PDA

View Full Version : Do you have an Reptilian/alien attachment that you want to get rid of?

Amysenthia
18th April 2012, 17:22
I have been reading the new Dolores Cannon book, "The Three Waves of of Volunteers and The NEW Earth", and Wayne Brewer is mentioned in the book. He is a healer that works with people to be cleansed of dark entities, demons, reptilians, etc. He does this with the help of the Arcturians. I found this man's information fascinating and do believe that people need to be aware of what he is saying.

Also, I just want to add that there must be something that does not want this info to be put out. I have never had so much trouble posting a thread. My computer is acting up. I had to go to another browser. All of a sudden I seem to not know how to type. I would love to hear what other PA have to say about this. In this You Tube video he is discussing his first book, "ARE YOU POSSESSED?". At about 20 minutes in he discusses Reptilian attachments.

zUSUYXdpZvc

More info can be found on his site WayneBrewer.net, and you can order a healing there.

Fred Steeves
18th April 2012, 17:35
He does this with the help of the Arcturians.

Hope you don't mind me saying this Amysenthia, but if we go anywhere besides ourselves for healing powers, direction, enlightenment, etc., we're going to the wrong place.

Cheers,
Fred

Earth Angel
18th April 2012, 17:40
removed by me........not my story to tell really......

Amysenthia
18th April 2012, 17:58

Hope you don't mind me saying this Amysenthia, but if we go anywhere besides ourselves for healing powers, direction, enlightenment, etc., we're going to the wrong place.

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Fred,

I don't mind you saying that at all, and on one level I do agree. However, IMHO until people are at a certain level of growth they may need help from outside themselves with things beyond their control. Certainly when one does the work of progressing to higher levels they no longer need to go outside of themselves for anything, but just need to be. I know I for one am not there quite yet, working hard at it though. Still find the need to be working on my inner "gnosis" at this point. Do feel at times that there are dark forces at work in my life that affect what I do and those around me. When I found out about this information I found it very helpful and thought those that may be at my "level" could benefit.

You Fred, must be one of the lucky that are in the "just being here phase" of their journey. Can't wait for that time!

All the best to you,
Sandy

minkton
18th April 2012, 18:14

Cheers,
Fred

Hope you dont mind me saying this Fred, but the position you state here is a very 'ideal' one, and apart from implying that it is manageable for a person under great duress to gather the resources to unglue a formidable force or forces that constantly sabotage, brainwash, and more likely than not simply and relentlessly trick that person out of their normal consciousness , your statement also seems promote working 'alone' as the highest ideal. In fact getting help from someone outside the miasma created by attachments is like someone wiping the steam off your spectacles, so you can see what you the **** you are doing and what is going on. If you fall into a ditch in the dark, a friend with a torch is just what one might need, and thanks go to friendship and light.

wynderer
18th April 2012, 18:15
the concept of possession does not really apply to abductees & our interactions w/the Reptilians -- there is a lot of technical stuff involved, not just astral/other dimensional presences

James Bartley, who was a great help to me during one Reptilian-active phase of my life, says that meth/speed addiction opens the person/soul to a kind of overshadowing of the person by the Reptilian -- i suppose that if a person keeps on opening the door to any sort of invading entity, it will gain more & more control over time

it seems to me that all kinds of attacks are stepping up in pace lately

Fred Steeves
18th April 2012, 23:24
You Fred, must be one of the lucky that are in the "just being here phase" of their journey. Can't wait for that time!

Not so much LOL, as me sips another frosty Budweiser.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/drink.gif Mmmmmm, delicious as always.....Anyway, this is riding the razor's edge here. Don't listen to me, because I don't know s**t, and neither does anyone else.

If you so dare though, without telling a soul in 3D reality, command (and I do mean command) of "the 4 winds" so to speak, for you to begin to remember who you truly are, and what you are really capable of. No money, no books, no meditations, no seminars, no methods, no teachers, and most of all no gurus.

You, just as you are and in your own way by pure instinct and intuition alone, set an unbending and unyielding intent for this having already happened. If you really mean it and sustain it, then stand by.

Damn, after all that it's time for another frosty cold one.

Cheers,
Fred