PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else noticed this forum is not as busy as it used to be?

scootiep
17th April 2012, 16:20
Hi all,

I'm just at work browsing the new posts and have noticed that this forum seems to not be as busy as it used too...

I have noticed alot of very important members have either left this forum or not active as much and it sure is noticeable!!!

"TheOne, Viking, KTlight, Lord Sidious, PieNeal" to name but a few, miss you're invaluable insights this place is really missing people like you, I always enjoyed reading your posts and learnt so much from them, its a shame you have gone... also where is Bill?? since he moved to Ecuador not much is heard from him, maybe he is having too good a time over there ;o)

But still we have some great posters on here and I really enjoy reading their posts Mozart, Jacovesk, Modwiz, Whitefeather, A Simple Human to name but a few but there are so many more...

Much respect to you all, keep on doing what your doing i'm glad that I can learn off of all you guys and then teach and inform what I have learnt to others :)

Scootiep

aranuk
17th April 2012, 16:26
I just noticed today that Gooty64 has left us too. I rather liked Gooty. I still do.

Stan

Cartomancer
17th April 2012, 16:31
I noticed this too. The bottom line is that the whole Lord Sidious thing caused many to boogie on to somewhere else. There has also been some paranoia concerning people being "disinfo" agents. Some others are upset that rationalists disagree with some of the more involved theories and concepts discussed here. A couple of the rationalists have been run off as well. I have decided to stay and try and be more understanding of those that have different views and values w/ regard to subjects discussed here. I think if we all hang tight that all of this will blow over.

scootiep
17th April 2012, 16:34
I just noticed today that Gooty64 has left us too. I rather liked Gooty. I still do.

Stan

It's a shame when people leave why do they do that? It's something I can't get my head round lol

But like they say everything happens for a reason, I know I would never leave this place, it's so important to have like minded people communicating together like this especially if the TSHTF.

we need each other

scootiep
17th April 2012, 16:38
I noticed this too. The bottom line is that the whole Lord Sidious thing caused many to boogie on to somewhere else. There has also been some paranoia concerning people being "disinfo" agents. Some others are upset that rationalists disagree with some of the more involved theories and concepts discussed here. A couple of the rationalists have been run off as well. I have decided to stay and try and be more understanding of those that have different views and values w/ regard to subjects discussed here. I think if we all hang tight that all of this will blow over.

Hi Cartomancer,

I think understanding is very important - people will always agree/disagree I think its very childish for somebody to get angry or upset because somebody doesn't agree with them - just understand that we are all different with different opinions.

An opinion doesnt mean its right or wrong its just an opinion.

Mike
17th April 2012, 16:45
the forum has lost some quality, but i'm sure there are brilliant people waiting in the wings. in fact, i'd like to use this opportunity to encourage lurkers and relatively inactive members to join in the fun. come on guys, jump on in!:)

Cartomancer
17th April 2012, 16:49

Hi Cartomancer,

I think understanding is very important - people will always disagree I think its very childish for somebody to get angry or upset because somebody doesn't agree with them - just understand that we are all different with different opinions - an opinion doesnt mean its right or wrong its just an opinion.

I agree. I was reacting with anger sometimes and I'm working on not doing that at all anymore. If I disagree or someone disagrees with me its important to remember that we all basically are people who care about things or we wouldn't be here in the first place. I also find myself criticizing people who have more far out ideas than I have only to realize others view my theories in the same light! Sometimes its hard to understand what others are saying based upon what is in their post alone. If I think something is questionable I go research it somewhere else.

EC1000
17th April 2012, 16:54
Where did they all go? is there some other forum? Anyway, i love this place but i don't get to contribute much- busy job, special needs kids, and a wife with cancer (she's getting better though!). At any rate i still like to pop in here and see what people are posting about-so thanks to everyone who still posts!
Also lately i feel like i should be checking more-'cuz stuff is starting to go down!

Billy
17th April 2012, 17:13
Hi all,

"TheOne, Viking, KTlight, Lord Sidious, PieNeal" to name but a few, miss you're invaluable insights this place is really missing people like you, I always enjoyed reading your posts and learnt so much from them, its a shame you have gone... also where is Bill?? since he moved to Ecuador not much is heard from him, maybe he is having too good a time over there ;o)

Much respect to you all, keep on doing what your doing i'm glad that I can learn off of all you guys and then teach and inform what I have learnt to others :)

Scootiep

Where did they all go? is there some other forum? Anyway, i love this place but i don't get to contribute much- busy job, special needs kids, and a wife with cancer (she's getting better though!). At any rate i still like to pop in here and see what people are posting about-so thanks to everyone who still posts!
Also lately i feel like i should be checking more-'cuz stuff is starting to go down!

I believe you will find most of the named above here. http://jandeane81.com/forum.php

The Ones new forum.

Peace

EC1000
17th April 2012, 17:28
Hi all,
[QUOTE=EC1000;469365]Where did they all go? is there some other forum? Anyway, i love this place but i don't get to contribute much- busy job, special needs kids, and a wife with cancer (she's getting better though!). At any rate i still like to pop in here and see what people are posting about-so thanks to everyone who still posts!

I believe you will find most of the named above here. http://jandeane81.com/forum.php

The Ones new forum.

Peace

oh, ok. thanks!

scanner
17th April 2012, 17:37
This site has always seen it's fair share of travellers some stay some go, it's always in flux . There has, and will be brilliant minds pass through ,I am honored to know one or two of them . More will come as time gets short , ppl wake to what is happening to them and need ppl like you on here to guide them .

Alex Laker
17th April 2012, 17:39
Hi all,
[QUOTE=EC1000;469365]Where did they all go? is there some other forum? Anyway, i love this place but i don't get to contribute much- busy job, special needs kids, and a wife with cancer (she's getting better though!). At any rate i still like to pop in here and see what people are posting about-so thanks to everyone who still posts!

The Ones new forum.

Peace

oh, ok. thanks!

It makes me a little uneasy when I see that many of the forum titles are exactly the same as those of Avalon... in the same order. Surely the point of a new forum should be to either provide a place for discussion on different topics or specificity on already existing topics, within a framework which cannot exist on the previous forum? Indeed, it seems the only point of these new forums is to provide a place for discussing exactly the same topics in exactly the same framework... people confuuuuuse me.

Russ1959
17th April 2012, 18:00
I must admit I agree with this thread totally.
The same topics appear to be recycled and it's lacking the panache
and intellectual depth of the afore mentioned people.
Also have not seen posts from Carmody in a while either.
We may all feel we are missing our premier league speakers but
even in nature if a pool becomes stagnant it is healthier to find fresh
water to sustain survival.
I venture into these other pools of information too from time to time
but feel obliged to keep coming back to Avalon to
In case I miss something not mentioned elsewhere!
I suppose that makes me a conspiracy theory flirt? Lol

Eagle Eye
17th April 2012, 18:03
We still can use search button. I'm more concerned about quality not quantity and there are so many useful threads in here posted before. They have shared some amazing concepts that we have to analize. Big thanks to all members who have contributed here.

mountain_jim
17th April 2012, 18:04
The point for at least one of the folks who moved on was to avoid a forum which allows and includes some members who post, read, and discuss 'channeled' material, which is made clear in a front-page thread there now.

After personally realizing and understanding the value in some 'channeled' material, such as the Seth comunications, I find myself open to the idea that information of value can and does come thru human-non-intellect-based sources, and appreciate that this forum includes members with a similar understanding about the nature of our reality and place within.

To me the changes required to bring in this New Paradigm will succeed only with spiritual understanding and awakening in addition to our physical actions, and not all current actors (or at least influencers) on this stage are currently incarnated in physical 3D containers.

(later edit: I am informed that for the user I referenced above concerning channeling that that subject "had absolutely nothing to do with him leaving Avalon")

Alex Laker
17th April 2012, 18:11
Also, I would like to add that on balance this forum is a heck of a lot more civilised than probably any other I've visited, even with what seems like stupid bickering at times. The admin team does a great job of keeping it that way, and I am coming to realise that actually decisions which seem harsh such as the banning of Lord Sidious are what keep it that way, even if I never had a problem with him.

It really is the pub at the end of the universe. You know when you walk into a good pub or bar, and you have bustling conversation... the air alive with stories, honest discussion and harmless banter. But then a group of lads walks in off their faces, shouting and destroying the atmosphere out of which good conversation is created. They are the trolls, the naysayers and the shills. The admins and mods are the bouncers who keep these sorts of people out.

And as for Bill Ryan, well he's done all the hard work already as far as the forum is concerned. He doesn't need to be here to keep his vision alive, but I'm sure that doesn't make him any less concerned for its wellbeing, nor does it make the forum any less special. Sure it's brilliant when he chips in from time to time, and there was a time when he did so extensively.

Actually what we are interpreting as a lull is actually crying out for other brilliant souls to have their say. Maybe this is a good thing. This could just be the calm before the storm. As for me, well I find the environment here just like that pub. I don't mind at all having a chat or two in here :) I think maybe I'm just a bit ponderous to be as active as some of the Avalon luminaries of months gone by...

Peace of Mind
17th April 2012, 18:16
This year is suppose to be a special one, so I'm suspecting anyone who is aware of this fact is out there making some positive changes in life. I'm more concern with how the whistle blowing has suddenly turned into tweets and whispers. In the years prior to this one all you heard was 2012 this, and 2012 that. Now that we're actually in 2012...a strange sense of silence seems to be blanketing the place as disinfo flows in from every angle. Very strange in such a time....

Peace

noprophet
17th April 2012, 18:24
Sometimes I still wonder if the whole Charles thing wasn't far more legit than people realize and that's why Bill kind of faded out after.

Forevernyt
17th April 2012, 18:31
Maybe it's the lull before the storm?

Nah.

greybeard
17th April 2012, 18:39
Truth is people love drama and there is not a lot of it about at the moment.
Nothing really contentious to have a good debate and take sides on.
Not a problem
It is as it is.

Chris

meeradas
17th April 2012, 18:45
Well, i'm seeing some good ole folks re-appear, nowadays.
Seems it all depends on where you look & what you are looking for.

Alex Laker
17th April 2012, 18:49
Maybe it's the lull before the storm?

Nah.

Or that... :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This year is suppose to be a special one, so I'm suspecting anyone who is aware of this fact is out there making some positive changes in life. I'm more concern with how the whistle blowing has suddenly turned into tweets and whispers. In the years prior to this one all you heard was 2012 this, and 2012 that. Now that we're actually in 2012...a strange sense of silence seems to be blanketing the place as disinfo flows in from every angle. Very strange in such a time....

Peace

In any case, let's say that the reasons are entirely positive :)

write4change
17th April 2012, 19:15
I rarely read channeled material and I have very mixed feelings about it. But I do read it occassionally. How I read it is what am I feeling now? Most of the time I read about five paragraphs in a book or five lines in a post and disconnect.

I read the Seth materials in the 70s--a very turbulent time for me and I had some really weird experiences during and after reading. First, I received a hundred and fifty year old chrystal ball and immediately started meditating with it. I feel into a self induced trance and had a total experience swimming and speaking with the dolphins. They told me then that they knew the planet was dying and that chose to be here at this time to both grieve with the planet and soothe it with their music. Really blew my mind. Then I had some past life experiences that were more veiled as they were my first.

I started going to the Bodhi Tree on a regular basis and experienced Library Angels. Going there I got to experience many professional channelers who I thought for the most part were full of crap. But then there would be one..... I think the devil tempted me to be a channeler, with my background I would be quite good at it and I could see I could make a lot of money doing it. Just thinking that way made me ill. I passed.

Meanwhile, I knew Donald Welsh when he was a hanger oner in Science of Mind. I loathed him. He was a definite womanizer and I would not give him the time of day. Yet, I bought and read his first three books on Conversations with God. There is no way that David the man wrote those books. Why the universe would channel through him beats me. He still did not learn his lessons. When he ran out of channeled material he was caught plagarizing other people's stories. He was dumped from a lot of spiritual forums and conferences. I have not heard much about him in any way in the last couple of years. I hope he used his money well.

I have a huge problem with anyone charging for teaching in any form spiritualilty. That is how we got here. Priests using knowledge as power the greatest sin of the univrse in my humble opinion. The great spiritual teachers never did that. That is their example. Getting paid changes the source of your integrity.

pugwash84
17th April 2012, 19:35
I like this forum! there was another forum before when all the Charles/Articus stuff kicked off too. Maybe it's a good thing in a way because the open minded way of thinking is spreading out with new forums. The tree of knowledge is spreading it's branches.

One
17th April 2012, 21:31
This is an interesting thread on the rival site (given the subject here).
http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php?396-Why-this-is-not-Avalon.

The Irony of this statement halfway through the opening post. Says it all really.
"None of us here want to be dictated to"

Looks like the dictators here have moved over there. Enjoy the freedom for a while. My cat does look at me a bit funny come to think of it.

noprophet
17th April 2012, 21:42

The Irony of this statement halfway through the opening post. Says it all really.

Looks like the dictators here have moved over there. Enjoy the freedom for a while. My cat does look at me a bit funny come to think of it.

None the less, an extremely well thought out post by Tony. It's funny how the browsers, internet, information, etc can all be the same but the fact they're posting at a different domain--yet having the same conversations--makes it feel like such a separation.

Good thing browsers have tabs now. :)

The One
17th April 2012, 21:46

I had to come back and say something one as i am the one lol

For one i was not a dictator here at Avalon

Secondly i decided to start my own forum as i wanted a change.I can assure you no dictating will be going on.The forum is new.Like in the early stages of avalon its had its fair share of well lets say teething problems

Anyway enough said and a big hi to all my friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astrid
17th April 2012, 22:01
It is what you want it to be and where the focus lies.

All these threads focussing on PA is not what it used
to be are silly IMO .

Change is the only constant is totally true for where
we are at

Get used to it . How about focussing on getting to
know the newbies rather than being stuck in
grieving those that are. I longer here.

We must move forward if we are to get anywhere
There are many good and bright souls here working
hard to do their part . Continually pointing out faults
has no purpose but to further that fault .

Our though are to unbelievably powerful what ate you
creating with them ? Use them wisely

Many blessings to all
Astrid

kreagle
17th April 2012, 22:22
Hi all,

The Ones new forum.

Peace

oh, ok. thanks!

It makes me a little uneasy when I see that many of the forum titles are exactly the same as those of Avalon... in the same order. Surely the point of a new forum should be to either provide a place for discussion on different topics or specificity on already existing topics, within a framework which cannot exist on the previous forum? Indeed, it seems the only point of these new forums is to provide a place for discussing exactly the same topics in exactly the same framework... people confuuuuuse me.

Sooner or later, most, if not all of these who left Avalon, will also leave their current "new home". Those who left in such fashion simply cannot handle opposing views,.....so consequently they....."pick up their ball and go home". Something will eventually happen to "ruffle" their feathers there also,....and the cycle will repeat itself.

Alie
17th April 2012, 22:26

Peace

I had a thought about whistleblowers the other day ...

Not that we know everything that is going on BUT maybe we know enough. Years ago when I started the conspiracy theory journey (1985 with The Unseen Hand) I devoured everything I could find. Likewise when I felt "the awakening" in my spirit last year.

Now, I notice I'm more interested in the "what's next, what to do" information. So maybe it's ok about the whistleblowers.

Sidney
17th April 2012, 22:44
Yeah, I've noticed, but Avalon has had its ebbs and flows over the years. You know, with the economy the way it is, people are busy trying to make a living and feeding their families, and have alot less time than they use to. Also with all the drama in the last year, probably some are gun shy about speaking their minds. I think there are alot of lurkers that we dont realize are hanging out with us, and I personally enjoy Avalon just as much as I use to. Just like in real 3D life, friends come and go, people move to different jobs, or neighborhoods, or out of state, or to another country, never to be heard from again. thats just life, and its better to just accept it, that worry that something is wrong.

astrid
17th April 2012, 22:46
First Metaphor
Someone opens the fridge to find there is no
milk left . They stand there yelling
we have no milk . They keep yelling and standing
there , still there is no milk .

Children might do this
those grown up go and get more milk

Second metaphor
A rose bush has died in the corner of the garden.
Henry stands there day after day staring at it and
saying the rose has died . He gets more and more
sad.

Betty in her corner of the garden is busy putting in
more seeds for her spring crop of flowers and vegetables
each day she feels happy that the cycle is moving and
that she is part of it . It lifts her spirits high .

Third metaphor .
Frank and George are sitting chatting in the lounge
George goes into the kitchen and sits and reads the
paper . Frank is sad that George has left and sits there
all distressed . He does this the next day and the next
He even calls all his friends about it.
George still sits in the kitchen and reads the paper

See how silly this is ??

We are all connected and all the time

If you want something to grow plant it

Are you part of the problems or part of the solutions??

Again I say these things with the greatest respect to all .

But seriously people get a grip. Wake up,
grow up , the planet, in fact life itself needs you.

jjjones
17th April 2012, 22:46
avalonian friends, as you are well aware that life is constant change in order for us to experience and learn at the pace we each are meant to learn and experience. definitely the p.a. forum has lightened up a bit. people come and go consciously/sub-consciously for their learning and growing process. no matter how out of place some seem to be, the irony is that all of us are where we are supposed to be. greybeard, you have summed it up quite nicely, thank you for your input. let us just enjoy the p.a. forum, there is always some food for thought and something to learn. namaste, love and peace universally :)

One
17th April 2012, 22:47

Secondly i decided to start my own forum as i wanted a change.I can assure you no dictating will be going on.The forum is new.Like in the early stages of avalon its had its fair share of well lets say teething problems

Yes our names are confusing. I think I should call myself the "The other One" or something.

Yes I completely agree that you were not a dictator. I was referring to the post I mentioned rather than the site as a whole. I used to enjoy your posts which will be missed.

Its just that some people seem arrogant enough to decide what it is best for others to view. If I wanted my media censored i'd visit the BBC.

For example I used to enjoy Darla Ken Jensen Pearce channeling posts. However, it looks like a clamp down on that is being organised on TheOneTruth according to post I mentioned. I'd like to decide myself if I should read the messages or not.

percival tyro
17th April 2012, 22:47
If Jesus or the Buddha or Mahatma Ghandi Had to choose between the reverent or the irreverent I think that they might choose the irreverent, because the irreverent are asking questions. The reverent are seeking warm blankets for their insecurities and fears. You may move on and disagree or distance yourself from your mother because she isn't as intellectual or as clever as you are but you should never forsake her. If you were born in Avalon, don't leave her to the wolves. The wolves will find other prey once they've stripped her to the bone. Then we'll have to find yet another platform for our egos.

Alie
17th April 2012, 22:55
If Jesus or the Buddha or Mahatma Ghandi Had to choose between the reverent or the irreverent I think that they might choose the irreverent, because the irreverent are asking questions. The reverent are seeking warm blankets for their insecurities and fears. You may move on and disagree or distance yourself from your mother because she isn't as intellectual or as clever as you are but you should never forsake her. If you were born in Avalon, don't leave her to the wolves. The wolves will find other prey once they've stripped her to the bone. Then we'll have to find yet another platform for our egos.

That really touched me. Lukewarm milk? Not my preference.

The One
17th April 2012, 23:05
For example I used to enjoy Darla Ken Jensen Pearce channeling posts. However, it looks like a clamp down on that is being organised on TheOneTruth according to post I mentioned. I'd like to decide myself if I should read the messages or not.

The thing is my friend i do not judge people on what others say.I have spoken with Darla and hopefully all is well.I can assure you no clamp down is being organised by anyone at the onetruth.At the moment its a nice place to be and i will not tolerate silly playground gossip.

Like i used to say on avalon we are not going to agree on everthing.My passion was UFO'S and i probably gave some people a headache with the amount of threads i used to post on this topic.But like i have said on theonetruth if you dont enjoy a thread dont comment on it we all have different tastes.

We are all brothers and sisters it dosent matter what forum you are on we can all make a difference

percival tyro
17th April 2012, 23:34
Hi P.O.M. the "scenario" and "ascension" are both dead in the water. The "Paradigm" is treading water. What will be the next placebo word to keep us buoyant.

Kindred
17th April 2012, 23:47
It is what you want it to be and where the focus lies.

All these threads focussing on PA is not what it used
to be are silly IMO .

Change is the only constant is totally true for where
we are at

Get used to it . How about focussing on getting to
know the newbies rather than being stuck in
grieving those that are. I longer here.

We must move forward if we are to get anywhere
There are many good and bright souls here working
hard to do their part . Continually pointing out faults
has no purpose but to further that fault .

Our though are to unbelievably powerful what ate you
creating with them ? Use them wisely

Many blessings to all
Astrid

The Only thing that is a constant, IS Change.

I was a member of another forum back in 2004, not related at all to 'esoteric' stuff... and one of the 'regulars' also noticed that some other 'regulars' were not posting very much, or not at all. I pointed out that any forum is exactly like a relationship / friendship... people come and go in our personal lives, so why not here? The dynamic is exactly the same. Just because we're chatting via an electronic medium, does Not change the nature of the participants. We're all human (at least Most of us! ;)), so this type of come and go is natural, and is to be expected.

Enjoy their company while they are here, and rejoice in the arrival of newcomers - they may offer better insights than those before!
You Never Know!

In Unity and Peace

WhiteFeather
17th April 2012, 23:53
Im honoured to be included with the names you have mentioned above OP. I believe there are trolls on this forum that can get under your skin at times and this is why some have left including The One and many others. Well as for me i have patience and a pretty thick epidermis layer. I will be here and have no intentions on leaving my family here on Project Avalon. For Theres much to be learned from each entity whom dwells here. For now im standing holding a brightly lit torch, this is the path in what i have chosen as a Lightworker.

Wanishi you beautiful peeps on Avalon. ;)

Be Love Forever ~Vince~

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good to see you checking in THE ONE. I have always enjoyed your company on this Pow Wow. And im just about missing some of the great peeps whom have moved on.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi P.O.M. the "scenario" and "ascension" are both dead in the water. The "Paradigm" is treading water. What will be the next placebo word to keep us buoyant.

I tend to disagree. For New Earth is well upon us, for some. Hope this helps. : )

Tangri
18th April 2012, 00:05
Hi all,

I'm just at work browsing the new posts and have noticed that this forum seems to not be as busy as it used too...

I have noticed alot of very important members have either left this forum or not active as much and it sure is noticeable!!!

But still we have some great posters on here and I really enjoy reading their posts Mozart, Jacovesk, Modwiz, Whitefeather, A Simple Human to name but a few but there are so many more...

Scootiep

This forum has its own potential, it attracts black-opps, schizophrenics , you have to filter all differences Between truth and fictions. even though some times Fictions carry out dusty particles of truth.

While doing very hard job to differentiate, we should not leave our civic behavior. Re discovering truth is a hard, cause of the its cloaking manner. some time small men resembles tall with its shadow when sun get close to set.
Dont let your self to believe he/she was the giant because his shadow is huge.

christian
18th April 2012, 00:15
Maybe some people are just very busy elsewhere, doing good stuff. I can imagine how people grow here and use their grown discernment and inspiration outside of the forum at some point and take less time to read and write here. Being a member here is not something we do for eternity, it's a phase and a process, it's a means to an end.

:)

If powerful men and women
could remain centered in the Tao,
all things would be in harmony.
The world would become a paradise.
All people would be at peace,
and the law would be written in their hearts.

When you have names and forms,
know that they are provisional.
When you have institutions,
know where their functions should end.
Knowing when to stop,
you can avoid any danger.

Laotse (http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/core9/phalsall/texts/taote-v3.html)

another bob
18th April 2012, 00:38
Perhaps for some a bit of ennui . . .?

0M7ibPk37_U

Q34z5dCmC4M

Cilka
18th April 2012, 02:57
Maybe there is nothing for them to learn here, or maybe they became bored. I wish there was more passion here, but maybe people are getting too discouraged these days. I have realized that the problems that we are facing are so extremely serious, and that there is only a small percentage of the population who would be willing to make the changes. But if there are 90% of people who are asleep, and are supportive of the present reality then it is in a way hard to change the world. We all are responsible for creating this reality on this planet, but seriously think about it, if 90% are OK with the way things are, then what is the point for the 10% to try changing anything at all? Maybe it's a waste of time.

I think that we can make the changes on an individual basis, as long as we dont waste our time doing it for others as well. They obviously don't want the changes, but we do.

I wonder why exactly these members left the forum. Was it boredom? Did they find something better out there?

jorr lundstrom
18th April 2012, 03:57
Im a heretic, ie I can choose. I read a few posts everyday, but havent
written much lately. Spring is here. Time to sow seeds and plant
wot will be the future bushes producing berries, grafting appletrees.
The first chickens have hatched ( Three coloured Orpingtons).
The whitetailed eagles have chickens in their nest and the wagtails have
arrived. Busy time outdoors.
Im not a teacher as there is really nothing to teach. I dont argue to
convince anyone of anything and Im not convinced of wot anyone
is saying. Lately Ive just played with a few on the forum, just for
fun. LOL If and when I find anything that I imagine matters to
anyone I´ll post it. For now I wish everyone, absent and present
friends a jolly good time.

Im still here in this moment. :playball: :kiss:

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/havsrn.jpg

All is well

Jorr 2.0

Ellisa
18th April 2012, 04:32
I LOVE THAT FRENCH CAT!!!!!

I thought my incredibly superior cat, Wallace, the long-haired ginger animal who lets me share a house with him, was unique. That withering stare, that rejection of whitebait in favour of sardines- and back again, that carefully apportioned purring--- just enough to cause excitement. And the sense of ennui that is so much a part of Wallace's make-up, definitely no rolling joyfully on a chair for him either--- just guilt-tripping for me every day about yet another deficiency in the living arrangements. Now I realise he is probably talking French--- in a very condescending way.

Thank you another bob-- That was a huge pleasure.
Take note people complaining about departed posters--- Search through the topics and posts. You may find a gem as I just did,--- that made me laugh, that made me a little teary and definitely cheered my day!

Delight
18th April 2012, 04:54
I am relatively new to the forum so have no yardstick about "how it should be". It looks like as much as ever is available. To appreciate what is here for me now makes me happy.

I joined but never filled out the profile. I notice some people are a lot more intimate than I am with others here. Maybe its an autistic trait but I can't understand personality play on line.

It didn't seem meaningful to me to seek "friends" here because for one thing, the very notion of personality in a venue like this one can be just "tall tales" of fabrication for the purpose of manipulating an appearance.

What I like are ideas. It seemed it might be fun to exchange and not just take ideas. This has definitely occurred. The energy that I have put into focus here has paid me well. I feel I have shifted about some ideas I held before.

I have wanted to find TRUTH as long as I can recall. It seemed elusive and I felt suffering over this thwarted desire. Because of the way that arguments can support almost any idea and make it seem plausible was one frustration.

About the time when Bill "Wood" was in vogue was the beginning of a very new phase for me of disenchantment with information and desire to give up struggle with Truth. As everyone knows, everything can be found on the Internet as in books and in any media.

Sources come and go with more or less value. BW seemed so obviously not reliable to me yet he caused much excitement. Was he telling the truth? It actually seemed like he was just spouting whatever might get attention.

This hit close to my bone in a way. Is anyone ever telling the truth or just a story? My history was looking for "truth" but maybe there is no truth outside what one experiences? What if he really believed he was telling the truth. Would that make it true for him? What if he was telling a tale just to convey something he believed was true. Would he be lying?

Certainly I have experienced very vividly and personally people insisting something was "true" in a mutual experience where my take was soooo different. I was certain the other was "lying" and distressed often by the "lies". But maybe in some odd way, I was being shown the Ultimate truth in how the system here in 3D works? Maybe the system is not about TRUTH.

There is no difference between "truth" and "fiction" but what one believes as it will become true in experience.

I was rather surprised at the argument which came along about channeling. I don't mind mind the concept at all. Some channeling looks off to me but no less than other sources. Then I placed that notion alongside the question of "truth" and where information "comes from". Frankly I said to myself,maybe all information is all channeling (hehe). Maybe who is channeling whom is a good question?

Another question arose: Is communication of ideas about finding "truth" or gathering of consensus? If 5 people out of 5 in the room agree to the consensus, then all will think "This is true". So in collectives, more consensus may lead to more truth in that consensus becoming experienced?

Is a person tied to the largest consensus or able to just go off on one's own tangent? That would have seemed impossible to me at one time. Now I find it seeming very possible.

Collective consensus is so wavy and changing...fragmentary and fragile. I have NEVER seen a consensus anywhere that included many many many (emphasis on MANY) people for very long. And so I suspect we can slip through the cracks quite easily.

After years and years of absorbing information, I see the cracks of inconsistencies among the repetition and the redundancies. Maybe it is just this that I wanted to find, not truth at all.

Yes, it feel like this was the purpose of the trip through the info wars. All venues I pursued of any "truth movement" was a kind of transportation system. As a mental passenger through the subway of memes, I was supposed to just get tired of the journey. All the memes as stops along the way never reached a destination. It was just a way of traveling towards frustration with "consensus" type reality.

I appreciate the reminder that came to me here in the forum regarding Seth (Jane Roberts channel). If everything we think matters but there are variations, then no one will ever achieve consensus beyond broad strokes of commonality.

Everything we feel and think deeply "matters" for us personally. Seth reminded me that the purpose of life is for creativity, not truth. We create our life always in the most minute details. Pretty heady stuff if applied consciously. No need to do anything but appreciate more intensely that one creates personal reality.

Maybe I am on the way to a destination of complete "Divine Nonchalnce" about "matters" of truth (That is a Seth expression "Divine nonchalance). Maybe I am ready to take my conscious creative expression on for a turn around my park.

So, the bottom line.....no one has to agree with me to make any of the above "true" but I must agree. Somehow this makes me laugh. Gracias, Maggie

another bob
18th April 2012, 05:15
http://i42.tinypic.com/2h6dkko.gif

Ellisa
18th April 2012, 06:28
Another great video AB--- what is the fantastic instrument that the guy on the left is playing? It is a very challenging shape indeed!

I like Henri, the epitome of existentialism, better though.

One
18th April 2012, 07:51

The thing is my friend i do not judge people on what others say.I have spoken with Darla and hopefully all is well.I can assure you no clamp down is being organised by anyone at the onetruth.At the moment its a nice place to be and i will not tolerate silly playground gossip.

Like i used to say on avalon we are not going to agree on everthing.My passion was UFO'S and i probably gave some people a headache with the amount of threads i used to post on this topic.But like i have said on theonetruth if you dont enjoy a thread dont comment on it we all have different tastes.

We are all brothers and sisters it dosent matter what forum you are on we can all make a differenceAs I say, it seems a clamp down was being organised on this thread: http://jandeane81.com/showthread.php?396-Why-this-is-not-Avalon..

Great to hear that all is well though over there though. Hopefully I will get time to read some of the threads.

Neptun
18th April 2012, 09:45
It really doesn't matter if people have left or not.

It all starts with ourselves. When we bring quality to the table, people will flock to it.

We all create our own reality.

It is not the spoon that bends, but you.

Coaxial
18th April 2012, 11:30
I wonder why exactly these members left the forum. Was it boredom? Did they find something better out there?

I float amongst several forums, it’s not about loyalty, clamping down, not clamping down, and I go where the nugget trail leads. I always keep the same user name and avatar; I am not hiding in any way, never have and never will. You don’t see me post a lot unless I see a friend in need or being attacked, but I am not a lurker. In the case of theonetruth, yes it looks a lot alike. Makes sense most of the people that left here are now there, lots of the same interests.
But for me….? It just smells better over there. My olfactory system is extremely sensitive to copious amounts of Bullsh!t.

Alex Laker
18th April 2012, 18:33
Hi all,

The Ones new forum.

Peace

oh, ok. thanks!

Having joined this new forum, my uneasiness has relented. I think there is a different approach in this new forum. It is more idea centred - I don't like to use the word opinion. If we are accepting of this from its conception then I think it paves the way for a more civil place without all the acrimony. Perhaps in time the formats will diverge to suit each forums respective goals, of which the differences are not entirely clear to me at the moment. Nonetheless, there are brilliant people on both forums, and if we can't get everyone to play nice on just one forum, then this is probably the best solution :)

Besides, Avalon will always be my first love ;)

scootiep
19th April 2012, 20:13
[QUOTE=WhiteFeather;469615]Im honoured to be included with the names you have mentioned above OP. I believe there are trolls on this forum that can get under your skin at times and this is why some have left including The One and many others. Well as for me i have patience and a pretty thick epidermis layer. I will be here and have no intentions on leaving my family here on Project Avalon. For Theres much to be learned from each entity whom dwells here. For now im standing holding a brightly lit torch, this is the path in what i have chosen as a Lightworker.

Wanishi you beautiful peeps on Avalon. ;)

Be Love Forever ~Vince

Hi Whitefeather,

You're welcome my friend, your messages are always full of positivity the honour is mine.

Why do we let trolls get under our skin?

They enjoy making people upset and angry because they are truly unhappy people themselves.... so instead of getting wound up or angry we should really forgive them and actually feel sorry for them.

scootiep
19th April 2012, 20:20

We are all brothers and sisters it dosent matter what forum you are on we can all make a difference

Hi TheOne,

I for one never got a headache from you're UFO posts I found them very interesting and always checked you're posts out, this place is missing you're daily UFO videos.

Just checked your forum out looks good - hope that you can still post on Avalon too.

Setras
19th April 2012, 21:12
or the rapture has taken place and unfortunately we are the ones left behind........

DeDukshyn
19th April 2012, 21:19
It's much easier to notice the loss of the familiar then it is to notice the arrival of the unfamiliar but new future "stars" ... ;)

I've been noticing a great influx of some very awakened and intelligent people to this forum myself ... Things that don't change tend to be "dead" - process is goal ;)

percival tyro
19th April 2012, 22:36
Divine nonchalance!...Am I boverred?.

kcbc2010
19th April 2012, 22:59
I'm actually kind of glad this forum isn't busy right now because I'm just not able to get here everyday. Family obligations, trying to get off the electronic grid, etc

I'm on other forums trying to explain information to the "newly awakened" in various ways and sharing information. I find myself trying to discern whether people are ready to be directed to this website or just planting ideas to see what kind of response I'll get and if others are ready for the PA experience. So many people are lost and frustrated and don't know why......we've got a lot of answers. As much as the "Jesus is the only answer" crowd wants to believe they are right, they don't have the whole picture. We can't just interact w/ourselves at this critical time in the history of the universe. That said, I pray for everyone here on a daily basis. We need all the positive energy we can get these days! Peace.

Lazlo
20th April 2012, 00:06
Sometimes I still wonder if the whole Charles thing wasn't far more legit than people realize and that's why Bill kind of faded out after.

No one but Bill can say why he does what he does. I found it interesting when he related (during the Avalon at Vilcabamba talk the he and Kerry gave, if I am not mistaken) that he was thinking about checking out in 2008-2009 based upon the Burisch timeline discussions, and of course corroborating testimony from other whistleblowers. He certainly seemed to believe that there was a real possibility that we could have TEOTWAWKI.

Then again, maybe Charles really was a debacle and Bill is laying low to allow "some time" to pass before wading back in.

Then again, maybe Bill is sitting on some other information that he can't share.

Then again, Maybe Bill just likes the weather down there.

Then again...

Then again...

Meh, :noidea:
I am completely over 2012. Too much BS out there, and if only one percent of it is real, there's not much anyone can do other than to be mentally prepared and have some basic stores put away. I am stocked up for a breakdown that could last up to a few months, anything more than that and it's Mad Max, maybe The Postman. Either way, all bets are off and the only thing of any real value is what's between your ears.

Lifebringer
20th April 2012, 00:15
I've been working on campaign to stop the next screw up of a Republican, and reading at the blood plasma center downloaded books expanding knowledge. They'll be back when it's all taken in. Sometimes the calling leads you to other sites. Knowledge is a precious comodity for the soul.

Ernie Nemeth
20th April 2012, 00:46
In the year that I have been here, this forum, along with myself, has changed a great deal.
I also believe there are trolls here, and disinfo agents as well. And that has lead some to leave. Some have had clashes with the mods and were forced out. Others just left for their own reasons.
We've seen some pretty wierd threads ravage their way through this forum, dividing the members and setting them one against the other.
But there are those that wish to contribute but are not ready to argue or defend their viewpoints - for whatever reason.
Then there are those who have been called on their particular style. Whether it be for what they post or where, or the topics they choose or the wording they use.
Some come here and sweep a huge portion of the membership off their feet. Then move off to start their own threads.
And most have egos that get in the way of their sincerity and compromise their goals and intentions because of it.
Sounds to me like it is a perfect description of human society at large.
Why do we think it should be otherwise?
Are we trying to set a higher standard? Really?
Seems to me it's business as usual...
Things change, but stay the same.
You know?

Spellbound
20th April 2012, 03:59
I discovered Project Camelot 3 years ago when I stumbled upon one of the John Lear videos....and was immediatley hooked. I quickly downloaded every other video I could get my hands on (many thanks to both Bill & Kerry for making those videos available for download btw...not many people would have done that for free...I tip my hat to both of you). Anyways, I later joined Avalon around 15 months ago. Admitedly, I never got into the whole Charles thing (nor the Heather stuff). All I know is, a bunch of bad stuff went down, Bill & Kerry aren't making videos together anymore (perhaps 1 video per year if we are lucky), and a lot of people ended up leaving Avalon. From what I've figured out, quite a few started up Nexus and therefore migrated over there. There is a sub forum over at Nexus called The Avalon Files (http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?55-The-Avalon-Files). From what I gather there's a fair bit of animosity between some folks (though as I said, I never really got into the Charles stuff and that seems to be the crux of it so I really have no idea what happened overall except that everything changed after the first few months of last year).

I do wish Bill and Kerry would find their way back to one another more often as I do miss their videos together. There are quite a few people still out there to have their story told.

Peace

Dave - Toronto