PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone, please, shed light on the "experience" I had when I was 6 years old?

Chester
21st April 2012, 00:32
Hi - this is not easy for me to make public but I am compelled to seek any information as to what happened to me when I was 6 years old.

I had recently turned 6 years old. It was in the fall of 1963 and I was lying in my bed. I found myself awake and staring straight up since I was lying on my back. It seemed like 1:00 AM or so in the dead of night. So as I came into consciousness I saw an amoeba shaped object floating above my head below the ceiling between a space of no more than 6 feet. It was moving like an amoeba does. It had the colors of fuchsia, orange and yellow but mostly the fuchsia color. As it swarmed above me I suddenly realized I was holding an object in my left hand. It was like an egg shaped object that my hand was closed around. All of this had taken place in perhaps 10 – 15 seconds - seeing the object floating above me and realizing I was holding this strange object in my hand.

As my mind began to realize the event was occurring (and I knew I wasn’t dreaming) I became afraid and tried to release the object in my hand. As I tried to open my hand, a force inside my hand from my wrist area all the way into my hand took over and fought my attempt. My hand grasped the object even tighter. It was at this moment I became completely consumed with terror.

Suddenly the next thing I knew, my mother entered the room like a mother does sometimes to check on her child. I am uncertain if I blacked out or if she came in as the event was occurring – my gut tells me I had blacked out and that she came in some time after the event had ended. Anyways, I immediately jumped out of bed and she came over and sat beside me. I was crying pretty hysterically and I tried to tell her what happened. She said over and over, “don’t worry it was just a dream,” even though I continually insisted it really happened. I recall being upset with her that she didn’t believe me. It truly was no dream, I well know the difference.

DreamsInDigital
21st April 2012, 00:45
This sounds like one of those parasites that people like Duncan O'Finioan and Robert Stanley , along with Tanaath of Silver Legion talk about. I would suggest starting there and researching what you can find from those sources.

Chester
21st April 2012, 01:05
Talk about synchronicity - I just discovered Tanaath and Silver legion today. Unreal - wow thanks DiD

DreamsInDigital
21st April 2012, 01:12
I think you'll like her, she's really cool. Also the information she shares is very interesting. But, definitely I think that would be best place to start is the ones I recommended above.

Chester
21st April 2012, 18:13
Hi Everyone and DID - I contacted Tanaath and received an e-mail response almost immediately. I asked her if I could post her reply in the Avalon forum and she said "please feel free." She also is considering joining the forum which I hope she does. Here is her response -

Thank you for writing me.

What you describe sounds like a classic archon attack. These are often accompanied by sleep paralysis, and what people describe as 'night terrors'. Sometimes they are felt as a dark mass sitting on your chest. Archon attacks can happen throughout a person's life. At that point between sleep and wakefulness we are more able to perceive them - and they really don't like to be spotted and will do their worst to terrify you.

In addition, they attach on the unsuspecting during the waking state as well, feeding off the energetic envelope that we all have, and often attempting to instigate self-destructive behaviour such as suicidality and self-harm.

They can be repelled - asking the Light for help when you perceive one and consciously focusing on bringing the Light into yourself sends them fleeing for they cannot stand it. They also cannot stand minds that are disciplined and focused - the buddhist 'diamond mind' technique or empty mind state of meditation will also force them to detach and flee. They can also be killed by skilled energy practitioners, but I do not suggest attempting this unless you have had a great deal of practice at it, since if you don't nail them in one hit, they will regenerate rapidly and be very pissed off at you. But they CAN be killed. They CAN be repelled.

I hope this information helps you,

-Tanaath

modwiz
21st April 2012, 21:56
Hi Everyone and DID - I contacted Tanaath and received an e-mail response almost immediately. I asked her if I could post her reply in the Avalon forum and she said "please feel free." She also is considering joining the forum which I hope she does. Here is her response -

Thank you for writing me.

What you describe sounds like a classic archon attack. These are often accompanied by sleep paralysis, and what people describe as 'night terrors'. Sometimes they are felt as a dark mass sitting on your chest. Archon attacks can happen throughout a person's life. At that point between sleep and wakefulness we are more able to perceive them - and they really don't like to be spotted and will do their worst to terrify you.

In addition, they attach on the unsuspecting during the waking state as well, feeding off the energetic envelope that we all have, and often attempting to instigate self-destructive behaviour such as suicidality and self-harm.

They can be repelled - asking the Light for help when you perceive one and consciously focusing on bringing the Light into yourself sends them fleeing for they cannot stand it. They also cannot stand minds that are disciplined and focused - the buddhist 'diamond mind' technique or empty mind state of meditation will also force them to detach and flee. They can also be killed by skilled energy practitioners, but I do not suggest attempting this unless you have had a great deal of practice at it, since if you don't nail them in one hit, they will regenerate rapidly and be very pissed off at you. But they CAN be killed. They CAN be repelled.

I hope this information helps you,

-Tanaath

There are a fair number of 'things' that do live off of us some parasitical and some opportunistic and even symbiotically. I observe and sense the skyfish, as opportunistic at worst and possibly symbiotic. As we dream and process some negative emotions, we will give off some 'loosh'. This is food for Archons and negative other dimensional entities. If a skyfish is hovering over your dreaming body cleaning up after you harmlessly, then you are no longer chumming for other undesirable types. I believe Gaia has gifted us with these very simple amoeba-like creatures to deny the Archons food and entry to us. The Archons are as much Her adversaries as they are ours. They, skyfish, help keep the atmosphere clean.

Chester
22nd April 2012, 05:03
Modwiz - I am now clear on how you see the skyfish fitting into the overall picture. The difference of opinion from some is that some believe the skyfish are able to create the very negativity they feed upon from the target being. So I thought about this and have this consideration. If skyfish (or any other being) can cause a target being to create the very food it feeds upon, it makes the target being a defensless victim. I do not like that feeling that I am some innocent, defenseless being where I could then easily avoid responsibility in the creation of negativity in my own life. You have me twisted up now Modwiz!!! Thanks! Arrggghhh I hate having to accept responsibility.

modwiz
22nd April 2012, 05:31
Modwiz - I am now clear on how you see the skyfish fitting into the overall picture. The difference of opinion from some is that some believe the skyfish are able to create the very negativity they feed upon from the target being. So I thought about this and have this consideration. If skyfish (or any other being) can cause a target being to create the very food it feeds upon, it makes the target being a defensless victim. I do not like that feeling that I am some innocent, defenseless being where I could then easily avoid responsibility in the creation of negativity in my own life. You have me twisted up now Modwiz!!! Thanks! Arrggghhh I hate having to accept responsibility.

Skyfish seem to have no real personality and are not malevolent. Now, perceiving them nearby may cause some fear, but I do not believe tha skyfish intend it. Like amoebas, there will be some tropic behaviors. Tropic as in tropisms, not the torrid zone geographical areas. That is to say skyfish may have found out that drawing near to someone might result in a meal even if there was not one to start with. Someone senses or sees something hovering near them, gets scared, squirts out some loosh, a food is produced. Now, negative entities usually project thoughts or draw close to us to produce a creepy feeling and some fear, purposely creating conditions for loosh production. The big difference here is intent and premeditated behavior versus oppotunism and tropism based on learned behavior.

I actually enjoy this subject. The unseen, or more ethereal world is very full. I remember during psychotropic drug experimnets being astounded by the fauna that was floating around me. We live in an ocean of energy and it resembles the watery ocean in lamost every way. Outerspace is another ocean filled with fauna of all sorts. You can see them like plankton in unedited NASA footage of shuttle missions. Especially when they go outside to do work. There are things swimming all over the place, it is a complete ecosystem teeming with life.