PDA

View Full Version : Question for those that have been awake for 13-30 yrs or more!?!?

normam2
22nd April 2012, 05:17
I know many of us have said that if nothing really happened in 2012 they would just continue to live their lives as usual. However I couldnt help but wonder if maybe...just maybe , deep down we are all hoping/wishing/wanting or even needing for something to happen that specific day ( dec 21st 2012). Something that we could actually see yessss SEE I said. Not hear, or feel or smell. S. E. E. because aren't we by nature a visual organism that it is not until we see something that we end up believing it 100% because obviously nothing ever truly becomes real until we see it in LIVE.
Anyway, I guess im pondering whether I'll be one of those of us that if no change no unexpected event happens that I will be disappointed and even doubt my believes and question my reality. Because come on this reallity feels too dense too horrible, too unreal ,and keep existing in this awareness would be the worst conceivable torture.
So I guess I'm asking those out there that have been aware or awaken or enlighten for a long time what do they have to say about this ? Would another 20yrs or 10 (without no change and the same "something is going to happen such and such date " mentality) bring about a decadence to your ""moral"" ..?
How as a young person should I tackle this possible future obstacle that so many people being awake for 30yrd have done?

Eram
22nd April 2012, 05:43
Hi Normam2,

What if this shift that we are in, isn't a shift that occurs over night, but rather a shift that will take 60 years or so.
Maybe, there will not be a big event were dramatic things happen all of a sudden.
Can you imagine what energy would be involved when all of humanity will awaken in a few days length? Could this be possible without disrupting lots and lots of structures that hold everything in place? Could this happen without big catastrophe?
Maybe This process of change that we are all in will take place in a more subtle way and in a few hundred years we will see that it happened relatively quick, but not in a few days time.

Carmen
22nd April 2012, 06:04
Well, Normam2, I was kinda shaken awake nearly thirty years ago and the changes have been more or less constant in that time. More or less meaning there's a shift,a new level every now and then and then a plato (spelling!) that I'm on for quite some time then there will be another shift. In the early years the lessons were quite harsh and difficult but as I've understood them they have gotten a whole lot easier. My world has become mainly kind, gentle and natural. I like living solo surrounded by nature and animals. I have family living nearby, children, grandchildren. Whatever I focus on seems to happen quite quickly. I have nolocked doors or vehicles and it's peaceful here. My neighbors are great and we share things. This is totally different than when I first started but that was also my stage in life, the learning stage!

Also, I read and studied about 2012 thirty years ago and I was determined to be here to experience whatever happens this year. I must say, Im not sure how I will respond if nothing huge happens this year! I have no fear, just a vague sense of excitement. What will be will be, and that's okay!

modwiz
22nd April 2012, 06:12
The only thing holding up change is people not changing. The ones who are the biggest drags in our lives are our family and acquaintances. One guy asked how he should deal with his girlfriend who makes fun of his beliefs. Dumping her for someone who you actually resonates comes to my mind. If my wife is not a person I can resonate with, I know what I have to do. Complaining about her just shows me to be a clueless asshole stuck in the tiring victim mode most people are stuck in.

People are tired of 3-D. I squeezed my spirit into this sack of goo squeezed through a birth canal and put up with all the indignities of childhood just so I could watch Sunsets, smell flowers and feel a breeze on my face. I love this planet, She is awesome. The company leaves something to be desired, but so was hanging out on the savannah with lions drooling over my tender butt. There is no real time, my savannah self is alive at this moment enjoying the Sun while remaining hyper vigilant. No mortgage though. I have a lot of me's spead all over this planet in different time eras. I love this planet.

One more thing about 3-D. The only part of our entire being in 3-D is our body. All of our subtle bodies are not subject to the laws of 3-D physics because they are not in this dimension. How many would heal their cuts with their minds if the physics allowed it. Everyone would probably raise their hand and say, "I would". So how come almost nobody does it emotionally. Why are they still carrying childhood wounds, hurts and scars when these things can be healed in an instant if the will was there? I'll let everyone fill that one in. I am sure some answers would just be demonstrate how invested people are in being wounded as an excuse for............whatever is needed. Again, only our bodies are in 3-D. So since the rest of our being resides in the magical 4-D and above realms where to think a thing is to see it manifest, why are we still acting as if our emotions are made of atoms subject to the laws of time and space?

Change of everything could happen in the next 30 seconds. People refuse to do it. 2000 years ago a man who is referred to as Jesus, in English is purported to have said, "The kingdom is at hand". At hand, right there, reach out and grab it. Carpe diem. It was at hand before 2000 years ago and it is still at hand. The kingdom remains unmanifest because nobody will manifest it. They are too busy carrying grudges and being wounded. The same man spoke of the power of forgiveness. Why? Get over being wounded by whoever did it by forgiving them, be in your power and manifest the kingdom. Instead we sulk outside the kingdoms doors wailing and gnashing our teeth. This has nothing to do with sin, crosses, or saviors. Good information denied then, now and until who knows when.

I would love to see some external world shaking/changing event occur in the hopes it creates a different outlook and a fresh start. Unfortunately, you can clean a kids room, but how long will it stay clean until the kid decides it likes a clean room and doesn't wait for someone do do it for them.

I'm not sure if I answered your question. :confused:

Ernie Nemeth
22nd April 2012, 06:16
Love.
Give love freely to all.
Learn to have confidence in your Source, your Spirit.
Hold in your heart the belief in a golden age of prosperity just around the corner.
All reality starts as an idea...
And be fearless.

Thanks

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd April 2012, 06:23
My advice is to stop being concerned with the conditions in which you live. Good or bad, they are only conditions. They don't change who you are. And the big picture is much much bigger than all that. The path to enlightenment remains the same. It does not change.

NancyV
22nd April 2012, 06:48
Norm, I hope in 30-40 years you'll be able to look back and laugh at all the times you were prepared for something major to happen the same way I look back and laugh at myself. My first husband and I left the US and moved to Canada because there was supposed to be an imminent economic collapse. That was in about 1969 or 70. My second husband and I sold our property and house in Hawaii and moved to Oregon because there was supposed to be a nuclear holocaust within a couple of years and Oregon would be safe. So said the Guru. Oh... he managed to fight the battle on the higher planes and stopped the potential holocaust! (YAY) That was in about 1983. With my 4th husband I got all excited about Y2K. He laughed at me but basically indulged my fantasies. After the world didn't shut down at midnight of 2000, I decided that 30 years of falling for imminent disasters was enough.

Now I watch and wonder if anyone's predictions will ever be right... or if we'll see 2012 pass then some future dates will undoubtedly come along and be the new predictions of mass destruction, revolution, solar flares, comets, extinction level events, whatever. Yep, maybe some day there will be a huge and radical change but there's a good chance I'll be dead before it happens.

I think I almost WANTED to see something huge occur just for the fun and excitement of radical change. I still keep current with developments, opinions, predictions, etc. and I'm an avid researcher, but I never BELIEVE anything absolutely any more. It's so much easier to just watch and see what happens, without worrying, without panic, without belief, and no need to tell others only to be wrong (again). Luckily I didn't tell many others when I prepared previously or I'd be considered more of a fool. LOL...now it's just my present husband who loves to kid me about the ravening Y2K hordes who may be attacking us at any time. At least he won't be able to kid me about getting ready for the world to end on 12/21/2012 (although I always keep a few months worth of food stocked and we have plenty of weapons and ammo!).

I don't consider this world to be a horrible place. Yes, a lot of horrible looking things happen but we learn so much from being here. Besides you can leave this place if you learn to leave your body and travel in other dimensions. But once you are out of here you see that there's really no reason to leave sooner than you are supposed to. Since there is no time and we are eternal beings... none of it matters in the slightest! It's all a game and I am still enjoying it.

Alie
22nd April 2012, 11:59
Be grounded and patient ... really patient .... really, really patient. The only thing I know is that I KNOW very little. So because I don't know if anything is going to happen like you are wondering about, I simply go on living my life as it is today.

mosquito
22nd April 2012, 12:06
Norm, a good question, and you've received some good advice !

What would I add ?

Be prepared for something to happen; and equally, be prepared for something not to happen.

Heaven is a place on Earth (Belinda Carlisle ?) and you very definitely can create it.

Realize that the entire system is there to f*ck you over, and use that knowledge to your advantage.

Eliminate the word "can't" from your personal vocabulary.

Enjoy yourself !!!!!!

Selene
22nd April 2012, 12:23
1) If there’s one thing I’ve learned about the future, it’s that dire predictions – especially those with a date attached – are invariably wrong and simply don’t happen. It’s the unexpected stuff that actually arrives.

2) And that, yes, significant change does happen in the world. But it takes decades to manifest from concept into reality. Nothing important happens overnight.

3) Time will pass whether you use your time here usefully or sit passively waiting for someone/something else to take the initiative. It’s useless to wait for “something to happen.” Your life is happening. Right here, right now.

Hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Selene

ljwheat
22nd April 2012, 14:42
Just a little tap on the shoulder here, any one care to open up the books on the photon belt everyone is being closed mouthed about, and all the trillions of dollar’s world governments have been spending the last 30 yrs in preparation for, spent billions of dollar’s on programs in Remote Viewing, on the very subject that takes place every 26,ooo years, and the last one sent the entire glob back to hunting and gathering.

I’d say that’s a pretty big event anyone have a U-tube video on how that unfolded. Plausible denial only works when you have something to 20/20 look at. Some body show me the effects of a canoe paddling into the drop zone of angle falls, or Niagara falls, the remaining rubble of the last one is still scattered around the ground for all skeptic’s to lookie loo for the last 25,000 yrs.:thumb:

And Hooooooop here we are again. La, la la, la la, lets not look at the one that’s in our face, with millions of tons of stone rubble laying around and what scientist’s of the world, Remote viewer’s of the world, and the rich elite around the world are spending there last pennies, to preparing for, in hopes for a different out come this time, from the last one they have records of, and not sitting down with all us wonderful people. Shhhhhhhh mussint wake the masses. Its what’s not being talked about that always gets you. Gee I wonder why?:faint2:

This one isn’t a disaster that happened some were on the planet you’ll be able to watch and annualize on the evening new, in the comfort of you living room. The hole solar system is going to hit and go threw the photon belt kiddy’s no exceptions, 3D earth and everything you know is about to move into the golden age, no opting out of this one, no u-tube instructions, aware or not aware, there is no preparing for this one. You wouldn’t have incarnated here if you weren’t so enjoy the show. And sit down up front. I want to see it all, I’m very ancient and need you to sit down please. Everything is OK that’s why we are here, there’s no I told you so on this one 26,000 yrs is a long line to have waited in. and I’m close to the front, and am rolling my eye’s at all those who still have no clue who they are and why there hear. No one knows the time or day, but be mindful of the season for you will know it by its very approach, smile--- and embrace one another its all OK. If your 3D --- then its all a toilet about to be flushed. :painkiller:

Even though your thinking is 3D---- You are not. "Be safe"----- is for 3D. What good or what use is "Safe" if your "eturnal", Get out of 3D critical thinking. And turn all cell phones off. And no smoking either, shhhhhhhhh the show’s about to begin. LOL :popcorn:

Love you all. Happy Golden Age. " Joy to the world for all is well." :hippie:

4/22/2012 earth Day today!

John XXX

Sidney
22nd April 2012, 14:54
I am not going to say I wish something would happen ON that date. 12 21 2012, because things are happening currently all around the planet. volcanos earthquakes etc. But if you are talking something huge, like an astroid, instant polar flip, huge cme etc. I can't lie, YES I want something cataclysmic to happen. WHY? because if the power grid goes down there will be no choice but for people to let go of the consumerism that has taken over humanity. Many will die yes. but only the body will die. The many that die, won't be dead, but free. Now I have established that I would like it to happen,,,,,do I THINK it will happen?? I'm giving it a 50/50 chance.
I think the sun is ripe for shooting out a CME or flare big enough to take down the grid... However, I have a hunch that there are craft up there tinkering, that could prevent that from happening. Is the intention to save the earth from our demise, or prevent our opportunity for ascension.???That is my magic question that I wish there was an obvious answer to. I like this thread because I think many of us think about this on a regular basis.

DreamsInDigital
22nd April 2012, 15:09
My advice? Stop being so hyper focused on dates, and just enjoy life, love and the feeling of the world and energies changing around you. The love you withhold is the pain you carry. Time is only perceived in a liner form here on earth. In reality, in truth it's very fluid. Time, Space and Thought are NOT the separate things they appear to be. Things , events etc change constantly in this universe, and with it being a 27 Trillion year old Hologram that moves and changes frequently, it is responsive to our thoughts, intents, desires. We form and control our own reality, and once we become conscious of that...it's truly amazing.

another bob
22nd April 2012, 15:58
Back in 1967, during the Summer of Love, we all thought that a massive change was imminent. It took a while before some of us realized that real change does not come from external events.

To your inquiry, I'll offer this:

Whatever happens in the future will not make you happy.

Stop waiting.

You cannot become happy, regardless of what you see, think, feel, or do.

You can only be happy.

Don't postpone.

:yo:

ljwheat
22nd April 2012, 15:59
Just a little tap on the shoulder here, any one care to open up the books on the photon belt everyone is being closed mouthed about, and all the trillions of dollar’s world governments have been spending the last 30 yrs in preparation for, spent billions of dollar’s on programs in Remote Viewing, on the very subject that takes place every 26,ooo years, and the last one sent the entire glob back to hunting and gathering.

I’d say that’s a pretty big event anyone have a U-tube video on how that unfolded. Plausible denial only works when you have something to 20/20 look at. Some body show me the effects of a canoe paddling into the drop zone of angle falls, or Niagara falls, the remaining rubble of the last one is still scattered around the ground for all skeptic’s to lookie loo for the last 25,000 yrs.:thumb:

And Hooooooop here we are again. La, la la, la la, lets not look at the one that’s in our face, with millions of tons of stone rubble laying around and what scientist’s of the world, Remote viewer’s of the world, and the rich elite around the world are spending there last pennies, to preparing for, in hopes for a different out come this time, from the last one they have records of, and not sitting down with all us wonderful people. Shhhhhhhh mussint wake the masses. Its what’s not being talked about that always gets you. Gee I wonder why?:faint2:

This one isn’t a disaster that happened some were on the planet you’ll be able to watch and annualize on the evening new, in the comfort of you living room. The hole solar system is going to hit and go threw the photon belt kiddy’s no exceptions, 3D earth and everything you know is about to move into the golden age, no opting out of this one, no u-tube instructions, aware or not aware, there is no preparing for this one. You wouldn’t have incarnated here if you weren’t so enjoy the show. And sit down up front. I want to see it all, I’m very ancient and need you to sit down please. Everything is OK that’s why we are here, there’s no I told you so on this one 26,000 yrs is a long line to have waited in. and I’m close to the front, and am rolling my eye’s at all those who still have no clue who they are and why there hear. No one knows the time or day, but be mindful of the season for you will know it by its very approach, smile--- and embrace one another its all OK. If your 3D --- then its all a toilet about to be flushed. :painkiller:

Even though your thinking is 3D---- You are not. "Be safe"----- is for 3D. What good or what use is "Safe" if your "eturnal", Get out of 3D critical thinking. And turn all cell phones off. And no smoking either, shhhhhhhhh the show’s about to begin. LOL :popcorn:

Love you all. Happy Golden Age. " Joy to the world for all is well." :hippie:

4/22/2012 earth Day today!

John XXX

Another possible event that may come sooner than we think is what George K. has to say, before we even get to the photon belt grand finnally.

cFFtg3T-Vn0

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd April 2012, 18:57
My teacher once said to me that if aliens were invading the earth, we should acknowledge it with the same amount of alarm that we notice that we are almost out of milk. It's not about ignoring what is happening or could happen. It's about not adding charge to it.

ljwheat
24th April 2012, 04:48
My teacher once said to me that if aliens were invading the earth, we should acknowledge it with the same amount of alarm that we notice that we are almost out of milk. It's not about ignoring what is happening or could happen. It's about not adding charge to it.

Adding a charge or not,-- will not change the trajectory of our solar system going around the photon belt, it’s a destination. What’s your take on this bump in space we are moving into shortly?

modwiz
24th April 2012, 05:10

Adding a charge or not,-- will not change the trajectory of our solar system going around the photon belt, it’s a destination. What’s your take on this bump in space we are moving into shortly?

He'll drink to that? :rolleyes:

Dawn
24th April 2012, 08:24
I don't know how to tell you how to get to the particular place where I reside at this time. But I will try to point at it.

After many years of drama, trauma, striving, seeking, and straining ... I have simply found all of that falling away.

I am just interested in what is happening now. This is not a 'special' place, it is a very simple place... like a young child.

And from the perspective of a young child everything in this reality is interesting and fascinating. Even the experience of
being so very young in perspective is fascinating. I still experience all the emotions, but nothing sticks for long.

I discovered somewhere along the way that all 'truth' is relative. What is TRUE one moment, is NOT true the next. What
seems FALSE one moment may be true the next. At the point where I discovered this all my attachment to worrying and
needing to believe in one thing and another simply vanished. Now I believe in almost everything, even conflicting things... or
you could say that I believe in nothing... really. Yet I pretend I do so that I can taste one way of being, and then another.

What will happen at various dates in the future? Hmmmm... I am very interested in the constant discovery.

Has it been worth it to be here as a human? Well, I am certainly experiencing all of it with very little agony these days. And
it is a rich experience. Someday the agony you are feeling will wear away... and I'm not sure what you can do to help it move.
I used to be in agony all the time... worried and fearful about what was coming, and very upset about all the horror I saw all
around me. Now... In some very deep way I just find it all fascinating, and most of the time I experience a constant sense of
wonder and curiosity. I can say one thing, let yourself have it all... what ever comes up just let yourself have all of it. If fear
and angst are there... then have them to the 9s. Eventually this will change and something else will come up to be experienced.

joedjemal
24th April 2012, 08:51
I do wish people would stop going on about the photon belt it's protons. Photons travel at 300,000,000m/s in a vacuum, they don't hang around in belts (protons are ionised hydrogen nucleii).

As for awakening, from experience that is an ongoing, never ending process. However far you get there's always more to come. It also comes and goes. My deepest most profound experience was when I seemed to become everything for a few minutes. At first it was wonderful and I thought "at last", then I realised that wherever I looked I knew what was coming next. There were no more surprises. And at that point I realised that it was awful. My mind backed off from it rapidly. I haven't been back there since but I keep striving for something. Not entirely sure what, but something a little less all encompassing than that experience. I think I wasn't ready for it.

As for collapse, that happens one person at a time. My personal collapse as far as the current system goes looks like it's coming next week. My disability benefits are being reassessed. The UK government is pushing disabled people out of the benefits system. A lot of them are dying. I knew it was coming so I've spent the last ten years preparing for it. I'm just about ready. My garden is full of food, i have no bills to pay, i have power, water and firewood and my second incubator arrives in two days. If i hadn't planned for this I would be heading for hunger and homelessness. The more people that react similarly the less impact a collapse of the status quo will have.

I don't fear death, I lost that fear many years ago but i flatly refuse to go hungry. Even if everything were taken off me, i have enough knowledge now to survive moderately comfortably as long as some ecosystem exists and i'm ready to help and teach others. The demand for that knowledge should start happening soon so I'll have no further need of benefits, disabled or not (i hope).

I don't expect some grand ascension where people disappear into some other dimension (unless they die first) but I do expect the end of the status quo, simply because it is no longer physically possible for it to continue to exist. Perhaps that is what all the prophesies are saying. Humanity didn't disappear at the end of the last great cycle, it just changed. As I expect we will change. Perhaps in ten thousand years there will be no memory of our current nightmare world apart from a few vague myths and a few puzzling artifacts. You never know, perhaps by then psychopaths will have become extinct and darkness can no longer rule the world.

Cjay
24th April 2012, 09:20
The only thing holding up change is people not changing.

Very well said, modwiz (the entire post, not just the first sentence).

I remember very clearly one of my life's defining moments. It was in 1973, when I was instructed to "read the bible". So I did, from cover to cover. Ugh, what an ordeal that was. I returned to Sunday School (that hell-on-earth following our regular church service) with a list of questions regarding some rather disturbing contradictions in the "good book". As I asked my unanswerable questions, the priest's face grew redder and I imagine I saw smoke come out of his ears. He exploded in rage and expelled me from Sunday School.

Since then, I have thanked God many times for that important lesson. In the 39 years since I left the church, I have visited churches of various denominations only a handful of times - usually only for weddings and funerals. I retained my respect for others' right to believe what they choose, though I have had many rather uncomfortable (for others) conversations about religion. I prefer not to get into those types of discussions any more. All I will say now is that I do not respect people or organisations who try to force their views on others.

I consider myself very lucky to have a family who do not hold grudges. Heated disagreements occasionally occur but are usually very short lived. Love overwhelms all negative forces. I have friends who are quite the opposite. Holding anger within seems to be the norm for some. It is very difficult for me to understand how they can allow themselves to drag so much emotional baggage for most of their lives. It is a beautiful thing to observe when they let it go.

Humanity as a whole has an enormous amount of emotional baggage to unpack and discard. I feel that process is accelerating but we still have a very long way to go before we can all be at peace within ourselves and with one another.

wynderer
24th April 2012, 10:15
thnaks for the topic, Normam2 --

i don't really think about 2012 -- i'm living w/the knowledge that, coming soon, there will be some huge Earth cataclysm, followed by the NWO creating their order out of the chaos by enslaving the Humans remaining on this 3D Earth --

i came into this body knowing about the Earth changes , & then learned about the NWO after waking up during an abduction -- learning about the Reptilians led me to learning a lot more, about what's going on, & about myself - i've learned for sure that acting from fear is not a good idea

re a change in my morals/values if there are no Earth Changes & the NWO is defeated -- no -- no change -- it seems that a lot of us who took the red pill learn that relying on the Spirit, whatever path one chooses that way, is the only way to sanity -- the Spirit always leads to Love, & a lot of the posts here i could read as saying, 'Keep on loving & smiling no matter what' -- the best of the Human spirit in those posts!

i have been very skeptical about the Shift -- but something does seem to be happening -- & my own dreams have told me that some here in 3D bodies, who have been incarnating over & over in this dimension on this planet -- some will NOT become trapped in another hideous karmic time loop on 3D Earth, but are going to be free at last! [& if you're here on this forum, there's an excellent chance that you are among those who will make it to 5D -- beware the traps set up in 4D on your way out, tho]

i'm just waiting to go home -- i hope the big mothership that has saved my life 2 times already will show up & lift me off -- but if i have to go thru the death of this body, so be it

ljwheat
24th April 2012, 12:13
I do wish people would stop going on about the photon belt it's protons. Photons travel at 300,000,000m/s in a vacuum, they don't hang around in belts (protons are ionised hydrogen nucleii).

As for awakening, from experience that is an ongoing, never ending process. However far you get there's always more to come. It also comes and goes. My deepest most profound experience was when I seemed to become everything for a few minutes. At first it was wonderful and I thought "at last", then I realised that wherever I looked I knew what was coming next. There were no more surprises. And at that point I realised that it was awful. My mind backed off from it rapidly. I haven't been back there since but I keep striving for something. Not entirely sure what, but something a little less all encompassing than that experience. I think I wasn't ready for it.

As for collapse, that happens one person at a time. My personal collapse as far as the current system goes looks like it's coming next week. My disability benefits are being reassessed. The UK government is pushing disabled people out of the benefits system. A lot of them are dying. I knew it was coming so I've spent the last ten years preparing for it. I'm just about ready. My garden is full of food, i have no bills to pay, i have power, water and firewood and my second incubator arrives in two days. If i hadn't planned for this I would be heading for hunger and homelessness. The more people that react similarly the less impact a collapse of the status quo will have.

I don't fear death, I lost that fear many years ago but i flatly refuse to go hungry. Even if everything were taken off me, i have enough knowledge now to survive moderately comfortably as long as some ecosystem exists and i'm ready to help and teach others. The demand for that knowledge should start happening soon so I'll have no further need of benefits, disabled or not (i hope).

I don't expect some grand ascension where people disappear into some other dimension (unless they die first) but I do expect the end of the status quo, simply because it is no longer physically possible for it to continue to exist. Perhaps that is what all the prophesies are saying. Humanity didn't disappear at the end of the last great cycle, it just changed. As I expect we will change. Perhaps in ten thousand years there will be no memory of our current nightmare world apart from a few vague myths and a few puzzling artifacts. You never know, perhaps by then psychopaths will have become extinct and darkness can no longer rule the world.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Photon Belt

Terminology

The Pleiades.

Coined by

Paul Otto Hesse in Der Jüngste Tag (1950 )

Synonyms

Photon Band
Photon Ring
Manasic Ring
Golden Nebula

Definition

An astronomical ring consisting of photons, said to intersect with the Earth's orbit in 2012.

Status

New Age belief

Look up photon belt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

The Photon Belt (also called the Photon Band, Photon Ring, Manasic Ring, or Golden Nebula) is a pseudo-scientific belief, largely linked to some parts of the New Age Movement. It postulates that a belt or ring of photons is going to envelop the Earth, causing a cataclysm and/or initiating a spiritual transition (referred to variously as a "shift in consciousness," the "Great Shift," the "Shift of the Ages,"[1][2][3][4][5] the "Zero Point," or the "Ascension Point"[6][7][8][9]), with the time period leading up to "the Shift" referred to as "The Quickening." The concept of the Photon Belt also ties in to various phenomena including belief in extraterrestrial intelligence and 2012 millenarianism.

The core of the Photon Belt beliefs is that there is an immense belt of photons orbiting around the Pleiades. According to some New Age beliefs, Earth will pass through this belt of photons, resulting either in humanity's elevation to a higher plane of existence, the end of the world, or both. Authors Virginia Essene (born 1928) and Sheldon Nidle (born 1946) write that the Photon Belt represents a temporary window for spiritual transition during which time humans can reach a higher level of existence, which they term the "galactic" level.[10]

The concept of the Photon Belt was first presented in 1950 by Paul Otto Hesse (died 1958) in his work Der Jüngste Tag (The Last Day). This concept was repeated and expanded upon by Samael Aun Weor in a lecture he gave in 1977 titled "The Rings of Alcyone," and in August 1981, when an article on the topic titled "And So Tomorrow" by Shirley Kemp was published in the Australian International UFO Flying Saucer Research Magazine.[11]

Contents
[hide] 1 History 1.1 Original texts
1.2 Popularity in New Age circles

2 Criticism by ufologists
3 Scientific criticism
4 In popular culture
5 References

:tape: LOL OOOOPS :tape:

For search options, see Help:Searching.

Did you mean: photon belt

Content pages
Multimedia
Help and Project pages
Everything
Advanced

Results 1–20 of 177 for proton belt

The page "Proton belt" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.
For search help, please visit Help:Searching.

Van Allen radiation belt

The Van Allen radiation belt is a torus of energetic charged particle s (plasma ... combination of protons and electrons forming the inner belts. ...

24 KB (3,223 words) - 12:42, 11 April 2012 :tape:

markpierre
24th April 2012, 12:15
Anyway, I guess im pondering whether I'll be one of those of us that if no change no unexpected event happens that I will be disappointed and even doubt my believes and question my reality.

Because come on this reallity feels too dense too horrible, too unreal ,and keep existing in this awareness would be the worst conceivable torture.

Amen. When I was a kid I would come up out of the woods and if no one was around, my first reaction always was to believe Jesus came and took all the good people away. It would be me, the chickens,
and all the bad people in the world from that moment on.
That feeling never left me.

Amen again. Because c'mon man, this 'reality' isn't real. You're worried about literally nothing.
It looks bad because it was a bad idea. We've changed our minds.
If it was possible to predict a change, then it must have been changed before the prediction, wouldn't you think?

I hope you don't really worry that you're in the wrong time-zone or something.
You picked the time, you picked the places and the associations.
All for a very good cause. YOU.
Did you really think that the universe or God or whoever, is inclined to just leave you here in a lead straightjacket? Or what kind of strange tactics might they use to help you wake up?
The operative word is 'HELP'.

The Cause of you loves and trusts you very very much. The Cause of you would enjoy it if you reciprocated. Well, you'd enjoy it anyway.

Live the experiences you're given. All of them. Be as kind and as doggedly honest, especially to yourself, as you can. Feel what you're feeling. Don't name it.

Start looking at people as if they actually WERE you. You knew they were. You treat them that way already. Right?

There are some interesting times ahead, and you came here just for that.
Pluck up some courage if you think that will help. What the heck. We made an agreement to be here and do this, lets keep it.

You were sick, you're being healed, get some rest.

Hervé
24th April 2012, 12:45
[...]

Amen. When I was a kid I would come up out of the woods and if no one was around, my first reaction always was to believe Jesus came and took all the good people away. It would be me, the chickens, and all the bad people in the world from that moment on. That feeling never left me.

[...]

That, for me , is the best, down to earth, most hilarious example of a mind control operation played on us, Earth people, for eons... tweak kids imaginations against themselves to get the better of them... no need for complicated MKUltra secret operations... all in plain view/hearing distance.

Thanks for the chuckles... indicating that the truth of the induced state highly resonated.

joedjemal
24th April 2012, 13:00
http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1106/09voyager/

This is what I was thinking of, volumes of greater and lesser densities of protons encountered by the solar shockwave, i remember reading that we were heading into a particularly dense and energetic patch but nothing that could influence Earth much if at all.

markpierre
24th April 2012, 13:03
[...]

Amen. When I was a kid I would come up out of the woods and if no one was around, my first reaction always was to believe Jesus came and took all the good people away. It would be me, the chickens, and all the bad people in the world from that moment on. That feeling never left me.

[...]

That, for me , is the best, down to earth, most hilarious example of a mind control operation played on us, Earth people, for eons... tweak kids imaginations against themselves to get the better of them... no need for complicated MKUltra secret operations... all in plain view/hearing distance.

Thanks for the chuckles... indicating that the truth of the induced state highly resonated.

I don't know if hilarious works for me. Insidious maybe. I think we should find the grave of the guy who invented a punishing God, and everybody pee on it.

Hervé
24th April 2012, 13:13

[...]

Getting closer... how about a cloud of charged particles... that way, it's all inclusive.

Check this lady's site and lectures on the subject of this charged particles cloud:

Links to Susan Joy Rennison:

http://www.susanrennison.com/ (http://www.susanrennison.com/)

Links to Susan's lectures:

http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/medias...a28ac0c7d1e61d (http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/mediasite/SilverlightPlayer/Default.aspx?peid=c29550a872814c2a9e7ba28ac0c7d1e6 1d)

http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/medias...5e939f4e7a651d (http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/mediasite/SilverlightPlayer/Default.aspx?peid=35db8f210f224262b3dc5e939f4e7a65 1d)

blufire
24th April 2012, 13:26
I was going to make a long response in this thread but when I reread the title and OP to organize my thoughts I came to a screeching halt with this one reverberating thought:

What makes me think and how do I truly know I HAVE been awake for the last 25 years?

Ammit
24th April 2012, 14:09
2012 and all the spoof that comes with it is to be honest, left in the back of my mind, part of my `lets see what happens list `.
I would much rather worry about the NOW and not the THEN, as at the moment my concerns are spinning around the strange weather patterns we are having and the very late spring here in the UK.

I am more concerned about the rising costs and stagnant wages, higher fuel prices and world wide famine more then 2012.

What will happen will happen, what will be will be.....

<8>
24th April 2012, 14:13
Hi Normam2

Be like a flower within yourself and your life will become a joy...

http://www.pxleyes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/petals-and-leaves/8.jpg

wynderer
24th April 2012, 14:26
way off the original topic -- but here's a link & part of an article about what we are calling the photon belt -- it includes the Russian scientist Dmitriev' work

http://prof77.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/why-all-planets-in-our-solar-system-are-warming-and-its-implications/

Solar System Warming–and its implications
August 7, 2010 by prof77
According to:

MIT News: “Pluto is undergoing global warming. . . . The average surface temperature of the nitrogen ice on Pluto has increased 2 degrees Celsius over the past 14 years.” [Surprisingly, Pluto is warming despite currently moving further away from the sun.]
MIT News: Massachusetts Institute of Technology researcher reported that observations obtained by NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope and ground-based instruments reveal that Neptune’s largest moon, Triton, seems to have heated up significantly since the Voyager space probe visited it in 1989.
National Geographic: “The long-term increase in solar irradiance is heating both Earth and Mars.”
NASA JPL Labs: “One explanation could be that Mars is just coming out of an ice age.”
Nature: “Prediction of a global climate change on Jupiter . . . global temperature change of about 10 degrees K.”
Max Planck Institute: “The sun has been at its strongest over the past 60 years and may now be affecting global temperatures,” said Sami Solanki, the director of the renowned Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Gottingen, Germany, who led the research.
The Whole Solar System is Undergoing Global Warming
Our solar system is entering a photon belt area.
Benny Peiser, at Liverpool John Moores University asks: “Global warming on Neptune’s moon Triton as well as Jupiter and Pluto, and now Mars has some [scientists] scratching their heads over what could possibly be in common with the warming of all these planets … Could there be something in common with all the planets in our solar system that might cause them all to warm at the same time?”

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through. . .

Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. (i.e. bigger and more frequent solar storms and coronal mass ejections resulting in the Carrington effect) . . . setting the stage for NASA’s latest solar storm warning 2012-2013. (Source)

On March 10th, 2006 NASA’s own website issued a solar storm warning for 2012. Then in June of 2010 NASA reinforces their original 2006 warning telling the public to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Dr Richard Fisher, head of NASA’s Heliophysics Division said: “We know it’s coming but we don’t know how bad it’s going to be.” However, “the next solar maximum should be a doozy” says Dikpati. (Source)

Interstellar Energy Cloud

Warming of our Solar System may be due to it moving into an interstellar energy cloud, as discussed in a 2009 paper published in Nature, “A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System.” (Source)

“We have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system. This magnetic field holds the interstellar energy cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all,” says Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. He explains that this energy cloud is at least twice as strong as had previously been predicted and that the Solar System has begun to pass into it, adding that this field “is turbulent or has a distortion in the solar vicinity.” (Source)

Dr. Alexei Dmitriev, a Russian space physicist in Akademgorodok, a scientific research city outside of Novosibirsk, Siberia, explains, based on his team’s analysis of Voyager data, that the atmospheres of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are inexplicably excited — immense storms, mammoth eruptions, plasma arcs jetting from the planets’ surface to their moons. He reasoned that this turbulence is caused by an external injection of energy into the planets’ atmospheres: to wit, an interstellar energy cloud which the leading edge of the Solar System has now entered. . . Dmitriev observes that passage into this interstellar cloud has already begun to perturb the Sun, causing solar outbursts that are leading to hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes of unprecedented ferocity here on Earth. (Source)

This cloud was also discussed in 1978 in the Astrophysical Journal: Is the solar system entering a nearby interstellar cloud?, Vidal-Madjar, A.; Laurent, C.; Bruston, P.; Audouze, J.; Astrophysical Journal, Part 1, vol. 223, July 15, 1978, p. 589-600. Abstract: Observational arguments in favor of such a cloud are presented, and implications of the presence of a nearby cloud are discussed, including possible changes in terrestrial climate. It is suggested that the postulated interstellar cloud should encounter the solar system at some unspecified time in the ‘near’ future and might have a drastic influence on terrestrial climate in the next 10,000 years. adsabs.harvard.edu

When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied:

“I don’t know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years.” (Source)

another bob
24th April 2012, 14:56
Hi Normam2

Be like a flower within yourself and your life will become a joy.....

"So life is what I am making it, and I am what life is making me."

~Dogen Zenji

Peace of Mind
24th April 2012, 15:23
I don’t think many people here are going to do much of anything this year. Many new age followers will just leave the forums (some may even think those that left the forums ascended or something). Some will stay and start the hype all over again with more new dates and new and improved disinfo to spread…continuing to be one of the problems to our confused society.

What I would like people to do is collaborate with each other on our obvious issues… but I think people are either too lazy and/or scared to go this route… or maybe they are just used to living the corrupt way of life. Honestly I would love for some of this new age stuff to materialize but I’ve always been a realist, I would not be living a successful life if I stayed dreaming about wonderland. Hands on is the only way to create, do nothing and you’ll receive nothing, simple. Anyone telling you different is lying to you so they can use you. All I want people to do is be responsible for self so the practice will naturally spread to being responsible for others.

The good thing about it all is the date is soon approaching and some people have yet to get what self preservation actually means. Preserve life by respecting all of it...selectivity is one of the marks of the beast. When you observe everything and question everything…then you’ll realize what’s hiding right in front of your nose.

Peace

doodah
24th April 2012, 16:29
I've always wondered what was meant by the phrase "in a twinkling." Supposedly this world will change "in the twinkling of an eye," in an instant. Change to what? Change how?

These are interesting questions.

If imagination is the greatest creative force in the universe, next to Love (which is what my teacher says), can you imagine how all this could change in a twinkling? It does not have to change through devastation. If destruction is all you can imagine, you need to expand your imagination and think more like a Creator God/Goddess. Maybe it changes in a twinkling because the physics of the entire universe changes. Maybe suddenly there are new colors in the rainbow and our new eyes can see them.

I know that many call such thinking "fantasy." But why don't they call the Kali Yuga, Armageddon, and Ragnorak fantasy also? As far as I'm concerned, those destructive End Times scenarios are just stories which most people believe to be "reality." Why so? The Mayan end times story does not end in destruction, it ends in change.

My teacher says "history has ended;" those things that happened before will not happen again, the old ways won't work now; we have to create something new - which is first created in imagination. Creating something new in imagination might be a good use of our time and energy right now. But of course it helps if we believe in our own power and that we are outside of the story - which we mostly ARE.

nearing
24th April 2012, 18:11
Because come on this reallity feels too dense too horrible, too unreal ,and keep existing in this awareness would be the worst conceivable torture.

I hate to say this, but I couldn't agree more.

I have said this on another thread so at the risk of sounding like a broken record...

When considering Plato's Great Year or the Hindu's Yuga Cycle, humanity hit the nadir of consciousness (at least for the current cycle) in 500 AD. Since that time we have been in the second half or 'ascending' half of the cycle. We were still in the Iron age or Kali yuga until 1899 and then in 1900 we ascended into the Bronze age or Dwapara yuga. At that point humanity has been experiencing an increasing rate of technological development and advancing knowledge. Also, at the same time, many in the population have been 'waking up' spiritually. By that I mean letting go of the material world (which the Kali yuga or Iron age exemplified) and becoming more aware and attracted to the more subtle energies. We still have about 2,000 years of the ascending Bronze age or Dwapara yuga to go through before we hit the Silver age or Treta yuga but we ARE ON THE UP, therefore, there must come a point when not only a few are awake but that the majority are awake. I see the winter solstice of this year as a 'Quickening', when this very event happens.

The energies from the galactic center coming our way or the photon belt or our sister star finally coming close enough for us to feel it's energy in our solar system all may be contributing factors to the Quickening, I don't know that anyone really knows. But there are many learned people who have told us that we live in this approx. 25,000 year cycle and that the advanced civilizations that came and went before us and our own fall into the Dark Ages and then rise back into these somewhat higher ages now are proof of this cyclical nature of consciousness.

So I see 12/21/12 as an important point in time for human consciousness but I don't see some huge catascylsm happening that wee will SEE with our eyes. I hope that we will all feel a definite change in the majority of people by then rather the just change we all feel in each other. I hope that that date will mark a change for the better so that people like us won't feel so much like this is such an awful place to live anymore (as stated in your quote above).

Love to you and to all my brothers and sisters here at PA - perhaps this is why we are here now.

Cilka
24th April 2012, 21:00
Hi Normam2,

What if this shift that we are in, isn't a shift that occurs over night, but rather a shift that will take 60 years or so.
Maybe, there will not be a big event were dramatic things happen all of a sudden.
Can you imagine what energy would be involved when all of humanity will awaken in a few days length? Could this be possible without disrupting lots and lots of structures that hold everything in place? Could this happen without big catastrophe?
Maybe This process of change that we are all in will take place in a more subtle way and in a few hundred years we will see that it happened relatively quick, but not in a few days time.

I think that humanity is long overdue; humans have had plenty of time to wake up and realize the damage that it has been doing to this planet. The problem with humans is that they don't want to realize their mistakes, they are very comfortable where they are. So, why keep on waiting for those whose intentions are not to smarten up? No matter how much time is given to them for them to wake up, they just won't do it. What is the point in waiting while the Earth is being destroyed? Are humans that primitive in consciousness? Just wait when all of a sudden the nuclear power plants will start blowing up, the earth shaking won't kill us it is the human technology that will kill us.

More unnecessary damage will occur if humans will be given more time to wake up. We seriously don't have 60 years anymore. Just imagine what damage will be done in 60 years. I think the game is over, and we will hear the verdict soon.

<8>
24th April 2012, 21:48
Hi Normam2

Be like a flower within yourself and your life will become a joy.....

"So life is what I am making it, and I am what life is making me."

~Dogen Zenji

And all that is good will be drawn to the perfume within you..

..8........:tea:

Whiskey_Mystic
1st May 2012, 07:23

My apologies for not responding earlier. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just hard for me to follow all the threads and mumble incoherently at the same time. It's taxing.

My views on this are not grandiose. Yes, things are changing, but what things? I believe that we are moving into a more dense region of space and the subtle vibrational physics have been changing. You can feel it in the chi. This makes the raising of one's personal vibration much easier, but by no means guarantees it. The differences will be subtle, but noticeable. They already are. I don't think life will drastically change and I don't think people will be flying through the sky as Mister Wilcock has predicted. We will keep trying to make the world a better place. In some ways, we will succeed. And I don't think there will be a dramatic reveal by our extra terrestrial friends, either. By the time that happens everyone will basically shrug and say "Yeah, we knew that."

I know I sound like a broken record, but I keep saying the same message. Stop looking outside of yourselves for the change. The entire universe is enfolded within you. Look there.

Avocadess
2nd May 2012, 04:11
I would say that being awake for 30 years or 3 days in some ways really doesn't make much difference. Awake is awake.

As someone who has been awake for over 30 years, (I'm 58 years old now), I can definitely say that I am much more awake today than I was 2 years ago, and 2 years ago I was much more awake than 10 years before that -- yet I truly believe that those who may be waking up NOW -- and probably especially those who are young -- are waking up to a level it took me 30 years to get to. They often may not have the fund of information I have from sheer years of information-collecting and sorting in my own brain, but it feels a lot kind of like a big jigsaw puzzle that humanity has somehow been working on collectively.

I must say that I feel a sense of MUCH awakening happening now like NEVER before -- except maybe for a relatively short period during the '60s, which was rather remarkable.

I never really fell for dates that things were supposed to happen other than the Harmonic Convergence (which was really just on a spiritual and ethereal level that felt relatively anticlimactic) and the Y2K scare, which I swallowed hook, line and sinker. Until now. I DO see this month -- and indeed, the remainder of this year -- as an overall climactic experience. My best advice is to love yourself, do your best to eat and drink healthfully (raw organic foods, superfoods, wild spring water, green powders and the like), think proactively and positively and connect up with your heart. When there is a today that is difficult or seems insurmountable, summon patience with a faith that "this too shall pass," follow your heart and your inner passion/mission, and ENJOY THE RIDE...!