PDA

View Full Version : Restructuring Belief Systems

Nanoo Nanoo
16th April 2012, 07:06
In may of this year i realised it is nessesarry to re define what we focus on.

The calling to view information that is designed to help us move forward.

Question? Why do we flock to things that have passed? Are we enjoying watching something different to our own as a distaction? or should we focus on information that educates and enriches us in the now with a view to the future.

I often ponder why people go throug endless reports of things they have no influence over and sometimes as a result feeling worse off because of that feeling of helplessness.

I guess we all have varying degees of attention to what fuels us. Should we be asking the question, what is it that we ar focussing on? And is it actually making a difference?

The most poignant saying " All the world is a stage " by William Shakespeare comes into force right now. As we ar all actors playing out inconcieveable plans of deep machination.

We refer to the powers that be, they are adept play writers making their reality. And as it is we all watch because we havent yet created our own amusement channel. So if i were to say to you right here right now that all you have to do is write your own shakespeare play, would you do it ?

Or a better question, can you do it?

Have you ever thought about it?

Making a shift, and heres the clincher, is not about watching a bunch of business men play chess with countries! They will do what they do cos they do it so well forever! Its just a back drop, a motivator, a human interactive katalyst to shake you up off your seat and stand!

Get up and stand! Get a pen, a piece of paper and find a nice spot and write out your play as you see it for you and yours.

As the great writer Edward Bulwer-Lytton penned many years ago

True, This!

—Beneath the rule of men entirely great,The pen is mightier than the sword
. BeholdThe arch-enchanters wand! — itself a nothing! —But taking sorcery from the master-handTo paralyse the Cæsars, and to strikeThe loud earth breathless! — Take away the sword —States can be saved without it!

Ok so my cut and paste didnt do a good job, but who cares ! ? the information is inspiring.

Go forward friends of this planet and be the change you desire to make under your own steam!

Love and hugs :-)

Nanoo Nanoo

wavydome
16th April 2012, 08:31
Nanoo Nanoo,

You remind me of the question:

"if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it... Did it really fall?"

Actually though, why is it then? That fully creative and non political forums can likewise suffer a similar fate? You wrote:

"....And as it is we all watch because we havent yet created our own amusement channel. So if i were to say to you right here right now that all you have to do is write your own shakespeare play, would you do it ? ... "

I also wonder-- Did we come to this world, to see if we can make an amusement channel which lasts and lasts. At least one full lifetime, despite struggling with the "material question" (concerning ways and means of survival).

Love... maybe that is it , taken with care.

Nanoo Nanoo
17th April 2012, 22:37
I love love, love is good.

:-)

Or at least a good inkwell

Hugs

N
N

Cartomancer
17th April 2012, 22:46
Shazbot, your immenseness,

I couldn't agree more. After you study alternative news and what the occult means one should go back and read through some history books again. You will see the world in a whole new way. After awakening the truth seems to ooze out of the pages. Seeing it all go on in the past puts things today in even better perspective. It can be upsetting at first but is worth it in the end.

Nanoo Nanoo
18th April 2012, 00:17
Hey wavydome, very good question. One thats taken me a few days to ponder.

I like the idea of making life into a romance story by falling in love with the world and all its infinite beauty. There is so much to be and see and Experience. .. is it that what we learn through lifes experience trancends our time here energetically. So when we return to whence we came the next step is ready to experience? I suppose we all need to climb a mountain.

I like the thought of having a pallete and brush in my back back so i can leave my marks along the way. Even for others to enjoy and improve on or even merely to digress its original frame.

Either way our focus may need a shift, to make a shift thats lasting and multiversially beneficial :-)

N
N

Nanoo Nanoo
18th April 2012, 00:33
Shazbot, your immenseness,

I couldn't agree more. After you study alternative news and what the occult means one should go back and read through some history books again. You will see the world in a whole new way. After awakening the truth seems to ooze out of the pages. Seeing it all go on in the past puts things today in even better perspective. It can be upsetting at first but is worth it in the end.

I suppose drawing on history to inspire is great! id love to leave some room for original thought. Shifting the focus once we have established that everyting is not as it seems. Then we can start in makingmit more like we imagined.

N
N

Nanoo Nanoo
20th April 2012, 11:39
Shazzbot is one of my faborite sayings :-)

Wee

N
N