PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with George Kavassilas lately?

peaceviddie
18th April 2012, 11:34
George was hot on the speaking circuit and doing a regular interviews leading up to 2012, but he seems to be quite silent in 2012 (completely since February 24th). I know he is/was writing a book but I find it kind of odd that he doesn't have any comments about recent events/revelations (ie., mass resignations, supposed mass arrests, free energy on the horizon etc.)

Any comments?

D-Day
18th April 2012, 11:44
Indeed, I have wondered the same thing myself.
Perhaps you could try asking Kimberley (Avalon member).
She is a personal friend of George's and I believe they communicate with eachother quite regularly.
If anybody here knows what George is up to, it would be her.
Hope this helps.

Daozen
18th April 2012, 12:09
I dont really believe the stories he was pushing

Billy
18th April 2012, 13:16
11th feb 2012.

3loKxz_bm5I

George's home page http://www.our-journey-home.com/

George's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/George-Kavassilas/195286893815595

ljwheat
18th April 2012, 13:54
You can also singe up on george’s forum here /

http://finalequinox.com/

http://www.our-journey-home.com/forum

http://www.our-journey-home.com/index

Cilka
19th April 2012, 01:55
I think he realized that he has been employed by those who try to inslave us. So, now he is in the hiding, writing a book so he can reach more people that way with his false teachings. I came to the conclusion that unfortunately George is working for the wrong kind. But, it is his choice and his journey. It's unfortunate because he is such a great person.

we-R-one
19th April 2012, 02:55
I think he realized that he has been employed by those who try to inslave us. So, now he is in the hiding, writing a book so he can reach more people that way with his false teachings. I came to the conclusion that unfortunately George is working for the wrong kind. But, it is his choice and his journey. It's unfortunate because he is such a great person.

Just curious why you think his teachings are false? I watched the PC video of him and I understood a lot of what he was saying....but that has been my only exposure so that's why I ask for clarification of your viewpoint.

Cilka
19th April 2012, 03:18

Just curious why you think his teachings are false? I watched the PC video of him and I understood a lot of what he was saying....but that has been my only exposure so that's why I ask for clarification of your viewpoint.

I came to see George here in Vancouver last year. Up until then I did believe in his teachings, and then something happened within me, I did more research on what he was preaching and I changed my mind. Everyone is different, but what he was saying, especially about how people will ascend and that there is no free will etc, just does not resonate with me anymore. I think that he is doing a lot of disservice to people by telling them that there is absolutely no free will, and he was very firm about that when he said it. To tell people that there is no free will, will actually make them more helpless and more willing to follow those who are imprinting certain messages into the listeners. There has always been free will in the universe, and always will be, and if there was a species of entities who would want to take that away from other species of entities, like us, then there would be actions done against those breaking one of the most important universal laws. No one has the right to take away free will from anyone.

I also believe that human ascending will not take place through portals. Someone who preaches that there will be portals opening up that will lead to 5D is once again brainwashing people to do something that could be detrimental to their survival. And people listening to these preachers actually believe that they will step into a 5D paradise through these portals, just because a nice person/preacher says that they will. Well, I want proof of that, but they cannot give you the proof, they only can give you the nice words with a smile. What if passing through these portals will lead me to some dead planet which will not be able to sustain my life, or what if I will end up being somewhere in the solar system floating like cosmonaut Gagarin? THese preachers always have an answer to everything, it seems. George said that the body will go through transformation through the portals before entering 5D.

Well, I changed, I opened my eyes and I moved on. If people believe in what George is preaching, then that is perfectly fine. I dont have the right to change their mind. I had to find my own truth. If someone told me that George was a fraud 2 years ago I would have told them that they were full of it. Find your own truth, listen to every presentation that you can find on George, and if you can go see him in action in Australia. Nothing you do is a waste of time, everything is a lesson, and there are a lot of great lessons to learn because everyone is a teacher of something.

andrewgreen
19th April 2012, 03:19
I believed it was wrong in your previous post you didn't give a reason for believing George to be disinfo. However after listening to your argument I think you are absolutely correct and the idea of portals is quite frankly ridiculous. George knows a lot and mixs 98% truth with 2% lies.

giovonni
19th April 2012, 04:18
I believe he is finishing up his first book about now ...?

goinghome2012
19th April 2012, 04:38
with all what is going on around the world withe the earthquakes, volcanoes and strange weather i think we are right on schedule according to George. I think George is having a quiet time with his family before Mother Earth goes crazy and transforms into a star and we all go home.

we-R-one
19th April 2012, 04:54
Thanks Cilka. I see your viewpoint.......I'm surprised what he says about freewill, that puzzles me. I appreciate your input and will watch him more closely. I just haven't had a chance to dig into him all that much.