PDA

View Full Version : Is Atlantis real? any real, solid proof?

niki
27th April 2012, 00:31
I have been wondering about this lately..

Many have talked about Atlantis, some said that it's real, and some said that it's just an invented myth (by Plato).
So, what do you all think?
Is Atlantis real?
if it's indeed very real, then is there any real, solid, concrete proofs? (as to provide to many of my skeptic, and 'realistic', 'worldly' friends).

And also another thing that I'm curious to know is:
If it's indeed really real, then was the Atlantis people lived after, on, or before the Dinosaurs era?
What is the ultimate connection between Atlantis and the pre-historic secular history that we've been taught about?

thanks.

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 01:33
Yes, Atlantis was/is real, it was officially discovered in 1973, even published in Mainstream News Papers then quickly swept under the rug.

Excerpt:

DISCOVERY: THE LOST CONTINENT OF ATLANTIS

"This is probably the greatest discovery in World history" was stated by Maxine Asher, the co-director of a scientific expedition that found Atlantis at the bottom of the ocean reported United Press International (UPI) and major newspapers in the United States during the summer of 1973.

UPI continued that,
"Maxine Asher said that scuba divers found data to prove the existence of the super-civilization which legend says sank beneath the sea thousands of years ago"

...."the divers had found evidence of roads and large columns some with concentric spiral motifs, in the exact place described by the Greek philosopher Plato" (beyond the Pillars of Hercules, off Spain).

'The group of some 70 scientists, teachers and adventurers was endorsed by Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, California" .
In the following pages shall be revealed over 30 ruins, including pyramids, domes, paved roads, rectangular buildings, columns, canals and artifacts that have been found on the ocean bottoms from the Bahamas to the nearby coasts of Europe and Africa, referencing the vast size of the lost continent.

We will discuss how over a dozen respected historians and famous writers wrote about the Atlantis they believed existed, how the Mayans and Aztecs had told their conquerors that they came from Atlantis and Mu, about ancient tablets photographed in Peru shoeing those two lost continents, Atlantis and Lemuria, and discuss ancient maps clearly showing Atlantis. We shall explore geological evidence that Atlantis was once above water.

Most importantly, we will recall the Rise and Fall of Atlantis, Lemuria, Thule, Lumania, and other lost continents that had culture, educational systems, technology and government far advanced from where we are here in the 1990's. This information is NOT based on any New Age channeling or psychic recall or manifestations.

It is primarily based on many ancient writings found around the world.

Atlantis: History Of The Golden Age (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/esp_atlantida_5.htm) article includes information about multiple other lost continents that actually did exist, documentation of Ruins, etc.

gypsybutterflykiss
27th April 2012, 01:41
Totally REAL! If you read the article DID posted, you'll be engulfed in information. It's all very thought provoking. Enjoy.

KiwiElf
27th April 2012, 01:54
And more recently, claims that 2 x glass-like (and enormous pyramids) have been found in the Bermuda Triangle! Google... ;)

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 01:59
Yes, it sits right off the Berry Islands, near the Shelf Edge in 1,000 feet of water. The article I posted covers it, and many other found ruins sites. :)

KiwiElf
27th April 2012, 02:17
Yes, it sits right off the Berry Islands, near the Shelf Edge in 1,000 feet of water. The article I posted covers it, and many other found ruins sites. :)
Heh - was hoping you would tell them D.I.D ;) *nudge*

What do you think? Has anyone linked all these sacred sites up on a map? = Perfect mathematical pattern. An energy Grid(s)? :)

modwiz
27th April 2012, 02:23

Is Atlantis real?

I believe the stories/myths allude to something very real and that lessons are there to be learned that are very applicable at this time in world history.

I also believe with all that is happening and about to happen, Atlantis is a distraction.

Easy for me to say, I have been dealing with Atlantis for about 40 years now.

Phoenix
27th April 2012, 02:26
That article is awesome!!

9eagle9
27th April 2012, 02:35
Michael Tsarion is the only researcher that, although he doesn't state this outright, coincides with Cayces declaration on the discovery of Atlantis, provides convincing evidence that Atlantis could have been what is now the British Isles. Celtic Lore substantiates this. This speculation came to light in the late sixties at the time Cayce predicted Atlantis would be discovered.

Tsarion (among others) continued this research in the last decade and its fairly interesting not only in terms of Atlantis but in terms of history we never heard of.

Tsarion does not state without a shadow of a doubt that the British Isles are Atlantis but he provides some very compelling evidence. Myself among other channelers had it made known to us that Avalon was a sort of outpost of Atlantis, the last remaining sort of fragment of Atlantis well before Tsarion made known his evidence so I found that intriguing.

While i keep an open mind mind about it and not embrace as factual that would that Cayce was about the discovery of Atlantis, but the name has changed since then.

It may have not physically lost but unrecalled.

Also that the island to the west of the British Isles that Celtic describes as a wonderous magickal island that one could travel too, and that during an upheaval that island sank and the British Isles which used to be joined were severed in this cataclysm.

Food for thought.

WhiteFeather
27th April 2012, 02:43
IMO....Real, And Lemuria also known as Mu, existed as well over 14, 000 years ago.

Germane: Greetings to you. This is Germane. We're going to tell you a little story. Approximately 14,000 years ago, the culture known as Lemuria was thriving. There were also other cultures on Earth, such as Atlantis, which were thriving as well. The holy people or the prophets of the Lemurian culture began to be aware that something was going to be changing. They began receiving information that the Earth was going to go through a very dramatic shift. The shift that they were referring to was what you call the Great Flood. You've also called it the destruction of Atlantis. These holy people of Lemuria were very much in touch with the land. They were the ancient ancestors of the Native Americans. They began to be aware that it was very important that the knowledge from Lemuria be preserved. And so for about 2,000 to 3,000 years, they were preparing for this great cataclysm. They began spreading their teachings about the Earth and about mankind's history to as many people as they possibly could. They believed that if they could spread this information to as many people as possible, the information would be stored within the cells of the human bodies. Then it would never be forgotten.

They also began to store information in crystals. These crystals were taken deep within.........

More here:

http://www.lemuria.net/article-lemuria-a-reflection.html

KiwiElf
27th April 2012, 02:49

Is Atlantis real?

I believe the stories/myths allude to something very real and that lessons are there to be learned that are very applicable at this time in world history.

I also believe with all that is happening and about to happen, Atlantis is a distraction.

Awesome article ay?
According to some "legends", a "replay" of Atlantis is about to happen... to US)... only this time, it'll be different? (relaxxxx it's cooool :) Pls correct me if I'm in error modwiz ;)

modwiz
27th April 2012, 02:51

Is Atlantis real?

Awesome article ay? If I'm not mistaken, a "replay" of Atlantis is about to happen... to US)... only this time, it'll be different? :) Pls correct me if I'm in error modwiz ;)

In my position of no authority, I agree with you.

RMorgan
27th April 2012, 02:55
Hey folks,

I believe that Atlantis was indeed a continent that was, well, in the Atlantic ocean.

Now, if people who lived there were part of a highly technologically advanced civilization, like some people say...Well, I really don´t know.

Who knows?

We barely know about the Egyptians and we have actual structures, paintings, carvings and all sorts of artifacts to analyze!

We barely know about the genuineness of the stories on the bible, and it happened "just" 2012 years ago!

Cheers,

Raf.

WhiteFeather
27th April 2012, 03:05
He who controls education, controls history. Yep theres been some big secrets in hiding these amazing ancient cultures away. But the cats about to get out of the proverbial bag. The sheep are now asking questions arent they?

jagman
27th April 2012, 03:05
I believe Atlantis was real and i also believe it's right where Plato said it was. Right in front of the Pillars of Hercules

gypsybutterflykiss
27th April 2012, 03:36
Hey Modwiz!!! I think youre right... Atlantis is a distraction right now.. ( I mean you no ill intent DID< thank you for this info.. your POV really means a lot to me... the funny thing is I was telling my husband the other night, I was reading about Atlantis again... This has, i've been reading on and off for about 20 years now, but I am always interested to learn more.. I reason why I agree with with Modwiz and the "distraction" is.. de ja vu... but not not deja vu... meaning i"ve read this info- I dont know how many times, but i'm so keen to read again... and well, things seem awefully quiet out there..

intentional? i dont know... i'm off to investigate.. I got my private detective diplomia you know... 'bout time I put it to use....
lol!!!well, my time in conspiracy and Avalon land is limited..
I do my best :)

forgot to mention though... I've been having weird dreams too :)
Is Atlantis real?

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 03:44
No worries my dear friend, just putting the link up for people that want some real solid physical evidence and to know it's been discovered and really truly does exist. Just like much of everything else, it's still semi-swept under the rug.

Whiskey_Mystic
27th April 2012, 04:22
I believe Atlantis was real and i also believe it's right where Plato said it was. Right in front of the Pillars of Hercules

But Plato did not say that. He said "beyond", not "in front of".

I think that reports of migration patterns regarding the spread of culture and technology out of both Atlantis and Lemuria are fascinating.

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 04:30
@ WM,

Have you researched the Basque People? They're one of the races believed to have migrated out of Atlantis, and there were some people that actually did research into the haplogroup of the blood of those people.

gypsybutterflykiss
27th April 2012, 04:35
No worries my dear friend, just putting the link up for people that want some real solid physical evidence and to know it's been discovered and really truly does exist. Just like much of everything else, it's still semi-swept under the rug.

It think it's more than been swept under the rug... I believe goes ha in hand with the legend of Babylon...

I think, it's cool you're offering information DID, because some people are just awakening as well :)

The sheep says, "baa?"

I especially liked reading where the author says," technologist became caveman" - five or take a few words....

I'll never become bored with Atlantis though, I vividly remembering crystal towers falling into heaps when the earth shook...
I woke up crying..
It is NOT happening again either....
:)

Rantaak
27th April 2012, 04:37
Drunvalo talks about the histories kept by varying indigenous tribes regarding the history of Atlantis, Lemuria and Egypt.

I'm pretty sure I was in all of them at some point.
^ This proof is far more solid to me than any article, musing or intellectual construct.

gypsybutterflykiss
27th April 2012, 04:38
I have believe there are cave system opening in the north America... I'm checking it out over summer... An indigo I know has a deep connection to this... Thinking it is a ancient "can of worms"

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 04:45
Gypsy,

It seems like you've likely got a past life on Atlantis. I remember having a past life on MU, so I can relate there.

Mozart
27th April 2012, 06:01
Hard core evidence of Atlantis has been found.

Here in one of David Wilcock's free online books, he goes into fair detail about the amazing find of what appears to be a highly-advanced civilization in waters about 2,000 feet deep, to wit:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online/18-the-shift-of-the-ages/70-the-shift-of-the-ages-chapter-14-great-cycle-global-grid-and-hd-physics-historical-perspective

Paulina Zelitsky also talked to drunken Navy SEALs, whom she thought were totally pulling her leg, until she made this amazing find later on. The sailors had told her that they had pulled out advanced man-made devices and machines that were in perfect working order and that they had hidden them away in some deep storage depots somewhere in the Antarctic Continent.

National Geographic is sitting on footage that would put any doubts about the existence of Atlantis to rest, but they've never aired it -- no surprise there. But I anticipate that this footage will be seen this year once the dark bastard elites finally fall.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Atlantis was for real and have felt that ever since I first read about Atlantis when I found the Seth books back in 1987, when I found "Seth Speaks" in a local library and read through the entire book in 22 hours straight, non-stop. I was so excited about Atlantis and strongly felt that I was there. I also have long had this deep sense of mourning of the loss of Atlantis.

I have a lot more that I could say about my many lifetimes in Atlantis, but I'm going to keep that info to myself, as this thread is about Atlantis, not about me. Those lifetimes in Atlantis were the best lifetimes that I've ever had on Earth.

There are all sorts of dates/times that various sources have said about Atlantis, but many of them are quite off. Lemuria existed in 51,000 BC, according to the Ra Material, to wit:

"Questioner: I was wondering about the advent of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, when these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago.

It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities."

And this ...

[Questioner:] "In the last session you mentioned that in this last 25,000 year cycle the Atlanteans, Egyptians, and those in South America were contacted and then the Confederation departed. I understand that the Confederation did not come back for some time. Could you tell me of the reasons, consequences, and attitudes with respect to the next contact with those here on planet Earth?

[MOZART'S NOTE: The "last 25,000 year cycle" that the questioner was referring to was the third 25,000 year cycle of the three 25,000 year cycles of the 75,000 year history of modern man. This number is not to be confused to be a 25,000-year-long history of Atlantis, or anything like that.]

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Atlanteans, enlargements upon the information given resulted in those activities distorted towards bellicosity which resulted in the final second Atlantean catastrophe 10,821 of your years in the past, as you measure time.

Many, many were displaced due to societal actions both upon Atlantis and upon those areas of what you would call North African deserts to which some Atlanteans had gone after the first conflict. Earth changes continued due to these, what you would call, nuclear bombs and other crystal weapons, sinking the last great land masses approximately 9600 of your years ago."

~Mozart

Ellisa
27th April 2012, 06:40
The original poster asked 2 questions,

Question 1. Has been answered by many who know a great deal about this subject. I believe that the ruins of more than one civilisation lie beneath the seas of the world. Whether one is the Atlantis of Plato I have not the expertise to say.

Question 2. Has been largely ignored. Dinosaurs became extinct 65,000,000 million years ago. Hominoids have been dated to 2,000,000 years ago, but modern humans are recent arrivals on the scene, with the oldest somewhere around 50-60,000 years ago.

We do have some survivors of the dinosaur age still with us--- birds are the closest things still left, though dragonflies and crocodiles are also very ancient animals who co-existed with the dinosaurs and so did some small mammals.

jcocks
27th April 2012, 07:58

Is Atlantis real?

Awesome article ay? If I'm not mistaken, a "replay" of Atlantis is about to happen... to US)... only this time, it'll be different? :) Pls correct me if I'm in error modwiz ;)

In my position of no authority, I agree with you.

Actually, I disagree. It's isn't *about* to happen, it *IS* happening, but in REVERSE!

Yet, I also agree with Modwiz, in that it is a distraction. We have to focus on what is happening now. We'll have PLENTY of time to study the history of Atlantis later, and make REAL changes for the better....

And, to add, we'll have VERIFIABLE OFFICIAL EVIDENCE of the existence of Atlantis and much much more! :)

applejax
27th April 2012, 09:04
i'm sorry this is off topic, but as a child i was fascinated of hearing the lost city of atlantis, mu, and lemuria. i don't know how i found it (considering the internet didn't came about until i was in my teens); but i stumbled upon it in the library reading up on books. is it possible that i used to live in these areas in my past life? every now and then this topic (particularly atlantis) keeps popping up when i am not even searching about it?

gut feeling is yes it's real, brain says it's thinking it's real. that's what i think. as for it to happen again, it is possible, after all, different cultures from the globe talked about the "great flood"...

UnrealDreams
27th April 2012, 10:11
fKYvj-2kCNg

The evidence is pretty overwhelming. If you are impatient, skip to the 6:00 mark where it really starts to show evidence.

9eagle9
27th April 2012, 11:13
Many of the predictions of future cataclysm, disaster, etc that people experience and predict as future events are memories of Atlantis' fall. Some have the ability to know this, unfortunately most don't and place these psychic event traumas in the future as predictions for catastrophe.

These dreams are actual wake up calls to address a psychic trauma that was collectively imposed on the psyche. The same way we have disturbing dreams about our personal situation and search to see what our subconscious is telling us.

We've had episodes of psychic trauma throughout our history that we don't clear out.

9/11 will more than likely granted status of a psychic trauma that was felt around the world.

The more you worked that out the greater recall one has.

Wind
27th April 2012, 16:13
I would know because I once lived there. The ultimate fall for Atlantis was unfortunately nuclear war, many souls were traumatized back then.

The RA-material is just amazing, it has covered so many important topics like Atlantis. The history that is teached these days in schools is so flawed that it's just absurd. Just like religion.

mojo
27th April 2012, 16:46
Hi,
Nat Geo did a special on Atlantis that I found very intriguing.

FyDEOuAO2OU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5IyzuDIBc&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veODkgsio-A&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km69BOkGYz8&feature=relmfu

nearing
27th April 2012, 16:58
According to David Hatcher Childress, there are at least 200 (i could be a little off on that number, but it's huge) underwater cities that have been discovered and more are discovered all of the time. Any one of them could have been the Atlanris that Plato spoke of but it's a safe bet that many, many advanced civilizations (regardless of what we might call them) existed in antediluvian times.

You can find an awesome lecture by Childress on YT - the one where he spoke at Megalithomania is outstanding.

DoubleHelix
27th April 2012, 17:09
It would be nice to have all the Atlantis material amalgamated into one designated thread! A tall ask perhaps...

This may add some food for thought: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23287-Atlantis-Discussion-thread

CD7
27th April 2012, 17:10
Awesome article ay?
According to some "legends", a "replay" of Atlantis is about to happen... to US)... only this time, it'll be different? (relaxxxx it's cooool Pls correct me if I'm in error modwiz

Well suffering sucotach!!! A replay of atlantis!? Wheres the pyramids, giangantic crystals, multidimentionals, energy pwered by crystals?? If were going to have a replay, i want to see some of this!!! :p

Timreh
27th April 2012, 17:19
I just invested 9 hrs replying to this thread and then somehow it all got lost??, kinda lost for words at present.. I will try and make some more time over the coming days..

OnyxKnight
27th April 2012, 17:31
Atlantis is definitely not anywhere near or around Spain .

Its a freaking continent.

Whiskey_Mystic
27th April 2012, 18:49
On a related subject, anyone who has not yet checked it out should google Yanaguni. This underwater city was only discovered in the last decade. I spent three years of my childhood on Okinawa and swam near these ruins without ever knowing it. Amazing.

What I like most about these ruins is that they throw the entire western model of civilization forming after the agricultural revolution into doubt. The complex is almost certainly from before the end of the ice age.

Laura Elina
27th April 2012, 19:15
It used to be. I was there, when the s**t hit the fan, when Atlantis fell, I died there that day and I will never forget it. I can tell you of memories of *A* that are as clear as what I did two hours ago, I can draw you a detailed picture of the location I was the min. I passed away. Maybe I'm another crazy, but I have those memories, that I know. I reincarnated to Egypt after A, I worked on conserving the knowledge of it and passing it on, before it's all gone. It's not proof that is in the realm of academic research, but... I guess it's the plague of today, witness testimonial.

AuCo
27th April 2012, 19:44
It used to be. I was there, when the s**t hit the fan, when Atlantis fell, I died there that day and I will never forget it. I can tell you of memories of *A* that are as clear as what I did two hours ago, I can draw you a detailed picture of the location I was the min. I passed away. Maybe I'm another crazy, but I have those memories, that I know. I reincarnated to Egypt after A, I worked on conserving the knowledge of it and passing it on, before it's all gone. It's not proof that is in the realm of academic research, but... I guess it's the plague of today, witness testimonial.

Quite a claim there, Laura. And I'd love to hear you say more.

Atlantis is definitely not anywhere near or around Spain .

Its a freaking continent.

If one were to entertain the notion of the expanding Earth theory, can a large land mass like Atlantis or Lemuria fit into such template of thinking?

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 20:04
Most likely not, but you know having read the article "Sunken Continents versus Continental Drift (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/inner_earth/sunken.htm)", and looking at all the evidence I've researched over decades, my own soul memories from being on MU, and that article I posted on the first page, plus all the video and photos that are available if you look for them. I think the whole Continental Drift theory can solidly be thrown out. There is beyond significant and indisputable (practically carved in stone) evidence these continents existed in pre-history. And, more than enough significant physical evidence Atlantis was in the Mid-Atlantic as a Continent. Mu existed in the Mid Pacific, Lemuria was in the area we know as Indonesia, Lumania connected India and Australia, and Thule existed in the Northern Atlantic, and before the Mediterranean Sea was there, in that Valley was the Osirian Empire. All areas have solid evidence, artifacts, megaliths, monuments, etc.

Where's The Proof? Read the article I posted on the first page and research it for your self from there. I don't hand anyone anything on a silver platter, I will guide and direct from a mentorship pov, but that's it for my involvement. Also, check out the Hard Evidence presented in the "Sunken Continents 'vs' Continental Drift" article I put in this post.

Marin
27th April 2012, 20:46
It used to be. I was there, when the s**t hit the fan, when Atlantis fell, I died there that day and I will never forget it. I can tell you of memories of *A* that are as clear as what I did two hours ago, I can draw you a detailed picture of the location I was the min. I passed away.

Please share...that is, if you're inclined. :)

Snoweagle
27th April 2012, 22:35
March 2009
Daily Telegraph runs article regarding the discovery on Google Earth of what appears to be a massive city complex mid Atlantic.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/4731313/Google-Ocean-Has-Atlantis-been-found-off-Africa.html

The ruling elite had no sub-sea exporatory vessels to investigate this phenomenon, so the mechanism of the Elites global freemasonry kicks in and dutifully the French oblige with
June 1st 2009
The French airliner flight 447 crash in mid Atlantic. Now every concievable civil and military means of exploring the sub sea floor was at the disposal of the ruling elites military machine, now justified, with the sheeple population blubbing over lost ones, few have linked the two stories.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/01/air-france-crash-a330-brazil

We have heard no more of this particular discovery since.
(However the BBC, National Geographic and other scientific articles are again "muddying the water" with every new underwater discovery being labelled as Atlantean from every conceivable location other than the one portrayed in these sub sea maps depicted here).

An aside:
Meanwhile the Bush family have bought up a huge ranch in Paraguay which I am of the opinion is the location of even more pyramids which must have been found with the military satellite systems. Speculative accusation some might say; then why the need for a brigade of US military to assist them settle in? (Google and You Tube).

Off the coast of Cuba is yet another sub-sea cityscape which has already been ransacked by the servants of the Elite, the US military. (Google and You Tube).

In Australia, same thing, the British nuclear test site in Western Australia, now open to researchers, have produced a plethora of evidence that the "Egyptian" culture extended or existed there as well. So what happened to those pyramids in that region? (Google and You Tube).

Anyways. the bottom line is, in agreement with Modwiz, this thread is an unnecessary distraction from the forth coming global calamity which I suspect will start soon after the Olympics of Zion has finished, being hosted in the soon to be defunct metropolis of London (my opinion).

OnyxKnight
28th April 2012, 11:19
There is no such thing as Lumania.

And Mu and Lemuria are one and the same (other names/variations include Mu-Lang, Lang-Ar, Lamar, Lamour, Langmar)

And Atlantis could be very well what I misinterpreted as Ashoulan - Antarctica. Far from anywhere near the Atlantic. The evidence there are from later settelements.

The only other such place is Hyperborea, near the northmost regions of Europe.

Whiskey_Mystic
1st May 2012, 04:30
Regarding the Google Earth "Anomaly"-

If you look at the scale of the anomaly, it is far too big to be a city. It is the size of a state or country. Whatever it is, if it is physical, it is massive. I personally don't think it is physical as the area is so large that we would either hear reports of a military quarantine or people would be diving it and posting videos of what they find.

sdv
2nd May 2012, 16:47
Anyways. the bottom line is, in agreement with Modwiz, this thread is an unnecessary distraction from the forth coming global calamity which I suspect will start soon after the Olympics of Zion has finished, being hosted in the soon to be defunct metropolis of London (my opinion).

Actually all the focus on forthcoming global calamity, arrests and so on are a distraction preventing us from exploring, discovering, finding out.

We do need to look to the past to understand the present and future.

Not part of this thread, but I am trying to find out what I can about what happened on Earth when the last galactic alignment happened to see if there are any clues about what is happening now. If Atlantis is part of that past, real or myth, there will be clues.

Personally I think the event we are waiting for is already happening and we are 'in it' and the more we are distracted and dumbed down by a lot of what is silliness, the more opportunities we miss to expand our conscious awareness of what already exists.

OnyxKnight
2nd May 2012, 17:25
Everybody is talking about arrests, can anyone give us links to this?

Also about these banks. All I saw was one larger bank suing a smaller one over contract breach. These stories bring to source only David Wilcock and the like. That's not a good enough for me sorry.