 6 to 8 tiny pyramid shaped (pointed on one end) piece of quartz crystals (only quartz). After the burrow is dug, it will place the crystals in circular fashion around the outside of its burrow and attach a line of silk to the pointed end of each of the 6-8 crystals. It wil run the lines down into its burrow and hold or attach the ends of the lines each with a single leg and wait. Whenever another critter is outside the burrow and brushed against one of the crystals, a high frequency vibration is emited from the crystal, likely amplified by the crystal itself, and travels down the silk strands where the spider can feel the vibrations on its legs. These spiders appear to be reading the actual vibrational signature of these other critters as they can almost miraculously determine prey from predator. If the vibration = prey, jump out and attack, and if it is predator (like a wasp or larger spider), then stay safely inside.

Addition: Humans have long known about the high frequency vibrational properties of quartz crystals. But only recently have we used them in "modern times" for communication purposes. When I was a child I built a "crystal radio" which uses no power source, yet the quartz crystal is so adept at picking up the subtle vibrations it can amplify radio signals on it's own - enough to be heard by the human ear - WITHOUT the need for an external power source. ANd here a spider uses it for a form of communication as well ... ;)

So this spider, with no brain, and no learning capabilities, considered by humans to have no consciousness even, uses an extremely advanced tool that rivals the complexity of tools only used by humans ... random mutation? Bwahahahah!!! ;) For the record, there has never been observed a single random mutation that has proven benficial to a species. In humans we call those genetic diseases. lol.

So if I get this across to my athiest friend, then he's put into the position of having to re-question his whole belief system - at least somewhat, which creates the cracks that I use to throw some other considerations at him. In some people, you only need to start this process and curiosity starts to do its work. The truth wants to be known, humans have to work at creating "reasons" to suppress it.

Some of the studies in Quantum physics is good for this as well. There's those that scoff at the connection between manifestation and consciousness -- they obviously aren't educated in the research ... ;)

Addition: Also people, never think you are "failing" when people reject the truth. When you plant a seed in someones mind - even if they completely reject the notion, that seed may grow. Alls it will need is the right envirnment - and who knows when that environment may come? Long after you have done your work most likely ... keep planting those seeds - the more you plant the better the chance of germination at some point in the future.

pilotsimone
12th April 2012, 20:28
Oh, don't misunderstand me, I wasn't claiming anything. All I did was to say, if they were interested, they should look up a few certain topics. I never said anyone was wrong, or an idiot. However, I was told to basically shut up, just for offering some information. I did find that rude. If this particular person, who was not the original poster, did not want to hear or see my information, they could have said it more politely than, I was trying to shut him up.

Also then apologized to the original poster for causing any problems on her post, when that was no my intention.

Thanks for clarifying, Forevernyt. It doesn't sound like you were being aggressive, rather you triggered one of her Facebook friends with the information you were offering.

Not much we can do when we trigger someone, other than to see what lesson we can learn from it...

There is gold to be mined from every experience. ~Hanns-Oskar Porr

mosquito
13th April 2012, 03:14
I appreciate what everyone is saying here, but what we all need is ....

Perspective.

Yuri Gagarin is a national hero in Russia, most if not all Russian cities have a Gagarin St.. So it's quite natural for a young Russian to bridle at being told their hero is not what they've been brought up to believe. IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY as the average American (not the Americans on Avalon) doesn't like having it pointed out that Lincoln, for example, may not have been the great, semi-divine liberator that they have been told. The same goes for any other "hero", if you're in any doubt about it, take a trip to one of the Southern states and try openly criticizing Elvis Presley, but beware !!!

ALL of us, regardless of nationality or any other factor, have been brainwashed into believing all sorts of rubbish. The older I get, the more I realise that everything I've ever believed or held dear is an illusion, including core beliefs about myself, which is tough.

Is it really our responsibility to wake others up ? If a person hasn't come to a particular realisation for themself, then do not our "truths" merely serve as another form of unconscious conditioning ?
Please realise that for every person here who (admirably) wants to be proactive in waking other people up, there are 100s of psychiatrists meeting and agreeing upon new ways of pathologising you for daring to doubt the word of those in authority, psychiatrists who have the power to get you locked up indefinitely and drug you into a stupour. There are 1000s of evangelical christians who are convinced their god wants them to convert you to their particular version of the truth. Waking up to the many layers of the illusion is each individuals responsibility, and in my opinion the best thing we can do is encourage everyone we meet to think for themselves and to question what they've been told or taught as fact, EVERYTHING they've been told !! As another poster said, feeding people tidbits is a good way to go about it too.

KiwiElf
13th April 2012, 03:22
My empathies exactly... and the main reason I gave up teaching! Talk about "spoon-feeding"! Most of the students were more interested in Kim Kardashian's latest outfit! *SIGH*... you can take the horse to water...

truth4me
13th April 2012, 03:35

love and peace
sirdipswitch There is a term used and it's called "slides" where the mind shuts down because of certain words."slides" are used all the time on people who are caught up in this 3-D world. Here is a link to "slides". Go about half way down the article and it will explain it..

educate-yourself.org/nwo/

songsfortheotherkind
13th April 2012, 06:32

Ah, see, that makes you the better individual, as I have no issue with saying such things these days, whilst simultaneously making mystical style hand movements and wiggling my eyebrows. :P

bennycog
13th April 2012, 08:31
the way i see it is that you can feel when someone is ready to hear or converse with about the goings on of the world and when you find that connection.. you start getting them to ask the questions and dicover for themselves.. because no matter who you talk to it will be in one ear and out the other.. and it is only the few people around you that you can disclose to what you think otherwise your the wierdest guy on the planet to them.. which should not bother you one bit.. listen to the people around you.. feel their anxiety on the matter or feel the tension within them for the answers they are after..
i found the only way i have been able to do this is because i have known since i was a teen that we are nowhere near in the situation that we should be in the world..
SO SO held back..

Star1111
13th April 2012, 09:00
IMO there are only two things .................. LOVE & FEAR.
A lot of people don't want to hear because they are afraid, they are in FEAR.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Don't give up but IMO don't force the issue. When it is their time to wake up they will. If they don't..................... they don't. We can only LOVE them and hope that one day they will.

Much LOVE to you all.

Airwooz
13th April 2012, 11:05
My girl friend has the same problem, after I show her the Obama birth certificate where i download from offcial website and tried to separate different layer by using Coreldraw...

Then she started to think... I always pour various kinds of conspiracy theories to her, she has no comments about. I know she doesn't believed most of them but at least she would listened to me...

I have encounter many people in real life who doesn't interest in any alternative concepts, I used to complained about it, but then i realize i can do nothing but be patience and give them some hint to go on, some one will understand eventually, some will not, it depends on self awareness.

9eagle9
13th April 2012, 11:06
The thing is plenty has happened; the dumbing down and programming over an entire planet of people is rather a large thing.

Not to mention the legion of accessories that go with that.

Focus on those who have the 'ability' to comprehend of what you speak. Most don't. You can beat them with a stick but they do not have the 'ability' they are without the means of understanding this-- no more than a puppy would. This reminds me of bad boy syndrome where women chase emotionally unavailble men. The only thing you are going to do is disinvalidate yourself.

You don't need the understanding or acceptance of others in order to validate what you know to be true. Chances are even if you did, as noted further up, they'd not do anything with it. But make sure what you're telling people is truth and EVIDENTIAL.

If one truly wants to help focus on those who CAN be helped. The same way you'd tell a person, find someone who will love you back.

You're talking about programmed people unless you are de-programmer (and they are not popular people) you can't do anything. They are programmed to REFUSE anything that is not part of the program. Even a de-programmer knows the best that can usually happen is you can break their program down and send them into a fit that does nothing but reveal THEIR programming. You can predict what their programming is going to do but.. But we KNOW they are programmed. So what have we accomplished? The only thing it accomplishes is showing those who have the ability to comprehend this that a program is in place.

Programming is passed by information sharing. The truth is not spread like programmable viruses, its self -evidential.

There is some responsiblity on our side of things. If we just repeating the same bull**** imposed on us by sensationalists on the alternative media and spiritualist sides of things we are earning our own lack credibility. We are then just spreading more 'dumbing down' . There's enough intelligient people out there to know dumb when they hear it. And when that's all we are offering is more dumb it doesn't not matter if its on the 'light' side of things even those who have the ability to comprehend whats going on is going to refuse it. Can't blame them for that. Just more of the same bs we go from those who wanted us dumb downed in the first place. There's bad bs and there's nice bs...but its all bull****.

Don't be an unwitting agent to the ptb, stick to what you know. Everything 'told' to me runs the risk of being a program. If that is the truth of the matter then the truth will provide evidence a program is running.

We live in a programmed world; a matrix world. One has to know who is Mr. Anderson and who is Mr. Smith. One provided evidence of truth the other provided evidence of a program. One shed his programming and began to live and know the truth, it became evidential to him. One had their programming shorted and ceased to exist. Do you KNOW who is who in this world?

One will not until they've shorted their own programming. People are not willing to do that because they've been programmed to think the program is life.

The nicest well intentioned people in the world are programmers. Not by choice they didn't sign up to get a paycheck from the PTB, they don't know what they are doing. And if they are told, they don't care because the program doesn't allow for it.

The truth has an interesting way of providing its own evidence. Find it. It will never let you down, you will never left with egg on your face in front of those people. It won't do anything to shift their stance, there's no one who can, but the truth won't let YOU down. The truth can only be denied, it can't be argued with or proven to be false because its the truth.

PurpleLama
13th April 2012, 23:25
One thing that can never be shared is the spirit of seeking. One can only find that one within one's own self.

christian
13th April 2012, 23:38
Hell, if someone said that Yuri was not the first person to orbit the earth and I was given some clues on where to look, I would have spent the rest of my day LEARNING something new.

I thought it was pretty rude of this guy to try to shut me up. If you don’t want to believe an alternate piece of information or history, that’s your prerogative. There are nicer ways to speak to people.

Sometimes, I just wish something would happen finally, out in the open so I can say SEE! I TOLD YOU!

Hi Forevernyt, I can relate to your post in two ways. I have encountered the same issue, when I talked to other people, but I also was one of those others. I was genuinely concerned about the state of the world and human affairs, but considered any talks about stuff going on in space or in our distant past to be a distraction from current affairs, where I believed we should focus on to get things right.

It's the same old story, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink. We've got to be gentle with each other and practice forgiveness when other people are rude to us. But this forgiving attitude does not mean being meek, we can stand our ground and be assertive without being aggressive or condescending.

Rather than this "I told you so" moment I hope there will be more "see how you can do it" moments.

Hervé
14th April 2012, 00:42
How it works... the mechanics behind the programming of a planet:

To give some reality on how a programmed individual keeps on going with the program whether the latter is implemented on one out-of-body as in "The Programming of A Planet (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39288-Bill-Ryan-joining-Kerry-David-W.-with-Bill-Wood&p=411418&viewfull=1#post411418)" (abductions or `in-between lives') or through an upbringing within a particular culture or tradition, here is an example of a mom who tried to talk some sense into her son who is still caught up into what has become a cult:

Sadly, the last time we saw our son who is still in the S.O.*, I pointed out the outpoint of "Super Power"* to him. He could not respond other than to repeat how the building needs to be finished first and the staff in place before the tech can be delivered.

I kept trying to get him to duplicate that all that isn’t required to get staff through, even if only one at a time. It was amazing for me to see how he could not respond other than to state the party line about the building. He just could not think it through.

The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

This is what I saw in my son. He could not answer a simple question about Super Power, but only parrot the party line.

Emphasis ,mine, to underline what happens with an awake individual's "friends" who just refuse to hear or talk about anything else than what's on TeeVee...

So... how to un-hypnotize skull-dwelling zombies who are either under the spell of post-hypnotic orders and behaviours, or an equivalent, when they are not only unaware of it but would fight anyone attempting to demonstrate it to them... tough catch-22 job!

* "Orthodox" Church of Scientology building in Clearwater, Fl., operated by the S.O. or "Sea Organization."

Check also this one... how it's done (read the comment):

HM1TUdmuOeg

Doctor
14th April 2012, 01:52
Dealing with narrow or closed minded individuals is never easy. They will always shut everything out and I will typically get the "God created everything" response. I mention aliens, they say "god" created them. I think all narrow minded people just like to be "right" more than anything. It's sad. There's a whole universe out there and most people like to stay hibernated in their little bubble. it doesn't matter how much proof you show them, it will never matter.

More recently, I got into a debate about all the things that have been happening this year. The strange noises, seismic activity, volcanic activity, even all the secret bills being passed by our government. A certain individual had a response for everything, questioning every detail that I have already explained. Even though I show proof of the increase in activity, their response was always "there is no increase in activity".

I hope disclosure happens VERY soon. That would be the ultimate "I told you so" story.

Mandala
15th April 2012, 03:48
I have been in the same situations as the rest of you. It has been incredibly frustrating more times than not, especially with my closest friends and family members.

Giving this further thought, I believe not only do the people not want to hear what we have to say, don't care what we have to say, can't comprehend what we have to say, but are truly not ready to hear due to their life contracts of what they are here to learn. If we interfere, we possibly might interrupt their spiritual journey and a valuable lesson they have contracted to experience. Remember, not all these people are on the same timeline or timetable as we are.

Once you dangle the bait and they refuse, walk away. It is not their time. Unconditional love makes this possible, while making it also incredibly difficult.

kcbc2010
15th April 2012, 21:11
Western/American culture doesn't value respect as much as other cultures. Sadly, we tape elderly people getting beat up by teenagers, but don't do anything to stop it. Then we have the kids who decide that it's a bright idea to deal with their emotional issues by bringing a gun to school and killing people. So, rude people really don't surprise me anymore.

Mostly, what I find is that a lot of people on the Left and Right talk a lot about working together and talking together, but they are more interested in talking at each other than listening to each other.

It's like every conversation has to be like how the news shows get the pundit from the Left and the Right and there isn't really discussion, but a couple of people spewing out their propaganda hoping something sticks. That's just not productive and I've grown weary of that kind of communication. It takes two people listening and actively participating in a conversation to discuss things and ideas.

We've been programmed to behave the way we are behaving.

I started reading a book last night about Atlantis called the "Lost Continent" and it's really quite chilling when you start seeing your own country as an Atlantis that is destroying from the inside due to a lack of spirituality and respect for people/nature. It's very riveting, but I force myself to put it down because it's just sad how Atlantis is hoping that this one man from the priest-class will save her as others from his class have been seduced by darkness and inhumanity.

I wonder if things will get so bad that we'll be waiting and wondering if one man can save us and it's just sad to think about and I don't want to think about it too much because our thoughts create reality you know...

I can only change myself and influence those around me. There are topics that I'd love to discuss with my friends, but I also know it's not the time. So, I wait and learn and read....and hang out on PA....

9eagle9
15th April 2012, 23:43
that should be a clue that perhaps you are not qualified nor obligated to deal with them unless they are somehow imposing on you.

When we preach the 'truth' to people we are actually imposing on them, from their POV and they will respond in the same way that you would if they preached their zombie doctrine to you. So we can expect that they will respond that way. Programmed people are very predictable. It is then up to us to either accept it or keep denying that we are banging our heads on a wall. I understand that I am now. So there is really no one to blame but myself.

If we are expecting progress and beneficial I would suggest we don't adopt a 'I told you so' attitude; chances are what effects them is going us all. ..in some fashion or another.

Dealing with narrow or closed minded individuals is never easy. They will always shut everything out and I will typically get the "God created everything" response. I mention aliens, they say "god" created them. I think all narrow minded people just like to be "right" more than anything. It's sad. There's a whole universe out there and most people like to stay hibernated in their little bubble. it doesn't matter how much proof you show them, it will never matter.

More recently, I got into a debate about all the things that have been happening this year. The strange noises, seismic activity, volcanic activity, even all the secret bills being passed by our government. A certain individual had a response for everything, questioning every detail that I have already explained. Even though I show proof of the increase in activity, their response was always "there is no increase in activity".

I hope disclosure happens VERY soon. That would be the ultimate "I told you so" story.

mexrph
16th April 2012, 01:09
I don't even attempt to talk to anyone with a high degree of cognitive dissonance (inability to incorporate new information because that new information causes a great deal of mental anxiety). Some people don't want to hear what we tell them because then they would have to do something about it. And they want to continue to live in their dream world.

9eagle9
16th April 2012, 01:34
(inability to incorporate new information because that new information causes a great deal of mental anxiety).

worth repeating.

Chester
16th April 2012, 02:43
We only have small bits and pieces of the truth right now (all of us). No one really knows what is going on large scale. So, I find it irresponsible to pressure people with this stuff when I'm certain they are not receptive.

Some have far more truthful information (and actual experiences of some of these sad truths) than others - some of us also have the pressure of knowing the likely world they are leaving their children by holding back, by keeping it to themselves when someone doesn't want to hear it... - read Jackovesk's example - it wasn't easy being direct with his brother but a few days later he was thanked by same. Sometimes there's the need to be brutally honest.

pilotsimone
16th April 2012, 04:33
Some have far more truthful information (and actual experiences of some of these sad truths) than others - some of us also have the pressure of knowing the likely world they are leaving their children by holding back, by keeping it to themselves when someone doesn't want to hear it... - read Jackovesk's example - it wasn't easy being direct with his brother but a few days later he was thanked by same. Sometimes there's the need to be brutally honest.

I wonder if you'd be willing to test this approach for the next several weeks on your family and friends...using Jack's words and attitude shown below?

An interesting experiment for sure. :)

"You Dumb-'Effing' Bastard, its time you started paying attention

You naive bastard, just put in a You Tube Search…then come back to me after you've educated yourself..!" ...and 'Hung-Up'

Chester
16th April 2012, 05:17
I would get nowhere with that exact type of approach - what I meant to communicate was not backing down and being brutally honest - I wouldn't use the language style you pointed out as it shuts down my family and friends to do so.

jorr lundstrom
16th April 2012, 06:19
(inability to incorporate new information because that new information causes a great deal of mental anxiety).

worth repeating.

I have a neighbor, one of the very few people I try to talk to.
He was programmed 40 years ago on the farm where he
grew up. He has nothing but those solid programmings.
Everything outside the programs is Terra Incognita.
Stepping out of those programs can be seen as similar to
jumping into an abyss totally unprepared. He has answers to
everything, knows how everything functions, how people
think and wots driving them. LOL BTW, did you know there
are only economic values in the world? LOL
I dunno wot it would take to rock his boat. He mocks me by
always telling me that the only value there are in trees are that
they can be burnt to create heat indoors. He knows I love
trees. LOL He is almost always angry with his wife, children,
relatives, gays, immigrants and so on. And Im sure he isnt
the only one of that sort of machine in this world. LOL
Is he afraid? You bet.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

RunningDeer
16th April 2012, 12:17
He knows I love trees.

Trees rock! This is for you, Jorr;

Doctor
16th April 2012, 22:09
Do any of you get the crazy label as much as I do? This must be a daily occurrence for me. Those who do not understand will always call you crazy. It's the "crazy" ones that have been right.

RunningDeer
16th April 2012, 22:23
Do any of you get the crazy label as much as I do? This must be a daily occurrence for me. Those who do not understand will always call you crazy. It's the "crazy" ones that have been right.

Agreed, Doc, crazy is a badge of honor; one who has taken the multidimensional leap. One who stands in her/his own Truth.

Muzz
16th April 2012, 22:52
Dont worry too much about being called crazy. Maybe its a compliment. :)

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world." R. D. Lang

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius

"A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free." Nikos Kazantzakis

"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." Akiro Kurosawa

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.... I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends ... and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it."
John Lennon

pilotsimone
16th April 2012, 23:07

...and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche

9eagle9
16th April 2012, 23:34
I don't get the crazy label, then again I don't spout a bunch of bull**** or talk about things I don't clearly comprehend either.

I get the 'bitch' label, raving lunatic PMS bitch, overly authoritative, arrogant , superiority complex bitch.

I'm too intelligent to be labeled crazy even by the sheeple.

When someone says you are crazy they are essentially saying "you are making me uncomfortable and I can't deal with it so something must be wrong with you ".

They're fear just re-translates everything .

Never about what people think, its what they know. And if they knew ....they'd not have to think you were crazy to keep themselves safe.

But if given a choice between crazy and stooopid...I'd take crazy.

Belle
16th April 2012, 23:41

...and those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ~Nietzsche

I was lead to believe George Carlin said that...it was among a list of some of his quotes. I may have to change my signature. :p

Joking aside, I just read a post on O'Finioan's Blog dated April 15th that speaks to rudeness and those that would hurt others. Not written in anger, but in a gentle and thoughtful way...as one would speak to a child who is not aware of the harm one brings to one's self when hurting another, and the value of love and forgiveness.

Sharing a post I found beautifully written...Found at http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

The Beast

April 15, 2012 at 9:11 pm (Uncategorized)

I really don’t know why I’m writing this.

It’s for a very select few, and they will know who they are when they read it.

Problem is, I know it will fall on deaf ears, and deaf hearts. Hearts that have been turned and hardened by the beast.

I am also not sure how many of the words to be written here are actually mine. Ya just never know sometimes.

To the people this is not meant for, all I ask is that if you find this worthy enough, pass it on.

So … with that ….

The Beast. Do you know him? He knows you. He has many names, this beast. Some call him the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, Diablo and so on. For us it’s Loki. You help feed him, give him power.

With every cruelty you write, he grows in strength. With every laugh you have at those who are broken and in pain, he smiles.

Don’t you see him? Do you use a mirror? He’s there, looking at you smiling, pleased with his handiwork.

You take the time to read someone’s blog and their writings, or watch and pretend to listen to someone pouring out their hearts and their pain.

Then, oh then … you start writing, and the Beast helps. But remember, the Beast can only help you if YOU let Him. You do, eagerly.

So you start writing painful, vile, vulgar words. It so pleases the Beast. Does it please you? It must. Because you go back and write more of your ugliness to and about someone who is broken and only needs someone to hear.

That someone is most certainly not you, is it? No. No, you let the Beast take control and fuel your already burning blackened hearts.

Have you never asked yourselves why you would or could ever write such hate? How does it make you feel when you go back and read what you wrote? Does it make you happy, proud? It does the Beast. He roars with delight! You did feed him, after all.

You both got what you wanted. YOU got to show people how small of a hate filled person you are. How vile your hearts truly are. How in need of help YOU are. The Beast? Well, he got you.

Then one day it happens. You become the broken. You need someone to listen to you. Does the Beast you have fed for so long care?

Hardly. He leaves you, broken, in need and alone. Then suddenly, you find YOURSELF on the receiving end of hate.

And there he is. The Beast. Now with his hand on someone else’s shoulder pushing that person to do to YOU what YOU spent so much time and energy doing to others!

How will YOU feel when that day comes?

“Oh, that will never happen!” you think. Yes it will. It may be years, but it always does.

You could be in an automobile accident tomorrow. Be laid up for months. Job gone. Money gone. In need of help.

Will the Beast help you? No. Will any of the others doing his work help you? No.

You know who would?

The very people YOU worked so hard to do harm to. These are the people who care. Not the Beast, not others like YOU not the agencies you work for, but the people you caused pain to!

Next time you stand in front of a mirror, take a good, long look at yourself. What do you see?

Do you see someone with goodness in their heart? Or, do you see the Beast standing behind you, whispering at you?

Do some soul-searching.