PDA

View Full Version : Our Future - can it boil down to one of these 3 Possibilities?

Chester
24th April 2012, 18:51
This new thread is stimulated by the discussions going on in:

Drake: Updates, clarifications and more

I wanted to isolate this discussion and make it a topic on its own.

In reading and analyzing the Drake thread, I see we have primarily two camps amongst the folks who believe there may be some truth to the existence and impending implementation of "The Plan."

I am excluding those who have decided the information is either untrue or that the Drakians (those who believe in and support these intended actions) are just being set up.

Thus we appear to have two groups amongst the believers and/or those who have not decided its a bunch of BS.

One group that says GO GO GO

And another that expresses the sentiment that we need to change the world through love and light for if we do it any other way, we will just end up with a new version of the same old garbage.

But consider this - One day in the future (if we do not have a planetary demolition) our ancestors (not including any who may have escaped off world) may look upon those who rose up in reclamation of the planet and had to do so in a way that went against their principles - as some pretty cool folks. This is a sacrifice of sorts and perhaps there may be one last sacrifice that gives us true freedom. Do not take this to mean I am suggesting to anyone what you should think or do - I am not making your decision that we roll the dice for some revolt that causes a great deal of death and destruction. But if the planet is moving in one of three possibilities, which would you choose?

a.) The final lock down occurs - two segements of humanity overtly emerge - the elite and the slaves - and the slaves are chipped where an external signal could usurp their mind to the point they can never get in touch with their spiritual nature - this is the final goal as reported by several respected researchers (Icke being one of the first) and whistle blowers (research Aaron Russo for example).

b.) Humanity waits until they reach the point enough collectively realize that a.) is the ultimate intentions of the in power elite and a last gasp revolt occurs.

c.) Enough of humanity realizes that a.) is the ultimate intentions of the in power elite and are going to take it upon themselves to take whatever actions are necessary to prevent a.) from happening despite the masses of humanity not yet being on board.

I am convinced a.) is the intentions of some within the in power elite. Just using logic, I suggest that the longer we wait, the closer we come to b.) happening or a.) happening.

Now let's look at b.) - each and every day we wait for b.) we risk not having the capacity to stop a.) from happening. Each day we wait, c.) fades away and b.) or a.) become the greater probability.

Now let me express an analogy. Most of us have had experience with someone we love having serious issues with drugs and/or alcohol. I cannot speak for others, but many folks have banded together with other family and friends of the subject and then acted upon the situation in what we have come to call - "Intervention." This often includes actions taken that are against the will of the subject. At times force has been needed. Is our current situation on earth any different when you really think about it?

I vote for c.) if we are not already too far into b.)

the_vast_mystery
24th April 2012, 19:49
Force will always be necessary, the question is on what level. The people espousing "Love and Light" aren't as wholesome as they seem to be. What they're advocating for is the direct use of meditation (which can affect target groups or individuals if there are enough focused hearts and minds) to basically act like the consciousness-equivalent of a Valium for these people. Which, actually is probably the most humane way to stop them, forcibly drug them (as they forcibly drug many of us through various chemical additives) into submission. Of course then there's the question of who you'd target and so on. Generally the Love/Light approach would only work if we had the numbers and the organization, because we'd basically be using direct meditation to convince the majority of first world heads of state (Who no doubt have some level of protection against such influences, meaning we'd need a lot) to come clean on disclosure. Of course this surmises that those at the top are even vulnerable to this approach, it's possible that they have access to devices which may prevent their minds from being changed in this way. Still, it counts as force.

This makes the approach implausible right now, although that might change in the future. On the other hand if we work with what we have/know now? Then it's much more likely a direct military/police intervention is needed. Why? Because with so many people still entirely locked in to the current socioeconomic structure there is no way to reach critical mass for peaceful non-participation to break the system wide open. So if we can't choke their dollar signs dry the only way to remove them from power is going to be police/military intervention. Because unless we can basically use meditation like a drug to suspend their "rational faculties" there is no way anyone at the top is going to give in. These are communities of people born and raised specifically not to have any empathetic response and so it's not that off to assume they can and will resort to anything as a means to remain in power including violent actions. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who would go for broke and try to blow everything up if they thought their "sweet deal" was over and they might be headed for jail.

We need the military and police on board if we want any guarantee of safety in the transfer of power. I trust a CEO about as much as I trust an African Warlord....which interestingly enough according to psychologists the two aren't that much different! ;p

modwiz
24th April 2012, 20:18
I like the C. solution myself. I wanted to post to get this thread moving and to keep it as positive as possible. My busy day prohibits me from sitting down and writing a more comprehensive post at this time. This subject needs some solid input. There are as yet unidentified issues but I am loathe to broach them because of the attitudes of some. Still, there may need to be some deeper discussions around the full spectrum of this topic that merit some light. This system we are now wanting to throw off was put into place with a lot of permission and even requests. Average people. not being deep thinkers, will ask for things that were put into their minds by others without thinking them through and the possible ramifications/consequences. I am thinking of those who elected harsh, law and order politicians here, as one very applicable example.

More later.

Cilka
24th April 2012, 20:20
I will vote for D.) Those who wish not to make any positive changes and choose to stay asleep will be transported to another planet, which has already been created by a universal consciousness. This planet will be similar to planet Earth but the consciousness of this Earth2 will match theirs. This Earth2 will host few species of animals and will be very much eager for the human species to introduce whatever technology it wishes upon this new Earth2. The rest of the humans who are awake and want to make the positive changes for both, the human species and the original Earth, will be allowed to continue living in harmony with the real planet Earth. I would assume that 90% of the human population would have to move to this new Earth2 and 10% would stay on Earth1.

Seriously, If I was a God that is exactly what I would do as I described in D. It is tiring to try to explain to destructive humans that their actions will be eventually detrimental to the survival of their own species and the planet as well. I am tired of talking to the wall, and staying silent does not help either. And I am so fu....g tired of wars and people killing one another. The involvement of the military has never solved anything peacefully. Have you heard the saying 'fighting for peace is like fu...g for virginity?' Well, that is how I feel about anyone holding a weapon while they are telling others that they are doing it for peace.

If it comes to that point when every human will be ordered to be microchipped, and there won't be any one except myself to stop it, then I will gladly take my own life. It will be obvious to me that I no longer will have a role to play here, and I no longer will choose to waste more time on this journey. I will have done what I was meant to do and it was time to finally come home.

That means that the others have won, the Gods have officially become the owners of this planet and everything else residing on it. I never meant to become anyone's property when I signed up on this project planet Earth. I have always wanted to be FREE.

It is almost impossible to tell what will happen in the near future. We just have to wait and see. We have done enough, and going in circles is kind of a waste of time. Those who wish not to awake, have the right to do so, and there is absolutely nothing we can or should do about it. We can only do the best for ourselves.

Chester
25th April 2012, 03:26
Its my guess that voting for d.) will end up being a vote for b.) or a.)

If you consider c.) c.) could theoretically be pulled off without conflict though the likelihood of that is all but 0%.

It would not be those who make the arrests that cause any violence. If you suggest that the act of making an arrest would cause violence and that anyone who has a brain sees that as should the arrestors see that and thus the occurrence of violence could be equally blamed on the arrestors then you are back to settling for b.) or a.)

Clearly nothing is that simple. I just keep hearing this famous quotation -

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."

I also have been reminded of this one (I think from David Icke) something like - "Hey Grandpa... what were you doing in the days before the chip, the days when people thought they could be free? Did anyone try and stop it?" Did you?

Cilka
25th April 2012, 03:43
Its my guess that voting for d.) will end up being a vote for b.) or a.)

If you consider c.) c.) could theoretically be pulled off without conflict though the likelihood of that is all but 0%.

It would not be those who make the arrests that cause any violence. If you suggest that the act of making an arrest would cause violence and that anyone who has a brain sees that as should the arrestors see that and thus the occurrence of violence could be equally blamed on the arrestors then you are back to settling for b.) or a.)

Clearly nothing is that simple. I just keep hearing this famous quotation -

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."

I also have been reminded of this one (I think from David Icke) something like - "Hey Grandpa... what were you doing in the days before the chip, the days when people thought they could be free? Did anyone try and stop it?" Did you?

Did I try to stop it? Well, I won't go into much detail here in this thread, I already talked about this in another thread, but I have successfully won two cases against two different companies, one for discrimination and the other one for sexual harassment. And I did it on my own without the help of the other employees who were also sexually harassed and discriminated against; no one supported me because they all were chicken shi ts.

Justoneman, it's not about what I am doing to change the world, the fact is that I have already done enough. I came to the conclusion that I cannot do it on my own, and when I was fighting in court with the psychos with the money, it was not really easy on me emotionally, it was very stressful especially when I was the only one complaining and fighting. Fortunately, I did gather evidence before I quit my jobs, and I have to say that without the evidence I would not have had a chance in winning on my own. Sure I changed the workplace environments for the other people who came after me, I made sure that no one would be sexually harassed or discriminated against, but at what cost. I have not got a thank you from anyone.

So now, I will allow you and the others to save the world, while I will sit back and watch. And we will see how far you will get. If you won't have enough people to support you there is a zero chance of success. Good luck.

Chester
25th April 2012, 03:57
Justoneman, it's not about what I am doing to change the world, the fact is that I have already done enough. I came to the conclusion that I cannot do it on my own, and when I was fighting in court with the psychos with the money, it was not really easy on me emotionally, it was very stressful especially when I was the only one complaining and fighting. Fortunately, I did gather evidence before I quit my jobs, and I have to say that without the evidence I would not have had a chance in winning on my own. Sure I changed the workplace environments for the other people who came after me, I made sure that no one would be sexually harassed or discriminated against, but at what cost. I have not got a thank you from anyone.

So now, I will allow you and the others to save the world, while I will sit back and watch. And we will see how far you will get. If you won't have enough people to support you there is a zero chance of success. Good luck.

Apparently in your two cases you chose C.) and if your are correct that you changed the environment for those who you left behind for the better then you showed a service to others action. Maybe they did not thank you directly, but we that want a better world thank you by taking risks ourselves to make this world better. Thank yourself and don't let bitterness stop you from doing the right thing again in the future.

xbusymom
25th April 2012, 04:07
Force will always be necessary, the question is on what level. The people espousing "Love and Light" aren't as wholesome as they seem to be. What they're advocating for is the direct use of meditation (which can affect target groups or individuals if there are enough focused hearts and minds) to basically act like the consciousness-equivalent of a Valium for these people. Which, actually is probably the most humane way to stop them, forcibly drug them (as they forcibly drug many of us through various chemical additives) into submission. Of course then there's the question of who you'd target and so on. Generally the Love/Light approach would only work if we had the numbers and the organization, because we'd basically be using direct meditation to convince the majority of first world heads of state (Who no doubt have some level of protection against such influences, meaning we'd need a lot) to come clean on disclosure. Of course this surmises that those at the top are even vulnerable to this approach, it's possible that they have access to devices which may prevent their minds from being changed in this way. Still, it counts as force.

This makes the approach implausible right now, although that might change in the future. On the other hand if we work with what we have/know now? Then it's much more likely a direct military/police intervention is needed. Why? Because with so many people still entirely locked in to the current socioeconomic structure there is no way to reach critical mass for peaceful non-participation to break the system wide open. So if we can't choke their dollar signs dry the only way to remove them from power is going to be police/military intervention. Because unless we can basically use meditation like a drug to suspend their "rational faculties" there is no way anyone at the top is going to give in. These are communities of people born and raised specifically not to have any empathetic response and so it's not that off to assume they can and will resort to anything as a means to remain in power including violent actions. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who would go for broke and try to blow everything up if they thought their "sweet deal" was over and they might be headed for jail.

We need the military and police on board if we want any guarantee of safety in the transfer of power. I trust a CEO about as much as I trust an African Warlord....which interestingly enough according to psychologists the two aren't that much different! ;p

hold on one cotton-picken minute... I NEVER said "Do Nothing- just sit around with your thumb up your @SS and smile the day away" (and yes that proves I am not as wholesome as you slate me as- it proves I am human AND REALISTIC) and I take offense at you putting (the wrong) intentions into my words. what I said was that it might be a possible avenue to use that (thought power of a re-balanced vibrational intent _ which is an action IN and OF itself) as a first strike that THEY are not able to destroy BECAUSE we are awake and aware of what their tactics are...

use that standpoint of NON-FEAR/NON-ANGER as a foundation to work from and take other actions you feel are necessary from a position of balanced and tempered emotions and awareness and understanding that there may be more than just your viewpoint involved is this whole conundrum

StarDust
25th April 2012, 04:55
The general assumption of this thread is that the traditional power structures will continue to exist irrespective of the fact that the earth is progressing forward as a spiritual entity; and there will be great struggle between those who seek positivity and those who seek to control. What most don't understand or to a large extent recognize is that the ascension shift was going to take place regardless of one's understanding of the process of spiritual ascension. This is taking place at a planetary level and not just at an individual level.

What makes this time for Gaia's ascension so unique (there are 20 or so planets undergoing the ascension process at this time) is that Gaia has chosen to ascend with all of her inhabitants intact (plants, animals, 3rd density beings-humans, dolphins, etc.). Typically the planet would shed it's skin like a cocoon and move forward leaving a former shell of itself in its previous density. This is not the case this time and is why our ascension process as a planet is being watched so carefully by many, many, off-planet entities.

If you listened to Drake's last 5 hour marathon on Wolf Spirit Radio (April 22, 2010), you may have noticed that he spent a fair amount of time speaking about the ascension process. This is key to understanding what is going on and the fact that the ET/ED's have been tapped by Source/Creator to step in and provide assistance. This time the riff raff must cease and decist, or be vaporized out of existence if they refuse to go quietly. This is why there have been no additional false flag events and there will cease to be any others moving forward. That is a fact. Thus, it also provides the understanding that "Option A" is a statistical impossibility.

As I have suggested in other threads it is critical to take a very giant step back and look at the bigger picture. Once you do you will come to the realization that the ascension process has been initiated and that the leap to 4th density positive (as outlined within "The RA Material") does not provide a future earth that will sustain negative entities, period! Sure, they may be permitted to live out their existence until they pass, but future beings that incarnate here will be "service to other" by nature.

I would like to offer one correction to Drake's statement about ascension; as I feel his statement was a bit overstated. Drake stated that in essence, evil would "cease to exist here in this realm." This is true from a perspective, but requires some refinement as a statement. Although negative entities (Drake refers to this as "evil") will no longer be permitted to incarnate onto 4th density Gaia, negativity will still be permitted to exist elsewhere in the cosmos. What is essentially happening is that Gaia will no longer be available as a learning planet for 3rd density souls who must experience the lower consciousness to gain experience that is not available within the upper densities.

Based on this understanding, I accept/choose option "E":

Gaia has chosen to ascend from 3rd density (where positive and negative polarities were permitted to exist for the process of learning/experience of lower conciousness) to 4th density positive where Gaia's inhabitants have been permitted to ascend en masse with her. This means that biblical armageddon (rapture and all that good stuff;o) will not take place and that people will awaken to their true identities as spiritual masters and co-creators as they move forward to regain their understanding of "The Law of ONE". In doing so, the negative forces that have chosen to dominate others in their quest to achieve "service to self" purity/polarity will be denied the ability to flourish on Earth. And like the caterpillar becoming the butterfly, humanity will be freed from its indentured servitude to thrive and begin the path to understanding that which is LOVE & UNDERSTANDING.:o

Footnote: "Option E (Everyone)" has been foretold by the ancients for millions of years; of course Gaia choosing to include us all was a very lovely gesture and a true blessing for ALL!

Dennis Leahy
25th April 2012, 05:12
I can hope for some powerful intervention, but in practicality (while waiting)...

I note that your option a.) says "humanity." Humanity is 7 billion people, 6.5 billion of which are in survival mode or just beyond it. Humanity is, by and large, completely in the dark. Most of humanity is like the dodo birds that the humans walked right up to and clubbed to death.

Let's refine "humanity" into a group that actually has the communication infrastructure to spread the information, and the capability and access to stop the key bad people.

The "Dark Cabal" is global, but (from what I have gleaned) most are based in the US. The military arm of the Dark Cabal is the US military, primarily, a bit of NATO and UN (which are, in turn, propped-up by the US.) I KNOW there are military persons of conscience who went into the military as service to others. I know you're out there, and I hope hope hope therer are as many as Drake says (60% to 90%.) After watching the military used to destroy nations and kill millions - in my lifetime alone - I have a very hard time believing there are even 60% of the military that are 'good guys.' But, I will be thrilled to be shown. Anyway, the Dark Cabal has bankers' headquarters and multinational headquarters and the New York Stock Exchange all in the US on US soil.

The US has the communications infrastructure to connect the people. (I personally DO NOT know how to use that infrastructure to connect people with ideas, but I trust some folks do.)

If Drake's team fails or fails to materialize, it's just us. If his team succeeds, well, game changer, I probably cannot make an intelligent remark, but from what I have been told, either a Libertarian force will be installed at the helm, or 320 million brainwashed people (let's make that 200 million eligible voters, of which 80 to 90% are brainwashed) would vote for some proposals for governance.

So far, even at best, it would be quite a long ways from bliss for the poor and working poor (Libertarians always seem to forget about them.) Maybe like at the end of slavery, the emancipated poor will get a free energy device, 5 acres, and an electric car? (rather than 40 acres and a mule)

Does a complete makeover of the US government, replacing every corporate-sponsored soul (that's all of them) with ordinary citizens with no corporate ties help much? It sure would seem like it to me. The Dark Cabal would ONLY be able to operate in the deep shadows, unable to control the US military, unable to control Congress that would then clamp down on banks and corporations - big time.

So, I'm going with G.) The Reset Button, because the target group in a.) is unreachable, and even if reached, cannot stop the US-based part of the problem (the biggest part, by far.)

I would even offer this: why not try? The Reset Button doesn't supersede anything (except corporate-sponsored elections and more of the same), so what's to lose?

Dennis

{edit} changed Reset Button to option "G" because you guys type so fast there will probably be an F before I get this typed! :~)

Chester
25th April 2012, 05:14
If I heard Drake correctly - didn't he say that this is the last place this level of darkness exists? Anyway, I did not want to introduce what you call option e.) as e.) loses the many who are the audience my post was targeted to. My most inner hope is e.) takes place in the form you state thus making a.) and b.) impossible and c.) unnecessary and d.) is basically a form of e.) which also won't matter in the event of e.)

But this beggers the question as to why David Wilcock and Drake would lift a finger towards supporting and/or assisting mass arrest actions if they are so certain e.) takes place anyway and solves the whole problem and all we need to do is sit back and wait for the ascension? It is a bit late but I hope you might help me out with this one StarDust and respond with your thoughts - great post and thanks

StarDust
25th April 2012, 05:48
If I heard Drake correctly - didn't he say that this is the last place this level of darkness exists? Anyway, I did not want to introduce what you call option e.) as e.) loses the many who are the audience my post was targeted to. My most inner hope is e.) takes place in the form you state thus making a.) and b.) impossible and c.) unnecessary and d.) is basically a form of e.) which also won't matter in the event of e.)

But this beggers the question as to why David Wilcock and Drake would lift a finger towards supporting and/or assisting mass arrest actions if they are so certain e.) takes place anyway and solves the whole problem and all we need to do is sit back and wait for the ascension? It is a bit late but I hope you might help me out with this one StarDust and respond with your thoughts - great post and thanks

You're welcome and I'm happy to contribute to the discussion/understanding. I'm delighted that people are discussing a positive future and one that seemed almost impossible but just a few years ago.

Yes, that was the essence of what Drake said, but is overstated to the unaware. I wasn't taking notes on his verbiage, but that was the gist of it. There will be a time when positive and negative are reunited as ONE, but that will be once source decides it's had enough and wishes to collapse all back into ONEness.

I was not suggesting that this process here on Earth would not occur without birthing pains; but just to inform people that change is going to happen regardless of one's current paradigm. My primary point is to educate those who seek the truth about what is truly going on which is why I provided "Option E". The ascension process is occurring on a much, much larger scale than humanity. It's time for us all to collectively step out of ego and recognize what is happening at the galactic level.

With regard to Drake, Wilcock, Fulford, Kettler and others supporting mass arrests, I think that this is a responsible approach to cleaning up the mess the negatives have created. This will enable humanity to move forward as a species as peaceful loving beings. After all, they are not suggesting mass executions, but justice based on common law. I do think that this will be a great deal of work and that it will require the involvement of everyone in the process. It is time for people to reclaim their rights and to shed their tendency to be bystanders and become activists to co-create a better world.

Regardless of wether people are aware of the process, the decision was made by Gaia which encapsulates the collective consciousness of the planet. That includes every man, woman, child and in this case virtually every creature on board. I think Drake has done an outstanding job via his homespun spirituality based lectures to connect to people. He and a few select others are doing fantastic service to inform people about what is really going on in the world of geo-politics; and helping people to prepare both physically and spirtually for a future that is vastly different (in a very good way) from what we accept as normal today.

deridan
25th April 2012, 06:53
this is all i know, it is pretty pathetic that us as a human specie can go back to zero.

http://www.viewzone.com/reincarnationseries.html

the last link on this page goes to a person who regressed into a future life, with space colonies in earths orbit and with humanity mining the moon after we nuke ourselves in a war.
you would think we evolve more, become a 'vast and superior' alien specie, but the impression i have is that people are pretty dull,
don't the ptb-crowd know how to achieve a goal,.... i hope 500years from hence that they become pickings to an alien specie that picks the weakest zebra from the milky-way galactic system;

if our spirits still survive to reincarnate then, one will see a whole lot of budda's 5000years hence hoping to escape the reincarnation cycle, trying to become fully spiritual beings,..... no hope they will say of mankind ever becoming an advanced intergalactic specie!, they'll just start again as they have after Atlantis, and after however our present plays out to this war scenario say 1eon from now,... and oh this drake thing is nothing but a present scenario, in my ignorance of it, i'd say no power group would put out its intention to another group,.... this is probably only a tester to see what el'public thinks or says

The Truth Is In There
25th April 2012, 11:14
i'm still waiting for the mass arrests to happen. all i currently see are lots and lots of people being used as slaves, told there's no money and taxes have to be raised, crammed full of neurotoxins from food and meds that turn their brains to mush and a few die hard love & lighters that say soon all will be well because don't you see it, we're ascending.

the funniest thing is all those people who claim they have 'ascension symptoms' because that's what they've been told it feels like when in reality their bodies are full of poisons and lacking in certain minerals and vitamins (whose lack, incidentally, creates exactly the same symptoms as 'ascension'). the same goes for the unbelievable rise is mentally retarded children. they're not holding a higher frequency, they're merely being poisoned by mercury, fluoride or lack a certain little vitamin that's important for brain and nerve development. but nobody tells people this, it's not new agey enough. they're all being conned.

ascension happens within each person and the majority are so far from ready that expecting a mass ascension is ridiculous, i've come to see that now (or am i just being A.I. controlled to say this? or maybe it's an archon?). the only solution for mother earth to create a golden age is to clean herself thoroughly of the little critters that are destroying her now more than ever before in the last 10000 or more years. but wait, we're ascending, so that's probably a part of the process anyway.

StarDust
25th April 2012, 16:30
ascension happens within each person and the majority are so far from ready that expecting a mass ascension is ridiculous, i've come to see that now (or am i just being A.I. controlled to say this? or maybe it's an archon?). the only solution for mother earth to create a golden age is to clean herself thoroughly of the little critters that are destroying her now more than ever before in the last 10000 or more years. but wait, we're ascending, so that's probably a part of the process anyway.

Yes, you are correct in observing that Gaia is currently cleansing herself with the aide of ET/EDs to disenfranchise the negative beings that have controlled the people of earth for thousands of years. We have never been truly free in that sense, only given the illusion that we have freedom. Enslavement has come in the form of our current banking, political and health care systems. This is even more so for citizens of developed nations and more so for citizens of the United States. Fortunately, we have crossed the bridge that will deliver freedom to all. This will not be without hard work by a some and democratic participation by all.

The way this is transpiring is to force the collapse of our current systems that enslave the majority of us: banking, government and pharma. By in effect hitting the "reset button" we will be able to move forward as a peaceful collective and begin to learn the next lessons within spiritual advancement.

As I've stated previously, this is not a surprise event. It is in accordance with the ancients and has been planned for a very, very long time. The difference this time is that the entire planet will ascend and people will be permitted to live out their lives until they pass. It is still the responsibility of the individual to do his/her own work in order to continue to incarnate into a 4th density positive world. For those who are not ready to advance forward, they will choose to reincarnate into other 3rd density worlds until they are ready to graduate at a later time.

If this perspective has caught anyone's interest and you wish to learn more, I highly recommend reading "The RA Material" by Elkins Ruckert, McCarthy.

In service,
SD