PDA

View Full Version : I Have Returned !!

crested-duck
20th April 2012, 20:52
-In the words of lord sid-"I care not a jot who monitors my posting"---I'm Back from my vacation---It's been 30 days now since I was put in "Time Out & on Vacation"here at PA. Anybody miss me ? After much pondering on, and reckoning of my thoughts about this situation, my attitude towards PA has lost some of it's positivity at this point in time, and" my ever all knowing inner self" has pointed out and brought a few things to my immediate attention.It's very obvious that some people get real uncomfortable when names are named, locations are clearly pointed out, and personal questions are asked for the confirmation of and collection of facts. There have been many threads here lately dealing with shills, thier modes of operation, and different reasons why they do it and who they actually work for. I used this nice little "30 day vacation" to review each and every of my past posts and started threads , and what I sadly realised made me start this here thread today. It was absolutely clear to me after careful review that different modes of operation had been used against me without me realiseing it was subtly and sometime blatently there. Since not long after I started posting my phones & computers have been acting strangely odd at different times.----That all being said, now each and every one of us carries with us a collection of facts and knowledge that we've accumilated up to this very specific point in each of our individual life experiences. We also all have questions about different subjects of our focus at different times in our lives as well. It's just plain ol human nature, and wonderfull evolution at work before your very eyes. It is the actual live experience of actually witnessing the wizard behind the curtain in Oz, then having to deal with the knowledge of that very false reality you thouhgt was very real, and you suddenly now "know the truth and have to reasses your whole belief system".---- My only motivation and intention in originally joining here at Pa,"this was the ONLY forum I had ever been on", was to learn from others and try to appease my insatiable quest for knowledge, and at very the same time share my individual collection of knowledge and life experiences as well. Solely for the benefit of all interested in these same subjects.---- I've previously wrote about the games being played against us, who I see the players are, and exactly how the rules are rigged in their favor always. I've tried to more than clearly pointed out the british oligarchical system,the rcc, and thier historical modes of operation. I've also pointed out that facebook, and all online communications are farmed for information, and to create a individual profile of every single user ," permanently" kept to be "purposely" used against us if needed at some future time, by the evil bastards to keep us under their control and in fear of retaliation from them.----Something to think about is facebook(exactly why I never opened an account).I've never ever liked too much of my personal business known publicly,and my intuition told me it was not exactly what it seems. Then I followed the money trail, and family history of it's founder, and his financial backers and associate connections/agencies involved with the access to everyones information posted there. My intuition was absolutely 100% correct and verified once I spent the time doing a little research on my own and compareing that to others research as well.--- -I absolutely still have unanswered questions and have now personally found out the hard way some questions are not allowed to be asked here or a vacation or deletion of my account will definately happen to me.I absolutely am not planning to delete my account at this time or go into retirement as others here at PA have done lately.-- I will be voluntarily returning to-"fly on the wall status"- till I feel I must speak up once again .--- Everyone needs to know and understand very clearly that once you lose the fear of physical death, the evil bastards running the show lose ALL their power over you, and you then absolutely cannot be controlled and enslaved by them, or live in fear of them any longer, unless you still choose to do so volunterily on your own regardless! Always choose wisely and never ever stop listening to your very own higher self/inner voice, for this/it will always be there and serve you well in the future ! Sincerely, Rob

Earth Angel
20th April 2012, 20:59
welcome back......;)

Sidney
20th April 2012, 21:00
Well said. I believe we have all been played like a fiddle at one time or another. And I am in full agreement about losing the fear. Fear is their main weapon against humanity, and they play their psyop games by pushing our buttons even if its to watch us get pissed off at each other. Welcome back. Did you get a nice tan on your vacation? LOL

Cartomancer
20th April 2012, 21:03
Welcome back. Good to have you here again. I have noticed some of the same things as you also with regard to people seemingly hijacking threads and discussions. X amount of that is natural and normal but there are times when it seems to be actually going on. Check out the Lord of the Flies thread if you haven't yet.

jjjones
20th April 2012, 21:09
welcome back, crested-duck! relax, sit back and observe and take in all that you can, learning is really fun and amusing. that's how i look at it. namaste, peace and love universally :)

Ernie Nemeth
20th April 2012, 21:22
What you've said in the op is so absolutely true, I wish I'd said it. Especially about not being able to say certain things about certain topics.
Know that others are also in the same boat, at least I am.
I sit and listen and watch and learn. Sometimes commenting, rarely saying what I wished I could.

What I've come to understand is that it is not what is in the head that counts, it's what is in your heart.
If your heart is in the right place, all else will follow.

Thanks

Mozart
20th April 2012, 21:29
crested-duck,

Welcome back, mate.

I'm sorry, man, but I simply could not read this huge single block of words with no paragraph breaks and no spaces for sentences, so I broke it up a bit to make it readable so that I can read it. I have a gut sense that it's worth my time to read it.

Please don't take it personal that I've done this. Nothing personal.

Edit: Bravo, crested-duck -- well said!

-In the words of lord sid-"I care not a jot who monitors my posting"---I'm Back from my vacation---It's been 30 days now since I was put in "Time Out & on Vacation"here at PA. Anybody miss me ?

After much pondering on, and reckoning of my thoughts about this situation, my attitude towards PA has lost some of it's positivity at this point in time, and" my ever all knowing inner self" has pointed out and brought a few things to my immediate attention.

It's very obvious that some people get real uncomfortable when names are named, locations are clearly pointed out, and personal questions are asked for the confirmation of and collection of facts. There have been many threads here lately dealing with shills, thier modes of operation, and different reasons why they do it and who they actually work for.

I used this nice little "30 day vacation" to review each and every of my past posts and started threads , and what I sadly realised made me start this here thread today. It was absolutely clear to me after careful review that different modes of operation had been used against me without me realiseing it was subtly and sometime blatently there.

Since not long after I started posting my phones & computers have been acting strangely odd at different times.----That all being said, now each and every one of us carries with us a collection of facts and knowledge that we've accumilated up to this very specific point in each of our individual life experiences.

We also all have questions about different subjects of our focus at different times in our lives as well. It's just plain ol human nature, and wonderfull evolution at work before your very eyes. It is the actual live experience of actually witnessing the wizard behind the curtain in Oz, then having to deal with the knowledge of that very false reality you thouhgt was very real, and you suddenly now "know the truth and have to reasses your whole belief system".----

My only motivation and intention in originally joining here at Pa,"this was the ONLY forum I had ever been on", was to learn from others and try to appease my insatiable quest for knowledge, and at very the same time share my individual collection of knowledge and life experiences as well.

Solely for the benefit of all interested in these same subjects.---- I've previously wrote about the games being played against us, who I see the players are, and exactly how the rules are rigged in their favor always. I've tried to more than clearly pointed out the british oligarchical system,the rcc, and thier historical modes of operation.

I've also pointed out that facebook, and all online communications are farmed for information, and to create a individual profile of every single user ," permanently" kept to be "purposely" used against us if needed at some future time, by the evil bastards to keep us under their control and in fear of retaliation from them.----

Something to think about is facebook(exactly why I never opened an account).I've never ever liked too much of my personal business known publicly,and my intuition told me it was not exactly what it seems. Then I followed the money trail, and family history of it's founder, and his financial backers and associate connections/agencies involved with the access to everyones information posted there.

My intuition was absolutely 100% correct and verified once I spent the time doing a little research on my own and compareing that to others research as well.--- -I absolutely still have unanswered questions and have now personally found out the hard way some questions are not allowed to be asked here or a vacation or deletion of my account will definately happen to me.

I absolutely am not planning to delete my account at this time or go into retirement as others here at PA have done lately.-- I will be voluntarily returning to-"fly on the wall status"- till I feel I must speak up once again .---

Everyone needs to know and understand very clearly that once you lose the fear of physical death, the evil bastards running the show lose ALL their power over you, and you then absolutely cannot be controlled and enslaved by them, or live in fear of them any longer, unless you still choose to do so volunterily on your own regardless!

Always choose wisely and never ever stop listening to your very own higher self/inner voice, for this/it will always be there and serve you well in the future ! Sincerely, Rob

bennycog
20th April 2012, 22:26
cheers mozart.. i skimmed the first opening post, but read all of that one :)
welcome back ducky :)

i must be very very dull in seeing shills and trolls in threads here at avalon. because what i see mostly is info and personal views and experiences.
it's great that we have people here to challenge someone on a view they have. and what is greater, is that for the most part i dont see it blow out into a death match of words that can be very destructive. i dont look at all threads started but it is what i see in the ones i look at..

pugwash84
20th April 2012, 22:57
welcome back :)

jagman
21st April 2012, 00:15
The prodigal duck has returned:popcorn:

crested-duck
21st April 2012, 10:53
crested-duck,

Welcome back, mate.

I'm sorry, man, but I simply could not read this huge single block of words with no paragraph breaks and no spaces for sentences, so I broke it up a bit to make it readable so that I can read it. I have a gut sense that it's worth my time to read it.

Please don't take it personal that I've done this. Nothing personal.

Edit: Bravo, crested-duck -- well said!

-In the words of lord sid-"I care not a jot who monitors my posting"---I'm Back from my vacation---It's been 30 days now since I was put in "Time Out & on Vacation"here at PA. Anybody miss me ?

After much pondering on, and reckoning of my thoughts about this situation, my attitude towards PA has lost some of it's positivity at this point in time, and" my ever all knowing inner self" has pointed out and brought a few things to my immediate attention.

It's very obvious that some people get real uncomfortable when names are named, locations are clearly pointed out, and personal questions are asked for the confirmation of and collection of facts. There have been many threads here lately dealing with shills, thier modes of operation, and different reasons why they do it and who they actually work for.

I used this nice little "30 day vacation" to review each and every of my past posts and started threads , and what I sadly realised made me start this here thread today. It was absolutely clear to me after careful review that different modes of operation had been used against me without me realiseing it was subtly and sometime blatently there.

Since not long after I started posting my phones & computers have been acting strangely odd at different times.----That all being said, now each and every one of us carries with us a collection of facts and knowledge that we've accumilated up to this very specific point in each of our individual life experiences.

We also all have questions about different subjects of our focus at different times in our lives as well. It's just plain ol human nature, and wonderfull evolution at work before your very eyes. It is the actual live experience of actually witnessing the wizard behind the curtain in Oz, then having to deal with the knowledge of that very false reality you thouhgt was very real, and you suddenly now "know the truth and have to reasses your whole belief system".----

My only motivation and intention in originally joining here at Pa,"this was the ONLY forum I had ever been on", was to learn from others and try to appease my insatiable quest for knowledge, and at very the same time share my individual collection of knowledge and life experiences as well.

Solely for the benefit of all interested in these same subjects.---- I've previously wrote about the games being played against us, who I see the players are, and exactly how the rules are rigged in their favor always. I've tried to more than clearly pointed out the british oligarchical system,the rcc, and thier historical modes of operation.

I've also pointed out that facebook, and all online communications are farmed for information, and to create a individual profile of every single user ," permanently" kept to be "purposely" used against us if needed at some future time, by the evil bastards to keep us under their control and in fear of retaliation from them.----

Something to think about is facebook(exactly why I never opened an account).I've never ever liked too much of my personal business known publicly,and my intuition told me it was not exactly what it seems. Then I followed the money trail, and family history of it's founder, and his financial backers and associate connections/agencies involved with the access to everyones information posted there.

My intuition was absolutely 100% correct and verified once I spent the time doing a little research on my own and compareing that to others research as well.--- -I absolutely still have unanswered questions and have now personally found out the hard way some questions are not allowed to be asked here or a vacation or deletion of my account will definately happen to me.

I absolutely am not planning to delete my account at this time or go into retirement as others here at PA have done lately.-- I will be voluntarily returning to-"fly on the wall status"- till I feel I must speak up once again .---

Everyone needs to know and understand very clearly that once you lose the fear of physical death, the evil bastards running the show lose ALL their power over you, and you then absolutely cannot be controlled and enslaved by them, or live in fear of them any longer, unless you still choose to do so volunterily on your own regardless!

Always choose wisely and never ever stop listening to your very own higher self/inner voice, for this/it will always be there and serve you well in the future ! Sincerely, Rob Thanks ! I'll work on doing this seperating in future. --Rob