PDA

View Full Version : All the hoopla..let's get together

enfoldedblue
28th April 2012, 03:40
As most members here would know there is a lot of hoopla at the moment about the imminent arrests and the person around who it seems to swirling. Some people are sure that it is about to unfold; others are not holding their breath, but watching curiously; and still others perceive the event as disinfo/distraction. Whether intentional or not, it is promoting divisions in the community. I think it is paramount that we remember that at the end of the day we really all want the same thing (I think :) ): profound change that benefits ALL (as opposed to a few at the top of the pyramid).

As we awaken we are becoming more aware of our collective power and our ability to create change at a global level through our unified thoughts. I believe that this is a crucial key that TPTB don’t want us to realize as it would mean the reins would be taken from their hands.

I am not 100% sure this is the case with Drake, but if I were the PTB I would be creating characters that would appeal and say exactly what the enemy (the people) want to hear, so that their potent energy is directed into areas that I control. We certainly don’t know that this is the case with Drake, but as far as I can tell we really have no proof either way.

I would like to suggest that we make a conscious effort to focus our intent together to create change that is in line with the highest good for all. So that rather than pouring energy into this Drake guy, who may, or may not be the real deal, we focus simply on our unity and on the simple idea that whether we are Drake supporters or not, we can all agree on (profound change that benefits all). By focusing on the highest good for all, we allow the energy that we generate to move to where it is needed most to enact the change we all desire.

I’m going to start taking 5 minutes every day to focus my energy on creating profound change. I do not know what form this change will take, but I trust that this energy will move in ways that support the core intention. I hope others choose to join me in 5 minute meditation for change.

*I would just like to add that I don’t see this as the whole solution to the problems of our society, but as a crucial element. Hopefully as well as working on an energetic level many of us are also taking practical steps to enact change within our own sphere of influence and of course, I believe, most importantly within ourselves.

Mozart
28th April 2012, 04:42
I would like to suggest that we make a conscious effort to focus our intent together to create change that is in line with the highest good for all.

<snip>

By focusing on the highest good for all, we allow the energy that we generate to move to where it is needed most to enact the change we all desire.

I’m going to start taking 5 minutes every day to focus my energy on creating profound change. I do not know what form this change will take, but I trust that this energy will move in ways that support the core intention. I hope others choose to join me in 5 minute meditation for change.

enfoldedblue ~

That is a beautiful post and suggestion that you have made.

I could go into the merits, or not, about the Drake movement, but that's not the topic of this thread.

David Wilcock in his free online books talks about the amazing energy/power that comes from coherence from focused thought. So what you are suggesting is actually very powerful ... if applied like a laser beam, not like a diffused light. The trick is to get it focused.

Coherent meditation has already been proven to work in this world. 7,000 people once sat down to meditate in the 70s with the guidance of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, so on that day, violence world-wide dropped by 72%.

So how do we, as a collective scattered all over the world, focus our intents/attentions into greater coherence, rather than scatter-shot if we were to not align our chosen meditative/intentional times at specific times that could maximize our collective power as powerful spiritual beings?

So may I add a suggestion to your suggestion?

Here's my thread that I started that would show you how you can increase your psychic ability up to 400% ...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41837-How-to-increase-your-psychic-intuitive-abilities-by-up-to-400

... and the amazing thing is that it goes both ways. Not only can you increase your own psychic/meditative abilities, you can increase the power of your spiritual intents for change by sending that energy OUT as well. It's a two-way street, and with the Spotty Peak, it's like a two-way superhighway of energy. Dont' be lazy! Use it!

So I'd suggest that each of you who are reading this thread to jump into my thread in the link above, find out your local-specific sidereal time, then start to meditate during those "Spotty Peak" moments in an effort to increase/amp up the power of your intention of positive change by up to 400%.

I'm in Northern California, so my local-specific Spotty Peak is right at about 11pm, PDT. This Spotty Peak is a moving target, moving 4 minutes a day backwards, so one needs to keep tabs on when the Spotty Peak time hits. In ten days, it will have moved backwards 40 minutes.

Since the moment of this post is an hour and a half from the peak of the Spotty Peak, I'm going to get going right away with enfoldedone's excellent suggestion to sit down and meditate the positive change that we all want to see in our world soon.

~Mozart

transiten
28th April 2012, 04:53
Thanks Mozart. I'm in such a bad emotional/mental shape that i can't figure out this Spotty Peak where i live. If you or someone else could help me i would be most thankful. Maybe i won't be able to focus but i would like to be a part of this anyway.

enfoldedblue
28th April 2012, 05:19
Thanks Mozart,
I myself am more of an organic process kind of girl :) . I don't feel it is so important to coordinate our efforts according to a specific structure..although for some this may assist, so thanks for posting the link.

I trust that I will feel to do this at the time that is right for me. I will be projecting my energy into the collective with the intent that works towards enacting profound change that is in line with the highest good for all. I feel that because we are ONE the highest good for us all is really the same thing (although probably no one individual could describe exactly what that might be), and I believe that the energy with this signature 'change for highest good for all' will naturally coalesce with similar energy.

So I suggest that anyone who wants to participate just follows what feels right for them

Thanks for sharing

Mozart
28th April 2012, 05:37
Thanks Mozart. I'm in such a bad emotional/mental shape that i can't figure out this Spotty Peak where i live. If you or someone else could help me i would be most thankful. Maybe i won't be able to focus but i would like to be a part of this anyway.

Hey there, Transiten,

Since there is a pic of you in your avatar, I'm going to save it to my pic file, then isolate it onto my computer screen, then send you positive vibes tonight in about one hour from now. My Spotty Peak time period has started now, so it's a two-hour ride of increasing psychic/spiritual energy with a peak right in the middle. I'd like to ask you permission to send you whatever healing energy that I can through your avatar pic. Gotta respect your free will, ya know.

When I was in Canada with David three years ago, David held up a pic of Amanda's (Jim Hart's wife) dog, Max, who was near death and Amanda was all upset and looking for a way to cut short her trip in Canada to rush home to be with her dying dog, so David held up a pic of her dog on his computer screen and held it up in front of all of us -- 30 of us -- while we sat in the bus waiting to leave on a day trip from Chateau Isabella.

We all stared at the pic intently, sending healing vibes to Max for just 5 minutes. At that very time period, Max suddenly got up and started to walk around for the first time in days and he was well enough to enable Amanda to finish her trip in Canada as originally planned. Max was well enough to last another week before he finally died. So there is no doubt that sending healing energy through looking intently at a pic can work.

So to answer your question, Transiten, your local sidereal time would be at 11:07pm, Copenhagen time. I'd suggest that you mark that time down on a piece of paper, date the paper, then just keep track of your moving target time with the time preceding backwards 4 minutes each day.

And if you go to my Spotty Peak link, you'd find the instructions as to how long of a time the 400% peak time is.

~Mozart

jorr lundstrom
28th April 2012, 06:09
I cant get why its so necessary to stay inside the pyramid. Noone
have to stay either on the top or the bottom of the pyramid.
One can just stop identify with any of these positions and living
life outside of that structure. If one doesnt like to play the
perpetrator/victimgame, get out of it and stand on your own feet.
But then one have to be accountable for ones life, noone to blame
any longer.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/Iceland7.jpg

All is well

Jorr 2.0

transiten
28th April 2012, 06:11
Thankyou Mozart! I'm too agonyridden at the moment to read and understand the instructions english not being my first language but i surely appreaciate that you want to send me those healing energies:grouphug: I have to take calming pills to sleep at all so i suspect my connection with my higher self is also severed by this. Your story makes me think of my beloved dog Pajazzo who went to the other side in august. I think of him every day.

Thankyou again

crosby
28th April 2012, 06:12
there is no getting together until one notices that they are separate.
corson

Turcurulin
28th April 2012, 06:22
Hi all!,

Enfoldedblue, much gratitude for your thread! You are spot on about all things you said! I do meditate for such things twice a day! It's part of my clearing & cleansing process for the start of the day & for the end of the day! Please do keep in mind, however, that it is not connected to any type of religious sects. It just IS! I meditate for all of us here on PA as well as for all beings!

Mozart, Yes! You are absolutely right! There is heaping amounts of evidence on this topic being proven to work for years! As well as many other proven sources! Many thanks for your post as well!

Transiten, I'm in hopes of you feeling my potent vibrations of healing for your overall health! May the calmness of your heart & mind bring forth a steady focus! Our breathe determines our mood! It's a state of mind! As all things! Thank you for expressing yourself to us!

Much love to all & I am most definitely In!

enfoldedblue
28th April 2012, 22:08
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

vdB-8eLEW8g

xx

transiten
29th April 2012, 19:36
How is it going?

I must admit i haven't started yet, my spirits and physical health getting better and worse every second day. But even if i have a backlash today i will start the 5 minutes before going to sleep.

Mozart, your help would be most appreciated!

Peace of Mind
29th April 2012, 20:44
Nice topic.

Being mindful of your actions will aid everyone, you'll see how the practice of walking in other people shoes compares to getting more mileage and an enjoyable ride. Also...doing everything with the well intent of all....will benefit all. You help yourself by helping others. You understand others when you understand yourself....as this deep emotional attachment of you and others is actually one expression....

Society is driven by ego... so there lies your divison. Keep people thinking they are more special than others (without proof) you'll have divided nations/people/species.........weaknesses denial unaccountablty can only follow. Remove the images of self and replace them with everyone ...you align yourself with the universe to do your part. Don't worry about reputations or safety...just do what you feel is right. And never ever doubt yourself...because then you get used to lying to yourself...that eventually spawns more division ...especially when you'll divided with self.
Trust and honest can easily be recognized..once you see clearly how others care,
Until we all feel that love...we will all have a problem.

but..the sleeping giant soon will arise,
as the slumber nears its end...

Peace

Fred Steeves
29th April 2012, 21:13
I would like to suggest that we make a conscious effort to focus our intent together to create change that is in line with the highest good for all. So that rather than pouring energy into this Drake guy, who may, or may not be the real deal, we focus simply on our unity and on the simple idea that whether we are Drake supporters or not, we can all agree on (profound change that benefits all). By focusing on the highest good for all, we allow the energy that we generate to move to where it is needed most to enact the change we all desire.

Hi enfoldedblue, I hereby nominate this for the prestigious "idea of the week award"!!! In a time of especially high pressue to divide, sub-divide, and so on, this is the path that not only leads us safely through the mine field of arguing over our petty differences, but gives the nod for Infinite Possibility to enter the ring. This is the one possibility of us finally figuring out that makes our hopelessly lost controllers piss their pants when contemplated.

By the way, this might not be popular, but Infinite Possibility, by definition, must include TBTW also being freed from their torment at last. Who's to say we are not also a part of them, and vice versa? We need not be afraid to think big here.

enfoldedblue
29th April 2012, 22:59
Society is driven by ego... so there lies your divison. Keep people thinking they are more special than others (without proof) you'll have divided nations/people/species.........weaknesses denial unaccountablty can only follow. Remove the images of self and replace them with everyone ...you align yourself with the universe to do your part. Don't worry about reputations or safety...just do what you feel is right. And never ever doubt yourself...because then you get used to lying to yourself...that eventually spawns more division ...especially when you'll divided with self.
Trust and honest can easily be recognized..once you see clearly how others care,
Until we all feel that love...we will all have a problem.

but..the sleeping giant soon will arise,
as the slumber nears its end...

Peace

Thanks for your input Peace of Mind. It's funny because what you wrote reminds me of something I was discussing with a friend yesterday. We were talking about how there are so many people who secretly, deep down believe that they are 'The One'. I believe the Matrix recognized this and in a way promoted this idea. But this is exactly what we need to move away from. We are all beautiful unique expressions of the whole. There is no hierarchy of importance from the perspective of source. Like cells in a body we each have our role to play, and when we can let go of needing to be the most important cell (ego), we can just get on with being the most authentic expression we can be. Of course once we let go of needing to be 'special' and see ourselves as part of the whole, it becomes much easier to interact with those around us in a way that promotes and benefits all, as opposed to trying to promote our own agenda. In a way I believe this is actually quite natural to think we are 'the one' because part of the magic is that from our own perpsective, we are each the center of the universe. The problem is that because it is something we generally don't openly discuss, many people think they are alone in this, and are unable to realize the bigger picture.
I also agree the sleeping giant is about to awaken :) . More people are aligning with love and witnessing it's power of transformation.

enfoldedblue
29th April 2012, 23:15

Hi enfoldedblue, I hereby nominate this for the prestigious "idea of the week award"!!! In a time of especially high pressue to divide, sub-divide, and so on, this is the path that not only leads us safely through the mine field of arguing over our petty differences, but gives the nod for Infinite Possibility to enter the ring. This is the one possibility of us finally figuring out that makes our hopelessly lost controllers piss their pants when contemplated.

By the way, this might not be popular, but Infinite Possibility, by definition, must include TBTW also being freed from their torment at last. Who's to say we are not also a part of them, and vice versa? We need not be afraid to think big here.

Thanks Fred,

Thanks for bringing up this important point Fred. So many people want to unite the people, but also want to make the oppressors suffer deeply for what they have done to the people. While I can understand this perspective (and I really can, there is a part of me that would relish seeing them suffer, but I also recognize this desire is not comming from a space of love, and is not an aspect of myself that I want to promote...I see it more as weakness) , I ultimately see it as more of the same...old paradigm eye for an eye kind of stuff. The only way we are ever going to be able fully embrace unity consciousness is to recongnize that we are all one...EVERYTHING!

Thanks

enfoldedblue
29th April 2012, 23:22
How is it going?

I must admit i haven't started yet, my spirits and physical health getting better and worse every second day. But even if i have a backlash today i will start the 5 minutes before going to sleep.

Mozart, your help would be most appreciated!

Hi Transient,
Sending you some loving energy :). Hope you feel better soon. we are in wild times and for those of us that are sensitive to energies it can be very intense. Just try to baby yourself through the rough bits :) .

I have been finding that often through the day the 'deep transformation in line with highest good for all' meditation pops in my head and, if I am in a position to do so, I send energy out with that intent. It feels good and feels like it assisting me with deepening my connection to the whole.