PDA

View Full Version : Inside info. Good news

Neptun
20th April 2012, 22:44
I talked with a business contact of mine that is a Jewish guy. He is a great guy and on our side and told me "people like to say the Illuminati will never give up the fight. i have a friend living in Asia, 1 of my best buddies, he was in the us military & his father was a career general. He said he met some Illuminati, said they were disorganized & were fighting each other more than anyone else, fighting for power.

So i think they've lost the major war already, now they're just fighting smaller battles"

As Charlie Sheen would say"We are WINNING!"

Intuitively I feel the tipping point has been reached and things are getting better.

EPIC globalist loser attitude.

You always know a loser by their rhetoric. Winners don't use defeatist words. Even when things look the darkest, they will keep the mood up.

The globalists look like a near death crocodile grasping for the last breath of air, before it rolls over.
LyjnEm8DZkI
yHqpJUSKQEA
I almost feel sorry for them. Maybe we should not be so hard on them regarding global warming. That project is sinking like Titanic, no matter how much FIAT airpaper they throw at it to keep it afloat.

Even the polar bears are ashamed to be associated with Al Gore and the rest of the global warming loser team.
http://billedeupload.dk/images/bxtTJ.jpg
http://billedeupload.dk/images/Zplbt.jpg
http://billedeupload.dk/images/NOzYF.jpg
The globalist had **** the fan for a very long time and eagerly turned it on, to discover, it was not such a good idea after all. **** happens! :rain:

I apologies for my nasty Danish humor.

modwiz
20th April 2012, 23:42
I talked with a business contact of mine that is a Jewish guy. He is a great guy and on our side and told me "people like to say the Illuminati will never give up the fight. i have a friend living in Asia, 1 of my best buddies, he was in the us military & his father was a career general. He said he met some Illuminati, said they were disorganized & were fighting each other more than anyone else, fighting for power.

So i think they've lost the major war already, now they're just fighting smaller battles"

As Charlie Sheen would say"We are WINNING!"

Intuitively I feel the tipping point has been reached and things are getting better.

EPIC globalist loser attitude.

You always know a loser by their rhetoric. Winners don't use defeatist words. Even when things look darkest they keep the mood up:

They look like a near death crocodile grasping for the last breath of air, I almost feel sorry for them. Maybe we should not be so hard on them regarding global warming. That project is like Titanic :lol:

I agree with your assessment. The rout has begun. Now, it needs to continue until there is no semblance of any organization on their part. They needs be scattered to the winds and their ways known. By their fruits they will be known, identified and dealt with according to the mercy of their discoverers. Some will fare well, some not so well. Justice does not happen in a courtroom, but real life.

GoodETxSG
21st April 2012, 05:29
They will not go out with a whimper but with a blood curdling scream dragging as many souls down with them as they can grab. They will not fade quietly into the darkness as some writers have stated is already arranged and that the plan is in place ready to execute... Things will get extremely ugly and dreadful before we finally shrug this heavy weight of evil from our shoulders.

Do not be fooled or lured into lowering your guard. It is not over until the last one goes down on their face completely silent. We will need to be strong, be prepared and be there for each other when the time comes. These sick bastards always have one last dirty trick up their sleeves in place and ready to execute. Do not underestimate the dark side. But don't flinch when the time comes to take the slack out of the noosed rope! We will have to destroy them with extreme prejudice... then usher in the era of Love and Light... I know it sounds horrible but this IS WAR, and one we must win and end completely.

modwiz
21st April 2012, 06:42
They will not go out with a whimper but with a blood curdling scream dragging as many souls down with them as they can grab. They will not fade quietly into the darkness as some writers have stated is already arranged and that the plan is in place ready to execute... Things will get extremely ugly and dreadful before we finally shrug this heavy weight of evil from our shoulders.

Do not be fooled or lured into lowering your guard. It is not over until the last one goes down on their face completely silent. We will need to be strong, be prepared and be there for each other when the time comes. These sick bastards always have one last dirty trick up their sleeves in place and ready to execute. Do not underestimate the dark side. But don't flinch when the time comes to take the slack out of the noosed rope! We will have to destroy them with extreme prejudice... then usher in the era of Love and Light... I know it sounds horrible but this IS WAR, and one we must win and end completely.

Only one who has met and known these types speaks with the sureness you do. I, for one, am glad to have you around. I do not confuse these types with regular people, just because they bear a passing resemblance to them. They feel very different and are to their core. They are only too happy to admit if they think they are in the right company or safe enough. Compassion is commendable amongst humans, it is a deadly weakness against these types. I am sure to be scolded for my harsh words.

DreamsInDigital
21st April 2012, 06:50
Well, I agree with you both. Most of them are clones, the rest most likely are either ensouled with Reptilian Souls or Psychopaths which can not be reformed, compassion can still be shown by destroying them without karmic repercussions. Most do not understand that.

The fact that as Neptune and others have reported, all that infighting means they are destablized, and that also means they aren't collectively organised either. This is very TYPICAL Reptoid type behavior, which gives those with experience dealing with Reptoids and destroying them great advantages. There will be blood, but I don't think there will be mass catastrophic or mass casualties, because we've got the ET/EDs on our side assisting us (not doing it for us, just helping out), and natural dark forces (which is a good thing! The dark that the psychopaths and sociopaths and Reptoids deal with is different!), and Gaia her self as well. We have greater stronger forces and energies, physical and non-physical beings. As most do not understand, this is a multi-dimensional war. Not just here on earth and 3D.

Also something to keep in mind, Negatives Consume Energies and deplete them, Positives always have Energies in abundance. This is one of our great advantages.

Orion142
21st April 2012, 06:55
Yes GoodeTXSG, I so agree with all that you have said and as you state this is without a doubt a war that we cannot afford to loose. Humanities future, and the saving of mother Earth from the cabals destruction of her, is at stake. And if we loose her where are we going to go?. The evil cabal need to be apprehended and held accountable for their agenda of perpetual wars and poisoning of ourselves. An action solely driven by their peverted agenda of human depopulation at any cost.

Calz
21st April 2012, 06:55
Most have no "option" to leave or surrender due to what they were born into.

Rather a pitiful existence if you put yourself into "their shoes". :tsk:

I guess from a spiritual angle that is what their soul chose to experience when incarnating ...

:noidea:

DreamsInDigital
21st April 2012, 07:07
A lot of the illuminati, don't want to be there...remove the threat of instant death and they will leave/dissent in droves. There has to be some way to sort out the ones that are there out of the desire to protect their own families and are there against their will, like ones that are born into it but never wanted to be there in the first place. They deserve the chance to reform. But, not the ones that are intentionally there and such, like the psychopaths, and sociopaths. Maybe this is where the ET/EDs can help out, with their ability to detect 'intent' behind one's actions.

modwiz
21st April 2012, 07:16

I guess from a spiritual angle that is what their soul chose to experience when incarnating ...

I fully understand your point about roles and incarnations. In these role plays there are decisions, as part of the role. These decisions are unique to each situation, involving the particulars of the situations, yet cumulative as a whole. These myriad individual decisions will yield a result(s) that will shape the destiny for that particular timeline. In an earlier post here I spoke to the mercies of discoverers and the real life, not courtroom, and how each 'case' will have everything to do with particulars. There will be a lot of karmic 'coincidences' in these interactions. There will be countless thousands of years playing out in those moments. As is befitting the end of a calendaric cycle.

The layers of meaning that will be unfolding are not something the 3-D focused mind will find easy to ponder. Those who have played with reality and come to some understanding of it will follow this with some grace. The Seth material covers this subject well. I'm sure there are other materials as well.

Hervé
21st April 2012, 07:39
[...]... the rest most likely are either ensouled with Reptilian Souls or Psychopaths which can not be reformed, compassion can still be shown by destroying them without karmic repercussions. Most do not understand that.

[...]

Something to take into account about those... one would have to be able to track them on the other side of life in order to prevent them from picking up another body out of 7 billions and start all over again with a vengeance from having been caught and hanged short and high.

Whereas, with their current body still alive, they have a connection to it and therefore -- even if remote -- a possibilty for some form of reformation or incapacitation. However, the latter sets up the "New Society" to be built upon a denial of free will from the "imposed will" of the majority... which is not a very good start for a spiritually oriented society, IMO.

KiwiElf
21st April 2012, 07:44
"...We are masters of limitation. We have collectively both created & explored our limitations as far as we can go ... and it has taken "X" number of centuries for humanity to get to the stage where it is now at...

But we have reached "critical mass", a tipping point.

The acceleration in this awakening direction is increasing exponentially.
Remember the 100th Sheep/Monkey... We will snap across that threshold like a rubber band being stretched to its limits... and suddenly released..."

Neptun
21st April 2012, 11:18

Bring it on!

Every time these fools try their pathetic games, it backfires on them and they know it. They can't change the Jet fuel and replace the chem-trails with poison and try to vipe out humanity.
NCTSzJDCzT8
American Humor^^

These people are fearful themselves. I have talked with them several times. They are concerned about their own safety and are willing to sell their soul for money. They are not like us that care about each other and are willing to risk our own life for humanity. They only care about themselves and especially their own safety. They don't want to put themselves in too much risk, because basically they are cowards and losers.

Does this sound like a winner to you?
John D. Rockefeller said: "Competition is a sin."

They can only win, when they keep others down. Totally pathetic.

When I worked as a radio-host on a mainstream radio, the others told me, I should not spend so many hours on my show(worked extra hours for free), because I made the others sound bad. :lol: I foolishly believed the game was about WINNING at that time.

Even my boss told me not to work so many hours and work faster. He didn't pay me extra, why did he care, if I liked working for free extra hours and was a WIN machine trying to make a better show than last time. A normal boss would be very happy to see such passion and energy and be happy about the ratings went up - but he fired me :lol:

He behaved like a reptilian. We liked each other on some level. I spend allot of time in his office drinking coffee talking about radio strategies and listening to my shows, so he could critic it etc. They others didn't do that, they were scared of him and behaved like sheep.

He told me in a strange indirect way, that I should speak more monotone, because then we could put the listeners in some kind of trance and brainwash them to believe they were listening to the Nr. 1 station in town. :confused:

That is super strange, he said that to me. Maybe they do it everywhere and the TV anchors and radio hosts don't know it, but are told to speak in a certain way. Haven't you noticed radio and TV people speak in an unnatural monotone way?

There is brainwashing going on.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

Radio-stations have something called "Liners" and they often start with the radio id and frequency and end with the motto of the station like "the nr. 1 hit station", station id and frequency. This is repeated song after song. Pure Goebbels.

Notice this pattern next time you listen to mainstream radio.

The PD(Program Director) managed to destroy the radio-station and got hired on the biggest radio-station chain. That is what I call failing upwards. These guys are so pathetic. No match to us, when we get in WIN mode.

Lose the fear of death and start living. As they say in the US. "Freedom or death". Because to be a slave is worse than death itself. Don't care about death. When we are not fearful, we will not attract fearful things. It is the best protection, what ever happens, even if NWO was winning, we could ride the storm and attract a better outcome by not lowing our vibration towards fear.

They need us to allow it, before they can do it. It is pretty dam hard for them, when we are waking up to their schemes and laugh about their EPIC failures like global warming and TSA.

Let go of fear. It is easier, than you think!

Neptun
21st April 2012, 11:22

That is one of the reasons why it makes sense to give them amnesty. A cornered rat will become much stronger than a coward that can flee using the exit we give him.

Sun Tzu - The Art of War:
"23. Throw your soldiers into positions whence there
is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight.
If they will face death, there is nothing they may
not achieve. Officers and men alike will put forth
their uttermost strength.

24. Soldiers when in desperate straits lose
the sense of fear. If there is no place of refuge,
they will stand firm. If they are in hostile country,
they will show a stubborn front. If there is no help
for it, they will fight hard."

http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

Neptun
21st April 2012, 14:22
This is how NWO attacks. They move killer snail style:
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1186/1061563329_1d635dbd94_z.jpg?zz=1
It moves slowly over time and plan things hundreds of years ahead. The globalist agenda is passed down to the next generation and slowly moved forward. If they feel resistance with their long antennas, they pull them back quickly and try again later, before they move forward. The NWO killer snail needs free passage, before they can move, so if it meets a wall of resistance, they are f...

We have awaken on a global scale and are not taking it any more. What can the killer snail do about that? Nothing. Creativity and flexibility is not its strong side.

For their attack strategy to succeed, they need 7B cowards ready to roll over and obey(ignorance is bliss). That's not happening.

The underestimation of of humanity shows how badly they have misjudged humanity. It's their arrogance and power, that has blinded them.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 15:15
Mr. Rockefeller looks scared when confronted with a young guy from Chile going berserk:
GFWzDFjBKUw

If one guy can make him shake his pants. What about millions of people that have had enough? Notice the nervous laugh and smile he has trying to disarm the anger.
cyrINW3-_-8

Bohemian Grove:
VLbWnJGlyMU

We are many times stronger, than we think! Part of their programming is to make us feel weak and small. The programming is not working any more and we grow stronger day by day!

The globalist are lucky, if they can get Amnesty and not be hong on the nearest lamppost, like the old timers would do in the US.

I think, the best solution is, they are not allowed to work with business again and stripped for all their assets just enough to keep themselves alive in comfort and asked if they will spend their life doing humanitarian work to clean their family name.

truth4me
21st April 2012, 15:27
Well, I agree with you both. Most of them are clones, the rest most likely are either ensouled with Reptilian Souls or Psychopaths which can not be reformed, compassion can still be shown by destroying them without karmic repercussions. Most do not understand that.

The fact that as Neptune and others have reported, all that infighting means they are destablized, and that also means they aren't collectively organised either. This is very TYPICAL Reptoid type behavior, which gives those with experience dealing with Reptoids and destroying them great advantages. There will be blood, but I don't think there will be mass catastrophic or mass casualties, because we've got the ET/EDs on our side assisting us (not doing it for us, just helping out), and natural dark forces (which is a good thing! The dark that the psychopaths and sociopaths and Reptoids deal with is different!), and Gaia her self as well. We have greater stronger forces and energies, physical and non-physical beings. As most do not understand, this is a multi-dimensional war. Not just here on earth and 3D.

Also something to keep in mind, Negatives Consume Energies and deplete them, Positives always have Energies in abundance. This is one of our great advantages. Words of truth you are speaking DreamsInDigital. You are in the "know" my friend. Very well informed indeed..........Keep them positive vibes a flowing.....

YvonneG
21st April 2012, 15:38
I think some times folks who want to see mostly the negative feel that those of us who understand what DreamsInDigital says are naive or not look at what is really happening. In reality (pun intended) every single one of us know a very small piece of the whole. Like someone looking at nail of an elephant versus someone else looking at tail.

Our language forms our brain from when we are in the womb. The science of epistomology speaks to this. People that really meditate regularly and have some kind of practice know that the same event or thing can looked totally different.

One thing is for sure focusing on only the negative is definitely an energy drain. I do believe we must be prepared and then be as calm as possible by having some kind of practice to take us out of our beliefs and thoughts so can see clearly. I had something happen to me yesterday unrelated to all of this and it put into a fear state I have not experienced for quite some time. And I thought about others who have no tools of meditation or other to be able to work with fear.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 15:43
YvonneG,

I agree. I'm all for looking deep into the abyss but not be consumed by it and focus on positive energies and solutions.

Did you feel a demon attacked you(sleep paralysis)? I had that happening to me yesterday and it has been a very long time since it happened to me. It was a light attack. Felt it on my back and woke up paralyzed.

Moz
21st April 2012, 15:43
How can you forgive someone that has slashed so many lives? (I'm not taking sides here)
Do you just erase all that this person did or do you just try to ignore the judgement.
You may see it as Karmic judgement or Moral judgement or etc. But is it possible to just look forward and not back at all?
If we could forgive it all, should we forgive it all? It is not clear to me.

(I suppose the post didn't have this particular topic in mind...sorry)

Moz

Neptun
21st April 2012, 15:48
Moz,

It is a good question.

Sun Tzu - The Art of War:

18. "If you know the enemy
and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a
hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy,
for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will
succumb in every battle."
http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

When you know yourself and know the enemy, you discover the enemy is a reflection of your own weakness and that is what makes it easier to forgive and to love your "enemy".

The "enemy" can only manipulate those ALLOWING to be manipulated. The moment you take responsibility for your reality, the "enemy" will not have any power over you and you have successfully taken back your power.

Divine love is the biggest weapon of them all. You can whip demon ass with it. The NWO are possessed by demons(energy parasites), feeding off our fears..

When you send them divine love, they will run like scared rats. I have done it my self and everybody can do it.

We are allot more powerful, than we think.

You don't defeat Lucifer and his army with hate. Divine love is the key!

Raise the vibration and let go of fear. Time to whip globalist ass with divine love! :whip:

Lazlo
21st April 2012, 15:54
Disclaimer: Just a counterpoint here to keep the thoughts flowing, not a defense of anything.

When you are at THE VERY TOP of the pyramid, the best way to stay there is to have the subordinates fight it out amongst themselves. They are so busy focusing their energies laterally that they do not pose a vertical threat. When seen in this light, it is obvious that the mid level illuminaughty are in disarray, just as the true powers want and desire.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 15:58
Lazlo,

You don't create divide and conquer in your own army, before you have successfully defeated the "enemy". It is counterproductive. When they have successfully reduced population with 90% and put a chip up in our ass, then the next threat would be low level Illuminati types trying to gain power over the pyramid structure and divide and conquer could be an excellent tactic.

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 16:18
Have you ever seen a large family's siblings fighting? What happens when an outsider attacks one of them? Yep, they all ban together forgetting their own disagreement for the moment to deal with the outside issue. The Illuminati is all about power. They fight to get higher and higher and control more and more resources which in their case are countries and all within those countries. There are basically 3 main groups all jockeying for position. It's a worldwide chess game and we peons matter little to them. The don't care if we live or die unless our living goes against a certain issue they are manipulating then kill off a group and stop the trouble makers.

If there were a real push gaining ground like there was in the early 1990's they will do something to make the major population believe that group is the problem and needs to be dealt with. That happened to the sovereign movement under the banner of the "militia" in the early 1990's and we had Oklahoma City bombing to shut it down. Most American's at that time blamed McVeigh, bought the government lies in the media and the militia movement fell apart. Some went to prison, some lost jobs, but all went silent except for a few in their local communities. If violence erupts against the "system" the ptb want it to, and they have a plan to manipulate it and it is not beyond them to appear to take a hit if it moves the population towards their goals.

Let's say Drake and Tim Turner are good guys wanting to effect change. They will only get so far and then the worm will turn and the same tactics that have worked for a millenia to control the population will be employed and nothing will change in regards to the ptb losing power. Have you ever read war tactics of pretending to lose ground in order to circle the enemy and overpower them? It's the same thing only it's psychological in this case and they will use any method they deem worthy to control us.

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 16:26
I interviewed the author of "Check mate: the game of princes" back in the mid 1990's on my radio show. It was an excellent book and well worth getting your hands on a copy of it. Another good book is "The Shadows of Power". I know my words suck. I know I sound negative, but truth is truth. Had I lived in the Ukraine in 1932 -33 I would not have been saying positive things either. Stalin starved nearly 7 million people to control the population. I could have talked all I wanted about the virtues of positive thinking, but it would not have changed the dynamics of the political, economic or social situation then. They have us hemmed in on every side, and the most positive thing I can say is prayer does work. However, if these things are meant to happen for whatever reason in the highest planes of spiritual expression then they will happen.

I do believe we are meant to go into a one world government. We will learn a lot out of it and we will evolve from it. I am not saying I am going to cooperate with it, but I honestly think it is going to happen no matter what we say or do, and the best outcome is to avoid needless violence and mayhem. I will live in a loving manner with my neighbors, help them whenever possible and make plans to take care of myself and my family.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 16:31
Unified Serenity,

They are too arrogant to pretend to be weak and they underestimate humanity. Hitler would never use weakness as a tool to gain control. The globalist are the same type. Too much ego at play here. If you doubt it. Take a look at Mussolini and ask yourself if he could put his ego aside and pretend to be weak?

http://billedeupload.dk/images/HUIbN.jpg

It takes humility a word these super egos thinking they are ÜBERGOD don't know what means.

TSA and Global warming is collapsing, what is one of their major power pillars for their global temple. They even sound desperate like the crazy Professor calling for treatment to climate change deniers.

Youtube tried to delete this youtube. Well it is back up and they lost again:
OLqo80fm9J4

These people are losing ground!

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 16:40
The Illuminati view on Money:

sor9GzivGbk

doodah
21st April 2012, 16:42
[QUOTE=Neptun;472298]This is how NWO attacks. They move killer snail style:
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1186/1061563329_1d635dbd94_z.jpg?zz=1
It moves slowly over time [snip] and slowly moved forward. If they feel resistance with their long antennas, they pull them back quickly and try again later, before they move forward. ... [snip] QUOTE]

I have to second this. If anyone has a garden, you understand that you cannot pet, be nice to, talk to, reason with, or negotiate with, SLUGS. If you do, you end up with no lettuce (and other plants). Period. They are the most persistent eating machines on the planet. "Inexorable, thy name is Slug." They will eat your garden overnight when you're not looking, exactly as the Illums take everything behind your back when no one is looking.

Diligence and prevention is the only defense against slugs. Even one will do far more damage than you could think is possible.

Sure maybe they have a right to live -- but not in my garden. It's them or lettuce, and I choose lettuce.

Love and peace, and I wish it were possible with slugs, but it isn't,
Doodah

Neptun
21st April 2012, 16:55
doodah,

If you defend your garden and watch over it daily, the killer snails can't do much harm. When you catch one of these globalist parasites in your garden and move them somewhere else. No harm will be done. We have to take responsibility and not allow killer snails to operate our currencies and banking system(garden). :hungry:

q6vi528gseA

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 16:56
What makes it your garden? Are you a speciesist (yeh, i made up a new word) and think your species is better than the slugs?

tacvR87FzBU

So, what gives us the right to say who can do what? Of course I think slugs should stay out of gardens and eat non-garden stuff, but the argument of no one owns the earth, and your a bigot/racist/xenophobe if you don't want unlimited immigration, or your a greedy capitalist if you are not for everyone having an equal share regardless of their contribution, vs a complete uncaring attitude of some capitalists I would say world globalists who run corporations, but I digress. What gives us the right to end the Illuminati? Some of us do seem to speak out of both sides of our mouths.

I happen to believe people generally group with those whom they agree with and often appear similar to because of how we originated culturally. Is there any hope for us to live in peace really when some of us are slugs and some of us own a garden? Just wondering here how to balance this all out. Some live lives of ease because their ancestors beat the crap out of others and accumulated land and wealth. How are others supposed to climb out of the cesspool of poverty if they can't live in the same garden? Maybe I am just being to esoteric in my thinking. I wonder how we will ever end this struggle because some so far have always been more equal than others.

NancyV
21st April 2012, 16:58
I interviewed the author of "Check mate: the game of princes" back in the mid 1990's on my radio show. It was an excellent book and well worth getting your hands on a copy of it. Another good book is "The Shadows of Power". I know my words suck. I know I sound negative, but truth is truth. Had I lived in the Ukraine in 1932 -33 I would not have been saying positive things either. Stalin starved nearly 7 million people to control the population. I could have talked all I wanted about the virtues of positive thinking, but it would not have changed the dynamics of the political, economic or social situation then. They have us hemmed in on every side, and the most positive thing I can say is prayer does work. However, if these things are meant to happen for whatever reason in the highest planes of spiritual expression then they will happen.

I do believe we are meant to go into a one world government. We will learn a lot out of it and we will evolve from it. I am not saying I am going to cooperate with it, but I honestly think it is going to happen no matter what we say or do, and the best outcome is to avoid needless violence and mayhem. I will live in a loving manner with my neighbors, help them whenever possible and make plans to take care of myself and my family.
I don't know if we are "meant" to go into a one world government but it wouldn't surprise me at all. It seems like an obvious next move and it would be a good learning process in this game. Speaking of "Checkmate: The Game of Princes" I think you would also enjoy the HBO series "Game of Thrones". It's about the violent struggles of noble families for control of the throne. I had read all the books by author George R.R. Martin many years ago and only a couple of months ago saw the entire first season of Game of Thrones. It's superb!

Struggles for power have undoubtedly existed as long as we've populated this planet. I don't expect that humans in this dimension will all ascend to a higher vibrational frequency and give up power struggles - at least not until they pass out of this dimension. And why should this entire dimension raise it's frequency to that of a higher dimension? There is a reason for this low vibrational frequency dimension to exist. Power games also exist in other dimensions. It's a part of being in the creation in many different densities.

from Neptun: Divine love is the biggest weapon of them all. You can whip demon ass with it. The NWO are possessed by demons(energy parasites), feeding off our fears..

When you send them divine love, they will run like scared rats. I have done it my self and everybody can do it.

We are allot more powerful, than we think.

You don't defeat Lucifer and his army with hate. Divine love is the key!

Raise the vibration and let go of fear. Time to whip globalist ass with divine love!
I absolutely agree that DIVINE LOVE is the ultimate weapon and tool, but divine love also includes "killing". Killing is removing a being from one dimension and sending the being to another dimension. We can do this in many dimensions although killing in other dimensions doesn't include blood like it does here! LOL... but it does include removing an entity from that dimension...or you could say that you killed it. Anyone who thinks that Divine Love does not include killing will be surprised when they finally find out what Divine Love is. We cannot know for sure what Divine Love is until we experience it.

GoodETxSG
21st April 2012, 17:10

Only one who has met and known these types speaks with the sureness you do. I, for one, am glad to have you around. I do not confuse these types with regular people, just because they bear a passing resemblance to them. They feel very different and are to their core. They are only too happy to admit if they think they are in the right company or safe enough. Compassion is commendable amongst humans, it is a deadly weakness against these types. I am sure to be scolded for my harsh words.

Your insight is correct I am sad to say... We all have to be willing to see this through to the end, no matter how unpleasant it becomes. It will not be easy I assure you.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 17:15
GoodeTXSG,

They will not give up. I agree to that. But their powers have been limited and are not as dangerous as before. They behave more like pathetic clowns than scary fascists. The laughing stock of the universe.

The ET's are probably watching the drama on their HD 3D entertainment channel with earthly :pop2: to get in the mood.

I'm so scared of Professor Crazy on power-trip calling for "Climate Change Skepticism a Sickness That Must be “Treated,” - NOT ;)

http://billedeupload.dk/images/jO0hM.jpg
http://www.prisonplanet.com/climate-change-skepticism-a-sickness-that-must-be-treated-says-professor.html
I love AJ but take 1 month break and don't watch the news alternative or mainstream. Focus your mind on positive things only!

Let go of fear NOW and LAUGH!

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 17:35
I read all of his books, and the series was pretty good. I am looking forward to the next shows to come out. It takes forever for him to write another book, but they are always excellent.

Lazlo
21st April 2012, 17:41
Lazlo,

You don't create divide and conquer in your own army, before you have successfully defeated the "enemy". It is counterproductive. When they have successfully reduced population with 90% and put a chip up in our ass, then the next threat would be low level Illuminati types trying to gain power over the pyramid structure and divide and conquer could be an excellent tactic.

Oh, I'm not so sure that they don't think that they have us right where they want us.

They control the capital, means of production, information, the courts, the militaries, and now are building an NSA supercenter in Utah where they will be able to capture every bit of electronic communication on the planet. If I had all of this sitting in my back pocket, I think that I would be feeling pretty confident.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 17:45
Lazlo,

They are EPIC failing on the TSA and Global Warming front. That is their Major Pillars in the Global Governance program. The globalist fear going to Bilderberg Meetings. Last time they were close to be arrested in Switzerland.

Did you see Hitlary Clinton say they are losing the information war and Zbigniew Brzezinsk being afraid of the global political awakening. Watch the 2 first youtubes please.

Sure they are trying to set up the infrastructure of the fascist government. One thing is to build secret FEMA camps and make NDAA legislation, it's another ballgame to play it out in the open.

When the sheeple discover open fascism, they will remember why US is the land of the free. No more ignorance is bliss.

100M gun owners in the US. That is allot of freedom loving Americans to convince to willingly let go of their lovely guns. I think, it would be easier to convince the Americans to change the Red, White and Blue with a flag like this one:
http://billedeupload.dk/images/IgvuV.jpg

Don't overestimate them when they are losing big time. It creates fear and fear is counterproductive.

aranuk
21st April 2012, 17:53

I agree Calz, they joined the shortest line available for a priveledged life stint in 3D
The good souls waited in a long line for a long time to be able to incarnate here.

Stan

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 17:54
Neptun,

They are pushing us to revolt so they can attack and not be the "bad guys" but the one's providing for our security. I think you mean well, but your examples do not take into account thousands of years of tactics some of which did include destroying or appearing to destroy their empire only to move into a new system with even more controls. Quite frankly they are amazed at how much abuse we will take and they will ramp it up more and more until we do revolt. If we never revolt they will just institute a very totalitarian system the likes of which we have not experienced in the West ever, and they will win that way. It's a game of chess and they wills sacrifice their men when needed to win the game.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 17:59
Unified Serenity,

Sure they would love to see some US Patriots start shooting at cops and label them terrorists and make it a new trend. Then they can pose as the victim instead of the fascist abuser.

The thing is, the more we take their abuse and are peaceful, the more it takes and they will show their true fascist colors. When they behave like fascists, their support of the people is gone.

Bring it on!

This is Gandhi style and it works perfectly!

Watch this movie:
kxYQ4CXoIwg

Gandhi 1982 full movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27lMS76hGG0&feature=related

Lazlo
21st April 2012, 18:11
Neptun,

Yes I have seen the videos. I never said that they weren't experiencing problems, or at least appear to be having difficulties. What I am saying is that a second hand account of someone who said that their perspective of certain members of the power structure is that they are in disarray doesn't mean that this is the entire story, and TBTB/W still have many reasons to be confident.

Just as we have many reasons to have hope and must remain vigilant. This is far from over and master chess players have a way of springing the trap that you have been blind to.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 18:16
Lazlo,

How can they move forward without Global Warming and TSA?

Global Warming is supposed to be the path to a "happy" world governance utopia

Without these 2 things, their entire thing falls apart. They need us to accept our own enslavement! Hitler also had support by his people, otherwise it would not work. Today we have the internet and truth has come out. They can't control people knowing their agenda.
ptZZc38qoKE

The craziness that is going on is wakening allot of people up. I see people freak out about NDAA and call US a Nazi Regime. The same people would last year or so call me a crazy conspiracy theorist.

I'm a hardcore truthseeker. I would not say we are WINNING. If I didn't believe it.

aranuk
21st April 2012, 18:39
Neptun,

They are pushing us to revolt so they can attack and not be the "bad guys" but the one's providing for our security. I think you mean well, but your examples do not take into account thousands of years of tactics some of which did include destroying or appearing to destroy their empire only to move into a new system with even more controls. Quite frankly they are amazed at how much abuse we will take and they will ramp it up more and more until we do revolt. If we never revolt they will just institute a very totalitarian system the likes of which we have not experienced in the West ever, and they will win that way. It's a game of chess and they wills sacrifice their men when needed to win the game.

Hi US, what a hopeless view of mankind's struggle for freedom you have. Do you honestly believe that we will never gain our freedom?
If as you say we will never beat them, is your next move not to join them?

Stan

Unified Serenity
21st April 2012, 18:41
Just because I see what is coming does not mean I agree with it or desire it or plan to assist it. In fact I have quite the opposite in mind, and a pretty good idea what the future outcome will be. I am quite positive about the future, but we will go through a pretty dark period before that happens. I happen to believe in mankind's ultimate destiny, and it will be a drastic change that won't leave us arguing points of truth, it will be simply about liking it or not.

aranuk
21st April 2012, 18:47
Just because I see what is coming does not mean I agree with it or desire it or plan to assist it. In fact I have quite the opposite in mind, and a pretty good idea what the future outcome will be. I am quite positive about the future, but we will go through a pretty dark period before that happens. I happen to believe in mankind's ultimate destiny, and it will be a drastic change that won't leave us arguing points of truth, it will be simply about liking it or not.

Well then would you like to elaborate on why you think quite positive about the future?

Stan

Lifebringer
21st April 2012, 19:13
While I admit, i couldn't be the creator to judge them. I would labotomize all the evil intent out and leave em with legos to build their next world.

I know I am to forgive, in order that the same consideration be given me, but if I repeatedly murdered innocents, after centuries of warnings of this time, it would have meant I had made that free will choice beit for profit or wealthy of an easier life.
I guess that is why HE/She is judge, comforter, and able to do what must be done.

Cilka
21st April 2012, 19:32
I wish it was true, Neptun, but I feel that those in power, the Gods who took hold of our planet Earth, will not give up that easily. Have you heard of CISPA? First there was ACTA, then PIPA, then SOPA, and now there is CISPA. They won't stop. Maybe it seems that they backed off a little, but I think that they are busy than ever trying to come up with new ways to bring us all down. I think we have not seen the worst of it yet. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!

Moz
21st April 2012, 20:50
The truth is that nobody really knows what is going on...probably we are all wrong...
but I will not let ANYONE tell me what to think and WHAT TO DO...
this is all I have and I'm NOT giving it up....
Just one more push up the slope...
we will get there (even with all the dis-information) and the useful information...we are not alone and we are not without help...all this has never been our own lonely personal struggle.

Moz

spiritguide
21st April 2012, 20:52
The war is for keeps. Those who think it is only on the material plane of existance are sadly mistaken. Kerry's blog today linked to a very good interview that outlines the dealings on another level of perception. The cabal or enemy is not only human and the fight is far from over. Neptun what will happen if you incite open rebellion against your queen in Denmark? Maybe you can show us Americans how it should be handled. Show us some moves please so we can learn, talk is just that, talk. Your concern is appreciated and impatience is noted.

:peace:

GoodETxSG
21st April 2012, 21:01
A lot of the illuminati, don't want to be there...remove the threat of instant death and they will leave/dissent in droves. There has to be some way to sort out the ones that are there out of the desire to protect their own families and are there against their will, like ones that are born into it but never wanted to be there in the first place. They deserve the chance to reform. But, not the ones that are intentionally there and such, like the psychopaths, and sociopaths. Maybe this is where the ET/EDs can help out, with their ability to detect 'intent' behind one's actions.

True to a certain point, though there are so many factors to consider. Some of these people were born into it or forced/tricked into it. However, depending on the amount of time they have been IN and their personality type it is really iffffffy if there is much Humanity left in them at all. What they are forced to see, and to do is Custom Designed for the individual to mold them into what role their natural talents will benefit the cause for.

Just like when you go into the Military Basic Training, you are torn down and reprogrammed and matched to your fit for that organization. Anyone that has been through the process can attest to the fact they are not the same person by the end.

Now imagine going through a Luciferian Boot Camp with all of the horrors and mental, physical and emotional/spiritual torture that goes along with it. If you are in it from childhood on up then you are destined to be a sociopath pure and simple. They learn to feign emotion and normal behavior but it is not hard to spot once you have been exposed to those types of people enough.

MANY of those people WANT OUT and WANT NOTHING to do with that life. But what do you do with these people once the Cabal is removed from society? They will never have normal lives in this life time and possibly several after. They are damaged goods pure and simple. Even the ones that aid us in bringing down the infrastructures and put their and their family’s lives on the line are too dangerous to ever be placed in society.

So what do we do? Lock them up in institutions; put them all on a Prison Island like in the movies? The FEMA Camps are not going to be able to hold all of them for too long because the bleeding hearts who want to forgive (Which is a GOOD thing) will not want “Concentration Camps” and will want to try to rehabilitate them. These people have been purposely split into multiple personalities that are triggered at the will of the controller. Once the “Good Guys” learn that trigger what kind of temptation will they have to fight in reactivating them?

Everyone wants the Arrests to happen NOW and are becoming impatient. But are you beginning to see the scale of the problem we are up against? This is not going to be one operation but will have to happen in a way that I have been unable to predict. The info that has been put out is unrealistic when you factor the magnitude of what has to be done in just rounding up and separating the lesser evils from the evils… then deciding whether to execute the EVILS and imprison the lesser evils. THEN the total restructuring of how the Financial and Political Systems work on Earth… Introducing Humanity to new technologies while trying to meet society’s psychological needs after learning the True History and Scale of what has been done.

People are going to go through all kinds of stages (Like the stages of Greif) and that will all take time. Lots of people will turn to God, most others will turn to Drugs and Alcohol to self medicate and try to cope. Doing all of this and keeping the infrastructure up and running to meet all of our needs is going to be a monumental task. This is going to have to be one Hell of a well executed plan by the Good Guys. It’s going to take quite some time.

I am hopeful and extremely nervous about how they plan to bring about this Global Change. So, those of us that are on sites like these and are somewhat prepared are going to be essential in helping our families and friends cope and acclimate to the knowledge that I hope will be released in a responsible way. Seriously have 6 weeks of food and water, toiletries etc.

IF all of this does go down like David Wilcock and Drake among others insist it will then it is going to be one Hell of a ride. I do NOT know if it will happen or not. I am like you preparing for the worst (After seeing what the worst is capable of) and praying and meditating on the best outcome. Understand this, NO ONE KNOWS how this transition will go down in REALITY.

That is pretty much all I have to say… But even though you are to love your enemies it is going to be VERY hard to stick to once you hear about the atrocities. After the worst of them are executed and the “Lesser Evil” ones are placed in camps there really is going to be a major dilemma on what to do with them. They will never ever be rehabilitated enough to be in society again… if they are placed back in society they will begin to change things back within just a few generations as this behavior is imprinted in their very essence.

Sorry for the long post, but I just felt the need to state this info with all of the posts about how the “Innocents in the cabals” just want out and to live a normal life. I know God can work miracles in people’s lives, I have seen some pretty evil people become born again. But it’s been on rare occasions. I cannot put limitations on what God/Creator can do. But it would have to be one huge miraculous event.

Thank you,

===

[ Mod-edit: I added some paragraphs :). Outside of a dog, paragraphs are a man's best friend; inside they are hard to see. And I removed the Bold ... best to use special font settings infrequently, rather than mark a whole post with them. -Paul. ]

Neptun
21st April 2012, 21:08
I wish it was true, Neptun, but I feel that those in power, the Gods who took hold of our planet Earth, will not give up that easily. Have you heard of CISPA? First there was ACTA, then PIPA, then SOPA, and now there is CISPA. They won't stop. Maybe it seems that they backed off a little, but I think that they are busy than ever trying to come up with new ways to bring us all down. I think we have not seen the worst of it yet. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!

As I wrote. It's easy to set up the fascist legislation most people don't know about because they are busy with bread and circus(TV and welfare) and the law makers are not reading the bills they support. To bring the legislation out in the open is another ballgame.

I heard on a simi mainstream radio in Denmark about these legislations you mentioned incl. NDAA and they freaked out and called the US a fascist dictatorship and compared it to Nazi Germany. Imagine what people will say if they see Americans being grabbed without judge and jury and put in a camp for life and tortured or killed. It will be an instant revolution. People that call us crazy conspiracy nuts will not allow it and they can't pretend it is not happening.

Bring it on. Give us more fascism. The globalist are only waking people up with this.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 21:12
The war is for keeps. Those who think it is only on the material plain are sorely mistaken. Kerry's blog today linked to a very good interview that outlines the dealings on another level of perception. The cabal or enemy is not only human and the fight is far from over. Neptun what will happen if you incite open rebellion against your queen in Denmark? Maybe you can show us Americans how it should be handled. Show us some moves please so we can learn, talk is just that, talk. Your concern is appreciated and impatience is noted.

:peace:
The tactic is to be awake, spread the word and be peaceful and let the globalist show their fascist moves!

I am constantly busy waking people up. Remember I and my friend were probably the first to wake up and we kickstarted the awakening in Denmark. We burned 1000 CDs and gave them out for free. I even visited the parlement and gave a party one CD. It was around 11 years ago. I got "Power of Nightmares" on national TV and have contact to politicians, Journalists, scientists etc. in Denmark, UK and Iceland.

I have also set up interviews on the Alex Jones show and much more.

I have done allot to wake people up, so I would be the wrong one to point fingers at.

It is not important what I do. You should ask yourself, what can you do for your country and humanity(to use JFK's mindset). Start small. Post on social media for a start. Send links to friends and family and build energy doing these things. The more energy you put out in one direction, the more you are able to do. That is the secret of creating big changes and business etc.

Deeply inspired by the Patriots in the US :usa2:

Neptun
21st April 2012, 21:27
GoodeTXSG,

You are right, many of them are not happy being part of the Luciferian deathcult and want out. One of the reason to give them Amnesty, so they can help bring down the NWO.

To find love and forgiveness it is best to learn more about them and how they feel and think.

Great interview with a midlevel Illuminati mind control programmer:
K_03jyfmrUA

7hHrlGKyvcs

Neptun
21st April 2012, 21:33
The globalist can't even put out a boring popsong video on youtube with a pulsing pyramid without people freak out and call it Illuminati:

Notice the top comment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6wfWu0JvA

Conspiracy theories have become mainstream and trendy. That was what they said on a simi mainstream national radio in Denmark.

GoodETxSG
21st April 2012, 21:59
GoodeTXSG,

You are right, many of them are not happy being part of the Luciferian deathcult and want out. One of the reason to give them Amnesty, so they can help bring down the NWO.

To find love and forgiveness it is best to learn more about them and how they feel and think.

K_03jyfmrUA

7hHrlGKyvcs

I hear ya, understanding them I do.
Amnesty is fine if they are put in a community of their own with Walls... or they can move in next door to you or your family with young children if you like???
No thanks... This circles us back to the original topic of what to do with them, where to put them etc...

modwiz
21st April 2012, 22:05
GoodeTXSG,

K_03jyfmrUA

7hHrlGKyvcs

Thanks for posting those Neptun. Svali is a very good voice to hear. From her we are able to see how many of them are trapped as we learn of the depravity and extent of the system. She said there is hardly even one small town in America does not have a family living in it that is part of this system and conduct sacrifices on all of their holidays. David Icke has a list somewhere on his site of a calendar of the days and what sort of ritual was required on it. The days were as numerous and often the same as all of the days of the Catholic calendar. Saints days are numerous.All of those children on the old milk cartons? Most of them ended up in sad ends.

doodah
21st April 2012, 22:42
Neptun, I was supporting your observation that the Illums were like killer snails. Then I expanded that view to include slugs, part of the snail family but different. Where there are slugs, particularly Orange European Slugs, there are thousands of slugs, not just one. It's not a simple matter of moving them someplace else. Actually, it doesn't matter where you move them, they'll be back.

I didn't mean to turn this into a gardening thread. There are organic ways to handle slugs, but if you live in an area that has a heavy infestation of Orange European Slugs, they must be handled if you want to grow a garden. Otherwise, the slugs will cut every tiny seedling to the ground and you will not have anything to grow. That's actually a good metaphor for what the Illums do.

It all depends on what you want. If you want your being-alive, you have to do certain things to maintain it, like eat - if you are not a breatharian, which most of us aren't. I will agree that if we all stopped eating there would be lots less trouble on this planet, but at this point we do eat and food is a concern for us all. So the lettuce I want to grow is for the sustaining of my life and the life of my family. Basically I'm a live and let-live person. That extends to all the plant and animal kingdom. Where I live, the slugs and snails have a whole forest to eat, so they can live there, I have no problem with that; but no, they cannot have my garden.

Perhaps the Illums have a right to exist, too, but it all depends on what you want. If it's okay with you that they take everything, kill millions of animals and people, and poison us all even as we write these threads, okay. If it's not okay with you, at some point you have to bring common sense to bear if you want to keep the being-alive that you have. If it doesn't matter to you whether you keep your being-alive, that is also a choice, and the Illums will love you for getting out of their way.

The Illums have been called psychopaths. Perhaps they truly are a different species of hominid who do not seem to have a full range of *human* choices -- it seems that they CANNOT choose compassion. Perhaps it's not within their nature, or not within their hard wiring, or it's not something they choose to learn or perhaps it's impossible for them to learn. They have been called congenital manipulators and liars who are deeply programmed to move relentlessly toward their personal goals, no matter who or what is harmed as they do so. So what do the rest of us who want simple peace, harmony, and health, do? Do we let them tear the planet apart?

I say no, they cannot have this garden.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 22:50
I have met a woman face to face that is a daughter of a politician. She told me she was part of their system and she thought for a moment I was one of them and said in desperation something like, she had given them a child. Probably for sacrificing.

I have a very good sense of people, especially when I look them in their eyes. My feeling was like being face to face with with someone that had been in hell. Same depressed hopelessness feeling I get as when I saw Mother Goddess. The David Icke interview.
e0EzmI-pj9E

Another woman I have talked with said, she was forced to kill a child, when she was a child, as part of the ritual thing. Her father was a high level mason in the secret degrees and part of the bloodline families. She is doing everything she can to defeat them.

The more I learn about these people, the more I see them as bigger slaves suffering much more, than the rest of the ignorance is bliss public. To be brainwashed by TV and robbed by the tax system is nothing compared to the hell they are living. I really feel sorry for them and we also have to help free them and leave hate and anger behind.

GoodETxSG
21st April 2012, 23:05
I have met a woman face to face that is a daughter of a politician. She told me she was part of their system and she thought for a moment I was one of them and said in desperation something like, she had given them a child. Probably for sacrificing.

I have a very good sense of people, especially when I look them in their eyes. My feeling was like being face to face with with someone that had been in hell. Same depressed hopelessness feeling I get as when I saw Mother Goddess. The David Icke interview.
e0EzmI-pj9E

Another woman I have talked with said, she was forced to kill a child, when she was a child, as part of the ritual thing. Her father was a high level mason in the secret degrees and part of the bloodline families. She is doing everything she can to defeat them.

The more I learn about these people, the more I see them as bigger slaves suffering much more, than the rest of the ignorance is bliss public. To be brainwashed by TV and robbed by the tax system is nothing compared to the hell they are living. I really feel sorry for them and we also have to help free them and leave hate and anger behind.

Sympathy and Feeling sorry for them is fine... but the two stories you just related are just the tip of the ice berg of what these people have been through. We can leave HATE and ANGER behind, but not our wisdom and intelligence... I will feel sorry for them but do not want them walking among society or my loved ones... Maybe people of your like mind will be able to set up sanctuaries for them and bring in Psychiatrists etc... Kind of like leper colonies. But nothing I have heard has convinced me that they should walk among us. I have interviewed my share of the type of people you mention as well as "Other Types". It is time I will never get back and information I will never be able to unlearn... I do not mean to be disrespectful as your willingness to love and forgive these people is honorable. I believe in forgiveness and all of that but the risk is greater than the potential of reward IMHO. That is all I have to say on the subject. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion… which is subject to change once the “Education” and “Revised History” begins to unfold.

modwiz
21st April 2012, 23:26

e0EzmI-pj9E

Sympathy and Feeling sorry for them is fine... but the two stories you just related are just the tip of the ice berg of what these people have been through. We can leave HATE and ANGER behind, but not our wisdom and intelligence... I will feel sorry for them but do not want them walking among society or my loved ones... Maybe people of your like mind will be able to set up sanctuaries for them and bring in Psychiatrists etc... Kind of like leper colonies. But nothing I have heard has convinced me that they should walk among us. I have interviewed my share of the type of people you mention as well as "Other Types". It is time I will never get back and information I will never be able to unlearn... I do not mean to be disrespectful as your willingness to love and forgive these people is honorable. I believe in forgiveness and all of that but the risk is greater than the potential of reward IMHO. That is all I have to say on the subject. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion… which is subject to change once the “Education” and “Revised History” begins to unfold.

I think it is worth remembering Neptun started here by pitching the Israelis as victims of Palestinian propaganda. I took notice. So a history of identifying with 'perps' is being established, with blandishments of mercy beginning to look like smoke and mirrors. After all, us real humans are complete saps for the mercy stuff, not being psychopaths. It is a road to our soft/blind side. Something that people of numerical inferiority and bad intent have depended on for thousands of years.

We've been had in the past, now I say, "Never again".

Neptun
21st April 2012, 23:26
GoodeTXSG,

If they are given Amnesty and they do an effort to serve humanity, I see no problem having them among us in society. In a free society without the corrupt system, most crime and violence will stop and crime solved fast.

We have to take responsibility and know this could never happen, if we humanity had been awake. We are partly to blame here. Who work for TSA and destroy the US?

But I don't think this is an issue anyway. I plan to graduate to 5th D if that hopefully will happen.

modwiz
21st April 2012, 23:31
GoodeTXSG,

If they are given Amnesty and they do an effort to serve humanity, I see no problem having them among us in society. In a free society without the corrupt system, most crime and violence will stop and crime solved fast.

We have to take responsibility and know this could never happen if we humanity had been awake. We are partly to blame here. Who work for TSA and destroy the US?

People are fertile ground for the 'problem'. Instead of blaming ourselves I see a virus that has infected weak bodies. Yes, better emotional/nutritional hygiene would have been helpful. We still have a very infectious virus to deal with. That is what we are dealing with and all of the nice talk will not make it go away. Even viruses have self preservation instincts and will present as harmless to enact their corruption. It is how the AIDS virus worked.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 23:33
modwiz,

Sure I defend Israel because I see how the New World Order creates an illusion of the poor "Palestinians" that are treated like the Nazis did to the Jews.

If you look closer behind it all. Why is it, you find so many lies coming from the "Palestinian" side when they are supposed to be victims? Why all the manipulations to gain sympathy?

As I see it, it's classic divide and conquer.

They say they don't have food and yet they have food markets, given 10.000 MT food per week from the evil Israel and are some of the most obese on the planet. :drama:

What is that about? :confused: If you know what is going on, please enlighten me.

QxaDmAyt84g

You agree with the Vatican and Tony Blair's sister in law:
"The Pope's justice minister, Cardinal Renato Martino, has sharply criticised Israel's actions and likened the Gaza Strip to a "big concentration camp"."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7817019.stm

Maybe the Vatican is not bad after all? :p

modwiz
21st April 2012, 23:44
modwiz,

Sure I defend Israel because I see how the New World Order creates an illusion of the poor "Palestinians" that are treated like the Nazis did to the Jews.

If you look closer behind it all. Why is it, you find so many lies coming from the "Palestinian" side when they are supposed to be victims? Why all the manipulations to gain sympathy?

As I see it, it's classic divide and conquer.

They say they don't have food and yet they have food markets, given 10.000 MT food per week from the evil Israel and are some of the most obese on the planet. :drama:

What is that about? :confused: If you know what is going on, please enlighten me.

QxaDmAyt84g

No thanks. Enlightenment is a personal road. As I have said in the past. There is the odor of hasbara about you. Your soft spot for psychopaths and sociopaths is another interesting aspect of your presentation here.

We in America are currently having a lot of problems with foreign influence in our national affairs and it affects our legal system, media and politics. Once we are free of it we need to declare, "Never again".

Neptun
21st April 2012, 23:47
GoodeTXSG,

We have to take responsibility and know this could never happen if we humanity had been awake. We are partly to blame here. Who work for TSA and destroy the US?

People are fertile ground for the 'problem'. Instead of blaming ourselves I see a virus that has infected weak bodies. Yes, better emotional/nutritional hygiene would have been helpful. We still have a very infectious virus to deal with. That is what we are dealing with and all of the nice talk will not make it go away. Even viruses have self preservation instincts and will present as harmless to enact their corruption. It is how the AIDS virus worked.

Interesting you sound like a Rothschild I communicated with regarding New World Order:

("testers"the elite)

"The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is just functioning as medicine?"

I don't think, we should debate it further. Non of us will change opinion and we are probably both very stubborn. Let's us agree, we disagree on Israel and forgiveness of the Elite.

modwiz
21st April 2012, 23:48
GoodeTXSG,

Interesting you sound like a Rothschild I communicated with regarding New World Order:

("testers"the elite)

"The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is just functioning as medicine?"

I don't think we should debate it further. Non of us will change opinion and we are probably both very stubborn. Let's us agree, we disagree on Israel and forgiveness of the Elite.

I think your proposal is an excellent one. Agreed.

Neptun
21st April 2012, 23:50
modwiz,

If more people could agree to disagree like you and me, the world would be a more happy and peaceful place haha

We even avoided to begin insulting each other, what is a classic, when 2 people just as stubborn stand in totally opposition and fight about what reality is.

It is strange, that we both feel the need to convince the other, that we are right.

Cilka
21st April 2012, 23:56

As I wrote. It's easy to set up the fascist legislation most people don't know about because they are busy with bread and circus(TV and welfare) and the law makers are not reading the bills they support. To bring the legislation out in the open is another ballgame.

I heard on a simi mainstream radio in Denmark about these legislations you mentioned incl. NDAA and they freaked out and called the US a fascist dictatorship and compared it to Nazi Germany. Imagine what people will say if they see Americans being grabbed without judge and jury and put in a camp for life and tortured or killed. It will be an instant revolution. People that call us crazy conspiracy nuts will not allow it and they can't pretend it is not happening.

Bring it on. Give us more fascism. The globalist are only waking people up with this.

I see where you are going with this, it actually makes sense. It's like the criminals, while creating a more controlled system for us, are digging a bigger hole for themselves. Maybe the revolution, against the fascist dictatorship in the US, will occur on a global scale. That actually could work, as long as more nations are involved in the fight. That should help wake up the sleepy beauties glued to the TV boxes on this continent.

loc333
22nd April 2012, 00:06
shill ?????????????????????????????????????

Neptun
22nd April 2012, 00:27

I see where you are going with this, it actually makes sense. It's like the criminals, while creating a more controlled system for us, are digging a bigger hole for themselves. Maybe the revolution, against the fascist dictatorship in the US, will occur on a global scale. That actually could work, as long as more nations are involved in the fight. That should help wake up the sleepy beauties glued to the TV boxes on this continent.

This is happening on a global scale. I know Muslims, Jews, Chinese, Africans, Europeans etc. speaking about the New World Order and they do what they can to deal with it in their countries.

We are all in the same boat and thanks to you guys from the US, you have been the biggest force against it.

DreamsInDigital
22nd April 2012, 00:32
shill ?????????????????????????????????????
I think you've got the wrong thread, the shill is in the Drake threads ;).

modwiz
22nd April 2012, 01:01
modwiz,

If more people could agree to disagree like you and me, the world would be a more happy and peaceful place haha

We even avoided to begin insulting each other, what is a classic, when 2 people just as stubborn stand in totally opposition and fight about what reality is.

It is strange, that we both feel the need to convince the other, that we are right.

Au contraire. It was our ability to let the other live with their own opinion that allowed for a healthy debate and then civil closure. I have no need to convince another, just the need to state where I stand and what I see.

Be well and see ya around the forum.

Neptun
22nd April 2012, 01:18
modwiz,

We are on the same page.

Maybe I have evolved and don't feel a need to push my opinions on others any longer.

Thank you. You too.

loc333
22nd April 2012, 02:16
excuse my stupidty..i dont know why that brain fart got in my head..(shill).....its been a long week.

Neptun
22nd April 2012, 07:30
I'm very proud of my self, I did not sell my soul even though, I could have made millions of dollars.

The other day I had the possibility to arrange a deal with a trading program the Elite uses to make money on the FIAT system. I told both sides, I had moral and spiritual issues with it and could not do it.

One of them said"Why?" and I said, "because it blows up the economy with air and then we have these business cycles and the depression we see now."

He replied: "Yes, but if you make money you can ride the storms, if you have no money you cannot. It will happen with or without your view point as I see it. But I understand your position fully"

I replied: "yes I know. But I see it as we are being tested on our soul and we have a choice to either sell it for fast money or guard it. If we did this deal, we would sell our soul for FIAT money. I think our souls are more worth."

He replied:"As I say your choice, you look after your client or you stand aside and he gets his requirements elsewhere, whereby you get nothing", "Principals cost money for sure, good or bad".

I'm not a HNWI or UHNWI yet, so this commission would change my life over night.

This is how it looks like, when someone is being tempted on his soul to either sell it or walk away. I don't think many would do the same, as I did. It is so easy to give in.

If I still was a narcissist(I'm a former narcissist), I would not have the same connection with my soul and not feel a strong resistance. Imagine not to have a connection with your feelings and you only can count on your head to tell you what is right or wrong combined with a strong need to feel worshiped, because you didn't feel your self worth. Then selling the soul for fast cash or fame is too easy, especially when it is not illegal and everybody does it and the price is some vague moral one.

Great youtube about a guy working in the City:
oWjIdmNBBVA

modwiz
22nd April 2012, 08:27
I'm very proud of my self, I did not sell my soul even though, I could have made millions of dollars.

The other day I had the possibility to arrange a deal with a trading program the Elite uses to make money on the FIAT system. I told both sides, I had moral and spiritual issues with it and could not do it.

One of them said"Why?" and I said, "because it blows up the economy with air and then we have these business cycles and the depression we see now."

He replied: "Yes, but if you make money you can ride the storms, if you have no money you cannot. It will happen with or without your view point as I see it. But I understand your position fully"

I replied: "yes I know. But I see it as we are being tested on our soul and we have a choice to either sell it for fast money or guard it. If we did this deal, we would sell our soul for FIAT money. I think our souls are more worth."

He replied:"As I say your choice, you look after your client or you stand aside and he gets his requirements elsewhere, whereby you get nothing", "Principals cost money for sure, good or bad".

I'm not a HNWI or UHNWI yet, so this commission would change my life over night.

This is how it looks like, when someone is being tempted on his soul to either sell it or walk away. I don't think many would do the same, as I did. It is so easy to give in.

If I still was a narcissist(I'm a former narcissist), I would not have the same connection with my soul and not feel a strong resistance. Imagine not to have a connection with your feelings and you only can count on your head to tell you what is right or wrong combined with a strong need to feel worshiped, because you didn't feel your self worth. Then selling the soul for fast cash or fame is too easy, especially when it is not illegal and everybody does it and the price is some vague moral one.

oWjIdmNBBVA

I like it. You warded off an infection of your spirit. Thanks for demonstrating how it works. Like a virus suggesting to a healthy cell to just let it replicate itself and being resisted because it is not part of a healthy program, you did the same. It is that easy and that hard. The hard part seems to be personal integrity and knowing that money cannot buy happiness. Convenience, at least for a while, but only in an unholy, broken system that will eat its own when the eating gets scarce.

Neptun
22nd April 2012, 09:28
modwiz,

Yes it's a mind virus. Will we allow to be infected with it to compensate for fx. lack of self-worth etc. or will we have a very high spiritual and moral ethics? It is easier for me to deal with it, because I cured my self for narcissism. Today I feel my feelings, my soul, empathy and sometime divine love and joy. It is worth more to me than anything else. To not have feelings, is like being emotionally handicapped, but it gives some advantages.

Psychopaths or narcissists are easy targets to be lure into this, because they lack connection with their soul and their feelings. When they go down this path, the moral bar will be lowered. The movie "Lord of War" shows it pretty well. He used the same rhetoric to sell his unethical business to himself "If I don't sell weapons to 3rd world dictators others will and they will make commission and I don't".

I think one of the reasons someone would be attracted to this lifestyle is probably because it is exciting like living in a James Bond movie and the rush.

Narcissists and Psychopaths like getting a rush to feel joy, but they need extreme things to feel something. Imagine to have no feelings at all except peak experiences and everything is the same no feeling no matter if things are great or bad. From personal experience it is very boring and I didn't feel alive.

I remember, I saw a guy be run over by a hit and run. I felt nothing at all! I thought about my lack of feelings and logically it was scary I was so cold and decided to purchase a cake. If the guy required my help, I would do it for sure. My mind commanding me to do it, because it is the right thing to do and not a feeling of empathy.

Psychopaths and narcissists don't feel if things are moral correct or wrong. They logically know it. Depending on how logically moral they are and how much they are being tempted, will determinant how far they will go. If they step in the wrong direction one thing can easily lead to the next and things can quickly become very morally bad. I strongly believe they can be cured! If I could do it, they can do it.

I don't think making money is wrong, as long as it's done in an ethical way.

To be partly responsible to blow up the FIAT money system even more and to make the depression getting worse, that will affect billions of peoples lives, is not worth any amount of money. If I didn't have empathy and was a sheep the consequences probably not be something, I would think about and accept as part of how things are done and look forward to receive my commission and be high on the rush that follows. Doing business can give a natural high like cocaine. I love it, especially when I can look myself in the mirror and keep a high business ethics.

I don't think I could have done the Cityboy's way of doing business, because it was too unethical and illegal for my taste.

Honesty, high ethics and service to others "works" better than manipulation and service to self!

GoodETxSG
22nd April 2012, 16:34

True to a certain point, though there are so many factors to consider. Some of these people were born into it or forced/tricked into it. However, depending on the amount of time they have been IN and their personality type it is really iffffffy if there is much Humanity left in them at all. What they are forced to see, and to do is Custom Designed for the individual to mold them into what role their natural talents will benefit the cause for.

Just like when you go into the Military Basic Training, you are torn down and reprogrammed and matched to your fit for that organization. Anyone that has been through the process can attest to the fact they are not the same person by the end.

Now imagine going through a Luciferian Boot Camp with all of the horrors and mental, physical and emotional/spiritual torture that goes along with it. If you are in it from childhood on up then you are destined to be a sociopath pure and simple. They learn to feign emotion and normal behavior but it is not hard to spot once you have been exposed to those types of people enough.

MANY of those people WANT OUT and WANT NOTHING to do with that life. But what do you do with these people once the Cabal is removed from society? They will never have normal lives in this life time and possibly several after. They are damaged goods pure and simple. Even the ones that aid us in bringing down the infrastructures and put their and their family’s lives on the line are too dangerous to ever be placed in society.

So what do we do? Lock them up in institutions; put them all on a Prison Island like in the movies? The FEMA Camps are not going to be able to hold all of them for too long because the bleeding hearts who want to forgive (Which is a GOOD thing) will not want “Concentration Camps” and will want to try to rehabilitate them. These people have been purposely split into multiple personalities that are triggered at the will of the controller. Once the “Good Guys” learn that trigger what kind of temptation will they have to fight in reactivating them?

Everyone wants the Arrests to happen NOW and are becoming impatient. But are you beginning to see the scale of the problem we are up against? This is not going to be one operation but will have to happen in a way that I have been unable to predict. The info that has been put out is unrealistic when you factor the magnitude of what has to be done in just rounding up and separating the lesser evils from the evils… then deciding whether to execute the EVILS and imprison the lesser evils. THEN the total restructuring of how the Financial and Political Systems work on Earth… Introducing Humanity to new technologies while trying to meet society’s psychological needs after learning the True History and Scale of what has been done.

People are going to go through all kinds of stages (Like the stages of Greif) and that will all take time. Lots of people will turn to God, most others will turn to Drugs and Alcohol to self medicate and try to cope. Doing all of this and keeping the infrastructure up and running to meet all of our needs is going to be a monumental task. This is going to have to be one Hell of a well executed plan by the Good Guys. It’s going to take quite some time.

I am hopeful and extremely nervous about how they plan to bring about this Global Change. So, those of us that are on sites like these and are somewhat prepared are going to be essential in helping our families and friends cope and acclimate to the knowledge that I hope will be released in a responsible way. Seriously have 6 weeks of food and water, toiletries etc.

IF all of this does go down like David Wilcock and Drake among others insist it will then it is going to be one Hell of a ride. I do NOT know if it will happen or not. I am like you preparing for the worst (After seeing what the worst is capable of) and praying and meditating on the best outcome. Understand this, NO ONE KNOWS how this transition will go down in REALITY.

That is pretty much all I have to say… But even though you are to love your enemies it is going to be VERY hard to stick to once you hear about the atrocities. After the worst of them are executed and the “Lesser Evil” ones are placed in camps there really is going to be a major dilemma on what to do with them. They will never ever be rehabilitated enough to be in society again… if they are placed back in society they will begin to change things back within just a few generations as this behavior is imprinted in their very essence.

Sorry for the long post, but I just felt the need to state this info with all of the posts about how the “Innocents in the cabals” just want out and to live a normal life. I know God can work miracles in people’s lives, I have seen some pretty evil people become born again. But it’s been on rare occasions. I cannot put limitations on what God/Creator can do. But it would have to be one huge miraculous event.

Thank you,

===

[ Mod-edit: I added some paragraphs :). Outside of a dog, paragraphs are a man's best friend; inside they are hard to see. And I removed the Bold ... best to use special font settings infrequently, rather than mark a whole post with them. -Paul. ]

[Thank you Moderator/Paul for the edit and formatting advice]...
I understand people becoming impatient for these arrests to occur and wanting the changes to happen right now. I also understand those that are starting to doubt it will happen with all of the collective disappointments we have had. I am ready to have this nasty chapter behind us as well.

This is not going to be just a normal “regime change” that we have gotten used to seeing in third world countries on a regular basis. This is a complete revamping of an entire civilization and its sociology. A transformation like this has never been recorded in history to give us a template to follow. Try to remember that if it’s not done correctly it will cause even more damage to Humanity, yes it is possible.

It is going to be a very complex process to undo all of the financial, spiritual and mental torture and slavery. Please do not turn on the messengers as they cannot pressure the powers to act any quicker. They most likely do not even have all of the facts straight yet, they are at the mercy of the Gate Keepers of the information and the situation is fluid.

This will all unfold when all of the Chess pieces are in place. Instead of complaining that it is not occurring on your personal time frame I would concentrate on preparing for the transition. I can guarantee you are NOT as prepared as you think you are... None of us are.

Neptun
23rd April 2012, 12:31
Great cartoon about the money system:
ZPWH5TlbloU

wynderer
25th April 2012, 16:02

Thank you,

===

it was my misfortune [& stupidity] to be stuck in a house w/a satanist-raised schizophrenic [i saw 3 different alters in him, one a Reptilian], trained in some freaky mental abilities by our military -- trust me -- you would not want this man living next door to you, even if he were repentant -- i escaped w/my life due to some ET intervention

GoodETxSG
25th April 2012, 18:01
Very True wynderer, most people are familiar with the concept of EVIL but have never stared it in the eyes. They are lucky to have that ignorance. But this can be debated for days and days. When the true extent of these Evil deeds and people is exposed it will shock people to their very cores... Then we can have an open discussion of even though you have forgiven these people do you want them roaming free in society. I think most of them know they have forfeited that right even though they are the "Lesser of the Evils" and were forced or born into that life... will not be people that even the most naive of us will want living on our street.

Addition: I am also very happy that you were able to leave that relationship. I am sure you have some terrible emotional scars that you carried with you. I have plenty of those myself. I would love to hear the story of how you were helped by those beings you mentioned to get out. I know these Satanists have some pretty strong beings of their own that are attached to their lives.

Most people do not even know the difference between a Satanist and a Luciferian. Neither of them are groups that you would like knocking on your door to tell you the "Good News"... but there is a difference. Most of the Cabal members ARE directly or indirectly in league with Luciferian groups... maybe we can chat about that in email.

renegadejr
25th April 2012, 19:34
thanks TXSG. this is a reality of polarity but the dark has waged over the light long enough and i agree, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire or in this case play by their game they set the rules for. I look at it as THIER own medicine. thanks

Flash
25th April 2012, 19:43

Things will get extremely ugly before it gets better for two reasons:

PTB will not give up one inch of the fight, believe it - respite ,yes, to better organise the assaults (in plural).
As long as the sheeple does not get its spine back to say a very firms and definite enough, complete enough, thorough enough and refuse to get into the game, PTB will go on with weaker and stronger moments, we are the conditions, we are the solution

Modwiz, I will be the last one to scold you for harsh words because these words spell the truth, and truth can seem harsh.

Flash
25th April 2012, 19:50

oWjIdmNBBVA

i have never seen a cured narcissist. You gone have to help me on this one, cause I don't catch how a narcissit would even look for a cure, less getting cured. Sorry for thread derailment.

WHOMADEGOD
25th April 2012, 20:16
How can we come.down hard on them when they are still created just as we are.

They are a different and opposite aspect.

Without this there would be no choice, no light, no reference? This is an eternal dance.

wynderer
25th April 2012, 20:56
Very True wynderer, most people are familiar with the concept of EVIL but have never stared it in the eyes. They are lucky to have that ignorance. But this can be debated for days and days. When the true extent of these Evil deeds and people is exposed it will shock people to their very cores... Then we can have an open discussion of even though you have forgiven these people do you want them roaming free in society. I think most of them know they have forfeited that right even though they are the "Lesser of the Evils" and were forced or born into that life... will not be people that even the most naive of us will want living on our street.

Addition: I am also very happy that you were able to leave that relationship. I am sure you have some terrible emotional scars that you carried with you. I have plenty of those myself. I would love to hear the story of how you were helped by those beings you mentioned to get out. I know these Satanists have some pretty strong beings of their own that are attached to their lives.

Most people do not even know the difference between a Satanist and a Luciferian. Neither of them are groups that you would like knocking on your door to tell you the "Good News"... but there is a difference. Most of the Cabal members ARE directly or indirectly in league with Luciferian groups... maybe we can chat about that in email.

Hi Corey -- i'll email you re this -- don't feel comfortable sharing much of it on the net

but i do just want to make clear that this was not a 'relationship' in the sense that word is used today -- it was not intimate [i have made some poor choices in men that way, but i do have some common sense]-- i was lured there by promises of being able to realize my dream of living in community [& growing food!!!] in his big old house & nice bit of land --

GoodETxSG
25th April 2012, 21:23

Hi Corey -- i'll email you re this -- don't feel comfortable sharing much of it on the net

but i do just want to make clear that this was not a 'relationship' in the sense that word is used today -- it was not intimate [i have made some poor choices in men that way, but i do have some common sense]-- i was lured there by promises of being able to realize my dream of living in community [& growing food!!!] in his big old house & nice bit of land --

Of course, I wouldn't want you to share this on the open forum. I have some to share with you as well. I am totally confidentail and know you are as well. TY for your honesty in these posts. I am glad you have not been treated with hostility the way you were in other blog sites. Chat soon.

Neptun
25th April 2012, 21:42
Flash

i have never seen a cured narcissist. You gone have to help me on this one, cause I don't catch how a narcissit would even look for a cure, less getting cured. Sorry for thread derailment.

I think it is because of how my life has been.

My mother is a psychologist and from very early age, I talked psychology with her.

My mother and father got divorced and my father found a new wife that is a borderline from hell. She is a type that explodes and become very nasty from one moment to the next. She especially loved to humiliate me and others in public. My father told me, to do as she said and not be angry with her and made me feel like, I was the problem, because he is a weak coward that did not stood up to her and defend me. It was mental torture from early childhood and my emotions became numb to protect myself from constant mental attacks.

My best friend a psychopath grew up in a violent home. He also experienced childhood torture and turned out to be the total opposite than me in every way, Like a nemesis. We provoked each other on every level and would probably be worst enemies, if we didn't become friends. He had an interest in psychology and is a guy that could sleep though the entire year in college and read up everything within 1 week and get very high grades. I sucked in school, but can figure things out on my own. When we debated things, I would come up with my own hypothesis and he compared it with what he had read and both us were empresses of the others skills.

We found out, we had weaknesses where the other was strong and began to attacked each other to harden our weak sides. Same concept as Kato vs. Pink Panther. The Pink Panther had a crazy servant that attacked him, when he was not expecting it, to keep him alert 24/7.

We were very hardcore mentally against each. If one of us saw a weak spot the other had, it would be attacked and made fun of. My friend became less insanely aggressive, because he learned to defend himself mentally and verbally.
OC5Ldo1DjGk

It worked fine.

What really cured me was when a GF left me. I was not used to that. In my mind, I was very high up on my pedestal and and felt I was worshiped by the women, I was involved with. It was very important to me to have power over women mentally and sexually, because I was scared of women that could be a big threat to my grandiose ego that was a symptom for lack of self esteem.

I was talking with my friend about I was getting tired of the GF and felt she was getting too demanding and wanted my attention too much. I thought, the reason was probably because of my self and I created this situation and made her behave this way. I told my friend about my thought and told him I would give her handicaps like in golf, as an experiment to balance the power and make her more equal to me. I had a gigantic ego, so I thought it was probably better to expose all my weaknesses to her 100% and tell her everything. That was what I did. She was very happy, because I opened my heart to her and made me super vulnerable. Shortly after, I became totally in love with her and we shifted personality. I loved her as she was a Godless and she got tired of my extreme attention seeking behavior and later left me. I was also behaving very pathetic.

For 3 days I was in my bed with a pain in my heart that was worse than any pain I have ever felt. I would rather be kicked hard in the balls than feel that pain. I felt I was worth NOTHING at all. A bacteria had more worth than me. I felt there were 2 ways this would lead to. Either feel self petty and probably die or be thankful. Somehow the thankful part sounded better. I thanked for everything. For the pain I felt that got me in contact with my emotions. Thankful that if I survived this, I could handle everything etc.

The more I thanked, the more I felt something in my heart. It was self esteem and divine love that grew the more I was thankful.

Today I know I'm worth allot(not better than others) and we are all part of divine love and beautiful and amazing beings if we dare to open our hearts and are honest, authentic and open with our feelings. Today I feel my feelings, have empathy, have self esteem and do not need to be put on a pedestal. I even enjoy to let others be in the spotlight instead of me.
'
I'm very thankful for every sec. of my life and I think, I as a soul decided to live my life this way to raise my vibration high enough for the soul promotion and inspire and help others.

It is very funny that when my psychopathic friend and I woke up as some of the first and actively began waking up others in Denmark. We noticed how all the "normal" people did not care about others and took action.

We looked at each other and said"we thought we were ****ed up and lacked empathy" ???

The sheep are even less caring than people without empathy. That's Scary!

I don't know why we worked so hard for years waking people up, when we both lacked empathy at that time? Maybe it was because we saw the manipulators do all these things and it pissed us off?

We both got angry and wanted to kick some ass.

Both my friend and I are not so easily fooled by manipulation. I see the New World Orders manipulation as clearly as the blue sky. That is one of the reasons, I often write about how the New World Order manipulates, so people can protect themselves against it. Manipulation does not work, if we know how it is done.

wynderer
25th April 2012, 22:50
Flash

I think it is because of how my life has been.

My mother is a psychologist and from very early age, I talked psychology with her.

My mother and father got divorced and my father found a new wife that is a borderline from hell. She is a type that explodes and become very nasty from one moment to the next. She especially loved to humiliate me and others in public. My father told me, to do as she said and not be angry with her and made me feel like, I was the problem, because he is a weak coward that did not stood up to her and defend me. It was mental torture from early childhood and my emotions became numb to protect myself from constant mental attacks.

My best friend a psychopath grew up in a violent home. He also experienced childhood torture and turned out to be the total opposite than me in every way, Like a nemesis. We provoked each other on every level and would probably be worst enemies, if we didn't become friends. He had an interest in psychology and is a guy that could sleep though the entire year in college and read up everything within 1 week and get very high grades. I sucked in school, but can figure things out on my own. When we debated things, I would come up with my own hypothesis and he compared it with what he had read and both us were empresses of the others skills.

We found out, we had weaknesses where the other was strong and began to attacked each other to harden our weak sides. Same concept as Kato vs. Pink Panther. The Pink Panther had a crazy servant that attacked him, when he was not expecting it, to keep him alert 24/7.

We were very hardcore mentally against each. If one of us saw a weak spot the other had, it would be attacked and made fun of. My friend became less insanely aggressive, because he learned to defend himself mentally and verbally.
OC5Ldo1DjGk

It worked fine.

What really cured me was when a GF left me. I was not used to that. In my mind, I was very high up on my pedestal and and felt I was worshiped by the women, I was involved with. It was very important to me to have power over women mentally and sexually, because I was scared of women that could be a big threat to my grandiose ego that was a symptom for lack of self esteem.

I was talking with my friend about I was getting tired of the GF and felt she was getting too demanding and wanted my attention too much. I thought, the reason was probably because of my self and I created this situation and made her behave this way. I told my friend about my thought and told him I would give her handicaps like in golf, as an experiment to balance the power and make her more equal to me. I had a gigantic ego, so I thought it was probably better to expose all my weaknesses to her 100% and tell her everything. That was what I did. She was very happy, because I opened my heart to her and made me super vulnerable. Shortly after, I became totally in love with her and we shifted personality. I loved her as she was a Godless and she got tired of my extreme attention seeking behavior and later left me. I was also behaving very pathetic.

For 3 days I was in my bed with a pain in my heart that was worse than any pain I have ever felt. I would rather be kicked hard in the balls than feel that pain. I felt I was worth NOTHING at all. A bacteria had more worth than me. I felt there were 2 ways this would lead to. Either feel self petty and probably die or be thankful. Somehow the thankful part sounded better. I thanked for everything. For the pain I felt that got me in contact with my emotions. Thankful that if I survived this, I could handle everything etc.

The more I thanked, the more I felt something in my heart. It was self esteem and divine love that grew the more I was thankful.

Today I know I'm worth allot(not better than others) and we are all part of divine love and beautiful and amazing beings if we dare to open our hearts and are honest, authentic and open with our feelings. Today I feel my feelings, have empathy, have self esteem and do not need to be put on a pedestal. I even enjoy to let others be in the spotlight instead of me.
'
I'm very thankful for every sec. of my life and I think, I as a soul decided to live my life this way to raise my vibration high enough for the soul promotion and inspire and help others.

It is very funny that when my psychopathic friend and I woke up as some of the first and actively began waking up others in Denmark. We noticed how all the "normal" people did not care about others and took action.

We looked at each other and said"we thought we were ****ed up and lacked empathy" ???

The sheep are even less caring than people without empathy. That's Scary!

I don't know why we worked so hard for years waking people up, when we both lacked empathy at that time? Maybe it was because we saw the manipulators do all these things and it pissed us off?

We both got angry and wanted to kick some ass.

Both my friend and I are not so easily fooled by manipulation. I see the New World Orders manipulation as clearly as the blue sky. That is one of the reasons, I often write about how the New World Order manipulates, so people can protect themselves against it. Manipulation does not work, if we know how it is done.

very unusual story, Neptun -- & very honest -- & very beautiful, the choosing to give thanks [in AA we talk about having an 'attitude of gratitude' -- the old 'count your blessings' self therapy]

hope you don't mind if i ask if you are young? in your 20s or 30s? somehow i thought i was understanding a lot of other puzzling [to me] young people thru your sharing

Neptun
25th April 2012, 23:06
wynderer,

Thank you.

We are all beautiful souls, when we dare to open up for our hearts and show our inner beauty. We get stronger the more open the heart is..

The Luciferian society has taught us to close our hearts and protect it, so we don't get hurt. I think, most problems are the result of closed hearts The moment we are connected with our soul and divine love, self esteem groves.

When people are more open and honest with each other and feel they can say anything without being judged or attacked for who they are. Things become less dramatic and easier.

I shared a flat with an Icelandic AA guy. He made me wish, I was an alcoholic with his cool AA meetings and his sponsor. He changed and became a very harmonic person.

The good thing about having been messed up mentally is that we have stored up allot of strength and it will lift us up, when we have forgiven and are thankful of our lives. It is like having money in the bank with interests.

I'm 39 and it was probably around 9 years or so, I got in contact with my heart.

Now I want to learn how to reverse age. I love being alive. I wish I could live 1000 years or more!