PDA

View Full Version : Sleep changes anyone?

RUSirius
20th April 2012, 15:32
I'm not sure if this is an old topic, I looked didnt see anything. I've never had a problem sleeping, ever. Lately, the last month or so, I fall asleep no problem, but toss and turn all night, even find myself awake staring around the room, this has never happened before. Has anyone else been experiencing changes in sleep patterns, and/or can anyone offer a potential cause. Thanks.
Jeff aka RUSirius

GoodETxSG
20th April 2012, 15:51
I'm not sure if this is an old topic, I looked didnt see anything. I've never had a problem sleeping, ever. Lately, the last month or so, I fall asleep no problem, but toss and turn all night, even find myself awake staring around the room, this has never happened before. Has anyone else been experiencing changes in sleep patterns, and/or can anyone offer a potential cause. Thanks.
Jeff aka RUSirius

I know I have... I was up all night last night posting like a mad man on this site, lol... but yea been getting 4-5 HR's of sleep per night for the last 6+ weeks... but lots on my mind as well. Got a big ole 1 hr of shallow sleep last night. With all the stress that you can feel in the air... almost like static electricity I am not surprised. All of the Financial Fraud that is coming into the light of day and the Wars and Rumors of Wars... Dunno, anyone else?

RUSirius
20th April 2012, 16:17
With all the stress that you can feel in the air... almost like static electricity

Well said...

STATIC
20th April 2012, 16:38
I have not had any trouble sleeping, but have felt a huge shift in the dreams that I have been having. More and more lucid dreams that are very vivid and colorful.
Like you said, there are a lot of things happening at this time. If you have been feeling stressed, make sure to take time out of your day to go out in nature and decompress. Turn off the information flow for a while.
Lots of new energies coming in, and many people are having difficulty coping so your for sure not alone here. Sleep is a big part of processing... well everything so try and rest as much as you can.
Also a healthy dose of physical activity can't hurt if your starting to feel like an insomniac. :)

white wizard
20th April 2012, 16:57
I have not had any trouble sleeping, but have felt a huge shift in the dreams that I have been having. More and more lucid dreams that are very vivid and colorful.
Like you said, there are a lot of things happening at this time. If you have been feeling stressed, make sure to take time out of your day to go out in nature and decompress. Turn off the information flow for a while.
Lots of new energies coming in, and many people are having difficulty coping so your for sure not alone here. Sleep is a big part of processing...)

I noticed the shift in my dreams started 4 months ago and they keep getting

more and more intense. It feels like there is more energy going into them,

they are longer and more vivid. The one I had right before I woke up I was

ready to enter a huge robotic being to fight some negative being coming our

way. It was pretty cool.

RUSirius
20th April 2012, 16:58
Lots of new energies coming in, and many people are having difficulty coping so your for sure not alone here. Sleep is a big part of processing...)

I noticed the shift in my dreams started 4 months ago and they keep getting

more and more intense. It feels like there is more energy going into them,

they are longer and more vivid. The one I had right before I woke up I was

ready to enter a huge robotic being to fight some negative being coming our

way. It was pretty cool.

Very cool WW...

Sidney
20th April 2012, 17:04
Here is a poll I took on this very subject and another thread I started for insomniac entertainment. But this is what I have found that works most nights- I take 4 valerian root capsules-3mg of melatonin and 1 L-triptophan capsule. I take it 1 to 2 hours before bed, sleep like a baby with no hangover affect whatsoever. Took me years to find a combination that works.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33726-Do-You-Have-Sleep-Problems

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33487-Insomniacs-Middle-of-the-night-game

Maia Gabrial
20th April 2012, 21:21
It could be that there's something in what we're drinking or eating that is decreasing Melatonin....just guessing!

aranuk
20th April 2012, 21:45
I've got in a sleep cycle that's hard to get out of. I feel tired about 5-6 in the morning and I wake up at 3-4 in afternoon. i am retired so no need to get up at any particular time. Been this way for about two weeks now. Since I got in this cycle I have stopped talking in my dreams which I had been doing for a few months.

Stan

ThePythonicCow
20th April 2012, 22:51
I've got in a sleep cycle that's hard to get out of. I feel tired about 5-6 in the morning and I wake up at 3-4 in afternoon.
Perhaps this is actually a more natural sleep cycle - a nap in the afternoon, and two separate periods of sleep.

ljwheat
21st April 2012, 00:35
Hay jeff, nice thread -- my wife and just about everyone I know is complaining about not getting enough sleep of late.

Not that anyone has been keeping track but I would imagine, that mother earth has not stopped its forward motion head long into what they are calling the photon belt, since no ones been threw this in quite a few years now or talking about it.

Its lighting up our DNA like a Christmas tree as we continue to move ever closer, and hypothetically speaking, if this photon belt thingy is the paradoxical trigger into 5D, changing everything we think in terms of what is normal in 3D sleep, in 5D no sleep needed.

Consider a laptop on battery power eventually it needs to shut down and recharge its battery’s. 3D thinking. The body needs to recharge threw the use of proteins organic burning of calories and sleep. Cellular rejuvenation energy transfer.

5D is going to be like the laptop never being unplugged from the wall socket, always at full power. Its our conditioning-- locked into our 3D brain that we are missing something-- when what may in all intensive prepossess as we move closer and closer to 5D energy source and change we are plugged in to the wall socket more and more needing less and less sleep to recharge--- even the battery is changing into something we haven’t encountered yet let alone,-- know how to cope with this rapid change’s we are moving into.

This is all new territory’s were dealing with, and in denial trying to apply old 3D explanations too? If we are moving into 5D then the 3D thinking and speaking must drop away as fast as were moving into this new 5D area in our immediate future.

As the toilet of 3d is flushed, as things start spinning out of control, you think,-- you might think of getting out of the toilet 3D thinking. Just a thought to consider, are we not arriving were we all have been waiting for, for so long and now we look to 3D definitions to explain whats taking place anyway? Time to take the shift in thinking too. John XXX

Mandala
21st April 2012, 01:40
Exhausted, can't seem to get enough sleep. I have a strong desire to be alone. Everyone I talk to seems exhausted and has less energy. I am having very vivid and tiring dreams. I wake up feeling as though I have been at work. I keep thinking I must be having subconscious meetings all night long or be engaged in some kind of training, because most nights I feel as though I have put in an entire day's work.

RUSirius
21st April 2012, 03:28
Hay jeff, nice thread -- my wife and just about everyone I know is complaining about not getting enough sleep of late.

Not that anyone has been keeping track but I would imagine, that mother earth has not stopped its forward motion head long into what they are calling the photon belt, since no ones been threw this in quite a few years now or talking about it.

Its lighting up our DNA like a Christmas tree as we continue to move ever closer, and hypothetically speaking, if this photon belt thingy is the paradoxical trigger into 5D, changing everything we think in terms of what is normal in 3D sleep, in 5D no sleep needed.

Consider a laptop on battery power eventually it needs to shut down and recharge its battery’s. 3D thinking. The body need to recharge threw the use of proteins organic burning of calories sleep. Cellular rejuvenation energy transfer.

5D is going to be like the laptop never being unplugged from the wall socket, always at full power. Its our conditioning locked into our 3D brain that we are missing something-- when what may in all intensive prepossess as we move closer and closer to 5D energy source and change we are plugged in to the wall socket more and more needing less and less sleep to recharge--- even the battery is changing into something we haven’t encountered yet let alone know how to cope with this rapid change’s we are moving into.

This is all new territory’s were dealing with, and in denial trying to apply old 3D explanations too. If we are moving into 5D then the 3D thinking and speaking must drop away as fast as were moving into this new 5D area in our immediate future.

As the toilet of 3d is flushed, as things start spinning out of control, you think you might think of getting out of the toilet 3D thinking. Just a thought to consider, are we not arriving were we all have been waiting for, for so long and now we look to 3D definitions to explain whats taking place away? Time to take the shift in thinking too. John XXX

John, you're speaking my language once again, thanks for painting things the way you do, this is probably another of unknown phases of continued adjustment.

Sidney
21st April 2012, 03:32
Exhausted, can't seem to get enough sleep. I have a strong desire to be alone. Everyone I talk to seems exhausted and has less energy. I am having very vivid and tiring dreams. I wake up feeling as though I have been at work. I keep thinking I must be having subconscious meetings all night long or be engaged in some kind of training, because most nights I feel as though I have put in an entire day's work.

Same here, even my kids are tired, and that never happens. lol We are in a solar storm this week and that tends to affect my energy levels alot, have been exhausted all week.

Timreh
21st April 2012, 05:43
No not me..
Aside from the obvious issue of disipline and getting my head to the pillow on time I have had no problems of late in the land of nod!

rosequartz
2nd July 2012, 00:13
This may be a shot in the dark but my sleeping patterns for the last few years leave much to be desired, I always seem to be awake between 2.30 to 4 am. Its suddenly occurred to me that Satellite tv "dish network" reprogrammes itself at 3am...could the frequencies they send be contributing to our wakefulness!!

modwiz
2nd July 2012, 00:38
Yes. Sleeping patterns have shifted. Adjustments have been tricky. I go with the flow.

Awakened
2nd July 2012, 00:40
I too have found for the last few months that I have more energy, but feel so tired...does that make sense? Lol. As well, I have a difficult time falling asleep, or if I do fall asleep easily, I'm constantly tossing and turning all night long.

All of my life I have had very vivid dreams that are in colour like real life, and when I wake from them I am exhausted. Normally I wake up and can recall my dreams with out any problems. Lately however I'm only able to recall bits and pieces and the fatigue that I have when I waken from them is more intense than ever. Busy doing spiritual work in my sleep I guess. Lol :p

David Trd1
2nd July 2012, 01:07
My dreams are more vivid thats for sure.

I don`t know if you live in an urban area but such areas have a lot of electromagnetic pollution which and have an effect on a huge range of things from glandular,the immune system,sleep regulation etc.But ive been travelling in a campervan for a number of months now and have found sleep much more relaxing and refreshing when in nature,go figure,but i also come from the countryside in the west of ireland so maybe i feel more at home in the peace.

Of course the natural energies escalating and surrounding us daily are probably a greater force than any ELF signal an contrive to block out.;)

In regards to patterns of sleep mine vary but the amount stays at an equilibrium

Fred Ryan
2nd July 2012, 01:38
I've been experiencing strange sleep pattern and odd dreams for two to three years now. Thought it had to do with old age but maybe not.

bekrah
2nd July 2012, 02:09
I've had weird dreams my whole life, but the last few years they have grown more apocalyptic in nature. However, lately I haven't been dreaming, haven't been getting much sleep either though. I feel very keyed up most of the time, I don't even get tired until around 4 or 5 in the morning and I'm usually up by 9 at the very latest, usually more like 7ish.

jackovesk
2nd July 2012, 03:14
Jackovesk - Sleeping (Tips) :sleep:

Step 1: Buy 1 of these

http://sp.sony-europe.com/da/529/179247.jpeg

Step 2: and Buy 1 of these

Portable Travel Speakers

http://sp.sony-asia.com/da/23/11118.jpeg

Step 3: Download your Favourite MP3 Podcast e.g...

Coast to Coast AM
Kerry Cassidy - Whistleblower Radio
The Veritas Show
Off Planet Radio

:music: Listen to something else rather than 'Internal CHATTER'...

Step 4: Look forward to going to sleep

Step 5: Just relax, listen to your 'Podcast of Choosing' & voila (Problem Solved) in 20 minutes you'll be sleeping like a baby..:)

&

Step 6: If you have a spouse/partner & they don't want to be disturbed..?

Buy 1 of these - Under pillow speaker

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41g1hg-sxmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg