PDA

View Full Version : Please send your prayers and positive energies to my Father

Turcurulin
13th April 2012, 22:44
For the last several weeks, my father has had a staff infection in his finger. After two misdiagnoses (one MD told him it was a sprain, the other a break,) a third doctor has told my dad that he has, in fact, had a staff infection the entire time and will probably need to have his right index-finger, and possibly his middle finger, amputated.

Please send all of the prayers and positive energy that you can to him. His name is Rick and he lives in South Carolina, USA. This is of the utmost importance for him because he is a drummer - and a REALLY good one. If his fingers are amputated, he might not be able to play music again. At very least (even if it's just his index finger,) he will be starting virtually from scratch - having to relearn rudimentary and advanced techniques on his middle finger when it heals.

Needless to say, he has been very depressed. I am very sad for him as well - I empathize for him not only as his son, but as a musician.

Thank you dearly for your care in this matter.

meat suit
13th April 2012, 22:51
oh dear,
is he taking enogh colloidal silver?

healing vibes are being sent....

PurpleLama
13th April 2012, 22:56
By all accounts, MMS.

marique3652
13th April 2012, 22:59
I am so sorry to hear of your father's demise. Something similar happened to me only it was my pinky toe. I went to a regular md and he told me it was just a callouse and that I had somehow bumped it or something and told me to put ice on it regularly and the swelling and pain would go away, which it only got worse. By the fourth day there were red streaks running up my foot so I went to ER and they told me it was a very bad infection, and they kept me in the hospital with a medicine drip. Luckily they did not have to cut it off, because I would not have been able to walk if they did, amazingly the pinky is very crucial for being able to walk and stand, which I never knew. I had a friend sending me distance Reike and it really did help. If you know anyone who does Reike, I highly recommend it, I am assuming that he gives permission for Reike to be sent his way, because it is important for the person to be in agreement with the help. He is in my prayers, wish I did Reike, but I just am starting the courses next month. I am assuming that they have him on medicines to fight the infection. Sending healing thoughts his way. Thank you for sharing, hopefully with enough of us sending healing prayers, he can beat this thing.

crosby
13th April 2012, 23:00
my thoughts and prayers are with your dad, sending much energy now.
warmest regards, corson

WhiteFeather
13th April 2012, 23:10
From one musician to another, i send my intentions of healing and success for your fathers illness. Let this illness be sent back to source offering healing to your father. Tell him that everyone is is sending their love and healing energys towards him. Im sure in this thread there will be some great wealth of info in assisting your dad. Be guided by the many talented and knowledgable people here that will offer some great advice in healing techniques for your father. All my love to you and your family. ≈Vincent≈

Earth Angel
13th April 2012, 23:10
sending positive thoughts to your dad........and seconding the colloidal silver and MMS posts

DreamsInDigital
13th April 2012, 23:14
I suggest looking into Tau Cetian healer Jerry Wills, he's heavily documented by multiple mainstream medical sources to be genuine. Also recommend high amounts of rose mary as tea like that should be all he drinks until the infection is gone and 3-5 days beyond that, and second the colloidial silver.

Turcurulin
13th April 2012, 23:16
oh dear,
is he taking enogh colloidal silver?

healing vibes are being sent....

Thank you for your healing vibrations, meat suit. He is, unfortunately, still somewhat programmed and only utilizes Western Medicine. He is in the hospital now and taking antibiotics. The infection had spread to his arm by the third diagnosis, but is now only in fingers. He is healing (which is a true blessing already), but I pray that he remains whole.

I kick myself now for not intuiting the seriousness of his condition - about 3-4 weeks ago I nearly broke my own right index-finger when thinking about him. It was a huge clue from the universe that I missed entirely...

STATIC
13th April 2012, 23:27
Visualizing him pulling through without loosing any parts.

http://th877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/psychoslice/th_hands.jpg

Turcurulin
13th April 2012, 23:28
You have my deepest gratitude, guys. I will reiterate your suggestions to my dad - he will try anything that I tell him to, especially at this point, but does have trouble finding and identifying alternative healing items. I'm going down to see him in the last week of April and will bring him some supplies, but was hoping to get a jump on the healing process with this thread. They will be doing a biopsy tomorrow, so I am hoping for miracles in the mean-time.

He is very willing and gracious for your healing energies - as am I. Thank you all from the depths of my being.

RUSirius
13th April 2012, 23:29
Prayers, light and love sent to you and your dad

Debra
14th April 2012, 09:55
Sending out a prayer for your dad, now. Best wishes to him.

Earth Angel
14th April 2012, 17:16
Hi Turcurulin........Just giving this thread a bump and asking how your Dad's infection is doing today? Lots of good vibes going to him from Avaland

seko
14th April 2012, 17:18
I third the MMS suggestion, hopefully he will listen and take it.

14th April 2012, 17:29
Prayers of love to your dad Rick and to you too.

MMS & colloidal silver too

Love

Nora

aranuk
14th April 2012, 17:37
Sending healing thoughts your dad's way,

Stan

PurpleLama
14th April 2012, 17:41
http://www.h2oairwateramericas.com/

avid
14th April 2012, 17:53
Colloidal silver to the rescue!!! Make your own!
Plus Vitamin D3 10,000 iu's per day (at least for the moment - he could have twice that until healing is obvious), and Vitamin C 1,000 iu's per day to boost his immune system. If it gets any worse ask for intravenous Vit C! I'm sure he'll get well with all of our 'pozzi-vibes' and if he will take good advice from natural practitioners.
I got my CS 'maker' from here (http://www.TheSilverEdge.com/index.shtml). There will be others. It does work!!! It also works for colds/wounds/inflamations. Give it a try! I'm not advertising, just telling the truth, my old folks have hardly had any infections for years on regular vits (as above) plus CS back-up.
Love Avid xxx

Snowbird
14th April 2012, 17:54
My hopes are that Rick will take control of his health and not depend entirely on medical advice. In addition to sending him waves of peaceful healing and abundant blessings, I am linking some suggestions that he can use immediately that will bring him relief and the help he needs. Things as simple as cranberry juice and garlic and soaking the hand in Epsom Salt and ordering MMS and definitely taking vitamin D3, all below, can help now and into the future.

Good health to you Rick!

Epsom Salt Uses and Benefits

http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/epsom-uses-benefits.asp

MMS Source - Mel Fabrigas - Veritas Radio (scroll down, on the left)

http://www.veritasradio.com/

How To Eat To Fight Staph Infections

http://www.livestrong.com/article/265163-how-to-eat-to-fight-staph-infections/

Vitamin D3, Lanolin-based, Whole Foods Market - 5,000 IU - I take 20,000 IU per day

percival tyro
14th April 2012, 19:36
Sincere love and best wishes wending their way through the ether,1st class and express delivery.

Ernie Nemeth
14th April 2012, 20:09
Lighting candle for your dad and thinking of him and asking for healing.

vipersocks
14th April 2012, 20:34
For the last several weeks, my father has had a staff infection in his finger. After two misdiagnoses (one MD told him it was a sprain, the other a break,) a third doctor has told my dad that he has, in fact, had a staff infection the entire time and will probably need to have his right index-finger, and possibly his middle finger, amputated.

Please send all of the prayers and positive energy that you can to him. His name is Rick and he lives in South Carolina, USA. This is of the utmost importance for him because he is a drummer - and a REALLY good one. If his fingers are amputated, he might not be able to play music again. At very least (even if it's just his index finger,) he will be starting virtually from scratch - having to relearn rudimentary and advanced techniques on his middle finger when it heals.

Needless to say, he has been very depressed. I am very sad for him as well - I empathize for him not only as his son, but as a musician.

Thank you dearly for your care in this matter.

Turcurulin I get you:-) All my best energy sent your way.........

"All my best Rick, as a fellow musician I can say I certainly sympathise with your plight, and hope you make a quick and complete recovery"

percival tyro
14th April 2012, 21:37
Hi whiteFeather. Accurately And beautifully presented

M6*
15th April 2012, 19:59
Musician to Musician,
Drum class was not my Forte, but I do know that REALLY good drummers are reeeeealy hard to come by!
We need every one we can get....with all fingers functioning happily!! Ramp up the MMS. ....and what about
MMS + DMSO (Half activated MMS + Half DMSO applied topically?). It cuts down on the "gag reflex"!;-)
Check out Humble on this. Prayers will be sent on a daily basis! Keep us posted. M6*

Turcurulin
15th April 2012, 20:51
Hi Turcurulin........Just giving this thread a bump and asking how your Dad's infection is doing today? Lots of good vibes going to him from Avaland

Hi Earth Angel and All, and bless you for your love and kindness. My father's tests have come back negative for MRSA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRSA) - the MDs now speculate that it is dry gangrene (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_gangrene#Dry) (acquired through the combination of smoking heavily and poor circulation due to a heart condition.) Though his condition has vastly improved (the infection is gone from his arm and middle finger entirely,) he will have to have the tip of his right index-finger removed up to the first knuckle.

He is very distraught. Though he is going through with the amputation (tomorrow,) I continue to visualize the utmost positive outcome. I'm relieved that he will maintain almost all of his finger and, with a little extra practice, his music will not suffer due to conditions that could have been much worse (thinking of Def Leppard here.)

I'll be too late with the medicines that I bring him after next week. My personal assistance with his treatment is a necessity due to the fact that he has a mild mental illness and I cannot fully trust him or my family in SC to properly acquire and dose alternative treatments because they have no knowledge of these things, despite my efforts. My med-kit includes MMS & Activator, DMSO, comfry salve, various tinctures, etc. Thank you all, again, for the suggestions - I'll definitely also bring some colloidal silver based on them.

I extend my love and gratitude to you, noble Avalonians. Your positive, healing vibrations have really helped. Though my dad is still very sad, he has expressed feeling more jovial and spry over the last couple of days. And, I believe this has assisted in his healing. Please continue to send all of the love you can his way. I'm hoping they get in there and decide that even less has to be removed.

I'll be sending all my love to him and all of you as well! :grouphug:

Earth Angel
15th April 2012, 20:54
Thanks for updating us and happy to hear it is not as bad as it could be.......lets keep sending him positive vibes, love and prayers and who knows maybe tomorrow the news will be even better !!

WhiteFeather
16th April 2012, 02:23
Sending intentions of healing to Dad. May he heal at Godspeed. Keep us posted Terc.

conk
16th April 2012, 16:38
Please see Dawn's thread (here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43548-The-gut-of-most-disease...-NOT-what-you-think-)) about digestion/probiotics/fermented foods. This will be critical for your dad's recover. After a serious ailment treated with massive anti-biotics (literal meaning: anti-life) his beneficial gut bacteria have been decimated. He will never fully heal without seriously adding fermented foods to his diet. Good luck and many blessings for you and dad.

Realeyes
16th April 2012, 18:36
Visualizing him pulling through without loosing any parts.

http://th877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/psychoslice/th_hands.jpg

YES - Seeing him with healthy drummers hands!!!!

:bump2:

Sidney
16th April 2012, 19:53
I am sorry I didn't see this until today. Sending positive healing vibes to your dad!!!

Turcurulin
17th April 2012, 00:19
Hi Guys,

The diligent projection of your love, care, and kindness has been truly awesome and uplifting. My father has ultimately gone through with the amputation. Though the outcome is less than perfect, I am still full of hope - for it is all written.

Thanks to this thread from Wakytweaky (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43783-Finger-grows-back-after-amputation&highlight=amputation) (the synchronicity here is unbelievable!,) and subsequent posts from Heyoka_11, I have a mind for how to proceed with my father's treatment.

This universe is an amazing place - I'm sooo glad that all of you are here in it with me, my sisters and brothers! :grouphug:

Lifebringer
17th April 2012, 00:34
Tell him to eat a clove or two of garlic, or either the oil, and remove the staff infection, that plus "oloevera, will repair the cells like new. Also can digest the pure 100% Oloe gel, and clear his system. It will remove pain, and destroy the infection. Garlic is the body's natural antibiotic. Also look into the ph of his body, as that makes him susceptable to infections.

God Speed Turcurulin. Some people just don't know about the "bitter herbs" that naturally destroy infection. Hope this reaches you in time.
My prayer is for rapid recovery to allieviate the stress of NOT knowing if his career as a musician will continue.

Kim

nearing
17th April 2012, 00:44
My thoughts and intentions for Rick.

You can make your own liposomal-C and have him guzzle it. It's cheap and it works absolute wonders.

Living Proof: Vitamin C - Miracle Cure? (http://www.3news.co.nz/Living-Proof-Vitamin-C---Miracle-Cure/tabid/371/articleID/171328/Default.aspx)

LIPOSOMAL ENCAPSULATED VITAMIN C - As Effective As IV - DIY for Pennies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeU--wadrMY)

SeU--wadrMY

Lifebringer
17th April 2012, 00:44
White Feather, if I may enquire, how is that beautiful sister? We haven't heard anything, I myself am especially interested, as I consider all here as compadre's in the search of truth and learning what powers our minds for the good can actually put forth. You can PM me, if it's sad, but please, by all means let me know either way of open post or PM.

God speed, may the "Source be W/U.

Knowrainknowrainbows!
17th April 2012, 01:15
My apologies, too, for being late on this topic. May an energy field of divine healing and loving intention surround your father and all who approach him. May every breath be filled with healthy air to bring all that is needed internally for his body to make itself well and energized.
Kindest Regards,
Light, Love, Peace
KRKR
No Rain No Rainbows

UnrealDreams
17th April 2012, 03:57
I hope your father is well. I wish him the best healing possible.

gypsybutterflykiss
17th April 2012, 04:13
I have been given signs within the last two weeks.. I knew the signs were of some importance, but I didn't even begin to clue into the big picture... The BIG picture: Arch Angel Raphael has given me signs that he's hangin' with me...

Ask for Raphaeh's assistance in the healing of your father... I surround him
With emerald green light and ask for healing rays...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your
Father...

Be
Strong

<3. Gypsy

Turcurulin
12th June 2012, 01:17
Hello Lovely Avalonians,

I thank you again for all of the love that you've given me and my father. I apologize for not relaying an update to you sooner, as the gift of your gracious kindness would deserve in return. I had a great visit with my family. My father is well and getting along fine with his finger amputated just between the first and second knuckles. When I left, he was still unable to hold a drumstick, but has since been attempting to grip one as the sensitivity goes away.

I oversaw my father's diet and medication as much as he would let me. LOL. But, I became privy to a few things that have been sensitive subjects for me since (hence the delayed update. :sorry:) Suffice it to say that my father is willingly contributing to any damage that he takes. He is his own man - and though he will listen to me when I'm around, he will become undisciplined and forget or ignore what I've told him when on his own. :faint2: But, he'll listen somewhat, if I pester the bejesus out of him. :becky:

We live too far apart, unfortunately, but I'll continue to persist and insist as I can. I love my father don'tcha know. :o

Thank you once more, guys. Your spiritual help has been felt, appreciated, and returned. I love you all!

Tane Mahuta
12th June 2012, 04:09
Positive Vibes to the father of member Turcurulin, coming from Tane Mahuta!!

TM