PDA

View Full Version : WOW: TRUTH OR FICTION? Tesla, Fish Gods, Popes, Prime Ministers, & More

Mandala
17th April 2012, 00:09
Holy smoke what a ride. Laugh if you want to, but I haven't been this entertained in a long time. I have only watched video 1, but I think I will have to see a little more.

Did Tesla create the first triangulation device? Sumerians, Fish People and the Pope, the hidden library of the Vatican, Tony Blair, gold dumped on the market, follow the money and so much more. Titanic and other missing ships.... If these videos have been around before I've never seen them. From Britain to Australia to US to you name it. This has all the conspiracies connected, even Princess Diana.

If you are the least bit bored, this might liven up your your Monday evening. LOL

Please feel free to comment, laugh or condemn, what a ride!

Mandala

1Rc-10uC1Z0

Mandala
17th April 2012, 00:12
Any truth here or only April Fools, what do you think? Well I th ink this kid should get an award for fictional creativity. They do make fun of all conspiracy theorists.

nearing
17th April 2012, 01:34
Wow, Mandala, wild ride, for sure! Not sure what to think of this but I look forward to more! lol

Mandala
17th April 2012, 02:15
Well it was meant as a joke about conspiracy theorists, but I have always wondered why the Pope's hat looks like the ones worn by the Sumerian Fish people on the tablets.

truth4me
17th April 2012, 03:01
12,000 tons of gold on the Titanic......we owe the NWO a thank you for keeping us safe for the last 130 years from the Annunaki.... yes, a wild ride for sure....