PDA

View Full Version : You are worth a million dollars/pounds

blue777
29th July 2010, 08:13
I have come to the conclusion that if the internet or certain forums are shut down, the notion of the
"COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" will also cease to exist. We need the collective consciouness as a means of reversing the negative element, and reach the tipping point ...What do you think.?
regards
blue/dominic

Anchor
29th July 2010, 11:22
You seem to be tying the evolution of the human race depend on the internet. The internet may undergo some change but it will not go down for any length of time.

I think the internet works against us sometimes. I mean look at all the fear that is spread using it.

blue777
29th July 2010, 11:29
You seem to be tying the evolution of the human race depend on the internet. The internet may undergo some change but it will not go down for any length of time.

I think the internet works against us sometimes. I mean look at all the fear that is spread using it.

Thankyou john, so if the internet and all esoteric forums went off line we could still carry on....how?

Anchor
29th July 2010, 11:41
This is somewhat hypothetical since I don't think the internet is going down :)

But if it did, then we are back to basics. We can learn to meet in that space where you and I are one. Now, I grant you, the vast majority of us are not at that stage yet, but then again, the vast majority of us are not even trying.

The answers are within us. We have to go inside to find them.

John..

blue777
29th July 2010, 11:54
[QUOTE=John;39640]This is somewhat hypothetical since I don't think the internet is going down :)

But if it did, then we are back to basics. We can learn to meet in that space where you and I are one. Now, I grant you, the vast majority of us are not at that stage yet, but then again, the vast majority of us are not even trying.

The answers are within us. We have to go inside to find them.

HELLO John
quote:

If the vast majority of us are not at that stage yet, then we cannot meet , we would be like headless chickens , no addresses , no phone numbers etc.......what then?and what are we supposed to be trying?

Nagual
29th July 2010, 12:18
I have come to the conclusion that if the internet or certain forums are shut down, the notion of the
"COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" will also cease to exist.

the internet may be one of the 'material' manifestations of the human collective consciousness, but is not the consciousness itself.

even if the whole of internet traffic is shut down -including every single forum- the collective consciousness will always exist...

blue777
29th July 2010, 12:24
the internet may be one of the 'material' manifestations of the human collective consciousness, but is not the consciousness itself.

even if the whole of internet traffic is shut down -including every single forum- the collective consciousness will always exist...

I AGREE, but how are people going to communicate in the real world , by telepathy?....lol

ExHaLaTiON
29th July 2010, 13:13
if the internet goes down then we will know for sure that we are getting too close to the truth.

blue777
29th July 2010, 13:16
if the internet goes down then we will know for sure that we are getting too close to the truth.

Good reply...but.....it still does not solve the problem of how we are going to communicate if we have no addresses , or any other means, in so many different countries
lol
blue

Anchor
29th July 2010, 13:21
Blue, please remember to balance your opening quote and closing quote tags otherwise it all goes horribly wrong... ;)

Still I got the bit you said:

If the vast majority of us are not at that stage yet, then we cannot meet , we would be like headless chickens , no addresses , no phone numbers etc.......what then?and what are we supposed to be trying?

Don't need that stuff.

What you need is resonance! For me to contact you, I need to simply think it, and you need to tune to the resonance to my created thought form.

If you are in headless chicken mode, you are doing it all, epically, wrong.

John..

=[Post Update]=

I AGREE, but how are people going to communicate in the real world , by telepathy?....lol

Why not? Its a skill we can learn.

PS: The thread title sucks. I nominate it to be renamed: "Post internet collapse telepathic networking"

ExHaLaTiON
29th July 2010, 13:24
Good reply...but.....it still does not solve the problem of how we are going to communicate if we have no addresses , or any other means, in so many different countries
lol
blue

thats why it wont go down....

blue777
29th July 2010, 13:28
thats why it wont go down....

Thata illogical,....if the powers to be close these esoteric forums...how for example can you communicate with anyone? lol

viking
29th July 2010, 13:32
Hey Blue ... I know where you are coming from, but I don't believe our freinds would allow that to happen ... if you know what I mean! ;)

Rumour has it that the technology was from them...

Unless you mean we have some sort of CME?? For massive disruption worldwide ...

viking

blue777
29th July 2010, 13:35
Hello John,please remember to answer the question
quote"
What you need is resonance! For me to contact you, I need to simply think it, and you need to tune to the resonance to my created thought form.
o.k contact me and ask me something.....i will try and link into your resonance
sympathetic resonance...iis 777
lol
blue

=[Post Update]=

Hey Blue ... I know where you are coming from, but I don't believe our freinds would allow that to happen ... if you know what I mean! ;)

Rumour has it that the technology was from them...

Unless you mean we have some sort of CME?? For massive disruption worldwide ...

viking

Thanks Viking , but I would like you to start thing of sympathetic resonance, which bypasses the internet, however one has to master it 777
lol

viking
29th July 2010, 13:39
Sounds good show which strings to pull ... I'll try my best...

viking

NeoEmc2
29th July 2010, 13:49
We live in a world ruled by capitalism. The internet is steadily phasing out television as a means of entertainment and marketing. To shut down the internet would be ill advised for the people at the top making the money.

Shutting down forums does nothing to prevent people from communicating. One forum gets shut down and another will spring up. Everyone single one of us here could have our own personal forum if we wanted to for free via the ning (http://www.ning.com/)network for example. It makes no difference if they shut down this forum or that forum. More will pop up like wildfire if they were to do that.

Trust me the internet is not going anywhere.

Anchor
29th July 2010, 13:50
Blue I sent you a message :) Three numbers, not the same.

John Parslow
29th July 2010, 13:52
Hello Blue

An interesting thread, I'm thinking we could all go back to the old fashioned way i.e. just meet up and talk. Or am I being too simplistic?

Love and peace, from one muso to another. JP :cool:

blue777
29th July 2010, 14:03
Blue I sent you a message :) Three numbers, not the same.

was it 777 ?

=[Post Update]=

Hello Blue

An interesting thread, I'm thinking we could all go back to the old fashioned way i.e. just meet up and talk. Or am I being too simplistic?

Love and peace, from one muso to another. JP :cool:

Hello John,
What I am trying to get at is..is it posssible to use sympathetic resonance to communicate with each other a form of telepathy using our higher selve......it is a hard TECHNIQUE TO MASTER
lol

29th July 2010, 14:13
was it 777 ?

=[Post Update]=

Hello John,
What I trying to get at is..is it posssible to use sympathetic resonance to communicate with each other a form of telepathy using our higher selve......it is a hard TECHNIQUE TO MASTER
lol

Huh?!:confused:

blue777
29th July 2010, 14:16
Huh?!:confused:

exactly, as John said many have work on it
lol

29th July 2010, 14:29
exactly, as John said many have work on it
lol

woah SORRY doh! I misread the previous posts.........I see what you're getting at. Not sure if I agree yet.....maybe this is the next bend in the road for me. Exciting times for those that chose to see it :-)

kcw_one
29th July 2010, 14:29
It seems that there is an assumption that this is the first consciousness shift that has ever occurred on the planet. Anyone ever heard of a little thing called the European Renaissance? How bout the Protestant reformation or countless other significant shifts? Pretty sure copper wire wasn't even around then. Just because there weren't any global comm systems doesn't mean there wasn't subtle communication going on in the collective consciousness. It is folly to look for obstacles that need nit be there.

blue777
29th July 2010, 14:35
woah SORRY doh! I misread the previous posts.........I see what you're getting at. Not sure if I agree yet.....maybe this is the next bend in the road for me. Exciting times for those that chose to see it :-)

I think it is then we can communicate as we like...mastering it is another question..lol

29th July 2010, 14:46
I think it is then we can communicate as we like...mastering it is another question..lol

Agreed. I have very good telepathy with my wife whether together or apart. I guess as a species we would need to have that kind of level of respect, love and knowledge for ALL people to be a telepathic race.

In a weird way we need to be carefull that our technology does not ostricise us from our spirit. As one must admit that the internet is certainly a step towards a "Hive mind" for the species. I hope our evolution/spiritual growth overtakes it and renders it no more than a usefull database one day.

Lets try make it happen shall we?!?1

blue777
29th July 2010, 16:19
Agreed. I have very good telepathy with my wife whether together or apart. I guess as a species we would need to have that kind of level of respect, love and knowledge for ALL people to be a telepathic race.

In a weird way we need to be carefull that our technology does not ostricise us from our spirit. As one must admit that the internet is certainly a step towards a "Hive mind" for the species. I hope our evolution/spiritual growth overtakes it and renders it no more than a usefull database one day.

Lets try make it happen shall we?!?1

I totally agree, Mankind has to be more Altruistic , Loving and Compassionate, before we are given greater gifts of telepathy, however the doors are opening
love of light
blue

Agape
29th July 2010, 16:47
"COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" will also cease to exist. We need the collective consciouness as a means of reversing the negative element, and reach the tipping point ...What do you think.?
regards
blue/dominic

Collective consciousness is no way created by internet,on internet , not tight to it in any terms, it always existed and till we are 'group' of beings,
no matter how big or small, there will also be collective - consciousness.

How do we find each other, those who think or feel the same ? Not easy to do but finally, it always happens.

When I was in India, in monastery, or in nature, often very far away from civilisation,

and we sat at camp fire and looked at stars or sat in temple and prayed for all beings on this planet and beyond,

there was such a strenght in our hearts, there were no distances, one could feel like embracing the planet in his heart ,

sometimes, during some meditations or in dreams, i saw events, often unimportant events or connected to peoples lives somewhere else in the world.

It was internet LIVE :grouphug: the real Internet in our minds, that's how consciousness is very important, mind work can be more important than technologies,

heart is more important than religions, knowledge is something we can arrive at without experiments even,

depending on level of our absorbtion, focus, insight ..

:pray:

noxon medem
29th July 2010, 21:30
A million pounds ( 1.000.000 ) is a strange consept
for a scandinavian. Here we count weight in kilos.
How much is a million pounds in kilograms ?
Answer: 1.000.000 lb = 453.592,37 kg

- I think we are worth more than that !

:-)

Elixer
29th July 2010, 22:36
I agree that the title is strangely disconnected from the topic. I thought it was going to be about Freemen on the Land.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling this thread was meant to be provocative. In that case, consider me provoked and allow me to kindly respond in kind ;)

There are many reasons to believe the web will go down.
-Considering the Wikileaks issue currently making the rounds, it is easy to see how 'we' need to have stronger controls in place for the sake of good old national- or even global security.
First they're going to use this issue to make a move against Pakistan though and then to shut down the web. Have their cake and eat it from both worlds burning.
One more leak like that, especially if it leads to some terrorist event, might be the final straw, even though the event would most likely be a false flag.
-The fact that the mainstream media outlets are dying because of the internets, that the MSM are in the hands of the PTW and used by them to control the flow of information, also makes for a strong argument.
-All these small businesses flourishing online goes against their desire to 'wipe out the middle class'. Big business will continue to operate online of course, considering
-the ongoing discussions about net-neutrality and InternetII
-Cliff High's webbot seems certain that it will happen.

It would be a major setback for all of us. On the other hand, I think the web has contributed enourmously to us moving from quality-based to quantity-based information intake. There is so much out there, that we cannot but skim the surface.
Should it go down, it might actually cause us to go more in-depth, rather than in-breadth.

And (in our ignorance) we have been trying to use technology for any shortcomings we perceive (our) nature to have. A digital internet rather than a organic one? On the face of it this just seems misguided.
Collective conscioussness has always existed and been operational, as was pointed out earlier. But because we have the web, we're not developing in this area much.
It might seem we are connected, but it's largely left-brain. The emotional context that you can experience during nature meditations, psychedelic expeditions or plain old face to face contact is not really present online.
Furthermore, since we enjoy our social networking online, there is less of a need to actually go out and meet people in the street. So how much of a benefit is it really?

I sure hope it stays up though, but we might know soon enough.

-Alex

Anchor
29th July 2010, 23:36
was it 777 ?

Hello John,
What I am trying to get at is..is it posssible to use sympathetic resonance to communicate with each other a form of telepathy using our higher selve......it is a hard TECHNIQUE TO MASTER

Which part of "three numbers, not the same" did you have problems with :) It was 8 6 4. When you are ready I can try another set.

Yes it is hard. I can hardly get my normal concious self to stay tuned to the higher self to stay for more than a fleeting glimpse - but a lot happens in that glimpse - I think we need to keep working on it.

Telepathy, thought transferrence, is like speaking a single word in which the meaning of a whole paragraph can be expressed.

And then you have the distortion as that thought is filtered back down through the concious layer.

John..

Anchor
29th July 2010, 23:40
I totally agree, Mankind has to be more Altruistic , Loving and Compassionate, before we are given greater gifts of telepathy, however the doors are opening

We are not "given" these things. That would imply a donor. We have these things, its a matter of remembering how to use them.

John..

noxon medem
30th July 2010, 02:47
- Rumours are:
web will not go down.
might be interrupted,
constrained, occationaly.
keep going and establish
alternate communications.
- all well for all.
nm

dreamchaser
31st July 2010, 11:35
Ive heard parts of the internet are banned in certain countries. Google is supposed to be banned in China, so Ive heard. I dont know if thats true or not. But Im sure there are governments that will do whatever they want regardless of what anyone says to them.

Sure didnt the US go into Iraq when the UN told them they couldnt? Nothing to do with the internet directly, I know. But if a government will do that where will they stop?

Just a thought anyway.

Oh, and may I suggest that NObody is worth mere money? Quote: What does it profit anyone if they gain the whole world, but lose their own soul?"

Ive for a long time believed that money isnt worth the paper its printed on! And when I saw an article about how the federal reserve was founded in the early 20th century, and how it changed the world economy I think I then realised I was right about the value, and the percieved value of money....