PDA

View Full Version : Window of opportunity for mass arrests is May 5 to June 5. Drake says end of May.

Space_Ace
29th April 2012, 07:52
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/window-of-opportunity-windowof.html

Window of Opportunity for divine intervention is about to open on planet Earth. The entry point of that window is World Liberation Day on May 5th. The turning point for that window is the Solar Eclipse on May 20th. The exit point of that window is the Venus Transit on June 5th. While this window is open, the Source will be sending constant flashes of Light directly to Earth through linear phasar flow direct dimensional translation system of AN conversion.

This time window is the most probable time frame for the Event. I can give you no guarantees that the Event will happen within this time frame, as we live in free will universe and the war between Light and Dark on this planet is not over yet. However, this Window of Opportunity is exatly that - a great opportunity that we as a collective make this breakthrough.

Complexity wave analysis shows that this time frame is the most complex period in the known history, surpassing even the famous December 21st, 2012. This means that it will be the most volatile, unpredictable time with greatest potential ever. All the major players are involved and stakes are high.
(My comments: This resonates with Drake and his insider's predictions of a late May mass arrest which would coincide with the middle or peak of the window of opportunity)

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/divine-intervention-flash-april-13th.html#comment-form

Sheliak Timewave, which is the most accurate of all Timewave Zero novelty functions, has its peak on April 17th and after that it decreases steadily until December 21st. We can expect more and more “release language” until the planetary liberation is complete.
(My comments: As you can see, the mass arrests are predicted to occur in the middle of the steep slope, again coinciding with a late May mass arrest. By late June, changes should become very rapid.)

More comments: We have had numerous delays. Let's hope the buck stops soon! I am starting to get worried there won't be enough time for souls to prepare for ascension end of this year. If mass arrests don't happen during the window of opportunity, it will be a major setback. Drake probably knows about all this and far more than he's currently allowed to tell us.

Space_Ace
29th April 2012, 10:06
I am going to bed, but read this guys, it's very good news about prosperity packages and more arrests! :)

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/04/dinar-rv-pp-and-global-settlements-plus.html

DreamsInDigital
29th April 2012, 18:45
AFAIK, he is no longer sticking to any solid specific dates, and it is best to only rely on information (concerning dates / time frames) posted on www.freedomreigns.us , anything else could potentially be mis/disinformation.

Unified Serenity
29th April 2012, 18:47
anything else could potentially be mis/disinformation.

That's priceless!

Space_Ace
29th April 2012, 20:44
AFAIK, he is no longer sticking to any solid specific dates, and it is best to only rely on information (concerning dates / time frames) posted on www.freedomreigns.us , anything else could potentially be mis/disinformation.

So Drake can't even guarantee that mass arrests will occur this year, much less next month as he previously said? If ascension is a reality end of this year, how will more than a very small percentage of souls be ready to ascend then?

Avocadess
30th April 2012, 06:28
Space_Ace, I don't get that at all from Drake that it could take most of the year (though I used to think that might be the case). In a recent show (within the past week or so) he fairly firmly said the "sweep" will be concluded by June or early June.

One thing that is becoming more and more CLEAR to me however is that when the sweep of the "top" of the dark cabal figures is completed that will be when our LOCAL work -- for us, the People -- will have just BEGUN...and THAT I imagine WILL take most of the rest of the year, setting things straight in our local governments, city, county and state. I know that here in Austin most if not ALL of the City Council should be removed from office (and so much more, NO DOUBT). I am one of many who "turned off" to a lot of local politics quite a long time ago due to the "developers" taking over our town in such a big way back around the time Reagan got elected and ever since, so I (and many others) will have a LOT of boning up to do, and finding ways to activate ourselves in a practical way on a local level with the responsibilities that go along with the "power of the people."

Space_Ace
30th April 2012, 09:57
Avocadess, thanks for your transcribing of drake. In your opinion, what percent chance is there for the mass arrests to happen end of May? Why haven't mass arrests occurred long ago? What will happen if we don't see mass arrests end of May? Could it be because of fear holding the lightworkers back or is it because the elites somehow prevented their arrests?

kk4aei
30th April 2012, 15:02
Updated information will be posted to http://psci2012.blogspot.com.

DreamsInDigital
30th April 2012, 15:37
So Drake can't even guarantee that mass arrests will occur this year, much less next month as he previously said? If ascension is a reality end of this year, how will more than a very small percentage of souls be ready to ascend then?
He said, June. But, time is so fluid right now I don't hold onto any specific dates or time frames. But, I still feel/know the arrest are going to happen, infact they already are starting. And, personally I do not subscribe to the whole Dec 12th 2012 thing at all. Suggest, when you get the chance. Check out www.2012hoax.org , and specially Joseph Robert Jochman's article on there. Personally I'm more in alignment with what Alex Collier has been saying all along, an "upliftment" or "consciousness expansion." which is not the same as ascension. Also, if you research Susan Joy Rennison, she provides years of scientific research and physics research to back up what Alex and multiple other contactees have been saying for years. We are evolving, etc. Just not in the way that those 2012ers say we are, they only made those claims to scare people and make money/sell books.

kk4aei
30th April 2012, 22:01

DreamsInDigital
1st May 2012, 01:28
It was and did make it to the ICJ, so what are you talking about? There was no receipts because it is NOT a case. It was just for notification like publishing an "Doing Business As" in a News Paper, completely legal and did just what it meant to.

Space_Ace
1st May 2012, 05:30
He said, June. But, time is so fluid right now I don't hold onto any specific dates or time frames. But, I still feel/know the arrest are going to happen, infact they already are starting. And, personally I do not subscribe to the whole Dec 12th 2012 thing at all. Suggest, when you get the chance. Check out www.2012hoax.org , and specially Joseph Robert Jochman's article on there. Personally I'm more in alignment with what Alex Collier has been saying all along, an "upliftment" or "consciousness expansion." which is not the same as ascension. Also, if you research Susan Joy Rennison, she provides years of scientific research and physics research to back up what Alex and multiple other contactees have been saying for years. We are evolving, etc. Just not in the way that those 2012ers say we are, they only made those claims to scare people and make money/sell books.

He said April, then May and now June. Those delays are worrisome. I am just worried there won't be enough time to wake up most souls in time for the 12/21/12 ascension deadline. We have been patient for many years, but we are almost out of time. Much needs to be done to wake up the sheeple, clean up the mess and prepare for ascension and there just isn't the time anymore to do everything, only the things of high priority. I still believe the mass arrests are a possibility this year, but have no proof so can't know. Yes, we have seen banker resignations/arrests but many elites still remain at large.

As to ascension, no one knows what it will be like. Your link only talks about 2012 not being the end of the world. The elites want to wipe out at least 90% of humanity and we must fast track the mass arrests in order to stop their genocide and prepare as many people as we can in what little time remains for whatever ascension is, which could be beyond our wildest dreams of 5d reality.

kk4aei
1st May 2012, 09:01
Review the chart posted on the following page:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32399-A-Future-Earth&p=479356#post479356. Disclosure is not a particular event; rather, a cumulative release of information, with the most significant releases of information after July. This chart is the easiest way to visually describe the next 12 months.

See David Wilcock's latest post - http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks

Yes, we all hope everything changes for the better tomorrow...however, change takes time.

Keep the faith, heal yourself, pray peace. All is well...all is well. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!

goinghome2012
10th June 2012, 18:34

i can't wait

Maia Gabrial
10th June 2012, 20:44
And here it is - June 10th and still nothing....

I learned that back in the 70's there were rumors of mass arrests, too. Nothing happened then either....
I want this to happen as much as everyone else, but we're all going to have to combine our thoughts together and make it happen.
Gregg Braden said that out of the 6 billion people, a minimum of 7,746 people with directed intention would be needed to start the process. He explains how we can manifest things IF we understand the language of the Divine Matrix.

And we all can do that....

humanalien
11th June 2012, 13:39

I learned that back in the 70's there were rumors of mass arrests, too. Nothing happened then either....
I want this to happen as much as everyone else, but we're all going to have to combine our thoughts together and make it happen.
Gregg Braden said that out of the 6 billion people, a minimum of 7,746 people with directed intention would be needed to start the process. He explains how we can manifest things IF we understand the language of the Divine Matrix.

That's because we are being sold a big lie. There won't be any mass arrests or
anything even close to one.

Wake up people and smell the coffee.

RUSirius
11th June 2012, 15:35
They must have meant May 15th to June 16th, so there is still plenty of time for theses things to happen, guaranteed!

9eagle9
11th June 2012, 15:48
Wouldn't it be funny if it was Drake, Wilcocks, Ben Fulford and their adherents that were mass arrested?

Not funny precisely (at least not funny to those arrested) but certainly something where my first reaction would be to cover my mouth.

In a weird way though, its those very people who are being arrested these days, just not in the way we typically think of 'arrested' as.

Earth Angel
11th June 2012, 15:54
There is also the fact that MSM will not report everything to us.......there could have been lots of arrests that we are not aware of ......I agree with Gregg Braden Maia G....we need to set our intention for this to work

9eagle9
11th June 2012, 16:02
Many people already have which is resulting in mostly the BW's, the DWs, the influence of the Drakes of the world and their disinfo, well intentioned or not, keep getting blown out of the water.

Something is trying to show us the more we serve ourselves and stay out of the disinfo, the more the path that is best for all will be expressed.

The true will of the few will always transcend the 'beliefs' of others. And that is how certain energies are arrested.

9eagle9
11th June 2012, 16:07
I am reminded of when people periodically ask me to make 'magickal' fetishes or charms for them. I caution them they will bring results perhaps in ways they didn't expect.

Frex people who want fetishes to get out of debt. Next thing one knows because they don't know their intent or see from 360 degrees what happens is that their car, and house and re-possessed. they are suddenly out of debt but not in the way that they thought would happen where debt would magickally just fall away from them or the means of having their debt suddenly materialize.

All this stuff is just the result of undisciplined minds trying to focus intention in the wrong way instead of allowing true will shift things along.

sunnyrap
11th June 2012, 20:01
It's amazing how well just asking or intending for a 'most benevolent outcome' to a challenging situation will shift things in a most positive way. The conscious mind is too limited to see all possibilities of a situation. However, the super/subconscious mind has far greater resources. We actually use these resources constantly...but mostly unconsciously. Just learning what not to do is most of the battle.