PDA

View Full Version : REAL subliminal message ‘KILL’ caught accidentally on the MSM News..!

jackovesk
13th April 2012, 15:20
Apr 4, 2012 by jzsd14me

After Deva TWC heard about “Stineheid” and http://stineheid.com/ she contacted me and I interviewed her about the subliminal message that she caught on her camera phone accidentally while taking a self-picture for FaceBook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetWj4W4t1Q&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetWj4W4t1Q&feature=player_embedded

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2012/04/real-subliminal-message-kill-caught-accidentally-disturbing/

casper
13th April 2012, 15:49
And why she holding a phone from above and checking the light, from where her daughter is gonna take a picture of her, from a ceiling???

Unified Serenity
13th April 2012, 16:44
Thanks for this story Jack. Can this be faked? Sure it can, but was it? I don't think it was. How could it be faked given her crappy phone? Well, just hook up a computer to your digital tv, open a screen with that on it, and voila, "KILL" backwards. I do not think that is what happened. Lots of people take pictures of themselves from various angles.

ps. Are you being "programmed"? Are we being incited to violence in various ways? I wonder why they have been showing racially volatile stuff on tv lately like "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "The history of the KKK". I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any crosses burning in my 46 years of life. Does the KKK exist? Sure it does, but so do the New Black Panthers. I haven't seen massive marches by the KKK in many years.

Debra
13th April 2012, 17:17
This is great evidence. I am trying to trawl my mind for any advertising that may have used the word lliK

Or, if digital imaging is now 60 frames a second, if the editors have placed this over a few of those frames, against a word that might be something similar. Like Pill?

mystery :confused:

Kristin
13th April 2012, 17:20
It would be interesting to film the news with a sony camera pointed at the tv set on 120 frames per second... slow mo... I think it's setting 72 on the Sony Camera apps... it would like to see the rest of these messages. Nice find jacko!

Magnus
13th April 2012, 18:37
If her "crappy phone" isn't capable of transmitting or recieving photos without "upgrading the service" then how did the "kill" photo end up in the youtube video? Maybe they photographed her phones display? I don't think so.

13th Warrior
13th April 2012, 18:53
If her "crappy phone" isn't capable of transmitting or recieving photos without "upgrading the service" then how did the "kill" photo end up in the youtube video in the first place? Maybe they photographed her phones display? I don't know, but i dont think so.

The interviewer asked her if she could upgrade her service so she could send him the photo...the video would have been posted after he had the photo.

Neptun
13th April 2012, 18:54
Operation subliminal in News anyone?

Slow the frames down and look for them and post it on youtube

modwiz
13th April 2012, 19:11
Thanks for this story Jack. Can this be faked? Sure it can, but was it? I don't think it was. How could it be faked given her crappy phone? Well, just hook up a computer to your digital tv, open a screen with that on it, and voila, "KILL" backwards. I do not think that is what happened. Lots of people take pictures of themselves from various angles.

ps. Are you being "programmed"? Are we being incited to violence in various ways? I wonder why they have been showing racially volatile stuff on tv lately like "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "The history of the KKK". I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any crosses burning in my 46 years of life. Does the KKK exist? Sure it does, but so do the New Black Panthers. I haven't seen massive marches by the KKK in many years.

They are attempting to create some disturbance over the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman tragedy. Someone wants to see riots and it is the usual suspects.

Amysenthia
13th April 2012, 19:16
Hi Jack,

Always love your finds. It was so interesting to read this. I live in an average sized city that last year had about 30 murders. Over the Easter holiday weekend we had a rash of about 6 killings. I was talking to a friend about this and said, “ what is going on this week are we being sent some kind of signal to Kill or what”. No lie!

I am curious what day this message was captured.

spiritguide
13th April 2012, 19:45
Seems to me to be a very good reason to not watch the MSM news. Might be a lot of manchurian candidates out there ready for triggering. I thought that sublimal messages were illegal on MSM? What network was this captured on? Date and time? Download file footage from their archive and test! If so who is responsible for the broadcast? To entertain this item we should ferret out the info through proper investigation. Maybe infowars might like a scoop on this. Go for it Jack, maybe you can be their rep down under!

:peace:

Cidersomerset
13th April 2012, 19:59
"They Live" - Truth Sunglasses

sgAwdixodjw

"A hit scene from the 1988 classic film "They Live." An economic crisis brings unemployed Nada (Roddy Piper) to L.A. in search of work. His discovery comes when he dons a pair of special sunglasses made by a resistance group and sees for the first time reality unadorned. Billboards, store signs, magazine covers--all bear subliminal messages to OBEY, CONSUME, NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY to have NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT. Money itself says THIS IS YOUR GOD. What he finds instead is that the ruling elite of the world are aliens in disguise, their aim being to keep humans in a state of mindless consumerism. But worst of all, with these glasses you see which of us are really hideous, bug-eyed aliens. The conceptual breakthrough is hilarious while keeping its roots in darker matters. Although some fault the film for settling into its action plot, the ending has a great payoff. And the direction by John Carpenter is handled with superb workmanlike aplomb."

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Most on here would be aware of this film, especially since David Icke highlighted it a few years ago
and as we know advertising is a form of 'mind control ' to make you part with your hard earned
cash and its a artform in its own right and a lot of adds are fun....I like those pesky Meercats..LOL.........
As we know everything can be adjusted to conform to any perverse agenda and news items of various
parts of the world usually have some music going on in the background especially the middle east ,
with a waling muller calling the faithfull to prey !!

Politcal adds are deliberately getting more provocative and eventually voting will all be electronic
and that will be the end of democracy as its seems so easy to manipulate..Although saying that
they have been doing it for years and if you go back a hundred years or so to 'Rotten boroughs'
in Britton, and the fact that many do not bother to vote in present system means we are long
due a overhaul in governance..

Anyway even listening to Kerry on her shows the adds drive me nuts and everything is repeated
at least 3 times, which I presume has been researched for optimum mememory intake !!
The add thats in my head now is the one where the 'sqeaky' voiced girl is selling something,
and it ends " Click the Berky banner , not yet available in Iowa " ...LOL...

At the end of the day its all 'mind games' for control & power imho ..Steve

13th Warrior
13th April 2012, 20:01
Any X-Files fans out there?

jt0Uxj-UnjE

Avocadess
13th April 2012, 20:11
What was the name of that movie about subliminal messages everywhere that you could see if you put on the special sunglasses? THEY LIVE. Yeah, that's it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo

Well, I don't like the second half of this so much where it gets all violent...but the main thing about the subliminal messages was cool...!

Maia Gabrial
13th April 2012, 20:29
"Sublimal Messages busted" is another good one to watch...
Everyone thought my father was nuts because he could pick up the one subliminal message at the movie theater that made you get thirsty. I remember that it was supposed to be illegal to do subliminals unless you make a buyer aware of what's being said.
I'm REALLY getting sick of the cabal....

Cidersomerset
13th April 2012, 20:36
Theres a whole industry on this subject, this vid shows how your brain lights up when exposed to subliminal messages....

PYX1uHY0bPU

The US & UK governments do not allow TV advertisers to use it without your knowledge
Yeah right !!!!

Look whats coming thru your computor, I always wondered why TPTB let the web
slip thru, its another mind control centre...LOL..Just be aware !!!!!

Cidersomerset
13th April 2012, 20:59
It can also be fun and liberating if done resposibly and this man is ............'Brilliant'..imho..

Derren Brown - How To Read Minds

YtpbQls5Kpw

If_9j7A8sEg

And theres a couple threads about his gifts,,,

I think he may be accessing the third eye ...

Ernie Nemeth
13th April 2012, 21:39
Subliminals are used in advertising every day. Every phone can be hooked to a computer, even a discount phone. Doesn't seem like this was manipulated, though. But why "kill"? I don't know. Crazy stuff.

MacStar
13th April 2012, 22:40
Definitely very strange indeed amd if true,then he's dead right about the flicker rate or Cycles/Second(Hz).

My Dad was a Cinematographer(the youngest in Tassie at the time) and he was very up on this stuff.
He worked with the original crew of 4 Corners as a sound recordist...very knowledgeable,shame he left us not that long ago.He would be all over this and could provide more "In the industry" insight.

One thing though,if that is a Samsung flipphone(which it looks like) then Bluetooth is on these as well as a data cable slot.

Hmmmm

Edit:
After showing this to my partner who has a Samsung SGH-A412,she physically showed me a recreaton of what this Lady was doing with the phone.
Held up and screen facing away,she could have taken many shots to get the best lighting on her own face,so that's feasible,though this Lady said she accidently took the photo,not intentionally.
This is where I was confused.
Also we need to confirm the make and model of the phone, as looking at it now,it's definitely not the same model as my partners.Hers has a small antenna on the right about an inch long wheras the one depicted doesn't.

There is also the possibility that this was a stunt to promote the Movie as many debunkers WILL say on this....we can only take her word for it as things stand.

I just googled "86 suicides in the Denver area" and this Steinheid Movie is the only thing on the first page of results....even in the "news" option there is nothing.
Further refinements on timelines yeild so far Zero Results??

Where did this "News watch" excerpt come from?
The Movie itself?

WhiteFeather
13th April 2012, 23:26
Its time to turn off The Tell Lie Vision. I get the cooties when im around the jack in the box to say the least. Anyone else?

KiwiElf
13th April 2012, 23:41
The scary thing about subliminal messaging is the hit-rate effectiveness. Some people are naturally immune as with hypnosis, however, even with a well executed message - which is usually just 2-3 frames - the "hit rate" can be over 40% of the target audience with the first exposure.

Coca-Cola tried this decades ago and the case is well known although largely ignored (and refuted) these days. They first programmed the theatre audience with the suggestion, "Your'e Thirsty", followed by "Drink Coca-Cola". That particular "test" had a 42% effective hit rate on the first exposure. Obviously if you didn't like Coca-Cola in the first place, then the "Drink Coke" part didn't work so well. However, the initial message of being "thirsty" worked very well. Sales of other drinks in the test theaters went up considerably.

Cilka
13th April 2012, 23:56
It's a known fact that we are being bombarded by subliminal messages all the time, but what is really disturbing is why the word 'kill' would be used in this case. Is it possible to find out what was being broadcasted at the time this subliminal message was caught on the screen? If you have a magazine at home just take a close look at some of the advertisement pages, there is tons of subliminal messages pertaining to buying, sex and even death. I think we live in a crazies world, that's for sure, and kids are most vulnerable to this garbage.

By the way, that move 'They Live' is one of the best.

MacStar
14th April 2012, 00:43
Its time to turn off The Tell Lie Vision. I get the cooties when im around the jack in the box to say the least. Anyone else?

Yep for sure,we are well aware of this at home and don't watch the TV.The exception was of late when my partner was admittedly "hooked" on a particular Cooking Competition style show ;)
I subjected myself to it(as one does...ah the sacrifices one makes for the "Boss" LOL)...nah She's cool and up to speed on all this :)
Now that the season has ended(thank god),she even now admits that besides being bombarded with ad's,that afterwards she would feel depressed,though inspired by the recipes.Therein lies the duality of "The Box" like in my Avatar...but the ad's are always analysed these days by us for their content and connections to current events,pre-programming etc
For example one segment of ads contained at least 9 "Coke" bottles or insignia's within different(sometimes the same) Ad's.
Speaking of "The Puzzle Box",Rob Ager has an awesome website and Tube Channel on Movies,especially on Kubrick(Weidner's Kubrick's Odysee is brilliant and Jay is also on interviewed RIR)
This is(was!) an excerpt about the analysis of "The Box":
http://www.collativelearning.com/HELLRAISER%20analysis.html
Wish I had downloaded it as it is now no longer available due to Starz Media LLC.
It basically said that the idea behind "The Box" was a reflection of the Viewere watching the movie in "The Box" and becoming emotionally detached from reality.
Science itself shows that it takes less than a few minutes for the brainwaves to slow to a hypnagogic state....just watch kids after a few minutes staring at the flicker and if you are a parent you will know how hard it is to snap them back to "reality".

It's a known fact that we are being bombarded by subliminal messages all the time, but what is really disturbing is why the word 'kill' would be used in this case. Is it possible to find out what was being broadcasted at the time this subliminal message was caught on the screen? If you have a magazine at home just take a close look at some of the advertisement pages, there is tons of subliminal messages pertaining to buying, sex and even death. I think we live in a crazies world, that's for sure, and kids are most vulnerable to this garbage.

By the way, that move 'They Live' is one of the best.

Really loved that Movie and my Partner had never seen it until this year :twitch:,so I found a copy and she loved it.Strange thing is within weeks of getting it,it was actually aired on TV for the first time in many years!

If this is indeed subliminal messaging(see amendments to my last post),and it caused the "86 Suicides" as it "looks like" on the site to the average observer,then it's possible the next subliminal would have been "Yourself"
;)

MacStar
14th April 2012, 00:56
The scary thing about subliminal messaging is the hit-rate effectiveness. Some people are naturally immune as with hypnosis, however, even with a well executed message - which is usually just 2-3 frames - the "hit rate" can be over 40% of the target audience with the first exposure.

Coca-Cola tried this decades ago and the case is well known although largely ignored (and refuted) these days. They first programmed the theatre audience with the suggestion, "Your'e Thirsty", followed by "Drink Coca-Cola". That particular "test" had a 42% effective hit rate on the first exposure. Obviously if you didn't like Coca-Cola in the first place, then the "Drink Coke" part didn't work so well. However, the initial message of being "thirsty" worked very well. Sales of other drinks in the test theaters went up considerably.

Yes I agree,my Dad spoke of this many times and also the reason why "Stage Hypnotists" send most of the volunteers back to the audience.

Maknocktomb
14th April 2012, 01:19
When I was in college I took a international politics class and we covered a section on subliminal messages. It was very eye opening. Most of the subliminal messages at that time were located in print ads. We were able to find all sorts of messages in magazines from the words sex in most woman's/men's magazines to pictures of skull and cross bones in tobacco ads. Even though it is illegal in the U.S. to use subliminal messages in TV and radio, I believe it is very prevalent. Most of the technology being used is beyond what most of the population is aware of. However, some of the things we see is Pareidolia (the mind seeing shapes in the clouds, etc...). If you do a Google search on subliminal messages you can find some of the ads with the hidden messages. I like to think of myself as not being susceptible to hypnosis or subliminal messages, but all it takes is for a television program or a few commercials about food and I am ready to eat. I have taken the first steps of recognizing and being aware of all the programming that is sent to all of us 24/7.

Avocadess
14th April 2012, 01:55
I'm with you, WhiteFeather...!! I have been without a TV for four and a half years and if I had had any IDEA how wonderful it would be to break free from the tube I would have done so much, much sooner! The quality of my life made a quantum leap...!

Avocadess
14th April 2012, 02:09
Maknocktomb: What would be the purpose of skull and cross bones in tobacco ads in a subliminal message? People who want people to stop smoking or what?

Strange synchronicity (if it is that): I just got home from visiting the local food co-op. They have a habit of putting refrigerator magnets that are for sale on the side counters where you pass by when you check out. Apparently one of those magnets fell into my bag -- which I just discovered. The creepy part is this: it is a rectangle with a black background and white skull and bones. I must say I am looking forward to returning it to them...!

MacStar: Are you saying that hypnotists send most back to the audience because they can see that they are not good subjects? If yes, how can they tell?

MacStar
14th April 2012, 02:56
MacStar: Are you saying that hypnotists send most back to the audience because they can see that they are not good subjects? If yes, how can they tell?

Yes for sure,it's a pretty big business and well known for this factor.These guys make $$$ from people who are willing to be hypnotised and act like a chicken(says something about them IMHO LOL),but also some take too long,even though they are susceptible to waste time with.

I have plenty of experience with Hypnosis used in CBT and also have successfully guided a 2 people into the Hypnotic State with a post-hypnotic suggestion implant.
When they came out,their hands were stuck together and they were completely spinning out as they had NO recollection of agreeing to this, nor what the "trigger" word was...then after a while I said the word amongst a sentence and the hands came free.
They were astounded :)

Mandala
14th April 2012, 03:09
Is anyone else getting video unavailable messages. If not, could any one tell me possibly why I can't play them and get this message? Thanks for the help.

MacStar
14th April 2012, 03:37
Is anyone else getting video unavailable messages. If not, could any one tell me possibly why I can't play them and get this message? Thanks for the help.

Hey Mandala,works fine here.
Try again after refreshing the page or try the link under.

Cheers

KiwiElf
14th April 2012, 07:23
Anyone who has studied or practices Marketing/Advertising knows the power of the Psychology used which the "consumer" is often oblivious to.

This can include certain words, images colours etc. It comes under the topic of Consumer Behaviour or Consumerism which covers Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and Economics.

It's reasonably safe to watch selective TV/movies armed with this knowledge ;)

Embeds are also popular (these are not subliminal), ie having products/services/logos etc appear in the background, ie Pepsi. The James Bond Movies are classic examples of this and not in any way harmful. ie Aston Martin cars, Rolex (watches), Walter ppk (gun), SONY et al... - all of these companies have indeed benefitted by having their products featured.

scarletfire
14th April 2012, 11:17
In response to the increase in violence that we see in various ways and the reference by Unified Serenity to the KKK, I immediately think of the Travon/Zimmerman case that is all over the MSM. There is a feeling that this kind of thing is a remnant of the KKK/good ol boy network where violence against blacks was tolerated in the south, and apparently still is tolerated without consequence. I don't entirely agree, instead I look at Zimmerman as an individual who is easily programmed by fear and the subliminal undertones in our culture that urge us to use violence to protect ourselves against a perceived threat. Zimmerman seems to be paranoid and extra fearful of his surroundings as the stereotype (program) of young black men in sweatshirts are the enemy. Is it a coincidence that this took place in Florida where the stand your ground law was put into effect by Jeb Bush? It has been suggested that the Bush clan have nazi ideals, if this is true, it would almost propel their agenda to have severe racial tension breed in our culture, which is what this case seems to be doing. I read a statistic that only 32 percent of whites believe that Zimmerman was wrong in his actions against Travon...WTF?? Zimmerman doesn't strike me as a guy who dresses up in white sheets and reminisces about the days of burning crosses, instead he reminds me of an undiagnosed case of paranoid schizophrenia. So now we wait for the trial of Zimmerman and I can almost bet he gets off, which means business owners in Florida and perhaps the country should stock up on plywood...meaning riots. Remember LA after Rodney King. This is a very divisive scenario playing out and the picture of the subliminal message in the TV kind of makes one wonder about environmental programs that tip a once sane individual into a paranoid state and eventually into a state of violence and fear.

9eagle9
14th April 2012, 11:47
Now in shopping malls they keep the humidity down so you're dying of thirst the moments after you step in.

And the mosquito drills. The high pitched tones they use in malls to keep teenagers out during certain hours. Unfortunately not just young adults are susceptible to that sort of subtonic subliminal. I used to think going to a mall pissed me off because of the 'energy' there. Its the toning, it claws at the limbic portion of the brain until you feel like throttling someone.

You can create filters for this sort of thing though. The mosquito buzz tones you can as well. The really sub-aural ones you may not be able to hear, but you are aware of them. I'm not really a mall person but if there I'll window shop , being as I like to look at pretty things as much as anyone else (Just don't feel the need to own something to enjoy it). Think about it though, you're standing around looking at some neat things in the shops and suddenly become aware of the fact you feel like driving a stake into someone's heart. How does that add up? One is inclined to think "gee I think something is psychically imposing on me."

Getting a better understanding of Black Friday? Every year I hear people gasping over the ghastly behavior of consumers during the holidays and, and, and......?

"Sublimal Messages busted" is another good one to watch...
Everyone thought my father was nuts because he could pick up the one subliminal message at the movie theater that made you get thirsty. I remember that it was supposed to be illegal to do subliminals unless you make a buyer aware of what's being said.
I'm REALLY getting sick of the cabal....

9eagle9
14th April 2012, 11:58
I don't watch MSM , but I had wondered why the KKK issue suddenly erupted again here in my area. Or became a hot topic. Michigan being in the north has never been what one could consider a nest for the KKK but a great deal of chatter has erupted here amongst the sheeple. Because sheep can't put two and two together what might be an important symptom of hidden larger infestation at work, its been expressed or deflected from in the usual idiotic ways.

Like eyeballing the fly masks that horses wear. They 'look like KKK' masks. As if that indicates some sinister work at foot. Other than shrugging off responsibility for my horses subversive night time activities (I was aware she was up to something at night but didn't realize it extended to attending Clan meetings)I did notice this sudden upsurge in chatter about KKK figuring if I waited patiently enough (or hired a private detective to find out what the area horses are up to) something would be revealed eventually.

Making a little more sense to me now.

9eagle9
14th April 2012, 12:53
Hypnosis or going into state has symptoms. In a very large audiences these symptoms may not be noticeable because of the distance between the stage hypnosis and the members of the audience.

A stage hypnosis starts a line of patter that may be perceived as 'just' conversation (there is a reason why entertainers have a way of 'warming up the audience') but its inducting a hypnotic state. People have varying degrees of susceptibility to hypnosis. Shock induction takes seconds, another form takes a few minutes, another even longer up to a half hour. EVERYONE can be hypnotised, not every one can be induced quickly and not everyone will hold a state of induction. Meaning you can go for years in a state of auto hypnosis and then something happens to snap you out of it. Gives a whole new way of looking at 'awakening' or becoming 'aware'.

The stage hypnotist starts the script and then calls audience members forward to better see if they are showing symptoms of going into state. If not they probably can't be brought into state very quickly. For entertainment value its boring to an audience to watch someone attempt to mid to long stage form of induction so they look for people who can be shock inducted. Which takes a second or two. You can shock induct a person standing in line at the grocery story. Pick pockets can shock induct . You bump someone in the street, start the script, (Oh gee GOD, I'm REALLY sorry, Oh god did I cause that cut on your arm? No? Oh thank god, oh **** here let me straighten your lapels) get the wallet, takes 2-3 seconds. The victim stands there ...durrrh....durp....strolls on , realizes five minutes or five hours later their wallet is missing.

9/11 was form of mass shock induction.

In smaller groups where there's not much distance between the hypnotist and the audience this, sending folks back and forth isn't necessary if the audience is close enough to get a good visual on. Do it on TV to a mass audience you're going to get A LOT of people in state regardless of how susceptible they are because the scripting of 9/11 went on for days.

Primary symptoms are subtle but noticeable if one knows what to look for like reddening of the eyes and the eyes beginning to water slightly. One looks for slackening of certain muscles. You get the person to speak and watch them closely you're going to see further symptoms. I always say the PTB are masters of psychology--we HAVE to be too.

A skull represents transcendence of death. The bones crossed over are meant to X out that representation. Say no to Life. If you see skulls and cross bones on products like tobacco, organic foods or anything that is provided on the market to the consumer (not poisons etc) to be ingested one wonders why THEY don't want you to have it. Or subliminate you into not wanting it.

Tobacco has a number properties to it in its unadulterated form. Even unadulterated with chemicals tobacco still manages to hold certain properties that ptb don't particularly care for the sheep to have. Indigenous people didn't smoke it or use it in ceremony and ritual and to treat lung infections because its harmful. Who MADE it harmful by adulterating it and why?

Does anyone ever get out of the pathology of the subject and observe the smoker directly. Which speaks volumes. No we just have gone by what the greatest pawn of the PTB , the AMA, says. They said it was harmful so we all fell down on our knees, "Yess massa, of course massa, whatever you say or script us with Massa."

And those who believe tobacco harms a person has been auto-hypnotized. Repeating a script over and over until it becomes 'the truth.' You believe its going to hurt you while hoarking down a pack a day , it will. You believe it will give you cancer or emphysema, it will. You don't it won't. The mind has tremendous power over the body, for good bad or indifferent. Holistic medicine is the entity that discovered that 85 percent of lung cancers in smokers WEREN"T lung cancers at all but plaque build ups from the accumulation of white blood cells from the body's reaction to the minds insistence that something was wrong with it.

You get a fake cancer though, or one your mind has built you are going to get treated with REAL Toxins. Chemotherapy is really nothing but idle experimentation. Gee what will this do? How many people die each year because of some hardened white blood cells on their lungs.

No one even bothers to look at what the script says. Take a drug like Neurontin. What does the drug do after long term use? Look at the word and tell me.
SAY the word outloud several times and see what you get.

If one can't tell me get one better get their head out of their ass and become aware of how our language (which is how programming and scripts are built) is creating our own prison.

This scripting is leverage. It leverages our emotional fields. It mostly leverages if not creates a vast amount of self absorption (which results --just one example-- mindless consumerism) constantly having to feed the need.

How many allegedly open minded people will still protest that tobacco is bad for you. Well they have a script running and will deny its running. That's a program running there and lots of people have it. Even 'enlightened' ones and they have their own reasons for wanting that program to remain. But once a program or scripting starts all sorts of new attachments can be placed on it.

Maknocktomb: What would be the purpose of skull and cross bones in tobacco ads in a subliminal message? People who want people to stop smoking or what?

Strange synchronicity (if it is that): I just got home from visiting the local food co-op. They have a habit of putting refrigerator magnets that are for sale on the side counters where you pass by when you check out. Apparently one of those magnets fell into my bag -- which I just discovered. The creepy part is this: it is a rectangle with a black background and white skull and bones. I must say I am looking forward to returning it to them...!

9eagle9
14th April 2012, 12:59
Post afterthought.

Skull and Cross bones is the oldest known 'curse' and its universal. It has assumed its own power now by insinuating itself into our psyche over thousands of years. The Skull and the bones were originally arranged with the bones shaped into a V shape. The V was arranged over the skull.

If one is ever subjected to the skull and crossed bones, simply rearrange the bones back to where they better serve you.

RunningDeer
14th April 2012, 13:57
Doesn't fit this thread.

KiwiElf
14th April 2012, 14:09
I've always wondered how damaging the actual "Health Warnings" on cigarettes are compared to the cigarettes themselves. They are a blatant "suggestion" that such-and-such will happen. (and if you really want to see what kills you faster, go breathe deeply on the exhaust fumes coming out of your car!. Strange no health warnings there :-/)

Like advertisements, the messages work by spaced repetition and we all learn this way: An idea or message is seldom absorbed the first time it is presented. New learning and knowledge is not usually understood, accepted and internalised until you have been exposed to the message a minimum of six times.

(This can be a positive or negative thing depending on "what" message you are being exposed to, ie positive vs negative affirmations)
It works a bit like "mental osmosis" - something like this:

1st Exposure: "I reject that thought/concept/idea because it conflicts with my preconceived beliefs/thoughts/ideas!"

2nd Exposure: "Well I understand it, but I can't accept it"

3rd Exposure: "I agree with the thought/concept/idea but have reservations as to its use"

4th Exposure: "That thought/concept/idea mostly expresses the way I feel/believe about the subject"

5th Exposure: "I used that idea/thought/concept today. It's awesome!"

6th Exposure: "I gave that idea/thought/concept to someone today. In the true sense of the word, the idea now belongs to me!" (it is now internalised)

meeradas
14th April 2012, 14:16
If one is ever subjected to the skull and crossed bones, simply rearrange the bones back to where they better serve you.

i replaced the bones with some 25 orange gerbera in a purple nebula, topped with a parrot, long time ago. Seems to work.

Maia Gabrial
14th April 2012, 15:25

Good point, KiwiElf! Thing is they make sure you can't bring your own drinks to the theater.... :becky:
I'm wondering how successful the "Kill" message would be then...? I'm thinking that the crime rate has gone up dramatically. And maybe alot of it has to do with desensitizing people to the violence in movies...

I REALLY hate the cabal....

9eagle9
14th April 2012, 17:08
Show off. :p

i replaced the bones with some 25 orange gerbera in a purple nebula, topped with a parrot, long time ago. Seems to work.

GK76
14th April 2012, 17:27
Hello folks, whereas subliminal messaging has existed a very long time, even before mainstream science got hold of it pre-WW2. This evidence seems to have many flaws (a few of which I have questioned below):

The word is written backwards... surely the subconscious is more than capable of understanding the information without having to correct the eye's image reversal issues. Those capable of adding the subliminal message would have known that it's a bit of overkill. Perhaps it is there to sell the lie.

The subconscious can pick up on the word even if it was extremely obscured. Why is the frame so clear and obvious? It confuses me that they haven't attempted to hide the word in the natural frame which would allow them to remain anonymous except to the most painstaking search frame by frame.

Why does the message shown on the screen look exactly like that on the film 'They live'? The movie 'They Live' use clear and obvious signs so that the viewer's conscious mind can get the story easily... in reality they would not need to make it so obvious. Perhaps the video maker wants it to be obvious?

Convenient that she happens to get the whole TV in the frame, too convenient? Also she mistakenly presses the button at the right moment, that's 1 frame of 60 shown in that one second period of many possible periods (more so if the TV has a faster refresh)... can someone work out those odds please and get her to pick some lottery numbers.

Notice they never discuss the possibility that the image on the camera could have been put there by other methods. All they mention is that it is impossible to add a photoshop'd photo to the phone due to it being a piece of crap with the sim card removed - a strange claim for a phone with only internal memory (they usually have some kind of PC output option). The real issue isn't whether the camera's photo can be faked, the issue is whether the TV screen image can be faked. Simply put anyone could fake the TV screen image with a video camera and a white card with that text written on it, never mind the possibilities of outputting a computer directly to the television screen. So many ways to fake the TV image, yet no methods visited - all you then need is a loon with a stills camera and a nicely convoluted explanation of how it occurred.

The story behind the photo is barely plausible but rather comical, can you imagine yourself going through such a rigmarole just for a facebook picture? Also she has a problem keeping eye contact while she tells the story... alarm bells are a'ringing.

Ernie Nemeth
14th April 2012, 20:27
I don't think facebook needs to be defended. We all understand the sinister nature of these large social sites, or any media conglomerate. Could facebook be using subliminals? Isn't this question sort of rhetorical? Today I got a messgae from facebook saying a mutual friend made two new friends I might know. Who cares? - good for them! What's that got to do with me?
There are more tactics in their arsenal than we can imagine.
And they are busily at work.
We must stay vigilant.

Maia Gabrial
14th April 2012, 20:41
What her picture did was freeze one moment in time. She got lucky enough to capture that. It was a one in a gazillion chance that something like this would happen. Who can explain why thing work the way they do? Could it have been a divine hand guiding this picture? It's like a freak accident that never happened before, except for the right circumstances, it did....
I'd have to toss my hat in favor of her story.... definitely believable....

kcbc2010
14th April 2012, 20:57
There's a video out there where Sen. Rockefeller's talks about how we weren't supposed to have the internet. I hope that someone has the link or has linked to it already.

ponda
14th April 2012, 21:00
There might be more than just subliminal messages coming through the broadcasts.i haven't watched a lot of tv since the early nineties but when i had the chance to watch cable a few times in hotels i noticed that if i watched any fox channels then i would get a headache after about 10-20 minutes.Fox news was the worst.This happened every time i watched the fox channels.It even happens if i watch some youtube videos of tv broadcasts.For instance i tried to watch the superbowl halftime show with Madonna a while back but could only watch it for about 5 minutes before a strong headache kicked in.The worst case was recently when i heard about that tv show called 'Touch'.It sounded like an interesting show so i downloaded the first episode and got about 20 minutes in before i had to turn it off.I had two bands of sharp pain going down my forehead and the inside of my head felt really soft and tender.It was a really strong ache that lasted for over an hour.

It wouldn't surprise me that 'they' are using specific frequencies for different tv audiences.i would suspect that the broadcast of the Olympic opening and closing ceremonies will be carrying some strong signals/frequencies and i for one won't be watching.

cheers

StarDust
14th April 2012, 21:05
Seems reasonable and legit to me. I wonder what channel she was watching at the time. Just one more reason to turn off the TV and go outside to get some exercise.

modwiz
14th April 2012, 21:47
There's a video out there where Sen. Rockefeller's talks about how we weren't supposed to have the internet. I hope that someone has the link or has linked to it already.

F**k him. It's too late. Next thing, he'll be saying we shouldn't have rope. Too late for that too. LOL

Cry me a river. Crocodile tears from that reptile.

Belle
14th April 2012, 22:14
...A skull represents transcendence of death. The bones crossed over are meant to X out that representation. Say no to Life. If you see skulls and cross bones on products like tobacco, organic foods or anything that is provided on the market to the consumer (not poisons etc) to be ingested one wonders why THEY don't want you to have it. Or subliminate you into not wanting it.

Tobacco has a number properties to it in its unadulterated form. Even unadulterated with chemicals tobacco still manages to hold certain properties that ptb don't particularly care for the sheep to have. Indigenous people didn't smoke it or use it in ceremony and ritual and to treat lung infections because its harmful. Who MADE it harmful by adulterating it and why?

Does anyone ever get out of the pathology of the subject and observe the smoker directly. Which speaks volumes. No we just have gone by what the greatest pawn of the PTB , the AMA, says. They said it was harmful so we all fell down on our knees, "Yess massa, of course massa, whatever you say or script us with Massa."

And those who believe tobacco harms a person has been auto-hypnotized. Repeating a script over and over until it becomes 'the truth.' You believe its going to hurt you while hoarking down a pack a day , it will. You believe it will give you cancer or emphysema, it will. You don't it won't. The mind has tremendous power over the body, for good bad or indifferent. Holistic medicine is the entity that discovered that 85 percent of lung cancers in smokers WEREN"T lung cancers at all but plaque build ups from the accumulation of white blood cells from the body's reaction to the minds insistence that something was wrong with it.

You get a fake cancer though, or one your mind has built you are going to get treated with REAL Toxins. Chemotherapy is really nothing but idle experimentation. Gee what will this do? How many people die each year because of some hardened white blood cells on their lungs.

No one even bothers to look at what the script says. Take a drug like Neurontin. What does the drug do after long term use? Look at the word and tell me.
SAY the word outloud several times and see what you get.

If one can't tell me get one better get their head out of their ass and become aware of how our language (which is how programming and scripts are built) is creating our own prison.

This scripting is leverage. It leverages our emotional fields. It mostly leverages if not creates a vast amount of self absorption (which results --just one example-- mindless consumerism) constantly having to feed the need.

How many allegedly open minded people will still protest that tobacco is bad for you. Well they have a script running and will deny its running. That's a program running there and lots of people have it. Even 'enlightened' ones and they have their own reasons for wanting that program to remain. But once a program or scripting starts all sorts of new attachments can be placed on it.

Thanks for that, 9eagle9. I am constantly surprised by the number of people who consider themselves awake and enlightened who spout the party line when smoking or tobacco is mentioned...no discussion, just simply 'it's so bad for you.'

There has to be something beneficial that tptb don't want us to have for them to push this agenda so very hard for such a long time...or maybe they are trying to hide something.

Many years ago, an elderly doctor had mentioned to a few of us who questioned the non-smoking agenda that it was begun to deflect the idea of cancer being caused by their radiation testing etc and focus attention on other causes. It takes may years for the cancer to show itself...they didn't want people to make the connection. No one questions the many people who have died from lung cancer that never smoked in their life anymore...when that first came up the answer they came up with was 'radon build up in people's homes'. That came and went quickly, but did stop the discussion about non-smokers with lung cancer.

He is long gone now, having died some 30-odd years ago, but I've never forgotten the discussion. So, on what will they blame the cancers that will eventually show up from Fukashima?

Question everything...accept nothing at face value. Long held, firm beliefs might possibly end up being deep programming.

RunningDeer
15th April 2012, 00:20

Rockefeller banning Internet - Bills 773 & 778

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCkCWxv3kUE

9eagle9
15th April 2012, 00:41
That doctor, whomever he may be, wasn't the only doctor or researcher who made the correlation between radiation and lung cancer. Its been a while since I looked at any materials concernign this but try a search for Trinity Test Bomb, (which irradiated most of North America) and tobacco or Trinity Test Bomb (as one example) and lung cancer.

Studies in Spain France and other parts of Europe too, indicated this phenom is far more prevalent in America. One presumes that France and Spain were not irradiated with test bombs like America was during the early Atomic Age? How weeeeeeeird. Why DO people in France, drink, smoke and eat high quantities of fat yet don't have the huge amounts of associated health problems.

We the sheeple are not even sure the stats on those health issues are truthful. How would we know. They are published by the PTB!!

During this time in the 60's when the hammer came down about smoking --even though most doctors pushed it on people as a stimulant, anti depressant and weight loss aid before a literal overnight reversal--it was suddenly starting to be 'discovered' the sun WAS BAD FOR YOU. The 'radiation' in sun. (red flag!) They blabbed themselves out, the dread R word was brought into the story. And the house of cards collapses--at least for some of us.

Okay we have people who have smoked tobacco since we climbed out of trees and it appears that we've always lived under the sun but suddenly at the same moment BOTH cause cancer! Then the market was flooded with cancer causing...sunblock. They handled that one just the same way as the tobacco. Oh **** neither cause cancer, make them cancerous!! They needn't have bothered. You can put scorpions in baby lotion and what the hell are the sheep going to do.

talk about how bad baby lotion is. .

If the American Public had walloped the tobacco industries then with lawsuits not to mention the AMA we'd see a much different scenario these days.

And perhaps that would have occurred but the ptb all climbs in bed with each other so....they added carcinogens to tobacco so that it WOULD cause cancer.

How do you leverage the sun for greed and profit though? Create a lie about the sun. How are the sheeple to know? And a few deals (you scratch my ass I'll scratch yours) so that Big Tobacco was agreeable to essentially adulterating their own product. Make it so ADDICTIVE that people have a hard time kicking the habit and then jack the price up so that smoking adulterated tobacco is a hugely profitable business. And just spread some nasty rumors about the sun and create a product (problem, solution) to solve the problem.

All this happened before I was old enough to recall it of course but they NEVER deviate from this program.

That means if we want to be free, we have to. Masters of Psychology and so should we be.

Get it out of our heads this is a battle of good and evil and regard it in terms of greed and decency would be a productive starting point.

TraineeHuman
15th April 2012, 01:22
I once saw a subliminal message screen on a major free-to-air channel in Australia about twenty years go. It was around 2 a.m., and for something like 60 seconds the screen was blank – I suspected, because the person in the technical control room was dozing off for a moment.

What I saw next was a dark green screen which had about ten lines of the word SEX in black letters, with that word appearing about six times in each line. After something like 40 seconds the green screen disappeared and the TV was blank for a moment, before the next program came on.

Up to that point I’d been a little skeptical about how much subliminal messaging really went on.

Maia Gabrial
15th April 2012, 20:54

I've heard it and the man annoys me. This Rockefeller is a pr&ck.... Who'd believe or trust a Rockefeller anyway? Rockefellers are involved in MANY crimes against humanity. It's only a matter of time before they're busted, too...

Ernie Nemeth
18th April 2012, 22:35
My girlfriend has the TV on constantly - never turning it off!
The first few years that really disturbed me as I have not watched TV for over ten years now. The noise, the blabbering fools, the experts, the violence. Yuck!
When I go to sleep behind the closed bedroom door and down the hall from the TV I can hear the subliminal-mind-controlling clicks, pops and hums. And through the crack of the space beneath the door the colors flash and oscillate in complicated patterns.
I've noticed other things too. Like how they flash red or white when they want your complete attention. How there are certain sounds produced to hold your attention. The most notable being telephone ringing from somewhere in the back and to one side of the sound field. Many is the time I've gone running down the hall because I thought I heard my cell ringing (this usually happens when I'm in the kitchen next to the living room).
Then, of course, there are the shows themselves. Stereotypical pigeon-holing of certain proffesions, hair color and sexual-orientation, to name a few. Absolutely disgusting tactics to program our minds. The psuedo-acting in the reality shows is by far the worst. Pretending to not be acting but of course they are acting - they are being filmed for prime-time TV!
I no longer worry much about TV and its use as a tool for societal control. There are far, far worse manipulations going on at the moment (and for thousands of years now, it turns out) to concern myself with.
TV is a good way to keep people asleep. It does not have much hold on those who understand its dangers.
Yup, the internet sure has thrown a monkey-wrench into their plans - or has it? There are many misleading sites out there and much disinformation posted by unscrupulous types.
So much so that even some with greater powers of discernment have been mislead, as we all know.
Don't know the answer or solution except to say - keep your own counsel and trust your own intuition.

Ernie Nemeth
18th April 2012, 23:44
Forgot the harmonics.
Sometimes I am woken up from sleep by my door vibrating from the harmonic buildup on the TV.
Could that be used to directly manipulate the vibration of an individual - you betcha!

DouglasDanger
19th April 2012, 23:55
I agree with some that it is only part of the message, it may not be about killing as in death per se' though, it may have been "kill your hunger with a Big Mac" or "kill your thirst with a cool Pepsi" or "kill off unneeded debt and consolidate" ( heard all of those before) ..
I usually only get the violent visions from certain MSM approved massivly played radio songs now that I have turned off the TV completely, ( 6 years ago, because I can download everything without thier comercialy subliminal buy me crap messages).and Nothing makes me angry and violent like some NickleBack tunes, others give me visions of carpet bombing cities, Biebler tunes only make me want to hurt beibler though.. :)

I know his name is spelled Bieber, biebler is way more ammusing to saythough

DouglasDanger
20th April 2012, 00:03
@ Ernie Nemeth, I used to leave the TV on constantly too, what ever I was doing the TV was on and I would wonder why I would be smiling at one moment while doing house work then like a switch turn angry and violent as the comercial switched. I was not paying attention to the TV when this happened and that sort of dramatic switch hasn't happened since I cut the cable off, I don't even own a functioning television now only monitors for my computers.

Edit, I've also recently tuned out of music playing radio stations and onto a 24/7 comedy radio station, no angry feelings or vibrations from the channel yet, it is also an AM station Not FM, Would stereo sound make it easier to subliminalize someone? ..hmmm...

nearing
20th April 2012, 02:18
I really cannot fathom wh anyone would look at one of those damn things.

KiwiElf
20th April 2012, 02:29
Edit, I've also recently tuned out of music playing radio stations and onto a 24/7 comedy radio station, no angry feelings or vibrations from the channel yet, it is also an AM station Not FM, Would stereo sound make it easier to subliminalize someone? ..hmmm...

Yes, it would. The more senses that are involved the greater the success rate.
This is NOT subliminal, but you may notice that TV ads are louder than the normal programming. (On SKY, they are deafening). This is common throughout the world. The station's lame excuse is: "It's not louder, the ads are on a different channel/frequency so it appears to be louder", or words to that affect.

No brainer, they should swap frequencies then. But they don't. ;-/ Advertising is designed to be intrusive.