PDA

View Full Version : This is probably the enemy!

Neptun
29th April 2012, 13:30
I'm very excited, because I think, I have found key information(dot).

Please see this thread first:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44450-How-to-understand-the-bigger-picture&p=477781#post477781

It's based on my personal experiences mixed with speculation. Please be neutral regarding this information, because there is no proof to back this hypothesis up. See it as a lead or direction, that is worth exploring, to find out, if this hypothesis is on track or not.

If the hypothesis is correct, I may know the solution, that can be tested, to find out if it works. If the tests are successful, we can kick some serious NWO ass.

As I have written in many threads. I speak with the other side, do business with them etc. I have often noticed some of those from the other side give me an uneasy feeling, like they are parasites. They can be friendly and nice, but there is a dark energy around them.

You can probably feel the parasitic energy, if you are sensitive to energies, when you watch this speaker:

lDbgDRNmhYs

Sun Tzu - The Art of War:
" If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a
hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy,
for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will
succumb in every battle."

I talked with a high level mason about a business deal that blows up more air in the economy. I told him, I had moral and spiritual issues with this. Later in our conversation I said, I would be happy to help clean his soul and we are probably close to end of times and we are probably being tested on our soul. He did not reply to this part. Same night, I was attacked by a demon. Half wake/sleep state(sleep paralysis) and I could feel it crawled around my back trying to attach it self to me. My energy is to high for it and it could not infest me. I have experienced demon possession and it feels like all my thoughts are intact, but the emotions are very aggressive and hateful.

I have noticed, when I speak with those on the other side regarding business deals, they often get very angry if negotiations are not smooth. One single word can make them walk away from the negotiation or they freak out. When I see them as demon possessed, it makes perfect sense. I remember how angry and hateful I felt the the short period of time, I was possessed.

What if the Elite are demon possessed hosts and they get their children into it too, by lowering their vibrations via death rituals, so demons can attach themselves to them.

Business people get lured into secret societies or unethical deals, that will lower their vibration and they also become demon possessed.

When the demons run the show, they can create a reality that lowers humanities vibration and make the perfect involvement for them to feed off our dark energies. We are like cattle in a farm being feed on by demons.

Elite rhetoric:
"Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals. "
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

The bad guys in the Stargate series were Goa'ulds a snake parasite that took over a host and changed them. They also called them demons.

If I'm correct, then I know the cure. These demons hate divine love energy. They can't attach to someone, that have divine love or high energy. They are also easy to deal with, when we have the right tools.

What if, we get around those with a demon attached and we have high energy, maybe that will get the demon out of them, or we could focus the attention of someone with a demon and send the person divine love or high energy.

It could be interesting to do some tests. Someone that think he or she is possessed by a demon, could be a test person for group high energy focusing.

If we can get a demon out of a person with group energy. We can go on the offensive and attack the powerful ones one person at the time and weaken the demon influence on them.

Imagine a live interview with one of the demon possessed and we focus on that person with divine love and the person changes and behave like a demon possessed on LIVE TV! That is what I call kicking serious NWO ass! ;)

See this Muslim Priest interrogate a demon/Jinn:
H0hPHKzPhcc

spiritguide
29th April 2012, 14:07
Congratulations you have stumbled upon what most call exorcism. One should exercise extreme caution if they are to delve into this realm. Better to focus on prevention of possesion. IMHO

:peace:

Neptun
29th April 2012, 14:11
Well if the demons are running the show, we have to use exorcism. Not using Christian or Muslim exorcism, but to raise our vibration and send divine love or high energy to the infested host. We also have to know how to do exorcism on ourselves without help, because the demon/jinn can attack us, if we mess with its business. I have been attacked many times and dealt with it my self. If I can do it, others can.

First step is to raise the vibration so the demon can't attach to us.

Demons/jinns are pathetic and no threat to us, if we know how to deal with them.

This is not for everyone. Only those that don't fear demons/jinns and are used to the paranormal.

We can either be on the defense and let the NWO attack us or we can go on the offensive and kick demon ass with divine love/high energy/strong intent. Somehow I think fighting demons is allot more fun and effective, than to deal with New World Order, what I see as a symptom of the problem.

Another tactic is to communicate with the demon/jinn and get it on our side and help it find divine love. I have one time done this.

If I'm correct, that we have a planet with the most powerful ones infested with demons/jinns turning our planet into a farm, so the demons can feed on those of us with low energy, then it is time for spiritual bug control!

http://billedeupload.dk/images/eiV2n.png
KvkKX035484

meat suit
29th April 2012, 19:37
Neptun,

my gut feeling about the Illumicorp vid is, that this would be a couple of video/advertising boffins little youtube project....to add to their CVs...look how many hits we get...
doesnt feel real to me...

Space_Ace
29th April 2012, 20:56
The elites *are* the demons(technically, fallen angels) and they have no ability to love. They shall ascend to 4d negative then pay off their karmic debt with a million lifetimes of 3d incarnations.

seigiarchon
29th April 2012, 21:31
There are many angels who "fell" to earth and reincarnate as humans to raise the consciousness of humanity.

There are also many demons born in the underworld who have never been angels in the first place.

I caution all in here to use the term "fallen angel" judiciously for I can't imagine the karma which one would get for insulting the soldiers and servants of the Universal Creator.

Neptun
29th April 2012, 22:51
What do you guys think of the idea to deal with them?