PDA

View Full Version : 3:13 am

Apofay
25th April 2012, 15:05
so for the last 5 out of six days I have woken up to see the clock at exactly 3:13 am, the only day I didn't I woke up at 3:18 AM (was in an intense dream).

So I ask my fellow Avalonians, numerologists etc. what can I make of this?

Thanks Apofay!

Cilka
25th April 2012, 21:02
so for the last 5 out of six days I have woken up to see the clock at exactly 3:13 am, the only day I didn't I woke up at 3:18 AM (was in an intense dream).

Thanks Apofay!

I was making fun the other day of people who are constantly looking forward to the armageddon day Dec 21, 2012. So, I said that the human mind, for whatever reason, has the need to come up with certain dates that will forcast the end of the world, or a new beginning of some kind. Humans have always done this for eons; it's human nature to do that. I suggested that if Dec 21, 2012 will turn out to be just an ordinary day, then maybe humans should come up with another armageddon date. I suggested March 13, 2013. I actually posted this on another thread yesterday. Weird! 3/13/2013

Hey, Apofay, maybe we should start warning people about this date. Are we psychic or something? What is your educational background? Do you have any connections to important people? I noticed that in order to make humans look up to someone as if that someone was a God with a message, we need to be educated, intellectuals, well spoken, we also need special connections etc. For starters my educational background is in environmental technology, I am not much of an intellectual or a talker and don't know any important dudes. But as long as you are able to fill in the gap then we should be OK. We can start working on our ARMAGEDDON website asap. All it takes is a little bit of an imagination, a few lies mixed in with a little bit of truth, and we are on the way to mass control.

It's sad, but that is how it works these days in our 3D reality.

PixieDust
25th April 2012, 21:04
im not a numerologist but i have a basic understanding.

3 am is the "witching hour" or also known as a spiritual hour when youll be most intuned with your higher self.

3 am is also when most abductions happen from what I've heard. Ive never had any dealings with 'aliens' (overused word, thats why its in quotes) as far as i know.

3:13 adds to 7, which is a complete number. Its also the number of angels. Are you usual awoken from a dream when this happens? try keeping a dream journal by your bed so when youre awoke write down your dream with as much detail as possible or the first thoughts in your head.

http://www.thedreamtime.com/Numerology/Numerology-Meaning-Chart.html#num7

other options could be the number 3 and the number 4.

we-R-one
25th April 2012, 21:20
Interesting.....thanks for the info you guys. I too keep waking up exactly at 3am every morning, it was driving me nuts. I seem to have broken the cycle for now. Next time I will start paying attentions to my dreams more when I wake up at that time. You know what's weird...one of those times when I had woken up, I was drawing a figure 8 or something similar to it on my chest with my forefinger, but I felt like it wasn't me doing it, it was someoneone else moving my hand. Just as I was awakening the name Thompson was what I heard. I know there is some sort of symbolism behind what was being drawn, but I have no idea at this point what it could be. Maybe Thompson is my guide??

wynderer
25th April 2012, 22:17
all that HAARP & cell phone [i.e., mind control] towers , etc stuff is interfering w/a lot of folk's sleep right now

bluestflame
25th April 2012, 22:28
reminds me of the series "touch" with keifer sutherland

tonton
25th April 2012, 22:50
313=7.....318=12=3.....7+3=10=1
7+3=10=1
313=7+5(days)=13=4
318=12=3+1(day)=4

if the cat is chasing the tail,is it the brain of the cat chasing the tail, or, the tail leading the brain?

xbusymom
26th April 2012, 00:57
same here; I am guessing that is when they do a broadcast, when most everyone is in a solid sleep cycle and receptive

mosquito
26th April 2012, 01:05
Forget numerology, consult a homoeopath, there are remedies which have fairly specific waking times. But bear in mind that you are (I presume) on some kind of daylight saving time where you are, so actually you are waking up at 2:13.

Anoher consideration is that you are now effectively programming yourself to wake up at this time, whether you like it or not !

Good luck

Apex
26th April 2012, 03:31
I would say you programed your mental body/brain for around this time (so it is expecting an event/outcome). You have to look to your life for the answer.

ghostrider
26th April 2012, 04:39
your higher self is taking over, just let it happen. we use ten percent when we are awake, ninety percent when we sleep, when we are asleep isn't that when we are really awake.

xbusymom
26th April 2012, 13:04
same here; I am guessing that is when they do a broadcast, when most everyone is in a solid sleep cycle and receptive

Nevermind- I just realized that my daughter gets up about that time to go to work... her closet switch is also wired to a flood light for the yard ( ??? - previous owner ) that shines into my bedroom window.

wynderer
26th April 2012, 13:07
also the mass abductions -- the ones where whole neighborhoods are lined up like zombies going in & out of the ships -- take place around 3 -3:30 am -- perhaps you are waking up to keep yourself from being part of the mind-control updates

Lifebringer
26th April 2012, 13:57
For the past 4 years the name Charles has popped in my head and especially during conversation with my husband about someone else who name is Horace. But still the name Charles pops in where his name Horace should be. Is my guide telling me that Horace is actually Charles? Is my guide's name Charles? I have no idea, but I believe the guide is named Charles and I just take what thoughts come, whether negative or positive and let it go. However this Horace fellow had a jaded past as a preacher, and ran a afterhour liquor and beer sales, up until he had a heart attack. He says he has left that life behind and straightened out, but like a crack patient, you can take the crack out of the crackhead, but you can't take the crack head out of the crack patient. ( My own saying when I run into people still doing devious things after getting clean.)
Not saying they are still a crack patient, they just still behave, "crack-ish."

Lifebringer
26th April 2012, 14:06
My times start at 3 also. I wake up and meditate or read the original text of YAH, a bible that has not changed it's wording since Jesus Christ came. It was secretly kept to ensure the religion of original word of God is continued. The religious wars between Yahuwans and the Catholic Church has been ongoing. The Catholic Church "created the word trinity for Christianity, but if you ask a minister, pastor, or priest, they will ashamedly say, yes this is true, but we as ministers and pastors, have to not speak on this or the sabbath changing day, for fear of not passing their minister test to have the credentials. It's like if they don't know about it, they simply "omit" the truth.
BTW the sabbath was expressly told to begin at the eve of the sixth day until the eve of the 7th day, anything else, whether you believe your teachings or not, is "incorrect and amajor rebellion against our Creator God.

wynderer
26th April 2012, 14:10
My times start at 3 also. I wake up and meditate or read the original text of YAH, a bible that has not changed it's wording since Jesus Christ came. It was secretly kept to ensure the religion of original word of God is continued. The religious wars between Yahuwans and the Catholic Church has been ongoing. The Catholic Church "created the word trinity for Christianity, but if you ask a minister, pastor, or priest, they will ashamedly say, yes this is true, but we as ministers and pastors, have to not speak on this or the sabbath changing day, for fear of not passing their minister test to have the credentials. It's like if they don't know about it, they simply "omit" the truth.
BTW the sabbath was expressly told to begin at the eve of the sixth day until the eve of the 7th day, anything else, whether you believe your teachings or not, is "incorrect and amajor rebellion against our Creator God.

the Reptilians LOVE these silly little 'religious' squabbles you Humans get up to -- especially when they can be manipulated into nice big juicy wars --yum yum

leavesoftrees
26th April 2012, 23:48

Thanks Apofay!
Before the industrial revolution and electric lighting, humans had 2 sleep cycles a night. One between 8 pm and 12 midnight' they would wake and spend an hour or two, praying, meditating, working on their dreams and return for a 2nd sleep from 2 am to dawn.

Waking at 3 am is the body trying to return to this cycle
see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segmented_sleep

and
http://blog.ted.com/2010/09/15/how-to-sleep-jessa-gamble-on-ted-com/

Carmody
27th April 2012, 00:21
any given local western 3:15 am, is known as the witching hour.

Do a search for penumbra, 'witching hour' psychic sensitivity, etc, as a set, with my name, 'carmody', as the poster.

All will be explained.

Edit:
I can't seem to find any posts that I've used the word 'penumbra' in, which I KNOW I have, multiple, multiple times.

Carmody
27th April 2012, 00:30
I'll cut to the chase.

inter-dimensionally, if you could see the energies, at 3:15 am at night, you'd see a spiral in the sky, sticking out, away from the earth, the size of the earth, like the view from the inside of a tornado. Like the eye of a hurricane, but spiraling out from the earth, toward the outer rim of the solar system.

This.....If you could see those energies.

what this means is that this 3:15 (approx) time, in your local area, the ability to be psychic or have psychic sensitivity is at it's peak or highest, or most complimentary, and with the least noise or interference.

Essentially, if one wants to dream/function properly, according to standard human design parameters... one must be in bed and sleeping/dreaming before 3:15am.

This is why it is chosen to be the witching hour.

I myself, when left to my own devices, tend to do the 2-sleep cycle. I sleep in a chair, ie, pass out for a few hours or more, then wake for a while, then head to a true bed type sleep.

What I specifically do with those two sleep cycles, I'll keep to myself. :crazy_pilot: