PDA

View Full Version : The Effects of Fluoride on our Pineal Gland

Timreh
19th April 2012, 23:01
The Pineal Gland or "Third Eye" is the place in our bodies where Flouride accumulates and then calcifies.

One thing I learnt about Anatomy and Physiology is that "structure governs function".
So if our Pineal Gland is all caked up with flouride then obviously its ability to perform is going to be compromised or inhibited.

Our Third Eye is our link to the universe and worlds beyond!
Rene Descartes called it the "Seat of the Soul"
It was acknowledged and revered by all ancient cultures.

If our freedoms have been suppressed does it not make sense that our Third Eye would also be targeted?

I have long ago stopped drinking flouridated water.

bekrah
19th April 2012, 23:12
I've heard before that fluoride is pretty bad for you. A quick google search and I found the Fluoride Action Network (http://www.fluoridealert.org/) This website is full of information and news on fluoridation and it's consequences. Pretty icky stuff.

Reirrac
19th April 2012, 23:51
Here is another PA link to a thread about the Pineal Gland and the affects of flouride.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12511-Pineal-Gland&p=110138&highlight=flouride#post110138

DreamsInDigital
19th April 2012, 23:53
I know Lime Juice works to remove the calcification from the pineal gland, there are other methods too. And, 200mg of Vitamin C daily for three months will fully remove the Fluoride from the body. Fluoride is also in toothpaste, Red and Black Tea, Most mouthwashes also. We all really have to read labels. The substance is more toxic than Arsenic also btw. And, blocks almost all of the psi-abilities.

Seikou-Kishi
20th April 2012, 00:41
You know what's infuriating in a gleefully ecstatic way? I had fluoride removers installed on the taps and showers only to hear from the guy who supplies our water "Fluoride? No siree, we don't put fluoride in our water. 'Spoisonous you know?"

Apparently only 10% of the UK's water is fluoridated :D

Cilka
20th April 2012, 02:13
I use reverse osmosis filter that's attached to my kitchen faucet; when I move I can pack it up and take it anywhere with me, it's great. Also, doing a major detox helped. My pineal gland seems to be working great during the night, all I have to do is start making some magic with it.

Franny
20th April 2012, 03:26
Keep in mind that even if one avoids water with fluoride, many places use fluoridated water on crops, sometimes including organics. Think cornflakes, apples, chicken, dairy, broccoli. Just about everything.

People may need to continually remove it.

meat suit
20th April 2012, 07:54
I know Lime Juice works to remove the calcification from the pineal gland, there are other methods too. And, 200mg of Vitamin C daily for three months will fully remove the Fluoride from the body. Fluoride is also in toothpaste, Red and Black Tea, Most mouthwashes also. We all really have to read labels. The substance is more toxic than Arsenic also btw. And, blocks almost all of the psi-abilities.

Dear Dreams in Digital,
here is another one of your awesome 'info bombs' that you keep dropping all over the place....:cool:
if you ever consider writing a book to combine all your insights in one place....I am ready to pay for a copy in advance!

cheers
meat

kingmonkey
20th April 2012, 09:13
I work on the utilities, water mains to be precise. We were waiting for the firm to discharge the water from the main before working on it. They have washout points but could not at this one do it as the wash out went into the local stream. Apparently the chlorine levels would harm the aquatic life.

Im no chemist but it does make ya wonder.

When i was in oz living on a rural property they had rainwater tanks. It tasted way better. Our tap water tastes disgusting now. Im also a little concerned about the use of plastic pipes they now use to replace old cast pipes. Im just naturally sceptical about anything man made or plastic.

The Truth Is In There
20th April 2012, 09:23
i'd like to add that fluoride accumulates in all glands, not just the pineal. it disrupts hormone balance and eventually your endocrine system doesn't work properly anymore and you get sick. if you consider the fact that hormones are vital for almost every process that happens in your body it becomes clear that fluoride is one of the most dangerous substances on earth. it's also highly reactive and the compounds it forms, for example with aluminum (from chemtrails etc.), are even more toxic than those they normally add to water.

sdv
20th April 2012, 09:58
Here's an article on doing a vitamin C flush:

http://www.endfatigue.com/tools-support/vitamin-c-flush.html

Our bodies are amazing and are designed to heal, deal with toxins and so on. However, in midern times we get a huge overload of toxins so our bodies don't cope. A vitamin C flush once a month is very effective in flushing out those toxins, and it is simple and easy to do.

Russ1959
20th April 2012, 10:05
You know what's infuriating in a gleefully ecstatic way? I had fluoride removers installed on the taps and showers only to hear from the guy who supplies our water "Fluoride? No siree, we don't put fluoride in our water. 'Spoisonous you know?"

Apparently only 10% of the UK's water is fluoridated :D

Hi Seikou-Kishi, do you know which areas of the uk are non flouridated?

Also here is more info with regards to pineal damage caused by flouride from Dr Mercolas site:

Research Confirms Pineal Gland as a Major Fluoride Collector

Thanks to research first conducted by the University of Surrey in England in 1997, it is now known that the soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in your body. In fact, the levels of pineal gland fluoride examined in the study were high enough to inhibit enzymes.

When your enzymes are damaged, it can lead to collagen breakdown, eczema, tissue damage, skin wrinkling, genetic damage, and immune suppression. It can also cause problems with your:

Immune system
Digestive system
Respiratory system
Blood circulation
Kidney function
Pineal gland fluoride levels were measured at ~330 parts per million (ppm). The EPA currently sets the maximum allowed level of sodium fluoride in the drinking water at 4 ppm. This is nothing compared to the amount of fluoride found to be stored in the harder tissues of your pineal gland known as hyroxyapatite crystals. Fluoride levels observed in the hard tissue were found to be as high as 21,000 ppm. Hyroxyapatite crystals store more fluoride than any other hard tissue in your body, including teeth and bone.

After researchers concluded that the pineal gland was a major target for extreme fluoride accumulation in your body, they decided to conduct a series of experiments to determine if it was enough to impact the functioning of the gland, particularly melatonin production. Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England led the researchers in performing the study.

The results were surprising even to the scientists on the research team. Animals treated with fluoride not only had lower levels of melatonin as expected, but female animals experienced an early onset of puberty. Due to the interference of melatonin production in the animals in response to the fluoride treatment, the hormonal triggers that are responsible for puberty were disturbed.

Dr. Luke summarized the findings:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty."

Blessings

Russ

Timreh
20th April 2012, 10:46
Love your info DreamsInDigital

I did some looking around and Lime Juice and particularly Lemon Juice look to be super at removing calcification of the Pineal Gland and the Vitamin C to remove the flouride from the body (I am unsure how long the flouride remains in the body before making it to the Pineal Gland, and yes the culprit appears to be the toxic sodium flouride conveniently placed in our drinking water)

Thanks Reirrac for putting up that older thread.. I did have a quick look for an existing thread this morning but missed it being in a hurry!

For anyone interested David Wilcock has extensively covered the Pineal Gland (easy to find)

WhiteFeather
20th April 2012, 11:38
Skatefish or Ratfish Oil and Black Shilajet make up a great decalcifying product for The 3rd eye as well. It is also labeled as Activator X and is an awesome combo in removing the calcifications of the pine cone.

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Home/index.cfm

Read:

Activator X was discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS, a Cleveland dentist, who has been called "the Charles Darwin of Nutrition."

"Dr. Price discovered an additional fat soluble vitamin that he called "Activator X" and which was also referred to by others as the Price Factor or X Factor, and is now believed to be vitamin K2. It is a powerful catalyst which, like vitamins A and D, helps the body absorb and utilize minerals. It was present in the diets of all the healthy population groups he studied but unfortunately has almost completely disappeared from the modern western diet. Sources include organ meats from cows eating green grass, fish eggs and shellfish. Butter can be an especially rich source of Activator X/vitamin K2 when it comes from cows eating rapidly growing grass in the Spring and Fall seasons. It disappears in cows fed cottonseed meal or high protein soy-based feeds. Fortunately, Activator X/vitamin K2 is not destroyed by pasteurization.

More Here:
http://spiritlibrary.com/forum/discussions/spiritual-discussion/the-pineal-gland-activator-x

Shilajet/Shilajeet
Shilajit is a substance mainly found in the Altai, Himalaya, and Caucasus mountains of Central Asia. The color range varies from a yellowish brown to pitch-black, depending on composition. For use in Ayurvedic medicine the black variant is considered the most potent. Shilajit can and has been described as 'mineral oil', 'stone oil' or 'rock sweat', as it seeps from cracks in mountains due to the warmth of the sun, mostly. There are many local legends and stories about its origin, use and properties, often wildly exaggerating. It should not be confused with Ozokerite, also a humic matter, similar in appearance, but without medical qualities. Quite a few supplement sellers pretend to sell Mumijo, while in fact they are offering the cheap raw Ozokerite, a substance used e.g., in cosmetics. Genuine Mumijo/Shilajit should melt in the hand and has a disturbing smell of bitumen, whereas Ozokerite melts at 164-169 F/73.3-76.1 C. Once cleaned from impurities and extracted, Shilajit is a homogeneous brown-black paste-like substance, with a glossy surface, a peculiar smell and bitter taste. Dry Shilajit density ranges from 1.1 to 1.8 g/cm3. It has a plastic-like behavior, at a temperature lower than 20C / 68F it will solidify and will get soft when warmed up. It easily dissolves in water without leaving any residue, and it will soften when worked between the fingers. Purified Shilajit has an unlimited shelf life. It is still unclear whether it has geological or biological origin as it has numerous traces of vitamins and aminoacids. A mumijo-like substance from Antarctica was found to contain glycerol derivatives and was also believed [by whom?] to have medicinal properties.

conk
20th April 2012, 14:22
As stated above, we must be ever vigilant in detoxing this poison. Iceberg lettuce contains huge amounts measured in Parts Per Million. The lettuce, and other produce, contain ppm that far exceed acceptable standards (which should be zero).

Fluoride is particularly damaging to the thyroid gland. Combine it with aluminum and you have terrible health issues. Some call it the Fluoride Aluminun Complex, a deadly synergistic compound. Supplement with selenium and iodine, while detoxing fluoride and other heavy metals. Chlorella, Spirulina, and many common herbs are very effective removal agents.

Seikou-Kishi
20th April 2012, 16:44

This map (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7227859.stm) shows where in England fluoride is added to the water and this table (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7228586.stm) gives fluoridated areas and percentage of population drinking the crap. Unfortunately I remembered the details wrongly when I said 10% of the United Kingdom; on second sight it is clearly 10% of England so I have no data for Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.

From the way the guy reacted to fluoride, either he's lying rather well, he doesn't actually know but thinks he does or he's telling the truth and we actually don't have any in my area. In any case, the fluoride removers can stay where they are lol... either we do have fluoride in our water and they're doing their job, or they're sitting there useless because there's no fluoride... I'm happy with both lol :D

Timreh
21st April 2012, 04:25
Skatefish or Ratfish Oil and Black Shilajet make up a great decalcifying product for The 3rd eye as well. It is also labeled as Activator X and is an awesome combo in removing the calcifications of the pine cone.

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Home/index.cfm

Read:

Activator X was discovered by Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS, a Cleveland dentist, who has been called "the Charles Darwin of Nutrition."

"Dr. Price discovered an additional fat soluble vitamin that he called "Activator X" and which was also referred to by others as the Price Factor or X Factor, and is now believed to be vitamin K2. It is a powerful catalyst which, like vitamins A and D, helps the body absorb and utilize minerals. It was present in the diets of all the healthy population groups he studied but unfortunately has almost completely disappeared from the modern western diet. Sources include organ meats from cows eating green grass, fish eggs and shellfish. Butter can be an especially rich source of Activator X/vitamin K2 when it comes from cows eating rapidly growing grass in the Spring and Fall seasons. It disappears in cows fed cottonseed meal or high protein soy-based feeds. Fortunately, Activator X/vitamin K2 is not destroyed by pasteurization.

More Here:
http://spiritlibrary.com/forum/discussions/spiritual-discussion/the-pineal-gland-activator-x

Shilajet/Shilajeet
Shilajit is a substance mainly found in the Altai, Himalaya, and Caucasus mountains of Central Asia. The color range varies from a yellowish brown to pitch-black, depending on composition. For use in Ayurvedic medicine the black variant is considered the most potent. Shilajit can and has been described as 'mineral oil', 'stone oil' or 'rock sweat', as it seeps from cracks in mountains due to the warmth of the sun, mostly. There are many local legends and stories about its origin, use and properties, often wildly exaggerating. It should not be confused with Ozokerite, also a humic matter, similar in appearance, but without medical qualities. Quite a few supplement sellers pretend to sell Mumijo, while in fact they are offering the cheap raw Ozokerite, a substance used e.g., in cosmetics. Genuine Mumijo/Shilajit should melt in the hand and has a disturbing smell of bitumen, whereas Ozokerite melts at 164-169 F/73.3-76.1 C. Once cleaned from impurities and extracted, Shilajit is a homogeneous brown-black paste-like substance, with a glossy surface, a peculiar smell and bitter taste. Dry Shilajit density ranges from 1.1 to 1.8 g/cm3. It has a plastic-like behavior, at a temperature lower than 20C / 68F it will solidify and will get soft when warmed up. It easily dissolves in water without leaving any residue, and it will soften when worked between the fingers. Purified Shilajit has an unlimited shelf life. It is still unclear whether it has geological or biological origin as it has numerous traces of vitamins and aminoacids. A mumijo-like substance from Antarctica was found to contain glycerol derivatives and was also believed [by whom?] to have medicinal properties.
Thanks for the links WhiteFeather.. the 2nd one discusses DMT which is where things get real exciting and deserves a whole new thread (I'm sure it already has!)

Russ1959
21st April 2012, 07:13

This map (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7227859.stm) shows where in England fluoride is added to the water and this table (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7228586.stm) gives fluoridated areas and percentage of population drinking the crap. Unfortunately I remembered the details wrongly when I said 10% of the United Kingdom; on second sight it is clearly 10% of England so I have no data for Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.

From the way the guy reacted to fluoride, either he's lying rather well, he doesn't actually know but thinks he does or he's telling the truth and we actually don't have any in my area. In any case, the fluoride removers can stay where they are lol... either we do have fluoride in our water and they're doing their job, or they're sitting there useless because there's no fluoride... I'm happy with both lol :D

Maybe if we sent the health secretary (or better still his wife) some avalon links as to the damage caused by flouride he would reconsider!

Thank you for the information Seikou-Kishi it appears Yorkshire is flouride free....at the moment.

Russ

Marin
21st April 2012, 14:50
Green Pasture's Fermented Skate Liver Oil capsules (Whitefeather already mentioned) and the Berkey Water Filtration system (with the additional PF-2 Fluoride water filter) might be a good remedy. Both are relatively inexpensive.

Info on the Berkey Fluoride filter and a list of all the contaminants that the Berkey water filtration system removes is located here:

http://www.berkeyfilters.com/berkeypf2.htm