PDA

View Full Version : The Drake paperwork is posted - FreedomReigns

GlassSteagallfan
27th April 2012, 04:12
The Drake paperwork is posted on the FreedomReigns.us website.

http://freedomreigns.us/States_Documents.html

YvonneG
27th April 2012, 04:38
Thanks ....I just looked and read all of them.
This is most convincing ...
Very exciting...

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 05:29

This is the list:

Apostille141 (http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/Apostille141.pdf)

ApostilleCertification140
(http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/ApostilleCertification140.pdf)
Certification_of_Minutes142 (http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/Certification_of_Minutes142-5_Redacted.pdf)

Georgia minutes146
(http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/Georgia_minutes146.pdf)
Notice of states in union144
(http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/Notice_of_states_in_union144.pdf)
Pennsylvania Constitution143
(http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/Pennsylvania_Constitution143.pdf)
Pennsylvania Notice 145 (http://freedomreigns.us/uploads/Pennsylvania_Notice_145.pdf)

Apostille 141 just says it certifies something was delivered, but it specifically says it does NOT certify the content of the document for which it was issued. So, something went is all it means.

Apostille 140 is just another notarized document proof sheet.

Certification of minutes 142 is a notarized form saying there was a Jural meeting.

Georgia minutes 146 has two basic motions called by a group who is agreeing to 1. Notification of Certification which means something got delivered somewhere, but they did not certify the content of what was delivered. 2. That they would use the name "Constitutional Republic of Georgia of the America's." so as not to confuse the world with the Georgia in Russia. Again, are these people meeting with Vladamir Putin to discuss world policy decisions and make trade agreements? Are they printing money? Are they doing anything other than having a meeting, claiming a name, and saying they mailed something somewhere? Government is power, plain and simple. What are these people doing to lower the unemployment rate in the State... sorry, Constitutional Republic of Georgia of the America's?

The Notice of States in Union 144 sounds great, but I'd like to see them act upon this in any meaningful way. I want to know who set up this jural assembly so that all citizens of that state could participate, and how did they provide proper notice for those interested to attend said meeting. Is there proof of this notice to verify all living in Georgia and apparently bound by this new government had ample opportunity to know about the meeting and attend it?

Pennsylvania Constitution is just that, the document from 1775 to the revolution and our Declaration of Independence, constitution of Pennsylvania and articles of Confederation. That is not exactly a new document.

Pennsylvania notice is just like the Georgia Notice. Again, who from Pennsylvania as a people agreed to this? Was there well publicized information of this incredible moment in their state's history of a new government and all it's notices being sent out to the "world"? If notice was given, how was it given, who attended the meeting, how many voted and what is their location now? A government has to have a place of meeting etc.. What does all this mean really if it's just some notarized information that we all like to hear, but has not teeth?

If the Military truly is waiting for the people to stand up, then having all this stuff done in secrecy isn't the best means to do it. I was wondering, who the hell elected Tim Turner to be President ? It seems all very kangaroo courtish to me or more like a political game of Risk. of course everything will be plain to understand when all the mass arrests take place or was it one by one arrests? I can't really tell anymore since the story changes.

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 05:59
US,

Drake has nothing to do with the Cabal Stooge Tim Turner.

sdv
27th April 2012, 07:05
Actually these documents prove nothing other than that they have been created/copied.

Apostille 141 (not proof that anything was delivered at all): another example of bits and pieces in the public domain being used for 'proof', and when this information is filled with difficult to understand phrases it is more likely that people will accept it as proof when it is just a lot of hot air. Apostille 141 is a grand-sounding thing with a mundane application and is about Private International Law (e.g. marriage, property ownership, child maintenance payments, and so on).

http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act=conventions.text&cid=41

Read for yourself and see through the hogwash, which at least is good enough entertainment value. But I do see a disturbing trend for people to abandon reason and surrender to Drake (if Drake says so it must be true and look he has given proof).

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 07:24
I know Drake has nothing to do with Tim Turner, but he seems to be saying lots of things have been decided, put into motion and papers filed and I want to know just who the hell does he think he is if it's all done in secrecy? Oh I know, I know they would have been killed if they had spoken up. That does not give them the right to file papers on behalf of the people of any state without due notification of papers, meetings, and picking representatives for the people to talk about this stuff or letting the people vote on it themselves.

Thus my comments about Tim Turner. So, did Drake notify citizens? Were the people given a fair opportunity to share their voices and vote? I seriously doubt it and thus it's just a bunch of fantasy mumbo jumbo that holds not real power. It's just documents turned in somewhere that have been notarized. I can go down to a notary tomorrow and sign a document in front of a couple friends saying I own the earth and I call it planet Serenity with all due powers and rights vested in me under the government of Unity and love. The friends witness it, and a notary signs that she witnessed said document being signed.

Now, do I get to print money, raise taxes, call out the militia, engage in international commerce on behalf of my world?

I think I've made my point.

crosby
27th April 2012, 12:49
After looking at the Apostille Certification it looks valid. as a former legal secretary who has filed documents in the court of common pleas, this is appropriate format for notary signature. the seal looks authentic.
regards, corson

it is not proof that anything was delivered to the hague, this would take a time stamped copy of receipt from the hague itself. but it does show that the documents were notorized properly.

GoodETxSG
27th April 2012, 12:55
I will take a look, do the dates on the time stamps match the Oct./Nov. time frame he mentioned on the radio? Now it’s time to verify the document stamps and their layouts to prove they are authentic... or not. I will start my research. Let me know what you guys come up with. I know someone that authenticates documents. I will see if she is willing to take a look at this type of info. She is pretty much a straight laced business type.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

After looking at the Apostille Certification it looks valid. as a former legal secretary who has filed documents in the court of common pleas, this is appropriate format for notary signature. the seal looks authentic.
regards, corson

it is not proof that anything was delivered to the hague, this would take a time stamped copy of receipt from the hague itself. but it does show that the documents were notorized properly.

Thank you, I appreciate the professional insight. Time to dig a little deeper :cool:

foreverfan
27th April 2012, 13:00
So... who's going to enforce it again?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-your-cat-has-an-army1.jpg

I'm still worried.

sdv
27th April 2012, 13:08
Apostille 141 is a grand-sounding thing with a mundane application and is about Private International Law (e.g. marriage, property ownership, child maintenance payments, and so on).

http://www.hcch.net/index_en.php?act...ns.text&cid=41

And here it is from the website ...

Since 1893, the Hague Conference on Private International Law, a melting pot of different legal traditions, has developed and serviced Conventions which respond to global needs in the following areas:

International protection of children, family and property relations:
•International protection of children
- Child Abduction Section
· INCADAT
- Intercountry Adoption Section
•International child support and other forms of family maintenance
•International protection of adults
•Relations between (former) spouses
•Wills, trusts, estates

International legal co-operation and litigation:
•International legal and administrative co-operation
- Apostille Section
(incl. e-APP)
- Service Section
- Evidence Section
•Jurisdiction and enforcement of judgments
- Choice of Court Section
- The "Judgments Project"

International commercial and finance law:
•Contracts
- Choice of law in international contracts
•Torts
•Securities
•Trusts
•Recognition of companies

The more I investigate what these people say in order to verify it as reasonable and true or not, the more stupid they seem to be, or they think everyone else is so stupid that they will be easily duped.

Imagine if someone said that they intend to get married and that they have applied for a marriage licence and then give you 'proof' that they had sent notice to (which changes to filed papers with which changes to ...) the Federal Reserve Bank. It's kind of like that.

GoodETxSG
27th April 2012, 13:10
"Have Gun Will Travel" :horn:
I think the Military and Law enforcement can handle most of it depending on how ugly it gets. But there are plenty of us out there with the training and experience to lend a hand if called on.

Alie
27th April 2012, 13:14

I can't really tell anymore since the story changes.

================
================

Collaborative Information to the Freedom Movement ---- James Martinez 4/26/12 (http://www.achieveradio.com/archplayer.php?showname=Cash%20Flow%20with%20James%20Martinez&sn=66&ShowURL=http://audio.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/2012-04-26--1200---Cash_Flow.mp3)

Especially listen to 35 - 36 Minute Mark

frozen alchemy
27th April 2012, 13:44
Yawn. So has anything happened yet? Any arrests? Any change in world government? Any power outages, toilet paper shortages, anything like that? Any evidence that Drake is indeed 'busy, busy, busy', too busy to give dozens of hours of interviews in two weeks' time?

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 14:23
@ US

I still don't get what conclusion you are trying to draw here, the people that are behind Drake and this global movement are completely separate from Tim Turner, THEY did NOT make Tim Turner president, only the RUSA did which is a complete separate group( which doesn't even have support of military, pentagon, 134 plus countries etc like Drake's group does). So where/how are you drawing a connection that doesn't even exist? Drake and camp haven't even talked about who would be appointed 'temporary' commander and chief. It's amazing how quickly things get twisted and taken way out of context. Specially with such an intelligent group of people here. This whole movement has NOTHING to do with that Cabal Stooge Tim Turner, NOTHING (please re-read preceding sentence 6x at least so it sinks in) Tim Turner will NOT be our president, even temporarily. Did you not hear where Drake said he would shoot the guy if he ever saw him?

YvonneG
27th April 2012, 14:46
I don't see that this was done in secrecy when it is out on the internet. My understanding from people who were involved in this, is that some people died working on this. Additionally, I am rather sure that back in the 1775 or whenever those who signed the Declaration did not going around outing themselves to everyone so that they could be targets.

YvonneG
27th April 2012, 14:51
I think this has been repeated many times by Drake and on this forum as well. NOTHING WAS FILED...IT WAS NOTIFICATION LIKE WHEN WE POST SOMETHING A NEWSPAPER TO NOTIFY. So this is quite irrelevant. People who keep making this point, are not listening. I for one have decided to stop answering, since my energy has to go into working in my county. NO FILING WAS DONE. SHould you want to truly understand they listen to last nights call. This doesn't mean that I believe it 100%, but I am darn close to 100%.

It seems people want to keep sepculating, giving opinions, researching something to make it not so, and they keep looking at the wrong thing or asking the wrong question such as this. Nothing personal to any one. But I realized that by continally read all of this, it is not doing me any good.

Apostille 141 is a grand-sounding thing with a mundane application and is about Private International Law (e.g. marriage, property ownership, child maintenance payments, and so on).

Since 1893, the Hague Conference on Private International Law, a melting pot of different legal traditions, has developed and serviced Conventions which respond to global needs in the following areas:

· INCADAT
•Wills, trusts, estates

- Apostille Section
(incl. e-APP)
- Service Section
- Evidence Section

•Contracts
•Torts
•Securities
•Trusts

The more I investigate what these people say in order to verify it as reasonable and true or not, the more stupid they seem to be, or they think everyone else is so stupid that they will be easily duped.

Imagine if someone said that they intend to get married and that they have applied for a marriage licence and then give you 'proof' that they had sent notice to (which changes to filed papers with which changes to ...) the Federal Reserve Bank. It's kind of like that.

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 14:53
GoodeTXSG: My understanding is that the documents sent for Pennsylvania were back around September/October of 2011 -- oops, no, it was August 2011 at the time of sending -- but that a package containing many of the other states (and making it a majority of states) did not happen with the groups with affiliation with Drake until February 2012.

Tim Turner sure is doing a good job of muddying the waters, but anyone who actually PAYS ATTENTION knows that Tim Turner is NOT a part of this but a pretender who is a shill for the PTW. There are no doubt still some "innocent" people who are still aligned with Tim Turner, but only because they don't realize what has been happening and what he has been doing. Terri pointed out that the way Tim Turner ran things with RuSA it was very compartmentalized. That is NOT okay when you have a supposed "elected" president. (It sickens me when I hear people refer to Turner as President. Images of Jim Jones and Kool-Aid come to mind.)

YvonneG
27th April 2012, 14:54
Alie, thank you!

I can't really tell anymore since the story changes.

================
================

Collaborative Information to the Freedom Movement ---- James Martinez 4/26/12 (http://www.achieveradio.com/archplayer.php?showname=Cash%20Flow%20with%20James%20Martinez&sn=66&ShowURL=http://audio.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/2012-04-26--1200---Cash_Flow.mp3)

Especially listen to 35 - 36 Minute Mark

HOLY COW ALIE...I just started listening and I see this is going to be big. :thumb:

sdv
27th April 2012, 15:04
I think this has been repeated many times by Drake and on this forum as well. NOTHING WAS FILED...IT WAS NOTIFICATION LIKE WHEN WE POST SOMETHING A NEWSPAPER TO NOTIFY. So this is quite irrelevant. People who keep making this point, are not listening. I for one have decided to stop answering, since my energy has to go into working in my county. NO FILING WAS DONE. SHould you want to truly understand they listen to last nights call. This doesn't mean that I believe it 100%, but I am darn close to 100%.

And you are not listening. I don't care if it was supposedly filed or notified or sent to the Moon in a bottle. That is not the issue here. (Drake keeps changing his story anyway.) Do you believe that Apostille 141 and 140 are authentic documents and proof? Do you even know what an Apostille is and for what it is used?

I have tried to explain it as simply as possible and you just do not get it. It's like holding up proof of communication with a bank about your housing loan and then saying that is proof that you are married.

It's your mind and if you refuse to use it than I hope the angels will keep you safe anyway!

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 15:21
So... who's going to enforce it again?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-your-cat-has-an-army1.jpg

I'm still worried.

LMAO, you're killin me foreverfan, lmao.

Ok guys.....I luv the passion on here; I would have killed to have half of you on my team when I was running my patriot group. When I saw these papers last night my heart sank. I don't see anything significant in these documents. Show me the Hague paperwork! I tagged this post not just cause it's funny, but in all seriousness if you don't have military backing, than this means absolutely nothing and I see no sign of any military backing.

I'm not picking sides-I think it's so great what all of you are doing on both sides, I truly appreciate everyone's work so thank you. I certainly don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but those are my honest thoughts.

Foreverfan......still laughing......

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 15:31
We-R-One, read YavonneG's comments, those papers were just for notification, and he DOES have Military backing, 90% of it is behind him and this movement, and so is the Pentagon. If you had listened to last night's broadcast you would here he is working on getting official paperwork from the group. To show his military support etc. But, seriously check out Yavonne's comments in this thread, I don't feel the need to repeat something that has already been said a dozen plus times.

aranuk
27th April 2012, 15:34
I'm getting tired reading posts from the Drake nay sayers. Have you nay sayers got any sort of plan to rid the planet of the bastards TPTB ? Lets hear it then? If not, say someting positive that can help the liberation of the people.

Stan

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 15:40
@ US

I still don't get what conclusion you are trying to draw here, the people that are behind Drake and this global movement are completely separate from Tim Turner, THEY did NOT make Tim Turner president, only the RUSA did which is a complete separate group( which doesn't even have support of military, pentagon, 134 plus countries etc like Drake's group does). So where/how are you drawing a connection that doesn't even exist? Drake and camp haven't even talked about who would be appointed 'temporary' commander and chief. It's amazing how quickly things get twisted and taken way out of context. Specially with such an intelligent group of people here. This whole movement has NOTHING to do with that Cabal Stooge Tim Turner, NOTHING (please re-read preceding sentence 6x at least so it sinks in) Tim Turner will NOT be our president, even temporarily. Did you not hear where Drake said he would shoot the guy if he ever saw him?

I apologize for your not understanding me. If A is wrong then B is wrong because B is the same basic thing as A. Let me give you an example. Let's say I have two children and child A steals a pack of Bubblegum. I discipline that child. Child B steals a pack of chewing gum. I do believe disciplining child B is in order as well. I KNOW Drake and TT are not buddies, friends, cohorts per interviews. I KNOW Teri used to be associated wtih TT and no longer is. But, TT is linked to an organization that somehow thinks they can elect him president (Child A) and set up a government and act for all the people of the country. Drake is linked to an organization that thinks they can vote on creating states and file papers on behalf of entire states and thus the country.

WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

When was proper notice given for the citizens of said states and country to come together and have a voice? This affects everyone and though their intentions may be for good, it still smacks of elitist "I'll do what I want" mentality. I think another word for someone deciding what's best for other's lives is TYRANT.

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 15:41
sdv: I think a good example is common law marriage. And after all, the government Drake et al. are working to restore is common law. IT IGNORES ALL THE LEGAL HANKY PANKY. To get married by common law in my state, (last I heard), all you have to do is live with the person for a few days or weeks and both represent yourselves to others as married. Bingo, you are married. I see this deal as very similar to that. A person has to FREE themselves from all the programming of a lifetime to be able to "see" this however.

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 15:43
I'm getting tired reading posts from the Drake nay sayers. Have you nay sayers got any sort of plan to rid the planet of the bastards TPTB ? Lets hear it then? If not, say someting positive that can help the liberation of the people.

Stan

Or what, you'll leave the thread and start one for the Drake supporters to all get in a circle and pat each other on the back so they can bask in false hope and such of goo goo yummy energy like vampires needing a fix? I'm sick of you lollipop dreams and gummy slide fantasy people trying to tell us who see the world in a very boring and straight forward way to put on your glasses to see it as something other than what it is. It sort of reminds me of someone in the movie "They Live" telling the guy who finally sees WTF is going on to not put on those special super duper reality glasses cause the world is such a beautiful place and there are not bad people.

Now, I could have skipped saying all that, but I do feel better expressing myself, so thank you for that. I could have just said, if you dn't like our posts put us on ignore or get off the thread where we are speaking our minds. I stayed away from the Drake fanclub thread that talked about all my bullsh** excrement on threads though my name was not mentioned, I am one of the naysayers. Some world we live in where we ALL get to say our minds thoughts and not just SOME of us. Who told you to shut up or insinuated it? Not one of us. You love and light people talk about tolerance but you show little of it yourselves.l

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 15:44
As explained in a recent show, Drake also has the support of 1.5 million professional/trained civilian militia. Drake is the commander of that militia. Should the U.S. military turn on us, we have ground troops to go to bat for us immediately.

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 15:47
As explained in a recent show, Drake also has the support of 1.5 million professional/trained civilian militia. Drake is the commander of that militia. Should the U.S. military turn on us, we have ground troops to go to bat for us immediately.

And your proof of that support is what? Another signed notarized document saying it? I am a member of the Florida Militia. I have never heard to supporting Drake by the State of Florida's militia. Please do tell me when this meeting was held because I never saw notice of said meeting to chime in my two cents worth. Oh, but some of you don't really want our input do you? We are just negative naysayers.

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 15:53

And your proof of that support is what? Another signed notarized document saying it? I am a member of the Florida Militia. I have never heard to supporting Drake by the State of Florida's militia. Please do tell me when this meeting was held because I never saw notice of said meeting to chime in my two cents worth. Oh, but some of you don't really want our input do you? We are just negative naysayers.

This does not surprise me. It's the very reason that I was questioning the backing....I checked with a contact that I met through my patriot involvement and he told me that the militia groups in our state hadn't been contacted either.....

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 16:00
Anyone who wants to give up their connection to the Washington D.C. club can do so, by turning in their fraudulent SS card, denouncing any false contracts made with said group, and declaring their Citizenship in the Unites States of America and not a citizen of the U.S. States of America, there is a difference. Then they need to file a w8 with their employer declaring they are NOT a citizen of the U.S. cabal, but are a foreigner to it. That puts them back as a common law citizen. They cannot leave the system if they are a Federal Employee, it's one of the rules to being one. They can give up all benefits that go to U.S. citizens if they were a Federal Employee including military and leave the system and become a common law citizen with all rights thereof.

By applying for that SS card you requested to become a citizen of the U.S. corporation and subject to all it's laws. The Constitution has little input on that small area and it's territories. We were duped into joining that club by being conned into the Social Security System and being told we had to get a SS card to get a job. That was a lie. Just file a W8. I did not get my SS card until I was 16 and got a job. Now, they have a government worker show up in the mother's hospital room the morning after delivery to sign the papers for your baby's SS card to put the lil tyke right into the system. Of course, it's a contract and you cannot enter your child into a contract legally that will bind them for the rest of their lives. So, anyone who's parents were conned into signing that stupid paper can choose to void the contract now that you know how it works and decide you don't want to be a part of it.

You cannot apply for Federal benefits, get a federal job or serve in the military. You also are not subject to the rules they make up for the citizens of the U.S.. Having said all this, you may go to jail depending on the judge when you try to enforce your rights like the right to travel so you don't get a license or license plate for your vehicle or do not file with IRS (though its voluntary) and they come after you for tax evasion. There are any number of ways you can screw up. One bad judge or one mistep and improperly dotted i's and crossed t's and you are in prison. That is how they keep us in line. Prison sucks, it destroys your family. Your children lose their parent and suffer..... few take up the challenge to legally step out of the system because they FEAR losing and harming what they love. That fear is the control factor. So, they vainly decide it's better for someone else to do it. Only, the only way to stop this monster is to get rid of the U.S. States of America and millions of people are well programmed that anyoen who challenges Uncle Sam is a traitor, wacko, and dangerous, so they will just kill you. Sorry for the reality check here.

Drake may have all the best of intentions, but it's not going to work. The best thing we can do is live our lives, help one another, and learn to be as self sufficient as possible. Live on less and stop running on the wheel of deception.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/for0504l.jpg

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 16:04
we-R-one: I'm far from being an expert on where and who the civilian militia are, but it has always been my impression that many of them are not part of other groups. Could it be that there are other militia in your state that you DON'T know? I would think so. I certainly believe that a LOT more than 1.5 million civilians are armed who also have professional training in the use of arms. Or do you disagree with that?

I would add that if I were you I would probably attempt to contact Drake through FreedomReigns.US to ask him your question about the Florida group with which you are affiliated. (I hope to God they are not affiliated with Tim Turner!) Or you could call in with a question during a future radio show. That would be awesome!!

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 16:06
We-R-One, read YavonneG's comments, those papers were just for notification, and he DOES have Military backing, 90% of it is behind him and this movement, and so is the Pentagon. If you had listened to last night's broadcast you would here he is working on getting official paperwork from the group. To show his military support etc. But, seriously check out Yavonne's comments in this thread, I don't feel the need to repeat something that has already been said a dozen plus times.

I realize this, but you're basing on the fact that because Drake "says" than it must be so at least that is what I'm getting from it. I just can't rely on that until I see something more official. Like I've mentioned before in a past post. I got suckered into the TT group when it was initially starting. I signed the original declaration based on TT "saying" that we had military backing. About three months later, after we had all ready signed and the documents were delivered to the Governors, he renigged and said that he didn't have military backing....WTF

There is no tone in my post, I'm not mad at you, I'm just saying a lot of us got burned not to mention the risk we took so I can't base anything on someone just "sayin". I'm sorry I can't do it again. I really appreciate all the post your guys do and the time you take to listen to the calls. Unfortunately for me I do not have the luxury of time to keep up so I really rely on you guys and the information you post. So I mean no disrespect and it's not because I don't care or I'm some idiot who's not paying attention. I work two jobs to keep my head a float, so it leaves little time for listening to all the audios.....it kills me that I can't keep up because I truly do care. I suspect there are many others out there like myself, so in assuming that, I say thank you to all of you for keeping us informed.

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 16:09
Thanks, we-R-one. I certainly understand your consternation!!

Since we seemed to post at the same time (with me editing my post above) will post this again in case you missed it:

I would add that if I were you I would probably attempt to contact Drake through FreedomReigns.US to ask him your question about the Florida group with which you are affiliated. Or you could call in with a question during a future radio show. That would be awesome!!

GOOD FOR YOU for finally seeing through Tim Turner. I still believe in Drake, but if and when the day comes that I don't, I will certain say so publicly.

aranuk
27th April 2012, 16:09

Stan

Or what, you'll leave the thread and start one for the Drake supporters to all get in a circle and pat each other on the back so they can bask in false hope and such of goo goo yummy energy like vampires needing a fix? I'm sick of you lollipop dreams and gummy slide fantasy people trying to tell us who see the world in a very boring and straight forward way to put on your glasses to see it as something other than what it is. It sort of reminds me of someone in the movie "They Live" telling the guy who finally sees WTF is going on to not put on those special super duper reality glasses cause the world is such a beautiful place and there are not bad people.

Now, I could have skipped saying all that, but I do feel better expressing myself, so thank you for that. I could have just said, if you dn't like our posts put us on ignore or get off the thread where we are speaking our minds. I stayed away from the Drake fanclub thread that talked about all my bullsh** excrement on threads though my name was not mentioned, I am one of the naysayers. Some world we live in where we ALL get to say our minds thoughts and not just SOME of us. Who told you to shut up or insinuated it? Not one of us. You love and light people talk about tolerance but you show little of it yourselves.l

I never threatened to do anything,. In case you haven't noticed there IS a thread for Drake supporters already, so why would I start one? That doesn't make any sense. Why do you ask me "Who told you to shut up or insinuated it?" I never said such a thing. Show us all where I said that. I am not one of the love and light people. Why do you say such a thing? Show me were I spoke about tolerance? You quote me above and yet do not address my words. You invent things I have said, and accuse me of being something I am not. You're not as clever as you think are you?

Stan

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 16:10
we-R-one: I'm far from being an expert on where and who the civilian militia are, but it has always been my impression that many of them are not part of other groups. Could it be that there are other militia in your state that you DON'T know? I would think so. I certainly believe that a LOT more than 1.5 million civilians are armed who also have professional training in the use of arms. Or do you disagree with that?

I would add that if I were you I would probably attempt to contact Drake through FreedomReigns.US to ask him your question about the Florida group with which you are affiliated. (I hope to God they are not affiliated with Tim Turner!) Or you could call in with a question during a future radio show. That would be awesome!!

Ya, I've thought of that which is why I haven't pressed the issue until now. It was US post that brings an uneasy feeling that if her group hasn't been contacted either.....

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 16:18
we-R-one: US is one of only two people I have on "ignore" mode on the Avalon Forum. I don't even read those posts when they are quoted. I find that person to be far from serene for one thing, haha.

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 16:20
You know what would make a lot of this go away???? Just dump the friggin $. When I first got involved in the patriot movement about 2008, that was the first suggestion out of my mouth as I could see no end to all this. Dump the $, all of us, and quit putting value in it like we do. That would shut things down real quick. I realize the inconvenience created by what I suggest, but enough is enough all ready.

gripreaper
27th April 2012, 16:21
I can go down to a notary tomorrow and sign a document in front of a couple friends saying I own the earth and I call it planet Serenity with all due powers and rights vested in me under the government of Unity and love. The friends witness it, and a notary signs that she witnessed said document being signed.

Planet Serenity? I'd probably endorse that.

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 16:28

Stan

I never threatened to do anything,. In case you haven't noticed there IS a thread for Drake supporters already, so why would I start one? That doesn't make any sense. Why do you ask me "Who told you to shut up or insinuated it?" I never said such a thing. Show us all where I said that. I am not one of the love and light people. Why do you say such a thing? Show me were I spoke about tolerance? You quote me above and yet do not address my words. You invent things I have said, and accuse me of being something I am not. You're not as clever as you think are you?

Stan

It is plainly obvious to me that you cannot read between any lines, but see what you want to see no matter what is said or done. I KNEW a thread was already started. :rolleyes:

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 16:36
Anyone who wants to give up their connection to the Washington D.C. club can do so, by turning in their fraudulent SS card, denouncing any false contracts made with said group, and declaring their Citizenship in the Unites States of America and not a citizen of the U.S. States of America, there is a difference. Then they need to file a w8 with their employer declaring they are NOT a citizen of the U.S. cabal, but are a foreigner to it. That puts them back as a common law citizen. They cannot leave the system if they are a Federal Employee, it's one of the rules to being one. They can give up all benefits that go to U.S. citizens if they were a Federal Employee including military and leave the system and become a common law citizen with all rights thereof.

By applying for that SS card you requested to become a citizen of the U.S. corporation and subject to all it's laws. The Constitution has little input on that small area and it's territories. We were duped into joining that club by being conned into the Social Security System and being told we had to get a SS card to get a job. That was a lie. Just file a W8. I did not get my SS card until I was 16 and got a job. Now, they have a government worker show up in the mother's hospital room the morning after delivery to sign the papers for your baby's SS card to put the lil tyke right into the system. Of course, it's a contract and you cannot enter your child into a contract legally that will bind them for the rest of their lives. So, anyone who's parents were conned into signing that stupid paper can choose to void the contract now that you know how it works and decide you don't want to be a part of it.

You cannot apply for Federal benefits, get a federal job or serve in the military. You also are not subject to the rules they make up for the citizens of the U.S.. Having said all this, you may go to jail depending on the judge when you try to enforce your rights like the right to travel so you don't get a license or license plate for your vehicle or do not file with IRS (though its voluntary) and they come after you for tax evasion. There are any number of ways you can screw up. One bad judge or one mistep and improperly dotted i's and crossed t's and you are in prison. That is how they keep us in line. Prison sucks, it destroys your family. Your children lose their parent and suffer..... few take up the challenge to legally step out of the system because they FEAR losing and harming what they love. That fear is the control factor. So, they vainly decide it's better for someone else to do it. Only, the only way to stop this monster is to get rid of the U.S. States of America and millions of people are well programmed that anyoen who challenges Uncle Sam is a traitor, wacko, and dangerous, so they will just kill you. Sorry for the reality check here. http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/for0504l.jpg

This is what I have come to know too...... Every city, county, and state has an EIN number which you can find under Duns and Bradstreet- this country is set up as a corporation which means they follow corporate law or the color of law, not common law; and they can do this legally. It's not unconstitutional what's being done it's non-constitutional. And when you find yourself in a court of law you will be subjected to "interpretive ruling" which means regardless of the evidence you provide, they can throw it out as they so choose as your are under their jurisdiction.

Additionally as most of you know, a surety bond is taken out under your SS# in which they help themselves to whenever they want. Of course they don't tell you this that's where the fraud lies. So they love when soliders die cause they can cash in those bonds left and right. F-ing nauseating....sorry

aranuk
27th April 2012, 16:42

Stan

Stan

It is plainly obvious to me that you cannot read between any lines, but see what you want to see no matter what is said or done. I KNEW a thread was already started. :rolleyes:

I addressed what you accused me of in my defence. I made that clear. I didn't need to read between any lines. Are you saying now that I shouldn't pay any notice to what you write but I should be reading between the lines of your words? If I were to do that, you would then accuse me of misinterpretating what you did write. Stop playing your cryptic games with me please. I know you knew a thread was already started as I read your nay saying post there, but knowing that you are all over the place with your posts, there might have been a chance that you forgot.

Stan.

gripreaper
27th April 2012, 16:43
Serenity is right though. Most here do not understand sovereignty and what it means to be soverign, or what it means to extricate oneself from slavery and stand up and risk it all for this huge paradigm shift. Even fewer understand the de facto color of law system and it's rules and laws, or commerce and how only fictions can operate in commerce. This system is totally embedded into every aspect of our lives, and I would say even into our very DNA.

Mozart is quite knowledgeable on this, and I have tried to clarify this several times as well. It's taken me thousands of hours and yes, I followed RAP and RuSA and the many other patriot movements over the last 5 years or so, and back engineered and studied their roots, as well as many of the key players. It's a path I would not wish on anyone, especially individually. It's going to take a major awakening to pull this off and many people to stand up and understand self determination and self responsibility. We have been taught dependence on the system from cradle to grave, so don't expect your neighbors to sign up for this overnight.

I appreciate Unified Serenity's approach to explaining this, as she has been quite cordial and careful three weeks ago (or has it been six weeks?) and is only now pulling out all the stops and taking the sugar coating off of it and telling it raw as she see's it. I think it's time to put the kool-aid down and look at what it really means to be soverign.

we-R-one
27th April 2012, 16:44
Drake may have all the best of intentions, but it's not going to work. http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/for0504l.jpg

I understand where you're coming from US, but me personally I won't go as far as saying it's not going to work. I want people out there trying, and I do value the attempts of anyone who will try to turn things around and if we fall on our faces, than GET THE HELL BACK UP, is what I'm thinking. Sorry I'm a Star Seed with a bit of an edge to her, lol

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 16:54

Your ignorance is showing in this post. Every adult in the state of Florida is automatically a member of the Militia. It's in the Florida constitution. You made my point very well when you pointed out that there are millions of peole who are gun owners and members of the militia. I bet only a small number are tied in with meetings etc.. Drake has no proof of this 1.5 millions supporters because few people ever sign on the dotted line because of the FBI constant monitoring of any meetings. Yes, they actually show up with camera in hand and take pictures of cars and license plates. I think Drake throws out facts and figures that sound good, but have little in the way of teeth or verifiable. Do tell me where the signed documents are of the 134 countries who have agreed to back Sir Drake. This story is getting better and better. Just keep throwing out comments that sound good and expect people to believe it despite it not making any sense. He says over and over he will not reveal his contacts because they will be killed. That is probably true if they were real, but we have no way of KNOWING anything because NOTHING can be confirmed. Nice trick... Drake really is a magician. He says one thing, expects you to believe the illusion, but if you ask questions you are just not a good member of the audience.

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 17:04
The only thing that will have a chance is what they are actually hoping we do, and that is a violent uprising. It would have to be massive, it would have to overpower the police, sheriffs,military, and all Federal forces and not turn into mayhem of riots and looting. The moment it becomes chaos the blame is squarely on the people who rebelled. I do believe the South tried this back in the mid 1800's and they had ever right to leave the confederation, and they were controlled very well. The southerners were much more lean on resources. They were running on a shoestring budget. Lincoln had all the benefit of a publically paid for military and control of the media.

The armaments were still pretty basic, hell they were on horses for God's sake! So, you want to imagine the millions of American's agreeing all at once to rise up with Remington .308 in hand and take on Cobra Helicopters, Psyonic weapons the police have, the armored vehicles, and such, or are we going to talk about a prolonged guerrilla war where the patriots get to be blamed for every child killed, all the disruption in business and commerce and expect to win? I cannot believe you all do not see how futile this is. Let's go for something less aggressive. Let's just put a call out for a 100 million Citizen march on Washington and our State Capitols. Let's see if we can get that to rise up. Hell, let's take it down to 30 million. Who is going to organize this uprising? When is it so I can put it on my calendar and rally support? Talk is cheap. Drake is all talk and I see nothing to back it up that has real teeth.

If you want to stop the naysaying, stop trying to push what Drake has said unless there is something with real proof. So far it's all a great story, but people are being told it's real. I do not believe it at all. I do believe there are millions who want change. I do not believe we are in any sense organized, and if a powder keg is lit it will turn into massive mayhem and crisis by nature and nurtured by the government.

NancyV
27th April 2012, 18:10
It was in the summer of 2010 that Tim Turner was elected the interim President of the United States. So we had a new President that 99.999% of the people heard nothing about and which changed nothing. Teri had been an avid supporter of his and was instrumental in organizing and/or supporting the Georgia part of the RAP movement. I read all her updates on the forum of the company where she and I both worked. I made a few comments in her threads about not believing that TT had the backing of the military and when I told my husband about the whole thing he said then what he says now about Drake.... that there is no way a high percentage of the military would support this. As I have stated before, my husband took an oath over 30 years ago to come when called by the group of men who were in on the contingency plans for a potential military coup if ever needed., and it would take extreme circumstances for that plan to be activated. Not what WE think of as extreme circumstances but what the military thinks of as extreme circumstances. As We-R-One has stated, TT finally had to confess that he never had the backing of the military.

Of course Drake's supporters hope he is not lying about having 90% of the military behind him but that statement seems absurd on its face because probably about half of the military vote liberal and half vote conservative. I don't think the half that voted for Obama would want to see him deposed by a military coup. US is correct that a military coup and a bloody revolution would be the only way to get the controllers out of power. If someone believed TT and finally came to realize that he was lying, why would they make the same mistake and believe another charismatic man who says the same thing.... without proof again? There is no proof that a huge percent of the military supports Drakes assertions. Everyone I know in the military has heard nothing about this. My husband just laughs when I try to explain to him what Drake says is going on. Well, he laughs along with saying a few things that I can't post, the milder being "what a bunch of effing morons!"

I don't react the same as my husband because I know that all those who support Drake...and who supported Charles...are doing so because they care. They care about what's happening in this country and the world, they want better for everyone, they have wonderful intentions. Unfortunately "hope" is something that is used to manipulate people, just as in the Obama election. It was all about "hope and change". Of course Obama turned out to be just another tool of the so called controllers. When I listen to Drake I like his voice, I like his manner because I have a husband who talks a lot like him, a hillbilly, gun toting military man... but I can't make sense of much of what he says as far as it actually answering a question. When Randy Maugans was interviewing him I thought Drake did a very poor job of answering his questions. He seems very good at deflecting answers, making the answer more complex, changing the subject, expounding on some minutiae about something irrelevant to the question and then saying something like "did that answer your question?". By that time you're so confused and caught up in a few things he said that did make sense it would be difficult to say.....sorry that was complete BS!

I've looked at all the so called documents of the "notice". Can't say that it's very impressive and as it's only a notice it holds no legal force whatsoever, as we all know. Probably it will convince some that this is legit but I can't imagine the military would be impressed with a notice to the Hague or UN or whatever. Anyone who thinks the majority of those who work in the Pentagon or anywhere else as career officers will jeopardize their retirement or careers by usurping the government at this point should rethink that assessment. You only have the words of Drake that the military is 80-90% behind this "movement". Just as with Tim Turner, there is no proof and there will be no proof until the military fails to perform as Drake says they will. I expect it will die with a whimper.

If Drake is lying I'm sure Teri will get the word out. She's not a good one to have turn against you as she's like a bulldog and won't let go, just as she did when she found out TT was lying. I almost feel sorry for Drake if he alienates Teri.

joedjemal
27th April 2012, 18:10
The more I look at this the flimsier it seems to get. All the information seems to be coming from a very small group of people. There's no confirmation from any other sources. It has the same sort of flavour as Charles, the GFL, Fulford and his dragons and so on. Lots of noise and no data as usual. Incoherent and inconsistent noise at that.

I'll reserve judgment for a while but I'm beginning to think rides on spaceships that fail to happen.

I certainly wouldn't take any personal risks based on what's there to date. This could well be an exercise in flushing out opposition. To be treated with great caution.

Avocadess
27th April 2012, 18:37
Just a heads up that I finally finished transcribing notes from the most recent interview with Drake and Randy. Part 2 of the notes are here on the thread for Drake Updates:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43793-Drake-Updates-clarifications-and-more/page32

I found this interview to be enlightening.

YvonneG
27th April 2012, 18:41
Maybe someone would like to see what real Militia folks have to say about it and Drake's plan. Unlike many of you guys, those who are skeptical are taking a wait and see attitude. Many, including the top person, is listening to Drake with caution.

Just in case anyone is interested in seeing something more than our comments here on this forum.

And it is precisely because Teri Hinkle would not be so easily fooled, as well as several whom I now know personally and were also involved in the TT republic, that I give this more credence. You know, everyone has reactions and triggers when people say certain things, esp. when you don't agree.

http://wramsite.com/forum/topics/insider-claims-imminent-mass-arrests-of-globalists-bankers-and?page=17&commentId=3567481%3AComment%3A1289316&x=1#3567481Comment1289316

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is an example of such a militia group in their own words. Those who are skeptical are still preparing.
http://wramsite.com/forum/topics/insider-claims-imminent-mass-arrests-of-globalists-bankers-and?page=17&commentId=3567481%3AComment%3A1289316&x=1#3567481Comment1289316

NancyV
27th April 2012, 19:10
And it is precisely because Teri Hinkle would not be so easily fooled, as well as several whom I now know personally and were also involved in the TT republic, that I give this more credence. You know, everyone has reactions and triggers when people say certain things, esp. when you don't agree.

But Teri WAS fooled, at least for a year or two. I think it is because she is so passionate and sincere in her desire to see the government restored to the original constitution that she can be easily fooled again. Sincere and hopeful people are usually the easiest ones to manipulate. I do believe that if she's fooled again she'll be the first one to admit it.

Alie
27th April 2012, 19:23

Stan

Stan

Stan
You are tirelessly keeping MANY OF US encouraged and providing good company. Who cares what OTHER PEOPLE are saying/suggesting about those of us who believe that freedom and sovereignty is moving along.

gripreaper
27th April 2012, 20:00
I'll reserve judgment for a while but I'm beginning to think rides on spaceships that fail to happen.

What? You didn't believe that the Neptune mothership was going to take 100 people on a galactic joyride and pick them up in black limousines, and then plant a nuclear submarine land dart at the Washington Monument for all to see?

Why not? :rolleyes:

RMorgan
27th April 2012, 20:04
The more I look at this the flimsier it seems to get. All the information seems to be coming from a very small group of people. There's no confirmation from any other sources. It has the same sort of flavour as Charles, the GFL, Fulford and his dragons and so on. Lots of noise and no data as usual. Incoherent and inconsistent noise at that.

I certainly wouldn't take any personal risks based on what's there to date. This could well be an exercise in flushing out opposition. To be treated with great caution.

Hey Joed,

Do you know what really worries me about this alternative personalities that appear here from time to time? I mean, their names change, but their message is pretty much always the same, so as their strategy.

I really don´t know if they are saying the truth or not, but all of them are so centered in USA specific problems, that for me it looks very suspicious.

It´s all about the USA, every news, every claim, while, in fact, we have so many huge problems to be fixed all over the world, but no one talks about it.

For instance, Brazilian government just approved a new forest code/law, that will allow farmers to literally tear down the Amazon forest....

Also, they are building a new hydro-electric plant in Amazon, that will flood an area of 516 km² of Amazon forest...And there´s 30 more like this to come in the future!

It sounds like a huge problem for me, that will indeed affect the whole planet!

So why these guys only talk about arresting bankers and criminals, while we have huge, if not bigger problems to deal with right now? Why is it always about the USA? Why it´s always about financial problems?

If there´s indeed an organization so powerful as the White Dragons, White Hats or whatever, fighting against tyranny and corruption, why their strategies are so limited and narrowed down to a single country and its problems?

Now, as a Brazilian, I can just talk about Brazil, but I can imagine that a lot of other countries have similar huge problems that can affect the whole world and need to be dealt with asap.

How about the so called cabal or TBTP? Do you believe for a second that they are so stupid, that they would concentrate their powers and operations in a single country? I don´t buy that for a second.

This looks very suspicious for me. Since the US is the champion of counter intel strategies, I wouldn´t be surprised if it is the US Government who is spreading this "news" around the alternative media for a purpose, since these news are so targeted to US citizens.

The same thing happens with channelings...It´s always about the US. Seems like even the ETs or other mystical entities can´t see our world in a more holistic way.

All of it looks very strange to me. Do you know when you fish, and you have different kinds of baits for different fish species? It looks like they are trying to fish US citizens, and made delicious red and white striped baits specifically tailored to them.

Lets assume, for instance, that a civil war starts in the US and all those civilian militias try to take over the power.

Do you have any doubt that the US government would win this war, with all their high-tech weapons and resources? Of course they would! Wars aren´t about guns anymore. They have jets, armed drones and a lot of deadly stuff that kill a lot of people with just a press of a button.

So wouldn´t it be the perfect excuse to proclaim an official fascist dictatorship and send every "subversive" citizen to these FEMA camps that, by the way, are already there?

Cheers,

Raf.

Buchanan561
27th April 2012, 21:26
I think there is some confusion regarding where the military support idea comes from. When Drake had the first (and only?) conference with Daivd Wilcock is where the information was given to him that the military and the Pentagon were behind these efforts. This was Benjamin Fulford's story for many years that the Pentagon and Military were supportive. He have this data to David Wilcock, and from David it went to Drake it seems to me. So Drake is not saying, hopefully, that the military is behind him but is behind the starting of this which came from Fulford. From Fulford to Wilcock and from there to Drake. I cannot say that the passing it down the line was sanctioned by Fulford but some of his recent video's seem to reflect this unless my memory is going out of sinc. But anyhow......this story regarding the military did not originate with Drake, it was passed down to him through the above hands. Emma

DreamsInDigital
27th April 2012, 21:36
I've known about 90% of Military being behind the freedom Movement and the Pentagon planning a "house cleaning" long before Drake, Fulford or Wilcock ever mentioned a word.

@ Raff,

I think you're missing that this is as I've been saying in multiple posts now, a GLOBAL Movement. But, truth of the fact is the Financial Industry is where the Real Cabal Leaders are, and they are in US and Europe. But, things are happening all over the world, I don't in anyway think there is any connection between what the Freedom Movement and Drake is about, and the others that have come through here in the past. Generally I appriciate your well grounded and logical perspective, this time though I have to respectfully fully disagree with you. And, suggest you look at what is going on with this freedom movement and take notice of that it IS a global effort. And, the Financial Cabal (where the real control is) have to be taken down before things can be done on a more local level. Drake himself is encouraging people to get proactive locally within their own countries, cities, please just research this whole thing further before you make such assumptions. The whole planet is in the process of being Liberated, not just US. And THAT is where it has to start. The bad guys have to be removed, and then things rebuilt from the ground up.

joedjemal
27th April 2012, 21:40
When it comes down to it I'm just a gardener who likes to keep an eye on what's going on. I spent decades protesting and trying to get some sort of sanity in the world and met a brick wall of delusion and denial.

I've given up on trying to change others. All I can really do is change myself. If a wave of sanity turns up I'll welcome it but I'm too busy trying to create something positive to carry on banging my head against other people's world views.

Any truly effective change would seem to require the failure of existing systems and I don't need to do anything about that, they're failing on their own. I think in the end all the domination types will end up with nothing because they can only create ways of working that can't last indefinitely. The seed of their failure is in their nature. And that failure will probably, finally, wake up all those who've taken it for granted and gone along with it because that's the way things are.

I suspect the change we wish to see will be emergent rather than created. A genetic dead end is about to collide head on with reality.

crosby
27th April 2012, 22:24

And you are not listening. I don't care if it was supposedly filed or notified or sent to the Moon in a bottle. That is not the issue here. (Drake keeps changing his story anyway.) Do you believe that Apostille 141 and 140 are authentic documents and proof? Do you even know what an Apostille is and for what it is used?

I have tried to explain it as simply as possible and you just do not get it. It's like holding up proof of communication with a bank about your housing loan and then saying that is proof that you are married.

It's your mind and if you refuse to use it than I hope the angels will keep you safe anyway!

any paperwork, be it a notification, a complaint, a certification, will be time stamped by the court in which the documentation is sent. this is how it is 'received' by the court. in the united states courts, it is received in the prothonotary's office. i do not know the hague official procedure (if they have what we call a prothonotary), but i am thinking that somewhere within their documentation, there will be a certified time stamped copy. this is not something that is overlooked in any official court or apostille setting. hope this helps some.
regards, corson

" » Bureau of Administration » Office of Authentications » Apostille Requirements

Hague Convention Site

Apostille Requirements

Since October 15, 1981, the United States has been part of the 1961 Hague Convention abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents (Only). The Convention provides for the simplified certification of public (including notarized) documents to be used in countries that have joined the convention. Documents destined for use in participating countries and their territories should be certified by one of the officials in the jurisdiction in which the document has been executed. Said official must have been designated as competent to issue certifications by "Apostille" (usually in the office of the State Secretary of State of his/her counterpart) as provided for by the 1961 Hague Convention.

With this certification by the Hague Convention Apostille, the document is entitled to recognition in the country of intended use, and no certification by the U.S. Department of State, Authentications Office or legalization by the embassy or consulate is required.

Documents requiring certifications with an apostille by the U.S. Department of State are those that have been signed by a federal official with the official Seal of that agency, American Consular Officer, Military Notary (10 USC 1044a) or Foreign Consul (Diplomat Officials must be registered with the Office of Protocol). Note: These documents must include the official's title and his/her signature must be legible. Please also note that the U.S. Department of State will not issue an apostille for State-issued documents.

For more information on countries participating in the 1961 Hague Convention (abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign public documents -- Article 12) please visit"

crosby
27th April 2012, 23:10
"apostille

Definition
Additional authentication required for international acceptance of notarized documents including (but not limited to) adoption papers, affidavits, birth certificates, contracts, death certificates, deeds, diplomas and degrees, divorce decrees, incorporation papers, marriage certificates, patent applications, powers of attorney, and school transcripts. Instituted by 'The Hague Convention Abolishing The Requirements Of Legalization For Foreign Public Documents' of 1961, its objective is obviate "the requirements of diplomatic or consular legalization" and thus replace the cumbersome 'chain authentication method' that called for verification by multiple authorities. As prescribed by the convention, an apostille (French for, notation) is a preprinted small (minimum 9 x 9 centimeters) form having ten numbered items of information with blank spaces to be filled in by the designated authority in the issuing country. It is obligatory upon every signatory country to accept apostilles of the other signatory countries."

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/apostille.html#ixzz1tHkH2cA0

regards, corson

RMorgan
27th April 2012, 23:24
I've known about 90% of Military being behind the freedom Movement and the Pentagon planning a "house cleaning" long before Drake, Fulford or Wilcock ever mentioned a word.

@ Raff,

I think you're missing that this is as I've been saying in multiple posts now, a GLOBAL Movement. But, truth of the fact is the Financial Industry is where the Real Cabal Leaders are, and they are in US and Europe. But, things are happening all over the world, I don't in anyway think there is any connection between what the Freedom Movement and Drake is about, and the others that have come through here in the past. Generally I appriciate your well grounded and logical perspective, this time though I have to respectfully fully disagree with you. And, suggest you look at what is going on with this freedom movement and take notice of that it IS a global effort. And, the Financial Cabal (where the real control is) have to be taken down before things can be done on a more local level. Drake himself is encouraging people to get proactive locally within their own countries, cities, please just research this whole thing further before you make such assumptions. The whole planet is in the process of being Liberated, not just US. And THAT is where it has to start. The bad guys have to be removed, and then things rebuilt from the ground up.

I appreciate your response mate,

However, if this is indeed a Global Movement, like you say, I´m missing something here in Brazil, which is the 6° larger economy of the world and a pretty huge country.

Here, the corruption is just increasing, year after year.

Politicians that are searched by Interpol for several crimes get elected and re-elected.

Everyday a new disgusting corruption scandal pops up on TV and then it simply vanishes and no one gets punished. Really!

The economy is growing but the corruption and white collar crimes are increasing exponentially!

I haven´t seen a single little sign that some serious actions have been taken to stop these guys.

So, If it´s a Global Movement, they surely have forgotten to invite us for the party.

Cheers,

Raf.

Lost N Found
27th April 2012, 23:25
Gees, living in doubt and fear are we?

GoodETxSG
27th April 2012, 23:35
Geese, more of the "You are Ignorant and I am Not, I am an Intellectual Giant and You are NOT, I am evolved and YOU are NOT... I know and perceive the omniscient TRUTH and YOU do NOT... and I am Humble in my Superior Spiritual State and You are NOT!!! Will it ever stop? Well, human nature and Ego, no I guess NOT!

And this is coming from some of the people’s threads and posts I normally respect. You know who you are… just in the posts from this thread alone... but not limited to just this one.

It is the Actions and not the Words my friends. Anyone can make a clever argument or rebuttal. It is how you react to other points of view and disparaging remarks to YOURS that makes you all of the things you strive to become. That is if YOU truly ARE on an honest path to enlightenment and willing to see your own faults and evolve.

One should always seek and display Wisdom and Your Truth... "Winning" is for Charlie Sheen and his fellow “Tiger Blood” drinkers. Who ever really wins an argument anyway?

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 23:37

No, I think it's called reality. It is not suitable for all people. For such as those, I recommend rose colored glasses, personal threads that don't allow for free thought that may upset the apple carts of those wearing the rose colored glasses.

Snoweagle
27th April 2012, 23:44
and broadcast to the world via a tuppeny-happeny (two and a half pence) quickie web page creation software ROFLMAO

c'mon people wake up - if these people were at all serious or even the tiniest bit professional surely they would put a web site together that reflected the magnitude of their intent.

As for content - zero, zip nada

Lost N Found
27th April 2012, 23:50

No, I think it's called reality. It is not suitable for all people. For such as those, I recommend rose colored glasses, personal threads that don't allow for free thought that may upset the apple carts of those wearing the rose colored glasses.

reality? Suppose you explain your reality to me. I really like my rose colored glasses. Oh yeh, I don't own any apple carts which I suppose you do simply because you brought it up. Living in doubt and fear are you?

GoodETxSG
27th April 2012, 23:54
Geese, more of the "You are Ignorant and I am Not, I am an Intellectual Giant and You are NOT, I am evolved and YOU are NOT... I know and perceive the omniscient TRUTH and YOU do NOT... and I am Humble in my Superior Spiritual State and You are NOT!!! Will it ever stop? Well, human nature and Ego, no I guess NOT!

And this is coming from some of the people’s threads and posts I normally respect. You know who you are… just in the posts from this thread alone... but not limited to just this one.

It is the Actions and not the Words my friends. Anyone can make a clever argument or rebuttal. It is how you react to other points of view and disparaging remarks to YOURS that makes you all of the things you strive to become. That is if YOU truly ARE on an honest path to enlightenment and willing to see your own faults and evolve.

One should always seek and display Wisdom and Your Truth... "Winning" is for Charlie Sheen and his fellow “Tiger Blood” drinkers. Who ever really wins an argument anyway?
============================
Hmmmmmm and so it continues. Tit for tat.

Unified Serenity
27th April 2012, 23:57

reality? Suppose you explain your reality to me. I really like my rose colored glasses. Oh yeh, I don't own any apple carts which I suppose you do simply because you brought it up. Living in doubt and fear are you?

I live in reality and dislike snake oil salesmen professing their syrup du jour will cure Uncle Sam's cancer when in fact it will just make his eyes glaze over in a drunken stupor. I read a lot of info on Avalon and see what people say even though I am not participating on their threads. The condescending remarks, the accusations of "You live in fear" ..... "Fear porn"..... "negative energy" are all meant to paint anyone who disagrees with the latest guru and fan club supporting them seem bad and nonspiritual, unevolved etc.. I've never been good about just keeping quite when I see a house on fire. So, I have offered lots of water and if anyone wants to partake it's available. If not, then enjoy the fire. I said the same things about others who had massive followings only to be shown in due time to be exactly what I said they were.

I've been involved in the patriot movement for over 20 years and I've seen this same thing time and again. It is nothing more than a method to keep people busy and not doing much. I do believe many are entertained and thus have gotten some value out of it.

YvonneG
28th April 2012, 00:14
This makes sense. And it actually states very well part of the reason I am no longer going to try to present my point of view and share with others why I believe as I do. I could be wrong and it is so important to keep an open mind as you do. I know you are not convinced about Drake and the plan, and I am more convinced then not. But I also understand that doesn't mean that it won't be so. However, people like you that, an Oathkeeper who come here with such a balanced perspective given me a lot of hope.

I have decided to spend the time and energy I have here on the County Project suggested by Anita at freedom reigns. I have been spending hours here when I could be spending them locally.

I will visit now and then to check and contribute when I have something to contribute besides going back and forth in an effort for others to at least have an open mind. I haven't don't too well because I realize I have gotten into reactions. I have apologized on one thread and NO ONE ever even commented. I realized then that there is a major disconnect for us all when we are just typing words with a language that is far from adequate.

I am especially interested in what you are contributing. My main practice is actually mindfulness and body meditation which means that those who understand just a little, know that everyone is already that Awareness. And you are so right in what you say here, and I have probably been guilty of what you say more than I have been aware.

Once more, Corey, thanks for your wisdom. This is one of the most valuable posts I have read. It is real and I can feel it. So thank you. I hope others will take it in the spirit in which you mean it.

:cool:

Lost N Found
28th April 2012, 00:30
Thank you Unified, that is a very reasonable explaination of your belief. I have been in this patriot movement for over 40 years or so and also have seen alot of BS come and go. Vietnam was the big eye opener for me from age 19 and the 60's really did wake alot of folks up but it seemed to turn sour in the 70's and just got worse from there. To bad that crap happened. I like your comments and do believe that your eyes are open to alot. I really do see alot of people living in the fear and doubts of everyday life. It is so sad and when you have to put hip waders on everyday just to step out of your door into this fictitious world it gets tiring.

Now on to the documents. I don't pretend to know much about the legal aspects of these docs but I have researched the federalist papers and the Constitution and some real history of the founding fathers of this country and do know that the Notification is a lawful, and not legal, thing that can be done. Now I would like to discuss the difference between "lawful" and "legal" with you. It appears that there are plenty of folks that may know something about the corporate statutes, codes and such that we all are brainwashed with today but do they know what the real laws were before the corporation was created that perverted the original republic that was created in 1787-1791? I believe that is what Drake has been trying to expound on about going back to, to some degree. So in my research, there has been no real law since at least 1861, just fiction and color of law.

Thank you again.

Alie
28th April 2012, 00:39
This makes sense. And it actually states very well part of the reason I am no longer going to try to present my point of view and share with others why I believe as I do. I could be wrong and it is so important to keep an open mind as you do. I know you are not convinced about Drake and the plan, and I am more convinced then not. But I also understand that doesn't mean that it won't be so. However, people like you that, an Oathkeeper who come here with such a balanced perspective given me a lot of hope.

I have decided to spend the time and energy I have here on the County Project suggested by Anita at freedom reigns. I have been spending hours here when I could be spending them locally.

I will visit now and then to check and contribute when I have something to contribute besides going back and forth in an effort for others to at least have an open mind. I haven't don't too well because I realize I have gotten into reactions. I have apologized on one thread and NO ONE ever even commented. I realized then that there is a major disconnect for us all when we are just typing words with a language that is far from adequate.

I am especially interested in what you are contributing. My main practice is actually mindfulness and body meditation which means that those who understand just a little, know that everyone is already that Awareness. And you are so right in what you say here, and I have probably been guilty of what you say more than I have been aware.

Once more, Corey, thanks for your wisdom. This is one of the most valuable posts I have read. It is real and I can feel it. So thank you. I hope others will take it in the spirit in which you mean it.

Yvonne G
I feel like responding to this. I started a thread a while back about PA being a Microcosm of Some UNKNOWN Macrocosm. Having spent some extra time over the last few weeks with you and others discussing the Drake info, I can easily see that this is definitely a microcosm of something, as I thought. We have folks from everywhere, many generations represented, many viewpoints, etc. Perhaps PA is a school to find those who will be useful in service to others sometime in the future.

Having not been a part of PA when the Charles material came around, this Drake/Wilcock/Brocken??? controversy is new to me. I have not particularly enjoyed it because my motive is trying to gather as much information as I can and I'm not one that enjoys confrontation in the real world.

But what has been important during my participation, is that I've been reminded in the last few weeks that having CLASS is essential when communicating face to face or word to word. I'm thinking about the "Audrey Hepburn" kind of class --- Jimmy Stewart (loved him, hope he wasn't one of them) gentlemanly kind of class. IMO, I'd rather have class than be right, any day.

You have Class, and your graciousness and hopefulness and encouragement has been very much appreciated by many (I'm sure) that have been in this Drake discussion. So thanks!

GoodETxSG
28th April 2012, 00:45

Hello YvonneG,
Actually I am a member of the County Project group as well on his site... I just joined the Forum for Texas. Being a Radio Operator and Disaster Response person I hope I have some to offer if indeed things unfold as Drake predicts. If not it’s a good infrastructure backup plan for civilians. I agree with what you say above. But I am no one to judge, just make own humble observations when I feel so compelled. Thanks for the post. If you read what I posted about Drake I am not a Full Supporter or a Full Detractor of his info. My post explains it best. I have been quite disappointed at the behavior of some of the members here, but Humans will be Humans.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 01:23
Thank you Unified, that is a very reasonable explaination of your belief. I have been in this patriot movement for over 40 years or so and also have seen alot of BS come and go. Vietnam was the big eye opener for me from age 19 and the 60's really did wake alot of folks up but it seemed to turn sour in the 70's and just got worse from there. To bad that crap happened. I like your comments and do believe that your eyes are open to alot. I really do see alot of people living in the fear and doubts of everyday life. It is so sad and when you have to put hip waders on everyday just to step out of your door into this fictitious world it gets tiring.

Now on to the documents. I don't pretend to know much about the legal aspects of these docs but I have researched the federalist papers and the Constitution and some real history of the founding fathers of this country and do know that the Notification is a lawful, and not legal, thing that can be done. Now I would like to discuss the difference between "lawful" and "legal" with you. It appears that there are plenty of folks that may know something about the corporate statutes, codes and such that we all are brainwashed with today but do they know what the real laws were before the corporation was created that perverted the original republic that was created in 1787-1791? I believe that is what Drake has been trying to expound on about going back to, to some degree. So in my research, there has been no real law since at least 1861, just fiction and color of law.

Thank you again.

I can't argue with any of what you have said here. The problem is that I am reminded of the habit of tying the lead animals legs to hobble them for a long time. The animal gets used to the hobble and will never run again. You can take off the fetters and tell them they are free, but because they are so ingrained with another reality, they will never see freedom or run as it were. The common man is so used to this system, the information is so controlled that they do not trust the wacko alternative community because well, we are portrayed as nuts and some of us don't do anything to belay that point.

There is hope for a spiritual enlightenment, but I know that will not happen overnight by anything I do. I can only choose my method of interaction moment by moment, walking the walk, and living in the truth as I know it. Most people cannot begin to imagine living as sovereigns totally responsible for themselves, and would not cope with a change to that system. We have been fettered to big brother and we have generations engrained in this lifestyle.

The one golden point of light I do see is the innate need for man to be free. Eventually, man would choose freedom rather than bondage, but if he is unaware he is in bondage does he ever see a need to be free?

Lost N Found
28th April 2012, 01:44

Thank you again.

I can't argue with any of what you have said here. The problem is that I am reminded of the habit of tying the lead animals legs to hobble them for a long time. The animal gets used to the hobble and will never run again. You can take off the fetters and tell them they are free, but because they are so ingrained with another reality, they will never see freedom or run as it were. The common man is so used to this system, the information is so controlled that they do not trust the wacko alternative community because well, we are portrayed as nuts and some of us don't do anything to belay that point.

There is hope for a spiritual enlightenment, but I know that will not happen overnight by anything I do. I can only choose my method of interaction moment by moment, walking the walk, and living in the truth as I know it. Most people cannot begin to imagine living as sovereigns totally responsible for themselves, and would not cope with a change to that system. We have been fettered to big brother and we have generations engrained in this lifestyle.

The one golden point of light I do see is the innate need for man to be free. Eventually, man would choose freedom rather than bondage, but if he is unaware he is in bondage does he ever see a need to be free?

Yes you have that right. I wear my tin foil hat everyday and so many people either run from me or give me dirty looks. They really don't realize that they are slaves to the system and if you try to tell them different they may just beat you up or even kill you. We will surely not change that overnight. I for one am glad that there are more and more folks waking up to help make that change tho. I do believe that Drake is one of those but like alot of folks I am not totally convinced yet and am like all that are very discerning about anything that comes along today. I do try to keep my eyes open to what is happening around. My better half has always said " you are just trading one set of politics for another" She is very smart in that regard.

Glad to know you better, Thanks for responding to my stumble bum way of getting to know you more. Look forward to more discourse with you.

Love transcends all

Avocadess
28th April 2012, 01:52
I for one will miss you, YvonneG. You have been one of the reasons I have continued to return.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 01:57
YOur welcome Eyeswideopen.... hmmm can I call you EWO?

I find most of us on Avalon are probably a lot more alike than we are different, but we have certain general traits. Some of you all are just a lot nicer in some ways than I am, and in other ways a lot less tolerant than I am, but I bet at a cook out we would have a lot of fun. No tofu for me though... ick. It is a lot nicer to have the recent discourse than what sometimes develops....

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/tv_sounds/sounds_files_20100522_6746301/simpsons/bart_know_you_are.wav

GoodETxSG
28th April 2012, 02:06

I find most of us on Avalon are probably a lot more alike than we are different, but we have certain general traits. Some of you all are just a lot nicer in some ways than I am, and in other ways a lot less tolerant than I am, but I bet at a cook out we would have a lot of fun. No tofu for me though... ick. It is a lot nicer to have the recent discourse than what sometimes develops....

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/tv_sounds/sounds_files_20100522_6746301/simpsons/bart_know_you_are.wav

Throw some shrimp on the BBQ and we can all hang out and have one heck of a fun conversation.

sdv
28th April 2012, 02:16
You say it so well ...

When I listen to Drake I like his voice, I like his manner because I have a husband who talks a lot like him, a hillbilly, gun toting military man... but I can't make sense of much of what he says as far as it actually answering a question. When Randy Maugans was interviewing him I thought Drake did a very poor job of answering his questions. He seems very good at deflecting answers, making the answer more complex, changing the subject, expounding on some minutiae about something irrelevant to the question and then saying something like "did that answer your question?". By that time you're so confused and caught up in a few things he said that did make sense it would be difficult to say.....sorry that was complete BS!

With all the talk aboout mind control and so on you would think that people on this forum would be more savvy in spotting when they are being manipulated. Doesn't mean Drake is not a nice guy. Maybe he just wants some attention and he has always been good at spinning a yarn.

DreamsInDigital
28th April 2012, 02:28
Or maybe Drake is actually telling the truth and this global freedom movement really IS happening.

Why do some people demand paper work, and then insist that isn't any real proof when it's provided? Why do people demand proof of arrest being made (I've seen so many say they will believe when the arrest start or paperwork is provided) and then turn around and insist when there is evidence provided and say "that's not proof!" Why ask for evidence and proof if people are not going to take the evidence and proof when it's provided? I've really come to figure out, there are some people all the evidence in the world would never be enough because they can't break through their Cabal Programming to See The Forest For The Trees, even when it's standing right infront of them. There are just some, no amount of evidence, even fully indisputable evidence, will ever be enough for.

Real Paper work has been provided, real arrest have been started, and yet those that claim they'll believe when they see paperwork or arrest start have completely re-nagged on their word, so what can people not honor their word anymore? What happen to Self Respect? Or, Honoring one's word and standing by it? So, now that paper work is being provided and arrest are starting, I say those people either get behind this freedom movement like they said they would or come up with a better idea of how we can fix this or quit squawking.

sdv
28th April 2012, 02:37
A last sober post, for those who are still listening to reason.

Hands up those who have actually lived through a liberation struggle, overthrow of regime, new constitution.

Guess what - my hand is up.

What I have seen over and over again is that when you abandon reason and compassion, and when you make yourself judge and jury arbitrarily, and when you you make statements and accusations without basis in fact to people who have abandoned intelligent thinking, then a horrible thing happens. People end up getting burned alive, beaten to deat and so on by angry mobs.

Please be careful.

Educate yourselves. What you want can be achieved, but not by Drake and David Wilcock and not in their way.

Now, I have to go and protest against a bill that if passed will allow my government to declare anything at any level a state secret (so that they can hide their corruption - I hear you Raf and know just what you are saying). Of course the bill will be made law but I will protest anyway!

aranuk
28th April 2012, 02:39

US then why do you create so many differences? Try and create bonds between us all. If we all agreed on the important things we could shake hands with each other and the slight differences of opinion would be a welcoming thing would it not. I may say that I would enjoy your company more than any of my neighbours in the street where I live. If we were really face to face we would probably hug each other when we departed. No?

Stan

aranuk
28th April 2012, 02:55
In fact I would be able to say such things as Anunaki, ET's, Cabal, TPTW, the Bush family bastards, the ****ing Queen, the greys, even David Icke, and lots of other things. I would get strange looks from my neighbours but not from you, one of my pals. We would hug.

Stan

If you lived nearby you and I would be good friends Christina.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 04:47
Thanks for your thoughts Stan, you are probably correct. I have a very large problem with deception, liars, and charlatans. I have seen a lot of them, and sadly quite a few come through our community looking to be the next "Star"! I am dumbfounded by how quickly people line up to hear their prognostications after their introduction and they share some information that they can do "X" and they are in communication with "X" group that none of us are in contact with and could not possible verify the veracity of their words. Their arrival is like a comet shooting past and sometimes it's just someone seeking attention, but other times it's someone seeking an audience to join them on some magical quest. I have watched friends get caught up with characters like this to the demise of their personal relationships all to someone's charisma.

It's like they cast a glamour spell and I happen to have anti-spell powder all over me and everyone sees a shining prince and all I see is a wart covered toad. So, I say the emperor has no clothes and the masses are aghast. Can't I see his beautiful robes? I ask them to bring one to me and they cannot for they are the Emperors robes and must not be touched. I put up a mirror on the sides and behind him, and get yelled at for painting a rude picture when in fact I have only revealed the truth as I see it, he has no clothes!

So, my quest for facts, proof, and verification that is not dependent on the popular "Who to go to club" who basically circularly verifies everything about each other and because they have lots of fans and wishful thinkers they get repeated over and over so it must be true because so many people said it, but the emperor still has no clothes is all I can see and I feel my friends are being betrayed. My friends whom I care about are being lied to and told an amazing story which cannot be proven and you cannot prove a negative so when I am questioned all I can say is, "The emperor has no clothes" while I dash their dreams and fantasies. I must be a masochist because I cannot tell a lie to make you happy. I cannot entertain wishful thinking when I see a terrible storm coming, and I cannot help but feel the pied piper is leading my friends off to the sea.

we-R-one
28th April 2012, 05:34

Yvonne,
Thank you for all your efforts, I do appreciate your posts and contributions to the Avalon Forum. I hate to see you go, but I understand.

Ishtar
28th April 2012, 08:44

Yes, my dear, and do you know what that's called?

It's called a BLOODBATH.

Please wake up and understand the Drake's Plan would involve massive bloodshed and loss of life.

THIS IS NOT A GAME.

9eagle9
28th April 2012, 13:05
It shows how easily you can mislead people with words. They have no idea, its sounds like something profound is happening.

"I'll use a lot of legal jargon because my audience has no idea what function a notary and motion serves because they sound important they'll think its important."

If they honestly explained some of what they are doing with their audience and putting it in it's proper perspective I'd be more inclined to think they had some honest intent at hand.

Or worse, they themselves misunderstand the processes and terminology of the legal system to the extent that if they think what they are doing is meaningful and expect a meaningful in kind response, they will shut their own case down. I notice a lot of people interpret the law according to their emotional state. The courts do not bend to your emotional state, the legal definitions remain as they are, regardless of one's feelings.

If they can show evidence that a 'notice to appear' was sent to every person in the states mentioned I'd be more impressed.

· INCADAT
•Wills, trusts, estates

- Apostille Section
(incl. e-APP)
- Service Section
- Evidence Section

•Contracts
•Torts
•Securities
•Trusts

YvonneG
28th April 2012, 14:30
I agree with what you say. Humans are humans and our psychology is quite complex. I include myself in that.

Thanks for your response and thanks for being involved in all that you are!

Hello YvonneG,
Actually I am a member of the County Project group as well on his site... I just joined the Forum for Texas. Being a Radio Operator and Disaster Response person I hope I have some to offer if indeed things unfold as Drake predicts. If not it’s a good infrastructure backup plan for civilians. I agree with what you say above. But I am no one to judge, just make own humble observations when I feel so compelled. Thanks for the post. If you read what I posted about Drake I am not a Full Supporter or a Full Detractor of his info. My post explains it best. I have been quite disappointed at the behavior of some of the members here, but Humans will be Humans.

YvonneG
28th April 2012, 14:33
I am not leaving completely. I just am not going to be involved in reading commentaries for hours. I am going to spend the time working on our county project wikispace LOCALLY which is where are "freedom in action" takes place. If someone doesn't know what I mean, go to the freedomreigns.us site and click on County Project. And this has NOTHING to do directly with Drake. It being presented by a woman named Anita who has been working locally very effectively since 2005. She is just a member of the radio show team...Separate from anything else.

thanks for your response!

Yvonne,
Thank you for all your efforts, I do appreciate your posts and contributions to the Avalon Forum. I hate to see you go, but I understand.

YvonneG
28th April 2012, 14:40
Alie,
Thank you so much. And so glad to see that you feel this way. And on the most part that has been my intention, but I have been reactive quite often and hey, I am human, but I prefer to not communicate in this way. I appreciate you and have noticed your gentle way. I am not going away I just not gong to spend hours here which I can spend in the County Project. Notice that Corey says he is part of their County Project. This is where I feel our main focus should be...locally however we choose to do that. But we are being give free support and education with Anita through freedoms reigns. I repeat that Anita is her own thing...just working through the freedom reigns team...nothing to do with Drake directly.

you be well Alie,
Yvonne

Yvonne G
I feel like responding to this. I started a thread a while back about PA being a Microcosm of Some UNKNOWN Macrocosm. Having spent some extra time over the last few weeks with you and others discussing the Drake info, I can easily see that this is definitely a microcosm of something, as I thought. We have folks from everywhere, many generations represented, many viewpoints, etc. Perhaps PA is a school to find those who will be useful in service to others sometime in the future.

Having not been a part of PA when the Charles material came around, this Drake/Wilcock/Brocken??? controversy is new to me. I have not particularly enjoyed it because my motive is trying to gather as much information as I can and I'm not one that enjoys confrontation in the real world.

But what has been important during my participation, is that I've been reminded in the last few weeks that having CLASS is essential when communicating face to face or word to word. I'm thinking about the "Audrey Hepburn" kind of class --- Jimmy Stewart (loved him, hope he wasn't one of them) gentlemanly kind of class. IMO, I'd rather have class than be right, any day.

You have Class, and your graciousness and hopefulness and encouragement has been very much appreciated by many (I'm sure) that have been in this Drake discussion. So thanks!

GoodETxSG
28th April 2012, 16:12
I think that we ALL need to do other that just “TALK the TALK”, we need to “WALK the WALK” and personally put something on the line.
We need to join the solution or our apathy will be a part of the problem. Think about it and get involved in whatever capacity that you can. Start your own group or theme you do not have to be a follower.

Lost N Found
28th April 2012, 16:23
Yes Unified, you can call me EWO or you can call Steven. I don't like Tofu either. Isn't that the pink slime they have been talking about putting in the meat these days. Ick

778 neighbour of some guy
28th April 2012, 17:32

Hear ye, hear ye!!

Thank you for this post, can i have another please!?

Avocadess
28th April 2012, 17:40
Ishtar, maybe YOU are happy to live in a 21st century version of George Orwell's 1984, but I am not.

I am quite sure I dislike bloodshed as much or more than you do. I am NOT expecting that Drake's 30-to-40-year-old friends whom he trusts are using him to round up patriotic American citizens for FEMA camps.

I still have the ability to TRUST -- and I do trust Drake and his message. And I certainly do NOT trust a "do nothing" attitude. Drake et al. are DOING something about it. I want them to WIN and I believe they and we WILL win.

Geez Louise...!

Avocadess
28th April 2012, 17:46
By the way, a number of people on this board are making it VERY clear that my presence is unwelcome here by them. I will stay only so long as I have support from others who take the view that the DRAKE news is GOOD news. They have already all but chased off YvonneG, who had very VALUABLE insights and knows people PERSONALLY who are involved in the "mass arrest" plan.

If this is truly a board full of cynics and disinformation agents, I too will have my limit. I have places I can post where people are a lot more fun to be around. I have "met" at least a half a dozen AWESOME people here, but I am living with enough stress in my own life without PA members doing their best to put down Drake and what he stands for.

I do NOT agree with Drake on all matters, especially regarding corporal punishment for children and executions for even the most heinous murderers. But THAT is quite another topic.

Molope
28th April 2012, 17:58
Correct me if im wrong but IF and i hope it doesnt happen but IF that happens woudnt be a civil war? It woud be a war between the militia and the US army or at least part of it i always heard that the change needed not only on US but in the world shoud be Pacific and not by Force.

Thanks.

StarDust
28th April 2012, 18:04
Avocadess,

The disbelievers will eventually undergo a paradigm shift as they will have no choice once action is plain for all to see and experience. Their veil shall be lifted in their own time. They are simply misinformed. Indeed, there are those who look to you for the messages you put forth to help others. It's best to give energies to those who seek and embrace your message and disregard those who do not. Rather, see this for what it is. These souls cannot help but feel the same energy that is pouring into your world that you can. They simply interpret it according to their ideological framework. There is no right vs wrong way of perceiving the change; only those who are accepting of the forthcoming change and those who will need to experience it first hand before acknowledging the inevitable. It is the 100th monkey effect on a very grand scale.

DreamsInDigital
28th April 2012, 18:26
Correct me if im wrong but IF and i hope it doesnt happen but IF that happens woudnt be a civil war? It woud be a war between the militia and the US army or at least part of it i always heard that the change needed not only on US but in the world shoud be Pacific and not by Force.

Thanks.
As has been said already half a million times, the only thing the Cabal understands is Force, this pacifist approach has only served to further along get us deeper into the rabbit hole the Global/Intergalactic Freedom Movement is trying to get the entire planet and 20+ other planets that are in this same mess out of. The Cabal want us to be passive, and just roll over and take it like they think we have been for the thousands of years of their occupation. Anyone that thinks this can be done passively is not aware of the depth or just exactly who we are dealing with here. And, those of us who are aware get crapped on by those that don't want to believe their world just is so much more weirder than even the most "out there" sci-fi movie ever written.

And, no it wont be a Civil War, with the Militias and 90% of the Military and Pentagon, and a huge armada fleet of ET/EDs, there wont be a war. The opposing side just wont stand a chance from the beginning.

Alie
28th April 2012, 18:29
Avocadess
I too am VERY appreciate of all your efforts, but have been very frustrated with all the negative as you are saying.

I totally understand how you are feeling --- it would be one thing for respectful disagreement, but some of the disagreeing posts are written in such a way as to assume you and I (among others) are foolish in our enthusiasm and support of the Drake information.

But that's ok. I am who I am, and I believe in, and resonate with, who and what is best for me. Am I wise? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. But I seek wisdom.

So please try and not be discouraged.

We can not change those who are unkind. For those that are truly seeking to learn the truth --- we can enter into healthy discussion --- thesis - antithesis -- synthesis. That's very helpful to all of us.

It's immaturity and/or a negative agenda that shows itself as disrespect.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 19:39
Avocadess,

The disbelievers will eventually undergo a paradigm shift as they will have no choice once action is plain for all to see and experience. Their veil shall be lifted in their own time. They are simply misinformed. Indeed, there are those who look to you for the messages you put forth to help others. It's best to give energies to those who seek and embrace your message and disregard those who do not. Rather, see this for what it is. These souls cannot help but feel the same energy that is pouring into your world that you can. They simply interpret it according to their ideological framework. There is no right vs wrong way of perceiving the change; only those who are accepting of the forthcoming change and those who will need to experience it first hand before acknowledging the inevitable. It is the 100th monkey effect on a very grand scale.

I am not addressing my comments to Avocadess in any way when what I say to this paragraph of support by tearing down the spiritual foundation and thoughts of those who do not embrace the world in the same manner. This same stuff could have been said to any cult leader who had detractors. Saying something does not make it real. I don't know about you, but the last time I looked, I was not a monkey. Monkey's are animals with very limited thinking processes... ever hear the saying, "Monkey see monkey do" or "If your friends jumped off a bridge would you join them?"

My mother was a very smart woman and taught me to think for myself. Demanding evidence, proof and not more legal mumbo jumbo that doesnt' equal anything meaningful once you examine the tripe is called wisdom. Demanding something more than the choir singing the praises of their annointed one to follow along is called spiritual wisdom. For all you who bash us stupid bible believers, you all look an awful lot like zealots to me.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 19:57
Words mean nothing without truth. The following would fit well in the Pro Drake camp for despite all their good intentions, there is no proof supporting what Drake is selling.

Being a prophet is a thankless task. Things always exceed what we prophesy. Things are on the move, transforming the prejudices, obscurities, and complexities of the past with a hard, but orderly hand. How can we even begin to say what tomorrow will bring when we can hardly understand what is happening today!

It is however an important principle of clear political judgment that one must be able to understand the future in terms of the past. One must not cling to yesterday, but think about tomorrow, to research, but also to act. Only respect for the past gives one the strength to recognize what is coming. The bourgeois is afraid of action, but is impressed by past successes and victories. He easily forgets the battles that have been won and the things that have been accomplished, since he generally had little to do with planning and executing them. Before something happens he cannot have too much fear, afterwards he has all the courage he needs.

Such great words must have been for a greater work. Sadly, when people are scared they're easily manipulated by their "hearts", and follow an ill fated leader who will cause them nothing but shame, pain and misery.

That quote was another of Joseph Goebbels in 1940.

StarDust
28th April 2012, 20:18
Avocadess,

I am not addressing my comments to Avocadess in any way when what I say to this paragraph of support by tearing down the spiritual foundation and thoughts of those who do not embrace the world in the same manner. This same stuff could have been said to any cult leader who had detractors. Saying something does not make it real. I don't know about you, but the last time I looked, I was not a monkey. Monkey's are animals with very limited thinking processes... ever hear the saying, "Monkey see monkey do" or "If your friends jumped off a bridge would you join them?"

My mother was a very smart woman and taught me to think for myself. Demanding evidence, proof and not more legal mumbo jumbo that doesnt' equal anything meaningful once you examine the tripe is called wisdom. Demanding something more than the choir singing the praises of their annointed one to follow along is called spiritual wisdom. For all you who bash us stupid bible believers, you all look an awful lot like zealots to me.

My comment to Avocadess was not pointed at you or any other. The fact that it resonated within you sould cause pause to ponder why that is so. I care not what your disagreements are, and was ONLY responding to her call for help.

I think you should google the "100th monkey effect". My response to Avocadess was a statement effecting collective consciousness and not intended to call you or any other a "monkey". As the wise do, think before you speak!

The shift is happening around you regardless of how much you fight it within your mind and cannot be stopped. You're alignment within the shift will occur in your own time. This is the process and is not a debate regardless of perception. I wish upon you nothing but positivity in your search.

In love & light in service to the ONE infinate creator,
SD

Ishtar
28th April 2012, 20:53
I have places I can post where people are a lot more fun to be around. I have "met" at least a half a dozen AWESOME people here, but I am living with enough stress in my own life without PA members doing their best to put down Drake and what he stands for.

Is that what this should be then to you, Avocadess? FUN?

You sound like you're just trying to drum up support for a charity yard sale, or a church raffle at a bring-and-buy sale, and can't understand why people aren't co-operating and joining in.

I'm sorry this isn't much fun for you, but we are talking about the potentiality of hundreds if not thousands of people getting killed here, so we're taking it seriously.

Do you have any idea about the stakes at play here?

You say:

"Drake also has the support of 1.5 million professional/trained civilian militia. Drake is the commander of that militia. Should the U.S. military turn on us, we have ground troops to go to bat for us immediately."

Well firstly, you don't know that. It is just what he says.

But secondly, what is a civilian militia with guns even worth against the huge array of the advanced military weaponry and technology of tthe powers that be? The ptb wouldn't even have to show up to attack. They'd just send an unmanned drone over. Your militia could be in Pennsylvania but your attackers would be in New Mexico. They would be able to easily put down any insurrection at no risk to themselves and still be home in time for tea.

What's going on, on Project Avalon with relation to Drake, is not just a fun get together ... some of us are really very concerned about what Drake is proposing and what it would mean.

Personally, I think he's in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks that the 'machine can stop' for three days, with no money, no power and no food and water. There will be looting on a huge scale (to say the least) and those of a criminal mindset will have their way, just as they did in that stadium that you told us about in New Orleans after Katrina.

I really felt for you when I read your account of that. But don't you understand that if Drake's action goes ahead, the whole country will be turned over to that same state of anarchy that you experienced in that stadium? There will be murder, rape, looting, gang grudge fights ....basically whole cities will spin out of the control. People will try to grab what they can for themselves and there will be no reasoning with them. We saw a small taste of this last summer, here in the UK, so I know what it looks and feels like.

So I'm sorry that some of us are not much fun to be around at the moment, but I hope now, at least, you can understand why.

Seikou-Kishi
28th April 2012, 21:03
I have places I can post where people are a lot more fun to be around. I have "met" at least a half a dozen AWESOME people here, but I am living with enough stress in my own life without PA members doing their best to put down Drake and what he stands for.

I'm sorry if you're going through some stuff Avocadess, but big claims such as those made by Drake require a great deal of scrutiny. Big claims need big evidence. If some people might be inclined to accept what Drake says as it is then they are fine to do that, but anybody who requires more support for what would otherwise be unfounded assertions is not being out of place asking for such support, surely?

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 21:26
I still have the ability to TRUST -- and I do trust Drake and his message. And I certainly do NOT trust a "do nothing" attitude. Drake et al. are DOING something about it. I want them to WIN and I believe they and we WILL win.

Geez Louise...!

Besides talking a good story and notaraizing some useless papers, what are they doing really? We all talk and educate others whom we meet. Just what is Drake doing that is physical and tangible and that you can prove besides, "He said it in an interview and my heart believes him"?

aranuk
28th April 2012, 21:26
In my entire life I have never seen a UFO, an ET of any race whatsoever. However, I don't go into threads where people discuss those subjects and post insulting words to the effect that the people who do, need their brains looked at and are very gullible people. Why do I not do that you may ask? The answer is this, I do not like insulting other peoples intelligence and also their feelings. From what I have heard, and read in the last year after joining Avalon, there are many people who have seen UFO's and met ET's and have given testimony. Although I personally haven't seen any such things, I believe they are telling the truth. Do I go from UFO thread to thread, butting into a thread accusing all the folks there to being gullible and not using their discernment? Of course I dont. I respect people too much for that kind of behaviour. Please be respectful to the Drake believers and allow us to blether. If I did do these things on a UFO thread I am sure I would be reported to the Mods and be told I was a troll.

Stan

Lost N Found
28th April 2012, 21:41
Well Avocadess, I for one really like your cheery smile and I like the way you think. Trust in what is going on is good medicine for anyone. I have been in contact with folks in my state about the paperwork, docs and have witnessed the truth here in this state so I do see the things going on. You can access your state through the freedom reigns web site and contact others through the forum. That way you get to see what is happening around you alot closer.

There certainly is alot of folks that will always have doubts about anything because that is the way we have been conditioned for so long. It takes alot of slapping up along side the head for someone to finally wake up. These folks, and I am one of the human race, are doing their best to search or give their own advice, as to what they see, to all of us around. I love them for this. We get to have so much different view points and it is healthy for all of us.

Now as for that paperwork, I know folks that do know alot about the docs and are using that as we speak to make things work locally. I do know that the Apostilles are used because that does put any document into the international realm. I personally have recieved apostilles on documents that I recorded into the public realm. So to reiterate some what, the folks that are doubting and confusing the issue of these documents, perhaps should search how they are possible by looking at the original federalist papers and constitution. How does anyone think that we first got started as a Repulic in this country? We can notice the international what we are doing and intend to do and it is "Lawful" maybe not legal but Lawful, check it out please.

Avocadess, I enjoy your discourse and would hate to see you leave.

Thank you

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 21:55
My comment to Avocadess was not pointed at you or any other. The fact that it resonated within you sould cause pause to ponder why that is so. I care not what your disagreements are, and was ONLY responding to her call for help.

Your comments were directed at those who disagree and speak against what is being sold and I am one of those people. You can talk all you want in general terms of "them" "those" but if I am one of them or those who do not join in the kumbayah fest with you and Avocadess, then your comments are directed and pretty confrontational, but I can take the heat, and give some back. I think some of us are tired of having monkey poo flung at us and get about 5 ft deep in your poop and so we start throwing it back. You all are supposedly aligning with a movement to take on the most powerful government the world has ever faced and yet a few people on a forum raising questions and expressing their concerns is enough to make the "spokeswomen" for the Society of Patriot Drake run away. I have little faith if his most ardent supporters are so easily sent packing as to what will happen when REAL push back comes should anyone actually try some really direct means of taking the country back from the scum now controlling it!

I think you should google the "100th monkey effect".

Just because I don't line up at the kool-aid counter does not mean I am ignorant of the propaganda. I read the 100th monkey story a long time ago. It's nice, it is encouranging to keep following the path of truth, but it does not mean that what Drake or any New Age Wisdom chefs are cooking up is truth.

My response to Avocadess was a statement effecting collective consciousness and not intended to call you or any other a "monkey". As the wise do, think before you speak!

I'm not insulted by the prospect of calling people monkeys and taht was not in my thoughts at all. I am insulted that you and those like you seem to think anyone who is raising concerns, recognizing propaganda, and asking for proof and no real proof comes as people who are blind, asleep, ignorant, and just don't get "it". I think a lot before I speak, I wish you all would think before you let your hearts run away with a good yarn spinner.

The shift is happening around you regardless of how much you fight it within your mind and cannot be stopped. You're alignment within the shift will occur in your own time. This is the process and is not a debate regardless of perception. I wish upon you nothing but positivity in your search.

I think the shift you are about to see is not what you have envisioned. In fact, I do believe many before you have said similar things when shysters and snake oil salesmen were peddling a new religion, a new thinking method etc.. I am sure millions thought Hitler was wonderful and had nothing but the best in mind for the world and they were able to understand before the rest of us knuckle dragging red-necks could fathom. I have not said Drake is good or bad. I have asked for more than a story, just like I did with other "guru" "leaders" who pop in here every other month, and with time are all proven to be dust in the wind, and not heard from anymore. The best lies are sold with 90% truth. I and others have asked direct questions, pointed out shifting information, and noticed a distinct lack of anything verifiable. When a leader appears and cannot answer basic questions without dancing around the mulberry bush for 5 minutes, my bullsh*t meter goes off.

You an I both want the same thing. I am not going to follow just because someone comes in waving the freedom banner. I can tell you right now, the PTB are extremely intelligent and know how to corral the sheep under a hundred different banners all going over the same friggin cliff.

I do wish you peace, understanding and wisdom as well.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 22:00
. Please be respectful to the Drake believers and allow us to blether. If I did do these things on a UFO thread I am sure I would be reported to the Mods and be told I was a troll.

Stan

Stan,

Just because someone asks for proof, evidence and questions changing stories does not make them disrespectful. I also believe that if you want a respectful thread with shared communication than you have to give it as well. I am not speaking of YOU stan, but the general term you. I watch as people jump on a subject very excited and throw in their support and as soon as someone comes in with a wet blanket and shows the holes in the story, they (the wet blanket bearer) get's pelted with "You're so negative" "You are just ignorant" or the wonderful unnamed targets of "They" "Them", "Those" are X,Y,Z are (add your favorite insulting adjective or noun). And then when the poo gets flung back the most worshipful followers accuse the one's doubting the story of being mean spirited, hateful, and not helping foster a positive environment. We read the threads we have been asked not to voice our thoughts on and see the nasty things said about us and our views.

If the love and light most worshipful followers don't want to have poo flung quit throwing it in our direction.

NancyV
28th April 2012, 22:45
By the way, a number of people on this board are making it VERY clear that my presence is unwelcome here by them. I will stay only so long as I have support from others who take the view that the DRAKE news is GOOD news. They have already all but chased off YvonneG, who had very VALUABLE insights and knows people PERSONALLY who are involved in the "mass arrest" plan.

If this is truly a board full of cynics and disinformation agents, I too will have my limit. I have places I can post where people are a lot more fun to be around. I have "met" at least a half a dozen AWESOME people here, but I am living with enough stress in my own life without PA members doing their best to put down Drake and what he stands for.

I do NOT agree with Drake on all matters, especially regarding corporal punishment for children and executions for even the most heinous murderers. But THAT is quite another topic.
I doubt that anyone feels your presence is unwelcome here. That's probably an insecurity projection on your part. I happen to enjoy your enthusiasm, your passion for this cause, the fantastic amount of work you do and the time you spend to help out in what you think is a noble cause. Just because I don't agree that the cause has as much chance as an icicle in hell to survive doesn't mean I am upset or offended that you are hopeful and/or convinced it will succeed. Just because I think Drake is talking a lot of hogwash with much of what he says, doesn't mean I don't like you because you believe him.

It's not personal at all for me and I happen to love looking at your gorgeous smile filled with light, so I sure don't want you to leave just because you aren't having fun. Maybe you might expand your ideas of fun to include lively debate? It can be a lot of fun and certainly good practice in defending your beliefs when being argued with. It can either help your beliefs solidify or maybe open you to other possibilities, but if you quit and only hang out with yaysayers you block some potentially important information you would not otherwise be exposed to. You also lose a chance to debate with those who have brought up some excellent points and presented some factual information and some opinions. We do have a lot of very intelligent and spiritually aware posters. Of course no one is right all of the time. Before we totally commit to a cause it helps to look at all the available info about both pros and cons. It definitely helps to find out the FACTS, if there are any. If there are no facts then you have to go entirely on belief. Beliefs are personal and not factual.

Many people here appreciate you and I also appreciate you, I just don't agree with you. By staying you may get a few people to be more open to believing Drake...probably not me, but maybe some others. Of course if what Drake says comes to pass I will gladly admit I was an idiot for thinking it won't happen. (I won't eat my hat like Bill and I almost wish Drake turns out to be right so we can see Bill eat his hat!) LOL...I laugh about all the times I was silly for believing someone, with almost no proof, who said major changes were imminent....similar to what Drake is stating now. So I will have no problem admitting I was wrong again and laughing about it, but this time would be because I don't find Drake's rather outrageous claims to be credible.

There will always be those who don't agree with you on a public forum. I think both negative and positive opinions of the Drake scenario have been quite interesting and obviously everyone's point of view is allowed to be expressed. I prefer to have absolute believe in nothing and I really don't care what the outcome of this will be, but I am going to enjoy watching it unfold. There are usually good lessons for all involved in these types of scenarios.....and that's probably one of the things we're here for: playing different games, learning lessons AND hopefully having fun doing it. Of course a bloody war wouldn't be a lot of fun while engaged in it. Arresting, deposing and replacing the entire government won't likely be accomplished without many thousands dying.

Unified Serenity
28th April 2012, 23:07

I doubt that anyone feels your presence is unwelcome here. That's probably an insecurity projection on your part. I happen to enjoy your enthusiasm, your passion for this cause, the fantastic amount of work you do and the time you spend to help out in what you think is a noble cause. Just because I don't agree that the cause has as much chance as an icicle in hell to survive doesn't mean I am upset or offended that you are hopeful and/or convinced it will succeed. Just because I think Drake is talking a lot of hogwash with much of what he says, doesn't mean I don't like you because you believe him.

It's not personal at all for me and I happen to love looking at your gorgeous smile filled with light, so I sure don't want you to leave just because you aren't having fun. Maybe you might expand your ideas of fun to include lively debate? It can be a lot of fun and certainly good practice in defending your beliefs when being argued with. It can either help your beliefs solidify or maybe open you to other possibilities, but if you quit and only hang out with yaysayers you block some potentially important information you would not otherwise be exposed to. You also lose a chance to debate with those who have brought up some excellent points and presented some factual information and some opinions. We do have a lot of very intelligent and spiritually aware posters. Of course no one is right all of the time. Before we totally commit to a cause it helps to look at all the available info about both pros and cons. It definitely helps to find out the FACTS, if there are any. If there are no facts then you have to go entirely on belief. Beliefs are personal and not factual.

Many people here appreciate you and I also appreciate you, I just don't agree with you. By staying you may get a few people to be more open to believing Drake...probably not me, but maybe some others. Of course if what Drake says comes to pass I will gladly admit I was an idiot for thinking it won't happen. (I won't eat my hat like Bill and I almost wish Drake turns out to be right so we can see Bill eat his hat!) LOL...I laugh about all the times I was silly for believing someone, with almost no proof, who said major changes were imminent....similar to what Drake is stating now. So I will have no problem admitting I was wrong again and laughing about it, but this time would be because I don't find Drake's rather outrageous claims to be credible.

There will always be those who don't agree with you on a public forum. I think both negative and positive opinions of the Drake scenario have been quite interesting and obviously everyone's point of view is allowed to be expressed. I prefer to have absolute believe in nothing and I really don't care what the outcome of this will be, but I am going to enjoy watching it unfold. There are usually good lessons for all involved in these types of scenarios.....and that's probably one of the things we're here for: playing different games, learning lessons AND hopefully having fun doing it. Of course a bloody war wouldn't be a lot of fun while engaged in it. Arresting, deposing and replacing the entire government won't likely be accomplished without many thousands dying.

See, you said everything so well Nancy, I think I need to go to the Nancy school of Diplomacy. I nominate Nancy as the New International Diplomat for the rehabilitated United States of America once we get our feces collated. I agree with all you just said, and I don't want anyone to leave the forum either. I just like non-emotional debate, and when **** flies, it tends to hit a fan, and get's spread everywhere. Thanks for saying what I have thought, and did not put into words Nancy.

Ishtar
28th April 2012, 23:16
I'm learning a lot from the Nancy School of Diplomacy too, US.

Now I've just got to figure out how to do it. :twitch:

I fear it may be too late and my direct, cut-and-thrust style too engrained. I've been on discussion forums too long, maybe.

However, I will make the effort. :bolt:

StarDust
29th April 2012, 00:28
Your comments were directed at those who disagree and speak against what is being sold and I am one of those people. You can talk all you want in general terms of "them" "those" but if I am one of them or those who do not join in the kumbayah fest with you and Avocadess, then your comments are directed and pretty confrontational, but I can take the heat, and give some back. I think some of us are tired of having monkey poo flung at us and get about 5 ft deep in your poop and so we start throwing it back. You all are supposedly aligning with a movement to take on the most powerful government the world has ever faced and yet a few people on a forum raising questions and expressing their concerns is enough to make the "spokeswomen" for the Society of Patriot Drake run away. I have little faith if his most ardent supporters are so easily sent packing as to what will happen when REAL push back comes should anyone actually try some really direct means of taking the country back from the scum now controlling it!

No, my comments were aimed at Avocadess. It is clear that you are combative and you wish to pick a fight where there is none. Your comments and inclusion in a discussion about Drake have no meaning or impact on what is going on. It is clear that you are filled with vast amounts of anger and fear; and I wish you well processing them. If you had any notion how important it is to process those aspects of yourself through forgiveness, then you would be spending your time working on those aspects of self instead of picking arguments over something that you have no ability to impact. I acknowledge that they are a part of your experience and serve a purpose on your path. However, they are part of a passing paradigm and will serve no purpose in the near future. So you might as well sit back in your easy chair and watch the ascension process unfold until you have enough proof to move beyond your fear. Or you can continue to live in fear, that is your choice and I have no desire to impact that choice.

Just because I don't line up at the kool-aid counter does not mean I am ignorant of the propaganda. I read the 100th monkey story a long time ago. It's nice, it is encouranging to keep following the path of truth, but it does not mean that what Drake or any New Age Wisdom chefs are cooking up is truth.

Your use of colloquial terms like "kool-aid" and "propaganda" reveal your leaning and demonstrate that your level of understanding as sophomoric at best. You may have "read" the basics of the sociological study, however, it is clear that you have no understanding of collective consciousness or how that aspect is paramount to an understanding of The Law of ONE.

I'm not insulted by the prospect of calling people monkeys and taht was not in my thoughts at all. I am insulted that you and those like you seem to think anyone who is raising concerns, recognizing propaganda, and asking for proof and no real proof comes as people who are blind, asleep, ignorant, and just don't get "it". I think a lot before I speak, I wish you all would think before you let your hearts run away with a good yarn spinner.

I would never insult anyone by calling them a monkey and I have no desire to convince you or any other of the process unfolding before you. That is not part of my assignment during this incarnation. You may not like the message I have been charged with sharing with those who seek. And you may continue to attempt to knock down the messenger. But you are powerless to do so and thus will accomplish very little by trying.

I think the shift you are about to see is not what you have envisioned. In fact, I do believe many before you have said similar things when shysters and snake oil salesmen were peddling a new religion, a new thinking method etc.. I am sure millions thought Hitler was wonderful and had nothing but the best in mind for the world and they were able to understand before the rest of us knuckle dragging red-necks could fathom. I have not said Drake is good or bad. I have asked for more than a story, just like I did with other "guru" "leaders" who pop in here every other month, and with time are all proven to be dust in the wind, and not heard from anymore. The best lies are sold with 90% truth. I and others have asked direct questions, pointed out shifting information, and noticed a distinct lack of anything verifiable. When a leader appears and cannot answer basic questions without dancing around the mulberry bush for 5 minutes, my bullsh*t meter goes off.

The shift I have incarnated to assist with is precisely the shift that will occur-that decision was made in 2010 by the collective consciousness which is Gaia. It is based on no religion and is the shift that has been planned from before earth time existed and was foretold by the ancients over 13,000 years ago to the Mayans and Native American traditions, among many others. Your understanding of this process is not required.

You an I both want the same thing. I am not going to follow just because someone comes in waving the freedom banner. I can tell you right now, the PTB are extremely intelligent and know how to corral the sheep under a hundred different banners all going over the same friggin cliff.

No one is requesting/requiring you to "follow" anyone/anything. But do note that you are clearly not in a position to lead and that leaves only one position remaining. You are an observer which is just fine from the viewpoint of the collective. So enjoy your view from the peanut gallery…the show is about to commence irrespective of your vociferous nature!

NancyV
29th April 2012, 00:38

I fear it may be too late and my direct, cut-and-thrust style too engrained. I've been on discussion forums too long, maybe.

Thanks, Ishtar and also Unified Serenety! LOL... Actually I'm only diplomatic on forums. In person I bet I'm a LOT nastier than either of you two. I probably am older than you and I've had a few more years to hone my nastiness. Of course I could be mellowing out a bit with old age. I really don't LIKE being diplomatic but we're not supposed to use the "F" word here.

Nancy :kiss:

Unified Serenity
29th April 2012, 01:09

No, my comments were aimed at Avocadess. It is clear that you are combative and you wish to pick a fight where there is none. Your comments and inclusion in a discussion about Drake have no meaning or impact on what is going on. It is clear that you are filled with vast amounts of anger and fear; and I wish you well processing them. If you had any notion how important it is to process those aspects of yourself through forgiveness, then you would be spending your time working on those aspects of self instead of picking arguments over something that you have no ability to impact. I acknowledge that they are a part of your experience and serve a purpose on your path. However, they are part of a passing paradigm and will serve no purpose in the near future. So you might as well sit back in your easy chair and watch the ascension process unfold until you have enough proof to move beyond your fear. Or you can continue to live in fear, that is your choice and I have no desire to impact that choice.

Your use of colloquial terms like "kool-aid" and "propaganda" reveal your leaning and demonstrate that your level of understanding as sophomoric at best. You may have "read" the basics of the sociological study, however, it is clear that you have no understanding of collective consciousness or how that aspect is paramount to an understanding of The Law of ONE.

I would never insult anyone by calling them a monkey and I have no desire to convince you or any other of the process unfolding before you. That is not part of my assignment during this incarnation. You may not like the message I have been charged with sharing with those who seek. And you may continue to attempt to knock down the messenger. But you are powerless to do so and thus will accomplish very little by trying.

The shift I have incarnated to assist with is precisely the shift that will occur-that decision was made in 2010 by the collective consciousness which is Gaia. It is based on no religion and is the shift that has been planned from before earth time existed was foretold by the ancients over 13,000 years ago to the Mayans and Native American traditions, among many others. Your understanding of this process is not required.

No one is requesting/requiring you to "follow" anyone/anything. But do note that you are clearly not in a position to lead and that leaves only one position remaining. You are an observer which is just fine from the viewpoint of the collective. So enjoy your view from the peanut gallery…the show is about to commence irrespective of your vociferous nature!

I must say you have earned your graduate degree in flinging poo, and your words no matter how positive sounding only remind me of a creature we in the South call a Southern Lady. Oh, she can talk **** about everyone in the neighborhood and in the end of the coffee cake meeting walk off and appear graceful and sweet, but all the other women in the room know to keep kevlar on their backs and to never trust her beyond the point they could pick her up and throw her.

I enjoy mirroring the poo at times, because the very one's who profess such love and light get so dearly offended and never once call their own on the **** which they started long before I tossed some back. So, I will enjoy sitting in the peanut gallery and watching for I am a watchman and am well aware of much. Thanks for so much confirmation in the energy with which you imbued your response. I do like another forum members quote, "Offense can never be given, it can only be taken."

indigopete
29th April 2012, 01:38
Hello

I'm new on here, but have been a lurker for yonks. I got myself a posting membership because I became alarmed at how universally the Drake stuff was being embraced with so little examination.

I don't think it needs to become a contentious issue (not least because so little is known about the true nature of his reports) but I do think people need to be aware of "strangers bearing free gifts". I mean how many red flags do we need ?

I actually enjoy listening to Drake / Fulford interviews, mainly because they are discussing an agenda that interests me and is ignored by the mainstream. I also think that Drake has a lot of great ideas. However, that doesn't mean I have to take what they say regarding mass arrest literaly (and I definitely don't !). There are plenty of hints in their accounts that indicate this is nothing more than a plan without legs. There may be 10 people or more involved but I doubt there are thousands including the joint chiefs of staff.

Apart from that, I'm surprised that people actually "want" to be saved in this manner. Put it this way, if this plan really was "of and for the people" the people would know about it because they would have created it.

Meanwhile, on a positive note, there is major change of a true kind going on on the planet and has been for the last 100 years. The kind of change that comes from individuals making a difference in their own lives and which aggregates to huge geopolitical changes. The kind that does not involve clandestine secrets, militia, executions or "faith" in those who purport to be rescuing us.

During the last few months, the head of one of the worlds most powerful media organisations has been humbled in front of 2 committees and had 16 of his editors/senior journalists arrested. Nothing to do with the Drake/Wilcock purported agenda - all because some regular folks stopped buying tickets with Easy Jet airlines until they stopped advertising in his newspapers.

I really hope that more people will wake up and "smell the coffee" as to their own innate freedom and power to change things instead of giving it away in the form of misplaced hope in the tales of travelling salesmen.

Pete

aranuk
29th April 2012, 01:38

Thanks, Ishtar and also Unified Serenety! LOL... Actually I'm only diplomatic on forums. In person I bet I'm a LOT nastier than either of you two. I probably am older than you and I've had a few more years to hone my nastiness. Of course I could be mellowing out a bit with old age. I really don't LIKE being diplomatic but we're not supposed to use the "F" word here.

Nancy :kiss:

By your own words are you known. You nasty woman.

Stan

StarDust
29th April 2012, 02:27
I must say you have earned your graduate degree in flinging poo, and your words no matter how positive sounding only remind me of a creature we in the South call a Southern Lady. Oh, she can talk **** about everyone in the neighborhood and in the end of the coffee cake meeting walk off and appear graceful and sweet, but all the other women in the room know to keep kevlar on their backs and to never trust her beyond the point they could pick her up and throw her.

I enjoy mirroring the poo at times, because the very one's who profess such love and light get so dearly offended and never once call their own on the **** which they started long before I tossed some back. So, I will enjoy sitting in the peanut gallery and watching for I am a watchman and am well aware of much. Thanks for so much confirmation in the energy with which you imbued your response. I do like another forum members quote, "Offense can never be given, it can only be taken."

Yes, you are correct. There is little excuse for functioning from within a lower vibratory frequency to engage the uninitated even when in defense of another. Point well noted and I certainly hope you enjoy the show!

Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja!

modwiz
29th April 2012, 03:30
The Archons are at work and are doing what they do. Use people.

Supporters of paradigm change stay strong, because we will get the government we deserve. The reason we have a sucky, negative government in the first place is very much on display. I have never seen a strong supporter of the kind of politicians who promised more law and order, but there are millions who have clamored, voted and received such politicians. Nasty pieces of work that have led the way to the kind of oligarchic, criminal corporatocracy we have today.

All politicians are in on the fix, some play the bleeding hearts and others play the heartless. The heartless ones have had a lot of support. Voting machines may be rigged, but talk radio thrived on this vitriol of those tuning into it. Media heads saw the trend and rigged the elections to make sure they looked something like the mood of the country. We are now in a free fall, wild West situation.
Some of us know what it will take to break this stranglehold and others beg to differ. The Archontic influence can present a situation where those bringing the vibration down are unaware of their actions and consequences and actually believe they are only presenting reason and balance.

So, who am I going to believe, the naysayers or my lying eyes?

My lying eyes.

Thank you to those hold the sky open to allow some light into a very dark situation. Heroes never have much company, just lots of places where the crap has hit them.

Ishtar
29th April 2012, 08:52
Thanks for posting, Pete.

I think that's an excellent first post.

It's music to my ears to hear such a down-to-earth, clear headed and common sense argument that doesn't rely on manipulation through suspicion and fear of Archons, Orcs, Elves or Dragons ...or any other assorted bogeymen .....to make it's case, but on faith in the self-empowerment of the individual.

As you say:

Meanwhile, on a positive note, there is major change of a true kind going on on the planet and has been for the last 100 years. The kind of change that comes from individuals making a difference in their own lives and which aggregates to huge geopolitical changes. The kind that does not involve clandestine secrets, militia, executions or "faith" in those who purport to be rescuing us.

I hope your lurking days are over! ;)

StarDust
29th April 2012, 15:43
I will enjoy sitting in the peanut gallery and watching for I am a watchman and am well aware of much.

Your programming is unveiled:

http://www.watchman.org/

sdv
29th April 2012, 16:20
To all those Drake supporters:

I respect that your truth may be 'let's stick it to the bad guys and hang them up and dance and celebrate under their bodies' but I don't want you running my town!

I respect that you see Drake as some kind of prophet and he makes you feel so good and your intuition tells you he is the real thing, but I don't want you running my town!

I respect that you don't care if his claims are over and over again shown to be bogus hogwash (just don't stand up under scrutiny), but I don't want you running my townn!

... and so on.

What Drake is proposing, and what you are supporting, is a take over of at least some states in the USA. The people who do not share your truth have a right to say 'I don't want you running my town'.

But have you considered (and what I have seen in many of the posts on this thread) that the naysayers and all those horrible negative folks are concerned about your safety? If you go around making wild accusations against people they can sue you for libel. Of course, Drake and the 'White Hats' hide behind secrecy to protect themselves. Do you think that Drake and the 'White Hats' will come to court and defend you? if Drake is successful in getting people to stage some ill advised coup, who do you think is going to get hurt? You are, not Drake. Even plotting such a coup could put you in danger (not Drake and the 'White Hats' because they hide behind secrecy), and the naysayers see that you are putting yourself in danger for something that is not real (has no integrity or basis in reality). In any revolution/liberation people put themselves at risk, but what the naysayers see that this is not a revolution/liberation, yet it carries the same risks for you as if it was. If you are going to put yourself at risk, then do so for real, not for an obvious hoax.

Unified Serenity
29th April 2012, 18:34
I will enjoy sitting in the peanut gallery and watching for I am a watchman and am well aware of much.Your programming is unveiled:

http://www.watchman.org/

Rolling my eyes, you think that explains anything about me? Ok, well enjoy your delusion. Truth is truth no matter who says it. Whether I like you or not or you like me or not, truth no matter how loud, soft, grumpy or sweet is truth, and I am amazed at how many people take offense by someone speaking their truth and chastise them for it. We are all sovereigns. I care not what you think of me for I am not changing because of your thoughts, jibes, sarcasm, low vibrations etc..

You all speak of love and light, being positive, and unified and yet you spew such vile words about any who disagree with you, and then you take offense when we give back what was yours to begin with, the crap you flung our way. Tell me stardust, do you know me? Do you have the faintest idea of my path and my heart? I speak things that are hard to hear out of love. I would just love to sit around agreeing and not making waves that rock someone's serene pond, but if I see something I feel is real and do not say anything then I will feel responsible. When you and I face each other, you cannot see behind you, but I can, and I cannot see behind me, but you can.

Let's pretend I see a beautiful thing happening behind you, but you see something terrible coming my way. Should you stay quiet because I tell you what is coming up behind you is beautiful and you just say, "Oh yes, it is so lovely" or how about there is a whole group facing one another. Should only those who see what is good speak up and the rest of us shut our eyes to the evil we see? How do you know you have 100% correct vision and should ignore those who are seeing many parallels to proven ill omens, pointing out issues etc? Because it might disturb you vision of whatever you are seeing?

If that is so, then you and I are vastly different. If I see someone headed into an accident I will speak up and try to give warning. If they don't want to listen then I can do no more.

StarDust
29th April 2012, 18:48

Unified Serenity
29th April 2012, 19:05

Stardust are you an adherent and follower of the GFL?

http://www.litcorner.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2805:a-new-state-of-passion-communication-sirius-05-apr-11&catid=28:et-channelings

StarDust
29th April 2012, 19:51

Stardust are you an adherent and follower of the GFL?

http://www.litcorner.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2805:a-new-state-of-passion-communication-sirius-05-apr-11&catid=28:et-channelings

No, I have never been to that site before. I have adopted the term "Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja!" as a salute to "be well"; as it is the native language of Sirius, where my spirit complex originates. It is Sirian for "Be One! and Be in Joy!"