PDA

View Full Version : MMS on Trial

25th April 2012, 02:06
Received this from Astrid on another thread.

Project Green life and MMS are on trial by the FDA. Stating that MMS and Sodium Chlorite are drugs subject to regulation by the FDA.

"- MMS on Trial -
Grand Jury to Determine
the Fate of Daniel Smith (and MMS)"
More here...

Please take a stand to help save MMS and Daniel Smith from the FDA:
http://mmsnews.org/component/acymail...id-153613.html (http://mmsnews.org/component/acymailing/url/urlid-67/mailid-42/subid-153613.html)

Looks like time to stock up on MMS maybe.....

i will quote the whole email that came via Jim Humble to my inbox.

"
Grand Jury to Determine
the Fate of Daniel Smith (and MMS)

A man’s life - and that of his friends and family - hangs in the balance. They need our immediate help. The FDA’s prosecutor has called for a federal grand jury to be convened in the Eastern District of Washington in less than ten days. We don’t have much time to make history.

Please take a stand to help save MMS and Daniel Smith from the FDA: http://iamnotananimal.org/

The FDA seeks to have the courts declare MMS a "drug" subject to regulation by the FDA and to charge Daniel Smith of Project GreenLife and others with violations of Title 18 Section 371, "Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States" in violation of The Food Drug and Cosmetic Act.

On June 29, 2011, without any warning, the FDA raided Daniel Smith’s home along with two companies that did Project GreenLife's fulfillment and bottling.

Armed with guns and vests, they seized everything: computers, hard drives, business records, private member records, product, equipment, and every penny from every bank account, wiping Project GreenLife out all in a single afternoon. Not a bad day’s work for a stealthy yearlong operation.

Project GreenLife was a 1st and 14th Amendment Private Membership Association. As Trustee, Daniel wrote the FDA a year prior, asking if the agency had any legal and valid objection to making MMS available to private members in the private domain.

By the help and counsel of the ProAdvocate Group, Daniel based his inquiry on a good-faith understanding of U.S. Supreme Court case law as it pertained to the activities of a private association. Daniel told the FDA unless they objected within ten days he would assume they had no objection.

While they could have just replied, they didn’t, leaving Daniel to believe he was free to go about his business. In the meanwhile, FDA agents spent a year quietly going through his garbage, putting GPS tracking devices on his cars, having agents sign membership contracts affirming they were not federal agents so they could make fraudulent buys.

Slowly and methodically they gathered enough information to craft a story that would shock a Magistrate into granting them nearly a hundred warrants so they could completely wipe Project GreenLife out all in a single day. They wanted to teach Daniel Smith a lesson, limit the availability of MMS to the world, and make sure nobody else tried exercising their constitutional rights.

Daniel has been fighting for his life and the lives of his people for ten months with very little resources and without an attorney. He’s kept everything under wraps until now.

If the FDA wins this case, it would result in a horrible precedent by an uninformed court’s determination that MMS and sodium chlorite are “drugs” subject to regulatory oversight, and Daniel and others may go to prison for a very long time.

But they’ve underestimated the MMS Movement. We have a chance to turn it all around and stop this before it goes any further. Both a grand jury and trial jury can put an end to the tyranny of rogue agencies like the FDA with what is called "Jury Nullification".

Google those words and share what you learn. If we band together, Jury Nullification could be the end of corrupt government.

Prosecutors, judges, and agencies like the FDA are terrified of the words “Jury Nullification” because it educates jurors of their right and power to decide what is and isn’t a “just” law, placing the real Power back into the hands of the People where it belongs.

This is how the prohibition on alcohol was repealed in America in 30’s. Juries simply refused to convict because the law was unjust.

Harlan F. Stone, the 12th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1941 said: “The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided...

If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal offence is unfair, or that it infringes upon the defendant's natural god-given unalienable or constitutional rights, then it is his duty to affirm that the offending statute is really no law at all and that the violation of it is no crime at all, for no one is bound to obey an unjust law.”

Juries are made of people like you and me. They aren't dumb and they can see through greedy government charades if they are provided with enough facts.

The facts in this case are sodium chlorite is not a drug, the FDA has no jurisdiction, and Daniel Smith and Project GreenLife are not criminals. The problem is, grand juries tend to only hear the prosecutor's version of the story, and trial juries rarely hear the evidence that would acquit.

However, a prosecutor is obligated to share "exculpatory evidence" and we can help with that!

The jury needs to hear that sodium chlorite is not a drug, that chlorine dioxide, privately made, is perfectly safe to use, and that the FDA is overreaching!

They also need to know that Daniel Smith and his people are not criminals. They need to hear they (the jury) have the power to put an end to the FDA’s 110 year reign of sickness and terror.

Here is a link to Sample Declarations you can download and read. If you agree, and you are willing to take a stand for Daniel and his family, and for MMS, and to tell the government and the FDA to BACK OFF, and to help the Jury get reacquainted with their true Power; then simply SIGN AND SEND!

Follow the instructions for 10,000 Declarations on IAmNotAnAnimal.org. It will cost only the money and time it takes to mail and you could help make history and save more lives. I doubt any court or jury has received thousands of testimonies like this, until now.

Every declaration counts. Don’t think other people will send enough that yours won’t matter. If everyone thinks that, no one will send anything, and Daniel Smith and his family will be left to the sharks and the tyranny will continue.

PGL helped the MMS movement grow by making MMS available all over the world for over four years. They gave half of every bottle sold back to those who shared it. Here is our chance to support them in return and get the truth about MMS and the FDA on the Record!

Remember, we have less than ten days. Let’s see if we can get 10,000 Declarations sent THIS weekend."

Love

Nora

Mozart
25th April 2012, 02:56
Thank you, Nora, for posting this.

I'm livid about this attack of the FDA on Project Green Life (PGL).

I'm hoping that the mass arrests would put a stop to this GESTAPO maneuver by the gummint to stop the spread of the MMS.

I had a "reseller's account" with PGL, so I was able to bring in enough money to live on via Google Ad Words via the sales of the MMS. PGL was very good with their deliveries of the product, the payment of money and of the design of their site.

I got to know Daniel Smith well with a number of email exchanges that we had. He was a nice guy.

When the FDA GESTAPO bastards made their first visit to the PGL headquarters -- 5 well-dressed FDA bastards dressed in Brooks Brother suits and sunglasses -- and politely implied to PGL that if they did not stop selling the very-successful-selling MMS, that the FDA "would take further action" against PGL.

They had Daniel spooked, so he yanked the MMS off the site and stopped selling it, but still sold other products, but the sales of those other products paled, compared to the sales of the main workhorse -- the MMS.

I flipped a wig and did a frenzied exchange of emails with Daniel with my telling him that the burden of proof was on the eff'n FDA, not PGL and Daniel agreed, so he got his own Attys on it.

Eventually, after several months, PGL quietly put the MMS back on the market, but the sales momentum never did recover and the shipments of the MMS started to suffer and I just knew with a dread gut feeling that the FDA would swoop in with SWAT teams and finish them for good.

And those FDA bastards did just that. Now the courts are planning the final finish-off of PGL.

Although signing a petition may make one feel good, it won't do anything. Stopping these bastards with the mass arrests and eliminating the entire, eff'n color-of-law system is the only way that we can stop these bastards.

They are killing us -- literally -- with the thousands of cuts cutting into our Tree of Liberty, so we really need to stop them, wholesale, and throw off the yoke of corporate tyranny once and for all.

Those color-of-law bastards are so relentless in their attacking us from all angles, all directions in every aspect of our lives. Signing petitions, protesting, contacting the sold-out politicians, etc, won't do jack ****.

Only a wholesale stopping them cold by physically removing/arresting them with the FORCE of the will of our people via our county Sheriffs, the US Marshals, the US military, the militia and the people themselves can stop this massive color-of-law monster in it's tracks.

I hope to God that we can really stop them cold.

<sigh>

~Mozart

gripreaper
25th April 2012, 03:07
Thanks Mozart. I bought enough MMS back in the day to help hundreds of people when the time comes. As a matter of fact, after I finish my raw organic fruit and vegetable smoothie, I'm going to take my MMS for the night.

Mozart
25th April 2012, 03:28
Thanks Mozart. I bought enough MMS back in the day to help hundreds of people when the time comes. As a matter of fact, after I finish my raw organic fruit and vegetable smoothie, I'm going to take my MMS for the night.

YW, gripreaper ~

Yes, I bought a ton of MMS, too, but I made the grave error of giving most of it away, letting the website do the selling and ignoring my own inner promptings to order and stock up on the MMS as much as possible. So now I have only ONE set of MMS ... for myself. <sigh>

But at least many dozens of people have their MMS that they got for free, so that's a good thing. And, of course, one can make their own MMS.

Smoothies are awesome. I like to throw in food-grade diatomaceous earth into my smoothies. I bought a 50-lb bag of it at my local garden warehouse, so I've been giving away one-lb bags of the wonderful stuff to local friends. Highly recommended ... but I bet that you already have that stuff on hand.

I just really, really want those color-of-law GESTAPO *#$%^^&** gone!

Best to you,

~Mozart

gripreaper
25th April 2012, 03:33
Smoothies are awesome. I like to throw in food-grade diatomaceous earth into my smoothies. I bought a 50-lb bag of it at my local garden warehouse, so I've been giving away one-lb bags of the wonderful stuff to local friends. Highly recommended ... but I bet that you already have that stuff on hand. Best to you,
~Mozart

I don't have the clay on hand yet, but I'm about to introduce it, as I live in the Northwest United States and am exposed to high levels of radiation from Fukushima.

You know, when you add it all up, it really is unbelievable how entrenched the power elite are in every single aspect of life and consciousness. It really is going to take a complete overthrow, and I sure hope we are ready.

Getting back on topic, if there is anyone who lives in Spokane who can hand out the "jury nullification" fliers in front of the courthouse, that might help. Jurors do not know that they can vote their conscience and do not have to follow the instructions from the judge, who has no jurisdiction to practice law from the bench.

Of course, if one is soverign they can challenge jurisdiction and lack of ratification of commencement. An accused has the right to face his accuser, who must be an injured party and be able to show how they are injured. The FDA cannot come in as an injured party. Other tactics are to check the judges bond and his Dunn and Bradstreet number and prove he is a private corporation and not a public servant.

It just amazes me that such a good man, who gave proper Administrative notice prior to proceeding, is now being railroaded. Pisses me off.

25th April 2012, 04:20
Thank you Mozart for sharing your professional and personal experience with Project Green Life and Daniel Smith.
I too share your strong sentiment about Godzilla.

Gripreaper appreciate your sharing and knowledge of the law and the sovereign rights of the people.

Getting back on topic, if there is anyone who lives in Spokane who can hand out the "jury nullification" fliers in front of the courthouse, that might help. Jurors do not know that they can vote their conscience and do not have to follow the instructions from the judge, who has no jurisdiction to practice law from the bench.

Of course, if one is soverign they can challenge jurisdiction and lack of ratification of commencement. An accused has the right to face his accuser, who must be an injured party and be able to show how they are injured. The FDA cannot come in as an injured party. Other tactics are to check the judges bond and his Dunn and Bradstreet number and prove he is a private corporation and not a public servant.

It just amazes me that such a good man, who gave proper Administrative notice prior to proceeding, is now being railroaded. Pisses me off.

Love

Nora

gripreaper
25th April 2012, 05:03
Here is the governments response to the Motion to Strike on issue of standing:

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/darjany/Government.Response.to.Strike.Motion.pdf

Here's Daniel's rebuttal to the issue of standing and the issue of the difference between UNITED STATES and the united States of America. Mozart, would you look at this and comment?

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/darjany/REPLY_TO_PARISI_RESPONSE_STANDING-RMP.pdf

Bastards want to come in under color of law as an agent for the corporatocracy and not under the organic constitution and the original united States as a true injured party.

Mozart
25th April 2012, 16:01
Here is the governments response to the Motion to Strike on issue of standing:

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/darjany/Government.Response.to.Strike.Motion.pdf

Here's Daniel's rebuttal to the issue of standing and the issue of the difference between UNITED STATES and the united States of America. Mozart, would you look at this and comment?

Gripreaper ~

Thank you for asking. Everything that I say here is to be construed as a general comment, as I know that you know everything that I'll write here, plus you know a lot more than I do in the realm of Law/legal matters, anyway.

Ah, the Supreme Law site ... one of my favorite sites. Paul Andrew Mitchell is a brilliant jurist, but he has his own flaws -- like we all do, especially me -- so those flaws have limited him to some extent.

Mitchell and I got into a knock-down, drag-out debate in his forum over the Reconstruction Acts; I insisted that those Acts drove the final nail in the coffin of the Republic, sealing its fate and Mitchell insisted that the Reconstruction Acts reconstituted the Republic. But I still have the highest respect and admiration for Paul Andrew Mitchell and am grateful for what I've learned from his wonderful site.

All courts today are quasi-military tribunals operating under the aegis of the UCC Code. None of them are true Constitutional, Judicial, Due Process Courts of Law. Some jurists have argued that the Supreme Court also wears the hat of an Article III Court -- I'm not convinced that this is the case -- not after the seminal Tompkins vs. Erie Railroad case, anyway.

It was hard for me to read those two links, as it hit so close to home. It's one thing to read about legal suffering of others whom I don't personally know, but it's another to see this kind of legal tyranny happening so close to home.

<sigh>

Daniel was careful to use "c/o" for an address, but I think that he should have added in "in Special Appearance, Under Protest" in the opening part of his legal document.

Quite frankly, there is no remedy whatsoever for the People in any of these damn courts that really are quasi-military tribunals that are operating under the UCC Code. None whatsoever. So, no matter how brilliant the argument that Daniel may have presented, he would have lost, or been denied. I've seen attempt after attempt after attempt by Paul Andrew Mitchell to have his day in court -- with perfectly-written legal briefs -- only to be denied over and over and over again.

Notice that the damn chancellors (i.e. judges) "summarily dismissed" the case, citing several other cases that had similar arguments. That's by design, as the commercial tribunals carefully record specific cases that they then use to conveniently strike down other cases by Stare Decisis.

But it's a very, very selective Stare Decisis using only carefully-chosen cases that have been recorded. There have been many, many cases that never have been recorded, as the outcomes in those cases (via jury decisions) were not supportive of the maintenance of of the color-of-law legal power grid.

They allow a case here and there to be lost (non-critical cases) in order to keep an appearance of legitimacy, but they never lose critical cases and the kinds of cases that would be useful for Stare Decisis in applying the damn summary dismissals and writ of cert denied crap.

The chancellors can write their own laws, create their own interpretations, completely control what kinds of evidence can be brought forth in every single case, etc. etc. It's total dictatorship in every single, damn court. Eff 'em!

I detest this whole game.

<sigh>

gripreaper
25th April 2012, 16:14
Mozart, I like Paul Mitchell too, although I agree with you that the Reconstruction Act is what finally closed the door to the republic. Seven southern states walked out of congress in opposition to the act, and the organic congress never reconvened. The corporate government was put in place, while a state of emergency has been held in place ever since. The 14th amendment made all of us slaves and emancipated no one, and the loss of the original 13th amendment was a total travesty.

This is why I make such a huge distinction between public and private, de jure and de facto, soverign or slave. One really must fully extricate themselves from the matrix or be subject to it in all facets. I just don't think that many can do it, as you pointed out in another thread about the 5000 energy devices which have been suppressed, and the presidents killed for trying to bring in honest money. It's a huge problem.

Mozart
25th April 2012, 16:32
This is why I make such a huge distinction between public and private, de jure and de facto, soverign or slave. One really must fully extricate themselves from the matrix or be subject to it in all facets. I just don't think that many can do it, as you pointed out in another thread about the 5000 energy devices which have been suppressed, and the presidents killed for trying to bring in honest money. It's a huge problem.

Well said, brother. It's a huge problem, indeed.

People's eyes just glaze over almost immediately when I try to point out the facts of Law vs. law, let alone go into details of it. I try to get them to ask questions, but so many know so little that they can't even form the proper questions to ask about Law/legal matters.

<sigh>

What are your favorite sites to point people towards for them to learn from?

And what's your story in how you learned so much about Law/legal matters, as I'm sure that it's a fascinating story?

[Edit: We can continue this Law/legal line(s) of thought in some other thread, if you like, as I don't want to inadvertently hijack the central topic of this thread. Nora has a dead-on aim in tossing tomatoes, ya know ... (joking!)]

~Mozart

Carmody
25th April 2012, 17:13
If MMS is a drug, then they have to admit to putting it in everyone's water --- for decades.

In many many places, it is the standard application at water treatment facilities.

seko
25th April 2012, 18:05
We are still selling MMS here in Mexico and will do so until otherwise.

I don;t know if we can ship it to the USA and how many bottles, that will be the issue.

ThePythonicCow
25th April 2012, 22:06
If MMS is a drug, then they have to admit to putting it in everyone's water --- for decades.

In many many places, it is the standard application at water treatment facilities.

:) - Good point.

Even Wikipedia (Chlorine dioxide) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide) agrees:

A much smaller, but important, market for chlorine dioxide is for use as a disinfectant. Since 1999 a growing proportion of the chlorine dioxide made globally for water treatment and other small-scale applications has been made using the chlorate, hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid method, which can produce a chlorine-free product at high efficiency. Traditionally, chlorine dioxide for disinfection applications has been made by one of three methods using sodium chlorite or the sodium chlorite - hypochlorite method:

haibane
26th April 2012, 01:54
Meanwhile, real criminals are busy trying to get investigation of real crimes criminalized ...

K2n6QO2M8iQ

bubblybogger
27th April 2012, 00:45
For those that follow Jim Humble and MMS... there is a plea for help out there... and it needs action quick for those that understand what is at stake... Virtual family and friend of mine, though I just heard about it a day or so ago... any friend of Jim Humble is a brother of mine.

anyway. this was posted on Veritas Forum (Manticore) a couple days ago. I'm passing the torch... doing what I can do. It costs about $18 to send a couple of priority mail affidavits off... if you care to share your voice...

a life and a way of life in the balance....

A man’s life - and that of his friends and family - hangs in the balance. They need our immediate help. The FDA’s prosecutor has called for a federal grand jury to be convened in the Eastern District of Washington in less than ten days. We don’t have much time to make history.

http://iamnotananimal.org/

The FDA seeks to have the courts declare MMS a "drug" subject to regulation by the FDA and to charge Daniel Smith of Project GreenLife and others with violations of Title 18 Section 371, "Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States" in violation of The Food Drug and Cosmetic Act.

On June 29, 2011, without any warning, the FDA raided Daniel Smith’s home along with two companies that did Project GreenLife's fulfillment and bottling.

Armed with guns and vests, they seized everything: computers, hard drives, business records, private member records, product, equipment, and every penny from every bank account, wiping Project GreenLife out all in a single afternoon. Not a bad day’s work for a stealthy yearlong operation.

Project GreenLife was a 1st and 14th Amendment Private Membership Association. As Trustee, Daniel wrote the FDA a year prior, asking if the agency had any legal and valid objection to making MMS available to private members in the private domain.

By the help and counsel of the ProAdvocate Group, Daniel based his inquiry on a good-faith understanding of U.S. Supreme Court case law as it pertained to the activities of a private association. Daniel told the FDA unless they objected within ten days he would assume they had no objection.

While they could have just replied, they didn’t, leaving Daniel to believe he was free to go about his business. In the meanwhile, FDA agents spent a year quietly going through his garbage, putting GPS tracking devices on his cars, having agents sign membership contracts affirming they were not federal agents so they could make fraudulent buys.
Slowly and methodically they gathered enough information to craft a story that would shock a Magistrate into granting them nearly a hundred warrants so they could completely wipe Project GreenLife out all in a single day. They wanted to teach Daniel Smith a lesson, limit the availability of MMS to the world, and make sure nobody else tried exercising their constitutional rights.

Daniel has been fighting for his life and the lives of his people for ten months with very little resources and without an attorney. He’s kept everything under wraps until now.
If the FDA wins this case, it would result in a horrible precedent by an uninformed court’s determination that MMS and sodium chlorite are “drugs” subject to regulatory oversight, and Daniel and others may go to prison for a very long time.

But they’ve underestimated the MMS Movement. We have a chance to turn it all around and stop this before it goes any further. Both a grand jury and trial jury can put an end to the tyranny of rogue agencies like the FDA with what is called "Jury Nullification".
Google those words and share what you learn. If we band together, Jury Nullification could be the end of corrupt government.

Prosecutors, judges, and agencies like the FDA are terrified of the words “Jury Nullification” because it educates jurors of their right and power to decide what is and isn’t a “just” law, placing the real Power back into the hands of the People where it belongs.

This is how the prohibition on alcohol was repealed in America in 30’s. Juries simply refused to convict because the law was unjust.

Harlan F. Stone, the 12th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1941 said: “The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided...

If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal offence is unfair, or that it infringes upon the defendant's natural god-given unalienable or constitutional rights, then it is his duty to affirm that the offending statute is really no law at all and that the violation of it is no crime at all, for no one is bound to obey an unjust law.”

Juries are made of people like you and me. They aren't dumb and they can see through greedy government charades if they are provided with enough facts.

The facts in this case are sodium chlorite is not a drug, the FDA has no jurisdiction, and Daniel Smith and Project GreenLife are not criminals. The problem is, grand juries tend to only hear the prosecutor's version of the story, and trial juries rarely hear the evidence that would acquit.

However, a prosecutor is obligated to share "exculpatory evidence" and we can help with that!

The jury needs to hear that sodium chlorite is not a drug, that chlorine dioxide, privately made, is perfectly safe to use, and that the FDA is overreaching!

They also need to know that Daniel Smith and his people are not criminals. They need to hear they (the jury) have the power to put an end to the FDA’s 110 year reign of sickness and terror.

Here is a link to Sample Declarations you can download and read. If you agree, and you are willing to take a stand for Daniel and his family, and for MMS, and to tell the government and the FDA to BACK OFF, and to help the Jury get reacquainted with their true Power; then simply SIGN AND SEND!

Follow the instructions for 10,000 Declarations on IAmNotAnAnimal.org. It will cost only the money and time it takes to mail and you could help make history and save more lives. I doubt any court or jury has received thousands of testimonies like this, until now.
Every declaration counts. Don’t think other people will send enough that yours won’t matter. If everyone thinks that, no one will send anything, and Daniel Smith and his family will be left to the sharks and the tyranny will continue.

PGL helped the MMS movement grow by making MMS available all over the world for over four years. They gave half of every bottle sold back to those who shared it. Here is our chance to support them in return and get the truth about MMS and the FDA on the Record!

Remember, we have less than ten days. Let’s see if we can get 10,000 Declarations sent THIS weekend.

It starts with yours!

Go to IAmNotAnAnimal.org.

click on the highlighted link... if so inclined. not much time I know.

Avocadess
28th April 2012, 02:03
Great thread. Can anyone tell me the best link to get the recipe of how to make MMS?

28th April 2012, 02:47
Great thread. Can anyone tell me the best link to get the recipe of how to make MMS?

Here is a thread on MMS and Sodium Chlorite....http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40290-Question-about-making-MMS-with-Sodium-Chlorite-Powder&p=455382&highlight=Sodium+Chlorite#post455382
You can also do a search on P.A. for Sodium Chlorite

Love

Nora

araucaria
28th April 2012, 10:02

In that case, just tell people to add some lemon juice to a glass of water :)

Mel Fabregas has info on MMS on his Veritas site, he says it saved his life.

percival tyro
28th April 2012, 10:07
Hi Avocadess, ehow.com Will instruct you in making sodium chlorite from salt.

jaybee
28th April 2012, 10:41

That is a very interesting point you make there. Could it actually be that simple?

I just poured a glass of tap water and added some lime juice (I didn't have lemon juice)...left it for 3 - 4 minutes and then drank it. Trying to sniff out the tell tale pong of the activated mms. Couldn't smell much except the lime...but at the end I thought I had a slight whiff of it...not sure.

I have heard before that starting the day with a (warm) glass of water with a few drops of lemon juice in it was benificial to health. Maybe this is why.

Do they use the same kind of chlorine/chlorite in tap water as is in mms ?

araucaria
28th April 2012, 10:59

That is a very interesting point you make there. Could it actually be that simple?

I just poured a glass of tap water and added some lime juice (I didn't have lemon juice)...left it for 3 - 4 minutes and then drank it. Trying to sniff out the tell tale pong of the activated mms. Couldn't smell much except the lime...but at the end I thought I had a slight whiff of it...not sure.

I have heard before that starting the day with a (warm) glass of water with a few drops of lemon juice in it was benificial to health. Maybe this is why.

A chemical is a chemical, if it's the same it's the same, but I personally don't know.

I don't know either whether the dilution process occurring in advance would interfere with the activation process, but it would be nice if it didn't.

Tane Mahuta
28th April 2012, 11:14
Awesome thread, thankyou nora!!

Thankyou mozart for your input!!

TM

jaybee
28th April 2012, 11:18

A chemical is a chemical, if it's the same it's the same, but I personally don't know.

I don't know either whether the dilution process occurring in advance would interfere with the activation process, but it would be nice if it didn't.

Thanks for reply....I just looked at Pauls link earlier...don't have the time to take all the details in at the moment...ie. if they have done anything to interfere with the activation process

...but they did take the trouble to add something about mms at the bottom...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide

Safety

On July 30, 2010 and again on October 1, 2010, the United States Food and Drug Administration warned against the use of the product "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS", which when made up according to instructions produces chlorine dioxide. MMS has been marketed as a treatment for a variety of conditions, including HIV, cancer, and acne. The FDA warning informed consumers that this industrial bleach can cause serious harm to health, including severe dehydration, nausea and diarrhea.[24] There have been no reported deaths from use of MMS; however the FDA has received numerous reports of nausea, severe vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration.[25]

don't know if putting this on the link is a clue that 'activation' IS possible in tap water with lemon juice/lime juice?

or not....:)

28th April 2012, 18:58
There hasn't been one report of any deaths due to the use of MMS or resulting in any serious illness or harm to humans. This is a big sham brought on by the FDA.

By Adam Abrahams

‘FDA Protection’ At Work v. MMS (http://phaelosopher.com/2012/04/22/fda-protection-at-work-v-mms/)

I’m going to start right here by saying it deeply saddens me to feel that the image above is an appropriate representation of events that are reported below, but that’s how I see it.
For almost two years I have followed, with minimal comment, the saga of Daniel Smith of Project Green Life, who the FDA sought to make an example to discourage merchants from selling and distributing MMS.
On June 11, 2011, while Daniel was on a road trip to a yoga camp with his daughter, FDA agents — with guns drawn and protective vests in place prepared for a shootout — raided Smith’s home. “Securing” the premises, they forced his wife to sit on the curb while they ransacked the property.
When they were done, the agents had seized everything they could to undermine not only PGL as an MMS distributor, but of Smith’s ability to earn a living whatsoever, confiscating computers, hard drives, business records, private member records, product, equipment, and every penny from every bank account.
They also raided the fulfillment and bottling companies that provided the MMS product under contract to PGL.
Mind you, he had not lost his right to earn a living. He still had the right to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise. Additionally, the harm of his action needed to be self-evident. In spite of the FDA’s public statements to this effect, evidence of such harm has yet to be demonstrated, whereas the success stories remain on the rise.
Please note before I go on, that this is not to say that MMS is “a” cure, or “the” cure. The question here, is whether it is the harmful agent that the FDA claims, and whether the rights of private individuals, including Daniel Smith and you and me, can be kicked to the curb in such a callous manner by a government agency on the strength of unverified, specious, or outright false claims.

(This article (http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2011/05/fda-targets-supplement-manufacturers.html) shares many other FDA acts against distributors of nutritional or “unapproved” benign products.)

The FDA should be called to task for the RESULTS that the health care business is getting with the products that it has already approved, yet it has spent two years and who knows how many millions of taxpayer dollars to shoot down public perception about a single product, whose “dangers” have not been demonstrated by the facts.
Irrespective of what the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing does, or does not do to assist one of its precursors, Smith has put up a site by or through which individuals can voice their support:

The site’s name, “I Am Not an Animal,” is from FDA drug laws that classify Man as “animals”. Don’t believe it? Here are two:
(f) 1 The term “food” means (1) articles used for food or drink for man or other animals, (2) chewing gum, and (3) articles used for components of any such article.
(g)(1) The term “drug” means (A) articles recognized in the official United States Pharmacopoeia, official Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, or official National Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (B) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals;
http://phaelosopher.com/

Love

Nora

ThePythonicCow
29th April 2012, 02:01
For those that follow Jim Humble and MMS... there is a plea for help out there... and it needs action quick for those that understand what is at stake... Virtual family and friend of mine, though I just heard about it a day or so ago... any friend of Jim Humble is a brother of mine.

anyway. this was posted on Veritas Forum (Manticore) a couple days ago. I'm passing the torch... doing what I can do. It costs about $18 to send a couple of priority mail affidavits off... if you care to share your voice...

a life and a way of life in the balance....

click on the highlighted link... if so inclined. not much time I know.

I merged this thread (the one post to which I am responding) in with an existing thread on the same topic.

7th February 2013, 09:52
Update from Calz
The FDA is still attacking Daniel Smith and MMS, identifying it as common chlorine bleach, which it is not. MMS is mixture of Sodium Chlorite and citric acid which produces Chlorine Dioxide. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=631514&viewfull=1#post631514

Chlorine Dioxide is a compound that has been used to treat municipal drinking water in the United States and Europe for over 50 years. It is recognised as a superior water disinfectant alternative to chlorine and has become increasingly popular as a water purification treatment. Chlorine is being phased out due to growing concerns over its carcinogenic by-products, principally trihalomethanes (THMs). Similarly other halogens such as fluorine, bromine and iodine, some of which have been used in water treatment situations by consumers, are recognised as having unhealthy by-products. Iodine in particular, has been recognised as affecting the thyroid gland. Unlike chlorine, chlorine dioxide does not create THMs.
In the U.S, the Safe Water Drinking Act and its subsequent amendments over the last 20 years have required dramatic improvements in the quality of municipal drinking water. These stringent new requirements have increased the use of chlorine dioxide in the U.S. while decreasing the use of chlorine as a water treatment chemical. Using chlorine dioxide provides a double benefit to communities because it is a more effective water purifier than chlorine and is free of chlorine's unhealthy by-products.
Municipal water systems use chlorine dioxide in its gaseous state which cannot be safely packaged or transported for consumer use. With the miracle mineral supplement (http://www.mmshealthy4life.com), a recent breakthrough in technology, individuals now have access to chlorine dioxide in a stabilized form with full effectiveness. Many consumers will benefit from MMS, including those needing to purify water for outdoor or travel use and for disaster preparedness and emergency water use at home.

ClO2 is effective against the following water contaminants:

Organic Contaminants - ClO2 completely eliminates and treats the following contaminants: Viruses, water bacteria, giardia, botulism cryptosporidium, e. coli and cholera.

Carcinogenic Substances - Pollutants found in waste water, cyanides in wastewater, nitrites and sulfides, 3,4-benzopyrene, iron and manganese in water, tastes and odors produced by algae, the dyes produced by chlorophyll and plants, pesticides.

Treatment Chemical Advantages

Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) does not produce THMs as chlorine does, and doesn't give rise to the formation of chloroform and bromochloromethane as chlorine does.

Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) does not react with ammonia, nitrogenous compounds or precursors to form chloroform as chlorine does. http://www.mms-healthyliving.com/chlorine-dioxide.html

Here's a link to a post by Limor on the positive effects and results of treating her chronically ill mother in the last days of her life with MMS and the positive response from her doctors. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=631535&viewfull=1#post631535

Love

Nora

Referee
7th February 2013, 10:27
There was a piece on our local news 4 people were arrested for this. I just now put it all together.

Here is the link

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=190154861&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10222

Carmody
7th February 2013, 19:23
The '10 days until' date, is a clear sign that they've created a situation of railroading..well ahead of time.

That they set up what they are going to do, at any given stage of this, well in advance.

That for every potential tactic, that they will have an answer and position well in hand.

This must be the base consideration when going forward with defense in this case.

It appears that the prosecution is very interested in making sure that their plans of railroading are brought to fruition, and quite possibly that this is to be used as a form of case law to be applied as a 'decision precedent' to all other similar situations, which they will swiftly use. This is my bet. Such dual or triple and more extended use of a situation... is generally the sign of the hidden hand. That manifold agenda and manifold openings come into being in a single move.

That the avenues required to slow this down to a workable pace, so the realities may be addressed, that those doors are either closed or are being forcibly held shut.

That is the area to concentrate efforts into. To slow it down so it can be handled properly.

When you see that a massive threat to freedom and future is brought to bear on the defendants.. that swift acquiescence is the prosecution's desire --with their hidden agenda.

I'm guessing that there will be a guarantee of minimal losses, if a desirable plea bargain is entered.

Swift decision, precedent is set, case law application is in place ---end all mms. Begin the process of putting law in place (which is probably already written), with severe penalties and subsequent demonization.

That is what I'm suspecting here. That this is an opening move into a whole chain of events.

Frenchy
29th May 2015, 10:52
and since prisons are the business of large corporations, this is just one more thing that is wrong with the system.

Daniel Smith Convicted on 5 out of 6 Counts

Daniel Smith was taken into custody Wednesday (May 27th) after his conviction on 5 out of 6 counts. I tell you this with a heavy heart. How could this happen? The only thing Daniel ever did was sell people a solution that would help them recover their health. The FDA was trying to send Daniel to prison for 36 years. But now, as far as we know, the Judge will not sentence Daniel for another 6 months while Daniel languishes in prison and no one knows how long the sentence will be.

For those of you who don’t know, the FDA has been trying to stop Daniel for almost a decade. They have taken him to court again and again. Daniel went to a foreign country for a time, but he chose to come back and fight the FDA as he felt that the world needed someone to counteract the evil things that the FDA continues to do.

Daniel has been fighting for all of us for all these years. My feeling is that Daniel’s lawyers betrayed him. Since the lawyers are really officers of the court and under the judges command, one’s lawyers are never really on the defendant’s side. The night before Daniel’s verdict, I was informed by someone who was there, that his lawyers didn’t even present a defense. Evidently Daniel’s lawyers said that since the prosecutors had not “proven” their case it was not their job to demonstrate that they showed no proof. So they opted out and did not even present a defense expecting the jury to see the truth without them saying anything. That is the greatest farce to humankind I have heard so far. This case means tremendous things to all of us, and to mankind, as it will have tremendous effect on the sales of MMS from now on, and Daniel’s lawyers didn’t even present the defense! Oh, they made a short closing statement, but the prosecution went on and on for several days and the defense opted out. That’s crazy!

At this time I do not know all of the 6 charges that were made against Daniel, I hope to have that information for you soon, but one of the charges was smuggling. His import company simply checked the wrong box at the top of the importation paper. It wasn’t even Daniel that that filled the paper out, but the FDA called it smuggling and there is a long prison sentence for smuggling. They couldn’t get him for doing anything wrong about selling MMS so they are charging him with a lot of ridiculous things.

Regarding juries, it seems the judge never tells the jury that they can not only decide if one is guilty or not guilty, but they can decide the law as well. That means they can decide if the law applies in each case or not. That is written into the constitution. I am 82 years old and have observed numerous cases during my lifetime and I have personally never seen a case yet that I thought the judge properly instructed the jury. America has more people in prison than most of the rest of the world, and since prisons are the business of large corporations, this is just one more thing that is wrong with the system.

I suppose the FDA will continue to try to stop MMS but now with a much greater push, as they will feel that they can use this conviction to throw fear into all of us who would try to help our fellow men and humanity.

I will have more to say about Daniel after I find out more details from the court. I am so sorry that Daniel has tried to help us and is being punished for it, but there are still things that we can do. The FDA has not seen the last of us and they are now playing with fire as there are many who want to see the FDA completely disbanded.

Archbishop Jim Humble
Background: http://StandByDaniel.com