PDA

View Full Version : 12 Yr Old Girl Explains Global (Reserve) Banking System..!

jackovesk
13th April 2012, 14:46
Apr 6, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=axS-QdUkMqk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=axS-QdUkMqk

:clap2:

Rogerc
13th April 2012, 14:51
That's really weird because I got no audio with the post.

Just as a long shot though she may have said that the Fed is 51% owned by the Rothschilds.

Along with all the other reserve banks and the WMF.

I'd love to hear her speech

" If I can control a countries money I care not who makes the laws" A M Rothschild

" If the people knew the truth about the banking system there would be a revolution today" Henry Ford

schneider
13th April 2012, 14:58
Wow that was sooo inspiring. You go little sister. As she said, we have the power to change the system. So let's change it, now.

jackovesk
13th April 2012, 15:07

Just as a long shot though she may have said that the Fed is 51% owned by the Rothschilds.

" If I can control a countries money I care not who makes the laws" A M Rothschild

" If the people knew the truth about the banking system there would be a revolution today" Henry Ford

Try it now, I think its working..?

My apologies...

Rgs,

Jack

Maia Gabrial
13th April 2012, 15:13
I think this 12 year old is a future leader. She's so aware already.

Seikou-Kishi
13th April 2012, 15:16
This is brilliant, Jacovesk, you beaut! The world of her adulthood will be so different than the world of ours

Cartomancer
13th April 2012, 15:24
She sounds like a better candidate than Romney or Santorum! She's a little Ron Paul. Hooray for her.

Seikou-Kishi
13th April 2012, 15:26
She sounds like a better candidate than Romney or Santorum! She's a little Ron Paul. Hooray for her.

It's a shame you can't have Canadian or 12-year-old presidents then :D

jackovesk
13th April 2012, 15:30
This is brilliant, you beaut! The world of her adulthood will be so different than the world of ours

Well said Seikou-Kishi...:)

Rgs,

Jack

Mike Gorman
13th April 2012, 15:38
Such clear, powerful focus from this youngster, amazing. We are enslaved by shadows and can barely find the gumption to
switch on the light-it really is time we threw these vultures out with the trash.

Black Panther
13th April 2012, 16:09
There are so many brilliant children today in the world.
We don't have to teach them anything, but I do think
it's important to guide them. The more awake and aware
they are the more difficulties they will have in this world
that doesn't resonate with them. We have to let them
know that they aren't crazy, it's the world we live in.

Nice one, Jack.

Seikou-Kishi
13th April 2012, 20:59
Such clear, powerful focus from this youngster, amazing. We are enslaved by shadows and can barely find the gumption to
switch on the light-it really is time we threw these vultures out with the trash.

That's really the key though. As soon as we turn on the light, they'll disappear like frost in the noon sun. The people doing the controlling are just the embodiment of our own darkness. That's also why they cannot survive our enlightenment; they're nightmares who have to convince you they're real. They need us to invest in them, and it's only a combination of masochism and ignorance that has had us investing in them so far. Everything has its season. Theirs is ending.

Ernie Nemeth
13th April 2012, 21:28
Slowly but surely the truth is coming out. What a smart young one, and so well presented.

Rogerc
14th April 2012, 00:35

Try it now, I think its working..?

My apologies...

Rgs,

Jack

Jack I think it may have something to do with the latest version of iTunes - it only seems to recognise MP4 - Steve Jobs has shagged me again (from the grave)

Any help would be really useful, I can play most stuff from youtube but no luck with a couple on this site

BLOODY ALZHEIMERS - sorry all, had my speakers turned off

*slinks away red-faced*

NewFounderHome
14th April 2012, 00:52
Hats off to this wonderful girl. We have more and more folks awaking up in Canada. That is nice to see!
Peace to all.

Rogerc
14th April 2012, 01:05
Hey here's some really weird stuff - I am not a Christian but this site if you can stick with it long enough has some good info if taken with a pinch of salt. Google throws up some more sites when you look this up.

They seem relevant to the thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i3Dw8Cvg0o&feature=related

Doctor
14th April 2012, 01:13
(Hopefully) it's only a matter of time before all youngster become this aware.

kathymarie
15th April 2012, 22:59
Amazing! My hat's off to her parents.....they have my admiration! Another nice one...Jack!