PDA

View Full Version : Strange Sounds in Oregon

Mandala
13th April 2012, 02:17
rowqeNTsaGs

Now we have unusual sounds in Oregon for the last 3 nights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rowqeNTsaGs&feature=g-all-lik&context=G29123a1FAAAAAAAAHAA

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is just so weird; it is hard to believe that this has been happening all around the world. Someone has got to know what this is.

Mozart
13th April 2012, 02:25
[/COLOR]This is just so weird; it is hard to believe that this has been happening all around the world. Someone has got to know what this is.

Many of these "strange sounds" are the ETs destroying the numerous DUMBs all over the world.

The ETs are using their hyper-advanced technologies to destroy them -- in many cases creating hyper-pressures by increasing the air pressure upon the DUMBs 20-fold, so when the bases collapse, the resulting air being pushed out is jammed through the air vents that enable the bases to breathe, hence the "weird sounds" all over the world.

It's REALLY GREAT that we have the ETs on our side ... if it weren't for them, we would NOT STAND A CHANCE to stop/defeat the dark bastard elites.

Edit: I'm not saying that the weird sounds are only the ETs destroying the DUMBs -- adjustments of the Earth's magnetic field certainly can explain many of the weird sounds, of course.

~Mozart

Cilka
13th April 2012, 02:36
Mandala, oh my God, that is really loud. Did you sleep at all? I would be really annoyed.

Mozart, I dont think ET's destroying underground bases is the cause of this noise. In my opinion the US military is using a combination of different weapons, could be a combination of a space based one and an underground one, that might be the cause of this noise. I cannot prove this theory 100% and neither can you, we just have to be patient because the truth is just around the corner. Besides, if ET's were destroying underground facilities then that would make them just as stupid and violent just like humans, and those kind of ET's I personally would not want to befriend.

KiwiElf
13th April 2012, 02:45
Then, I would suggest that earthquakes may follow, based on recent & similar events in other parts ...

Mozart
13th April 2012, 02:45
Besides, if ET's were destroying underground facilities then that would make them just as stupid and violent just like humans, and those kind of ET's I personally would not want to befriend.

Yes, I don't have any hard proof of the ETs destroying the bases, but Wilcock's highly-reliable insider contacts have made it very clear to him that the bases under Washington DC were, in fact, destroyed by powers that far exceed any of human powers on Earth.

And in every single case of an ET-based destruction of any DUMB, all humans and animals were removed or allowed to leave prior to the destruction of the bases. I seriously doubt that any life at all had been lost to any ET-based destruction of any DUMB.

I just "know" that many, many DUMBs have been destroyed, just "know" that. I have no proof of it, but I will sure as **** be glad when proof of such bases being destroyed finally comes out.

Avocadess
13th April 2012, 02:57
I have always thought it was the sound of underground bases being destroyed like Mozart suggested, but now that I heard this top video and after the news show I saw today from Australia which appears to be the beginning of the long-planned "final stage" false flag of the dark cabal per Werner von Braun's assistant Dr. Carol Rosin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qf5SvJpGuv0

it occurs to me that it may be a psy op -- to get people ready for a faked alien invasion. I would hasten to add that I do not completely agree with the announcer's spin on this, but I think he's getting close.

I think I learned of this program aired on Australian mainstream media on Easter Sunday from another thread on this website (which I definitely consider to be a psy op testing the waters for getting people prepared for a fake invasion):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=swjR00H2Jm0

Cilka
13th April 2012, 02:58
Besides, if ET's were destroying underground facilities then that would make them just as stupid and violent just like humans, and those kind of ET's I personally would not want to befriend.

Yes, I don't have any hard proof of the ETs destroying the bases, but Wilcock's highly-reliable insider contacts have made it very clear to him that the bases under Washington DC were, in fact, destroyed by powers that far exceed any of human powers on Earth.

And in every single case of an ET-based destruction of any DUMB, all humans and animals were removed or allowed to leave prior to the destruction of the bases. I seriously doubt that any life at all had been lost to any ET-based destruction of any DUMB.

I just "know" that many, many DUMBs have been destroyed, just "know" that. I have no proof of it, but I will sure as **** be glad when proof of such bases being destroyed finally comes out.

Hey, you should check out Dr Judy Wood's work here http://www.drjudywood.com/ There are such weapons in existence already, but they are being used by humans. This technology has been given to them by certain species of ET's, and as if humans were not violent enough, these creatures are now responsible for making humans even worse cold blooded murderers.

Avocadess
13th April 2012, 03:06
The same technology in responsible hands I believe could be a very good thing; in the hands of the illumonaughty they can play "Star Wars" with our minds so that we feel afraid and they can "protect" us by forming a global police state.

Also, according to Drake (in one of his interviews on Freedom Reigns radio program) the Air Force is the one branch of the military which is mostly run by dark cabal forces -- and of course they would be the ones doing a false-flag alien invasion.

KiwiElf
13th April 2012, 05:04
The same technology in responsible hands I believe could be a very good thing; in the hands of the illumonaughty they can play "Star Wars" with our minds so that we feel afraid and they can "protect" us by forming a global police state.

Also, according to Drake (in one of his interviews on Freedom Reigns radio program) the Air Force is the one branch of the military which is mostly run by dark cabal forces -- and of course they would be the ones doing a false-flag alien invasion.

Not disagreeing with you Avocadess, but the "exotic technologies" (ie classified Black Ops projects & alleged ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) plus the supposed "Secret Space Fleet" is an arm of the NAVY, as is Area 51 and other bases...

Avocadess
13th April 2012, 05:37
I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to the divisions or fields of the military. I of course don't believe there are ONLY good guys in any of the forces, just as I feel certain there are good guys even in (and probably especially in) the places where the bad guys reign -- but as moles. I noticed too that in the Australian news story they were talking about Marines for the false-flag alien invasion.

johnf
13th April 2012, 05:42
what part of Oregon?

KiwiElf
13th April 2012, 05:57
Just pasted this line from the USGS site if that's any help johnf?

Mag 2.7 2012/04/12 16:25:13 LAT 43.594 LONG -126.891 5.0 OFF THE COAST OF OREGON

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

starfighter
13th April 2012, 06:56
I can't start my own threads on here yet, so thought this the best place to post this. I live in Coventry UK, and last night at 18:10 a massive bang was heard all over Coventry and as far as Oxford and Lincon. facebook went mad with people asking what was that, everyone is talking about it, the police said it was a minor tremor of the Earth, although no movment was felt, a local radio presenter phoned the MOD who said they had scrammbled 2 Tyfoon Eurofighters to a helecoptor mayday call that turned out to be a hoax. Seems a bit strange to me that they hit a sonic boom over Coventry to a mayday for a helecopter???

Timreh
13th April 2012, 07:28
In an earlier post I said I thought they may have been happening due to the vibrational frequency of the Earth shifting as she undergoes changes or re-adjusts??
I also said this because the sounds were somewhat familiar to me?

I believe there are many DUMB's worldwide and am open to the noise being to do with them?

So I guess the jury is still out for me!

bennycog
13th April 2012, 07:58
just a great time to be alive :) lets just experience and feel glad we are here to do so.. we will go on and on and on as we have since time began :)

avid
13th April 2012, 08:13
Here is the sound. I got this from the Los Alamos Lab testing Tesla Magnetic Field technology. The sound on this link is the 85T Magnet Pulse audio. Recently they have achieved 100T. Sounds almost identical. What's going on out there...?:suspicious:

http://www.magnet.fsu.edu/mediacenter/features/meetthemagnets/multishot.html
Avid

Timreh
13th April 2012, 08:53
Here is the sound. I got this from the Los Alamos Lab testing Tesla Magnetic Field technology. The sound on this link is the 85T Magnet Pulse audio. Recently they have achieved 100T. Sounds almost identical. What's going on out there...?:suspicious:

Avid

You may be onto something avid.. considering the Earth does have a magnetic field.
The sound on that link is a remarkable resemblance to so many of the videos about.
We are all one and we are all connected, if we are changing so too is our Gaia

Mike Gorman
13th April 2012, 09:14
May sound mundane, but is there a Sawmill nearby?

Other than that, wow, what a Din! Can't imagine what that could be, sounds metalic at first, then vibrational, then oscillating... Propulsion system from Mojo's machines?

Cjay
13th April 2012, 12:01
Many of these "strange sounds" are the ETs destroying the numerous DUMBs all over the world.

The ETs are using their hyper-advanced technologies to destroy them -- in many cases creating hyper-pressures by increasing the air pressure upon the DUMBs 20-fold, so when the bases collapse, the resulting air being pushed out is jammed through the air vents that enable the bases to breathe, hence the "weird sounds" all over the world.

I have heard this claim before but I don't buy this explanation for the sound in the video in the opening post because the sound is far too complex. IF the sound was air rushing from air vents, it would sound more like a giant horn or organ pipe with a very deep, resonant sound.

When I first read about this, it was claimed the ETs destroyed DUMBs in Virginia and Colorado but it was also claimed that the ETs gave the humans adequate warning to evacuate, so no humans were harmed.

Avid

After listening to the sound in that webpage, I could buy this!

There is another video on that page, almost 10 minutes long (link on left side of page - Overview Video). At 3:42 in that video is the statement that their most powerful magnet is "One million times the earth's magnetic field". At 4:13, they show a plastic die (as in dice) levitating and just after that, a levitating frog. Later in the video, they talk about powerful pulsed magnets being used to propel spacecraft to the moons of the outer planets.

If the publicly acknowledged magnets are so massively powerful, you can be sure the black ops projects have even more powerful magnets.

avid
13th April 2012, 21:16
N0R8dyyXtTo

Bending time/space? Travelling afar?

Avid

Cilka
14th April 2012, 01:37

Avid

It is possible that the military has developed some type of a magnetic weapon they are using to control the magnetic field of this planet? It's obvious that Earth is undergoing some major changes, maybe the controllers are trying to prevent these changes from occurring, and they are making things worse as a result. It's like trying to hold in a big fart. You can hold it long enough, but eventually it has to come out. So mother Earth will have to let go somewhere. But, holy cow, that sound was identical to the sounds that are being heard all around the world, except it was more powerful. Thanks, Avid, we have another piece of the puzzle.

Sidney
14th April 2012, 02:01
Sounds like underground boring equipment to me.

Unified Serenity
14th April 2012, 02:45
I am wondering with the uptick in chem trail spraying if there could be some resonant effect due to weather conditions, temperature, humidity etc if this could be something like wind higher up hitting the metallic or other elements sprayed into the air at just the right angle and creating a sound much as playing a crystal glass? I also think it could very easily be used to play into the false flag alien invasion.

ghostrider
14th April 2012, 03:03
I love it, no one can say for sure what these sounds are. we have a genuine mystery. why now ? why these noises now ?? since last year these sounds have been heard around the world.

MargueriteBee
14th April 2012, 05:02
I wonder if a drone loaded with big speakers is flying around.

Magnus
14th April 2012, 09:45
¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is just so weird; it is hard to believe that this has been happening all around the world. Someone has got to know what this is.

The sounds you've recorded strikes me as rather similar to Billy Meiers recordings of the "pleiadian beamships".
Here is a link to one of his recordings at www.theyfly.com: Beamship Sounds (http://www.theyfly.com/beamship-sounds)

KiwiElf
14th April 2012, 15:31
A compendium of these sounds from all over the world in the last year

GEWTrYB-ERA

Sidney
14th April 2012, 15:39
I wonder if a drone loaded with big speakers is flying around.

Interesting theory MB, I had not thought of that one, but we certainly should not discount that very possibility.

jackovesk
14th April 2012, 15:44

~Mozart

Who said that, was it Allan or Steve..???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKm1yv-9Y8s&feature=fvst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKm1yv-9Y8s&feature=fvst

Cartomancer
14th April 2012, 20:36
The strange sounds are strange for many different reasons. 1. If somehow real or organic what the heck is doing it? 2. If man made what is it? What is most interesting is that if people are behind it why are they doing it? What motivates them to try and pull this off? Project Blue Beam?

With regard to it being possible for us to make these sounds I'd say It's definitely possible to record things that sound just like this. Just listen to the Drums/Space section of any Grateful Dead concert. Broadcasting them all over the world would be a huge pain and cost a lot of dough. Even getting several people to make fake videos wouldn't be too hard but that would also be a huge undertaking. Either way a hoax or real this is just strange.