PDA

View Full Version : Latest Web Bot Predictions - Earthquake within Days & Economic CRASH August 2010

jackovesk
28th July 2010, 15:36
Clif High presented predictions about the economy, and U.S. and world events for the summer of 2010 and beyond. Their predictions are based on High's Web Bot technology which gives archetype descriptors of future events by tracking language pattern changes within Internet discussions forums. Here are some of the highlights of what they see coming:

Web Bot Predictions
Latest Upate on Coast to Coast Am with George Noory 26th July 2010.

Clif High shared a recap of some his 'web bot' hits, as well as presented some dire predictions for the future.

He foresees a strong earthquake possibly hitting the West Coast in the next few days.

He predicted economic collapse over the summer (August 2010) orchestrated by "the Powers that Be," and increased censorship of the Internet. During this same time frame, "sun disease," or solar flare-ups will impact life on Earth, he said.

High also issued a warning over the dates November 8th through the 11th, 2010 in which he said an Israeli attack on Iran/nuclear war could occur that will have 9/11-like consequences.

Sarahmay
28th July 2010, 15:51
Just as I am headed to the West Coast for 5 days...could be interesting.

greybeard
28th July 2010, 16:22
Just as I am headed to the West Coast for 5 days...could be interesting.

Im sure you will bring back an account of a marvelous 5 day break.
May you never have to ever think about camping in a tent.
This is the kind of topic everyone should off.
The power of self fulfilling prophesy is amazing.
Wishing you well
Sarahmay

JoshERTW
28th July 2010, 16:39
Any link to the interview?

sojorner
28th July 2010, 16:59
I guess I'd better hold off eating my "power grid to go down in July" food stash.

Soj

Operator
28th July 2010, 17:09
QAj1eGdTTHQ
Y2od7gyJ8VA
KfApSHEgiDQ

jackovesk
28th July 2010, 17:11
Just found this article...

Iranian president Ahmadinejad expects U.S. attack 'on at least two countries in next three months'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1298139/Iranian-president-Ahmadinejad-expects-U-S-attack-countries-months.html#ixzz0uzxZ8Ohx

Sarahmay
28th July 2010, 23:13
Im sure you will bring back an account of a marvelous 5 day break.
May you never have to ever think about camping in a tent.
This is the kind of topic everyone should off.
The power of self fulfilling prophesy is amazing.
Wishing you well
Sarahmay

Ah, well, I've done plenty of backpacking in my day, but it is more fun if you check into a spa after being in the backcountry for a week! Anyway, I am so not afraid of earthquakes. Economic collapse, another story...

cloud9
28th July 2010, 23:35
I'm very sorry to say that I'm getting tired of predictions.
Why isn't somebody making nice predictions? Something on the lines of: Scientists say in 3 months cure for cancer will be out in the market, or "Thanks to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates foundation, poverty will be erradicated from Africa forever in the next 5 years", you know what I mean...

jackovesk
29th July 2010, 00:44
Why isn't somebody making nice predictions? Something on the lines of: Scientists say in 3 months cure for cancer will be out in the market, or "Thanks to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates foundation, poverty will be erradicated from Africa forever in the next 5 years", you know what I mean...

I suggest you get off your CLOUD9 and start educating yourself on REALITY and the TRUTH.

Ever heard of the ter EUGENICS? Warren Buffet & Bill Gates have!

Bill Gates And Neo-Eugenics: Vaccines To Reduce Population

In plain English, one of the most powerful men in the world states clearly that he expects vaccines to be used to reduce population growth. When Bill Gates speaks about vaccines, he speaks with authority. In January 2010 at the elite Davos World Economic Forum, Gates announced his foundation would give $10 billion (circa €7.5 billion) over the next decade to develop and deliver new vaccines to children in the developing world. 2

The primary focus of his multi-billion dollar Gates Foundation is vaccinations, especially in Africa and other underdeveloped countries. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a founding member of the GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccinations and Immunization) in partnership with the World Bank, WHO and the vaccine industry. The goal of GAVI is to vaccinate every newborn child in the developing world.

Now that sounds like noble philanthropic work. The problem is that the vaccine industry has been repeatedly caught dumping dangerous—meaning unsafe because untested or proven harmful—vaccines onto unwitting Third World populations when they cannot get rid of the vaccines in the West. 3 Some organizations have suggested that the true aim of the vaccinations is to make people sicker and even more susceptible to disease and premature death.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-and-neo-eugenics-vaccines-to-reduce-population.html

Read the entire article if you want to know the real TRUTH!

unplugged
29th July 2010, 00:57
Why isn't somebody making nice predictions? Something on the lines of: Scientists say in 3 months cure for cancer will be out in the market, or "Thanks to Warren Buffet and Bill Gates foundation, poverty will be eradicated from Africa forever in the next 5 years", you know what I mean...

Hi Cloud! I know what you mean. Cliff says somewhere in the interview that humanity creates far more negative language-sets than positive ones in the underlying data gathered by the webbots and used as the basis for his various predictions. One caller to the show asked why he bothered making predictions given his rather poor track record on certain topics. Clif's reply was pretty much that his heart is in the right place -- not out to create fear, doom and gloom, but to give a warning "just in case" the webbots were on to something.

Bill Ryan
29th July 2010, 01:34
Hi Cloud! I know what you mean. Cliff says somewhere in the interview that humanity creates far more negative language-sets than positive ones in the underlying data gathered by the webbots and used as the basis for his various predictions. One caller to the show asked why he bothered making predictions given his rather poor track record on certain topics. Clif's reply was pretty much that his heart is in the right place -- not out to create fear, doom and gloom, but to give a warning "just in case" the webbots were on to something.

Can't resist making a comment here. :)

The way Clif's ALTA technique works is to trawl for and collect linguistic forms (basically). It's an objective analysis of subjective data.

In other words, it doesn't (and can't) predict hard reality out there. It just predicts what humans will think and feel about their PERCEPTION of the hard reality.

For example, if there's a disaster on Mars and the Mars colony is destroyed, killing tens of thousands of humans who have been participants in a large-scale classified project costing trillions of dollars, this would not be predicted as the human population active on the internet would not know about this before or after it happened.

It would not be anywhere on the radar. What Clif does is only valuable as an indicator of what people are thinking and feeling. And the evidence suggests that people are wrong - a lot of the time.

This is not an insult to human perception... more likely, it's a testimony to the fact that timelines are continually changing. I really do think this (and with some good reason).

As another example, if the controllers fill the skies with giant [unreal] holograms of the Second Coming, the ALTA analysis would doubtless predict just that: the Second Coming. It would NOT reveal the trickery of the holograms.

The enormous (arguably disproportionate!) amount of attention on Clif's work is a symptom of our collective anxiety to know what the h*** is coming at us from round the corner where we cannot yet see it.

This is a variant of the enormous attention on channeling, also. People JUST WANT TO KNOW - to relieve their anxiety - as well as their curiosity.

This sometimes causes people to become ungrounded, some more than others. In the absence of real certainty, people FABRICATE certainty for themselves - sometimes out of thin air.

Hence the focus on 21 December 2012, Ascension, poor old Blossom Goodchild's October 2008 prediction, and a zillion other predictions as well... NONE of which are realized.

Yet we remain obstinate: we still want to believe these predictions, despite the evidence that this is unwise and irrational.

It's important to understand that when we're doing that (seizing on something and earnestly believing it wil happen)... we're just self-medicating.

I use that term because it's an external factor which we absorb that makes us feel better. There are other things which have the same effect... but they cost more and do more physical damage. :)

Real intellectual and emotional courage is (I believe) being able to face a whole range of probable and possible futures and be prepared for all or any of them... including the good ones.

cloud9
29th July 2010, 02:10
I suggest you get off your CLOUD9 and start educating yourself on REALITY and the TRUTH.

Ever heard of the ter EUGENICS? Warren Buffet & Bill Gates have!

Bill Gates And Neo-Eugenics: Vaccines To Reduce Population

In plain English, one of the most powerful men in the world states clearly that he expects vaccines to be used to reduce population growth. When Bill Gates speaks about vaccines, he speaks with authority. In January 2010 at the elite Davos World Economic Forum, Gates announced his foundation would give $10 billion (circa €7.5 billion) over the next decade to develop and deliver new vaccines to children in the developing world. 2

The primary focus of his multi-billion dollar Gates Foundation is vaccinations, especially in Africa and other underdeveloped countries. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a founding member of the GAVI Alliance (Global Alliance for Vaccinations and Immunization) in partnership with the World Bank, WHO and the vaccine industry. The goal of GAVI is to vaccinate every newborn child in the developing world.

Now that sounds like noble philanthropic work. The problem is that the vaccine industry has been repeatedly caught dumping dangerous—meaning unsafe because untested or proven harmful—vaccines onto unwitting Third World populations when they cannot get rid of the vaccines in the West. 3 Some organizations have suggested that the true aim of the vaccinations is to make people sicker and even more susceptible to disease and premature death.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-and-neo-eugenics-vaccines-to-reduce-population.html

Read the entire article if you want to know the real TRUTH!

Yeah, I know my comment sounds silly and uninformed but that's not the case. I DO know about all the trickery in the world, actually my comment on Gates and Buffet fund is an irony because if their fund was true and it was doing what they say it does, with so many millions at least one poor country in the world would be much better than now.

Anyway, I think that this fund it's not much more than propaganda to make people think that even though they're rich, they're "good".

One of my best friends works really close to George Soros and he's telling me all the time about how "generous" this guy is, how Soros gives 300 millions now and then to his fund to relief poverty and bla bla bla... I don't buy it but my friend swears it's true, also he tells me about how often the HH Dalai Lama visits Mr. Soros and they have lunch together, etc., I wonder what is HH Dalai Lama doing in such company? Soros is known for his globalist ideas.

Now, after being "worried" about almost everything for a few years and expecting every economic collapse, cataclism, war, etc., and fearing about the reptilians, the greys, vaccinations, earthquakes, the list goes on and on, I finally have learned that WHERE ATTENTION GOES, ENERGY FLOWS and that WE CREATE OUR REALITY BASED ON WHAT WE FOCUS ON.

So, it's not that I'm uninformed, I just chose to be SMARTER.
Thanks.

jackovesk
29th July 2010, 04:24
Yeah, I know my comment sounds silly and uninformed but that's not the case. I DO know about all the trickery in the world, actually my comment on Gates and Buffet fund is an irony because if their fund was true and it was doing what they say it does, with so many millions at least one poor country in the world would be much better than now.

Now, after being "worried" about almost everything for a few years and expecting every economic collapse, cataclism, war, etc., and fearing about the reptilians, the greys, vaccinations, earthquakes, the list goes on and on, I finally have learned that WHERE ATTENTION GOES, ENERGY FLOWS and that WE CREATE OUR REALITY BASED ON WHAT WE FOCUS ON.

So, it's not that I'm uninformed, I just chose to be SMARTER.
Thanks.

Fair Call Cloud9, I just want to Search for the TRUTH.

I am well aware of GROUPTHINK & Where Attention Goes, Energy Flows.

But I am also a Realist and believe that people should be educated on The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Doesn't mean we have to Focus our Energy on the Negative.

If we don't really understand what the PTB are really up to, Humanity will NEVER EVER come together as ONE to Counteract and provide Solutions against their Devious Plans.

jackovesk
29th July 2010, 04:36
Can't resist making a comment here. :)

The way Clif's ALTA technique works is to trawl for and collect linguistic forms (basically). It's an objective analysis of subjective data.

In other words, it doesn't (and can't) predict hard reality out there. It just predicts what humans will think and feel about their PERCEPTION of the hard reality.

This is a variant of the enormous attention on channeling, also. People JUST WANT TO KNOW - to relieve their anxiety - as well as their curiosity.

This sometimes causes people to become ungrounded, some more than others. In the absence of real certainty, people FABRICATE certainty for themselves - sometimes out of thin air.

Real intellectual and emotional courage is (I believe) being able to face a whole range of probable and possible futures and be prepared for all or any of them... including the good ones.

Thanks for your input Bill,

As you are aware I did not post these Predictions to be Negative, we need all the information we can foster to find Geniune Solutions/Ideas to combat the PTB and their NWO peacefully.

Once again your explanation, covered everything that needed to be said.

Thanks.

jackovesk
31st July 2010, 02:36
Here is One of the 1st Earthquakes Predicted

A MAGNITUDE 4.3 earthquake has rocked the state's far north with its epicentre near the town of Quorn (South Australia).

Oops, he did say the West Coast of America didn't he.

My apologies

Humble Janitor
31st July 2010, 02:53
In other words, Clif High WANTS this crap to happen.

Stop predicting doom and gloom and the doom and gloom will cease.

Fredkc
31st July 2010, 03:22
4.3 an earthquake?
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

Sorry, it's the californian in me talkin'

For example, if there's a disaster on Mars and the Mars colony is destroyed, killing tens of thousands of humans who have been participants in a large-scale classified project costing trillions of dollars, this would not be predicted as the human population active on the internet would not know about this before or after it happened.

Here is another;
Something a guy named Arch Crawford is talking about. This is the view of the planets from New York City on Aug. 1, at 6am. We have the most planets in the tightest alignments and at the supposedly 'sensitive' Zero degrees of Cardinal signs.

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2010/3/31/234091-127005352366179_origin.jpg
But you won't hear Cliff talking about it, because the great unwashed masses don't really follow astrology as applied to investing. Now whether you want to go with the astrological side of the subject, or the gravitational and electro-magnetic side of things, this could be an interesting Aug. 1st.

But folk don't know about it, and so it won't reflect in the "group think". In fact it still won't show up in his data because he excludes places like this forum, as it causes "data echo distortion".

Fred

Manifestor
31st July 2010, 03:29
Here is One of the 1st Earthquakes Predicted

A MAGNITUDE 4.3 earthquake has rocked the state's far north with its epicentre near the town of Quorn (South Australia).

lol he said north america.....

sojorner
31st July 2010, 10:10
Whoa!
Fred

Awesome astrology chart...where did you get it?

planets of change (Uranus) and fortune (Jupiter)...are OPPOSING physical and emotional energy (Mars). self discipline or learning lessons the hard way (Saturn), and emotions (Venus). With SQUARES to Neptune (the planet of illusion).

Looks like our rose colored glasses are being torn off, and we'll be experiencing some growing pains.

Charts like that remind me that there is a Divine Order working here.

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
31st July 2010, 11:22
like cliff says his track record is slightly better than chance. the stuff his system is predicting is not really mind blowing or unusual. we know what the PTB plans are, were slap bang in the final stages of them now. economic mayhem is a given due to the people in charge(not talking about the inefectual puppets, obama cameron ect) war with iran better than 50% chance due to all the continuing rethoric in the maoin stream media, the effects of these will be food shortages , illness, and radioactivity you dont need a program to tell you its coming were in it now.

at some point you have enough information and its then time to act on it. do you what you feel, some can meditate and hope to survive whatscoming and somew will get food , water filter, weapons. whatever you think you need to do.

the sun and earth change stuff is in universes hands , we cant stop solar flares and mega quakes ect. thats the stuff not worth worrying about. the ptb will set off more than enough events to keep us busy.

lunaflare
31st July 2010, 16:55
pineal, perhaps we create solar flares/storms/quiet cycles with our collective consciousness...so in this way, we CAN change events -including solar flares-if this was our conscious focus

Perhaps all is a dancing reflection
as within, so without
as above, so below....

The mind- our thoughts, what we believe- are powerful creators
This is why our minds so very strictly controlled and numbed to the nth degree
And why memory is mostly deleted from our human data base

Beth
31st July 2010, 17:34
Whoa!
Fred

planets of change (Uranus) and fortune (Jupiter)...are OPPOSING physical and emotional energy (Mars). self discipline or learning lessons the hard way (Saturn), and emotions (Venus). With SQUARES to Neptune (the planet of illusion).

Looks like our rose colored glasses are being torn off, and we'll be experiencing some growing pains.

Charts like that remind me that there is a Divine Order working here.

Yep, quite a grand trine there isn't it!

Fredkc
31st July 2010, 18:10
And y'all thought I was just another pretty face... ha!

Actually I snagged it from a story at my favorite "Paranoid Prepper's Forum" (http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showpost.php?p=3703136&postcount=1).

Fred

Fredkc
31st July 2010, 19:03
Keep in mind that to me astrological influences deserve a similar consideration as a weather report...
except I'd consider them about 95% less potent.

Basically it is like a weather report, except about the gravitational, and electro-magnetic soup we all navigate in.

My point in bringing it up was that, since it isn't in the mainstream collective mind, it wouldn't be picked up by Cliff's web trolling.
Whether it has any effect or not.

pineal, perhaps we create solar flares/storms/quiet cycles with our collective consciousness...so in this way, we CAN change events -including solar flares-if this was our conscious focus
To this, I would also add that we are not alone as conscious/creative beings in this duality. Hence this place becomes an aggregate agreement, of sorts.

Fred

Scott
31st July 2010, 19:15
To this, I would also add that we are not alone as conscious/creative beings in this duality. Hence this place becomes an aggregate agreement, of sorts.
Fred

I like this concept much more than the "Cosmic vending machine" concept :)

unplugged
31st July 2010, 20:26
I am not at all certain that simply because specific knowledge -- whether Martian or astrological -- isn't present within the CONSCIOUS awareness of 3D lifeforms that it doesn't influence language sets. I think pretty much everyone on this forum would agree that we are MORE than 3D consciousness.

Within the quantum field there may be linkages with subconscious mind that are picked up by 3D consciousness and transmitted via message centers in the forms of typos, unusual syntactical constructions, imperfect perceptions of what something means, a "sensing" that remains just outside fixed awareness yet influences.

Potential shifts within time (and timelines) also proffer an unquantifiable dimension to webbot predictive accuracy. Add to that the fact that many who become aware of the prediction may consciously choose NOT to experience it. This activity would also tend to neutralize the occurrence because it has been voided within their belief-sets. When all's said and done it's amazing Cliff has even a "slightly better than 50% chance" of predictions coming true. So a possibly unintended value for webbot analysis is presenting "gloom and doom" outcomes that are projected for some "future time" occurrence that can be ameliorated by those who seek more positive experience.

Kulapops
31st July 2010, 20:26
Yes.. and I'm very annoyed that Cliff predicted a Summer of Hell that never materialised.

Annoyed at my own gulibility.

As Bill says... we'd do anything to gain an edge on knowing what's around the corner... be it sheep's entrails or WebBots.

Of course there is Woo woo.

But the Tao that can be named is not the Tao... so don't expect to get any kind of heads up on stuff that needs to happen. It wouldn't happen if we knew it was coming, and we can't look inside the machine, however smart we think we are. That's just our ego soothing us.

K

lindabaker
31st July 2010, 20:32

Here's a nice prediction: the powers that be will not be able to squelch the people of Erie, Pa. and their support of the cancer cure invented by a local man. I will find the link to the foundation. Basically, gold particles find the cancer cells and kill them. It works, and the tests are now ongoing through the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration). Not that the FDA has any standard we can trust at this point...link to follow...it's really going to happen, even though the status quo of the cancer "curing" industry will be rocked off their foundations, so to speak.

lindabaker
31st July 2010, 20:39
http://www.kanziuscancerresearch.com/ is the site of the foundation that will bring about the next step. Human trials are underway, I believe.

tone3jaguar
31st July 2010, 20:39
I just like to observe the trends in consciousness that are being mapped by the web bot. Getting into specifics is a mistake no matter who your are when it comes to the future.

lindabaker
31st July 2010, 20:51
I just like to observe the trends in consciousness that are being mapped by the web bot. Getting into specifics is a mistake no matter who your are when it comes to the future.

It's the same with solar or lunar astrology. As soon as you get specific, you are setting yourself up for a lesson. Sometimes predictors are right on, and sometimes they get the potentialities but not the true outcome. The shi(f)t changes at split second intervals. The Crawford chart is extremely powerful...we can fear it, or ride the wave of that power to something at a higher level. Our choice. At least we are not some of the people who have Absolutely No Idea that we even have the power over our consciousness and therefore the ramifications and outcome of the potentialities. The Crawford chart is set in New York. Lots of "powerful" people there for the Clinton wedding. Could be a powerful connection for the good. Maybe the ones who are trying to mess with things will have a few glasses of wine and call off their nasty agenda. Maybe they will suddenly realize their power for manfesting good is the smarter way to go. Maybe not, ha ha. Just sayin it's possible, tho.

HORIZONS
31st July 2010, 21:04
Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility - therefore, allow for impossibilities to be options in your experience. :)

Humble Janitor
31st July 2010, 21:28
http://www.kanziuscancerresearch.com/ is the site of the foundation that will bring about the next step. Human trials are underway, I believe.

I'll send a bit of positive energy their way. Working in a hospital just makes me realize that they USE radiation that causes MORE problems when approaching cancer. It sounds like a trap, not a solution.

lindabaker
31st July 2010, 21:31
I'll send a bit of positive energy their way. Working in a hospital just makes me realize that they USE radiation that causes MORE problems when approaching cancer. It sounds like a trap, not a solution.

Ouch, yes, it's true. My grandmother, Genvieve Talmadge, died from an overdose of radiation in Erie. Time to fix this situation once and for ALL.

Kulapops
1st August 2010, 00:11
Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility - therefore, allow for impossibilities to be options in your experience. :)

I love this sentence.

Way to go Horizons. I want to see a thread with this as the OP.

K

jackovesk
1st August 2010, 00:52
lol he said north america.....

Your right, my apologies...

HORIZONS
1st August 2010, 03:06
I love this sentence.

Way to go Horizons. I want to see a thread with this as the OP.

K

Well OK then Kula, we shall do that - and I expect to see you posting on it with me.

Kulapops
1st August 2010, 10:09
You got it H. Build it and they will come. It's the least I can do for supporting my pledge thread way back ;0).

Meanwhile... the continents do not slide into the sea. So I say it's a great day for telling someone you love them...

K

greybeard
1st August 2010, 10:20
Well I love You Kula. good to see you back with your humor intact.
Your old friend Chris

Kulapops
1st August 2010, 10:27
And you Chris are the lovliest of men...

Just think how much brighter the world will shine when we finally get that Earthquake's have to happen inside us first, before the landscape really changes !

:0)

Nagual
21st October 2010, 12:47
Clif High's latest report #8 is out.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

bashi
21st October 2010, 14:00
"aliens, war, death and rain

and telephone poles all over the place

november of horror"

nothing new...

Operator
21st October 2010, 14:23
"aliens, war, death and rain

and telephone poles all over the place

november of horror"

nothing new...

Sounds like an image from the movie 'the road' ...

I wonder ... we had a summer of hell already ... :confused: ... nothing here.
Clif said that was local and not global ... So, I am not holding my breath.

bashi
21st October 2010, 14:43
The thread started on the 28th July with this:

"He foresees a strong earthquake possibly hitting the West Coast in the next few days.
He predicted economic collapse over the summer (August 2010) orchestrated by "the Powers that Be," and increased censorship of the Internet. During this same time frame, "sun disease," or solar flare-ups will impact life on Earth, he said."

Now we are already nearly in November and nothing yet...

MariaDine
21st October 2010, 15:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKpp_jQIDbA

On August 1st, the sun emitted a C-class solar flare that spawned what scientists call a coronal mass ejection, or CME, headed toward Earth. The CME impacted Earth's magnetic field August 3rd. CMEs occasionally hit Earth. This CME will have few noticeable consequences beyond producing an aurorae.

The CME hit Earth's magnetic field on August 3rd at 1740 UT. The impact sparked a G2-class geomagnetic storm that lasted nearly 12 hours--time enough for auroras to spread all the way from Europe to North America. The possible arrival of a second CME on August 4th might provide even better spectacular auroral displays.

CMEs are large clouds of charged particles that are ejected from the sun over the course of several hours and can carry up to ten billion tons of plasma. They expand away from the sun at speeds as high as a million miles an hour. A CME can make the 93-million-mile journey to Earth in just two to four days. Stronger solar storms could cause adverse impacts to space-based assets and technological infrastructure on Earth.

The sun goes through a regular activity cycle about 11 years long. The last solar maximum occurred in 2001 and its recent extreme solar minimum was particularly weak and long lasting. These kinds of eruptions are one of the first signs that the sun is waking up and heading toward another solar maximum expected in the 2013 time frame.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/sunearthsystem/main/News080210-cme.html

MariaDine
21st October 2010, 15:42
Ignore the insane voice...LOL :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONUZyjeeHA&feature=player_embedded

http://intradaytradingtips.org/economic-collapse-biggest-drop-in-the-history-of-the-dow-jones-industrial-average

[Economic Collapse] www.stockmarketfunding.com [Economic Collapse] Biggest Drop in the History of the Dow Jones Industrial Average [Stock Market Crash] http Wall Street Capitulation Largest Drop Since 1987 Dow Jones Down 1000 Intraday. [Stock Market Crash] Watch how stocks get washed out AAPL, GOOG, RIMM, CME, PCLN, FSLR, ISRG, MA, GS and more with huge intraday drops ans bounces. [Economic Collapse]

MariaDine
21st October 2010, 15:51
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/2010/

United States Earthquakes for 2010
Largest in: (as of 08/23/2010)
6.6 -- Alaska, July 18 -- Fox Islands, Aleutian Islands
6.5 -- California, January 10 -- Offshore Northern California
4.8 -- Wyoming, August 05
4.6 -- Utah, April 15
4.5 -- Nevada, June 12
4.4 -- Hawaii, March 09 -- Island of Hawaii
3.8 -- Washington, March 29
3.8 -- Washington, June 17
3.7 -- Montana, January 13 -- Western Montana
3.7 -- Oregon, July 03
3.6 -- Idaho, August 21 -- southern Idaho

=[Post Update]=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WOULDN'T CALL IT A PREDICTION, BECAUSE WE KNOW IT SINCE LONG AGO...

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/09/censorship-internet-takes-center-stage-online

September 21st, 2010 Censorship of the Internet Takes Center Stage in "Online Infringement" Bill

Legislative Analysis by Richard Esguerra
Senator Patrick Leahy yesterday introduced the "Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act" (COICA). This flawed bill would allow the Attorney General and the Department of Justice to break the Internet one domain at a time by requiring domain registrars/registries, ISPs, DNS providers, and others to block Internet users from reaching certain websites. The bill would also create two Internet blacklists. The first is a list of all the websites hit with a censorship court order from the Attorney General. The second, more worrying, blacklist is a list of domain names that the Department of Justice determines without judicial review are "dedicated to infringing activities." The bill only requires blocking for domains in the first list, but strongly suggests that domains on the second list should be blocked as well by providing legal immunity for Internet intermediaries and DNS operators who decide to block domains on the second blacklist as well. (It's easy to predict that there will be tremendous pressure for Internet intermediaries of all stripes to block these "deemed infringing" sites on the second blacklist.)

COICA is a fairly short bill, but it could have a longstanding and dangerous impact on freedom of speech, current Internet architecture, copyright doctrine, foreign policy, and beyond. In 2010, if there's anything we've learned about efforts to re-write copyright law to target "piracy" online, it's that they are likely to have unintended consequences.

This is a censorship bill that runs roughshod over freedom of speech on the Internet. Free speech is vitally important to democracy, which is why the government is restricted from suppressing speech except in very specific, narrowly-tailored situations. But this bill is the polar opposite of narrow not only in the broad way that it tries to define a site "dedicated to infringing activities," but also in the solution that it tries to impose a block on a whole domain, and not just the infringing part of the site.

We note that the DMCA already gives copyright owners legal tools to remove infringing material piece-by-piece, and to obtain injunctions requiring ISPs to block certain offshore infringing websites. The misuse of the existing DMCA provisions have had a tremendously damaging impact on fair use and free expression. By comparison, COICA streamlines and vastly expands this; it would allow the AG to shoot down a whole domain including all the blog posts, images, backups, and files underneath it. In other words, it's not just possible but probable that a great deal of legitimate, protected speech will be taken down in the name of copyright enforcement.

It is designed to undermine basic Internet infrastructure. When a user enters "eff.org" into their web browser, what responds is a domain name system server that tells the users' browser where EFF's website is located on the Internet. This bill would have the Attorney General prevent the players in that domain name system (possibly including your ISP) from telling you the truth about a website's location.

And it's not clear what a user would see in this situation would it look like a "404 message," that simply says a site or page could not be found, without explaining why? Would users receive some kind of notice clarifying that the site they were seeking was made inaccessible at the behest of the government? Generally speaking, the bill forces all the Internet "middlemen" to act as if a part of the Internet doesn't exist, even though that page may otherwise be completely available and accessible.

COICA sends the world the message that the United States approves of unilateral Internet censorship. Which governments deny their citizens access to parts of the Internet? For now, it is mostly totalitarian, profoundly anti-democratic regimes that keep their citizens from seeing the whole Internet. With this bill, the United States risks telling countries throughout the world, "Unilateral censorship of websites that the government doesn't like is okay and this is how you do it."

The bill's imbalances threaten to complicate existing laws and policies. The bill includes poorly drafted definitions that threaten fair use online, endanger innovative backup services, and raises questions about how these new obligations on Internet intermediaries are intended to fit with existing US secondary liability rules and the DMCA copyright safe harbor regime. Moreover, it seems easy to get on the blacklist the bill sets up a seemingly streamlined procedure for adding domains (including a McCarthy-like procedure of public snitching) but in contrast, it seems difficult to get off the list, with a cumbersome process to have a blacklisted domain removed.

And what do we get in exchange? Not much, if the goal is to actually limit unauthorized copying online. The bill gives the government power to play an endless game of whack-a-mole, blocking one domain after another, but even a relatively unsophisticated technologist can begin to imagine the workarounds: a return to encrypted peer-to-peer, modified /etc/hosts files (that don't rely on the domain name system for finding things on the Internet), and other tools, which will emerge and ensure that committed pirates have a way to route around the bill's damage to the DNS system.

To us, COICA looks like another misguided gift to a shortsighted industry whose first instinct with respect to the Internet is to try to break it. There are still many questions to be answered, but one thing is for sure this bill allows the government to suppress truthful speech and could block access to a wealth of non-infringing speech, and the end result will do little to protect artists or mollify the industries that profit from them. Stay tuned for more analysis, information, and steps you can take to fight Internet censorship.

Related Issues: DMCA, Intellectual Property, No Downtime for Free Speech Campaign, The COICA Internet Censorship and Copyright Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG--42sjAvA

avid
21st October 2010, 18:00
Has anyone actually read all of the latest datasetanalysis18?
I have - and at the end of October forthwith there will obviously be chaos.
G20 - the banksters panic - nasty unusual weather (man-made or otherwise)etc.
The most positive thing is to take control of your own lives - provide for yourselves, help others who are weak. NOW prepare for any outage, it doesn't matter what, but have your own back-up - resources/friends/family.
Have some cash, dried foods, water - it will never be wasted.
If it doesn't happen in October - keep up your new way of living - non-reliant on the PTW....
Bless x Avid

Rocky_Shorz
22nd October 2010, 00:22
Cliff's High...

I already saw the Island of San Diego in a dream...

Mexicalli sinks and becomes part of the bay...

seeing the future is one thing, but tagging a date of when it will happen is foolishness...

November 11th after his dire warnings have passed, he will become another psychic that no one will listen to...

cry wolf once, and you'll be forgiven, twice and everyone is annoyed...

the third time people will click on ignore and nothing further will be heard...

Teakai
22nd October 2010, 23:53
We had our own little earthquake experience here yesterday afternoon at around 4pm - it registered at 2.9.

I've never felt an earthquake before.
No damage - that I'm aware of or have read about.