PDA

View Full Version : Ive had some really intense dreams

dreamchaser
29th July 2010, 12:38
Renamed as dream of ogre spirits of the earth, and reptilian beings. Profound dreaming...

The last one was a few months ago. It started with an entity called an ogre, if memory serves. This ogre was the spirit of the Earth. We were talking about something. I cant remember now. But I said something, and them immediatly 6 more ogres came from somewhere. They announced something like We represent the facets of the earth as a whole. The other 6 however were asleep or lost in the mists of old memories or something like that. Anyway soon after that i traveled a short kind of obscure path. The ogres were just a bit behind me. I found something that looked like a porcelain turban. Its pattern reminded me of the structure of brain tissue. It was intended as a head piece. I placed it on my head, and immediatly everything appeared like glowing mist. Something had been awakened in me, and it allowed me to see beyond the physical. In the distance I could see 2 dark shadowy sillouettes. My impression was that they were maybe 10 feet tall, and reptilian lifeforms. I looked closer at them, and I got the impression that only their size and temprament made them seem like powerful entities. There was just something about their emotions that seemed fragile. Then one of the ogres said to me "You see? They are NOT as powerful as they appear to be!" Id almost swear those last words were spoken directly to my heart! :O

I awoke feel good in my heart.

Any insight into this, one of my most profound of dreams, is most welcome!

And please, if this post is in the wrong place I will be happy to move it.

Regards, Adrian.

Tuza
29th July 2010, 13:15
Must be synchronicity or something because it only came into my mind a couple of hours before I saw your post that the only thing about the reptilians that might be fearful to some is their size and the way they look; that they had weaknesses and could be beaten, so your dream to me seems to be on the mark there.

dreamchaser
30th July 2010, 16:15
Synchronicity? Cool!! Thanks Tuza. :)

Heres to great changes in the future! ;):high5::peace:

Arpheus
31st July 2010, 03:22
Your dream was just reinforcing the fact that they really aren't as powerful and most people think they are,that is assuming there are reptilians out there hehe,i am not not saying there aren't but i am still a little on top on the fence on this issue,i do believe however there is a select group of individuals who are pulling all the strings,and bloodlines who control absolute power over everything that happens,and these people are also not as powerful as most people think they are !!:love:

Elandiel BernElve
31st July 2010, 10:16
Lately Ive started to get the feeling that Reptillians are a fragile race indeed. Scared, insecure and afraid themselves..
theyre afraid to get extinct, they think theyre lonely, but they just make themselves lonely this way.

Love and acceptance is the only way they can be helped. We shouldnt want to destroy them, get rid of them or be mad at them forever.
That will only reinfore their thought pattern.

Their race is somewhat like Darth Vader perhaps (stupid metaphore)
Beautiful, powerful and strong in the beginning, it became corrupted dark and rotten but in the end all they need is a proof of ultimate love, peace and sacrifice
(Luke Skywalker choosing to die rather than fight Vader) to make them see that they as well dont have to fight, control and exterminate to be powerful

But maybe that is gonna take some millions of years before we get there....

Bless

dreamchaser
31st July 2010, 10:56
IF the information many of us have heard is correct....The reptilians came from earth, evolved from the dinosaurs, millions of years before we ourselves evolved....MAYBE a part of what makes them the way they have been described IS because they are reptilian beings. Granted millions of yeas ahead of us in much of what they have learned, and come to have known now. Interdimentional beaings? Sure, why not? They could be 100 million years ahead of us in learning to do many things. BUT, their culture is reptilian in its core. Much of what they believe is likely to be based on the way we see the reptiles here on earth behave. Of course they have evolved from that to become a highly technological, spacefaring race. But we only have to look at ourselves, mammals, monkeys with bigger brains? Maybe. But one truth about umans IS that all the parts of our brains that have evolved over time all sit together in an uneasy truce with all the other parts. So MY rhetorical is why wouldnt it be any different with many other lifeforms?

IF a life form reaches the pinnacle of its evolution as say a reptile could they not possibly have a harder time growing and evolving past that? What if say a lifeform reaches its pinnacle as say a crustation, or an insect? Would they NOT have a harder time evolving past the instincts that drive them. We are mammals. We have certain genetic traits that allow us a certain advantage in survival over other life forms. What if a life evolves past the mammaliam stage. Would it not be logical that they have certain traits that would give them advantages beyond those of mammals?....

it makes some sense to me that an advanced reptilian race would radiate an aura of power. Many reptiles on earth are extremely tough at surviving in harsh environments. its the way they have evolved! :) But sure hopefully we can all keep evolving! :love:

Elandiel BernElve
31st July 2010, 16:29
IF a life form reaches the pinnacle of its evolution as say a reptile could they not possibly have a harder time growing and evolving past that? What if say a lifeform reaches its pinnacle as say a crustation, or an insect? Would they NOT have a harder time evolving past the instincts that drive them. We are mammals. We have certain genetic traits that allow us a certain advantage in survival over other life forms. What if a life evolves past the mammaliam stage. Would it not be logical that they have certain traits that would give them advantages beyond those of mammals?....

Arent you mixing the evolution theory here with spirituality and the creation theory?

You suggest any kind of lifeform has the possibillity to evolve to a point where they can be spacefaring... and then have to overcome their instict characteristics
I dont see ants evolving to that point or any other random animal. Not even a leopard.
SOME lifeforms have been genetically modified to fit humanoid forms of life.
But what race or lifeform gets spirituality attached to it cant be random in my opinion.

Reptillians must have been given, or chosen the ability to evolve and be spacefaring and especially to have a spirit
Maybe theyve been engineered as a slave species as well.

So i agree on you that they have to overcome their own reptilian primal insticts but i dont on the idea you suggest that every lifeform has the potential to reach that point.

dreamchaser
31st July 2010, 17:20
Whats wrong with spiritual and physical evolution going hand in hand? Isnt that the heart and soul of what all life should be? And how can creationism NOT be tied to it aswell?

I wasnt trying to suggest that ALL life will achieve spacefaring technology. Far from it!! i suggested that any life that reaches its pinnacle say as a crustation or an insect might just have a much harder time evolving to a certain level.

I was only following a train of thought to suggest what might be with other life. If I have confused this subject I will try to clarify further...