PDA

View Full Version : Check out this contrived BS! [US Govt/CIA Propaganda Piece]... very effective!

D-Day
19th April 2012, 10:50
Today I received the below email, which was forwarded to me by my mother. It was sent to her by a long-time family friend. This family friend is a respectable fellow, in his early 60's, intelligent (a civil engineering project manager), a genuinely good guy, and someone who I believe represents a significant segment of human society in terms of his beliefs and overall state of awareness.

I'm posting his email (including the video documentary he linked to) for the purpose of demonstrating just how easy it is for our governments (and their agencies) to deceive and manipulate seemingly intelligent members of society into believing just about ANYTHING they want them to.

It seems all it takes is a bunch of cash, a few good actors, and a top-notch production team.

No doubt discerning minds here on Avalon will immediately see though the lies, BS and deception that is being presented in this documentary.

BUT I wonder just how many of those who end up watching this documentary will swallow the BS whole, without EVER considering the possibility that the entire thing was designed with one purpose in mind... to alter, distort and control their perception of events/reality!

Here's the email:

Subject: Killing Bin Laden by Navy Seals (documentary film)

Hiya [name removed]

You must watch this video - it is absolutely gripping!

Long (1hr:15mins), but extremely interesting to watch and learn how the whole operation was planned and executed.

Genuine footage from the White House and key personnel involved.

Just click on the link below to start the video.

THIS IS AN AMAZING VIDEO THAT IS FINALLY OUT for your viewing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=pladetailpage&v=kN8K2RPXfXc

Cheers
[name removed]

Here's the embedded video documentary:

kN8K2RPXfXc

I wonder where the funding for this documentary came from?......................... ;)

crosby
19th April 2012, 11:08
i am watching right now, contrived is absolutely correct. it seems to me that the 'crew' rely heavily upon sending this type of info., to true believers of the old paradigm. the so called 'hard core fans' of the gov. the sleepers are still stuck in the left, right, up, down, mode of thinking. if the gov is spewing, it must be true. although i firmly believe that these people really believe that they know what is going on, i also believe that if they have the opportunity to watch and view the opposite- - - - some of them could possibly be awakened.

thanks D-Day, good stuff. i am not going to let my mother watch this..... she is still blaming the republicans for everything. oy vey!
regards, corson

778 neighbour of some guy
19th April 2012, 11:59
removed my comment, link DOES work.

Sidney
19th April 2012, 12:45
Link is not working for me... edit::.never mind- the link works just not the embedded video. click the link to go to youtube

Obviously too many people are questioning the timing of Bin Ladens (so called) death. Now they are trying to cover their arses.

crosby
19th April 2012, 12:54
as they should be....... i had to turn it off about half way through, i was becoming nauseated. but that is important too--knowing what we know now, it is quick to spot how the propaganda is embedded into the everyday mainstream.
regards, corson

conk
19th April 2012, 14:40
.... to spot how the propaganda is embedded into the everyday mainstream.
regards, corson

Sort of like a turd embedded in a pile of s**t?

Paul
19th April 2012, 15:01
Link is not working for me... edit::.never mind- the link works just not the embedded video. click the link to go to youtube

removed my comment, link DOES work.

Here's the embedded video documentary:

I fixed the Youtube link in the opening post. D-DAY uncovered a subtle bug in our forum software, which is why he couldn't get the link to work, even though he was doing everything right.

DreamsInDigital
19th April 2012, 15:18
90% of budgets from Intelligence Agencies are used for disinformation, this was admitted publicly. I just don't remember exactly where. If I find it, will come back and update my comment.

BlueGem
20th April 2012, 11:48
WTH?

Channel 4 is an English channel, and I can't watch it in England because of copyright law?

If anyone would like to give a brief synopsis of the video that would be great :/

sdv
20th April 2012, 12:39
This documentary is worth watching as quite a few insiders make some revealing 'confessions' that show all the manipulation ...
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-decade/

markpierre
20th April 2012, 12:48
Hey, they probably had to pay union wages to all those actors. It's not cheap.

Do the people playing themselves get the same pay as the union guys?

WhiteFeather
20th April 2012, 12:50
Its amazing how they can control the weak minded ones with this 3 ring circus act. Makes me sick. Cant watch it, sorry. I get the cooties and my spidey sense starts to tingle. But Dont worry Karmas gonna be a Bitch, maybe not know but in there next incarnations it will, and at Godspeed.

GlassSteagallfan
20th April 2012, 13:16
Its amazing how they can control the weak minded ones with this 3 ring circus act. Makes me sick.

My thoughts exactly about MSM.

D-DAY,
Send them back a link to the movie THRIVE.

Update: just watched it fully. First thing that comes to mind - swiss cheese!

D-Day
20th April 2012, 13:26
WTH?

Channel 4 is an English channel, and I can't watch it in England because of copyright law?

If anyone would like to give a brief synopsis of the video that would be great :/

LOL here's channel 4's advertised description of the documentary...

A stellar cast of White House insiders speak on camera about the operation to find and kill Osama Bin Laden, including the first - and extraordinary - documentary interview with President Barack Obama on the subject.

From the anxiety-drenched minutes in the White House Situation Room to the deadly stairwells of Bin Laden's secret labyrinth, cinematic dramatisations take viewers deep inside one of the most important moments of our era, showing the US Navy Seals coming face to face with the most wanted man in history.

Based on high-level CIA and White House briefings, and packed with exclusive stories and fresh insights, the film reveals that President Obama received a downbeat last-minute intelligence assessment, which caused many of his senior advisors to turn against the operation.

Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it ;)

BlueGem
20th April 2012, 15:03
I am currently writing an essay about Celebrity and the MSM. Will post in either General Discussions or Off Topic, if anyone is interested. Should be up in an hour or so :)