PDA

View Full Version : an open letter

nenosema
23rd April 2012, 01:15
Okay, if we think of it this way, that there is some sort of an energy barrier sheild outside of our planet, placed there by benevolent beings to ensure that we human beings ... do not move past in order to keep safe the benevolent ones out there, among us..

If we, in our mind state of war and fear are to go out there, we might.. no only would only disrupt the general atmosphere of space harmony.. Granted there are beings out there an in here whom are not benevolent and whom have more for us on their list than we would so choose.

But it are these beings of their species and common folk of our own who are in control of space exploration possibilities. if all of us have to raise our vibration in order to be granted this great access of being allowed to leave Earth, you know hollographically speaking.. this does not at all convey what i'm trying to say. Though how could it? i have found that i'm not better with my words of a given day. why should it be that i forget how to paint and imagine that sometime later also forgetting how to speak that i should be able to convey anything with a pen

it is not unreasonable to want to traverse the stars in our physical bodies. we know that you are not our babysitters,, and appreciate the modes of reasoning you have set on forth on the earth through your understanding of widespread peace.

we can transcend this, though not all of us want to. our DNA has been damaged over years to such extreams that it is conceivable to imagine it unfixable, but here we are functioning...?

Our biology and neuropharmacology, not to mention our waves of vibration are coming to witness ourselves in our own time. But for you it would seem like we have gotten the shorter end of the stick.

if truly you would like to regenerate you(r) race(s) we would hold that you treat us as such and please with hold your compunction. we are slowly coming into being and it is our greatly renowned fortune that you do not let us be eatn , Anymore. it is/was Not fair to our races that such a different and predatory species be allowed (by whomever) to have "free" rnage over the peoples of Earth:Terra. Mind , Body , Soul .. at such a young age & stage!

I Wish very deeply that we might find our own Spiritual and scientific magical paths through the mind and the stars , to evolve our own path

I foresee a greater trouble with thse 'problem makers' from our past and of (our terras) visitors. ie eating, gen manipulation, + other elses torture i'm sure..

Truly, we would love to know of your presence , and be let to sort through our own becoming, i know that we must be of a bother at times, but i truly hope there will be a time when we , souls of humankind through our beings come to know your own.

we are all teachers to one another, it is only for us to open our eyes and see that we are omni god consciousness waiting to expand together further in universe

This being said may i ask a few more questions??

why is it that you beloved ones stay away for so long? wait Don't answer that... :(

Ah, i guess i am beginning more and more to see what/where these perspectives are coming from
thankyou

you know i'd say if only we weren't so lost, the bigger groupe of us that is.

I wish that i could help them to open up their senses to the greater frequencies awakening within us, in all of us now. what is this that is happening to our black holes?

insert galaxy doodle]

Sometimes i wonder about the ones whom left the worm holes and i wonder. i wonder

But there is so much more i'd like to know---
when will you fellow souls come down? surly it will be an exciting and beautiful day for all. if you were to start in - - - - - i do believe you might be safest.. pre sey. once newshas world coverage. like i have said though, alot of people don't really know anything of the subject. on a level , it would only take a small majority from afar from here to listen

note:
we donot appreciate govern ment
we donot appreciate laws
we believe in god
we say goodbye to fear, hate, and ask.. where is the humanity?!?!
another chance, a little more time
after all have we not proven to you that in such a short time we were left to fall and start spiritually and memoryless from scratch ? you ask (or someone did) what is our true nature, thus forth asking the true nature of a lost soul. So while it is all that i commence, why do you not ask why? or cry tears of sorrow. our direction holds many hearts. Hearts that lift. but how do we transcend if we have not been given time enough to ask the question?

its from our hearts that we regain consciousness, through holding our hearts high that we come to know light,

Reconnect with the source everyone. if only for the time being. i realize that some are fighting on the side of the dark, (in a good way) putting up with it -for humanity- and for the sake of light- i should say. i know where you come from, but have you forgotten my dark fighting dears that you were a light being first who had accepted this darkend path because you know in your heart that the others could not handle it on their own while being the light being that they are? specifically our sisters and brothers who shown nothing but bright. we take it for them and for all who will come after. expand, please, share your light, it is our strength, to feel the warm souls when we do . because we know it exists but its so hard to see from here

omnilight
godspeed

jorr lundstrom
23rd April 2012, 01:40
I dont know who we are, and I dont know wot youre talking
about. LOL I am so happy with that.

All is well

Jorr 2.0