PDA

View Full Version : The digital switch over

Swanny
23rd March 2010, 20:53
On the 24th March 2010 my area switches over to digital. :(
I was listening to a chap on the radio a few months ago telling us that once the switch over is completed all over the country they will really boost up the signal.
I don't watch much tele at all (only F1 and the odd program) so I am not too worried about it from that point of view.
My concern is that the signal which travels in the air will effect us whether we are watching the tele or not :confused:

Seems a bit of a coincident that almost the whole world will have switched over by the end of 2012
Good job I don't believe in coincidences :ph34r:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_transition

Gita
23rd March 2010, 21:08
From what I’ve read, they wanted to fee the air ways of the analogue as it was taking up too much space. This is to help HARRP to do whatever they are doing with LF, VLF and HF not to mention making it easier for stage 2 of project blue beam. HD tv and 3D tv is another tool for these people for mind control.

Yep, no coincidences there.

Fredkc
23rd March 2010, 22:39
only F1 and the odd program

So! (he heh) The big questions is...

Will Michael make his come-back, or no?

Personally;
I am thinking 2-3 races to get the car, and himself sorted out.

Go Michael!

SteveX
23rd March 2010, 23:46
It's all about the alien threat. They threatened the world with destructions if we keep beaming East Enders into the universe. Apparently they don't like all the shouting. :rolleyes:

Swanny
24th March 2010, 18:58
So! (he heh) The big questions is...

Will Michael make his come-back, or no?

Personally;
I am thinking 2-3 races to get the car, and himself sorted out.

Go Michael!

He wont do it, the car isn't good enough and he is up against some great drivers. Not so easy to cheat nowadays either :tape2: :p

My moneys on either Alonso or Vettel to win the championship.

Humble Janitor
24th March 2010, 20:27
TV's only gotten more retarded over time. Some of the most popular shows are also the most vapid, pointless and bleak shows ever.

SteveX
24th March 2010, 20:34
TV's only gotten more retarded over time. Some of the most popular shows are also the most vapid, pointless and bleak shows ever.

Can't agree more. Big brother! WTF is that about FFS. In the UK it's a big deal. It has a high audience rating. It's just a bunch of nob heads locked in a house. How freakin pointless is it to watch that. I'd rather go and have a ....err I'll keep it polite.

two-R-one
24th March 2010, 20:40
I think if it wasn't for the discovery channel and the nature programs I wouldn't even own a TV .. the rest of the "programs" are absolute junk... interesting that 'they' (TV people) even use the word program and programming.. LOL makes me laugh at why they chose that word.. for a 'show' ..